• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

“ it’s boring inside but fine ,and knock off the Im going to be the boss attitude” she grabs the branch and flips off the tree yawning and mumbles ” there goes my nap” then walks away from the tree and into the school as she stretches.

"Only if you stop that 'know it all' approach." Aclava tried to get a good look at her face. there was nothing special she could note. Black hair and green eyes weren't memorable thought this girl did seem a bit older than the other students around. Already Aclava knew she was going to forget her, possibly again. Still, it didn't matter who the girl given how it seemed the girl knew where she was going.

"We've never met." while spoken as a statement it was certainly a question. Already they had reached a corridor and Aclava was unsure of where to go next. She made sure to stay behind the girl as they continued walking as ways to follow her.

Scarlet turned left toward the new student area” I append to keep at that but I’m scarlet” She replied and kept walking down the corridor and opens the small bag she has on her back from coming to school and pulls out a clear crystal and makes a s with it. Scarlet then warped a sting around it and then turns around saying” here to help you remember it turns red when near me if you need help just follow the glow in the crystal ” She then starts walking again and the clear crystal turns a bright red then it starts to fade as she walk into the new student school area.

The crystal was odd in Aclava's hands. the mixture of light was something she was not used to. A few seconds she simply played with it in her hands. Then she tossed it back to Scarlett.

"Thanks, but I don't need it," she said as she walked alongside Scarlet. Soon they arrived at the new student area, where she could see the screen showing all of the new students arriving for some ceremony. Without saying anything to the girl, Aclava exited the small room and made her way to the ceremony. There she saw a group of people she had no recollection of and figured them to be the new students. She kept to the side as the principle continued his speech.

Scarlet shook her head and yawned taking a seat in the back of the room in the corner and gave off a irritated aura. She played with a crystal and listened to the speech thinking” should have stayed out side”. She looked around saw their wasn’t a lot of new students. And leaned against the wall.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
It was time for Chris to awaken from his mini slumber in the infirmary, as he walked out of the infirmary to the side of the arena to where Soul was. He whispered at Soul, while sizing up the new students, “Hey, buddy. I don’t wanna be a perv or anythin, but damn. These new students be lookin fine.” Chris put his hand near Soul’s arm and started using Heal Up, smiling, “Just incase if you still have cuts and/or bruises around your body.”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta canceled his trick seeing as the ceremony for the new kids were starting. Being late he performed a sonic the hedgehog and made a run for his money. Getting there wasn't much, he saw the new kids, his classmates, and overheard Chris complementing the new kids. Asta being the mischievous little devil he was decided to see how far Chris's impression of the new kids would go. Walking up to them, he suddenly asked Chris a question. "Buddy, pal, Chris. Would you as far to say the females are thicc? You know what I'm sayin?" He asked with a jokingly smile on his face.

Last edited:
Soul laughed at this small exchange. “Well, you two can go for them. Everyone already knows who I’m crushing on. Call me an idiot, but hey, I have too much pride (hint at Halloween costume) to go back against what I’ve been going at for weeks.” He said, yawning a bit. He then looked back up at the sky.

“You know, I always felt, deep down in my heart, that our lives meant nothing to the universe. And that’s true. However- even though our lives might not impact our large universe...” he looked back down at Christian and Asta. “At least we have lives to live, and we can impact other’s lives as well.”

Tara watched as Nero stepped up onto the platform lazily, as he started tugging at his scarf. “Hey. I’m Nero. I like cheese and cooking with cheese. Nothing more to say.” He stepped off the podium so some other people could introduce themselves.

After hearing Nero’s introduction scarlets arau faded and she chuckled thinking” why would you introduce your self saying you like cheese.” She looked around noticing it was her turn to go up. She stud up and stretched and yawned walking up to the podium and crossed her arms saying” guess I have to, well hi everyone I’m scarlet and I like making animals with crystal , also I far warning you all stay way from me” she turned away from and hoped off the podium with a thud and sat back down in the corner she came from.

Leo quickly woked up and noticed that it's his turn to introduce himself. He quickly walked up to the podium and introduced himself."Hello im Leo, and power is mimicry. I love listening to and making music,", he said and walked down from the podium. He shivered a bit of excitement.

Amaretti simply chuckled at Nero's...heads up, unsure about how to take it. Her only hope was for it to be decent enough, maybe get a few friends, typical high school. Still, she gave Nero a light smile, before responding. "Why thanks, I'll keep it in mind."

After the few introductions, she held back a laugh from Nero's, a quiet "ooh" escaped her after Scarlet's and smiled as Leo seemed to shiver after his. Fixing her coat a bit, she pulled some hair behind her ear and stepped up to the podium. Amaretti kept a straight face, looking more at the other wall than the students. "Hi, my name's Amaretti Gianvito and I have a dream. What I'm trying to say is that I only want to live a quiet life, that's all." With that said, and her best poker face, she stepped down to let other students take the spotlight. She had simply said whatever came to mind first and flinched at the small bite she received on her arm, agreeing with the animal that it was pretty dumb.

DoggoKing22

“I mean, Soul, ya not wrong wit that. You can choose to be useless to this universe. But just remember that ya special in ya own way.” Chris said to Soul as he took his hat off to brush of any dirt or dust that was on it. He put it back on and watched the new students introduce themselves. One of the new students that caught his eye, in terms of memes, was this girl named Amaretti. “Well I’ll be. This gal got some JoJo references up her sleeve. She just combined a quote from Kira from DiU and Giorno from GW. Looks like we got another JoBro in here (Should be a JoGal, but whatever).”

Leonardo kept his arms folded as he listened to Leo's introduction followed by Amaretti's, he seemed to like how the latter did her introduction and began to step up to the podium to introduce himself. "Hey there, my name is Leonardo Brando IV, my main goal here is to perfect myself in almost every way there is."

After his introduction, he lightly bowed his head to the crowd before he stepped off for the next student to introduce himself. "Hopefully that introduction was okay..." Leonardo thought to himself, almost clearly worried that it wasn't, he turned his head lightly from side to side to look for whatever few reassurances there would be, but tried to focus on everyone else's introductions.

The ginger haired girl listened to everyone's introduction and after Leonardo did his intro Brigitte gave a quick thumbs up, but now it was her time to introduce herself. She was nervous, but took a deep breath and let it go, as an attempt to calm herself down a bit before stepping onto the podium. She saw all of the students who had both fought i the Battle Royal and in the Tournament. She had already met few of them and she could remember some of their names, but not everyone's.

"Hey there. My name is Brigitte Conell and.." she started, but needed a second to think about what to say next, "Uh.. And my favorite color is blue," she continued and gave a small nod to end her introduction. As she stepped down her podium she thought of her intro, it wasn't the best, but neither was it the worst and returned to where she stood.

Scarlet listened to the few introductions after hers and got bored and stole up, and walk over to the door sighing and walking out. She looked over her stoned as the close and her eyes had a sharp glare to them. After that she was sure that she wasn’t being followed and walked down the halls looking for the art room thinking” I should finish that dragon now” pulling the basketball sized dragon crystal from her school bag. Then walked into the art room
With a smile.

Soul made a small chuckle at all the interactions, smiling at each one. “Ah...” he wiped the sweat from his forehead, and looked at his bruised arms. They didn’t hurt too bad anymore, but they would only heal fully with time. He sighed, and looked into the stands. He tried to spot Maya, but couldn’t seem to.

“Now that all the introductions of the students I expected are up, it’s time to present the awards! Soul! You take first place! Christian takes Second! And finally, Marcel and Asta take 3rd together! Step up onto the podiums!” Freezeflame yelled.

Soul stepped up onto his, looking up into the sky. He was thinking of something different now. “Hm.” He squinted.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco had an idea. "When you go up there give Freezeflame the bag and explain exactly what happened to me." Porco told him as he handed him the bag. Marcel nodded and headed on down there. "By the way Freezeflame here ya go." Marcel told him handing him the bag and explaining exactly what happened between them. "Ha! Then how come if we do a genetics test it shows the blood on the jacket was mine?" Porco bringing a solid point. "None the less we had a whole bunch of people saw you attack my brother." Marcel brought a valid point. Alexis tried to chime in as well but she decided that she wouldn't. Standing on the third place podium made Marcel feel important. 'Even though I didn't get first I still got to show everyone exactly what I am made of.' Marcel told himself with a smile on his face.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Hearing his name Asta took his award. It was nothing to say the least, the award meant nothing. This award was more of a participation award telling his flaws. Flaws of not thinking straight during battle or attacking with his primal instinct, everything that caused him to slip.
Trying his hardest not to show his inner thoughts/emotions Asta did little wave and smiled awkwardly. "Um... Thank you... Thank you"

Leo waked up and decided to leave. He walk his way through the school field. He spotted a nice place and sat down. He reached his backpack and pulled his laptop and mini piano. He began to play some relaxing melodies.

DoggoKing22

Chris stepped up and onto the podium, with a little smile. He thought nothing of being in second place. He was happy to be in the tournament with his other friends. Chris then thought of something. “Soul.” Chris looked over at Soul and fixed the position of his hat, “If we’ve got first and second place, does that mean we prolly the strongest kids in the school? It would be cool if we were.”

After deciding that staring at one person for a considerable amount of time was creepy, Maya pushed off the wall to bring her attention away from Sinclair and promptly studied the field with a little smile. Watching the finals had been exhausting, so much so that she'd already completely forgotten about her own battle, the promise... everything. That is, until she noticed Soul craning his neck over his podium, very obviously trying to find her face in the crowd. She stepped forward, once, twice, before she was jogging forward. Taking his hands, the ginger girl gently tugged him off his podium and brought him into a tight hug, letting go a breath she didn't really know she was holding.
"Thank you," she murmured softly into his shoulder, before pulling away, her hands still on his arms as she beamed in relief. Hell, it looked like she could cry. She said nothing of the promise, but she could almost feel Sawyer's grin.
No, wait. That didn't make sense.
"Next time, please don't hurt yourself so badly, okay?" she added, before gently dropping his hands and looking back at everyone else on the podium.
"Great job, everyone," she offered brightly, shooting a mischievous look towards Christian. "I almost had you, I'm sure of it. We'll have to rematch soon, okay?"

Aclava slowly clapped as each person got on their podium. A still gaze was over them as she contemplated how she felt. Was she jealous? she considered she was slightly annoyed not to have any title, even if she didn't strive for anything. She noticed that a few people were gone but it was not her place to even care where they went. She looked at Asta's passive expressions and waved at him to come to her.

JPSomeone

He didn't notice Aclava wave immediately but he came around a bit later. Watching his step he came down from the podium from which he was standing on to walk to her. Why is she telling me to go to her? Running out of time to flesh out his thought Asta dismissed it as he got to his destination. "Hey, why you waving at me to come over?"

Last edited:
Soul smiled. “I guess we are. But depending on circumstances and such, we may not even have made it to the tournament itself. If Nero had put me up against the ropes-“ he said, but was cut off by Maya.

Soul blushed cherry red, and scratched the back of his head. “You’re welcome. I’d have done it for anyone that I really... uhh... care about... and sorry. I may have pushed myself just a bit over the mark of sanity...” he said, shifting his feet.

Tara smiled as she watched this, beaming. “Oh Soul oh Soul oh Soul.” She said, shaking her head. She looked up at Freezeflame, who announced the end of the tournament, and then began to walk down to the field.

Last edited:
Aclava held out her palm expectantly "your award" she quickly muttered. Her view was averted to the all the people clamoring down from there festivity. her attention was mostly focused on the principal, the man in charge of wasting everyone's time. Still, now that the tournament was over she could focus on other things.

"let's talk about setting up the you know what. we have a lot of work to do and I hate not having everything done."

JPSomeone

"Oh well I'll follow you with this surprise so it goes well." Asta said bluntly. Well this surprise may take every bit of my creative thinking... Oh well. Slowly fiddling with his participation award he thought about random things but 1 big question came to mind. "Where are we setting up?"

"A cafe" she stated. "it's not Starbucks, some local place called 'Mrs. Madolche' or something. My sister goes there often, so I can probably pull some strings if needed. Also money. Give anything you have." she paused for a moment.

"Actually nevermind, I can find ways to pay-" she paused again. As she was trying to piece everything together an old thought resurfaced in her mind. She blinked twice as though she was regaining some form of consciousness. "sorry, deciding on things. for now, let's have the principal finish up on what he saying then we can get to work."

JPSomeone

Asta whipped out forty dollars from his tattered pants pocket. "This is all I got on me at the moment so consider it a gift from me to you. Happy Early Birthday." Chuckling a bit Asta offered the money to her.
Hearing the last bit of what she said he also made sure to listen to Freezeflame when he spoke. If he spoke... Man I wish this would end soon so we can get to more exciting things besides powers. Like regular teen stuff!

Scarlet sits down in the empty room and chuckles thinking” dam everyone’s at the torment or what ever it was”. She put the carving on the table and sat down looking at it with a sigh.

Soul rubbed his red face, and then coughed. “I suppose we should- uh- get back to our- uh- dorms and stuff-“ he smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head, mumbling something else, still blushing.

Tara nonchalantly walked up behind Porco. “Ey, Galliard. Whatcha doing tomorrow for the dance? Need a date~?” She gave him a cute smile and a wink.

Soul was then pulled aside by Freezeflame. They chatted for a second, both nodded, and Soul walked back to the group. Nero watched the interactions with a grimace. “Everyone here pisses me off...”

Amaretti had walked around for a bit after the introductions were done, not really sure if she should leave or wait for something. She clapped a bit at the winners of the tournament, everyone had been pretty great in her eyes but these were the clear powerhouses apparently. While looking around the brunette had seen quite the cute interactions too, making her hide a small goofy smile behind her hand. And a single, familiar boy who seemed to dislike everyone. That was easy to notice, if not by the look on his face by his straightforward line, so the female couldn't help but go interact with the clearly pissed off Nero.

She didn't even try to sneak up on him, simply walked up behind him and playfully hit his shoulder, offering a small smirk. "Oh come on, cheese boy. How bad can these people be? Or are you jealous because nobody's hugging you?" Unwilling to push it and keep bothering him, she simply stood with her hands on the back of her neck close to him. Amaretti wouldn't really put it past him to literally kick her out if she bothered him too much.

MarcelGalliard790

Proco blushed a bit but then shrugged and said. "Sure why not. Just expect me to have two different outfits on one for the normal day and one for the Dance." Marcel waved to everyone as he walked away. "So that was the tournament. Well.....I'm gonna go find Nixie and see what she is up to." Marcel told himself as he wen to go and look for nixie. Alexis just hanging out by herself saw Porco and Tara flirting with Eachother. "How bout you two just kiss already!" Alexis told the two as she was getting annoyed and just wanted to talk to Seno. "Fine if that is what you want." Porco told her as he kissed Tara. "Happy now?" Porco told Alexis as then she began laughing. "Yeah Porco. Yeah I am." Alexis told him walking off to find Seno with a smile on her face.

DoggoKing22

Chris hopped off the podium and walked off to his dorm, alerting Soul and the others. “Aight. I’m bout to head back to my dorm. If y’all need me fo anythin, I’ll be there....actually...” He stopped in his tracks and went over to Soul, “Hey, Soul. Don’t wanna be rude, but what was with that conversation ya had with Freezeflame?”

Scarlet stands up and before leaving the room she left a not on the dragon saying, Do not touch it’s not finished- Scarlet and walked out the room. She walked out side and looked around and walked towards the dorms.

Soul smiled. “You’ll see...” he gave him a wink and a devilish grin. “It’s not bad, I just don’t wanna spoil the surprise.” He said, shrugging. “Now I’m gonna go cool off my face before it gain so the functionality of an oven, so see you.” He walks off and out of the stadium. He looks up.

“Hey. Sawyer. I never met you, or have even heard of you until today, but I’m glad I got to do something in your memory.” He simply said, and continued walking.

Tara shook her head and sighed. “Why am I getting Deja Vu that someone’s already asked that. Seriously, we’ve kissed like 5 times. Get over it.” She said, and broke out into laughter.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco awkwardly smiled and had a bit if a plan but he knew if he did it he would die....metaphorically that is. 'Maybe I could do it if Soul is around. Bam!' Porco thought as he had to think about the rest of his plan. Alexis wandered off to find Seno and see what he was up to. 'He seems like he could be a good Boyfriend.' Alexis thought to herself but then began doubting herself. Marcel waited for the perfect timing to begin his performance for the new kids. 'This is going to show the nature of me...a rockstar at heart.' Marcel thought to himself and he began wondering about the others. "If you think that always makes you blush the. How about this." Porco told her as he began to get his operation under way. He got into waltz pose and asked her. "May I have this dance?" 'She is going to kill me....' Porco then thought to himself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The new kids waited for the end of the tournament and introductions and then began dissipating into their own groups. Seno just walked around a bit hidden while the other kids were talking. He figured he would go to his dorm next but decided to wait a while. Sin immediately left the room to avoid talking to others. Nixie overheard a dance and decided it sounded interesting so she went off looking for someone she knew. She eventually found Asta and asked him, "Hey I heard the school is doing something? Halloween's tomorrow, is it gonna be based off that?"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel walked over to Nixie and smiled. "Yeah there is a dance happening tomorrow. By the way you wanna join a thing that me and my friends are doing for the dance?" Marcel asked her to see if she would want to make herself known with some of the powerful kids. Porco proceeded to do some waltz stuff with Tara. "Hehe. Not embarrassed now?" Porco asked her as he knew no matter what he was going to be dead. Alexis walked over to Seno. "Hey so there is a Halloween dance tomorrow do you want to join a group thing that me and a couple of my friends are doing?" Alexis asked Seno as she was curious to see if Seno would join the group they are going to do For the Dance of the Incognizant (JSAB Reference).

Aclava held out the dollars in her hand, fiddling with them for a moment. she put the money in her bag and nodded. "Thanks." With that she turned around and waved for Asta.

"Now that this tournament stuff is over, we can get to work. Come" with that she left the area and made her way out of the school.