• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open WWPL (World Wide Pokemon League)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RSTG123 If you google a “team generator” or a “name picker” you’ll get some good options for randomly pairing everyone up. Unless some people have a preference of who they battle?

I don’t want this RP to die yet... but the creator hasn’t been online in two days. What should we do in the meantime to keep it going?

When it is time for the first round of battles, will everyone battle at once or will it be one battle at a time while the others are watching?

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Depends on tournament pairings.
Each round will have about 4 battles at a time, meaning not everyone will battle all at once.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Well... we can do 3 at a time. Your battle can be one of the first 3.

Also, the RP is now private/closed.

Last edited:
Ok I am just going to say this. I am sorry but I lost interest in this RP. I am dropping out. I have been a little busy with other things lately to follow this one as well as the ones I have started myself.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Is it ok with you if i let someone else use your character? (i would let them change the team, but that's it)

Also, thank you for being part of this RP at all. we will miss you...

That will be perfectly fine. Though since I only have a couple of posts in this they could just make an entirely different character unless it was an npc type of thing.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
That works. Again, thank you for being part of this RP at all. it means a lot to me that people have any interest in my ideas. even if they lose interest later.

It was a great concept. You are welcome. It is just at the moment I am more into playing a different style of RP and this just kind of got pushed into the background. If you need help with anything just tag me and I will be glad to help. Even if it is just advice about something.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Good point. Sorry about that...

Secondly, if I were to create another RP, should the stories be over arching or would that be to confusing?

Last edited:
The thing with delving into other RPs (especially if you're the one starting them) is they detract from your attention here. I'd focus on getting this chugging forward before trying to spearhead another.

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Good point. I'll try and wait until this RP is done before I start another. But i want to be careful with over arching plots so that it doesent become a thing where you need to read through ALL of my RPs to understand the plot of one of them.

That's smart. Maybe more Easter Eggs and side-characters rather than world-shaking events that you need to know. Also, I'll make an effort to post, and just pretend Tim has been hanging out in the background.

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the post about a ceremony. I'll wait for that.

Last edited:

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
As soon as most of the people in the RP realize that the opening ceremony could start before they even get there

RSTG123

Previously thunder gamer
Well a spot recently opened because someone left the RP. There is a character that the person used to use in the RP named sarah. If you go to the first page of the thread you should be able to find them. You are allowed to change the team but that's it.
You can still male a new character if you want. It's your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.