• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Yu-Gi-Oh: Game of Masks

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
All sign-up requests go in the discussion board: https://pokecharms.com/threads/yu-gi-oh-game-of-masks-discussion.19393/

G.K. punched in the final lines of code into his computer.
"Puzzle Analyzer Mk. 29 Online,"
He placed the half-finished golden puzzle into a mechanical box with glass walls. He hit the Enter switch. A loading bar whirred across the screen.
"Next piece location found. Insert piece AX into this slot. Then piece BJ into this slot. Then piece into CQ into this slot. Then...."
G.K. continued to follow the instructions. Finally, all that remained were an upside-down pyramid and the final piece. He slowly placed the piece into position.
He pushed the piece in, to be answered to a satisfying chink.
"I did it...." he said, in awe. "I finished it."
He took the golden chain necklace off of his neck. It had a small wolf fang with a carving on it. He took off the magnetic latch. He carefully picked up the finished puzzle and slid it onto the chain.
He hung it back around his neck. He stood up, staring at himself in the mirror in the corner of his room. He felt proud, wearing an ancient artifact around his neck. He gripped it in his left hand, smiling. For a split second, he saw someone else in the mirror.
This new person was about a half a foot taller than him. He was wearing a black tank top, a blue leather jacket, black leather tights, boots, a large belt, and a buckled black choker. Finally, the most astounding part, the puzzle in the reflection looked newer. It was glowing, and well polished. This vivid image appeared in the split second it showed up. It appeared to be smiling at him with a confident amazement, as if it was saying, "I'm somewhat proud of you. Good job."
G.K.'s alarm went off while he contemplated what had just happened. He grunted.
"Shoot. I shouldn't have spent ten hours coding and actually gotten sleep..." He snatched his backpack, stuffed his Duel Disk inside of it, pulled on his jacket over his puzzle, and ran out of his house to the high school. He just couldn't help but think how insane the reflection's hair was.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had been walking towards school holding his deck in his hand and pulls out the claw of hermos and as he did he shedded a single tear. "Damnit I need to forget about the past and just focus on the future." Nate said as he wiped the tear and put the claw of Hermos back into its deck. Nate had just arrived at the gate of his high school, Domino High school.

Dahlia was already in the schoolyard. She had made it a habit to get to school early, though nowadays not many people did. Tje news of a mystery duelist turning people to stone scared off quite a few students from coming in early. But that rumor didn't bother Dahlia. She was strong! She could handle herself, especially in a duel! Speaking of duels, Dahlia was in one right now. She was facing off against one of her best friends, a girl named Tracy. Tracy was, well... A bit of what some would call a nerd. She was a huge fan of the show The Sparrow, and even based her deck around it. Not that it was bad. Dahlia thought Tracy's deck was pretty good, good enough to give her trouble.

"Now, D.D. Esper Star Sparrow! Attack The Despair Uranus!" Tracy announced confidently. It was a very close match. Both duelists had very low life points, it was anyone's game. Letting out a battle cry, D.D. Esper Star Sparrow lunged at the giant planet that was The Despair Uranus lashing out with his whip.
"I don't think so! Booby Trap E, activate!" Dahlia announced. Her face down card flipped up as Star Sparrow's attack was frozen in mid-air. Tracy groaned.
"Oh, come on!" The Different Dimension Duelist said, running a hand through her long black hair. "I was just about to win, too...
Dahlia smiled.

"Using its effect, I'll set the Embodiment of Apophis from my Graveyard. Also, since I set it with Booby Trap E's effect-"
"You can activate it the turn you set it, which will raise The Despair Uranus's attack by 300 and reduce my Life Points to zero cause I can't stop the attack. We've been dueling each other for years, I know! You don't have to explain it." Tracy said, albiet a little grumpily. The illusions faded, and Tracy walked over to Dahlia. The two girls deactivated their duel disks and put them in their bags. While Tracy's was a simple duel disk, Dahlia's was custom made. Black and orange, it folded right up.

"I almost had you that time." Tracy said grumpily. Dahlia smiled. Even though there wasn't many people in the schoolyard, it was still nice to have a friend near. Almost made you forget about the turning-people-into-stone duelist.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had head towards the courtyard and went beneath a tree to lay down before class starts and so he saw the two girls from across the field dueling but didn't pay that much attention to and then closed his eyes. "Damn I was hoping to get here before anyone else so I can have a bit of peace and quiet, I guess they're still can be more people coming anyway, might as well sleep a bit before anyone else shows up." Nate's said as he close his eyes to nap.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. walked into his new schoolyard, pulling on the school uniform jacket, putting his old one into his backpack. A few people who had arrived early looked at the puzzle around his neck. G.K. heard a voice behind him.
"How does the attention feel?"
He turned around, but nobody was there. He knit his eyebrows, and kept walking. When he got to the door entering the school, he heard somebody.
"Hey, new kid." He turned around, to be greeted by a stranger.
This stranger was about half a foot taller than him. He had skin that was a little dark, with black hair with some sharp crimson streaks that looked like blades. Under his school jacket, it looked like something was around his neck. There was a faint image of a large ring-shaped pendant under his jacket.
"That's a nice pendant you got. I'll duel you for it."
G.K. knit his eyebrows. "What's in it for me?"
The kid reached into his bag, pulling out a huge chunk of money. G.K.'s eyes widened.
"300,000. Yours if you beat me."
G.K. bit his lip. "No thanks."
The stranger grit his teeth. pushing G.K. up against the wall, making sure nobody was looking. He pulled some stuff out of his backpack. He shoved a mask at G.K.'s face.
"Recognize this?"
G.K. gulped. This guy...
"You're dueling me. If you win, you'll get the money, your life, and the right to remain silent. You lose, I get the puzzle, and the city nursery gets a new garden statue. You're in, whether you like it or not. Now shut your trap and Duel me."
The guy led him over to a spot in the yard where two girls were getting ready to go after a Duel. They took their spots. They slid on their Duel Disks. The stranger's was like a mask; the left eye held the deck, the right eye held the Graveyard, and the mouth was the Touch Screen. The card slots ejected themselves from the ears and came together. He slid the headpiece onto his ear. It was clear It connected to his terrorist mask.
G.K. put his custom Duel Disk onto his arm. The sphere displaying his LP lit up, the Touch Screen moving up from it's place. It revealed the Deck Slot. The Graveyard, holding one half of the Card Slots, united with the other. The Disk glowed, and a gear he fastened to the side whirred to life. He pulled on the headset. They both drew five cards.
"I'm dueling for my life here," G.K. thought. They both exclaimed the line together, as the puzzle, not being looked at by anyone, glowed for a moment.

"Let's Duel!"

Dahlia and Tracy were about tobhead back inside when Dahlia heard the familiar sounds of a duel disk starting up.
"Hey. I think a duel's about to go down." Dahlia said. The two girls looked around, and sure enough two duelists were taking their places. Dahlia recognized the first guy. He was a real jerk, and one of the bullies around the school. Just looking at him made Dahlia's blood start to boil. He had been acting a bit weird lately, now that Dahlia was thinking about it. But the other kid, Dahlia didn't recognize.
"Who's he?" Tracy asked.
"I dunno." Dahlia shrugged. "But I hope he wins. Let watch!"
The two girls stood nearby, watching the duel.

Pro Hero Dekiru

A few kids grouped around, watching the Duel. G.K. felt a little calmer.
"At least if I die, people will see it."
He drew five cards. So did the other guy.
"I'm going first," said the stranger. "The name's Castor, by the way. Allow me to introduce you to my namesake! I summon Evilswarm Castor in Attack Mode!"
The monster arose. "I activate Castor's Ability; I can summon another one of my Evilswarms. Rise up, Evilswarm Salamandra!"
The second, reptile-like monster burst into reality.
"I place a card facedown. I end my turn."
G.K. drew a card. "I draw!"
"Okay," he thought. "I can work with this. I can definitely work with this."
"I Summon Ancient Gear Wyvern!" he cried. "Its effect lets me add Ancient Gear Box to my hand, which, in turn, lets me add Ancient Gear Gadget to my hand!"
I'll Set a card facedown, thus ending my turn!"
Castor smiled. "Pathetic. I draw!"
"I summon Evilswarm Zahak! Now, you better prepare yourself. I overlay Level 4 Evilswarm Castor, Salamandra, and Zahak, in order to build the Overlay Network! I XYZ Summon Evilswarm Ouroboros! Now I'll activate his ability! Your Ancient Gear Wyvern goes back to your hand, leaving your field wide open!"
G.K. stepped back.
"Ouroboros! Attack him directly!"
G.K. pressed a button. "I activate my facedown! Magic Cylinder!"
The attack's force repelled, as the dragon turned around, turning Castor into the target. He fell back, skidding against the pavement.
He got up, as G.K. grinned. "Who's pathetic now, tough guy?"
"Lucky shot." His LP fell to 5250. "Your move.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate open his eyes once he heard the word ancient gear and saw what was happening. "Hmmmmmm finally someone with good taste with decks." He said intrigued. Nate stand up and head towards the duel near the school bully in the crowd but as he did he saw a black Aura around him. "You see it don't you Nate." Nate had been surprised but then been annoyed. " I thought I told you not to talk to me during school l but yeah I see it." nate had said in his thoughts.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. smiled. "I draw!"
He looked at the card. "Perfect."
"I Summon Ancient Gear Hunting Hound! It's effect dishes out 600 Points of damage right off the bat!"
The strike forced Castor on his back. "Is that it?"
"You wish. I activate my pooch's other effect! It allows me to Fusion Summon a monster once per turn! I sacrifice Ancient Gear Wyvern, Ancient Gear Box, Ancient Gear Gadget, and my Ancient Gear Hunting Hound. Get ready to get wrecked by my Chaos Ancient Gear Giant!"
The massive monster crawled out of the ground, at a whopping 4500 ATK points.
"Go get him!"
Castor grinned sinisterly. "My Trap activates. Behold, Dark Mirror! Your attack is negated, and you take 1000 points of damage."
G.K. smirked. "Recheck yourself. Chaos Ancient Gear Giant isn't affected by Spells or Traps."
Castor's eyes widened. "No."
G.K. punched the air. "Heck yeah! Do it!"
Chaos Ancient Gear Giant obliterated Ouroboros. Castor flew back as he hit the ground. Struggling to get up, he lost 1750 LP. His total Life Points fell to 3500.
G.K. grinned. "I place a facedown. I end my turn. Your move."

Last edited:
"Hm... The new kid's not half bad. Ancient Gears are pretty tough." Dahlia said. The guy got out a huge fusion monster on his second turn, for Pete's sake! Dahlia knew for a fact that neither herself nor Tracy had a monster that rivaled the Chaos Ancient Gear Giant for attack power, even with Tracy's D.D. Jet Iron.
"What do you think, Tracy?" Dahlia looked over at her friend, and saw that she already had that look in her eyes. Tracy was in love. Again. Dahlia sighed and shook her head. "Really?"
"W-what?" Tracy said.
"I know that look."
"S-so?!" Tracy exclaimed.
"So you give that look to half the guys in the school, ya dingus! Have some self respect!" Dahlia snapped back. The two girls went quiet as they continued watching the duel.
"... What do you think the face down card is? Another Magic Cylinder or something?" Dahlia asked. Tracy just shrugged.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Castor crawled himself up. "You're gonna pay for that! I draw!"
Castor slammed another card onto the field. "I summon my second Evilswarm Castor! I then Summon Evilswarm O' Lantern due to its effect! I once again build the Overlay Network! I XYZ Summon Evilswarm Bahamut, in Attack Mode!"
G.K. looked at it. "2350 ATK points? Not even enough to beat my giant."
"Maybe not, but by Tributing the last monster in my hand, along with an XYZ Material, your Giant is now mine."
G.K.'s eyes widened. "Wait, WHAT?!"
The giant lumbered over to Castor's side of the field, turning its sights on G.K., whose field was almost wide open.
"Attack, Giant! Attack him directly!"
It aimed an arm cannon at G.K., who pressed a button on his Duel Disk.
"I activate Mirror Force! Chaos Ancient Gear Giant may not be destroyed, but at least your Bahamut is!"
He was engulfed in the blast, as his Life Points fell to 3500. They were on equal ground now.
G.K. struggled to get off of the ground.
Castor smiled. "Your move, punk."
G.K. placed his fingers on his deck, hesitating to draw.
"I'm finished," he thought. "I have to end it now. Or I'm finished." He heard the voice again.
"Don't you dare let up." He looked around, but nobody was there.
"What the-"
"Quiet now. Only you can hear me. Now don't let up. You still have a chance of winning."
"Who are you?" G.K. thought.
"Not important. At least not now. Do you have another Magic Cylinder?"
"Huh?"
"You heard me."
"Y-yeah, one more."
"You have to draw it. It is, perhaps, the only card that can help you now."
"But the chances of that are--"
"Just trust in yourself. Believe in your cards."
G.K. looked at his Deck.
"I don't know who you are but..."
He took a deep breath. "I'll try."

"I draw!" G.K looked at the card.

"I set a card facedown. I end my turn.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"It would seem that castor won this duel no matter what spell or trap it is that chaos giant won't be affected by it." Nate said as he started walk away from the duel. " I guess it was just a waste of time maybe I can go in one empty classrooms before first period so I can catch a few extra Zs. Nate said as he yawned.

Cal sat on a bench, overlooking the battle. The whole scenario looked as if it was from an anime. "Gear Golems. To old for my liking." He said to himself, a few cards set before him. These were his deck's main few cards, the Dinomists. "No idea what exactly what you are. Dinosaurs? Robots? All this says is your machines, yet you all seem so alive to me." Cal said quietly to his cards. The cards set before him were the Dinomist Spino, Rex, Ceratops, and Brachion. There were more in his deck, but Cal never took to many cards from his deck at a time. A large sound erupted from the battle, originating from an attack. "Looks like that guy's dead." He said to his cards, but the feeling his cards seemed to give off said 'No. You're wrong, like usual.'

Kuro passed by the duels and looked around eating pocky sticks “hmm, I wonder if I can spot someone and duel” he said as he finished his pocky sticks and than spotted someone sitting by a bench “oh hey, you on the bench do you want to duel?” He asked, putting his pocky sticks box in the trash and taking out his custom duel disk.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Castor grinned. "I draw."
He placed his hands in his pockets. "Now then. Let's finish this. Attack him directly!"
G.K. pressed the button. "I activate Magic Cylinder! The attack isn't stopped, so we both take damage."
Castor stepped back. "No. You... you..."
G.K. closed his eyes. "It's over, Castor. We're both done.
The two Cylinders appeared. The blast was engulfed in one, as it rocketed out the other. Castor fell back as he was engulfed the blast. G.K. held his hands over his face, his eyes still closed. The cylinder holding the blast shattered, as G.K. was engulfed in the blast as well.
When the smoke cleared, G.K. was on his knees. His arms fell from over his face. Castor was on his butt, trying to stand. G.K. could now see his necklace pendant. It was like his, but like a ring, with five pointed ornaments. From his bag, his mask and hood was three feet away from him and on the ground, face up for everyone to see. Castor reached for his mask to grab it before people saw, but he slipped and fell, as the mask skidded further away. G.K. stood up as both of their LP reached 0.
"It's over, Castor."

"Secret's out."

Cal looked up from his cards, sending them all back into his deck. "Not within my honor as a duelist to deny a challenge. I will duel you." He said, standing up from his bench. A small orb around his left arm began to activate, sending a dark blue card field around his arm. His cards were set in a slot at the end, showing off the back of the cards. "Friend, I am Cal. Who might I be dueling today?" He asked his opponent.

“Names Kuro” he said, taking out a custom duel disk he made “its time to duel, get ready and since your the challenger, you take the first move” he said while he put his cards in the slot and pulled out 5 cards and than looks at the orb and thinks to himself “where did he get that from? It’s rare to find one of those!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Cal nodded when the duel was confirmed, drawing five cards. They weren't anything special, more like enough to get a start. He wasn't going to throw out his Dinomists yet, mainly because they work better with the opponent with monsters on the field. But alas, fate was not kind to him. It gave him the cards he needed, leaving him no room for show. "This Duel Disk? Custom made to be less bulky. Basically what you have, but the Mini version." It also worked better for my monsters to. "Now, to begin my turn, I set Pendulum scale 3 monster Vector Pendulum, the Dracolord and Pendulum scale 6 Dinomist Ankylos on the field as Pendulum Monsters!" Cal gave a jerk to his left arm, sending out slots for his Pendulum monsters and laid them out there. The word 'Pendulum' began to spell across the blade in different colors and the two monsters rose up in a blue-ish light behind Cal, Vector Pendulum to the left and Ankylos the right. "In doing so, the scale allows me to Pendulum Summon any monster in my hand level 4 and 5 at the same time! And I chose Dinomist Pteran and Dinomist Spinos." Cal lifted the cards up, the two glowing in his hand as a dark green pendulum swung between Vector and Ankylos. The cards shot up a light as the two monsters fell from the sky onto the field. Through the light, the Dinomsits stood before Cal." And I set one card face-down on the field." The card then appeared before Cal before disappearing from sight. "And I end my turn, sending it to you Kuro."

“Pendulum summoning huh, my mermaid shark is a pendulum unit too,but anyways I draw!” Kuro said saying a obvious lie and taking out a card and looked at all the cards he had “tch, didn’t want to use this so early” He said while putting the card in his slot “I summon boom Shark onto the field” a Orange Shark appeared on the field with a roar “I wonder if you’ll take the bait or I can use my special card when I have the chance” He said and put two cards face down “this ends my turn, your up”

Last edited by a moderator:
Cal shrugged at the Boom Shark. "Boom Shark? Can't say many people use those." He reached for a card from his deck, taking it out. "To begin my turn, I activate the Field card from its face-down position on field, Dinomic Powerload. It causes all Dinomist monsters to gain 300 attack and defence points." The field around them slowly began to change. Random parts of what seems to be Dinomist monsters were scattered around the field, not including the sudden arcs of electricity. "Not done yet. Now, my Dinomist Pteran, attack the Boom Dragon!" Cal didn't end his turn yet, as he waited to see how Kuro responded to the attack.

“Oh my god, hahahaha you actually fell for the trap” Kuro said laughing to himself “well anyway, I activate boom sharks effect, when a monster attacks it I can destroy it and you take life point damage for how much attack it has and that’s 1000 points of damage to you” He says while watching boom shark explode and deal damage to the opponent.

Cal lifted one finger and made a motion of cancel. "Wrong. The Field Spell, Dinomic Powerload's effect is that you cannot activate Cards OR Effects until I end my battle phase, making your Boom Shark's effect Null and Void." Through the explosion, Pteran soared forward through the Boom Shark causing it to erupt into dust and striking Kuro. "And because of my field spell, you take 1100 damage! Not only that, Pteran's effect activates. When it destroys a monster, I can draw a Dinomist Monster from my deck. And I chose Dinomist Ankylos! Now, Spinos can attack as well! Charge forth, and attack with Tail Slammer!" Spinos began his charge forward to the undefended opponent. "And I now Pendulum Summon my Ankylos as well! Unless you can prevent Spinos's attack, I end my turn."

Kuro cry’s back in pain taking 1100 life points and than drew a card “time to get serious, I cast my spell card Monster reborn, welcome back boom Shark and then I summon another boom Shark onto the field and I face one card face down and end my turn” he says and closes his eyes and opens them and they are now blue “just one more step and I end my turn, your up”.

"Yeah, great job!" Dahlia cheered when the new kid managed to get out of his sticky situation. Tracy, however, remained silent. Dahlia turned to her friend.
"Well? Aren't you gonna congratulate him?" Dahlia asked. Tracy just pointed at something on the ground in front of Castor. What the heck? Dahlia walked closer to the mask, while Tracy kept her distance. Looking from the mask to Castor, it only took Dahlia a few moments to connect the dots. But she didn't want to believe it! Castor?! Really?!?!? Castor was the weird duelists dude.
"What the heck?!" Was the only thing Dahlia could say.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Castor got to his feet, going for the mask. G.K. got to it first. He lifted it up.
"There's no taking back what's already been shown. You're one of the guys turning people across town to stone."
He smirked. The thing around his neck seemed to radiate darkness. The few students that were there started either whispering to each other, or backing away slowly.
"That's a Halloween prop. Like that's real."
"Halloween was 6 months ago. Explain this."
He took out his phone, pulling up an artist's rendition of the mask. They were almost identical.
"So that's why you wanted my puzzle. It's one of those Millenium things your cult or whatever it is, is after."
"It's not a cult, and that puzzle is a Millenium Item, you stupid runt. There are seven of them. You don't know what that thing is around your neck. Now, be sensible and give IT TO ME!"
Castor lunged at G.K., but he dodged at the last second. Some students booked it, while others started taking pictures and videos. A few already were taking videos. G.K. dropped his phone, and held a struggling Castor to the ground. G.K. turned to the few kids left.

"God da-- So-somebody call 911!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Before nate had entered the school building he heard a cry for help there for you look behind him and saw the struggle between the two, Nate had ran towards it and kicked caster in the face knocking him off of G.K. " I can't think while you two aren't you now if you don't mind I would love it if you both stop this pointless bickering between you two." Nate said as he scratch the back of his head.

Cal was nof set back by the eye color change, mainly ignoring it completely. "You know what? I don't think your ready for this. I draw!" Cal calls out as he adds another card to his hand. This makes five. "I activate my continuous spell from my hand, Dinomic Charge! Its effect is that I can search my deck for a Dinomist card and add it to my hand. And I chose Dinomist Rex!" He said, proceedng to place it on the field. "Now, I Pendulum summon Dinomist Rex to the field, and because I only control Dinomist monsters, I can special Summon Dinomist Ceratops." Both monsters appeared like the others, showing a field of five robotic dinosaurs. "Say Hello to my family. Now, lets begin battle. Pteran, strike a Boom Shark. And because of the field spell, it's effect is negated. Now you lose 1100 lifepoints again! My field spell also prevents you from activating your facedown as well." Pteran then flew down, striking through the Boom Shark at Kuro. "Not finished. Not remotely. Pteran's effect activates, allowing me to draw another Dinomist. I chose another Pteran. Now, Spino, to activate your effect, Pteran is now tributed. Spino can now attack twice this turn. Remove the Boom Shark, and charge through dealing 1500 damage. Now attack again directly for 2500 damage!" Spino took the order and attacked both times. "Ankylos, your turn. Slam yourself into a direct attack for 1500 damage! That leaves you with one thousand lifepoints, until Rex attacks. He has 2400 attack points to directly attack with. Go forth, with Cyber Chomp!" Rex ran forward, final monster to attack, taking a chomp at Kuro. "And that's game."

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. looked at the new kid. "This isn't fighting."
He held up the mask. "He's one of those masked terrorists."
Castor stood up. "We're not terrorists. We're purifiers. We're cleaning the streets of Domino of these rats and thieves."
He pulled a tiny switchblade with drama-club-like masks across the handle, which caused almost everyone to run for it.

"Now, are you gonna give me back my mask, or am I gonna have to pull it from your body?"

"Oh, CRAP!" Dahlia yelled when the switchblade came out. She was going to try to fight Castor earlier, but another student... Was his name Nate? Had beat her to the punch. Or should she say kick? Whatever it was, this was not normal. The guy had a freaking knife! Ah, what should she do, what should she do?! Dahlia glanced over at Tracy. The black haired Dimension Duelist stood stock still, rooted to the spot with terror. Dahlia nudged her, and Tracy glanced up at her. Gesturing with her head, Dahlia motioned for Tracy to run.

A plan was starting to form in Dahlia's mind. A plan that she really, really didn't like, but it was the only thing she could think off. Dahlia slowly edged closer to G.K. and Castor.
"Think fast!" Dahlia yelled, throwing her backpack at Castor. The backpack soared towards Castor's face, hopefully enough to either hit him or make him flinch. Dahlia ran towards G.K. and grabbed his wrist, pulling him away from the crazy knife-wielding bully.
"Come on! Hurry!" Dahlia exclaimed, pulling G.K. towards the school. If they made it in, a teacher could help them!

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had taken the mask from G.K. before dahila grabbed him and throws it towards castor. " here take it, it won't matter anyways your face will be everywhere by tomorrow in the news so I would suggest you going into hiding otherwise the police will arrest you, oh and one more thing are you castor the bully or the millennium's ring spirit........ actually you don't have to answer that either way you're dueling skills need a lot of improvement if it were me who battled against you, buddy.....you be at the hospital about now, anyways see you later otherwise scurry off to your little organization." Nate had turned around heading towards dahlia and G.K.

“Completely beaten, nice match” Kuro said, he looked at the cards in his hand “hammer shark would have one me the game if I used if I used him” and looked over the rest of his cards hammer shark,umi,Spear Shark, Boom Shark, after that puts his cards back in his hand and takes out another card and looks it over “I’m called I didn’t summon this number card, I might lose to the Barian self of me” he says and walks off.

Cal shook his head no to Kuro's statement. Doing so, his disc collased down back. "Sorry, but you lost right there. Not much you could've done. Your ONE chance was to destroy the right one of my Dinomists or you would have lost." As the battle finished as well, the bits and pieces of robots from the field card began to dissapear as well. "But anyways, good game."

Pro Hero Dekiru

Castor stepped out of the way, putting his mask in his backpack. G.K. resisted the girl's grip.
"That guy's right. Our little escapade will be all over the news by tomorrow. You'll be a fugitive. There's no point in hurting anybody, as it'll just amp up the penalty. Now, you should give up.."
Castor put on his mask; there was only one eyehole. It was black, and the other eye was covered by crimson streaks.
"You should have given up that puzzle when you had the chance. You won't be so lucky the next time we duel. I can't wait to drive you into the ground." Castor put away his knife, looking at Nate.
"You seem to know something about the Millenium Items. You need to know that who you're talking to is 100% Castor."
He walked out of the schoolyard. G.K. released himself and ran after him. He was at the gate.
"Come on, how about a rematch? You too scared to be beaten by a runt again?"
He powered up his Duel Disk. He blinked, and Castor was gone. He heard the voice again.
"Don't worry. You'll get him next time."
"Now seems like a good moment to tell me who you are." G.K. thought
"Maybe someday. If you're that anxious, go track down one of two people; either Yugi Moto or Seto Kaiba."
"You mean the King of Games?"
"Been a while since I heard that name. But yes. I imagine it's easier to get to him than Seto Kaiba."
"He's probably in space right now or something."
He turned back towards the two girls and that guy.

"The school's probably locked. After what just happened, I'm gonna go get some answers. Like what this thing is around my neck."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Nate had saw Castor left and as he did Nate had a smirk on his face. "That's a relief." he whispered. Nate had turn towards G.K. "Hey are you okay and I can't believe I'm going to say this but, you put up a good fight at the end of that duel, well done." Nate said with a straight face.
"but one more thing next time don't duel against one of those types of people using only luck otherwise you luck will ran out fast and you'll be turned to stone in a few days." nate said as he scratched the back of his head.

“As if you would be much better” Kuro said coming towards the group, eating more pocky sticks “I bet if your life was on the line, you wouldn’t even be able to make move” he said and looked at G.K. “nice match out there, you and him are no ordinary duelers. especially since you have a millenium and completed it” he said while throwing away the pocky sticks he finished “we Barians know a lot about them”

The appearance of the strange, red haired kid was enough to snap Dahlia out of the shock of what happened. Storming over to Nate, Dahlia attempted to grab the collar of his shirt.
"Are you crazy?! What the heck were you thinking, egging on Castor like that?! He had a FREAKING KNIFE! Not only that, but he was turning people into stone! Stone, man! He could have killed you!" Dahlia exclaimed. It's true, she might be acting a bit hysterical. Then again, this was the first time she was in such a dangerous situation. In the back of her mind, Dahlia half-listened to the strange red haired kid that walked up. What was he talking about? Millenniums? Barians? What emwere these things?

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. shoved his hands in his pockets. "He only wanted my puzzle. I don't know why. If he were to kill us, it would be pointless, as the police would show up soon after. But I have an idea where I can get more information on this thing around my neck."
He pulled out his phone. He pulled up several pictures of the King of Games, Yugi Moto. In some of them, the same puzzle around G.K.'s neck was around his neck.
"If they want my puzzle, I need to know why. So who better to learn the puzzle's origins from, than its previous owner?"
He put his phone into his pocket. "It's a fact that he lives in Game Shop. You know, that toy and game store in downtown Domino. It's policy that after an emergency event, the school closes for the rest of the week. I'm gonna take advantage of that and go see the King of Games. Hopefully he has some answers."
While he talked, he pulled off his school jacket, and pulled on his own jacket.
"I'm gonna bounce."

“Can I join you, it’s boring over here and I want to do something fun” Kuro said taking out another box of pocky sticks “I got tons of these for the road and I’m not going to eat all of them” he whispers to himself “and my mom got me way to much for me to eat them Anyway” and turned to Dahlia “I can tell you about the barians if you want, and I only know a bit about the millennium items.”

Cal walked up behind Kuro without much warning only to stop her mid-sentence. "So you're a Barian? That means I beat one. Best add it to my record." He said while opening out a screen on his duel disk to record information from the duel. Not much was gathered from it, but beating a Barian was worth recording. "And you have the Puzzle? How the heck did you get that?"

Dahlia stopped her shaking of Nate abruptly when she heard G.K. mention the King of Games. She let go of Nate and walked over to G.K.
"Wait, what? King of Games? As in Yugi Muto, the King of Games?" Dahlia asked incredulously. She glanced at G.K, then at Kuro. Dahlia pointed at the Millennium Puzzle. "You're telling me that that belonged to Yugi himself? Bull crap! You think you can just waltz in and talk to the King of Games? I bet he has a ton of security or something."
Unnoticed by Dahlia, Tracy had joined the group as well. Usually upbeat and outgoing, the dark haired girl seemed unusually quiet and shy. She glanced at G.K. occasionally, but was quick to look away.