• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh: Game of Masks

“Well I’ve met Yugi Muto only once, when my mentor Jaden Yuki was dueling him and I don’t like using my Barian powers and they only actives when I use my number ca-“ Kuro stops talking about what he was saying and thought “I shouldn’t tell them I have a number cards or I’ll lose myself again like I did last time” and talks to Dahlia again “I’m sure we would be able to see him, especially since he beat me in one turn the last time I battled him.”

Cal noticed being ignored by everyone there and was feeling left out. Yugi Muto was the owner of the card shop down on the corner right? "What's so special about this Yugi person? Isn't he just the guy who works at the card shop? And what's this about King of Games? I'm not from around here and don't pay much attention to those things." He said to Kuro. King of Games seems like a name someone would give a kid at a card tournament. "Can't be to special right?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had looked at kuro. " please don't try to start something and trust me, you won't win." Nate said as he fixed his jackets. " anyways you guys should head home otherwise you guys might get ambushed by castor's little organization oh and dahlia never touch me like that again." Nate said as he glared at her. "Anyways besides that you guys should get home and make sure that you aren't being followed otherwise you might end up dead in a ditch, oh and Kuro never insult me like I'm a coward otherwise you might regret it if we ever duel." nate began to walk away from the group and head towards the streets.

"Can't be too special? Can't be too special?!?" Dahlia exclaimed. She looked at Cal incredulously. "How can you not know about Yugi Muto? He's one of the best duelists ever! Champion of the Duelist Kingdom Tournament? Battle City? KaibaCorp Grand Championship? The King of Games title was awarded by Maximillion Pegasus himself!"
Tracy kinda flinched when Dahlis began speaking harshly. It seemed that the scare with Castor had affected Dahlia as well.
"C'mon, Dahl. Lets go home." Tracy said quietly, tugging on Dahlia's sleeve. That was, until she heard what Nate said.
"H-hey!" Tracy said, calling out to Nate. "D-Dahlia only grabbed you because she was concerned about you!"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
G.K. started shuffling his Deck. It was something he did during conversations so his hands would have something to do. All of his cards had holographic Blue Eyes White Dragon Sleeves.
"One. Sure, you can come. In fact, I wouldn't mind if all of you wanted to come.
"Two. Saying that Yugi Moto isn't too special is like saying the Blue Eyes White Dragon is as rare as a Winged Kuriboh.
"Three. I picked this puzzle up while my family was splunking a few years back. I tried putting it together over the years that I've had it.
"Four. The Game Shop is a normal place. I mean, seriously. It's a large apartment on top of a toy and game store. A lot of people waltz in hoping to talk, meet, and or Duel the King of Games. They normally don't. But with this around my neck, I think I'll get a chance. If we're going, it opens in twenty minutes. We should get there before the flood. That is, if you all are coming with me."
G.K. put his Deck away, and walked out of the schoolyard.

"Deuces."

Cal stepped forward, placing his hand on G.K.'s back preventing him from moving forward. "Now hold your horses. Don't ever call me that kid. Not something you want to do." He before releasing him from his grasp. "And as I said before, I am not one to watch all those tournament things you guys just said. I actually have work."
Cal then started to pace next to G.K. "And you think that this Yugi guy is the same one as you think? I mean, if he's so famous then why run the card shop? I never noticed that and I got about half my cards there."

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. shrugged. "Maybe you were at the won't card shop. Anyways, I'm out. Like I said, come if you want, but the shop opens in twenty minutes, so I'm going now."
He walked away.

Dahlia frowned as she watched the two boys walk away. Heck, they hadn't even introduced themselves. Then again, neither had she or Tracy. She watched them walk for a moment longer. The adenilane from the situation with Castor began to calm down, and she realized that there were quite a few strange things that never got answered. Millenniums? Barians? All that weird stuff with Castor and turning people to stone seemed to be connected somehow, and Dahlia's curiosity was getting to her. She sighed.
"Come on, Tracy." Dahlia said, grabbing her friend's wrist and running after G.K. and Cal.
"Hey!" She called out. "What are your names?"

“Welp I’ll geuss I’ll go, but” Kuro turned to Nate “there are a lot of things you don’t know, and I’d pretty much when the fight” and he walked with the rest of the group “wonder what he’s like without his millennium puzzle with him” turning to Dahlia and Tracy “what do you think about Yugi Muto?”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As Nate continues to walk. "Says the one that just lost a duel 10 minutes ago, anyways see you guys later hopefully, I don't see you in tomorrow's news dead." Nate said as he heads towards an alleyway. "Now then if I were an evil organization where would I put my HQ.....hmmmmm sewers, abandoned buildings, Corporation, or and isolated island far away from society...... I guess I'll check into an abandoned buildings first I guess." Need walks around the corner and sees a couple of old buildings and decided to head towards an abandoned warehouse therefore he open the front gate and enter the building. "Hey is there any Grunts from that evil organization that turns duelist into Stone in here cuz you don't have to hide anymore, I can act like I'm ambushed and, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't just send one grunt to do an important job like that to retrieve an Millennium item." As Nate said that his voice echoed around the warehouse but nothing happened.

“Oh really......pretty much making a assumption since no ones seen him battle, bet he doesn’t even know how to battle it would pretty much explain why he trash talks so much” he turned and stopped in his tracks “wonder where this ominous aura is coming from, well guess will find out soon” he walks with the others again and changes into his Barian form “been awhile since I’ve been in this before, I’ll meet you guys a bit later I’ve got someone to meet first” he says running to a different area “hmmm, it’s gone I’m going to explore a bit this place is weird and kinda makes me feel a bit powerful.”

Before Dahlia was able to respond what she thought about Yugi Muto to the strange kid with red hair, he had already run off. Oh well. She would have at least liked his name. Dahlia shrugged, and continued following the two boys on the way to the game shop, still waiting for a response for what their names were.

Tracy, on the other hand, noticed Nate walk off. That kid worried her. He seemed too eager to start a fight, and might end up getting in trouble. Quietly, Tracy slipped away from the group to follow Nate.
She followed him for a little while, tailing him and trying to keep her distance, to follow without being spotted. Finally, Tracy watched as Nate walked into an abandoned warehouse. What was he doing there? Adjusting the grip on her Phoenix Beast Garuda backpack, Tracy followed Nate into the warehouse. When she did, however, the door creaked loudly. Undoubtedly alerting Nate and whoever else to her precense.

Cal turned to the person asking about names. "Oh, I go by Cal. Much easier to say than my real name." He said about the inside joke. His real name was Cal though, so that way if anyone ever asked what his real name was he'd say something completely outrageous. "How about you?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had turn his head to see one of the girls from earlier had followed him. "Oh your one of those girls from earlier aren't you and you can stop hiding I really don't care if your following me but, make sure next time your a bit more silent in your approach anyways besides that may I ask why you were following me." Nate said as he turned his head back looking around the warehouse

Tracy stood there quietly, trying to figure out what to say. She rubbed one of her arms before looking up at Nate.
"I was... Just making sure you're okay. I just met you, but the way you acted when Castor pulled the knife made me think that you were gonna try something like trying to fight these guys or whatever..." Tracy trailed off, glancing away. It was a pretty dumb reason, now that she thought about it. This guy could probably handle himself! What was she thinking?! Tracy glanced back up a Nate. "My... My name's Tracy. What about you?"

Dahlia listened to Cal, and smiled a little when he cracked his joke.
"Oh, my name's Dahlia. Dahlia Lanthorn." Dahlia said. She extended a hand towards Cal. "It's nice to meet you, even if it was from being threatened at knifepoint."
Dahlia paused for a moment, then decided to ask the question she had on her mind. "Have you really never heard of Yugi?"

Cal gave a slight nod to the question asked. "I know about his card shop, but never about any of that stuff. All that is pretty new to me. My dad is a Historian, so I traveled around alot. It's how I made my deck, and the variety of extra deck monsters. Is Yugi really that special?" Cal asked back. He had no idea how he never heard of Yugi, even though he's been around the world a few times.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. was walking towards the warehouse, following them. Then he heard something.
"They know we're in here."
"You'e right. Come on."
Out of the shadows, four is the gang members appeared. One odd them pointed at G.K.
"You will pay for what you did to Castor. You and your friends We will start with them, to watch you suffer."
Their gear was similar to Castor's, but nor as well decorated. G.K. activated his Duel Disk and stepped forward.
"One. I don't know them all that well. Two, you want them, you're going through me!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As the four grunts appeared nate got behind Tracy "Hmmm.......I believe introductions can wait and G.K. don't overestimate yourself I doubt you can win against 4 people at the same time, how about we tag-team. Nate said as activated his duel disk on his wrist. "So are you here for my dragon or his puzzle or both otherwise you're going to have to tell your Masters you'll come back empty-handed once we're done with you, how about it G.K. you want to tag team it will be a lot of fun if you do it together don't you think." Nate said asked he smirked towards the grunts.

Dahlia frowned and G.K, taking her duel disk out of her bag and activating it.
"Don't flatter yourself, bud. I can take care of myself!" Dahlia said. She turned her attention to the gang members. "And he's right, you know. This bum hasn't even given me his name. I risked getting stabbed to help him, and this is what I get..."
Dahlia shot a smile at G.K. to let him know she was joking, then turned her attention back to the gang members.

Tracy followed the boy out of the warehouse to find Dahlia and the rest of the boys about to face off against a group of hooded people. Nate said something, and Tracy glanced at him worriedly.
"Dragon? Puzzle?" Tracy repeated. She looked at the hooded men, then to Nate and G.K. These men reminded Tracy of the rumors she had heard about the Battle City Tournament, with men known as the Rare Hunters trying to steal peoples cards. Was that what they were trying to do? Tracy looked at Nate. "Who are you?"

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. smirked. "Okay then."
He drew five cards. "So I'm guessing the three of us get 8000 LP while you all get 6000 LP each. Right?"
One of them nodded. He dfew five cards, then placed one face down.
"That's it."
G.K. smirked. "Okay then. I draw! I summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound! You immediately take 600 LP of damage!" He pointed at the one with the facedown. He revealed it.
"I activate Graceful Tear. I gain 2000 LP, and I give you one card. So take this one."
He threw a card at G.K., who caught it. He looked at it.
G.K. placed a card facedown.
"I end my turn."

Last edited:
The hooded man across from Dahlia glanced at the first one, then drew a card. Dahlia noticed that the man had a tattoo of a wing on his jaw.
"I summon Mist Valley Thunderbird. Then, I activate Mist Valley Condor's effect. By returning Mist Valley Thunderbird to the hand, I can special summon Condor. It's attack is then changed from 1400 to 1700." The tattooed man said, playing cards on his duel disk. A yellow bird materialized on the field, then was suddenly replaced by a different bird, a blue, vulture-like creature. It swooped in, but when it landed a blue aura grew around it and it grew slightly larger. A bolt of lightning struck next to the Condor, and when the light dissipated Mist Valley Thunderbird appeared. The stats of the two monsters read 1700 attack and 1100 attack.

"Alright. I'll go." Dahlia said, drawing a card. She looked at her hand, and sighed. It was a good hand for a single person duel, but in a multiple person duel she didn't know the full extent of her allies decks. So she would have to go with a safer strategy. Safer for them, that is. Her frown, however, disappeared when she saw the card she drew. Well... You sure are eager this duel, huh?
"I'll set three cards face down, and end my turn." Dahlia said. Three face-down spell or trap cards appeared in front of the girl. "With that, I'll end my turn."

Last edited:
Cal watched from the edge of the fight, making sure he was not participating yet. That way, if needed, Cal could join in. He'd just pay the LifePoints to do so. He's done that before to save some people from others trying to mug their cards, and it never ended to well for the muggers. Below him, a gold ring caught his eye. It was bigger than a ring, more like a bracelet that unhooked around the back. The item was strange, mainly due to the eye positioned on it's front. "Interesting." He'd look into that later, while pocketing it. "Now you guys be careful."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The grunt across of nate had started his turn with six cards " i draw...... I set a monster facedown and end my turn." Nate smiled. "My turn draw." he drew six cards. " I activate a spell card Red-Eyes Fusion, this card allow me to fusion monsters in my deck and now I use meteor dragon Red-Eyes impact dragon and red eyes black dragon from my deck as fusion material, make my enemies tremble with your fierce roar and burn brighter an a star, FUSION SUMMON appear meteor black comet dragon." A massive Dragon appeared in front of Nate with an attack points of 3500. " now I activate meteor black comic dragon special ability when he's Fusion summoned I can send one Red-Eyes card monster to my graveyard and you take half of it attack points as damaged, I'll send Red-Eyes Metal Darkness dragon to the graveyard and so that means you take 1400 of damage, now I activate cards of red stone which allows me to send one level 7 red eyes monster from my hand to the graveyard to draw two cards but I won't at the is other effects and send another red eyes, I said three cards face down and end my turn."

The fourth hooded man drew a card for his turn. Unlike the rest of his companions, Dahlia noticed this man wore a surgeon's mask.
"I summon Giant Germ." The masked man said. A large, disgusting sphere appeared on the field. The man then set two cards in his spell and trap card zone, and nodded at the thug that had gone first.

Kuro heard voices around “huh, didn’t think there was anyone here not much to see” he looked around a more large area and found the people he followed battling grunts “I missed the fun, that’s to bad maybe I can just watch from here” Kuro said leaning on a wall out of site from the group, but ready his duel deck just in case.

Pro Hero Dekiru

The first masked thug drew.
"I place two cards facedown. That's it."
G.K. took a deep breath. "I draw!"
"Using the two Ancient Gears in my hand, I activate Ancient Gear Hunting Hound's Effect!"
He placed the two monsters into his GY.
"From the factories from which you were forged! Decimate them, Ancient Gear Howitzer!"
The massive monster, not as big as the Giant, crawled from the ground, at 1000 ATK.
"Its Effect activates! My opponents take 1000 points of damage during every Main Phase!"
The four thugs fell back as Ancient Gear Howitzer unleashed a barrage of missiles. Two out of the four now had 5000 LP, while the one who had taken damage earlier now had 4300 LP, while that last one who had suffered from Ancient Gear Hunting Hound now had 6400 LP.
"Now, Attack! Ancient Gear Hunting Hound!"
The thug raised his hand. "I activate Mirror Force!"
Ancient Gear Hunting Hound was destroyed, but Howitzer remained on the field.
"What is this?! My Trap Card destroyed your monsters!"
G.K. smirked. "Yeah, the thing is, card effects don't destroy Howitzer here. Now then. Howitzer, attack him directly! Fire!"
The thug was blasted by a missile. He hit the ground, lis LP dropping to 5400.
"I-is that all?"
"You wish. Look at Howitzer's Attack Points."
The screen hovering next to Howitzer read "1000."
The thug stumbled back. "1000. So wha--no. You wouldn't."
G.K. held a card up. "I activate the card you gave me! Prepare to suffer For what your little group has been doing to people. I activate the Spell Card, Berzerker Soul! For every Monster Card I draw, Howitzer Attacks once again. I draw seven cards, or at least until I draw a non-Monster Card. Now, then. Draw!"
G.K. drew, revealing the card to be Ancient Gear Beast.
"Attack, Howitzer!" The monster unleashed yet another barrage of missiles.
"Draw! Monster Card!" The thug was blasted again by Howitzer's fury.
"Draw! Monster Card!" Engulfed in the blast once more, the thug was sent flying.
"Draw! Monster Card!" The missiles pummeled the masked thug.
"Draw! Monster Card!" Once again, the thug met pain. And pain punched him in the face.
"Oh, what a surprise, this next one's a Monster Card!" His LP was reduced to 0.
"I'm not done yet! One more card! Oh, it's a friggin Monster Card, you son of a--"
The end of his sentence was interrupted by the massive explosion. The first thug was reduced to a body on the ground. He was still alive. Just injured.
G.K. turned to the other thugs.
"Who else wants some?! Lucky for you, my turn's over. You know, the only reason you people got so many victims was that your victims sucked at Duel Monsters."

“Wake up....Shadi...the Games of Darkness...will begin” a voice whisper in Shadi, forcing him to wake up from his sleep. Shadi looked around his empty room as his stomach started to Growled. “I’m hungry” Shadi told himself as he stood up and walked over to his closest. Shadi notice the metal briefcase in the corner of his closet, “when did I get that again” He thought to himself as he pulled it out. “Hmmm...maybe Mom left it for me” Shadi said as he open the briefcase which reveal a golden Scale inside.

"Ghh... Hey, tone it down a little, huh?" Dahlia said, shielding herself from the blasts. She glared at G.K. "You didn't need to do that! He had already lost!"
Before Dahlia could continue her angry speech, the man in the surgeon mask spoke up.
"He was indeed useless, but even so he served his purpose." The man in the surgeon mask explained. Snapping his fingers, his first face down card flipped up. "Before my comrade can draw, I activate Crush Card Virus. I offer Giant Germ as tribute, and all monsters you control with 1500 or more attack are destroyed, as well as all monsters with 1500 or more attack in the hand. You all must also send three monsters with 1500 or more attack from your deck to the grave..."
The surgeon mask's Giant Germ disintegrated to back pixels and flowed over to the three heroes' fields, ready to destroy all powerful monsters.

Dahlia looked mortified when surgeon mask activated the trap card. Her Tripper Mercury! Her Grand Juptier! Her Despair Uranus! All three of her precious planets sent straight to the Graveyard.
"You... You're going to pay for that..." Dahlia said as she discarded The Trooper Mercury from her hand, shaking.
"Not yet..." The surgeon mask said, shaking his head. Tattoo nodded, then drew a card for his turn.

"I summon Mist Valley Baby Roc." Tattoo said. There was a flash of light as a tiny bird with a bird skull for a head appeared on the field. "Now, I shall Synchro Summon. Show them the true meaning of fear, Mist Wurm..."
Tattoo's three birds took flight, and a bright light pierced through them. The birds vanished, and the light quickly changed to dark purple mist. A deep roar shook the field and a purple, wormlike creature emerged from the fog.
"His effect says that I can choose three card my opponents controls to return to the hand. I choose you Ancient Gear Howitzer, your face-down, and your face-down." Tattoo said, pointing at Nate's middle face down and Dahlia's middle face down.

"I chain! I chain Zoma the Spirit, Embodiment of Apophis, and Statue of Anguish Pattern, in that order." Dahlia said. "Statue of Anguish Pattern is the first effect to activate. It summons itself as a monster, in defense mode."
A large, spiderlike statue appeared, covered in a strange pattern of bands that seemed to swirl and squirm. It's stats read 2500 defense points.
"Next, the Embodiment of Apophis' effect activates. It summons itself as a monster as well." Dahlia said. This time, a snakelike creature appeared, wielding a sword and a shield. Its stats read 1600 attack points. The patterns of the Statue of Anguish Pattern suddenly glowed red, and the large, wormlike Mist Wurm exploded into pixels.
"What-?!" Tattoo exclaimed.
"Statue of Anguish Pattern's effect. Each time a monster that is also a trap is summoned, I can destroy one card on the field." Dahlia said. "Now, Zoma the Spirit is summoned, allowing me to destroy another card. I'll destroy your face down!"
Dahlia pointed at Surgeon Mask's face down. It exploded into pixels as well, but Surgeon Mask seemed to be unaffected.

"Even though Mist Wurm was destroyed, his effect still goes through." Tattoo said. The Embodiment of Apophis vanished as did the other two cards he chose. "Now, continuing my Main Phase... I activate... Monster Reborn."
Dahlia's eyes widened. She hadn't expected that. To her horror, the Mist Wurm appeared to the field once again.
"Now. Mist Wurm. Attack directly." Tattoo said calmly, pointing at G.K. With a roar, the Mist Wurm launched itself at G.K. And there was nothing Dahlia could do! "With that, I end."

Growling, Dahlia drew a card.
"I'll switch Zoma the Spirit to attack mode! Zoma, attack directly!" Dahlia commanded. The fiendish creature swooped at Surgeon Mask, slashing at the thug. Bracing himself, Surgeon Mask managed to stop himself from falling over.
"Next, I'll set two more cards face down and end!" Dahlia exclaimed, two face down cards appearing.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Before it was nate turn he saw that meteor black Comet dragon had been destroyed by the virus card and so Nate had send Red-eyes retro dragon, gearedfried the red eyes iron knight, and finally a red eyes black dragon. "Now then before it's scarface's turn I activate meteor black comic dragons special ability when he's destroyed and sent to the graveyard I can summon one normal monster from my graveyard and I'll pick red eyes flare dragon to sending back onto the field."

"You little brat.....my turn i draw........ I set another monster face down and flip Goblin zombie to attack you directly and you must send one from the top of your deck to the graveyard." Scarface said as he pointed at G.K. "I set one card face down and end my turn." Scarface said as he snickered. "

"Now then it's my move I draw,....hahahahahahahaha what a coincidence you want my dragon so much here come and get it, I activate my facedown red-eyes spirit and now I can bring back to the field Red-Eyes metal Darkness dragon and I'll activate his effect I now get to summon one dragon-type Monster from my graveyard and I think I'll bring back meteor black Comet dragon and now I'll activate the card I just drew the claw of Hermos I now use my black stone of the legend the claw of Hermos from my hand to Fusion summon them into the red eyes black dragon sword then it's ability activate I now automatically equipped the red eyes black dragon sword on to one of my monsters and I pick meteor black Comet dragon and now with his power boosts his attack power is now up to 6500, and now re-normal summon red eyes flare dragon to have its Gemini effect whenever it does battle damage you take another 2400 points of damage after the battle phase now then.....Battle, I'll have red eyes flare Dragon attack the goblin zombie. The dragon fly up into the air firing a fireball at the monster. "Destroy him Inferno fire blast." The dragon fired at it with a large Fireball attack hitting it, which made his LP 3000 , his body hit the ground with his clothes smoking . "Now meteor black Comet Dragon will now attack the Mist Wurm." Meteor black Comet Dragon held the sword above its head and swing it down towards the monster with a line of fire coming towards it and engulfing it in flames.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh..huff....huff...why you little." His lifepoints hit to 1000.

"I set one final card face down and end my turn and with that red eyes flare Dragon ability activates doing 2400 effect damage towards the one with the scar, I let you I'll let you have the honors of finishing the job."
Nate said as he looked at G.K. with a straight face.

His LP had reached 600.

Last edited:
Shadi place the Scale down on his table as, he got dressed for the day. “I wonder if I can pawn it for some cash” Shadi thought to himself as he took a deep breath “well I’ll try” he added. The wind chimes started to spin as, the wind blew into the window Shadi had just open. Shadi picked up the Golden Scale before he placed it back into the briefcase as he locked it. “I guess it’s time to go” he told himself as he grabbed his deck and placed it in his pocket before he left.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. crawled off of the ground, at 4300 LP.
"From the Graveyard, I activate Howitzer's Effect! I can Special Summon one Monster from my Deck, regardless of its Summoning Conditions! I Special Summon Ancient Gear Golem from my Deck! Take the field, big guy!"
The massive monster, a few yards away from being as tall as the Giant, lumbered in at 3000 ATK.
"Go get Mr. Tattoo! Slam him into oblivion!"
The Golem slammed the guy with a giant fist, dealing massive damage.
"And before any of you even think about triggering a face-down, you can't due to my Golem's Effect!"
G.K. didn't notice it, but his puzzle started to shimmer with light.
"Here's a facedown to end my turn."
The next sentence he said sounded like two people were talking. G.K. didn't notice it, but everyone else must have. The two voices were G.K.'s, and the other was someone... someone else.

"Playtime is over."

Last edited:
“The pawn shop should be close by” Shadi told himself before he came to a stop. A screeching sound appear from nowhere as, Shadi fell to his knees “what the heck is that” Shadi said as he covered his ears. The briefcase mysterious open as, the scale started to glow “what...” Shadi said. He then felt a cold wind past by leading to the abandoned warehouse close by. “Why is this happening” Shadi asked himself as, he stood up and grabbed the Scale before he made his way to the warehouse.

"Yes... In more ways than you know..." Surgeon Mask said, drawing a card for his turn. If he noticed that G.K.'s voice had changed, he didn't show it. The man placed a card on his duel disk, and a grinning green pot appeared. "I activate Pot of Greed. With it, I draw two more cards."
Surgeon Mask glanced at his two cards for only a moment before playing more cards.
"First, I summon Tribe Shocking Virus-"
"I activate my Trap, Zoma the Spirit! It summons him as a monster, and triggers Statue of Anguish Pattern's effect, destroying your Tribe Shocking Virus!" Dahlia interrupted. Once again, the demonlike monster appeared. The Statue's pattern glowed red, and the Tribe Shocking Virus exploded into pixels. A moment of panic flashed in the thug's eyes, but was quickly gone.
"I'll activate Germ Infection. Now, every standby phase your Meteor Black Comet Dragon's attack will be lowered by 300." Before Surgeon Mask could activate the card, Tattoo suddenly kicked the Thug's legs out from under him and began to try to run away.
"Hey! Stop!" Dahlia yelled at the fleeing thug.

Shadi enter the warehouse as the screening sound disappear completely. “How odd” Shadi said has he continued to walk forward as, he soon noticed that a mysterious figure was running towards him. “Woah” Shadi cried as he quickly dodged the figure when he soon realized that a girl had called after him. “What a waste of time” Shadi thought to himself before he saw that a duel had taken place before him.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had saw the defeated duelist running away and so he smirked. "Red-eyes flare dragon attack him." Red eyes flare dragon flys after the Duelist and lands in front of him, it swing its tail at him knocking him back to a nearby wall unconscious. Nate look at surgeon's mask and scar guy. "Look at that your friend over there betrayed you, how's it feel to be stabbed in the back.....hmmm how about we make a deal you two can leave right now and go back to your little organization and tell them what happened or as you can see you stand little to no chance of beating all three of us therefore do everyone a favor and run." Red-Eyes Darkness metal dragon stand right behind him growling at the two. "Or you can stand and fight and let my dragons have a good more fun with you, so do we have a deal or not." Nate said as he grinned at the two of them.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Surgeon Mask turned to his partner. Then he clasped his hand on his Deck, and booked it away. His holograms dissipated.
Scar turned to him. "COWARD! I will avenge our great leader Castor on my own! I summon--"
"Ultimate Pound!" G.K. commanded, interrupting Tattoo. Ancient Gear Golem slammed Tattoo into the ground. He was unconscious. G.K. sighed. "Done and done. Think twice next time, okay?"
He checked his watch. "We have five minutes until the store opens. We should go now. Like, RIGHT now."

Last edited:
“Got it let’s get there lickity split” he said running over and changing back to his human form and started running at full speed “let’s go, you don’t want to get left behind do you” and then he talked to himself “though, when we get there I have a feeling something bad or good might go down”

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate looked at the group and deactivated his duel disk therefore is monsters disappeared. ".........Fine why not, I have nothing better to do anyway I need some new card anyways." Nate begins to walk with the group and walked beside G.K.

"That duel was extremely funny did you see how much they squirmed while we were beating them."

Shadi hid in the shadows as the others walk past him. Shadi then turned his attention to the mask duelists who were defeated. “Let’s see who you really are” Shadi thought to himself but, stopped before he could take the mask off. “I may as well see what cards you were using” He thought to himself as, he grabbed the deck on the floor and started to search through them. Shadi smile as he saw a few cards that peaked his interest “could be better, but with this deck you didn’t even had a chance” Shadi said as he stood up and began to walk to the game shop.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Fortunately, the Game Shop wasn't all that far away. Took about four minutes with some jogging and jaywalking on empty streets. Right around the corner, G.K. heard a voice.
"Thanks for helping me out at the Shop today, you guys. But you do realize business isn't all that great. People only stop by to play Duel Monsters."
"Eh, it's all cool Yug. I need a place I can work on my skills anyways."
G.K. instantly recognized the voices. One was Joey Wheeler, a finalist in the Duelist Kingdom and Battle City. The second voice was Yugi Moto. When he walked around the corner, there were a few people. G.K. took a deep breath.
"Are you Yugi Moto?"
He sighed. "Yeah, that's me."
"Okay, a few things. One, I'm a huge fan."
"I get that a lot. Thanks, though I appreciate it."
"Two, if there's time later, I'd like you to sign my Gadget cards. Three--"
Joey Wheeler stepped in. "Okay, 'ere's where I step in, Capeesh?"
"I just wanted to ask--"
"I no'. You wanna duel with 'im. In case you didn't no', you gotta Duel me first before gettin to him."
G.K. gulped. "I don't--"
Yugi stepped in. "It's best to give him what he wants. We all find it easier that way."
"Yea, you 'ear 'im? Yer' going' thru me first."
G.K. sighed. "I just--"
"No buts, kid. No ice, no dice."
He balled his fists. "Fine, if that's what it takes, then I'll do it! Gimme your best shot!"
It then hit him.

"Oh God, what have I done?" he thought.