• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Kind of Pokemon are you?

I expect you to think about it before you post.

(Because the odds of you getting turned into a Pokemon based on a personality test you took and being whisked away to a magical land you have to save is very high, amirite?)

If not, at least provide a brief explanation as to why you think you should be that certain Pokemon.

I would have to say I'm a Piplup. I'm inexperienced, proud, short-tempered and a spoiled brat. I'm slow but I can endure a fair amount of hits, be it physical or psychological if I put my mind to it. Also I love the cold and I'd love to evolve into a Steel Type. Friends also tell me I have a strange way of walking. ::)

(And this is TOTALLY NOT because I'm a frelling Mew in THAT personality Test. Or a Psyduck in a certain game's personality test >>)

togetic.gif

It said I was a Togetic...

But that description describes me fairly well though. Sometimes I jump into things and then I'm like "what did I just get myself into?" But everything usually turns out fine. I do love to help others and if that's Togetic's personality then I'm a Togetic! Although I'd like to be graceful like a Gardevoir.

I would have to say that I am a Gengar. I'm sneaky like him and in that one movie he was in he was a bad guy and a good guy so he can be nice and mean.

I would have to say Larvitar.

1. I am really happy. Larvitars are happier then Pupitars and Tyrannitars for sure.

2. I am really aggressive. Ask Zeke, a friend of mine. In sports (even tough I stink) I use almost any method to win. Be it kicking guys between the legs and being too forceful, I think I have aggression issues.

3. I have potential. If Larvitar can evolve into an Over-Used Pokemon, I can get a high paying job. (like, $100k a year) I think my awesome grades in high school help.

I think I'm a Chimchar. What, were you expecting me to say Mudkip? Eh, I like it and all, but I have a hotter temper than I assume a water-type would have. And I'd like to have the option of breathing fire at stuff. ;D

In a perfect world, I'd be something awesome, like Marowak. I'm tempted to say Wooper/Quagsire because I spend a lot of time in "durr, life is gooood :F" mode, but in the end I'd have to say I'd be a Clefable.

It's painfully girly, perceptive enough to hear a pin drop miles away, somewhat shy, and even if it has a few special things like Magic Guard and Meteor Mash, it really isn't anything spectacular compared to, say, Salamence or some other OU-er. Even the gift it does have, Meteor Mash, is kind of wasted with its attack stat.
In that vein, I'm... painfully girly. >_>;; And I'm the kind who would rather listen than talk and I tend to avoid conflict, so that could be interpreted as being shy or passive or whatever you'd like to call it. I would like to think I'm perceptive when it comes to others, considering my hopes of going into psychiatry. =p And while I get pretty good grades, do extracirriculars, and have some creative ability, there's nothing I really excel at. I'd call all my creative stuff my "Meteor Mash." It could be better than what it is, and it is much better on this forum's (*fistshake*) Metagrosses, but on Clefable-Snap it's little more than an if-only.

So I'd be useful if you found a Moon Stone before you faced Misty, maybe, but I wouldn't make it to the Elite Four necessarily.

...And writing lengthy metaphors about my personality and Pokemon is the coolest thing I've ever done. :V

In a perfect world id say Kecleon (durr...)

But essentially I think of myself as a Flygon, happy go lucky and just plain random I suppose. Quirky and odd compared to the norm *cough* ground flyer, lol whut? *cough* hmm that reminds me... I should raise a flygon one day O.o I never get passed the trapinch stage.

[size=8pt]Pffffffgsh.
In a perfect world, I'd be some awesome metamorphasis of Jolteon (my personal favoutire) and Dragonite (IT CAN FLY IT CAN FLY IT CAN FLYYYY)
Butno.

I think I'd be a growlithe.
I like to think I'm loyal, to the point where it's almost stupid. Undoubtedly naive, quirky and happy, and now with 20% moar crazy hair springs that, unfortunately, make a not-too-shabby counterpart to growlithe's little mohawk.
fgsdfdamn.
And, though I regret to say it, I usually act impulsively and have a bit of a firey temper >>
But you didn't hear that from me.

All in all, I'd probably be one of the best things since sliced bread IF you happened to run into me in D/P BEFORE Gardenia, but otherwise people only keep me around because I'm fairly agreeable P:[/size]

I dunno... Diglet, I guess. I don't get out that much, just poke my head out of the ground every so often.

But a certain test says I'm Mew. Actually, I think it is a fairly accurate description of me, but I'm more than that, dangit!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, forget it.

I'm editting this again.

I seriously think that I'm like a Phanpy. Like Phanpy, I'm playful and hyperactive, but I'm also strong. Not physically strong, but strong willed. If I want something to happen, I make sure that it does happen, no matter what. I've also been known to accidentally push some of my friends a bit too hard... ahem.

After not alot of thought, I'm going to have to say I relate alot to Eevee. Yeah, over-used and abused Poke'mon, but hey.

Sure, it's cute but there's definately more to it from my perspective. Eevee alone isn't exactly the greatest Poke'mon to go busting heads with, but it has the potential to become something much more. But because Eevee has so many options, unless you have a personal favorite, it's hard to decide what your Eevee is going to evolve into. You might be biased on looks, or on how they'll fit into your team, or whatever is your favorite type.

I suffer the same problem. As I am now I'm not exactly the greatest at anything, but I have potential. Right now, if I had to find interest in evolutions, I'd be at a standstill. I like alot and possibly share alot of similiarities between and with each Eeveelution. It's as though each Eeveelution is an individual path in life and there's no turning back once you evolve. It's hard not to be biased on what path looks the best, what I'd enjoy doing, or whatever may make the best paycheck when it comes to the fields of Art after college.

Vaporeon - Water is the ultimate form of balance, gracefully flowing and ever changing to keep that graceful flow going. While I may not be graceful, like a river I keep on going no matter what the obstacle.
Jolteon - The fastest Eeveelution and the risk-taker in my eyes. Grab life by the reigns and live it to your fullest. It's sometime I try to adhere too, but I'm never quite there.
Flareon - Being a fire type, I do naturally associate this with my temper, which is horrible. Like a fire I can be raging and hard to control, but without the right circumstances, fire is easily snuffed out.
Espeon - The calm side as I see it. Always so calm, always smiling, daylight, never night. A face I often try to wear but I do more than not lose the mask.
Umbreon - The face behind the mask. Darkness, night, loneliness. I'll admit, I do have quite alot of melancholy moments in my life.
Leafeon - Nature, but also the physical attacker of the Eeveelutions. But so rather frail at the same time. I try to run with the big dogs, but at the same time I just can't compete because of my stature. You win some, you lose some.
Glaceon - Ice is cold. Something I accuse myself of being quite alot. I tend to push others away and want at times to simply seperate myself and then I become cold to society. However there are many that easily melt this rather thin layer of ice that I've warmed up to.

As you can see, there are traits I can associate with in each Eeveelution, making it hard to pick which one an Eevee is supposed to turn into for the rest of it's levels. So for now I still remain an Eevee, trotting along lifes path, looking over each option in life.

Who knows, maybe I'll just stay a not-so-strong Eevee all my life, Trump Card is a pretty slick move, afterall.​

Hmm

Apparantly I'm a Slowpoke, which in all honsety is pretty close. Yeah, I'm lazy, and usually dont poke my head in something unless I have too, but I would say I was closer to a Treeko, cus I'm lazy, but I like to think I have some sense os justice, and when someone needs my help, or my friends are fighting, I'll either jump in and stop them, or join in xD

~Slink

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
I would like to be a Mightyena. Majestic, fierce and beautiful, with a thick black coat, big ears, and a swishy tail. My big pointy teeth and glowing eyes would make sure only those worthy of my time would come up to bother me.

But I suspect I'm destined to be something small, cute and slightly useless in battle, like a Pichu or Zigzagoon. I'm far too fluffy to be fierce. My talents lie elsewhere - I don't like fighting or arguing in real life. I'm generally valued for my ability to learn things extremely quickly. I'm also quite observant, meaning I'd find useful objects lying around that other people wouldn't see, and I tend to have my own way of doing things (like Zigzagoon running in zigzags instead of straight). If I was a Zigzagoon, I'd be considered useful because of my intelligence, skillset (HM moves plus Dig) and observational skills (PickUp ability), and kept in the party despite being useless at battle.

Cookies for anywho can guess what Pokemon I would like to be.

But that aside, I'm a fierce person with only the thrill of winning at times. That being said, it looks like Staraptor is the one who will appeal to that part of my personality. Strong and fierce. It's full of courage and never backs down. Strong and is full of pride, it suits this side of my personality.

The other part, the logical and practical part of my personality. I think Umbreon fits this part. Totally the line of Eevees that would fit the bill. Thinks before it leaps, and has the essence of the night, something I love. That and it has the myserious aura to it, something I have that people don't want to know about.

i would say i am an anime chikorita.

i am not abandoned in the cold or anything,but i tend to go into a jealous rage whenever i see a pikachu.

even when there isn't a pikachu i can get jealous,or even when there isn't an ash,but i think there is an ash.
sometimes there isn't even a chikorita.

wait.aren't i the chikorita in this analogy?hmm.that doesn't quite make sense.

ehh...i wouldnt really like it, but i'd probably be a rhydon. i looked on the pokedex and it has almost the exact height and weight as me. plus im strong like him ,not very fast, and i hate water.

Well, Eevee being my favorite Pokemon, I am like it a lot :3
I'm very tiny for my age, small, verrry weak D; and I always think of what I want to be/what I'm going to do in the future with my life ^_^; I think my bf ressembles his favorite Pokemon, too -- Shiny Umbreon xP

I'm trying really hard to pick a Pokémon that suits me and is one I don't like. I don't wanna seem biased.

But first I have to say one I DO like. Slowking. Slowking's one of my favorite Pokémon, and since I guess I'm a pretty independant person I like myself quite a bit, but not enough to be a cocky bastard. I'm pretty lazy and quiet, I sleep a lot and I'm kinda intelligent (I guess). I don't like having to describe myself... I could probably say all of this for Abra, too, but I like Slowking better.

And here's the one I don't really like so much, but kinda suits me. Bagon. Right now I'm not very important, but I'm always hoping I'll grow up to be powerful, in one way or another. I usually try things multiple times even if they don't work the first time, mostly because I can't think of anything else to do. And I guess if there's something I really want I'll try hard to get it.

EDIT: Fixed the post because it got eaten in the update.

Last edited by a moderator:
HHMMM...
I don't know, maybe a Totodile or something, 'cause I end up chewing on like plastic spoons and junk...XD
Oh snapz! I could be an Espeon! I'm loyal,the night kinda gives me the jibbies, and I love the early morning when its all quiet.
Mehbeh Smergel too, I love doodling all over stuff.​

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
I took a slightly different quiz, and got this result:

pqsalamence.jpg

It's pretty accurate - I am generally a proud person (with an oversized ego to boot, admittedly.) I tend to avoid being the center of attention quite a bit, although on the odd occasion I can't help drawing attention to myself (usually when I'm beating someone at something,) and I do have a bit of a vile temper that surfaces with...rather nasty results.

This is what i got.

I think if I was a pokemon though, I'd want to be a Haunter or Duskull. That way i could just go into the wall if I needed time to simply mope about the condition of the world, and i could use that power to silently (or not so silently) help or cause distress for people.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
My personality test was pretty much accurate. It said I was an Absol, which is about right for me. I am emo. :p

Well I just took the personality test and I spent about 5 minutes on every question and answered as honestly as I could. These were the results.

Sounds a lot like me.

1st Post ftw!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Hmmm... I'm not particularly rational to be fair, but I am very calm and level-headed in most situations.
I wanted a cuter Pokemon than Alakazam though XD

I would say I'm a Charizard.

I never backed down from fights, and I kick ass whenever I am in one. I also have Hubris(deadly pride for those who don't read Dante's Inferno). I can also see me getting pissed to the point of blowing flames out of my mouth.