• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Leonardo looked up and widened his eyes lightly in surprise at how close he was to bumping in to someone; something he didn't want to happen on the first day at school. He smiled lightly when Maya smiled and introduced herself and Tara. "Leonardo Brando." He said calmly. "Sorry I nearly bumped into your friend; serves me right for focusing on texting my sister." He added as he looked around from where he stood. "I hope you don't mind if I ask what you're up to, I just thought I'd get used to the layout of the school so I won't get worried about getting lost." He said with a shrug as he looked between the two females.

Alcava turned around with a bitter look. Whatever she was looking at seemed important to bother her when interrupted. She looked at him with her arms crossed. Silently she blankly stared until she made a deep sigh.

"Yeah, you're right. Come on let's go home." She fiddled in her pockets for the payment for drinks along with a ten dollar tip. Paying no attention to Nero. She opened the door and motioned for Asta to come along. "We're done here, If you want to be anywhere else by all means. I'll probably just do some studying."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta walked out calmly but when Aclava said she was gonna study that triggered his spidey sense. "Your gonna study of all things?!" Asta asked. He was about to take her somewhere to get a costume and be ready for tomorrow but then he thought again. She probably won't go for that, she's too serious... Oh well lemme wing it, if she says no I'll just get ready then go to sleep or somethin. "Why don't you get a costume and dress for tomorrow? The dance and Halloween in general would be better than studying!"

“It’s fine! You didn’t actually hit me, so it’s a plus~! I’m just following Maya! Need some company after all. I was gonna ask her a few questions... but nevermind that. Nice to meet you Leonardo!” She smiled and gave him a peace sign. “Can’t use the thumbs up, cause’ it seems Soul like, patented that or something.” She said, and giggled.

Soul got up. “I’m just gonna go. You can follow if you want.” He said to Porco, and walked off. He walked past the girls and Leo and chuckled at Tara’s remark. He gave a thumbs up to the three and then kept walking. He chose not to interact unless he was interacted with.

Nero got up after finishing his Latte and put the cash on the counter. “Keep the change. Not like it’s going anywhere important.” He said, leaving about $2 and 50¢ behind extra on the counter. He walked down the street and past Aclava and Asta. “You two. You seem sensible. How have you been?” He guessed Aclava wouldn’t pay attention to anything he said but he knew Asta might.

Leonardo's smile grew slightly wider upon the sound of how confident Tara seemed and decided to give her a thumbs up. "Then how about I give one fore you." He said in a slight joking manner, he didn't see it as a joke people would laugh at, but it would most likely boost people's spirits. "Why do I get the feeling there's something big already going to be happening as well when us transfer students only just arrived here, I mean I know Halloween's close, but this is ridiculous." He said with a look of slight worry; he always wanted to make sure he was prepared for anything and failing to do so would be considered humiliating.

Scarlet leaned against the trunk of the tree sitting ton a low branch and looked up at the blooming flowers on the tree. She chuckled as she remembered the guy and closed her eyes falling asleep again think about school and her dragon statute.

JPSomeone

As Asta was bugging Aclava he heard Nero call out to them to ask how they've been. "To be honest, besides the tournament, what I'm helping her setup, and the stuff happening tomorrow I'm getting ready for and bugging her about right now... I'm fine! How bout you?" Asta asked in return.

Wow, that was the first time someone from the school asked me how I am? I haven't heard anyone ask that question to anyone else. I must be high or haven't seen someone do it. Anyways I should be ready for his response.

She stopped in her tracks for a moment and pondered. still, as she thought about what he said. Eventually, she booted up her phone and changed the destination to a costume shop.

"Fine." she said. "Lets go". and started walking continuing to not registers Nero's presence

Nero followed them close behind, rocking his head back and forth. “That’s good. Feeling fine is something that means you’re still sane. As is feeling pain. I know this.” He said, and then added; “I’m only following you cause’ I need a costume and I’ve got nothing better to do. Besides, you two are somehow actually tolerable.” He said boredly.

Tara giggled. “Well Soul knows what’s up~ Cya Cousin, good job on winning the tournament!” “Thanks Tara!” She Yelled, and Soul Yelled Back. She turned back to Leo. “Me and himself are doing a dual costume. We’re such wee-“ she shook her head. “Nevermind. What matters is heeeeey, we got a new pallerino and his name is Leoooo! By the way I’m taken.” She winks at him.

Leo couldn't find Scarlett and decided to check in the school courtyard. He noticed a feminine figure walking and turned out to be Scarlet. He quickly sprinted toward. Before he reached he fell and faceplanted the ground. He lifted his face up and smiled."Hey. How are ya?", he said.

JPSomeone

A smile began to grow on Asta's face while he was with people doing something that was actually fun. "So what are you guys dressing up as? I wanna be Dipper from gravity falls and maybe Kirito from SAO!" He asked generally to the other to.

Now that I think about it.... we're kinda like team 7 from naruto! Maybe I could say team 7 is on the move!

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"If you all don't mind if I will tell you my 2 costumes for tomorrow." Porco told the group of people he was with at the moment. Alexis joined up with Soul. "H-Hi..." Alexis said shyly because she didn't know if he would be friends with her after the whole Darkcel Yoku clone manipulation. "I-I wanted to Follow you and s-see what you are up to." Alexis told soul and wanted to not flirt with him but merely wanted to tell him what she was going as for Halloween. "If you don't mind me telling you my Halloween outfits....one for the dance and one for the normal day." Alexis asked soul to see I he would say yes to Alexis' response.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven sat outside the school, staring off into the distance. She was less concerned that she had gotten into Comet Trail, and more concerned about her Halloween costume.
"An angel, perhaps? They're pretty scary..." she muttered to herself.
Knowing she had to go into the school, she scoffed to herself. "I'd better not get too much homework at this place..."
She walked in, looking around. Various students were scattered about, and she glanced around. She felt the urge to terrify someone, but felt that wouldn't be the best first impression to make.

Maya choked back a laugh at Tara's interaction with Leo. Looking back at the new kid, she teetered on her heels.
"You'd be right about that," she mused softly at his speculation. "There's a Halloween dance tomorrow night actually. They're probably hoping you guys can socialize. I'm, like... 50% sure it's mandatory, too.."
That last bit was more of a comment to herself, before she straightened up and offered him a little smile. "No worries, though! You can tag along with us, if you'd like. We're one big group, but we'll try our hardest not to intimidate you." She added as a joke, before glancing awkwardly at the podium where three of her friends had stood for their raw fighting ability. "Well.. most of us won't."
It occurred to her then that the majority of people attending the dance would be bringing dates. She didn't have one, although frankly, if she'd wanted to... She'd honestly have a few selections to choose from. Not that she'd admit it, though. Going to the dance with Soul was going to be a bit problematic, everyone already wanted them together... She didn't doubt that Tara would accidentally get them together for a dance or something. She shook her head fiercely to scatter the thoughts.
C'mon, Maya! Stop being so worried, it's just a silly dance! And you're going to dance with everyone and you're gonna have fun!
I don't have a costume.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Halloween dance? Ew...
She walked up to the people discussing, trying to act cool and casual. "I couldn't help but overhear some talk about a dance. You mind filling me in?" In reality, she hated dancing, but she wanted to seem like a "cool kid".

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood up off his bed, feeling too restless to sleep, walking outside around the school campus, he heard something about a dance, he paused and listened, not wanting to intrude on their conversation

Maya looked up with a little smile, delighted at the arrival of a new person.
“Oh! Yeah,” she began to the girl. She seemed rather enthusiastic; not about the dance, even, but just at the prospect of talking to new people. “Comet Trail has this Halloween dance coming up tomorrow night. From what I hear, it’s mandatory, and everyone’s encouraged to wear costumes... but i dont think you have to. You could always tag along with us if you’d like, unless you have people you already planned on going with..?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven couldn't hide her slight interest. "I don't know anyone here, so I'd be happy to go with you. The name's Raven, by the way." She smiled. It was rare that she opened up to anyone - and even rarer that anyone wanted anything to do with Raven - but the prospect of actually having some friends was appealing to her.

Leonardo smiled with the knowledge of a Halloween dance. "Then it's a good thing my sister made sure I bring my costume then." He said as he looked between the pair of potential friends and looked back to notice another new lady join them, he didn't see her in the New Student area so he assumed she was a possible latecomer. "Hey there, I don't plan on dancing at the party, but I... my sister made sure I was prepared for it." He nodded when he heard her name was Raven. "You can call me either Leonardo or Leo." He said, realizing he seemed more confident already for some reason.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven gave a small nod of acknowledgement. "I might not even need to wear a costume. Usually, my normal self scares people plenty." She gestured to her demon features with a small chuckle.
Though she wasn't completely comfortable with these people yet, she desperately wanted a friend who wasn't scared of her.
"Anyways, can someone show me around the school? I don't know my way around yet."

Leonardo folded his arms. "I think your... features look kinda cool, you kinda remind me of a girl who used to go to another school with me, although you look like you won't be as annoying as she was." He joked lightly. "As for looking around, I was gonna have a walk around the school so I can get a lay of the land and not worry about getting lost later, sure I could ask someone for a tour, but..." He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.

The sun was starting to set, and Soul sat in his bed alone. “Long day... long long day..” truthfully, his muscles aches and his head hurt like it had been hit with blunt force trauma 29 times over.

Tara smiled. “Well, Soul’s got something in store soooo~” she snaps “Cya later Maya, Leonardo!” And walks back to her dorm and lays in her bed, dozing off.

Nero left the costume shop with one item and then went to his dorm. He flipped through pages In a book, his eyelids lowering. The book was very old...

(Timeskip Anyone?)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(Sure. Why not!)
Porco left for his dorm getting everything he needs for his SCP 049 costume for the day. Then he put aside his Barracuda stuff for the dance. "Tomorrow I am going to Dance like I am incognizant." Porco proud fully announced as he went to sleep. Marcel did the same except pitting the outfits on mannequins. "Very stylish!" Marcel told as he looked at his New Game Blixer outfit and his Ticci Toby outfit for tomorrow. "Tomorrow is going to be fun! There is a chance for music tomorrow and I hope me and Porco get to perform axis in front of everyone." Marcel told himself confidently as he wen to sleep. Alexis tried to find her dorm..."Let's see...A24...yep! I'm here!" She looked around but had no time to delay and unpacked everything quickly then got her costume stuff together also on mannequins. "I can't wait for the dance tomorrow!" She said excitedly as she went to sleep for the evening.

"Well I guess I should get my costume ready" he said. He snapped his finger and opened a portal to his dorm. He hopped in, arriving to his dorm and closed the portal. He begun working on his costume for tommorow and decided not to sleep for the entire night.

(You can time skip)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven wandered around the school, searching for the dorms. Don't get lost, Raven.. don't get lost..
A few minutes later, she sighed.
I'm totally lost.
She flew into the air, trying to find the way to the dorms.

JPSomeone

Asta went into the store to buy set a things between the setting of Dipper and Bill Cipher. As soon as he was done he going to try it on but it was too late and he didn't want to have to sneak into the school... again. Making sure to pay up Asta went to the cashier, dropping exact change for every then made a run for the door. Soon as he got their he realized 2 things. Nero left and Aclava was still here and it would be rude to leave someone after you invited them into your activity.

Quickly Asta ran an idea through his head to make sure it would work. Probably won't but it was worth a shot. "Hey! Aclava! I'm pretty sure we're gonna be late so, um... Hurry up! Please?"
(Time to commit James Bond)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked away and thought about what he would want to wear to such a dance, walking around to find some inspiration. He walked back to towards his room scratching his head, trying to think of something

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Had some school to catch up on irl, so I wasn’t able to post)

Chris walked back to his dorm and lied down on his bed, shirtless (basically revealing his swole body, while shuffling through videos to watch on YouTube (or whatever the YouTube is in this RP). He didn’t really have a plan on what he was wearing as a costume for Halloween. As if him being mad wasn’t scary enough. He was still shuffling through YouTube, until he got a text message. It was from Jesie.
“Sup, Chrissy. Wus good?” It said
“Nothing much. Just chillin in my dorm.” Chris replied
“Duuuuuude same. Hey listen. I won’t be at school for a while. Parents are gonna be goin on business trip and they want me to take care of the house tomorrow. U k with that?” Jesie typed
“Yeah thas fine, JoJo. I’m gonna have to tell the rest of the gang that later.”
“Aight. See ya in a while, Chrissy. Good job with the tourney, even though i got pissed that u lost.”
“Thanks. See ya.”

Chris lied there, zoning out while looking at his hat sitting next to him, “Shit. I still gotta choose a new jacket to wear cuz the old one ripped.......I’ll do that later.” He started going through is music and blasted one of his favorite songs out of his headphones, Walk Like an Egyptian by The Bangles (trust me, this song is good. Listen to it). For some reason, he started to sing along to it with his good singing voice. And he was loud. Loud enough to be heard from anywhere in the dorm. He probably didn’t hear how loud he was because the music was blasting. He started,
“All the old paintings on the tombs
They do the sand dance don’t you know
If they move too quick
They’re falling down like a domino

All the bazaar men by the Nile
They got the money on a bet
Gold crocodiles
They snap their teeth on your cigarette

Foreign types with the hookah pipes say
Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
Walk like an Egyptian......”
He kept singing. Apparently he had enough energy to sing even though he was really tired after the tournament. He felt like nothing was stopping him.

“ hmm “ Scarlet was in deep thought and replied to him,” I’m good u ?” She started humming looking at the sky and started to dived into thought and closed her eyes looking up mumbling, “ Its happening soon .” Scarlet ran her hand throw her hair with a deep sigh then turns back him ,” so what did you want to talk to me about ?” She said.

Aclava managed to get the last piece needed to sew together her costume. "you ask me to do this. and then you rush me" her bag was filled with different furs. she looked over at Asta with a form of displeasure. "I will be done on time. You said the dance was tomorrow so don't tell me to hurry up." With her items ready she walked over to the exit.

"Now once again I'm going back home, I guess sewing instead studying." With that, she left. Not even checking if Asta followed her.

Leo paused and realized that he left scarlet. He stopped working on his costume and opened a portal to warp himself to Scarlet. "Im sorry. Also what you mean it happening to soon?" he said with a confuse look.

JPSomeone

As soon as Aclava left Asta did the same but he made a run for his money. While running he thought about things that could happen if he were late.

MAN! CRAP! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? If I'm late or caught, I'm done for.

Quickly he reached the school by when he did he quickly went around the school to window of his dorm. I'm lucky they didn't repair this. He climbed the broken wall from the beginning of the year and pushed open the window. That Ollie kid was useful after all, this broken wall helped me sneak back in safely.

Once he was in, he just plopped himself in and went to sleep.
(I'm ready your timeskip Cryronn!)

“ Blood moon rises on the dance or whatever night.” She puts a hand on her hip and an puts her finger to her lips and says, “ that’s when I can finally finish my dragon with some special crystals that grow only on the blood moon nights !” She spins around in a circle and chuckles happily, “ It also makes a killer mood for the party .” She smiles somewhat and walk away waving and yelling, “ I need to work on my custom so bye.”

Last edited:
"Yeah alright." he said as he open his portal back to his dorm. His guts are telling him that something bad is going to happen but he ignores it, and continued in his costume. All he needed was a few touch on his costume and be ready for the dance.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven noticed a student walking down the hall, and thought to herself. Maybe he knows the way to the dorms.
She flew down, right in front of the student. "Hello. Might you know the way to the dorms?" she asked, fully aware that her sudden appearance would be startling.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli jumped at ravens sudden appearance, lightning surrounding his body for a second "Whoa!" he held his head for a second before looking back at her "Yeah, there, right behind you." He looked up at her "And who are you?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"The name's Raven. I'm a new student around here. Sorry if I scared you, by the way," she replied coolly.
Pivoting on her heel, she walked to the dorms and entered her assigned room.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head and sighed "what to do?.." he entered his room and picked up some cloth and paper,staring at them until he got an idea, he quickly got to work