• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

He resisted, keeping his hand pulsing with energy. “You god damned coward, Chrissy!!! I swear to god, if you’re really powerful, fight my ultimate move head on like a motherfucking man!!!” He yelled, his arm gathering rocks from the ground around it. He stamped his foot to send out fire and keep him at bay, still throwing larger waves now with his other arm that wasn’t currently destroying itself by gathering energy.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(BUJEEBUS I HAVE MISS A WHOLE LOT OF SCHMEAT FOR THIS...WRRRRYYYY....Also so like the next day after the tournament?)
Marcel watched with interest as the fight began to get interesting when Christian went full power. 'So this is Christian when he fights seriously...I will have to take note of that.' Marcel told himself as Porco kind of was in a position of what do I even say... "I-Err-um....Yeah. But with you mostly around." Porco responded to Tara and then a blush storm happen on his face. Alexis tried to get the other twos attention. "Look people we have to start thinking about Halloween costumes." Alexis told the two and both Marcel and Porco nodded at Eachother. "JUST SHAPES AND BEATS CHARACTERS!!!" They both exclaimed with excitement as they wanted to dress up as the bosses from the game. "Alright. Maybe we can get the others in on this." Alexis told the two excited about their plan.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Awakening from a long rest Asta stretched his arms and legs then walked towards the area of battle. Seeing as it was still going but no one has time for that he decided to venture the vicinity. While doing so he found an area full of new faces. 'Hey now's my chance to do something that might lead to an adventure!' He thought of childishly. After that thought he went towards the new group of students to greet them. "Hey! How you people doing?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seno and Nixie stopped watching the battle as they noticed the sudden appearance of Asta.

Wasn't he one of the fighters?

"Hey are you even supposed to be he-"

Seno's question was soon interrupted by a squeal coming from Nixie. The girl rushed over to Asta with her eyes gleaming in excitement.

"I know you! You're one of the people in the tournament, right? Wow, it's so cool to meet you! Your ability is so cool and you even almost beat Christian and you looked so experienced, and, and-"

"Oi, shut up! He isn't even cool or anything." Sinclair shouted a good distance away from Nixie. He clearly had an irritated look on his face and Nixie now was pouting while looking at him with an even more annoyed expression than his.

"Hmph!"

Seno just sighed at the two of them and decided to continue focusing on the tournament.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked led at the new student area and saw Asta. 'So apparently you can just do that then. Ok. Imma go meet these new kids.' Marcel told himself as he got up and stretched for a little bit. "Ok but what characters exactly are we going to be?" Alexis asked them curious to see what characters they would be. "I would be Blixer after the New Game fight." "And I would be the Barracuda boss." The Galliard brothers replied for Marcel going first to answer. Marcel began to walk away but Alexis got curious. "Where are you going?" Alexis asked before Marcel responded with "New kid area." Marcel walked to the area with the new students and saw Asta there too. "Hey new kids welcome to this school. You will all have a good time here. Trust me." Marcel told the new kids as he entered the room.

Tara blushed and giggled. “Ehe- Porco...” She said, and looked down. “I was talking about the heat wave...” she muttered under her breath. Spirit laughed a little, but mostly watched his brother fight. He had tremendous power, and his ultimate move... he hadn’t mentioned it before... “I wonder...” he said aloud.

Nero squinted. “Flashy powers, flashy shit. Fuck them, and fuck this.” He said, and walked to the new student area. “Hey, shitbag.” He said, immediately looking at Sinclair. “Eat garbage.” He pulled out a sweaty shirt from his bag and threw it at him. “Bye.” He walked out. Nero being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole has returned.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sinclair looked at the sweaty shirt with pure disgust. Quickly he transformed a sword out of his gem and slashed through the shirt, ripping it in half. Then he turned to the person that threw it in the first place and his eyes were full of hatred. "What possible reason could've made you think you had the right to speak to your superiors like that? Degenerates like you should learn your place." Sin said. Suddenly he started charging at Nero as he was walking out with his sword. Seno looked at the outburst and internally sighed. Why would he think attacking a student for something like that is not against the rules? Does he think he's above them? Seno thought. Nixie looked at the blonde in shock but regained her composure. "Hey, don't start a fight!" she said. "Shut up, he's the one who started it in the first place!" Sin responded as he swung his sword horizontally when he reached Nero.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel sticking both his arms out in the dude why pose going back and forth from Sin to Nero. "Dude! Not cool!" Marcel told Nero as they were new kids they should be treated with respect. "So sorry about Nero guys......He just doesn't know when to stop. But yeah I was in the arena and I have soul the win because I didn't want the fight to drag on. And yes I was the bright white light in the arena during the fight." Marcel told them about his fights against both Tara and Soul. Porco was smiling at Tara. "I know but I thought it would be a bit more clever and such if I did and stuff." Porco told Tara and continued to tell her how important she was to him. "Anyways....my name is Marcel Galliard it is very good to meet you all here." Marcel greeted everyone in the new student area. "I can't wait to see what kind of powers you all have at your disposal." Marcel told them trying to get everything under control.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Lol Soul bein a bad boi using bad swears.)

From what Soul said about Chris being a coward, he got really pissed. “Okay. Listen well, cunt. No one. And I mean NO ONE, calls me a coward! Last time someone insulted me like that, they got their head smashed into the nearest hospital! Would you like that to happen to ya, bitch?!” Chris shouted like a madman. His eyes glowed as he placed his hand on the ground. A massive earthquake shaked the arena vigorously, causing giant rock waves, as tall and whide as the arena itself, to form, heading straight for Soul. “You want me to be a man? I’LL BE A MAN WHEN I BEAT YOUR ASS TO A BLOODY PULP!”

JPSomeone

"I don't think my weapons are all that cool, they're just an accessory in my opinion. Although Chris totally had the win by outsmarting me in anyway he possibly could." He said as brushed off the compliment. The girl seemed so excited about learning another person's powers, or all about the person in general. Then again you can't get to someone without their name. "By the way I'm Asta. What are your names btw? That also includes you, the person who thinks I'm not supposed to be here."
After he said that he saw Marcel walk in, Nero start a fight with a kid who decided to diss his abilities, and the kid getting provoked. He decided to ignore the guy insulted. Looking upon Marcel's arrival, the way he came in couldn't have been more... Unique way of entering, but trying to get things to calm down... We can all respect that. Asta didn't want to get included so he ignored Nero and the rich looking guy.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel sighed as he saw Sin run towards Nero. "I have got this." Marcel told then as he raised his hands into the air. "Ten tails: Grab." Marcel said as he put his hands into the ground and then two giant 4 tails hands grabbed both Nero and Sin. The hands came all the way back. "Ok you two we don't want anybody getting any sort of punishment...but Nero you obviously provoked ummmm....him. Sorry I don't know your guy's names yet but that is for later. Now it is like the old saying goes. Never provoke the bear. Meaning that don't make someone snap because you provoke them." Marcel told the two before letting Nero go first. "I am letting Nero go first because you obviously still retaliated even though you could have completely ignored it. Like with me somethings here just annoy me but I zone them out and only focus on the good things." Marcel told Sin as he wasn't sure if he can let him go yet. "Also you charged at him with a fucking sword. Nero is different then anyone you will meet here. His power is interesting." Marcel added on to what he said to sin.

Soul’s face broke into a contorted, pained grin. “I’LL SHOW YOU MY ULTIMATE MOVE, SO SHOW ME YOURS!!!” He yelled, the rock around his arm ripping through the sleeves of his shirt. More rock gathered around, and from the cracks in it seethed blue flames and bursts of light. He swung forward his arm and yelled; “TIME FOR THE METEOR... IMMMMMMPACT!!!!!!!” He screamed, and a blast of rock, fire, and energy burst out of his arm like a blast. “HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!” He yelled, the wrath of 1 Trillion flames burning within him.

Tara Yelled out. “SOUL!! I DUNNO WHAT YOU’RE DOING, BUT BRING AN END TO THIS NOW!!” She screamed, her energy pulsing through him like a nuclear bomb. “FOR ME, FOR SPIRIT, FOR MAYA, AND WHATEVER DUMB PROMISE YOU MADE!!” She Yelled again, and Soul’s eyes burst and glowed hotter than the sun and his burst gained more traction and energy.

Nero grimaced. “Don’t tell me what to fucking do, hellspawn.” He said, gritting his teeth. “We May both be half demons, but I know we don’t come from the same place. Go back home. To hell.” He said simply, and looked out the window at impending apocalypse happening outside.

MarcelGalliard790

Looking out to see Soul's impending nuke thing Marcel was quick on his feet. Raising one knee into the air. "Ten tails: Armor tails!" Marcel said before stomping the ground and tails immediately started to block any sort of projectiles and protect the others. Blocking the exits mostly because then the tails could go in and destroy the projectiles. "I have got this." Marcel told everyone as he knew exactly what he was doing to protect everyone.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sin quickly cut the arms off of him after being grabbed and was visibility even more annoyed. However he didn’t go around trying to attack Marcel since he was scolding Nero from his point of view. “Yea well whatever. I’m not one to let people walk over me. I don’t care about you as long as you’re not annoying like this disgrace.” Sin ignored the intense heat coming from the battle from Soul and instead walked back into the new student area to lay down.

Meanwhile Seno had been going crazy but somehow didn’t show it on the outside. The hell?! Those guys are making earthquakes and trying to make supernova heat?! What’s wrong with these guys?! he was thinking. He turned to Asta anyways as he asked for his name. “Seno Bilisk.” he responded surprisingly calmly despite how he was actually feeling. “And I’m Nixie!” the other transfer responded enthusiastically.

MarcelGalliard790

"Nixie was it? Would you like to see some of my forms in front of you?" Marcel asked nicely to Nixie. Porco knew exactly what was happening and had energy swords around his hands. But then he noticed all the tails and could recognized them to Marcel. Alexis got ready as well just incase some giant boulder comes flying towards the stands. "Prepare yourself!" Alexis shouted as she was ready to protect anyone if anything came flying at them. Porco flew up into the air to prepare for anything that the battle has just incase if some rock comes hurling towards Tara or anyone in the stands. Alexis had a Tech-X visor with her but not on just incase anything flies out from Soul's attack.

JPSomeone

"Yeah you know, you got this. If you need help lemme know but for now ya know, you got this." He said as waves of heat hit him. The heat was unbearable so he took off his jacket. Seeing as Marcel was strong enough to take on Soul as an equal, obviously he could stop the earthquakes from coming in their direction.
On the topic of the new students the boy and girl infront of him introduced themselves. "Nixie and Seno huh? Well are you two siblings?" Asta asked while fanning himself.

It was the violent shake of the school that caused Aclava to fall over, It was safe for her to assume that came from the arena and no doubt it was someone pulling of there "final desperation move" or whatever the hell it was. She considered how her leaving early was the best choice since besides the shake not much affected her, besides her suddenly getting uncomfortably warm. "I hate this school" she spoke to no one but it felt right for her to say that and continue her wandering.

Maya tuned in to the conversations around her with little interest, most of her attention stuck on the battle. When she heard news of Halloween costumes, however, she had to look away.
Shapes and... wha-? I wanted to be a witch...
She frowned slightly at this, but quickly brushed it aside. Halloween was still a way’s away, she had time to think.
Before she knew it, it seemed that the vast majority of her friends had abandoned the stands in favor of greeting the transfer students. Maybe to escape the heat waves, which were getting progressively intense. Maya herself was beginning to sweat, feeling her damp hair cling to her neck. She regretfully pushed it back into an relatively sad excuse for a ponytail.
The girl watched with a fretful gaze as both parties pushed themselves to horrific extremes, wincing at their sudden hatred for each other, especially Christian’s... those threats were nothing like him.. and both boys were seemingly in pain.
Freezeflame, can’t you stop this..? They’re going to get themselves killed..

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seno and Nixie at each other, then back to Asta. Seno squinted at him with an “Are you serious?” face and Nixie bursted out laughing. “We look absolutely nothing alike. I wonder how you could have come to that conclusion,” the half-snake said. Nixie finally finished laughing and smiled at Asta before turning to Marcel who had asked her a question. “Yea! You were so cool in your fights, it’d be nice to see more of how you looked like when you get strong,” she responded. Interesting. One of the three most destructive students from the tourney has decided to “protect” us. Is he trying to make himself look good? Seno was thinking. Meanwhile Sin had just been enduring the heat even though he was sweating a lot, but he didn’t want to react or do anything because he thought that would make him look weak.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Listen here, dumbass. Always think of a plan before going into action!” Chris shouted as he used the rock waves he made to hop from wave to wave, getting closer and closer to Soul, before having them get destroyed by Soul’s Meteor Impact. On the final wave, he jumped high enough to go over Soul, using what was left of the waves and forming a giant rock fist around his left hand, while forming a little cyclone in his other. “You wanna se my ult? Then you’ll get it, partner!” Chris shouted as he shot out a horrific water cyclone, followed by a hard punch from the rock fist.

JPSomeone

"I mean you two seem quite accustomed with each other so you know, maybe your siblings." Asta said making it sound as though it was rocket science. Then he looked at both of them, looking for the way they dress, species, maybe even personality. By looking at them he got nothing so he decided to get to know them the old fashion way. Just not right now though.
Looking back at the stands he saw 1 girl from his grade left alone. Asta being Asta went over to vending machine, got two bottles of water then went over to the girl in the stands. "Hey, you seem lonely. Wants some company?" He said as he sat next to her, offering her a water bottle.

Soul made another misformed smile, and drew back his fist again, shooting it instead upward at Chris. “WHAT? YOU THOUGHT REDIRECTING AN ULTIMATE WAS IMPOSSIBLE!? GYAAAAAAAA!!!! He screamed, and sent forward another blast with his arm to counter the fist. The fire around him was burning a fierce blue.

Tara Yelled out again; “FINISH THIS OFF, SOUL, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!”

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marel nodded at nixie and closed his eyes. He brushed his hair away from his left eye. Marcel opened his eyes to show his soulless one to Nixie. "Alright if you want to see ten tails then here you go." Marcel told Nixie and his pupils hanged to a fox like pupil shape. And his energy began to flow out and create one tail and some ears and the energy surrounded his body. "Here you go." Marcel told her after his little transformation. Porco was getting bored with the soul and Christian fight that he decided to start getting some things for his costume all ready. "Let's see so Barracuda has only one eye. So cover one eye with bandages...next I need the bar things that Barracuda has during the main part of his fight. Alright I should have everything ready then." Porco finished as he had thought of everything he needed.

Leonardo gave Brigette a silent nod in acknowledgement before he got up after he got bored of the seemingly long fight only to see Marcel enter. He showed no sign of emotion, but nodded with a light wave in response to his greeting. "What's up? Name's Leonardo Brando IV." He said nonchalantly and almost didn't care about anything that happened around him, although the feud between Sin and a student he didn't know seemed to amuse him. "Match made in Hell." He thought with a light smile as he decided to stand outside of the New Student area for a bit of peace and quiet.

Asta. The boy whose power she still didn’t entirely know. The boy who’d almost beat Christian, like her.
Maya looked up reluctantly as he offered company, holding a bottle of water waiting to be taken. With a small smile, she gingerly accepted it, rolling it bottle between her hands, rolling her thumb around the small droplets on her palm.
“I wouldn’t mind some company, actually,” she murmured, chuckling softly. She cracked the cap, letting herself take a sip, pursing her lips before continuing, but not before she sighed. “I just... they’re both being so reckless, y’know? I don’t like it,” She paused, shaking her head, “seeing them get hurt..”
She stopped then, glancing at him. “Ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Maya. You’re.. Asta, right? You teamed up with Aclava in the beginning, didn’t you? I remember watching you, but I still didn’t really understand your power..”

JPSomeone

"Yes, I'm Asta. Nice to meet ya Maya. You see," He paused to look around to see if Aclava was there to scold him before saying this. "I dont have powers, or not any that I know of at least. So I just use this book that is able to give me weapons, cool transformations, and just makes me feel special in general. The weapons apparently only let me hold them, the last (and only) time I saw someone hold them caused their powers to slowly be drained out of them. However when I hold them I can use the weapons to slice n dice, reflect, or deflect someone's powers. That's about all I know so far, everything else is strict strength and speed training to make my body swole."
After all that he decided to avoid questions and advance to the next topic she mentioned. Seeing as she spoke with some sort of hidden, poor feelings which probably had to do with Chris or Soul that was the way to go. "I mean guys can be that way. Guys like Marcel, Chris, maybe Ollie, go power happy for fun. However Soul seems to be fighting for a reason, not a want. This reason is causing him to go to the extreme. " Asta said as half of a halo appeared above his in his shadow.

“Yeah.. fighting for a reason..” she scoffed quietly, trying to ignore the ball of guilt in her stomach. He was hurting himself to please her, all because of that stupid promise... Some friend she was. Brushing that aside, she hummed in thought, nodding slowly at his explanation.
Huh. So no book, no power. Does he just flip to a page and decide, or does he have to recite a chant of sorts?
Only he can utilize its power, that’s strange too. Maybe the wielder has to have no power to use it, and that’s why the weapon tried to drain the other person’s power?
“That’s... really interesting,” she mused, shifting to a more comfortable position. “Did that other person ever get their power back, or were they stuck being powerless..? Ah, don’t.. don’t worry. I’m definitely not trying to, like, steal it. Just.. just curious.” She wheedled, before swearing mentally. Even being genuine, it sounded like a lie. Damn.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Wow, that's pretty cool! So like this energy surrounds and you and makes you strong, right? I wish I had an ability like that. All I can do is play around with bones..." Nixie said while looking glumly all of a sudden. Since Marcel had shown her his power, she decided to return the favor. She summoned a bone which quickly appeared in her hand, then balanced it on her middle finger while using telekinesis in such an unnoticeable way to help her keep it from falling.

Bones huh? Might be annoying, might be no problem. I wonder how she can do in fights... Seno thought as he noticed Nixie showcasing her power to Marcel. "Anyways, who do you think is gonna win?" Nixie asked as she caused the bone to disappear. "I think Christian will since I think earth does pretty good against fire. And even if it melts he can probably still use the rocks."

JPSomeone

The halo in his shadow seemed to have a mind of it's own. Reading Maya's thought process, the moment it heard about the book in her thoughts it begun a defense mechanism. Soon after it realized it didn't hear her full thought it stopped. Still effecting Asta's thoughts, the halo didn't trust Maya so it decided to go on lock down while still having Asta's normal way of speech.
"I'm pretty sure she did still have her powers, but if she helded onto the weapons any longer they would of been gone. Though I'm pretty sure your good friends with Aclava so we can call and ask her if she still has her powers." Asta said as he opened his water bottle to take a swig.

Having not noticed the halo, or being aware that it could skim through her thoughts, Maya’s thought process continued as unfiltered as ever.
Surely he’s defensive about the book. If someone found it, it would essentially delete all his power. Guess I shouldn’t take that stuff for granted... Not like mines going anywhere.

She perked up curiously then, her mouth forming a little “o” at the mention of Aclava.
“Aclava..? She- ooh, that’s right-! She grabbed the weapon in your battle, I’d forgotten.. I.. well, I wouldn’t say good friends... I’d like to someday, though.”

JPSomeone

Seeing as she no longer found his powers as something to talk about the halo left his shadow. Asta's intelligence went from the 135% it was working at, to -1.
Asta seemed to half mistaken seeing Aclava and Maya as good friends even though they seem like they are. He did figure out one thing though: one of the competitors in battle right now seemed to be someone she was crushing on. Even though Maya and Asta weren't best friends Asta still felt like teasing her to try and figure out who was her crush. "Hey Maya, who ya crushin on? I'm assuming it's Soul cause evidence of our conversation so far." Smiling mischievously he devised a plan to figure out who her crush was.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at Nixie and smiled. "Well if we are talking winners...then I think they can both win in their own ways. Soul's case because as you saw during my fight against him he was quick to be able to do that attack. In Christian's case you are correct he can use the rocks against soul even if they melt." Marcel told Nixie his response with his first tail still out to be seen. "Hey. By the way you probably already know my name but it is Marcel Galliard." Marcel introduced himself to Nixie. Porco was getting the final touches ready for the outfit and stuff. Alexis was still thinking about who she would want to be. "Maybe that Square with the triangle cat ears and I can also go into the boss form of it as well." Alexis pondered as she didn't really know who she was going to go as in their little group. 'Maybe Asta would want to join our little group.' Porco thought and walked over to Asta. "Hey Asta, you wanna join a group thing that Me, Marcel, and Alexis are doing for Halloween?" Porco asked Asta curious to see if he would join or not.

Taken aback by his question, Maya startled, bringing her hands up defensively as her face went a blushy shade of pink.
“Ack-! No, no- that’s- not it, really,” she assured, shaking her head. “I mean. That’s what everyone thinks, and that’s what everyone wants, but...”
She shook her head, still flustered and smiling weakly. “I’m just not up for that stuff yet.”

Deciding to shoot back with his playfulness, she tilted her head, ecstatic to change the subject.
“What about you? Fancy any guy or gal you’ve seen so far? Probably not, you’ve only been here for so long, but it’s worth a shot.”

Leo music suddenly stopped and he wondered what happened. He pulled out his phone and sigh of disbelief seeing that his phone died. Hey took off his headphone and tried to interact with someone. He saw a group of students chatting and decided to butt in. "Hi, I am Leo. It a pleasure meeting all of you," he said with a positive tone.

JPSomeone

Asta was hit with 2 different questions at once. He chose to turn around and see the demon crew asking him to join their costume group. "I mean sure, I wasnt really planning to do anything on Halloween anyways." He said nonchalantly. 'Wait! FiretrUCK, Halloween!' He thought. A few seconds later he thought of just dressing up as GGO kirito or Black swordsman kirito.
He turned to Maya to answer her question. Which was also about who he was crushing on. "See I haven't had a chance to get social with any good lookin females but when I do... o hoho best believe Imma make my move!" He said with such confidence but also joking at the same time.

Maya brought a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle, but failing as her laughter deeper through at Asta’s response.
“Ohoho, really? I gotta make sure I’m there to witness it,” she teased, flashing him a little grin. She jumped slightly at a new student’s introduction, after he poked his head into their discussion.
“Ack-!” She yelped, shifting in her seat, before relaxing, although a bit embarrassed at her shout. “Hah.. hello! I’m Maya,” she smiled, offering her hand to shake. “Are... you new here?”

He shooked her hand and smile."Yup, Im new here," he said. "I saw your fight and pretty awesome how you fought. I was truly blown away," he added. He let go of her hand and smiled. "Can't wait to see all of your powers potential," he said to everyone.

JPSomeone

A challenger has appeared out no where! The guy named Leo has come to greet some people. Seeing as he wasn't that one rich kid, Asta decided to greet him, befriend, make him join the party. "Sup new kid," As soon as he heard him say 'saw her fight' his brain got to work. Fight equal powers... Powers equal something cool... "Maya what are your powers?"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Yea, I remember your name from when you told everyone earlier," Nixie said with a smile. "Hey, since you were here first you probably already have some friends, right? Do you mind introducing me to them?" she asked. Seno watched as Asta left to talk with Maya. That's the first person Christian fought... if he could've gotten even stronger than I think she was in a much more disadvantage than I originally thought. Still she seems like a tough opponent... Seno thought. He watched as Leo came over to her but decided that he didn't want to start a conversation with anyone.

Maya flushed quickly at Leo's compliment, ducking her head in response to Asta's question. A bit unused to the spotlight, she fumbled with her hands for a moment, not meeting their gazes.
"I, uh. Well, I just-" Not quite knowing how to put it into words, she merely demonstrated, bringing his water bottle into her hand, with use of her power, of course. Rolling it in her hands once more, she then floated it into the air, occasionally spinning it around.
Manipulate an object's virtual photons to rise, altering the wavelengths on the particles of matter in the target. The transfer of momentum to target matter will make it move in the desired direction. The incident virtual photons will disappear back into the vacuum.
It was a complicated subject, without question, even if telekinesis was one of the most common powers out there, and Maya had to study it for years. In fact, the explanation was basically drilled into her brain at this point. Looking back to Asta, she decided on summarizing with just the title, slowly floating the bottle back to him. "Telekinesis," she hummed softly. "People say it's bland, and.. well, they're sort of right. There's only so much you can do. That's why you have to think of all these funky power moves."

She thought back to her usage of her own, mentally picking through all the tiny mistakes. That is, at least, until she noticed someone else looking over at her. She studied him for a moment, looking a little stunned, before quickly looking away.
Wahhh, who is that? Why is he looking at me? Oh, God, is there something on my face?