• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Soul gritted his teeth. “I’m gonna finish this...” his face fell onto the table. “Ugh... god damn it...” he clenched his fists, and stood up. “All right. I’m over it. Let’s blow some sh*t up.” He said flatly, his face showing that he was ready to blow off some steam. “Tara...” “It’s... fine.”

“SOUL AND CHRISTIAN, TO THE BATTLEFIELD FOR THE FINAL ROUND!!!”

Soul finally smiled for the first time in 5 minutes, and his hand was engulfed in flames. The cast on his fingers was burned off and he stepped out of the room, his fists clenched. He arrived on the battlefield. “Remember, Soul. You got a promise to finish, and some steam to blow off. You got a kiss on the cheek, a few sighs, and a bit of mental trauma, but let’s just focus on that promise.” He said aloud that anyone in earshot (like the podiums) could hear.

Tara sighed. “It’s... not like I didn’t have it coming...” she covered her face. “I’ve been grinding Soul’s gears for... forever... no wonder he finally had gotten enough...” she sighed. “Ugh...”

Nero went to watch the finale. “Okay Soul. Win this... and maybe I’ll respect you more. That’s still debatable though.” He said.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"I understand Tara...but still. I will always be there to help you." Porco told Tara with a smile on his face showing that he wasn't mad. 'He still didn't answer my question tho...' Marcel told himself as then he saw two things happening at once. One was Alexis with some tears and Maya looking like she wants to leave. After him and Porco helped Alexis out and cheered her up they walked over to Maya. "Hey....you need someone to talk to?" Alexis asked Maya as Marcel and Porco sat behind the two and Porco gesturing Tara to come over to where they were sitting. "Yeah...It looks like you are having a rough time. Just tell us what you think is wrong and we will help in our best way." Marcel told Maya with a smile on his face hoping to help.

Maya looked up, blinking. Offering a gentle smile, the girl quickly dismissed it.
“It’s nothing,” she assured softly. But her tone revealed that it was not nothing, in fact, and that she’d go more in depth. “I just... I need to focus on myself right now. There’s a lot more I need to figure out before I’m ready for a relationship.”
She looked up at Soul’s little monologue, blushing faintly at “you got a kiss on the cheek”, because Tara and the others definitely heard it.
Way to contradict yourself... Didn’t know you were the type to kiss and tell, Soul.
She chuckled faintly at that final thought, watching as he walked to the arena. While she did have a personal bias towards Soul because of the promise, she was still really hoping that Christian displayed that full power he’d hinted at and put up a good fight. She’d hate to see it wasted; he’d done a marvelous job against her and Asta. Going up against Soul was probably intimidating, but she’d personally be thrilled if she got the opportunity again.

Soul waited at the arena, breathing in and out slowly. “Aight Soul. Keep your tactic up. If he gets to 100% though... pull the plan B trigger.” He said to himself.

Tara heard Soul’s comment loud and clear, but only chuckled. “Wonder what kind-o promise he made? Ah, I can’t dig him for that. After all... it’s a secret~” she said, and made a small sigh.

Nero watched the whole of events go down. “So... Soul...” he said to the air. “Didn’t know that happened. Could’ve told me.” “I can hear you up there, Nero.” “Too bad, it’s not like you ain’t still a sh*tbag.” “Love ya’ too, Nero!”

"Sighs of relief, thinking, deep breathing, there's a lot of reason why people sigh." Aclava did look a bit more tired. "Mostly I'm just thinking about stuff. Good that you're helping me, i'll tell you what to get and later we can set everything up." For the brief moment Marcel was around she ignored him, but did take a mental note of him appearing. "Anyways the last round of this thing, then I can take care of my stuff" she sounded rather unamused. "I rather they just flip a coin then waste my time anymore but whatever."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
At least they could agree on some level. This tournament took too long. It's at least coming to its end soon.
Out nowhere he heard her talking about dealing with "Her stuff". It sounded important but Asta being carefree didn't care that much. Right about now he was about ready to take his leave to a hill near the area that they were in. "Anyways, seeya later!" He said as he took his leave.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris grabbed his hat and now-ripped jacket and walked back into the spectators room, fixing the arena on his way in. “Yo Chrissy!! You almost got it! One more win and you’ll be the winner of the tournament!” Jesie shouted with glee as he slapped Chris on his back with tremendous force. He rubbed his back from the slap as he sat down in a chair and self-healed himself with Heal Up.

“Don’t get ya hopes up, JoJo. Soul’s a force to be reckoned with. He’s no joke.” Chris replied. Both of them waited in the room until Chris was called out again.

“GO GET EM, CHRISSY!” Jesie cheered as Chris walked away again and stepped out into the arena, putting his hat on but leaving the jacket inside the spectators room.

Chris walked over to his side of the arena, “Ah bonjour, Soul. Listen. I want you to do your best. Even I, your opponent, am cheering you on. Even if I win against you, I’ll still cheer you on. Never give up.” He smiled. His body started giving off a ocean blue aura, “Now show me what you’re made of!”

“WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”
“WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”

Both Chris and Jesie shouted at the same time, while Chris also pulled another “Dio” (Leaning really far back while on his feet (Only real JoJo fans know what I’m talking about))

“BATTLE... BEGIN!!!!!”

He surrounded himself in a wall/ring of Fire, and shot off lasers from his hands within it. He crouched low, thinking of a plan. “Thanks for the support, Chrissy! I’ll see you when you’re on the 2nd place podium!” He said, laughing.

Deep down though... he was quite anxious. A loss here... wowee, that wouldn’t be fun. He clenched his jaw and continued laser fire.

Tara watched. “Maya... Porco... have I ever said that I was proud of Soul? Because I am. Really. He made it all the way here. I guess I should be watching more closely... but I am still proud. Having him get all the way here... and having an immense pressure of emotional baggage on his back.” She sighed, and continued viewing.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Hey." Porco told Tara as he held her hand. "I understand what you mean by you being proud of soul. He made it all the way here...even in the match between him and Marcel. Marcel gave up knowing that if he continued...there would be dramatic consequences. But to be able to make it all the way here is very impressive." Porco finished his little speech thing. However a certain someone was watching from the shadows. (Prepare for a call back.) Darkcel just watched from the shadows with no one else there. Darkcel kept notice if all the patterns if the fighters. He left shortly after. Alexis understood all what Tara was saying and nodded at what Porco spoke about. Even Marcel who really didn't feel like being insulted like that agreed with Porco.

DoggoKing22

“HA! As if I’m gonna let ya win this fight, kiddo!” Chris quickly rolled out of the laser’s direction and assessed this scenario. “Alright. Lasers....fire....this might work for me.” He said to himself. He stomped his left foot on the ground as a rock wall came up and replaced the fire wall. He kept a good distance from the wall, gathering up sand and prepared a Sandblast to shoot at Soul.

“All right!” He wouldn’t let him just use the move. Why do people wait for another to charge their attack? “It’s dumb.” He thought aloud, and then went Full Power.

He jetted forward, breaking straight through the rock. “Bang-Beam!” He shot the blue laser right as he blew through, reverted back to normal Soul, and blasted back to his side of the stage, going defensive again.

“Heh...” Tara made a small laugh. “Well, let’s just see...” she stood up. “If he can win this battle!!!”

Maya nodded slightly, resting her face against her hand as she watched him cross onto the field. Just like Tara mentioned, she felt the same interesting pride, but hers... hers felt somewhat different, in a way she couldn't necessarily explain. Whenever she looked at him... She really couldn't find the words to describe how she felt, coming from someone with a fairly eloquent vocabulary, if she said so herself.
Proud, affectionate... enamored..?
No, no. That wasn't the case. Was it? No. Wait. Maybe. Probably not?
She sighed shortly, wringing her hands. Pride was a strange feeling, warm and fuzzy. That was pride, right? Nothing more...
Similarly to pride, she also felt a sinister worry in her gut. He was fighting not only for victory, but for her sake. If he lost... he'd probably never forgive himself. That didn't sound too appealing, and in fact, her stomach dropped with guilt.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine. You did good, considering the circumstances. He may win. Seems to me like you're pretty stuck on this kid, but I'll let you make that decision."
A calming voice in the back of her head spoke with ease. The distinctly teasing, gentle tone of Sawyer's voice. She knew it wasn't real, but...
I miss you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seno had been watching all the fights with an emotionless look on his face, but with clearly curious eyes.

Soul and Marcel... that fight was insane and full of destruction. What a bunch of powerhouses. Then there was also Aclava... she seemed smart. Maya seemed smart to, but she needed more to win. Asta is an interesting one... Christian has a lot of things up his sleeves and a strong and versatile power. Tara has incredible physical capabilities, but I don't think it's that good against people who can use ranged attacks.

As the fights progressed he made evaluations of the people in the top 8 and took note of their powers. He looked around to see the people near him but they didn't show anything special, except for someone he thought was weird with their crystal.

Nixie on the other hand was excited about all the fights and clearly showed it. She jumped around and made many expressions towards the fights and exclamations.

"Oh, I just can't wait to see all of these people face-to-face! This school is going to be so fun!"

Last edited:
Leonardo turned his head to whomever sounded excited about school, he showed a light smile at the girl's enthusiasm while his hand continued to reform the floating crystal above his hand, he began to change it into other different shapes and ended when the crystals formed into his full name: 'Leonardo Brando IV' before he made the crystal disappear into dust which eventually faded away. "I wonder what everyone else's powers are?" He thought as he got up and walked closer to the television to watch the battle that transpired.

DoggoKing22

Chris quickly surrounded himself in a bedrock layer as he got pushed back a couple of feet from Soul. He dashed over to his side of the arena and spit on the ground, grinning. “You best hope yer gon be surviving my attacks, partner. Cuz I got more than what you think up my sleve.” Chris explained with a voice similar to a cowboy. The sand floating around his left hand split in half, with the other half moving over to his right hand. Now he had to Sandblasts ready. He shot six strands of sand with a devastating force and aimed them at: Soul’s legs, arms, chest and forehead, while making the strands move around so it’ll be harder for Soul to stop.

He grinned. “Up close, just how I like it, pardner!” He said in his own cowboy accent, and flipped over the sandblasts, throwing forward his palm for a “Cosmic Impact!!” He switched for the attack and then back, bursting out of the way with fire jets.

“Hmmm... Interesting.” Nero said, watching with his eyes squinting. “A fight of strategy vs strategy. And brawn vs brawn but eeh.”

Brigitte saw someone was approaching her and turned her head towards that person. It was the boy who was playing with some sort of yellow crystals, which was probably linked to his powers. His name was Leo-Something. Brigitte saw when the boy formed a name with his yellow crystals, but she couldn't really make it out as she only saw it from the corner of her eye.

"Hi there," She said without thinking, as she just realized what she'd done she continued to not make things seem awkward, " So.. which one of them are you rooting for?"

Last edited:
Leonardo put his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, he seemed focused on the battle at hand until he heard someone greet him, to which he turned his head, smiled lightly and briefly raised his hand for a short wave. "Sup." He said, in his mind, he wondered if the girl also went to the same previous school as him, but shrugged it off for the time being as he figured the introductions would answer that question. "Me? I'm not really rooting for either, I'm just watching their fighting styles so I can think of ways to counter and win against them should I ever find myself in one of their places." He said with a hint of seriousness in his voice. "I know the teacher's likely gonna say it for us, but what's your name? Mine's Leonardo Brando IV of the Brando family." He said with a mixture of nobility and sarcasm.

Last edited:
"Huh.. I guess we're gonna go head to head with them at some point, but I think that Soul, the one with the fire power, is gonna win," she said and looked at the television and then looked back at Leonardo. It was clear the he was strategic, you could tell it by his expressions and how he observed the final fight, which was quite the opposite of Brigitte. She could hear the sarcasm in his voice, but decided to ignore it for the moment being and because she didn't really know how to respond to it.

"Oh. My name's Brigitte Conell," She replied and scratched the back of her neck, "Nice to meet you Leonardo," The ginger haired girl continued and then looked at television, which showed the current fight going on.

"Cool power, by the way.. The yellow crystal thing that you controlled"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sin watched the fights with mild interest and instead was just trying to sleep. He woke up at the sudden noises from the Soul vs Marcel fight and decided that he would watch the rest as to not get caught by surprise again.

What a bunch of freaks... still I bet I can beat them all.

He stopped watching the fight and looked around to see if any of the rest of the transfers have done anything and watched Leonardo as he "played around" with his yellow crystal. He overheard Leo and Brigitte's conversation and decided he would rudely interrupt them.

"A Brando, ey? Pathetic family compared to mine, the Lexrows. Even your power is just an inferior version of mine," he said as he used his crystal to make a spiked mace before turning it back to normal.

Leonardo smiled at Brigette. "Likewise, and thanks. Always nice to meet a friendly face within a new school." He said before he was rudely interrupted by someone by the name of Sin who not only insulted his family, but his powers as well which caused his expression to quickly turn to a look of disgust. He turned his head away to focus on the television in the hope that ignoring him would make him leave... but began to quietly materialize a sharp crystal right underneath him should the guy boast or insult anymore.

Brigitte looked at Sinclair who just interrupted her and Leonardo. She looked at him somewhat annoyed as she didn't really like the first impression that Sin gave to her. She look at Leonard and saw his expression and that he was trying to ignore Sin. She thought that Leonard's reaction was quite reasonable, but then she saw the sharp crystal that was materializing. Brigitte gently nudged Leonardo and nodded at the crystal.

"Just try to ignore him. He's not worth it," She whispered and quickly looked at the crystal once again and then returned to watch the ongoing battle, even if Brigitte knew that Leonardo tried to ignore Sin.

Aclava continued tapping on her phone, she was writing tiny notes about the current situation, who was "invited" and who would be helping out. A tiny message stated her tickets had finally arrived and were hidden in the front of the school. Once again she silently walked away from the spectator's seat and headed out. She was a bit amused how easy it was for her to leave. what wasn't amusing was she still had trouble maneuvering the school, even though she has been here for a week, her sense of direction was less than perfect. At some point, she found an area that said "New student area". While a bit curious she decided to ignore it as a quick peek through the window showed people she did not know or care. Still, she dropped two seeds in front of the door and continued on her way. for some time she managed to get back outside and retrieve her tickets. they were two flashy pieces of paper that had the singer's face along with the date. "November 1st," she said to herself. "Good".

The last thing she needed had finally arrived. she contemplated whether or not to return to the stadium and decided there was no reason to. When she walked back into the school she decided to aimlessly wander around, hoping to at least get familiar with the place.

DoggoKing22

(I’M BEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACK!)

Chris quickly surrounded himself in a bedrock cloak as he got hit by the Cosmic Impact. The blast sent him back a couple of inches, but that was fine. “Hey, partner. ‘Member any specific parts of my Geokinetic side?” He asked Soul, while brushing some dust off his hat. The Sandblasts that missed Soul changed directions and hit his back. “I’ll give ya a hint. Geokinesis.”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sin looked at Brigitte and Leonardo with disgust before walking away.

"Jeez, some people just can't acknowledge greatness when they see it. The fools," he said shaking his head.

Seno had stopped watching the fights for a moment to see what the others were doing and watched Sin as he went to Brigitte and Leonardo and then left. He overheard what Sin was saying and could barely keep his laughter internal.

What an idiot!

He stopped to turn back to the fight and watched Chris turn his previous Sandblasts back towards Soul.

Damn, so he has infinite ammo basically until he runs out of energy. That's pretty useful...

Soul was struck in the back and faltered a bit. “Since I know we’re gonna destroy the stadium anyway, wouldn’t hurt to get some damage out of it!” He said, and put his hands to the stadium. He lit up a Double Cosmic Impact and sent a ripple effect through, destroying and tearing up the stadium and hopefully knocking back or stunning Christian a bit.

Leo was impressed by the sheered power that Soul displayed. "A..amazing. Truly amazing", he said under his breath. He couldn't looked away from the screen and wants to know the conclusion of this fight.

DoggoKing22

“Huh. Neat. Strong enough to send a ripple through the arena, like a water droplet hitting the water’s surface.” Chris said to himself. He quickly lifted his feet up one at a time and tapped the bottom of them, forming bouncy bubbles on his shoes. Chris ran near the ripple and did a short hop to gain momentum, followed by a big leap that made him go over the ripple. “Thanks for breaking up the ground for me, Soul! I truly appreciate it!” He shouted while suspended in midair. He took some of the pieces of rock from the ripple’s aftermath and made a platform he can stand on, and started throwing some Razor Bubbles at Soul.

Soul created a wall of fire to evaporate the Razor Bubbles and dashed in between rocks. His body would flash occasionally in glowing energy, as Full Power began to switch on and off. He jetted up behind where Christian was and sent out another schockwave, removing some rocks, and sent a large laser to take care of Christian in the time being while he attempted to get his back straight from the earlier sandblast.

DoggoKing22

Okay. Using hydrokinesis won’t be that affective in this fight. Guess I’m gonna have to keep using Sandblast again. Chris thought to himself as he used the bubbles on his shoes to jump to another platform, taking more rocks and breaking them into smaller pieces and shooting them with Sandblast. This time, he shot ten Sandblasts at Soul.

“Vaccum Wave..!” He yelled, and his hands glowed. Instead of shooting a compressed energy beam he swung forward his hands into a wave, blowing back all the sand at Christian and hopefully getting him right in the gut. Due to its vaccum properties, the sand was no longer under Christian’s control.

DoggoKing22

Seeing the Sandblasts not working, Chris got hit in the stomach by the Vaccum Wave. He managed to regain balance on his platform and hopped off and onto his own side of the arena. He sighed as he thought to himself, Man. Do I actually have to go sicko mode now. I mean, it’s woth a shot. Chris taking deep breaths to prepare as he warned Soul. “Hey, Soul! If ya wanna go sicko mode now, ye might as well do it, partner.”

His aura burst out, and became a glowing flame. “Fine! I’ll show you how a real man’s honor shows!” He yelled, his brain focusing on one thought, and he entered Full Power. “Ka Ka Ka Ka Kachidaze.” He said, and sent forward the same Heat Wave he’d used on Marcel. Seeing that it was useful in slowly draining stamina, it was worth a shot. And it would render all water attacks evaporated indefinitely.

DoggoKing22

Chris started to give off a ocean blue mixed with stone brown aura mixed with a murderous vibe as he finished taking deep enough breaths. He grinned as he placed his hat on the ground and started dashing inside the heat wave to Soul with a bedrock layer. While running, some things changed about Chris. His hair changed to a ocean blue color, fading to a dirt brown color at the ends of his hair, his eyes were different colors (left eye stone brown color, right eye dark blue color), and, of course, the murderous vibe. “Wooooo! Man it feels nice to go Max Power!” Chris shouted as he ran up to Soul and threw a hard punch aimed towards Soul’s stomach.

(If you can’t visualize what he looks like, this is what he looks like)
490B91CF-267B-4758-96DC-F024AB0D05D7.jpeg

Soul’s eyes glowed for a second, and then he appeared behind Christian, and shot forward a Cosmic Impact, his palm smoking. It seemed he had moved past a speed comprehendable and moved behind Chrissy to perform his attack. He then burst out of the way. ‘Plan of attack; Dodge and Attack. Self explanatory. Wait for heat wave to break down defenses.’ The heat wave would expand out into the stands, but was only a minor heat, as the main center would whittle down stamina FAST.

“Whew, getting hot up here!” Tara said, wiping her forehead. “Porco, are you feeling this, cuz I sure am...” she said, panting a bit.

DoggoKing22

Chris got sent back a couple of feet from the Cosmic Impact. Knowing that his stamina would be cut down if he stopped using Rough Skin, he got an idea that would work if he did it correctly. Chris quickly ran back to his side of the arena, “Hey. Let’s spice it up a lil bit, shall we?” He said to Soul as a giant bedrock cuboid covered the arena they were fighting in. He put his hands near the ground and started pouring out gallons upon gallons of water, hotter than the heat wave produced by Soul. He did this at a fast pace so it will take a shorter amount of time to fill it to the top. When he was done, and the arena was flooded to the top of the bedrock cuboid, Chris had a little chuckle while swimming around in fast circles “Oi, watcha gonna do now?”

Soul grinned. “Bbblng wbr? Plbb, Ib a fbr elmblnbl, I lb bor heabt!!” (Boiling Water? Please, I’m a fire elemental, I live for heat!!) he blubbed in the water, and then sent out a burst of heat. Due to the water being boiling... let’s just say it evaporated quickly. He then used one of his few ace-in-the-hole moves; “GAMMA BURST!”

He put his hands together and blew up a large area with an explosion of heat, slamming Christian against the wall of the cube AND THEN blowing up the cube itself. The entire field was left burned, and Full Power Soul stood In the middle with a smile.

DoggoKing22

Chris was lying on the ground facing up with a tired look on his face. He stood up and quickly treated his wounds with Heal Up, thinking, Should’ve changed the temp to freezing point cold. Shoulda used my head....wait a sec.......wait wait wait a second...THAT’S RIGHT!! Please make this work. I swear if this doesn’t work, I’m toast....literally. He looked up at Soul with a little smirk. “Hey. Lil fun fact about the human body: Did ya know that the human body is made up of 60% water?” Chris put his left hand out, with his index and middle finger pointing at Soul as he tried cooling down the body fluids and organs that contain water in his body to the freezing point.

He gritted his teeth at the cold sensation going through him. Freezing water within a human could be incredibly dangerous... how did he not know that..? He sent out another wave of heat to restart the heat wave, even more intense this time. The freezing in his body was normalized, and he brought forward his hand, sending forth a wave of burning blue fire.

“TAKE THIS!” He yelled, his arm glowing. He needed to protect himself while he charged his ultimate move, and sent more waves in all directions at him.

DoggoKing22

(WOOOOOOOO 1000 POSTS!!)

Chris quickly put up a rock wall to block the fire from hitting him. “Oh yeah, one more thing, Soul.” He said to him, peeking out from the side of the wall. He put his hand up again, “There are blood vessels in your muscles. If you don’t know what I’m sayin, then lemme show ya what I mean.” Chris smiled as he tried moving Soul’s hands to his stomach as he was charging his unknown “ultimate move”. “In conclusion, I can control your muscles when in Max Power too. Pretty neat, right?” And just to be cautious if he breaks out of it, if possible, Chris used Rough Skin to protect himself from Soul and the other waves he sent.