• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
“........”

From the shadows, a pair of amber colored eyes watched student after student leave to go mingle about their dorms. The dimly lit corner of the hall was perfect for observation, a habit that Tobias had. If one was to be a master of their trade, they must first master their surroundings. Students too counted as surroundings.

His eyes drifted to a pair...Willows and Noah. They were conversing of something. The two had kicked it off well, and have gotten closer in such a short time. Judging from Willow’s recent defeat, it must be a tactics assessment of some sort. Perhaps some kind of way to get back at the one that bested her. Hmph. Revenge. How unremarkable.

Last edited:
"Ancient Flamvell Deity, finish this nerd." Raikiri looked up as his opponent fell to the ground. "This is why you don't challenge me, kid. Now hand it over." Groaning in envy, the loser got up and handed his oppressor a Comics HERO King Arthur card and left. "This dorm is where the competition thins out, where the dumbasses meet their doom and are put in their place to make room for the legends," Raikiri muttered to himself as he returned upstairs to his dorm to put the newly obtained Xyz card into his trunk. It had been a long day, but nothing really interesting had happened.

Meanwhile in an underground bunker or something,
"Boss, the place is too heavily guarded. My squad and I could hardly escape unnoticed."
"As expected of the duel academy, the clever bastards. They seem to know what we're doing, and I don't like it." The crime boss stood up, revealing a Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon card strapped to the end of his lanyard. "You did good, Pineko. I can take it from here. They'll get a rather... pleasant surprise next time."

Willow scratched the back of her head. "Maybe? I stayed up all night editing my deck, so my memory is a bit hazy. I wanted to apologise for my lackluster arguments yesterday. I don't mind losing, I just want to make sure I can learn from my mistakes. Facing an opponent who is better than me in all areas is not really a learning experience, since I'd only learn to not face them. I'm willing to take your offer though, curious to see how my deck fares now with more support."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah was taken by surprise and was not expecting that response."Huh, I guess this new support gave you some confidence, okay then follow me, we're going to be dueling in the schools duel arena for a while to see where you stand as of now." Noah said as he led Willow back into the school towards the main duel arena.

*Many hours later*

"Well then you certainly gotten better since yesterday, I guess you gave your deck a lot of thought since our duel." Noah said as he wiped sweat off his forehead.

Honestly I wasn't expecting her to be this good overnight, I mean she beat me 5 times out 10 and that's more than any other students that dueled me before, I'm impressed.
Noah said in his mind before looking at Willow.

"Want to call it a day or do you want to finish this tie breaker, since both of our decks are revolved around beat down it's more fair this way than our last duel right?"

As Tracy made her way back to the Ra Yellow Dorm, the sound of a duel caught her attention. Looking over, she found that the person she had tried to find the place where the opening ceremony was held was dueling. She watched as a powerful monster, Ancient Flamvell Deity, landed the finishing blow on his opponent. A pretty good move. But then something more... concerning, happened. She watched as Raikiri walked over to the opponent, hand out. At first Tracy thought that he was giving his opponent a hand to pull himself up. But instead, the opponent handed over a card! Confused, Tracy watched as Raikiri pocketed the card and walked away.

Was that... was that just an Ante Duel? Tracy took a moment to comprehend what she saw before she began to walk after Raikiri, trying to catch up with him. Unfortunately, by the time she was able to he had just made it into his room. The Ra Yellow girl walked up to Raikiri's door, taking a breath before knocking on it.
"Um... Hello?" Tracy called out.

@Inkachu1251

“Curiosity May have killed the cat, but it brings humans to life.”

Tobias recounted this poem as he stalked the pair, watching them battle duel after duel, monster after monster and win after win. Most would grow tired of the repetitive nature, but not Tobias. His yellow eyes memorizing the patterns of their gestures and their facial expressions. They had a ways to go, but they seemed to be improving in such a short time. Within half a dozen duels they had put a noticeable amount of more effort into it.

Whilst many reveled in the cast system and casually picked on their lessers, these two seemed to put aside that. That at the very least was respectable enough. Wonder how long such idealism would last...especially if one were ever to be promoted and taste the nectar of the privileged.

"Um... Hi." Tracy said, off put by the strange greeting. She hesitated for a moment before just deciding to go for it. After all, this guy was her room neighbor...
"I, uh... Don't want to seem like a snoop. Or like I'm messing with other people's business. But um... I was walking back from class and saw you dueling, and I, uh... Were you doing an, um..." Tracy lowered her voice for the next part, so other students might not overhear. "An Ante Duel?"

Raikiri took a breath before answering. "The kid challenged me himself, boasting that he didn't need the card to beat me since I lost to a kid that was with Slifer the Skydragon. He was asking for it, so I destroyed him." Raikiri then processed the fact that his room neighbor was asking him if he had been doing highly illegal activity on school grounds. "If it was an Ante Duel, I would have taken more than that Comics HERO card. I needed to put him in his place. He wasn't going to beat me anyway, because his only hope was using that card."

Tracy frowned. It was a strange story, to be honest. But it still confirmed what she had seen had really happened. Tracy tugged on her jacket nervously, glancing away.
"Still, you took his card, right? Like it or not that's still an..." Once again, Tracy paused and glanced around before whispering to Raikiri. "An Ante Duel. And that's still against the school rules!"
Tracy looked around again before shaking her head.
"Just... just be careful, alright?" Tracy said.

Raikiri understood where she was coming from, but he knew that something else was up, too. "You can think anything you want. He was practically begging me to do it. Besides, it was pretty much the only interesting thing that happened all day. I don't even want this card. I'm going to bed. You should, too, exams are getting closer."

The haze around Willow's head lifted as she spent the day with Noah, and so did her spirits. Her deck did much better than she anticipated, she even won a couple rounds and the matches allowed for some interesting strategies and learning experiences. "I want a tie breaker, there's no better way to prove to my deck that I trust them than to duel against you in this match. Bring it on Noah, let's see if knights are stronger than gladiators or if they will bite the dust of the colosseum!" A grin was plastered on her face as the Slifer Red student pointed at her fellow student/teacher/friend. "Ready to duel?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Ready." Noah said as they both activated their duel disk once more. "Duel!" They both yelled.

"I'll take the first move, it's my turn I draw." Noah said as he looked at his sixth card. "I played the spell card Pot of Greed, this allows me to draw two cards from my deck."
Noah said as he drew his two new cards. "I'll start this slow and place one face down monster in defense mode and end my turn." Noah said as he placed his Gem-Turtle down (0000atk/2000def)

Tracy watched Raikiri, feeling very, very uncomfortable. Tracy's opinion of this guy was sinking lower and lower. He was 'just asking for it'? Tracy had quite a bit she wanted to say to this guy. If he didn't want the card, then why did he take it! But as she felt this bit of anger starting to well up, she pushed it back down. What was the point? She didn't want to cause a scene. Tracy couldn't believe there were guys like him in Ra Yellow. With her head down, she muttered a quick goodbye before walking away. However, instead of heading to her room, she headed out. Tracy walked out of the Ra Yellow dorm, sitting on a large rock just outside the building. It was nice out, as dusk was beginning to fall. Tracy laid back, looking up at the sky and just trying to forget that she had seen anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jira was on his way back to the Slifer Red Dorm, not feeling too great. He just couldn't shake this bad mood he was in, ever since that guy Noah OTK'd him in front of the entire class. He had tried relaxing and watching some kaiju movies. But even the sight of Godzilla having a smackdown with Mothra was able to lift his spirits. So he had tried to go for a walk to clear his head. That helped a little bit, but he was still hurting from that embarrassing loss. Jira never considered himself an amazing or hardworking duelist. But at the very least, he had figured he had enough ability to hold his own against other Slifer Reds.

Making his way back to the dorm, he paused. That guy, Noah, was about to duel another Slifer Red. Great. The last guy he wanted to see. But more interesting, those two weren't the only students there. Not too far away in the shadows, Jira could see another student. For the yellow jacket tied around his waist, Jira figured he was a Ra Yellow.
"Hey." Jira called over to Tobias. "What the heck are you doing?"

@Shen: King of the Mist

Listening to the exchange of the two slifer reds, Tobias was careful to not interfere with their talk, as it could change any outcome that would follow. They were focused on their own affairs, it’s not like they would spot him in such a-

"What the heck are you doing?"

-...shady spot.

Tobias turned to this new arrival, who appeared to have a perturbed state of mind...weather that was from spotting him one something else entirely. Seconds passed as he evaluated Jira, fell aware that he had not answered his question.

“...Witnessing the dance of two souls.” Tobias spoke in a cryptic, dark manner.

Jira raised an eyebrow at the Ra Yellow's response before sighing and shaking his head. He knew that coming to Duel Academy, there'd be some weirdos here. Strange duelists weren't exactly unheard of, plus he had heard rumors that Duel Academy had a secret occult club. And Jira knew that he was probably a strange duelist himself! Being obsessed with kaiju movies wasn't exactly normal. So it only made sense that Jira would run into a weirdo eventually. But he hadn't expected his second day.
"Really." Jira said, staring at Tobias. "Because at this angle it looks like you're creepily watching two other students from a hidden spot. And referring to a duel as a 'dance of two souls' isn't really helping your case. In another scenario it might've been poetic or something, but here and now it just sounds stalker-ish."

Tobias took little offense to being referred to as a stalker, in fact, it seemed he was rather callus to the term, as if this weren’t his first or last time he was called a stalker. Shrugging off the slifer red’s annoyance, he now gave Jira his undivided attention.

“I’d relate it to archeology.” Tobias stated. “We explore ruins of long since forgotten civilizations and examine the corpses for any data we can salvage. The only difference here is that these bodies are alive.”

Tobias was oblivious to the obvious red flags he was springing, focusing instead on his analogy to his fellow student.

Jira stared at Tobias for a moment, scanning the Ra Yellow and trying to decide if this guy was really this strange, or if he was just pulling Jira's chain. As much as Jira didn't want to believe it, this guy was being completely sincere. Examining corpses for data? This guy was crazier than Dogoran! Jira rubbed a hand across his face, trying to process what Tobias was saying.
"Dude, you... you just..." Jira tried to say before sighing and giving up. The guy wasn't even denying it! "How long have you been here anyway?"

Humanity always shuns what it cannot understand. This is something that Tobias always took to heart. Sensing the change of tone in Jira’s voice and the awkward silence, he felt that the red clad duelist he spoke to would soon bail from the conversation altogether.

“How long have you been here anyway?” Jira asked.

“First year. I had my...doubts about this place. But seeing the deep connection this game had in history made me change my mind. Perhaps there are more mysteries lying in wait, beckoning to be found. If there are, I will be the one to find them...”

With that, he held out his hand, wrapped in some kind of white ribbon. Not quite like a martial artist, nor quite a mummy.

“My name is Tobias Kodai, Historian and Archaeologist first, Duelist second.”

"No, I..." Jira let out another sigh, and resisted the urge to facepalm. Looking through his hand, Jira watched as the strange Ra Yellow extended a hand and introduced himself. Considering how incredibly weird this guy was, Jira wasn't exactly one to shake his hand. Still, the guy had introduced himself, so it was proper for Jira to introduce himself as well.
"A dueling academy is a bit of a strange place for an archaeologist, isn't it? My name's Jira Duran." Jira said,. "And when I had asked 'How long have you been here', I meant 'How long have you been here, in this spot, stalking these two as they've dueled.' Not 'How long have you been at this academy'."
For an 'archaeologist', this guy seemed pretty thick. Maybe he just had rocks on the brain.

“The reasoning isn’t strange if you take a look into the history of duel monsters and how it has come about. Perhaps the dear professor could elaborate on this another time...”

Tobias shook his head. The professor had explained many bits of history about duel monsters and some of it’s Egyptian roots. He was surprised Jira didn’t catch on to that. Perhaps he was focused on the game portion of it?

Either way, there seemed to be a misunderstanding he had to clear up...

“Well then, Jira, if that is what you are referring to, I have been here for an hour and twenty seven minutes. I take it you aren’t asking out of a position of intrigue?”

Jira was fed up. This guy was weird, going on about the 'history' of duel monsters? It was a card game for pete's sake, how much history could it have! It's not like it's actual playing cards or chess or something. He was about to walk away when Tobias had finally answered his question. About an hour and a half...? That was a pretty long time, he probably would have seen a lot. And from what Jira could tell, from as thick as this guy was he seemed to be into observations of the sort. Jira turned back to Tobias, giving him a bit of a strange look.
"And... in those one and a half hours you've been here... These two have been here the whole time?" Jira asked. He stepped over to Tobias' hiding spot, lowering his voice slightly before he gestured to Noah. "Were you able to see that guy's deck? See any weaknesses in it?"

Tobias cocked an eyebrow at the question the slifer red had given him. Jira appeared to annoyed, yet asked the question to get an upper hand on his classmates...the goal was clear.

“You are attempting to use me.” Tobias stated. “Do not hide this fact, as I despise deception over all else.”

Intentionally not answering the question, his piercing eyes grew stern on Jira, not liking where this was headed.

Jira rolled his eyes. Jira had a flair for the dramatics himself when dueling, but it appeared this guy had the flair for the dramatics for pretty much everything he did. But at the same time, a part of Jira wasn't liking where this was going either. Since when had he cared enough about an opponent or rival to pry and spy for weaknesses in the deck? That didn't seem right... Jira pushed down that feeling, going on with it anyway.
"Yeah. Sure. Whatever. I just want to know what I asked you." Jira said quietly. "Did you see if that guy had any weaknesses in his deck?"

“The strongest of empires will eventually crumble, that is a guarantee.” Tobias responded, lifting a finger. “Nothing is perfect, and the imperfections reveal themselves to one that just takes the time to listen.”

It was clear that tobias did not approve of using him as a source of information to get an upper hand on this Noah character. As he despised deceit, he also encourage merit. If he gave everyone shortcuts, would there be anyone left that was genuine?

“If it is a match you seek, using my information would not be a win for you. It would be a victory to me and to treachery, an insult to your own craft. Do you feel as if you could not win without it?”

Last edited:
"Look man, I don't need a lecture. Were you not paying attention in class today? The guy FTK'd me. Not OTK'd. FTK'd. So yeah, I kinda do feel like I'd have more of chance if you told me what you knew." Jira said. The Slifer Red let out an angry sigh before leaning against a tree. "Heck, even if you did tell me if his deck had a weakness, I still doubt that I'd be able to beat him. Even a lot of Obelisk Blues can't FTK. Not to mention, I'd probably need some card that I probably don't have."
Jira gritted his teeth, staring down at his fist.
"It... it just makes me so pissed off. What the heck is a guy like that doing in Slifer Red, anyway? He should be up in Obelisk Blue, not here." Jira said. He felt like Dogoran ready to start a rampage, wanting to kick something over or break something.

“...Is that so...”

Tobias stroked his chin, listening intently to Jira’s rant about Noah. It appeared he blamed his enemy for his loss, focusing this rage and vengeance toward him. Tobias assembled his thoughts, closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

“Perhaps it’s not weakness you should be looking for in your enemy, rather strength in yourself. Even if your opponent was weak, it would make no difference if you weren’t strong either. If you refine your own strategy and tactics, then you would have no need to find a weakness in your enemy...for you would become the essence of it’s weakness.”

Tobias opened his eyes and nodded toward Jira.

“Do you want your strength refined?”

Tobias began speaking, but Jira was having a hard time focusing on what he was saying. The flowery and formal way the strange Ra Yellow spoke made it hard for the Slifer Red to pay attention to what was being said. Still Jira was able to catch the main gist of what Tobias was saying, and was definitely able to understand the question the Ra Yellow asked.

"Well duh, why do you think I'm at this school?" Jira said, looking back up at Tobias. "It's not just for the tropical beach view and fine cuisine, that's for sure."
What, was this guy going to offer to train him or something? Jira grinned at the thought. That'd be ridiculous.

“That is good, you are serious about that resolve. For if you have that yearning for strength, I would be willing to bestow that knowledge upon you. I could teach you to find that strength, if you allow me.”

His scarf covered his exact facial expression, but it seemed that this offer was genuine and serious. The Ra yellow balled his right hand into a fist and raised it a foot higher, eyeing it.

“Bare in mind, it is not as easy as you anticipate. You must be willing to go the distance to achieve this strength.”

"You w-" Jira froze, before his grin grew even wider. He let out a small chuckle. Then a laugh! The Slifer Red began to laugh, holding his stomach as he bent over. After a few moments Jira regained a bit of self control, standing up straight and wiping away a tear.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jira said, trying to catch his breath. He let out a sigh, a grin on his face and his rage momentarily forgotten. "Thank you. For the offer. Really. I'm flattered that you'd want to help me. But, uh... I don't really know you. No offense, but you said you're a first year. Like me. And I know you're a Ra Yellow, which means you're probably stronger than me. But uh..."

Jira sighed before pushing off the tree.
"Look, how about we duel first? Then I'll decide if I want to take up your offer to 'train' me." Jira said.

He is...laughing?

His eyes grew puzzled, watching as the first year laughed like a hyena. Did he say something amusing? What could he have- wait. Of course.

“Certainly, you’ll have to excuse the bluntness. I don’t have a habit of pleasantries.” Tobias agreed with the assessment. “The only way to show you this power is if I display it. We will see then if you would be laughing...Shall we move to the courtyard?”

He gestured toward the opening on the far side of the hall, suggesting for Jira to go first

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Jira said. The Slifer Red made his way across the courtyard, taking out his duel disk and activating it. He put his deck into the duel disk and turned to face Tobias. It was a new duel, and Jira couldn't feeling excited about it. He grinned, revealing his pointed teeth as he rolled up the sleeves on his red jacket and flipped up his Godzilla hoodie.
"Alright, Tobias! Here we go!" Jira said, drawing five cards for his hand. He drew a sixth card to start off his turn, and the duel began. "It looks like I can't do all that much this turn, so I'll just set a monster and another card face down!"
In front of Jira, a face-down monster and a face-down card in the Spell and Trap Card Zone appeared.
"That's it! So show me what you got!" Jira said, ending his turn.

Did he always have pointed teeth?

He made a mental note of this, taking his spot on the other side of the courtyard. He threw his scarf back, and focused his eyes on his target. The duel had begun!

Jira. Life Points: 4,000
Tobias. Life Points: 4,000

Seeing his opponent take a short and sweet turn, he closed his eyes, drawing a card to start his own turn off. He peeked at the card with one eye before the eye looked to Jira.

“This shall be a good first lesson.” Tobias stated, opening his eyes and placing a field spell card. “I will start it by playing the field spell card: Canyon!”

He opened his hand as the card materialized on the battlefield. Within moments, huge rock pillars erupted all around them, and a dusty desert sand rushed across their feet. It was like they were really there.

“This canyon may spell the beginning of a story, or the end of one. It has done both on many occasions.” Tobias recounted. “Let us see what it makes of you! I set a monster in defense position, and lay a face down card. That will end my turn...”

Tobias played the monster and face down card on the field, Three cards used up in his turn, leaving three in his hand. He seemed confident, his eyes awaiting his opponent’s Next move.

"My turn." Willow drew one card to add to her starting hand and was about to play a card when a conversation next to her caught her off guard. Shaking her head, she played a Spell Card. "I activate Colosseum- Cage of the Gladiator Beasts!" The surrounding area took the appearance of a run down colosseum, just like during her first duel with Noah. "I also activate Unexpected Dai, which allows me to special summon a level 4 or lower monster if I do not control any and I choose Gladiator Beast Andal!" A large bear with one eye appeared on the field and roared, ready to attack (1900/1500). "Because I control a Gladiator Beast, I can special summon Test Tiger (600/300) from my hand and I activate its effect. I tribute Test Tiger and return Andal to the deck, allowing me to special summon a Gladiator Beast monster from the deck and treat it as if it was special summoned by a Gladiator Beast. I special summon Gladiator Beast Secutor in attack mode!" A small tiger appeared next to Andal before disappearing into a bright light, covering both it and Andal before it revealed a small lizard in armor, feeble in size compared to the hulking Andal that took the stage mere moments ago. (400/300, 700/600 due to the Field Spell)

"I place one monster face down for my normal summon and put two cards face down, leaving me with an empty hand. Your turn, Noah." Willow grinned as she felt confident about her opening move. It was costly, sure, but she had a solid defence in Charcoal Inpachi (100/2100) and a big risk in Secutor. This match just might come down to the wire.

Right. He was playing the defensive. Jira had never seen this card, 'Canyon' before, and frankly he had no idea what it did. It didn't help that this guy spoke in riddles. Jira drew a card for his turn and looked at it before grinning. His opponent may be one for theatrics, but when it came to duels so was Jira.
"Pretty cool card, this 'Canyon'. It's a nice setting, too. I think I'll give you a monster that fits with it!" Jira said. Taking a card from his hand, he revealed it and showed it to Tobais.

"I activate the effect of Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju!" Jira called out. "It allows me to Special Summon him to my opponent's field, by tributing one monster they control! Sorry about your face-down monster, but hey! Now you got a super-cool Kaiju monster!"
With that, a large fissure suddenly split open in the ground, heading towards Tobias' face-down monster.

Within seconds, the ground split open, crushing the face down monster in seconds. In it’s place, a massive spider sprung up from the earth, chattering is hypnotic rhythm with its mandibles.

Kumongous, The Sticky String kaiju. 2,400 ATK. 2,500 DEF.

“Impressive monster to hand over so easily...” Tobias muttered. “What’s the catch?”

Jira's grin grew as Kumongous' effect went off without a hitch.
"Besides the fact I got to tribute one of your monsters? Well, nothing I guess." Jira relaxed, running a hand through his hair. He was starting to rather enjoy himself. A duel like this, where he actually got to duel and wasn't in front of entire class, was one that he enjoyed. He could just relax, have fun, and do a bit of banter.
"It's clear you haven't seen many kaiju movies, man. Because if you had, then, well... You'd know..." Jira looked through his hand before picking a card and staring at Tobias. "That when one kaiju shows up, half the time another is on it's way to fight it!"

Jira slapped a card onto his duel disk, and a shadow passed over the battlefield.
"I activate the effect of Gadarla, the Mystery Dust Kaiju! Since you control a 'Kaiju' monster, I can Special Summon her from my hand!" Letting out a deep cry that sounded a mix between a buzz and a screech, a massive mothlike monster descended from the sky. Its massive form landed behind Jira, and it let out another angry cry. It's stats read 2700 Attack and 1600 Defense.

"Next, I'll Flip Summon Science Solider!" Jira commanded, gesturing to his face-down monster. With a glow, a man wearing futuristic armor holding a ray gun rose out of the card. His stats read 800 Attack and 800 Defense. Jira was practically brimming with excitement now.

"And now... and now, it's time for a kaiju fight!!!" Jira yelled, raising his arms. He pointed at Kumongous. "Gadarla! Attack Kumongous! Hurricane Wing!"
The large, moth-like kaiju let out another cry, jumping into the air and beating it's wings. An intense (holographic) wind was whipped up towards Kumongous.

Tobias braced himself as the wind ripped through the zone. Sand erupted from the canyon as the spider was ripped apart by the opposing Kaiju. With a last insectoid like cry, the beast was slain.

Tobias Life Points: 3,700

“Tch, impressive.” Tobias spoke. “Using the enemy playing field against them... Well played. But this duel is far from over. What’s your next move?”

"Well, I didn't switch Science Soldier to attack mode for no reason! You see, unlike a lot of the other Kaiju, Gadarla is a protector of humanity. So her and the army know how to coordinate their efforts. Science Soldier, attack Tobias directly!" Jira commanded. The soldier monster quickly moved forward, bringing up his ray gun and aiming it at Tobias. A beam of red energy blasted from the soldier's ray gun, heading straight towards Tobias. Jira did a quick fist pump. It looked like he was taking an early lead!

(OOC: If this doesn't activate Tobias' face-down card, then feel free to auto Jira ending his turn)

The blaster bolt zapped right into Tobias’s chest, sending the scarf wearing big a few feet back as his life points drained even further.

Tobias Life Points: 2,900

That’s how the turn ended, Tobias with nearly 1/3 of his life points gone so quickly. As the boy appeared to be recovering from the blast, his eyes looked up from the smoke, almost glowing yellow in the dust cloud.

“Very well, your offensive game is quite the tricky one. But a good offense isn’t the only thing required to beat Noah, observe!” He drew another card, nodding his head at the result that he got. “I play burden of the mighty! Those who strike quick are quick to lose their power. All of your monsters drop attack points equal to their star amount.

Gadarla- 1900 ATK
Science soldier- 500 ATK

“Next, I will place once card in face down defense position, and another card face down.”

A quick end to a turn, and no life point damage done to Jira. It seemed that Tobias wasn’t making any headway at all

Cards in Jira’a hand: 1
Cards in Tobias’s hand: 2