• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Kind of Pokemon are you?

well I might as well, even though its an Old Topic (So the Forum says)

well...I appear to be THREE pokemon! (due to me having multiple opinions on questions. I'm odd)

Me On the web (usually) with friends and when I'm happy!

Me almost all the time with a little bit more of.. :

Mash them all together and what do you get?

I have no Idea

though I'd like to think an anti-social Umbreon with a snese of humour all colours of the rainbow but with a general dislike for the rest of humanity (or Pokemonity) par Individuals

I'm a freak aren't I?

pikachu.gif

I am very pleased with the outcome. :D

Im a arcanine cos i see them as protecters for the week. i also see him as a free running pokemon. i feel as no1 can cantrol me and when somone needs help im there to help them. Rock on arcanine! 8)

Wow, this result is pretty accurate. ._.'

Actually, an Umbreon would better suit my friend. My friends say I would be a Vaporeon, because I'm calm, and I love to swim.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I have answered here before, but I was new and did a 'Your are...' personality quiz. Methinks this deserves a proper answer.

I'd say I'm a Murkrow. Murkrow is one of my favourite Pokemon, after Manectric of course, mainly because I've always had an affinity for Crows, and the whole Corvid family for that matter *Points to name*

Murkrow have a fondness for anything that's sparkly and has been known to steal things such as jewelry from people and hide them in all sorts of secret locations.
Quoted from Bulbagarden's Bulbapedia

While I don't steal, I certainly have a love of shiny things, be it of value or not. I collect Crystals and gemstones, and I have done from being little, mainly because they're pretty and practical - nothing soothes a headache more than a pyramid-shaped Smokey Quartz on your forehead.

Murkrow seem to like the night, or at least evenings, which is similar to me. I'm much more active in the evening hours, and I find right before bed is the best time for drawing. They also like to be in groups, which can be true for me. While I enjoy my own company, I do enjoy a good old gossip and chatter, which I'm sure flocks of Murkrow do.

There are a few other similarities as well, but I won't bore you all with the details.

Yeah so I took the test. Well it was surprising. I was expecting to be a Mudkip(So I heard you liek Mudkipz) But I wasn't, I was a Togetic!

Yeah when I saw it, I thought it was a bit girly, but when I read the discription....It was like me.

I'd say I'd be a Skitty.I'm hyper,yet lethargic at times,I like to eat,and I have the attention span of a,well of a Skitty XD Plus I'm very cat-like.I think I'm more amused by my kitten's toys then they are...