• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wonderland High

Hamilton smiled. "That sounds like a plan, let's go." He said as he began to make his way to the clothes shop at a pace so his roommate could catch up. "And I'll be glad to teach you about the ways of fashion as well, I'll bet you''l be able to find some clothes that'll compliment your looks perfectly." He added as he took a look at his own hoodie.

Jiaying grinned. "Sounds delicious!" She said out loud as she followed Hamilton. She walked with him and would often stare at his hat, she had never seen one like it and she loved the design. "Maybe I can find a hat like yours." She finally said as they walked into a clothing store.
Jiaying was quickly distracted by the different uniforms all over the store. She ran over to the shoes section and looked at the different tennis shoes. "Which ones do you like Maolong?"

Maolong eyed all the shoe around her. "Mmmm none."

Jiaying shrugged and kept browsing through the shoes. She knew there was one pair of shoes she would fall in love with. But, she liked them all and couldn't decide on one pair. She ran over to Hamilton. "What kind of shoes should I get?"

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hope's dad didn't reply to the text so she put her phone away. Baymax was playing with the flowers that were still on the floor. "I'm gonna take a nap, OK Baymax?" Baymax nodded his head as he put down the flowers. So Hope fell asleep on her bed.