• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open WWPL (World Wide Pokemon League)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Name: Noah
Appearance: He stands at around 5'8. Noah Has black eyes and hair with yellow highlights. He wears a yellow hoodie and underneath a white T-shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: He is very confident when it comes to battling. He tends to train his Pokemon furiously to bring the best of their ability. He thinks that Pokemon who can't do their part or doesn't fight to their fullest are a waste of space.
Team: Electivire (M), Infernape (M), Gliscor (M), Starmie, Ariados (F), Serperior (F)

If he doesn't show this is my character.

Last edited:
I am probably going to have to withdraw from this RP. It’s moving pretty slowly and I have a lot of others that I am more invested in right now. If anyone would like to put their character in my spot, feel free. You’ll have to discuss with @Frontier Master about the battle. Apologies for the inconvenience.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
I see. Well, thank you for being a part of the RP in the first place! :)

@Tyronan@ I need a character sheet to let you into the RP

@Breon your character is accepted.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
I redid the team generator and this is what I got since we have new people.

Tim vs jack
Pippa vs ivan
Ajax vs Topaz
Dylan vs noah

With the other two, I'm gonna have to drop out. I really liked the idea and all, but I'm opening up a RP of my own and trying to focus on a bunch of RPs isn't going to help. I need a lot of time that I don't have and I haven't posted here in awhile. Pippa Newman can be claimed by anyone else, but I can't keep up anymore.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Tournament is starting, sorry I'm keeping everyone waiting, this is my first proper RP here, so sorry if I'm doing things wrong.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Feel free to do so, I dont mind anyone rping as the announcer as well. 2 battles at a time

@CrazyWolf how do we decide who wins? Personally, I think we should discuss it in a private convo so it's a surprise to the other people RPing with us. Just trying to figure out the best course of action. Regardless, I'll post.

Personally? Not a chance. Unless, of course, RSTG says differently. I think it works for the games, not for RPs or animes. I mean, come on- are Pokemon ever gonna forget how to tackle something? Or scratch it? Perhaps if a move goes unused for long enough it's not quite as refined, but I doubt it'd ever be fully forgotten.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
I prefer the four move rule, only because it keeps thing somewhat balanced. A pokemon shouldn't be able to use every move in their move pool at any given time, that would get to chaotic.

Alrighty then. I'll adapt my style. Though now I wish I hadn't taken a slot with Disarming Voice >_< That's alright, I've still got three more. Can we have basic stuff like tackling not take a move slot? Or the whole 'trying to block dark pulse with her tail' that Lono did? Considering it didn't fully block the hit, it's not quite the move "Protect".

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Dodging and blocking doesent take up a move slot as long as you dont completely nullify the attack

Okay so in two days I will be going on a scoutcamp and won't be on for about a week. If Jack is still battling by Sunday then we will have to figure out what I can do about it.

Maybe we can just say that Jack or Tim fell off their platform they stood on and lost consciounsness or something. BTW sorry if I spelt consciounsness wrong, I'm Swedish and damn, that was a though word to spell for me.

Maybe we can just say that Jack or Tim fell off their platform they stood on and lost consciounsness or something. BTW sorry if I spelt consciounsness wrong, I'm Swedish and damn, that was a though word to spell for me.
Try disqualification for using an illegal item or Pokemon enhancement etc. makes more sense than lost consciousness withdrawal

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
...and to keep the tournament going, there would be a different stadium for the next battle, and so, the second battle happens while the first is postponed until the stadium is repaired?

Status
Not open for further replies.