• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta put up 1 finger in the air signaling Aclava to wait a second as a new friend approached him with a question. Right as she did Mr.IGetANewGirlFriendEveryMinute showed up to answer the question. "Yeah um... Everything he said, Nixie right? I'm sorry but I gotta go, I'll get back to ya later!" He said in rush. As he started to walk away he quickly turned around to start a rumor. "Although, I heard some kids maybe starting some secret activity... Anyways, See ya!" He said as he ran to follow Aclava.

Getting off school grounds seemed exciting, daring, yet scary, all in 1 adventure too. Still something felt off, specifically about his clothing. Aw man, I forgot my clothes were rekt during the fight... But hey we're going shopping, I think. So I might as well buy some new clothing while we're searching for the supplies. Making sure he kept with Aclava, Asta decided to ask her, "We're getting the supplies right? Sorry if it seemed stupid to ask that, I just got side tracked before I caught up with you. If we are getting the supplies let's stop by a clothing shop real quick cause these clothes aren't very gonna last long unless your going for the ripped jeans and tattered shirt look."

She reached into her pocket, pulled out the already crumpled forty dollars, and returned it to Asta. "Wear durable clothes next time." she pulled out her phone and tried to find a clothing store for boys nearby. With a destination in mind, she stared at the phone as she continued walking. Their travel wasn't much talk. Aclava would stare at her phone and only glance back to see if Asta was walking at least near her. She wouldn't look at passersby and would walk across streets, not paying attention to any cars. After a moment of walking in silence, they were almost at the store when suddenly Aclava made a short statement.

"I killed a man." It wasn't loud. She wasn't looking at Asta even though she meant for him to hear it, She didn't even stop when she spoke. She simply let the phrase into the atmosphere as they continued on.

JPSomeone

Taking only 15 dollars, Asta zoomed into the store and back out. Walking back with new clothes that were cheap but fine. While he walked back he heard Aclava say something but he didnt completely hear it. "Now we can go get the stuff, but first. What did you say I didn't hear you clearly" Asta said as he got near her.

This time when Asta returned she decided to stop and halfway glance at him. Her eyes were dull as she casually responded. "Remember when I told I could shred a man down to the bone? I was speaking from experience." She turned back to her phone as she changed the GPS back to the cafe. "You kept saying things like 'me being different' and all so- first of all, don't say stuff like that. But I did say I was going to explain myself after the tournament ended." she shrugged

"So yeah... I killed a man."

JPSomeone

Asta's spidey senses were tingling when she said she killed someone. Aclava, kill someone? That doesnt add up. I wanna ask some questions but I don't wanna pressure her about her past. One wouldn't hurt though... Asta slowly regaining his composure began to ask, "So um... your past killing people right? Cause like I thought you were chill"

Maya laughed quietly at Soul's reaction, taking an awkward step back as she immediately felt too close. She tuned out the majority of the conversation buzzing around her, more so focused on the warm feeling in her chest. Quickly dismissing it and jokingly considering that she was going to explode, she looked back to the stands as Soul wandered off. Porco and Tara were talking alone among themselves, about... something or other, she shouldn't eavesdrop. She looked around curiously for Aclava, hoping to get more information about that concert she'd invited her to, but never quite found her. Now that she thought about it, Asta was absent from the scene as well. Lame, all her new friends had disappeared.
Turning to the remaining group with a determined grin, she scanned over the new kids area. If all her original friends disappeared without reason, then she'd just make do with what was around her and make some more.
The target-
Wait, no. Target sounds ominous. Or, like, evil.
The new-friend-potential-person she selected in the end was a lone boy with a mess of purple hair, but what intrigued her the most was the rattling, snake-ish tail emerging from his jeans. She approached him slowly, tucking her hands behind her back and offering him a tentative smile. Now that she looked at him, she realized that he looked very fond of leaving, and she was probably preventing that, but she already started talking and oh, god.
"Hey," she began softly, cringing at herself already. Damn. "I- well, I noticed you were alone, and... Wow, okay, I have no idea where I'm going with this. See, all my friends kinda walked off already, and also you're new here, so I was like, hey, I should introduce myself, and now I'm starting to regret it a bit because I'm rambling, but." She paused for a breath, ducking her head sheepishly and casting her gaze to the ground. "I.. probably just made myself seem like an idiot, huh?" she stated slowly, looking up with an apologetic smile, before ultimately noticing Alexis standing there as well and her face fell. "Aaaannd.. now I'm realizing I'm a moron because you're totally not alone. Hey, Alexis.." she started, her voice fading to a mumble as she buried her face in her hands. HOW did she not see her. "I should.. prooobably go, huh?"

Last edited:
Soul reappeared In the arena’s new student area about 2 minutes later after grabbing a pop bottle from his room. He looked over the crowd, but did not see anyone of poking out like a sore thumb Interesting. He decided to wait for someone to talk to him.

Tara winked. “Why didn’t you save that for the fancy Christmas dance? C’mon, we’ve only been dating for a day~” she giggles and rolls her eyes. “I’m not saying no though.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seno listened to Alexis ask him about going to a dance tomorrow and do something she and her friends are doing. He was about to respond but then he turned to Maya who began rambling and then became embarrassed as she realized that Seno was, in fact, not quite as alone as she had previously thought. He just shrugged it off but he felt a bit bad for the girl.

"You don't have to unless that'd make you more comfortable. You're Alexis's friend right? I saw her around you earlier. Nice to formally meet you, I guess," he responded. Then he turned to face the half-demon who had been speaking with him earlier. "Well, explain to me first what exactly you guys are doing and I'll consider it," he said. He didn't mean to come off condescending in case anyone felt that way but he was being blatant since he didn't think he was talking rudely.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco winked and told her. "So then we can practice FOR the winter dance." Marcel was getting tired of waiting and decided "the show must go on" or whatever they say. Alexis saw Maya and greeted her. "Heya Maya What's up?" Alexis smiled after she said that to make sure that she wasn't trying to fight over Seno. Alexis wanted to make up what Darkcel showed and got her some snacks and drinks for the three of them. "So the tournament....that was interesting but why not just flip a coin or do a round of Rock Paper Scissors." Alexis pointed out. "Oh we are just dressing up as characters from a video game called Jist shapes and Beats." Alexis explained, However Marcel was getting tired of this. "Hey Porco get over here." Marcel told his brother and he came over there. "What is it?" Porco asked him as he had split the two. "Let's do a collab again! Destroid!" Marcel told him and Porco decided this would be a chance to show the new kids how they do their music. "Alright let's do it." Porco told him confidently and the began a performance of a lifetime?
(Also @5DigitNeb Where is Nixie she was asked by two characters different things. Either than that here is what the brothers play.)
Marcel:
Porco:

Aclava crossed her arms and closed her eyes. She scrunched her brows as if trying to recall. "I didn't want to-" she froze as deep down she knew that was a lie. "I didn't mean-" Once again she stopped knowing that betrayed her true intention. She didn't even try to say she was against killing.

"It was based on circumstances. I had no choice!" Her throat was dry as she hastily tried to justify it. For a moment she was silent. Dead in her tracks. Gathering her thoughts. "Let me explain myself" she took a deep breath and began.

"My parents are field researchers, they travel the world studying ecosystems. even when they had me I was along for whatever part of the planet they were on. My sister liked having me around and wanted me able to defend myself. Even when I was five she would take me out to do some type of 'training' she thought of. Six years ago, I remember we were out in a rainforest somewhere in Scotland. Tensa took me someplace to practice my power and martial arts. I remember we were just playing around when..." she paused trying to think about what next she was going to say.

"He looked like a caveman. No clothes, covered in dirt, smelled awful. He was screaming gibberish as he attacked Tensa with a sharp stick. she fought him off but soon he went after me instead. I almost died. I had no choice. I had no choice." Aclava didn't notice she spoke twice. during her talk, her voice kept creaking and every once in a while she had to take a deep breath to continue talking.

"I managed to wrestle the stick out of his hand and stabbed him. I saw what his dying face looked like. I screamed. I kept screaming even when my throats burned. It was Tensa who snapped me out of it. Tensa taught me how to tough it out and told me what I did was right. We got rid of the body." Aclava did not explain how, but a single fly darted on the side of her head then flew away. "Our parents found out anyway. We stayed here after that. Me and Tensa. Our parents still had a job to do." After that Aclava stopped talking she needed a moment to collect herself. She still didn't Look directly at Asta. In fact, she didn't seem to be looking at anything. she just blankly stared hoping that Asta was still around listening.

Maya hummed softly. Friend of Alexis wasn't necessarily how she would've phrased it. It's not that she didn't like her, they just never got an opportunity to get closer. She looked at Alexis with a puzzled expression as the girl flashed her a sketchy smile. It took her a moment to realize that it was a we're friends, but back off smile. After realizing this, she squeaked softly, face flaring pink.
It's not like that! Trust me, you can have him! I'm not interested in that sort of thing yet! she thought hurriedly, before ultimately realizing that she was not, in fact, telepathic. She deflated a bit, her shoulders lowering before she picked herself back up.
"We're acquainted," she offered humbly, to Seno, finally responding to his prompt about her relationship with Alexis. After tuning into what the demon-girl said, Maya tilted her head vaguely, like a confused puppy. "Dance..? Woah, wait. There's a dance?" she echoed softly, showing off her I-don't-pay-attention aura. She did pay attention, really-! Just... not on too important stuff...

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis looked at Maya with a look of disapproval. She put her hand on her shoulder. "Look can we talk in private...please?" Alexis asked Maya being super calm about it. She knew about how she thought of the smile. "Can we just do this where Seno isn't around?" Alexis told her calmly with a friendly smile. Marcel and Porco both bowed after their performance and walked off. Alexis just wanted to talk to Maya and tell her exactly what is going on and tell her that she really doesn't want to date anyone that she barely knows but wants to know theme better as a person and since of the break up she had to do she doesn't want to date anyone for a little bit.

Maya paused shortly, shifting her attention to Alexis, her face immediately falling. Oh, crap. She’d already done something wrong..? Now Alexis was going to be upset at her and not like her as much and then it would lead to her hating Maya forever and-
“Y-yeah, sure,” she spluttered out nervously, casting a worried look in Seno’s direction before reluctantly shuffling away, guided by Alexis’ hand.

MarcelGalliard790

"Look....I don't want to date anyone for a little bit. Because after I broke up with Marcel I learned that break ups are not as easy as one would think. So until I say I am ready to date I don't want to date anyone at all until I feel like I am ready to find the right kind of guy for me." Alexis told her with a tone that made it sound like she was about to cry. "If you can please help me during this time that would be nice Maya. Because I heard about how kind you are from soul, Marcel, and other people. So I feel like you can help me during this time ;) ." Alexis told Maya adding a wink to the end and then hugging her for comfort.

Scarlet looked at the person who called out to her replying, “ yes I am but do you need something .” Scarlet pushed some hair behind her ear. Scarlet looked back at the dorms with a sigh and thought, ‘ well guess I’m stuck with a roommate soon. ‘ She walked closer to the dorms.

JPSomeone

"Listen, I don't care about your past, I care about you from the present," Asta said sympathetically. He went up to her and put one hand around her. "Now lemme repeat what a wise man once told me: 'Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.'' Asta said trying to act like a poet.

Hopefully she doesn't down play my way of reacting to her life story. I mean it does seem rude to kill someone but I guess if your gonna survive its be killed or kill. Maybe at least she'll take my sympathy.

"Anyways your voice seems raspy, so let's get a move on. Along the way I'll buy ya some water." Asta said. Not really knowing what to do in this situation but went with what came to mind. "Oh yeah 1 last thing, if you need to rant or someone to comfort you, I'll be there."

" I didn't ask for you to care" her voice was low and soft. It was devoid of her usual criticism and harsh tone. "But thank you for listening. don't expect me to do this every day." She didn't brush off his hand but her shoulders she was a bit tense before loosening up. "Being there is fine enough..." and with that, she said nothing until they got to there destination.

Mrs. Maldoche was a small dark brown cafe shop with cursive letters that looked like rising steam. Aclava looked over to her left. From this view, she could clearly see a massive stadium that had a ton of white trucks setting up something. Internally she patted herself on the back for making a good choice. she grabbed hold of the glass door and tested how much strength was needed to open it. "Since im the one with the most connection ill be doing most of the talking." Aclava coughed a bit to clear her throat.

"Don't do anything strange. Not that I think you would." she pulled open the door and gestured him to walk in. "After you."

MarcelGalliard790

Porco just walked over to Tara and shrugged. "Well that was interesting to say the least..." Porco said awkwardly as he knew it would be a bit weird coming over to Tara after all that he has done. "At least the two things synergise with each other and if so then we could do a song that we both know how to do." Marcel proceeded Tell Porco and at first Porco was skeptical but decided to Join. "Alright what song are we doing exactly?" Porco asked him and with a smile on his face Marcel excitedly announced. "Animal I have become." Porco's eyes lit up. "I call bass!" He told Marcel and obviously Marcel face palmed knowing he already has his guitar. The bright light of Yoku began to shine around Porco's arms and suddenly a bass guitar shape appeared and formed into a real guitar. "Let's rock." Porco told Marcel.
(The stuff they do. Also Marcel will be doing the Vocals of the song.)
Porco:
Marcel:

JPSomeone

Asta took the kind offer and walked into the cafe. Since Aclava said she was gonna all the talking, Asta made sure not to do anything stupid while she did. "I'll make sure I don't do anything dumb lol (yes he said lol out loud)" He said. Hopefully nothing goes wrong...

Immediately as Asta walked through the door the sound of an overly cheery "Hello" chirped through the room. Aclava followed suit and began to survey the area. The small cafe had dark wood brown floors and table.it smelled of too many coffee beans and unidentifiable perfume. the place was fairly empty except for one old man who looked irritated. Behind the main counter was a woman who looked to be about her late teens or early twenties. She rushed out of the counter and brought out two giant menus.

"Please. Sit. have a seat anywhere and I can get to you when needed." she then buzzed back to the counter and started chopping some fruit. Aclava placed down her menu but didn't sit. Instead, she walked towards the counter and gestured really close.

"Hello, ma'm," the woman said, smiling brightly. Aclava wasn't exactly sure what to say. She had an idea of her objective but not how to get there.

"Uhh so. um. We would like to reserve spots-"

"Of course!" the lady interjected. "We would gladly get more people in here." she leaned in close to Aclava and put her hand to the side of her mouth. "you might have noticed, but were a little 'dry' right now" she gestures to most of the empty tables. "So let's do it. I need a name, a date, and party number."

"Alexis." Aclava quickly glanced over to Asta, hoping he remembers not to mess it up. " party of ten maybe" she wasn't sure of how many people as she never knew who exactly she was going to bring. "Date. November 1st." Once she said that the barista deflated and groaned.

"Really? on the 1st. And I bet its during the time of the concert. isn't it?" what was once the sound of a happy friend was replaced with the grumble of a defeated dog. "Why do this to me? come, one girl?" She pointed over to Asta. "Hey, you. can you tell your girlfriend why I don't want to do that? Convince her to change the date."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had just checked into the school and heard some noise in the arena, going to check it out he saw a lot of people in the arena. He looked around and wondered who he should start talking to

JPSomeone

Asta was about to take a seat but he was startled by what the girl behind the counter. Nearly falling down Asta quickly saved himself from falling but that could not help face from becoming as red as an apple. Trying to recover from this embarrassment he started to speak extremely fast. "S- S- She's not my girlfriend! But we have been t- through alot today so I'll say we're really close friends!" Still recovering from the situation but getting close to being fine.

Well she assumed that out of the blue, hopefully I didn't do anything dumb. Yet I still do have a feeling I did. What would Marcel do in this situation? Actually bump that, what would Soul do in this situation? Soul is still pretty new to this stuff and Marcel is a player so... I'll go with whatever I got.

Walking up to the counter while recollecting his thoughts and what he heard Asta put himself in her place to try and think of a response. "I mean if she has tickets and she wants to go she should. Friends are important but she should put herself first sometimes."

Maya blinked, momentarily stunned at Alexis' mini speech, before reluctantly moving her hands up and hugging the girl back. Offering a gentle smile, she pulled away, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ear.
"I completely understand," she mused softly. "Breakups are hard- er- well, so I've heard." She paused for a moment, a bit embarrassed. She'd never been in a relationship herself. "But I want you to know that I'm here for you! If you need someone to talk to, just let me know," she offered sweetly, before waving a quick goodbye and stepping away.
Once more, she found herself looking for Aclava, as she found herself incredibly lost about the concert and was hoping for just a minimal amount of information, but once more found herself very lacking of said girl. Pursing her lip and puffing out a cheek in distaste at this finding, she wandered over to Soul, waving slightly.
"Seen Aclava at all? I can't find her anywhere.." she mused softly, again craning her neck to look around the crowd, before coming back to reality. "Ah. I'm sure I'll find her later, actually. More importantly!" She turned to him a bit swiftly, snapping her fingers. "Did you know there's a dance coming up? Because literally nobody told me. And it's tomorrow! We're going, right?"
She paused then once more, choking awkwardly on her words, because it totally seemed like she was confirming a date. "As friends, of course. With everybody else..?"

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis smiled a lot when maya finished. "Maya did anyone tell you that you are a life saver sometimes?" Alexis asked Maya as she was curious about what her answer would be to the question. However she didn't see Aclava anywhere through the school so she assumed that she went some where. "I don't know exactly about the whole Aclava thing because she isn't in the school." Alexis pointed out to Maya as she had not seen Aclava anywhere. Marcel and Porco bowed and had a seat. "I'm going to find Nixie." Marcel told everyone as he walked off to find nixie. "Well knowing that it is me and you alone again. Let us just think about all the stuff that has happened today." Porco told Tara with a wink afterwards.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli started to walk before he ran right into Alexis "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there" He said frowning a bit "I'm just got here and I'm afraid I don't quite know my way around.

Soul shrugged. “I thought I saw her with Asta heading out into town...” he mused, looking out the window in a sort of questioning way. “And- Ah- um- yeah! We’re definitely going! As, uh, friends, you put it.” He said, rubbing the back of his head as he felt his face getting slightly hot.

Tara smiled and winked back, but then had a moment of realization. “Oh- right-! I need to check up on something!” She said, and dashed up to Soul in the New Student Area. “Soul! I forgot to tell you how much better you look with your hair to the side, like, seriously! I never expected you to change it, and right before your fight with Marcel Galliard no less!” She said, and Soul laughed. “Thanks cousin!” He said with a chuckle at the end, his face still a tiny bit red.

Nero frowned. He’d gone off of campus to get away from everyone but here he was, running into ASSta and ASSclava. (XD). “Hey. What the hell. Move cafés, because I sure as shit ain’t. I already walked here.” He simply said.

"I completely agree." the barista replied. "Put yourself first. Don't tie yourself down, if your friends want you to be here instead of a concert than you don't need to listen to him." as she was talking she could see that Aclava wouldn't budge. "Alright. I'm not even supposed to deny a request like these anyway." she let out an over exaggerated sigh started writing down something on a notepad. "I'll just watch the recording online."

As soon as Nero walked in the baristas attention was redirected to the newcomer. She brimmed her welcoming smile and handed out a menu. "Please have a seat and relax." she was already nudging for him to have a seat.

Aclava did not respond to Nero's assertion as she still needed to focus on her objective. She sat down next to Asta and began some work. "Asta. check your wifi signal." She pulled out some paper and drew a rough sketch map of the area. she thought about the height of the building and what she can and cannot see from where they were standing. All the while Aclava muttered small phrases like "Exit 1, Exit 3".

“ It’s fine I just don’t talk to people much .” She opened the door and walked to the check in both. She looked at the list and looked for her name and she mumbled, ‘ Okay room 301’ She toke the key for the room and headed over to the person saying, “ go get your room number and key and find me later to talk more.” She turned around and walked through the courtyard and climbing the tree from earlier.

JPSomeone

Asta waved at Nero to acknowledge him, then sat at a table with Aclava. Hearing her at work and asking for his wifi connection, he fumbled a bit but he got the job done. "My connection is decent, why?" He asked. Placing his phone on the table then he took a look at what she was doing. Wow she's pretty serious about this... Amazing ._.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis smiled a gentle smile at Eli. "No worries at all! As a matter of fact none of the new student's have had a tour around the school." Alexis told Eli as she ran off to find Seno. 'Come on where is he I know he is here somewhere. I just want to be friends.' Alexis told herself as she went to find Seno. Marcel tried to tell nixie about the whole group costume thing for 2 groups. "One is for the normal day at school. The Creepypasta group as I call it. Then for the dance the Just shapes and Beats group." Marcel told Nixie about. the two groups he imagined for Halloween. Porco walked over to where Tara is. "Hey soul, Heya Tara." Porco said in a flirty tone for Tara. Porco decided he would go and sit with the best of the best.

Leo walked toward the list to see his dorm room."Hmm. Let see", he muttered skimming through names until he find his names. "Ah, here it is. My is room 245.", he said. He grabbed his key and went straight to his dorm. He arrived to his dorm and decided to unpack his things. After quickly unpacking, he decided to explore the school bit more before meeting with scarlet again.

Maya hummed in thought, pressing her finger to her chin as she considered that. “In town, with Aclava..? Hm. They seem to be getting pretty close lately,” she mumbled, pursing her lip before shrugging it off swiftly. “I’ll find her sooner or later. Anyways! I’m gonna head out. Gotta prepare for this dance I didn't know about,” she grinned, waving everybody goodbye and bounding off.

Tara smiled. “Hey Porco~” Soul also looked to Porco. “What’s up?” Soul’s face was sill slightly and by slightly I mean very much blushing.

“What do you need? Wanna talk with my brother, his girlfriend-not girlfriend, your brother’s old girlfriend, and this new person?” Tara asked. “And now She’s gone. Well, may as well do the same. Hey Maya, Wait up!” Tara ran after her.

Soul coughed. “Soooo, Tara. Huh. Never expected her to get a date before me. What do you see in her?” The last sentence was an obvious joke, because he winked.

Tara caught up with Maya. “H-hey! I’m here! So, how’s the dance gonna go tomorrow? I mean, Soul has a thing and he’s taking 3 other people as volunteers for the thing. We’re also doing a dual costume!” She said, wanting to start up a conversation.

Once the introductions were done with, Leonardo wasted no time and began to walk around the school halls so he could get used to the location and not worry about having to ask for directions in the future. He put his hands in his pockets and whistles a little merry tune of unknown origin, he took out his phone to see that someone by the name of 'Kelina (Best Sis)' texted him. 'I know it wasn't long, but how are you liking the new school? Did you meet some new friends too?' Leonardo let out a positive huff, much like a quick and quiet laugh as he went to text them back.

'I'm just checking everything out now, the other people look promising... apart from one @$$#*!£... but nothing to worry about.' He smiled as he sent the message, still slightly annoyed at the fact his mother put on the profanity block after one simple word. As he walked, he put his phone away, but didn't look where he was going and was about to bump into Tara.

Aclava did not answer Asta's questions. She was to busy doing something. She ordered a small glass of water and would take occasional sips as she paced in and out of the store. looking at small details and eying random sights. She would pace around the cafe to see where she would get the strongest wifi signal. Aclava was being so extensive with her search that the barista was severly confused. The woman stood next Asta and tried to stealthily whisper to him. "Is she a health inspector? Because I totally forgot to take out the trash."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli took a small map out of his back pocket and studied it for a while, when he was done he set of to find his dorm room, humming along he finally came across it "Room 346!" entering the room and unpacking his stuff, he decided to go to sleep for the night

Maya looked up as Tara bounced after her, shouting to get her attention. The girl smiled warmly; she liked Tara. She was energetic, driven.. a good person to be around. So naturally she was happy to see her.
“Hey!” She called back, stopping so she could catch up, laughing quietly as the girl gathered her breaths. “Ah.. I dunno about the dance, I didn’t even known it was a thing till today. I was actually gonna- woah-“
The girl stopped, grabbing Tara’s wrist and tugging her gently, so that a boy wouldn’t run into her. He seemed distracted, he probably wasn’t looking where he was going.
“Hey,” she hummed softly to him, offering a gentle grin. “You’re newer here, aren’t you? I could’ve sworn I saw you in the transfer orientation.. anyways- I’m Maya,” she mused, gesturing to herself, “-and this is Tara.”

JPSomeone

"She's looking for wifi... I guess, I dont know, to be honest" He said wondering himself. I wonder how long we're gonna be here seeing as this might be hard to plan. Fiddling with his fingers Asta stared blankly into the cafe walls. Slowly he snapped back into reality to ask Aclava, "Yo Aclava, how long we gonna be here? Cause it's getting pretty late..."

MarcelGalliard790

"And I'm Porco Galliard." Porco announced as he stepped towards the group. Marcel was listening to some of his favorite groups: Disturbed, Three days grace, Skillet, Drowning pool, etc. "Some day I am going to be like these people and make money writing songs." Marcel told himself determined of his goal of being a good rock star. Alexis was wandering around until she found the group of people with Maya. "Hey everyone!" Alexis announced as she walked towards the group. Porco smiled and waited to see where they would go.