• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel smiled and told Nixie. "Sure! Why not! Come with me if you want to meet my friends." Marcel told her excited to introduce everyone to Nixie. "By the way...you thirsty at all?" Marcel asked trying to be polite to his new friend. Porco was getting an Amulet ready for his costume and a highly detailed one at that. "Let's see so maybe also a wig on the side with bandages...A giant triangle shape behind the main hair. Alright! I have everything ready for tomorrow!" Porco announced excitedly knowing tomorrow was Halloween. Alexis was getting the stuff she needed for her costume. "Let's see so when I transform into the boss form. I will need a gear like shape near my eye." Alexis began to think about her costume and how to get it all together.for tomorrow.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
As his water bottle drifted out of his hands his face began to light up with excitement. Thinking about all sorts of cool tricks she could do, but this was getting ahead of himself so he stopped. "So you control gravity in a nutshell? That's so cool!" Asta said childishly.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Haaaaaaa shit. Forgot your bitch-ass can move it around, Soul.” Chris said to himself as he quickly shot another water cyclone out of his right hand at Soul’s move. At this point, Chris was starting to get tired from using 100% too much. But he didn’t want to give up yet. He put his other hand next to his right and increased the size of the cyclone, making it stronger.

Jesie started to get very jittery. He wanted Chris to win the tournament. “CHRISSY!” He shouted, “YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!”

Maya smiled gently, ducking her head. She did not, as a matter of fact, control gravity, but she seriously couldn’t bring herself to dampen his excitement.
“Yeah, sort of!” Was what she opted for in the end, returning his bright grin. He’d lit up, looking like a child who’d been shown a magic trick. He reminded her of her little brothers.

JPSomeone

"Anyways I'm kinda bored. Got any ideas on what to do?" Asta asked. Seeing as they were getting to know each other this would be the perfect opportunity to maybe go on an adventure. Due to the battle being extremely long it seemed fine. "I say we be rebels and go on a little adventure. No 1 will notice us leave. Inside the school though, cause I'm not trying to get some confused sirens after me" He said mischievously but yet cautiously.

Soul met Christian’s fist with his strike, and blew forward into it. Lightning pulled out of him and tore up the ground around him, as well as striking and breaking up the fabric of Marcel’s shields, creating quite the unmissable light show. “ABSOLUTE...” Soul Yelled, and his body was surrounded in pure light. His arm blast thing was brought into a frenzy, and sent off beams of light.

“RADIANCE!!!!!!!” Soul screamed at the top of his lungs, taking aback Tara. “YEAH!! ABSOLUTE FUCKING RADIANCE!!!!” She Yelled, and looked out at the ethereal light show bursting out of Soul’s body.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel at first was startled because of Absolute Radiance being able to penetrate the tails. "Impressive." Marcel said as he waited for nixie to join him so then she could meet Marcel's friends. Porco was straight up getting everything so then he wouldn't go blind by the Absolute Radiance. "I'M NOT TRYING TO GO BLIND HERE SOUL!!!" Porco shouted at Soul because he knew that he didn't want to go blind. Alexis went off to meet up with Marcel in the new kids area. She saw Marcel with Nixie and thought that they had already became friends. She quickly looked over at Seno and walked over to him. "So. You're a half species as well? Names Alexis.....Alexis Bloodrayn." Alexis said with an albeit unique entrance/introduction. Marcel looked over at Alexis and then looked at Nixie. "Oh! Nixie this is Alexis she is a close friend of mine." Marcel told her and Alexis looked at Marcel with dissapointment.

JPSomeone

The halo from Asta's shadow from earlier had now become a visible object upon his head. The halo reacted to the act of Soul's absolute radiance but also Asta's intent to keep his friends from going blind. Quickly he pulled Maya and Leo behind himself before actually starting to play defensive. When they were behind him, his book came out to help. Furiously opening, to a page of a great sword which he yanked out. Using this greatsword the halo guided Asta's hands to help him deflect the light.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nixie followed Marcel and she went to Alexis and Seno. She looked at Alexis and noticed her disappointed expression towards her new friend. “Hey Marcel why is she giving you that look?” she whispered silently. Then she turned to Alexis and gave her a smile. “Hi I’m Nixie Ladrige. I heard that you are Marcel’s friend, it’s nice to meet you!” she said while holding out her hand for Alexis to shake. Meanwhile Seno noticed the half-demon girl coming and decided to pay attention to her due to him being taught to be respectful. He noticed Nixie and Marcel coming over but didn’t acknowledge them. Then soul’s new move caused a strong light so Seno and Nixie had to look away for a bit. The half-basilisk was not exactly excited to meet Alexis. In fact he was suspicious of her. “Why do you think I’m a half-human like you? Is it my eyes? They can easily be contacts or maybe I’m a transformed monster who decides to be good and went to this school. I don’t doubt that you are lying about who you are but how do you know about me without me even introducing myself?” Seno asked. He wasn’t one to trust whoever he meets and didn’t even see Alexis in the tournament so he didn’t know what she was like.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis smiled when Nixie introduced herself. "I am Alexis Bloodrayn. Nice to meet you....Marcel....can we talk in private..." Alexis introduced then wanted to talk to Marcel in private. "Yeah sure." Marcel said as they walked out of the new kid area. "I don't think that us being a couple won't work...I am breaking up with you." Alexis told Marcel bluntly and hoped that he would take it well. "I understand. But we are still good pals right?" Marcel responded and hoped for a good response. "Yes of course!" Alexis told him so then he wouldn't be sad. Marcel smiled and they walked back into the new student section. "I am a half blood demon. So if you are half blooded we could get along quite well and even be friends." Alexis continued to talk to Seno. "Well...I am officially single......once again." Marcel told Nixie in a sad sort of tone but immediately shrugged it off as if it were nothing.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seno decided to let his guard down as he was in school and this was a fellow student after all. What’s the worst that can happen? he thought. “Well... yea I’m a half-blood basilisk. Don’t ask questions, I don’t know. My name’s Seno Bilisk, it’s nice to meet you. Why’d you have to speak in private with that guy, uhh... I think Marcel was his name?” he asked. He was naturally curious about most things but didn’t like interaction too much so he usually wasn’t nosy. Meanwhile Nixie was a bit surprised by Marcel’s announcement but decided she wanted to make him feel better. “Hey cheer up! At least you got a new friend. So Alexis... was she your previous girlfriend? It’s ok, she seems like she’s nice so I bet all three of us will turn out to be a good friend trio!” she told the half-demon.

MarcelGalliard790

"Just...*sigh* Some stuff about our relationship and how it wouldn't work..." Alexis told Seno hopefully getting some help after what happened. Marcel looked at Nixie and smiled. "Well there is always something I do after a girl breaks up with me." Marcel said as he got a Yoku electric guitar and speaker. "I play a song or a cover of a song on guitar. I just play my heart out." Marcel told Nixie as he had been working on something recently. "I have been practicing this for a while now. And I have it all nailed down!" Marcel told her hopefully to show how good he was on guitar. Porco went up to where Marcel and Alexis were and unfortunately heard the news. "Sorry guys..." Porco told them both before looking at both Seno and Nixie and greeting them both. "Hello, I am Porco Galliard. Marcel's brother and I was in the free for all part of the tournament. I let myself get sacrificed in order to let Marcel into the final 8." Porco told them and then Marcel tried to get Porco's attention. "Hey Porco, let's do that one song that we have been practicing on getting the timing right on." Marcel told Porco and he agreed to do it. He got his stuff ready as well. "This one is for Nixie for cheering me up during this time." Marcel told Nixie and winked at her.
(I love this cover of the song!)
Here is what Marcel Plays:
Then of course the original

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nixie smiled and greeted Porco by introducing herself. Then she listened to the song and smiled happily. “Wow, that was pretty good! I wonder why you have a guitar always on you. And that’s pretty cool of you to do Porco.” Seno listened to Alexis and was pretty distressed. He did not like normal interactions, he liked even less those with people he just met, and worse than that with people talking about their feelings. Nonetheless he decided it would be rude if he were to just ignore her. “Ummm... you know what, don’t worry about it. You’ll probably end up as an adult living in a good relationship. So just I guess don’t worry about the past,” he said in what he thought was a bad attempt to cheer up Alexis.

Seemingly intrigued by the idea of an adventure, a smile slowly tugged at the girl’s lips, but quickly faded as she glanced back to the battlefield.
“Ah.. I better not.. I should watch this. There’s a lot riding on this batt-“
It was about then that Soul demonstrated his radiance, leaving Maya in quite the puzzling situation. First she felt a hand on her wrist, then it sort of felt like she was falling, and then she was pressed up against her new friend.

Yikes.

Eyes screwed tightly shut, she peeked at the scene worriedly. She was behind Asta, who had acquired a sword..?
She heard some mumbles in the crowd, people who were quick to question the weapon, but what caught her attention more was the book, in plain view by his foot. Still pressed against his back in that defended position, she slowly shuffled backwards, seemingly embarrassed, but more so curious as she stared at the book from afar.

The past few moments Brigitte was just watching the final fight until more student came to the "New Student" area. She thought about going over to someone for a chat for a second and introduce her self, but then even more people arrived. The ginger haired girl could recognize them from the Tournament and the various fights they've been in, but it started to be a little to crowded in the room so she decided to go for a quick walk outside. She got up from her seat and walked across the room to the exit. As Brigitte got out of the New Student area she saw another room opposite from the place she just walked out from and saw more of those students who fought in the tournament

"That's probably the room for those who fought in the Tournament," She thought to her self and gave a quick glance at the fight outside.

Just as the ginger haired girl glanced a blinding light hit her. Brigitte quickly closed her eyes, turned her back against the light and hoped that the it would fade away soon enough.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was happy to see that someone one enjoyed their collab. "Thanks! We have been working hard to get it perfected and the timing correctly." Marcel told Nixie and he felt something....something as if it were his heart beating more and more faster around Nixie. 'But there's no way! I just met her today! I can't be in love with her already.' Marcel told himself as he knew that this couldn't be true when in all reality it was true. Porco could tell from his brother's reactions that he was starting to fall slowly in love with Nixie. "Well! How bout this instead if those two fighting how about they just flip a coin to decide who wins." Porco told everyone in the room. "Well yeah they could do that or they could have an awesome grand finale match!" Marcel rebutted against Porco's statement about them flipping a coin. Alexis heard what Seno had told her. "Yeah...I guess...so how did you get into this school?" Alexis asked after giving a response to what Seno had told her.

JPSomeone

"Hey kiddos, you ok?" He asked sympathetically. The halo made its final action as Asta was watching his friends. As graceful as you could probably hold a sword the halo guided Asta's hands to turn the sword upside down and stick it in the ground. Then leaving Asta's head, the halo slid down his hand. This was all to get towards the sword which it used now to protect the others on own.
Asta not really understanding anything, comprehended 1 thing. Sword = Excalibur but talking and floating. Me = Chance to see if friends are ok. That's exactly what he did, going behind himself to see if Leo and Maya were fine. "You guys aren't blind yet right?" He asked.

Leonardo sighed as he enjoyed the relative silence. He decided to check his phone and smiled lightly at two things; First was the reminder that Halloween was a lot sooner than expected, so he could wear what he always wanted to try out. Second was the comforting message he got from his sister earlier today, he turned off his phone and smiled at the sight if Brigette, sure he only just met her, but she seemed like a promising person and a potentially great friend, although before he could open his mouth to call to her, he noticed a bright light behind him, luckily thanks to the fact his head pointed in Brigette's direction, his eyes weren't blinded by the lights unlike her... still didn't stop him from the slight annoyance that took over, unlike the boasting from Sin earlier.

Last edited:
Maya cringed softly, scooting a bit backwards so she wasn’t so close.
“Yeah, yeah, I’m okay,” she mused, blinking rapidly to clear her vision. She quickly checked both Asta and Leo, looking worried, but her expression quickly fading to relief. “What was that..?” She muttered, namely to herself, glancing at the battlefield. As it turned out, Soul was emitting a bright light, seemingly affecting everyone in the stands.
Please, stop pushing yourself...

She looked around the stands, her gaze catching on a girl in the walkway between the stands and the New Students Room. She was slouched a bit, facing away from the light, but as it faded slightly, Maya slowly got to her feet.
What she hadn’t realized from a distance was that this girl was tall. Like, really tall. Maya herself was only 5’1, which didn’t help her situation, but this girl was about Marcel’s height, or maybe even taller. Momentarily intimidated, she stopped for a second, but still approached her.
“Hey, are.. are you okay?” She offered hesitantly, prepared to offer the girl a hand.

As the light faded Brigitte rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them. She blinked few times and saw that someone had approached her. It was a once again someone who had fought in the tournament, the girl who had telekinetic powers. She made a quick scan of the telekinetic girl and saw from her body language and the tone of her voice that she didn't mean any harm and seemed to quite nice.

"I'm.. fine.. I think," Brigitte said in response and blinked a few times more, "Man, those guys are pushing themselves to their limits.. It feels like the fight has been going on forever" The ginger haired girl said and nodded towards the battle arena and then looked back at the girl

"You're...M.. Maya, right?" She said carefully and hoped that she remembered her name correctly "I'm Brigitte. Nice to meet you,"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"There was a recent gas leak from my old school, Waterfall High, so I got transferred," Seno replied. He didn't really know what to say so he was just going to respond and mostly stay quiet. Further proof that he wasn't used to talking to people a lot. Nixie didn't really know on whether she should agree with Porco or Marcel. "I feel like Christian isn't trying his hardest like Soul... maybe after he does we'll see who's the winner," she said.

Sinclair wasn't really interested in talking with anyone so he laid there just sitting trying to sleep until the transfers had to do something. That is until he saw red like when you looked at the sun with your eyes closed. He opened his eyes and saw a bright light coming from Soul. "Hey, fire kid, knock it off! You trying to blind us all?!" Sin screamed in anger.

Maya blinked, looking a tiny bit stunned. Sure, Freezeflame announced her name, but it was still a bit surprising to be recognized by name. She nodded in confirmation, before chuckling quietly, glancing back at the fight.
“Yeah, they really are,” she huffed slightly. “It’s nice to meet you, Brigitte. Did-“
She was cut off by an abrupt scream, the ginger-haired girl flinching sharply. She looked up to the source of the sound, to see a boy seething furiously towards Soul. A bit past him was Marcel, already on his next girl of the month. Maya shook her head microscopically, still studying him. Marcel was a good guy, don’t get her wrong, but he seemed very hung up on girls. Like, all the time.
“Ah- sorry. Got kind of distracted there. Uh, what was I saying- oh-! Are- are you a transfer student-? I dont think I’ve seen you around.”

MarcelGalliard790

"Maya before you say anything Alexis already broke up with me because she felt like our relationship won't work....." Marcel told Maya and was planning to do another electric guitar thing but then heard the screams from Sin. "Dude..........." Marcel said not even going to begin with Sin after all he did attack Nero. Alexis hugged Maya (Because comfort reasons). "Hey. Don't worry Maya I am completely fine." Alexis told Maya and walked towards sin. "Calm down we literally don't need you shouting like this..." Alexis tried to calm down Sin from having a panic attack. Marcel looked over at Nixie and smiled. "You are a cool person Nixie. Even though I only got to meet you today." Marcel told her hoping to get a point across. Porco went to go sit with Tara. "I got to meet some of the new people who are transferring here." Porco told Tara hoping to get her attention.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sin glared at Marcel and yelled, "Yea well we don't need to have someone trying to one up the biggest flashlight in the world!" Then he grumbled something and went back to what he was doing. Nixie returned Marcel's smile but it was different... it was sly. "Oh yeah? Why did you tell her you broke up with Alexis? And now you're telling me I'm cool... you know I think that means you might like me," she said with a wink. "Just kidding! Haha, got you!" she said while laughing.

Brigitte looked over to the source of furious screaming and recognized who it was, Sinclair. She didn't really like him and how he acted didn't help him that much, basically she thought that he was a jerk. She frowned and looked back at Maya, who just asked her something.

"Yea.. I got transferred here from The Academy Of Heroes. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's often labeled as the second best school for young heroes," She explained, but didn't look Maya directly in her brown eyes. She had some bad memories from that school and she didn't want to start to open up to anyone about them, yet at least. She slightly shook her head and smiled quickly.

"So, what do you think of Comet Trail High? How would you describe the students here? Is the campus nice? What about the Teachers?" Brigitte asked and slightly tilted her head and waited for a response.

JPSomeone

Asta poked Leo, seeing as he wasnt moving or talking. This wasn't it, Asta took him to the nurses. "This dood ain't ok. Best heal him." Asta said as he walked back to the group.
Ad he walked back he over heard Marcel and Nixie flirting with eachother. What he over heard from Nixie was the best mixup he ever heard. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHE GOT YOU!" Asta said laughing.

MarcelGalliard790

After hearing Nixie try to flirt with Marcel, Marcel's face filled with blush and began to go..."MMMMMHHHHNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." Then he heard sin yell back at him. Oh did Sin do it that time..... " 'Ohhhhh look at me I think I am all high and mighty and thinks that everyone here should be my peasent.' News flash! NO ONE CARES!!!!!!" Marcel told sin back as he had crossed the line this time and Marcel was having none of it. Porco face palmed when he heard his brother yell at sin. "Boi!" Porco told Marcel having neither of their stuff he looked over at the both of them. "Listen you two. You both are literally getting nowhere arguing like this! How about you guys just settle down and have a nice cup of tea. Discuss over your issues against one another." Porco told the two trying to calm down. "You see...I want a guy like that! Who can just solve problems peacefully before violence." Alexis told both Maya and Bridgette since Alexis was going to have some girl time with them.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Shut up! I dare both of you devil-horn-wing weirdos to fight me! You ARE just peasants! Screw tea, you freaks can't even beat me!" Sin yelled back at the two Galliard brothers. Nixie laughed harder when Marcel blushed a lot but then stopped as Sin and him started arguing. "Don't listen to him, he's just an annoying jerk." Sin started laughing at Nixie and said, "Yeah, just hide behind your girlfriend, why don't ya. Sheesh you haven't known her for more than half an hour and you're already flirting! And with a dumb, happy-go-lucky idiot like her!"

Seno had been watching this exchange and was getting pretty annoyed but still didn't say anything. With idiots like him, it's best just to ignore them unless you're looking for trouble. he thought.

Leonardo could hear Sin's talk from outside... and he clearly didn't like it. He let out a hoarse sigh, put his hand to his face and shook it lightly in annoyance. "I know I came out here for peace and quiet, but this asshole's just begging to be hated if he keeps that up..." He muttered to himself, unaware that what he said may be loud enough for someone to hear. Nevertheless, he remained outside the New Student area and smiled lightly as Brigette spoke with someone else. "I wonder how long those Soul and Christian guys are gonna go at it, feel drawn out at this point..." He added as he held out is hand to materialize and reshape a crystal within his hand.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel's pupils changed to the fox ones once again. "Tch." Marcel scoffed as the chakra came around him making instead of one normal tail two long tails and long fox ears. "Try me then." Marcel told sin willing to fight him and after hearing what she said about nixie...ohhhhh did that get him up. "She-uhhhh Is a good friend *blush* Oh who am I kidding...she makes my heart race! And for you to say that makes me all angry." Marcel confessed and got even more angry that two more appeared and it was time to see what would happen to him. Porco went full powered form as well, the dark red hair and eyes both glared at Sin. "I gave you a chance but still you refused it. Marcel knew it was time for the 4 strike to begin.
(Only go to the part during the 4 tails transformation)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nixie was... surprised to say the least while Sin just laughed at Marcel's confession. "See, I knew you were a player! Well then, come at me if you're so mad!" he said while Seno watched this happen and went to Alexis, the only person he knew besides Asta. "Hey, umm... are you sad? Immediately after you broke up with him he moved on. I just wanted to let you know it's okay," he said trying to make her feel better. He didn't know if this would make her feel worse or not since he wasn't that good with emotions but Seno tried.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel didn't want to get in trouble for getting into another fight that wasn't part of the tournament. 4 tails looked up into the sky and it faded away to show Marcel. "Better yet why don't you face the facts? I would win against you! Go put on more make up you clown." Marcel opposed Sin's statements and decided to walk around with Nixie. "Hey Nixie, wanna go on a walk with me?" Marcel asked her so then they could get away from Sinclair being an idiot and making a big show about the two Marcel and Nixie being together. Porco literally grabbed a cup of tea went right behind Sin and dumped it on him. "THAT'S FOR MESSING WITH ENGLAND SIN!!!!" Porco shouted at him because he was part British. Alexis smiled to what Seno had said to her. "Yeah...you wanna be friends?" Alexis asked curious to what he would say

Leo snapped back to reality."Uh, what just happen?", he asked. He looked around and noticed that he is no longer in the new student area."Where am I?! What happened?" he said while freaking out. After a few minuted pass, he calmed a bit and decide to walk back to the new student area.

Furrowing her brow, Maya went to interject on what Marcel said. She didn’t plan on commenting on his situation, but was quickly cut off but Alexis’ hug. Stiffening slightly, the girl lightly patted her back, offering an awkward smile.
“Uhm. I’m... glad to hear it,” she mumbled. Turning back to Brigitte as Alexis bounded away, she noticed the girl’s hesitance and obvious distaste for her previous school. In an attempt to be reassuring, Maya smiled kindly.
“It’s a really good school,” she promised. “Most of the people are really sweet, and all the teachers are incredible. Although.. we definitely seem to fight each other a lot...” she cringed, glancing towards the fight happening below. Neither of the boys seemed to advance each other.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
When Porco tried to pour the cup of tea on Sinclair he quickly reacted and got out of the way before kicking the empty cup and breaking it. He ignored Porco since something obvious about him was that he was not exactly the type of person to handle insults well. Especially when the insults involve him being seen inferior to anything. So when Marcel said that he would win immediately Sinclair rushed to him and tried to deliver a punch to the face. Before Nixie could answer Marcel she saw Sin coming over and pointed at him and said, "Watch out!" Seno couldn't bring himself to smile despite wanting to deep down but nodded in response to Alexis's question.

MarcelGalliard790

"Hmph!" Marel said grabbing the fist before it could hit him. He started to have some white aura consume him. "HHHHRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Marcel shouted as white lightning had struck him and it turned into a heavenly white. All that was left of the white light was on Marcel he shined white. "Now try to make me fight seriously!" Marcel told Sin as he grabbed prepared himself. "Huh......well still don't mess with the British!!!!!" Porco shouted at Sin and Marcel dashed past him as an evasive maneuver against his opponent. "Again. I win!" Marcel pointed out as in this state he was good at attacks, special attacks, and dodging.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Asta was dying in the background. With the fighting to Marcel flirting with a girl he just met. It was great. Deciding to join in on the drama Asta decided to give Nixie some info about Marcel. Asta walk over to her since Marcel was occupied and decided to lay down the files for her. "Hey, Nixie. I don't know if you know this but Marcel is a player. Just openly breaking with his girlfriend then flirting with you should be enough evidence to prove so. I mean heck he probably has a calender for which girl he's gonna date each month."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Blinded by the absolute radiance of Soul, Chris was kind of impressed on what he could pull off. Chris tried regaining sight and smiled, “Ya know what? I’m impressed. I can prolly pull that off too, buuuuut yours will prolly be fancier than mine.” He stopped fighting and quickly got to the ground, slowly walking to one of the ends of the arena, fixing the battlefield and grabbing his hat. He stopped and turned around at Soul, “All in all, we both did a good job. There should be no winners, or losers in this tourney. What matters is that we tried.” Chris then proceeded to backflip for some reason, leaning against the wall when he stuck the landing. “I feel like we both should share first place, but I also feel like it doesn’t really matter anymore. Good match, buddy!”

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porto got near asta and Nixie. "I actually have recorded evidence proving you wrong Asta." Porco told him and showed him the recording or Alexis breaking up with Marcel. "See. He isn't a pla-OH FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU GUYS!!!" Porco trying to finish what he said before shouting at the two. Marcel looked per at Porco knowing what his bother was capable of when he was mad. "And as for you mostly Sin! I do not appreciate what you always say to others and make fun of them all because you think you are all high and mighty when in reality. YOU'RE NOT!!!! Face the facts if you were to go up against soul you would lose! None the less going up against Marcel." Porco began to shout at Sin. "I can't believe their are rich scumbags like you on this planet. You and that kind of behavior is disgusting. Mess with me, My friends, My girlfriend, or my family and you will know the name of Porco Galliard." Porco finished as he walked off to blow off some steam after what had happened. Alexis and a Marcel both had blank faces on after what Porco had done.... "........well then...." Marcel opened as to not make it as awkward after what Porco had done.

On his way back he saw student walking. Leo noticed that something is wrong with him and decided to walk up to him."Hey a-are you ok?", he asked. "You don't need to answer if you want to", he added.