• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Wonderland High

As Hamilton looked around at the vast food options, he pondered lightly on what he wanted to get. "So many choices, so little time..." He muttered to himself before he heard Percy squawk. "What about a hot dog?" The parrot suggested which made Hamilton smile. "Good choice, because of that I'll see if they have almond nuts." Hamilton said while the parrot flapped his wings in excitement. "Yes! Yes!" Percy cheered and concluded with a squawk before he went to go get his order right after Jiaying.

"Ahoy, I'll take one hot dog with ketchup and mustard, some almond nuts for my parrot and a large Diet Coke." Hamilton requested to the clerk who nodded and went to prepare his meal. After a few minutes, the clerk returned with everything Hamilton requested, the young pirate put some money on the counter before he collected his food. "Keep the change." He said with a smile before he went to join Jiaying and the others at the table.

Once Hamilton sat down, he put the Almond nuts on the side so Percy could easily get to them, just as Hamilton began to enjoy both hot dog and soda alike, the parrot made short work of the almond nuts provided for him.

Kanoa gotten he pizza, which seemed like a lot for one person. With four pizzas in hand, he walked back to the groups table in time to here Jiayling ask about life giving coffee. "Well most coffee drinks are made from the life giving coffee so you are drinking it now. They just added a few things to it."

Kanoa sat down with his pizza and handed three of them to Quinn he started to dig into the food. Kanoa was much more subdued in eating then his companion.

Jiaying looked at her coffee. "Oh I see, so all coffee is life giving..." She drank a little bit of it. "Wow it's really sweet. Now I see why you like it. I brought some pie if you would all like some. I think it is too much for me." She served herself a slice and left the rest for the others. "I am not a big eater, so this will probably do for me." She drank from her coffee. "It is really good. Now I see why people love this."

Maolong looked up at Jiaying. "Just don't drink too much. It has some odd side effects." She crawled up Jiaying's shoulder and adjusted herself and closed her eyes. "Mmmm I need a nap."

"So what do we do after this?" Jiaying asked. She hoped to spend more time with the new group.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Hope took out her notebook, she mostly wrote up robot ideas. She had attempted to make a robot that would clean her room, but it got wet and trashed her room even more. Which made her dad very angry She chuckled remembering that day.

"Well today is a day for us to get used to school and make a few friends before classes starts tomorrow. Hey there is a mall close by do you guys want to go check it out with me? I need to get some other clothes as all I have are shorts and tank tops. My old school was very casual about dressing up since we were basically on an island paradise." Kanoa was happily eating his pizza as he spoke to the others. It was nice to meet some friends this early in. Quinn had been eating his pizza heartly and the boxes were stacking up. He already finished one and was work on the next. He also had taken a slice of pie to eat as well.

Jiaying ate quietly and quickly. Once she finished her slice of pie, she began drinking her coffee. "Mall?" She asked.

"Mmmmmm Mall is a place where you look nice and talk with friends. I believe you also buy stuff." Maolong whispered to Jiaying.

"Oh, this Mall sounds fun. I could use some additional clothes and new headphones. Also, I've been wanting to get a new phone. The newer games request more advanced phones and mine is about to be outdated. My squad needs me and I can't go without being able to play." She drank again from her coffee. "I think the mall sound like a delicious idea!" She said happily.

Cynthia looked around her dorm. It was dorm-245. She was sure there was some sort of secret message behind the number, she just needed to crack it. Cynthia saw a good spot to place a cork-board, she needed one for bigger mysteries. There had to be a ton here right? She opened one of her suitcases and picked up the continents. Her sister always told her she was being paranoid, but she did not believe that. No, she was the perfectly normal one, that was why she always played the audio from songs and TV shows backward. Someone could be trying to reprogram people to follow their every whim. She also loved ciphers. Although she was sure that no one else here would share her sentiments.

She placed her cipher decoder on her bed and left the room. She had to get to the cafeteria before it closed. Who knew what sort of things were happening there. You could never trust anything, you know. She made her way down and looked around. There were a lot of people, that's for sure. She decided to be quite, she could not trust anyone. They could be working for an evil dream demon for all she knew! She decided to pick up a hamburger, then sat down, alone.

Elisha was already excited just finding her dorm, she did find it eventually, it was dorm 164, Elisha jumped with a big smile across her face, she rushed to her dorm and quickly opened the door, her big smile quickly faded into a big frown, she's the only one staying in this dorm, no roommates, Elisha sighed, "this is no fun at all" Elisha whispered, "WELL, THERE'S NO POINT IN COMPLAINING ABOUT A ROOMMATE!" she shouted, whilst smiling once more, she went to her room, and unpacked her things, just when she was unpacking, her stomach grumbled, "oops, i've got the hungers" Elisha tried to enlighten herself, while finishing unpacking, Elisha, like the full charged phone she is, quickly went out her dorm and closed the door, despite being hungry and exhausted from carrying those bags.

Arriving at the cafeteria, Elisha started to wave at people she didn't even know, smiling at people as if she was crazy or something, being hungry and all, she rushed and chose the spaghetti to eat, having trouble choosing which table to sit, Elisha looked around her surroundings, everyone was pretty busy, but there was this one girl eating all alone, then a pretty weird and cool idea formed in Elisha's mind, she walked over to the girl eating a hamburger all alone and introduced herself, "Hello there!, I figured you were lonely and you needed some company, I'm Elisha by the way" Elisha introduced herself as she took a seat.

Cynthia looked up. She gave Elisha a suspicious glance. "Do you know any dream demons? Or ghosts? Or any other paranormal activity?! I sware, no one here can be trusted." She took another bite of her hamburger before another girl stepped to the table.
"Sorry for my sister, she is paranoid. I'm Bella, she is Cynthia-"
"You just doomed us both," Cynthia interrupted calmly.
"Rude! I was trying to be a good sister, but I guess you don't need my help!" She huffed and stormed off to what seemed like her friends.
"You better not be working for a dream demon from another universe," Cynthia said as she took another bite.

"I don't know about dream demons, BUT I HAVE SEEN A GHOST LATELY!" Elisha shouted with suspense, "Cynthia" is the girl's name, the girl's sister however is "Bella", and she just got mad, Cynthia's next question however really made Elisha really curious, "what are dream demons anyway?", Elisha thought to herself, as she took a bite of the spaghetti coiled in a fork, "are you starting something like a ghost busters club or something?" Elisha asked Cynthia, the thought of ghosts, really made Elisha curious, though the sentence that she said she saw a ghost is a complete joke.

Sky was walking back from getting something from the general deserts station, when he heard two girls talking about dream demons. Jumping up and using his staff as a balance point, he crouched on top of it, and spoke to the girl. "I know of one. Though he prefers to call himself Father time. He tends to get quite angry when you talk about him in a negative way. You don't want to end up with nightmares do you?" Sky had a small smirk on his face as he said this. He also took a bit out of his jumbo chocolate chip cookie.

Kanoa was glad to be making friend. He was also happy to have a friend to go to the mall with. "I would be glad for you to come. It is always a lot more fun with friends then going by yourself."

It was finally time.
A hand reached for the door knob at DORM #218 and slowly turned it. The door opened, and it revealed--
"No roommates?" Danny said with a sad expression. "Awww, bummer!" He put the key card in his pocket and entered the room. "Oh my, this room is fascinating!" He turned his frown upside down and entered the bedroom. "Oh, this bed looks so comfortable!" He sat on it and stroked the fabric. "Well, if I don't have any roommates, then I guess I will have to go to the cafeteria and see if any potential friends are out there. But first, unpacking!" He reached for his suitcase and unzipped it. He kneeled beside it and began taking the things out. He put the clothes in the wardrobe and the drawers (the only clothes are his pyjamas and one other blazer), he put a photo of him and his family on the bedside table, right next to a makeshift crown that he made when he was nine. When everything was done, he sat on his bed and sighed happily, taking a moment to himself before he went to meet other people.

Cynthia looked at the two. "I want to ask you both questions, but this isn't the place." She looked around the room. "Definitely not the place." She took a small notebook out of her jacket pocket and a pen with the top showing signs of being chewed on. She wrote something down then ripped the page out of her notebook, folded it in half, then tore down the crease. She handed one to each of them, reading 'PHHW PH DW GRUP 245 DIWHU VFKRRO'. "It is best if we use code for now. Subtract three from each letter to find the message." She then looked at Elisha. "I guess I could try, but I just like solving mysteries. Besides, not all supernatural stuff is bad, we just need to be cautious."

Something about this girl, really made Elisha curious, it seemed like she was serious about this demon thing, "o-okay" Elisha said to Cynthia, but before she could notice there was a boy behind her, Cynthia gave her something, but it looks like a baby wrote it, this made Elisha snicker, Cynthia's response, made Elisha more excited, "WE CAN START AN OCCULT CLUB!" Elisha shouted, shouting something involving occult isn't really proper, this made Elisha embarrassed, "sorry" Elisha whispered while apologizing.

"Why do you want us to meet you in your dorm? Are we going to braid each others hair? Give each other makeovers, because that seems like a lot of fun." Sky had a wide smile on his face as asked that question. He loved puzzles and playing pranks was the most fun he had. When he gets the chance to freak others out he would. It was not hard for Sky to come up with the answer the note the girl had given him. It was under a minute, but he did not learn his ABC's backwards just to freak his teacher out for nothing.

"I have questions. Like my dad, I like to solve mysteries. Your dream demon is something I need to look into. I don't want it to get out of hand. Also, I'm impressed that you solved that so quickly." She looked at Elisha. "I go for all mysteries, thank you very much. Also, we need to identify just how dangerous that ghost is." She took another bite out of her hamburger. It seemed she could not tell when someone was joking.

"Why thank you, kind lady. Really there is nothing to look into. He is a guardian of dreams. Helps people conqure their fear, and sort out the jumbled mess they call a brain." With that Sky popped the last bite of cookie in his mouth and jumped down from his perch on his staff. Which seemed to stand perfectly still as he slowly landed on the ground and grabbed it. "If you like the sleeping man so much you will love this. Try a Eight foot tall Bunny who hides eggs for people every easter. He carries a little basket and has a very deep voice for someone so fuzzy."

Cynthia was visibly angry. "When I say dream demon, I mean something that will take any opportunity to enter our plane of existence and take over, bending reality until it is just a fine powder. When I say deam demon, I mean something that would make a 'deal' with you and then use you as a pawn. They are dangerous and will not hesitate to destroy everything. One example of a dream demon is Bill Cipher. My family was barely able to stop him once he entered our plane. Though, he could not spread his 'Wierdmagennon' out of Gravity Falls"

Danny took a big breath, and then exhaled. "Alright, let's go!" He got up from the bed and walked to the door. He exited his dorm, locked the door and headed for the cafeteria. When he arrived, he immediately began scanning the room for potential friends. Two particular groups caught his eye. The closer one had two girls with weird animals and the group to the far right was constantly yelling about something called... demo... dema... devons. He stroked his chin, trying to figure out who he should talk to.

"Ah then I have not met a dream demon, though I have heard of on. Though he used fear to keep people asleep. Sorry if I upset you. Would you like a cupcake?" He holds out one of the cupcakes he had gotten a bit ago. It was in the box that held the cookie.

"Great! This sound so delicious!" Jiaying petted Maolong. "Maybe we can get you something also, like a hat."

"Mmmm hats do look good on me..." Maolong stretched along Jiaying's shoulders.

Jiaying got up and went to throw her tea away. She noticed Sky balanced on the top of his staff. "What a delicious balance that boy has." She made her way back to Kanoa. "I'm ready whenever you all are. I wonder what kind of things we're going to see. By the way, are you joining any clubs?"

Maolong rolled her eyes. Since Jiaying found out about clubs, she planned on joining all of them although it was physically impossible.

Danny's eyes darted around the room, desperately trying to find someone to talk to. Those two groups seemed like they were made up of friends of a lifetime, so he did not want to interrupt them with any interactions. "Hm, where should I go? There are so many options!" He thought in distress. "...I know! I'll go over to that lonely girl! She will surely want to be my friend!" He began marching towards the girl, but on the way to her he tripped next to the group with interesting creatures and face-planted on the ground. "...Ow." He said, slightly hurt by the fall.

Cynthia thought for a moment. "I guess that would count as a dream demon if it comes from the second dimension. Sorry, I'm not sure what a 'dream demon' really is. All I know is that my dad said that Bill Cipher called himself a dream demon. Anyway, let's go to a different topic, shall we? I don't even know your name yet." She gave a nervous laugh. Then she remembered the offer. "Oh, and I would love a cupcake, thanks."

"My name is Sky Frost. My father is Jack. The bringer of winter to the world." To prove the point he produced a snowball which he tossed in the air. He held out the box with the cupcakes out to her. "Pick which ever one you want. I do not mind."

Kanoa noticed a guy tip beside their table. He got up and lifted the small guy up pretty easily considering he swims and surfs pretty often. "You ok dude? You took a nasty fall there."

Jiaying walked up to Danny and looked at his face. "You don't seem hurt. Would you like to go to the nurse?"

Maolong got on top of Jiaying's head so she could get a better look. "Mmm how clumsy. I thought only children were clumsy."

Jiaying laughed nervously and pulled Maolong down. They couldn't hear her, but you could never be too careful.

Cynthia could not resist a smile. "So, it's your father's fault for that terrible blizzard in Gravity Falls, Oregon last year." She laughed a bit. "Name is Cynthia Pines, daughter of 'Dipper' Pines and Pacifica-" She lifted a finger to her chin. "Hmm, should I use her maiden name or legal name? Pacifica Pines, formerly Northwest. I have a sister around here somewhere, Bella. She is my twin." She looked out towards where her sister went for a bit before snapping back into reality and taking a cupcake.

Last edited:
Danny rubbed his face as a guy from the group with the monsters helped him to his feet. His face turned into a smile as he saw the group. "Thank you!" He replied sweetly to Kanoa. He looked at the chinese girl. "Nope, I am fine!" He smiled at her, but then he noticed a lizard looking thing on the girl's head. His eyes widened with curiosity. "Was the creature that you covered some sort of gecko? But... purple?" He asked the girl. He has never seen something like that before, so he was clearly interested.

Kanoa smiled at the guy. "No problem dude." Quinn came up to the group. He had a pizza box in hand and was munching on a slice. "Yo what's with the fall. The guy trip over his fancy shoes?" Kanoa gave Quinn a look that said be nice. Though he knew it would not happen he still had to try.

"Yep he was not happy with some triangle guy. Though dad put him on ice literally. You won't hear from him for awhile. If he can get out of the first dimension while incased in ice." Sky had a chuckle at the look on the guy's face was priceless. He was glad his dad did what he did.

Maolong became upset. "Gecko?! Did he just call me a gecko?!"

Jiaying struggled to keep Maolong on her arms. "Calm down Mao!"

Maolong managed to get lose and climbed up Jiaying's head again. "Well can a gecko do this?!" She let out a powerful roar that blasted through the cafeteria.

Jiaying's faced went red as she grabbed Maolong and brought her down to her chest. "I'm sorry!" She called out. "She is a dragon." She told Danny. "She doesn't like being called a gecko." She allowed Maolong to go back on her shoulder. "I'm really sorry she was so rude. I'm Jiaying and this is Maolong, my guardian spirit."

Danny's brow furrowed. Did that girl called her gecko a dra... drag...drag-oon? He didn't know what a dragoon was, but he didn't want to question further since the gecko seemed upset. He smiled at the girl. "Oh, how silly of me! I'm Danny White!" He took a bow to Jiaying. But his head immediately turned in the direction that another voice was coming from. A purple creature had a square box in its hands with a yellow circle on it. He immediately kneeled beside it so he could be at its level. "Oh my! What a cute dog! Strange, but cute!" He looked at Kanoa. "Is it yours?"

Last edited:
As Hamilton just finished his food as well as Percy, they both turned to look at a boy who had fallen nearby and a few of the people at his table go over to him, the next thing he knew, he clutched his ears at the sound of a loud roar and turned to the source with an irritated look on his face. "Ugh! I hate loud noises!" He he said as he got up from his chair while his parrot went back on his shoulder.

D

Deleted member 227971

Dusty and Ash walked into the cafeteria, a little late but hungry nothingless. Ash walked up, taking two pieces of cake, which was rather hard to reach due to being now more than a few feet tall. She walked back to the table, and put them down, clambering onto the seat.

Dusty had eaten the cake.
“Asyrifah“ Ash said in Tantalog
“Ih?” Dusty replied
Dinko te fabba“
Dusty growled, spitting out one of the slices of cake. Ash looked at him, bemused. “Iky” the little alien pushed the plate away.

The two sat, arms crossed, waiting for something exiting to happen.

Kanoa had an amused look on his face as Danny called Quinn a dog. Most people make that mistake and he found funny when Quinn went off on a tangent. "Yeah he is mine, but he is not really a dog. His name is Quinn."

Quinn was not very happy to be thought of as a dog yeat again. "Yeah my name is Quinn. I am not a dog like you think. How dog's have you seen that can talk?"

D

Deleted member 227971

Ash looked over at Quinn, getting down and off her chair and walking over to him. “Jaba ramid nye hassin. I mean, long time no see, Quinn”

Dusty watched from his seat. “Quinn? Naga...Ih” He got of his seat and walked after Ash.

Cynthia could not resist another laugh. "I'm pretty sure he needs someone to get him out first if he even exists anymore. I mean, the only way he can even influence our plane is when he makes a deal. That is kinda hard to do when you're wiped from existence! Besides, if he did still exist, I think my dad would've heard about it by now. He was Bill's biggest threat." She took a bite out of the cupcake.

"Sorry about that Hamilton." Jiaying bowed lightly. "She can be a little loud when she gets upset. So, are we going to the mall?" She then noticed the arrival of Ash and Dusty. "Oh more Quinns."

Maolong rolled her eyes. "Mmm more? I'm starting to dislike this place. They should put up a sign, no dog looking creatures allowed."

Jiaying flicked Maolong's forehead. "Enough! If you keep being rude you are going back to the room."

Maolong stuck her tongue out, she didn't like being sent away from Jiaying.

"Well lets just say that my father was not too happy with him trying to con my mother in to making a deal with him. He got what he deserved and is facing the results of his power." Sky had a smile on his face as he took a bite of a cupcake. He had a think for sweets and loved to eat. Even though he does not look like it does.

Quinn turned and saw Ash and Dusty. He was elastic that his cousins were here. Jumping and wrapping them into a hug. "I am so glad to see you guys here."

Cynthia was deep in thought. "Bill only can exist in Gravity Falls, even in minds. I think. That means I must have met your mother at some point in time." Cynthia chuckled. "I mean, have you ever seen Gravity Falls! We're just a tiny town." She did not believe that Sky's father could really stop Bill. The whole thing about the dream demon is that he could bend reality. "But even if your Bill was alive, he wouldn't be contained that easily. I bet you anything right now, he is escaping. He has a way of showing up when you least expect it."

Bella gossiped with these new people that she met. She was glad she could find a group that did not want to hear about good grades and whatnot. Sure, popularity never served anyone after school was over, but her parents wanted her to be the best! Cynthia could deal with that stress, she could not. So, she just shut down. One of the consequences is that Cynthia wanted to spend less time with her, but Bella could deal. Yes, she was fine. Perfectly so. She quickly found out after drifting away from her sister is that Cynthia was slightly paranoid. She was glad that she was not paranoid like her sister.

The whole time Sky and Cynthia were talking, Elisha was actually listening to them and eating at the same time, she constantly giggled at the thought of them being all cute and sweet, "are you guys in a relationship?" Elisha asked them curiously, at the same time Elisha was also thinking about that club thing, a club that solves mysteries for the school, much like the detectives of the school, finishing her plate she grabbed a cupcake, whilst devouring the cupcake whole, she remembered she hasn't introduced herself to the boy yet, "I'm Elisha by the way!" Elisha quickly introduced.

"Isn't that where they have that shack with the big question mark on the roof? Yeah have been there once or twice. My father loves to visit that place. Though most can not see him, unless he alows him to so he did not have to pay that outrageous fee just to set foot in the place. It was a fun visit until the triangle guy came. He thought my mom was an easy target. Should never mess with the wife of a guardian." Sky was having a lot of fun talking to this girl. He could see himself becoming friends. He loved the spirit and vibe she gave off. He had almost forgotten that there was another person there, until she asked if they were a couple. He found it quite funny, though he kept his reaction on the inside. "No I am not really dating anyone. Though I will say that Cynthia here is not my type." Turning towards Cynthia, he said. "No offense to you. Though I will say that I can see us being great friend. I just don't see anything romantic happening between us."