• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Yeah....I am fine......just people pushed me over how much I can take." Porco told Leo and as for the others well Marcel was still having a blank moment...Alexis clapped knowing Porco had finally set someone straight against the rich kid as well. Walking towards Bridgette and Maya she stopped when Alexis got to where they were. "Did you guys see Porco? He lost it." Alexis asked the two and Marcel walked towards Tara and... "I think Porco lost it and is somewhere now but he just went off on Sin." Marcel updated her on exactly what happened. Marcel eventually walked towards Asta and still had a blank face on. "So...my brother lost it, Y'know just so much you can take before you break...right?" Marcel gained composure and asked both Asta and Nixie. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I am Porco Galliard." Porco introduced himself to Leo and hoped he would be a good friend.

"The name is Leo nice to meet ya", he said."Hope to be ya, friend," he said as he walked back to the new student area. He finally arrived back and noticed Asta blank face and a student knocked out."Uhh..what just happen?", he asked everyone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sin stopped fighting Marcel and instead turned to face Porco as he took in what he said. He watched as the Galliard went to Leo and began walking towards him. Seno wasn’t too surprised at Porco’s yelling since he didn’t even know if that was unusual or he was like that. Nixie was just sad any of it happened. “Yeah it’s sad he got super mad... wait what is Sinclair doing?” she asked as she looked at the blonde. Sin reached Porco and tapped his shoulder from behind and suddenly slashed at him with a sword he made from his crystal at extremely limited range for dodging. “And Marcel unless you wanna price your brother’s a coward I suggest you stay out of this!” he yelled.

MarcelGalliard790

"P-Porco....................GRRRR YOU BASTARD SINCLAIR I'LL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!!!!!!" Marcel shouted at the top of his lungs even enough to where Freezeflame hear it (@Cryronn the Mudkip Cue). "DEATH DEATH DEATH!!!!!! ALL PERFECT FOR SOME ASSHOLE HOW IS ONLY WORRIED ABOUT HIS 'PERFECT LIFE!' BUT GUESS WHAT SIN...I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!" Marcel then proceeded to shout at the same pitch once again. Porco was on the ground coughing blood. "I'll.....kill...you...." Porco proceeded to say before passing out. This made Marcel's sanity end and that went to his ten Tailed powers.
(This is his transformation...see because Porco could be Hinata, Pain as Sin, Marcel obviously Naruto, and Sakura I think it could be Nixie.)

Soul powered down and fell to his knees, and began to cough, spitting out a lot of fluid that had gathered in his mouth. “Christian... you’re an honorable dude...” he stood up and groaned. His back was killing him, but the rest of his body was numb. Wonder how it would feel later. He then walked up to Chris, and stuck out his hand for a handshake. “Good Fight! I hope everyone knows that your honor makes you just as good as a candidate to win as well. So why don’t we both do the thumbs up!” He said, managing a feeble smile and coughed again, still holding out his hand. He brought up the hand that was clutching his side to a thumbs up.

Tara could finally breathe. “Holy god... Porco I’m exhausted just from watching. Also maybe Soul should get to the infirmary..?” She said, lowering her brow.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Well what can I say? I’ll always support you and everyone else here.” Chris smiled as he went back into regular form again. He then started to cough up a ton of blood, but was able to heal himself a little bit. Chris went over and shook Soul’s hand, smiling as some blood started to go down his mouth, “I feel like we both deserve first. How about that?” He took his other hand and gave a thumbs up, while using what was left of his energy to heal Soul into ship shape with the hand that was shaking Soul’s hand.

Jesie, on the other hand, was super pissed on what he saw. “WHAT THE FUCK, CHRIS?! YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THAT!” He was pacing around the spectator room trying to find something to take out his anger on. Jesie then used his stand and started sending out a barrage of punches, demolishing the wall.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis saw Porco and was mortified about what she saw. "I'll get Christian he should know what to do!" Alexis told everyone as she ran towards Christian. "Cristian Come quick! No time to explain!" Alexis said in panic as she grabbed Cristians' arm. Marcel in 4 tails only growled at Sin. He looked down to see their Match was over. He jumped down at Soul and grabbed his arm. "Quickly! Porco got attacked!" He told soul telepathically. "I.....will.......get.....my....revenge." Porco told Sinclair determined to get his revenge. "HURRRYYY!!!!" Marcel roared telepathically and also in his four tails form. "Quickly Christian! Porco's in trouble and needs healing." Alexis told her with urgency in her voice. They needed to save Porco and quick.

Soul also coughed up a bit of blood. “All three of us need healing, mate. C’mon, I don’t think heal up is a cure all, so we might all have to-“ Soul Made a hacking sound And coughed up some more blood. “-go to the infirmary.” He said, wiping his bruised forehead.

“And with that, the battle victory goes to Soul, but honor goes to both!!! THE TOURNAMENT HAS CONCLUDED!!!” Freezeflame yelled out, and everyone cheered. Soul finally put down his thumbs up.

Tara smiled. “What a bunch of nuts. Wait- Porco-!?” She dashed down to him. “Who did this or what did he do to himself. He’s a nut job so I could estimate either way.” She said, worried.

Nero walked up to Sinclair. “So... another asshole. Welcome to the club, buddy. I hope you rot in hell.” He said, smiled, and walked away. “And don’t cross me kid, I ain’t your friend, but I don’t consider you an enemy. Maybe you could become my rival. I dunno. Two assholes are enough to go around.” He said, and walked out of the room.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco opened his eyes to see Tara there comforting him. "It....was....that....blonde.....over there...." Porco told her weakly and the weakly pointed at Sinclair. Marcel in 4 tails was thinking about soul had said. "Yeah you're right...." Marcel told him and the 4 tails just growled lowly. Alexis looked at Christian with tears flowing out of her eyes. "Please!" Alexis called to him as he was the only one who can heal.

DoggoKing22

“Y-yeah, we should prolly go now, buddy. Living is important.” Chris faintly smiled at Soul and started to walk back to the infirmary, but later being dragged by Alexis so he can heal Porco. “Woah woah woah woah woah, p-please slow down, gal. I get it, your friend needs help and ya think I can help.” He started talking short breaths as he tried using Heal Up with the rest of his energy. “I was gonna tell ya that I don’t have enough energy to do this. B-but I’ll try.”

“Hold up there Christian. We don’t wanna make you burn to complete dust. Let’s keep it chill. Come on, let’s get us and Porco to the infirmary before all three of us die of blood loss... BLECK-“ he hacked up another bit of blood, and dragged himself to the infirmary.

Tara groaned. “God dammit. Now we have another asshole on the bench. Remind me to not let him into any of our gatherings.” She said, and walked alongside him as they took them to the infirmary.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis nodded. "Thank you so much Christian!" Alexis told him with happiness in her voice. Marcel still in 4 tails looked over to see Christian healing Porco. The fox proceeded to nod and he went up to soul and and wrapped his arm around him. "Don't worry I got ya." Marcel told him as he walked him to the infirmary. Alexis looked over at Porco who Tara was there giving some comfort to him. "Tara...." Alexis told her that Cristian was here to heal Porco. Marcel dropped out if four tails on the way to the infirmary.

DoggoKing22

“H-hey. It’s no problem. Now let’s get back to the infirmary, like what Soul said.” Chris said to Alexis as he coughed up some more blood. As he was walking, he felt a incredibly painful surge going through one of his arms. To him, it felt like he broke a bone. “SHIT! God damn this hurts like hell! We need to get there quick!” Chris shouted as he ran past the three and into the infirmary.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sin got rid of his sword and looked at the new rush of people. He looked over to Tara as he heard what she said.

"Really? You're going to call me that after he provoked me? You know I always believed that people who jump to conclusions are the stupidest of the bunch. It's not my fault he doesn't know self-defense. Whatever, all of you people are too weak except that actual asshole. He may be an idiot but at least he has guts and knows how to admit the truth." He walked back to the New Student area and leaned against a wall deciding to wait for the transfers to get announced like they were supposed to.

"None of this would've even happened if you idiots didn't wander around like lost children!" Sinclair yelled finally before zoning everything else besides him out.

Seno was bored of the scene as soon as Porco dropped to the ground since he knew already that the healers in Superhero schools were superb. He watched the people head over to the infirmary and decided to simply wait for what's next now that the tournament was over.

Nixie wanted to go to the infirmary and help out the injured but she decided it would be weird because she didn't know anybody so she just sat there waiting for something good to happen.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta watching all this happen before his eyes. He saw the rich kid from slashing away with his sword, which in all honesty looked pretty cool. Remembering his own sword, he looked directly at it. At this point the sword was dancing, as if the halo gave it a mind of it's own. Asta not knowing what to do, called it over. Responding to his call the sword came to his hand but the halo jumped back into the book.
Walking over to Sin, he was thinking about the amazing sword skills that Sin showed. Also thinking about his sword and how slowly took away other people's powers if they had any, he decided to play a trick on him. Since Asta had no powers he could wield the weapons in his book just fine, but if people who had powers picked up his weapons their powers would slowly fade away due to the weapons. All this in mind he decided to confront Sin. "Hey, nice sword play. Mind showing me your sword skills with my sword and yours. Like dual wielding." He trying to act as casual as possible.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at Nixie and saw that she didn't go to help. Marcel sat next to her and held her hand. "Look I know it's sudden but...I should fill you in on everything you need to know about me, and my life." Marcel told her as he began to tell the tale of the Galliards. "I came from a family with the last name Galliard. My human mother Hange Galliard and My demonic father, Christopher Galliard were given two children to start their family...My older brother Jean Galliard and my older Sister Ymir. But.....Ymir past just a couple of days ago due to a horrific Car accident. Anyways, exactly 6 years later Me and my brother Porco Galliard aka the one who got slashed by sin were born. Our childhoods were rough....we were bullied for being half blooded. Two bullies by the name of Isaac Evermist and Jet havok led the charge of bullying. I can remember a very fateful day. 'You half bloods are monsters why don't you just kill yourselves already!'......and me and Porco attempted suicide. Luckily our mom and dad came in to save the day. They sued the school exactly the next day. We got a huge settlement out of that case and even had enough money to move schools. Of course before we did one day me and my brother got mystical beings called personas and scared all the bullies of course we weren't alone Alexis helped and so did some of out friends. From then on everyone including the principle respected us. We changed schools after the year was over and since the. We lived there until I got into comet trail and my brother did a couple of hours later. I hope you enjoyed my story." Marcel told nixie and hoped she would understand the struggle he had to go through. Alexis carried Porco into the infirmary and saw that there was a massie slice on his body.

“While we wait for the contestants in the infirmary, I’d like to call all the new students up while we make the podium!!” Freezeflame yelled, so Nero picked himself up and slid his feet into the arena because he was a new student.

Soul was put into a sort of capsule that he could speak through, as were Porco and Christian. “So, uh, to whomever told me they liked my Absolute Radiance- I cant remember, I’m in a fever dream basically- I don’t actually know where that came from. I think I yelled that on instinct or something.” He said, yawning and coughing again.

Tara stood by Porco’s capsule as the Slash mark slowly healed, a worried look on her face as she paced around the capsule making al kinds of hand gestures.

So much happened at once that the last few minuets of her life felt like a fuzzy mess of a memory to Brigitte. Someone confessed, Sinclair attacked another student, which made the student who confessed transform to possibly use their powers to attack Sinclair, the fighters from the final battle came over and tried to help the injured student, but took him to the nurse anyway and the new students were asked to go over to the podium. The ginger haired girl had a slightly confused look on her face, trying to process everything that just happened. She turned around to and the confused look quickly disappeared to a smile as she saw Leonardo and gave a quick wave to him before continuing her way to the podium.

Leonardo looked up with a raised eyebrow at how many events that just happened while he wasn't even at school for a full hour. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be a gre-eat few school years." He said to himself in slight sarcasm before he looked up and faintly smiled back at Brigette who walked past him toward the podium. He decided to walk after her and put his hands in his pockets. "Can you believe everything that just happened in the past several minutes? If this is what Comet Trail has to offer, then I'm honestly curious as to see what else it has." He said as he turned his eyes to her, upward slightly as well due to her size compared to his, not that he minded.

Last edited:
Brigitte looked at down to look at Leonardo, slightly down (which she was use to) to look him back in the eyes and continued her way to the podium.

"I'm.. still trying to process everything that happened," she replied to him, "To be honest .. It kinda just feels like a big fuzzy mess when I try to think about it," she continued and chuckled a bit. Suddenly she felt a buzz in one of her pockets, it was her phone. She opened her phone and saw that it was a message from one of her sibling, Anna, but Brigitte decided to answer it later after the welcoming. She knew that her sister wouldn't mind if she replied a bit later and put her phone back in her pocket.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco in the chamber had the slash across his chest being healed. 'Why did someone like Sinclair even have to show up to this school.' Porco thought as he sat there and healed up. Alexis wiped the tears out of her eyes. "I guess it is my time for my story..." Alexis told everyone in the room as she prepared to tell her backstory. "I was born to my mother who was also named Alexis but her last name before she married my dad was Reneesemay. My father Joseph Bloodrayn was a soldier for the army and helped fight against Insane asylum during the Power war. He is a demon and my mom is a human. During my childhood there was some issues with the original school I went to. One of the cases being bullying issues...now me, Marcel, and Porco went to during our childhood. Now the two main leaders of the bullies were Jet havok and Isaac Evermist. One day...I can remember well....Jet and Isaac were getting their weekly beatings on me and the two Galliards. They said something that changed our views on the world....'You half bloods are just monsters! WHY NOT KILL YOUSELVES ALREADY?!'....so we did.....well attempted otherwise I wouldn't be here telling you all my story. All of our parents sued the school and the court case was heated. But in the end all of our families got a good amount if money out of it. After that Jet and Isaac still bullied and eventually on a very good day I remember Marcel and Porco standing up for me. 'Let's do this Arsene!' Marcel shouted and Porco said the same thing but with Captain Kidd instead. That day after seeing the two beings the bullies stopped bullying and respected all three of us. After that school year was over we moved schools to a school that was even better. Everyone was surprised seeing Us. 'Wow! Are those real wings!' The kids would ask and we would let them feel our wings and found bones on the inside of them. We made a whole bunch of friends there. That was until Marcel got accepted into Comet Trail. In which my friends moved to Comet trail city. But then a month went by and I got accepted but my Dad was worried about my well being. 'I don't trust this school what if she is bullied again?!' My dad would ask my mom furiously. 'But dear! She can go and fit in after all you did work with Freezeflame back when you guys fought that Insane asylum person. With Freezeflame as the principle she will be fine.' My moms would reply back to him. I had a delayed start to the school here because we had to move and my dad still didn't trust comet trail. I went anyways and then I got to meet all of you. I hope I gave you all enough information about me." Alexis finished her back story as Porco opened up his eyes and only his left eye. Marcel was still waiting for the others to come out of there.

DoggoKing22

“I’m pretty sure that was me that said that, Soul. Ya welcome.” Chris said to Soul, while in the capsule. He looked around to see if there was anything else in the infirmary, and noticed Tara pacing around. “Lass, you don’t have to be worried. Your boyfriend’s gonna be fine. There’s no need to worry.” He joked as he started to zone out.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis realized she was a new student. "Holdup I gotta go! Brb people." Alexis said as she darted towards the area with the new kids. Porco opened his other eye to see Tara panicking about his well being. "Tara. I am fine. I just......screw it. I only flipped on Blonde that thinks he's high and might because he was getting on my nerves...not only did he disrespect the culture of where my mother was born but then decided to slash me with a sword at point blank." Porco told her with a bit of raspiness to his voice. "Well what is this all about?" Marcel looked over to see all the new kids infront of everyone. "Well well well.....if it isn't the blonde that thinks he's higher then everyone including the principle." Marcel told himself but then whispered it out loud. Porco looked at Tara and then down at his scar. "That's probably never coming out....But hey! That'll show not to mess with Porco Galliard in a battle!" Porco told Tara as to hopefully crack a smile out if her seeing how much of a panic she was in. Alexis looked to see that she was next to Bridgette. "H-hi!" She introduced nervously as she had to look up to be able to see her. Then she noticed she was next to Seno! "Hi Seno!" Alexis greeted excitedly knowing she is next to the half basilisk boy.

Scarlet wonders around the school aimlessly and yells“ why is this school so big ahhh !! “ She sighs looking around and walks through the halls and laugh thinking” I finally found the field or wherever the new students go” Scarlet looks around and walk out to the feild or where ever it was and sighs looking around noticing everyone saying” umm am I In the wrong room or something”

Leo decided to check on Porco's condition and left to go see him. On his way, he encountered a student who seemed lost."Hi, it seems like you are in the right place,", he said as he continued walking. He finally arrived at the nurse office. He saw Porco and sighed with relief."Hey, how are you feeling?", he asked as he tried to hold his tear.

Scarlet looked at the person as they walked away thinking” rude but thank you I guess” she walked more into the room sighing sitting down and starts to drawling a dragon on her arm with pen and sighed pulling out I penny sized crystal and starts to shape it into a small dragon sighing.

Soul yawned and exited his own healing oof for a second. “Marcel.. tell Alexis that you guys have too much exposition.” He said, and fell back into the chamber.

Tara groaned. “God, they sound like Nero. They’ll either be best friends or worst enemies. It’s gonna be either or. Seriously.” She said, brushing back her hair. “Thank god you’re okay though...”

“All new students, I welcome you to Comet Trail High School! For those of you who don’t know, two of the students were picked to be able to participate to fill out the numbers, Alexis and Nero.” Freezeflame said. Nero frowned. “Bighead. Stay off my grill.”
(@anyoneXP from Ukejent High.)
Anyone who’d been to Ukejent would recognize Nero. The quiet and strange kid at the top of the advanced division. He was quite... odd... to say the least.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked over to see Leo. "Oh yeah I'm getting better Leo. Unfortunately the scar across my chest will probably never go away. But! I can use it as a symbol not to mess with Porco Galliard!" Porco responded confidently in his actions to Leo. "Anyways, where are all the new kids at anyways?" Porco proceeded to ask Leo just curious as to why people like Seno nor Nixie have arrived. Alexis just stood there waiting for Freezeflame to continue his schpeel about the new kids. Marcel was listening to Destroid's annihilate hoping someday to get a guitar cov-wait! He saw the bright light of Yoku surround in a guitar shape and an amp shape. 'Now it's time for the show to begin!' Marcel thought to himself as he practiced over the song without the amp on. Alexis smiled and introduced. "Alexis Bloodrayn. Half Demon. I love music." She introduced a simple background information about her. Marcel walked in what soul said. "Well my sir when you are told to die at such a young age you tend to get influenced by those words at a young age." Marcel told soul as he walked back to his seat waiting for the actual show...aka him would begin.

Scarlet stands up and says” ima go now this introduction isn’t needed for me because no ones going to get close to me or fight with my history” she sighs and stretches yawning. And puts her dragon figure on the floor making it the size of basketball. then heads to the door and puts my pen in my pockets

"Yeah everyone is there", Leo responded. "It was my fault that this happen", he said. "If I react on time this wouldn't happened", he added. Leo swore to himself that he will take down that attack Porco."Anyways, Seno and Nixie we should go. Porco you stay or tag along", he said as he exits.

MarcelGalliard790

After being healed enough Porco stepped out and took a deep breath in and then let it out. "I will join you. And I will need to see what you are capable of before you have any intention of going up against Sin." Porco told also as he popped his neck. "Wait you are a new student correct? And if so you are supposed to be down there." Porco pointed out as he grabbed his red lab coat. Wrapping it around him gave him nostalgia on his first day here. "So many memories..." Porco said as he threw away his green lab coat due to the big slice across it. "I'm gonna go sit with Marcel alright?" Porco told Leo as he went to go sit with his brother. "Well well well...look who has returned. So-where did your green one go?" Marcel asked him as to why he had his red lab coat on over his black button down shirt. "Due to the big slash in the front of it I had to throw it out." Porco told Marcel but then Marcel had an idea. "Keep it. Prove it to Freezeflame and get Sinclair in trouble!" Marcel told him his greatest idea and Porco nodded grabbing the jacket and throwing it into a bag, with rubber gloves of course.

Leo paused and smiled."After Freezeflame speech, we can spar.", he said and walked back to his designated area. Freezeflame's speech still goes on and Leo got bored. He got so bored to the point he dozed off.

Once the battle was over, and Maya could do nothing but sigh in relief, she firmly decided that she’d head towards the new student ceremony, and then head to the infirmary to check on Soul and Christian.
The person that caught her attention most was Sinclair; easily the most hotheaded student Comet Trail had ever seen. She hadn’t had any direct interaction with him herself, but based on the screaming and Porco’s situation, it wasn’t hard to tell. She watched him from afar for a while, her brows arched with an air of curiosity. She didn’t even think about what would happen if he were to turn and notice her studying him.

Okay, truly, Amaretti didn't intend to be away for so long. She was just hanging out in the "new students room" before getting an important call and excusing herself, although she was sure it went unnoticed by the rest who were preoccupied with something else. After the long call from her mother, who had the great idea of passing the phone to the rest of her family, the girl was about to go back. Of course, that would have been too simple.

Ama had the great idea of going to buy the last part of her Halloween costume, since she was out already. It was supposed to be quick, just a few blocks down and back, nothing to worry about. The keyword being supposed. One of the things that distracted the ex-Ukejent High student were the different costumes on display in the shop, as she looked around with almost no care in the world. On her way back, she was almost at the school when a few stray cats caught her eyes, the result being her kind of late arrival at the arena with the rest of the new students.

The plastic bag was quickly stuffed in a pocket and, after a few seconds, the golden wig turned into a small snake behind her back who quickly coiled around the teen's arm, underneath her coat's sleeve. Inhaling a sharp breath, Amaretti put her newly scratched hands into her pockets while calmly walking to the podium. At least she recognized a face, but that one being Nero, the "odd kid" from her old school didn't help much, specially since the brunette couldn't remember sharing an actual conversation with him. Well, not that it mattered much probably, new place new friends, right? She stood next to the other teens with a passive expression, for a second the girl considered asking them what she had missed, but it would be disrespectful considering that the principal was right there, so she simply sent them a light wave and looked forward. If this was anything like her old schools, anything even remotely important would spread fast enough.

Soul stepped out of the infirmary and to the side of the field, watching the new students go out. He was definitely still bruised, and scars littered his hands. He sighed and looked up to the sky. “Even the brightest day can be even brighter... so... I suppose... maybe dreams aren’t so bad after all...” he said, smiling a bit.

Tara overheard Soul. “Deep.” She simply said, and walked up to Porco. “Hopefully Freezeflame will be able to help...” she said, a grimace on her face.

Nero looked at the newcomer, Amaretti. “At least there’s a familiar face here...” he said, and walked up to her. “You. I’m Nero. Never learned your name. Be prepared, because this school amounts to jack shit.” He simply said to her.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco simply kissed her on the lips. "Don't worry. Porco has his lab coat that Sinclair slashed through and his has the blood still on it." Marcel told Tara to prove that they could get Sinclair into trouble. "So logically...He wold get into serious trouble attacking a student like that." Porco told Tara proceeding to hug her since Y'know HER STRESS IS THROUGH THE ROOF. Alexis meanwhile noticed that Nero was talking to some girl. 'Maybe they went to the same school before coming here....' Alexis pondered as then Marcel and Porco were ready and only waiting for Sinclair's introduction

Scarlet finally walked out the room and into the halls with her eyes closed and hand in her pockets. Thinking” something most have happened if no ones in the halls”. Scarlet walked through more halls and slowly lost interest and heads out to the school yard and climbs a tree in the distance sighing and looking up at the sky slowly falling half asleep

Aclava thought back on her favorite comic heroes, each of them had a weakness that if exposed to would eventually kill them. For her, it was a sense of direction. Multiple times she had shown up in the exact same hallway and multiple times she would immediately forget where she even came from. as she kept walking the quote from her sister echoed in her mind.

"You have the direction sense of a fly leaving a window". It was annoying the first time she said it and was even worse how Aclava kept proving her point. Eventually, she reappeared outside, trying to piece together the worst mental map possible When she looked up to see some girl sleeping ontop a tree. To Aclava she was unrecognizable, but remembering people was also not her strong suit. While she did consider her leaving her to the girl's dream Aclava considered using her as a guide. Picking up a small flower it morphed into a golden monarch butterfly that flittered about in the air and landed on the girl's nose.

Scarlet woke up and looked at the butterfly and sighed. She gently toke it off her nose and put it on the branch next to her and looked at it saying” you can change back I already sensed you change, and try to pick a animal or insect that is more native to the area but what do you need”

Last edited:
Sense? Aclava thought about the oddity of that statement. At least she wouldn't need to waste time with the girl asking about her power. From below the tree Aclava pouted at her remark.

"For your information, Monarch butterflies are native to America." The way Aclava spoke was as if she restrained herself from calling the girl an idiot. The butterfly flew into the air, twisted itself , and then gently floated to the ground in front of Aclava.

"Just how like only students are native to high school. If your some vagrant then get lost before someone calls the cops. If your a student then sleeping on trees is not what you should be doing. Come inside." Her arms were crossed as a bit of impatience was getting to her.