• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wonderland High

Danny felt a very unexpected feeling when he heard the dog talk. He basically felt like his brain exploded, but in a good way! "Woah, it talks!" He got up from the ground. "So if he's not a dog, is he a purple fox?" He thought, clearly amazed.

The next second, two more creatures came to Quinn and they began talking. Danny smiled at the sight of the three creatures. "More foxes!" He looked at Kanoa. "Are these little guys yours, too?"

D

Deleted member 227971

Dusty narrowed his eyes at Danny. The small alien placed a paw on his chest, stood up proudly and said; "I am experiment 633, one of the 635 genetic experiments (and counting...) created by Jumbaa" Despite being a fluent English speaker, Dusty's voice was still sharp and croaky, sort of like Stitch's.

Ash looked at Dusty. "Wow. Never knew he could be polite"

"...Is that some sort of game?" Danny said with an oblivious smile, since he didn't know what the experiments were, or who this Jimbo guy was. He pat Dusty's head and began playing with his pendant. He looked at Kanoa and Jiaying. "You've got an interestingly cute collection of pets!" He smiled at them, analyzing their faces a bit. "I've never seen someone with that colour hair, or royal blood that would wear something so casual... I wonder where they come from..." He thought, quite intrigued by his fellow classmates.

"It's fine. Besides, I had a small feeling about that. So, I'm guessing your type is guys?" Cynthia smiled. "I mean, this is just a small theory that you almost confirmed." She took another bite out of the cupcake, finishing it. Cynthia hoped that she worded that correctly. She would hate if Sky took it the wrong way. She closed her eyes, waiting for some sort of answer, for better or worse.

Sky's smile grew even bigger the girl had a sharp wit. He was glad to see that she was not upset at the fact he prefered guys. "You are right about that. I do prefer the company of men then I do women. You know there is a mall around here close by, do you want to check it out sometime? It will be a lot of fun to get some new clothes."

Kanoa could not stop laughing at the guy calling Quinn his pet. Quinn is more of like his best friend. "I would not really call Quinn a dog. He is more of like my best friend." When Dusty and Ash showed up he got down and gave the two a hug. "I am glad you two are here. I am surprised Jumba let you out of the house." Turning to Danny he said. "They are right they are not dog or foxes. They are genetically engineered aliens. The one you meet first is Quinn. Then there is Ash and Dusty."

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hope looked all around her again. She really wanted to talk to someone, you know maybe make a new friend! She stood up and the one person she wanted to talk to was a pirate looking guy. Hope stand down across from him. "Hi, I'm Hope! Whats your your name?" She asked him.

(@Red Gallade)

Hamilton let out one last sigh before he finally looked around and listened to everyone's plans on what to do next, one such plan caught his attention as he turned his head over to the boy who called himself Sky. "Two words caught my attention, one was 'Mall' and the other was 'clothes'. I assume you're also a man who likes types of fashion?" Hamilton asked with a faint blush as he thought trying clothes would be an embarrassing hobby.

Percy on the other hand turned his head over to a girl who approached them and lightly brushed his wing on Hamilton's cheek to get his attention. "Oh, hi, name's Hamilton, this here's Percy." Hamilton replied as he pointed to his parrot. "Howdy do." The parrot squawked in greeting.

D

Deleted member 227971

Dusty shrugged.
Ash tilted her head. “Jumba always lets us out, he’s too busy to notice anyway” Ash growled at the word dog. “I am not a dog, sentient ape man. And I’m not a pet, if anything Kanoa is our pet”
Dusty snorted, amused. “I don’t reckon Jumba’ll stop at 700”
“800” Ash said.

Hamilton raised an eyebrow, he was curious at her Hope's sudden approach, but shrugged it off as he knew that it was good to make friends here as soon as possible. "If you're talking about the school, then just the same as a lot of people here; learn as much as I can... and then use my knowledge to help me when I sail the seven seas, hopefully I'll have my own crew then so I don't need to worry about my old man's pointless goal." As the pirate spoke, his tone sounded like he read those words off of a movie script.

Sky laughed heartily at the question. He thought he made it obvious, but he could see where it got misconceived. "No, not all gay guys like fashion. I want to get a few things before school tomorrow. A new wardrobe was on the menu." Turning to the guy who asked about the mall and clothes, he said. "Sure the more the merrier. It would be alot of fun." When the girl asked if they could search for a blacklight. "I am sure we can find a store that sells spy equipment. The mall looked pretty big to not have something of that nature there. I would love to get a new camera as well."

Last edited:
Cynthia smiled. "I'm just messing with you! Sorry if it sounded like I was being serious. And a new camera wouldn't be a bad idea either." Cynthia lifted a finger to her chin, deep in thought once more. She started making a list in her mind of what she would like for her new mystery-solving club. She knew that it had to be secret, so then she could test each member before they joined, but she felt like solving every mystery on her own would be exhausting, take a long time, and would not be as fun as solving them with a few friends.

"You are completely fine. I was not offended at all. Besides it is fun talking to you." Sky had taken a cupcake out of his box and started to eat it. He was glad to have gotten them. They were delicious and could not wait to get more soon.

Cynthia broke from her train of thoughts. "Thanks. Same with you. Anyway, how do you feel about solving mysteries?" Cynthia took out her notebook again and started writing something down, refusing to show to anyone. She needed to keep this to herself for now. She did not want just anyone to enter her self-made secret club, that she just started. She would still need to leave clues around the school, but she needed someone to test her entry methods with, and she would rather have a friend test it out. She would tell him what she was planing first, of course. Using her cipher once more.

"I love mysteries. Especially murder mystery novels. I could read them all day. What do you have up your sleeve, or should I try and figure it out again?" Sky smiled, then took a bite of the cupcake. He ended up getting a little bit of icing on his nose though. The pink frosting from the cupcake really stood out from the paleness of his skin.

Cynthia smiled. "I'll show you shortly, I'm still writing it down," she said. "But you can guess if you like. Just don't be too loud, got it." She pointed at Sky with her chewed pen, pretending to be threatening him before returning to her message. She found that she did not like just how long it was getting. At this point, someone could decode it if they knew how to.

Surprisingly, Elisha shut her mouth, and not just for a second, for the entire time Cynthia was talking to Sky, realizing her mistake to call the two first people she met a couple, she quickly apologized, "I-I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE-" Elisha covered her mouth, for what she was about to say, was probably going to offend Sky, BUT hearing the word "mall", made her bring back her happiness, "MALL, I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THE MALL, ESPECIALLY THOSE PRETTY DRESSES, AND THOSE REALLY SWEET CANDY!" Elisha shouted with joy, finally, travelling with friends is good, well her mother said that, but Elisha likes to pretend that "quote" is hers.

Cynthia looked at Elisha. Definitely don't invite her. This was a secret club after all. She had a feeling that she would shout it out to the whole school. All she ever did was yell. It was not that Cynthia did not like her, quite the contrary, but she needed people that could keep their mouth shut. "You might like hanging out with my sister then. I mean, I'm surprised she hasn't gone yet," she said to Elisha without looking up. She finished the note, ripped out the paper, and tossed it to Sky. "Same way to figure it out." The note read: "L DP VWDUWLQJ D VHFUHW FOXE IRU PBVWHUB VROYLQJ. L DP KRSLQJ WR WHVW D ZDB WKDW L ZDQW SHRSOH WR MRLQ, DQG L ZRXOG OLNH BRX WR WUB LW RXW LI BRX GRQ'W PLQG WKDW LV. SOHDVH NHHS TXLHW, WKH ODVW QRWH ZLOO VKRZ WKH PHHWLQJ WLPH."

Last edited:
"Allie...oons?" Danny muttered to himself confused. He just guessed that that's what he calls dogs and foxes where he comes from. He looked around, many people were talking about something small... no, mall? He also heard something about clothes, and assumed that you buy clothes from this so called "mall". He didn't really need more clothes, since he's got the outfit he's wearing, but it could be another chance to make friends, so he was all for searching for the mall.

Jiaying noticed everyone was caught up in conversations and she was impatient to go to the mall.

"Mmmm let's just go, your phone has GPS" Maolong said as he stretched along Jiaying's shoulders.

"Okay!" Jiaying said. She really wanted a new better phone. They were hard to get back in China. "I'm going on ahead!" She said out loud. She walked away and put on her headphones while doing so. The music blasted in her ears as she walked and looked at all the different students. Even Maolong enjoyed the music, she could hear it clearly because she was close to the headphones. Jiaying walked along, looking at the map of her phone every now and then.

Danny looked at Kanoa, a very curious look on his face. "So, you know these little guys?" He asked sweetly. "How come? Where I come from, nobody has friends that look like them." A voice suddenly spoke, and he forgot about his previous question and looked in the direction of Jiaying, who was leaving. "Where is she going?" He asked his new acquaintance.

Hamilton looked at Jiaying who said that she was about to make her way over to the mall, before he went to follow he looked back at Hope. "I'm gonna go check out some clothes with Jiaying, wanna come? It could be fun and a good way to make new friends." He said before Percy flew off of Hamilton's shoulder and decided to rest on his hat. "Make sure it doesn't fall off." Hamilton said softly and quickly. "Will do." The parrot squawked.

"Sure I do not mind doing that for you. Just tell me when you would like me to." Sky had taken a minute or two to decode the message before answering. He was really good with puzzles and loved to do them. "Say since we have some time before classes tomorrow what do you say we go and walk the mall and see what we can find?"

Kanoa could tell the guy still thought he might be yanking his chain. He could understand why, but really when four have told the guy what the dog like creatures are. "Yeah I know them. I have known them since I was a little kid. Quinn has basically been with me since I was born. Ash and Dusty were created sometime afterwards, by my great uncle Jumba. He is basically a mad scientist." Looking over to the girl who left, he thought for a moment. "I think she is going to the mall. You want to come with. I need to pick up a few things."

Last edited:
Cynthia shrugged. "Why not? And remember the note that I gave you last time, wait till then." She placed her pen and notebook back into her jacket pocket and looked around. Her attention was immediately drawn to some weird looking creatures standing next to a young man that she assumed to come from the Pacific islands somewhere. Were the creatures standing beside him monsters, aliens? She did not know, but she immediately distrusted the lot of them. If only she was paying better attention to everything around her, she would have known what things were here, right under her nose!

Sky put bith notes in his hoodie pocket. With his staff swung on shoulder he followed after Cynthia. He was glad to have found someone who would go with him. Maybe she could help him find a good outfit. All he had to wear was a few hoodies and jeans. He really needed to change that. He was glad that his mom gave him a debt card to use for last minute shopping. He was also told to get a good laptop as well. He would need one for some of the work they would have to do. "You know I am glad I was able to find someone who interesting to talk to. I have not really met many people my own age for a long time. With what my father is, I have been homeschooled for most of my life."

Cynthia did not know what to say. "Oh, wow. My dad wanted to homeschool me as well, but then mom stepped in and said that we were going to public. We were homeschooled for two years before coming here though, but we already knew everyone in Gravity Falls." She shook her head. "I can't imagine what it must be like to be alone like that."

Jiaying looked up her phone and saw a giant modern looking building. "Woa..." Jiaying said as she removed her headphones. "This mall is huge! Are all malls like this?"

Maolong climbed down and stood next to Jiaying. "I believe so. They need space for all the stores."

"Well I will definitely find a better phone here!" Jiaying ran ahead, with Maolong running behind her.

When they stepped inside, a cool breeze blew past them. There were so many people and stores, Jiaying didn't know where to start and Maolong sniffed the air with curiosity.

"Well it was not that easy. It was also kind of a necessity when my powers started to come in. Let's just say for a little bit, I was the cause of a few freak snow days." Sky looked up as he walked. He had a bit of fun walking to the mall with Cynthia. "You know when we get to the mall we are going to have to decide what store we want to go to first. So where to first? If we decide now it will save us sometime in trying to find what we are looking for."

Danny listened closely to his new friends as he explained that he met two of the talking foxes through their fox dad Jimbo, but he didn't really understand that part. He shook his head and continued to listen. Apperantly he was going to go to the mall too, so both of his new friends will be there. He smiled from ear to ear as he talked. "Oooh, can I come with you too? This would be a great way to get to know you better, and meet potential new friends!!"

Cynthia shrugged. "You chose. I honestly don't care. I mean, you were the one to suggest it in the first place." Cynthia found the idea of powers interesting. She did not have any herself, due to her family being mostly normal, the only thing making them strange was the number of twins that their family had. But other than that, they were your normal, everyday, supernatural-loving family from Gravity Falls.

"How about we go the spy store first. It might be nice to find a good camera for later on. Plus with your hobby, it would be a good idea to have a couple on hand incase of things started to go in the wrong direction, or just need a good picture. Then afterwards, I need to get some clothes. I do not really have anything that would suit a school setting." Sky was glad that the girl was agreeable in coming with him to the mall.

"Sure we can go. I need some different clothes. All I have are shorts and tank tops. They will not be too comfy to wear during the winter around here. Where I am from, it is sunny all the time." Kanoa was glad to be able to go to the mall. Needing a couple of things that he could not have gotten in Hawaii, he was glad he had a day before classes started.

Hamilton shrugged. "Guess not." He said before he jogged up to find and catch up with Jiaying, he saw that others planned to go to the mall as well, but he figured that an attempt to bond with his roommate was his top priority due to the fact he would see her quite often. Although when he arrived, he was awed at the sight of it alongside the many stores to choose from, this was nothing compared to the marked he and his father's crew stopped at during their times on the seas. The thought of finding Jiaying was immediately replaced with a strong temptation to find some stores if interest to him along with what kind of clothes he'd find at the clothing store.

Cynthia nodded. She was excited to go to her choice of shopping first. Though, it was not the normal 'walk around and laugh' sort of shopping. No, she would inspect every single camera to make sure it can handle being roughly handled. She knew that a camrea owned by her would not have the easyiest life, due to the fact she gets excited about every single time there is a small glimmer of a mystery that needs to be sloving.

Hamilton smiled and waved back at Jiaying as he walked over to her before he heard her question. "A new phone huh, I'm happy with my current phone for now, but I suppose browsing in advance wouldn't hurt. At some point, I plan to go and see what clothes they have." He replied as he put his hands in his pocket. "He has the passion for fashion." Percy squawked which made Hamilton blush slightly.

Jiaying laughed at Percy's comment. "Really? Good then maybe you can teach me about the fashion of these parts. I only brought clothing that we use back home. We can go for the phone afterwards, since I will take a long time to decide on one. What do you say?"

Maolong eyed the bird and then looked away. She was more interested in all the things around her and with a full belly, the parrot was not in her interest anymore.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hope waved by to the Pirate and thought he was silly to go to the Mall right now. She went back to her room and got out her phone and decided to text her dad. Hope was kinda nervous so she asked her dad for advice. He graduated to college when he was, what, 14... It's nuts!