• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Will You Be My Valentine? (Romance RP Discussion)

Choco X Vanilla = Vanoco
Emma X Dallas = Demma
Rose X Zip = Rip
Malphas X Ooo = Malphooo
Melody X Pix = Mix
Slippy X Duro = Dippy
Kagami X Pix = Kix (like the cereal! xD)
Stevey X Johnny = Jevey
Grace X Leo = Lace
Aeau x Lizz = Leau

Just tell me if there's anything else I should change, alright? Only Pix and Vanilla are gone now, right? That means both Melody and Kit-Kat need to find a different mate!

I could make another character, if I have to.

I guess, but do the species really matter? I mean, not everyone has to have the same body shape, like all the ships except that one seemingly do, right? Pikachu x Serperior could work!

Then again, are they even in the same egg group? Or was that an awkward thing to ask?

To be completely honest with you. I find the idea completely insane let me repeat myself. A giant. Grass. Snake. Apparently can get an egg with a little. Electric. Mouse. Completely doesn't work. At all.

@SteveUniverseDiamond No it's not. At least Rypherior has a similar body shape. SERPERIOR IS A GIANT SNAKE. A RHYPERIOR AT LEAST IS NOT A SNAKE! HOW IS SERPERIOR SUPPOSED TO BREED WITH PIKACHU. THINK ABOUT IT, LAD.