• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco merely had no explanation for what had happened. "Anyways...besides all that has happened. We should make this one of the greatest halloweens. Not trying to kill each other nor pulling pranks to worry others. But merely to show and make new friends and talk about Ideas we had for our costumes. Now I am merely just another half-blood but I know when to hold myself. More importantly I just want everyone to enjoy their tour and if any questions pop up just asks these wonderful tour guides. My name is Porco Galliard it is wonderful to have you all at our school." Porco spoke and bowed after he finished. Alexis spun to get her close to me outfit on. She had her triangle cat ears, pink splotches on some parts on her outfit, and A gear shape around one of her eyes. Marcel looked over at the crowd. "Yeaaaaahhhhhhh....Hi my name is Marcel Galliard the rockstar of the two brothers." Marcel said as his pink eyes with white irisis and pupils shown to show he was in costume.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris smiled at Leo and then looked at Aclava, “Yeah we should prolly start it. Buuuuuuuuut,” Chris looked over at Raven, “I gotta deal with the daughter of Satan bein mad at me cuz of a little scare. But I think that’s over with. By the way, lass. That demon of yours, you said somethin about not being able to control it. Maybe of you practice controllin it, you’ll be a really strong person. I can tell.”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta whipped a scythe immediately from his book seeing as someone needed to be put in there place. He also pulled out his scythe just to be a little extra with his introduction. "Hey kiddos, I'm Asta. Welcome to our school, hope you have a good stay."

Turning to Porco and Marcel, he went to look at their costumes. They tried harder on their costumes than most people. Maybe I should step up my acting game. "So you people (this is an open question to everyone) gonna just wear the costume or are you also gonna act as who your supposed to be?"

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Well if I were to act like my character I would be a Jerk to everyone. And that is not who I want to show myself as. I want myself to look like the guy you can talk to after something bad has happened to you." Marcel told Asta and everyone. "I was always used to getting pushed around and bullied. I was no where near ready to stand for myself nor my brother. But when I found my persona, Life started rushing through me once again. I had a purpose. I had reason to continue on in my life. No one to hold me down, No one to break glass over me, No bullies, My life was great after that. When I moved schools people would always come to me for assistance. Even the principle sometimes but it was mostly about bullying issues. Whether it be fights, Verbal threats, Weapons, I would help in any way that I could to be able to stop whatever was happening. I was there to even help people through tough times. The principle gave me a list of people to help who were going through a lot. I would help and restore their faith in the world and it's people. That is the person who I want to be. Even though I may have rubbed a bad impression on most on the first day of comet trail. I want to forgive. I want to help anyone if they are having stuff going on. That is how I want to be seen." Marcel gave an impressive speech. And just like Porco bowed after he was finished.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli clapped at Marcel's speech then answered the question "I do not think I will act, but I may change my mind later" he stood up from sitting on the ground and asked "So where are we touring first?"

Considering Maya had just seen Christian with his costume present, she said nothing about his "attack" on Soul, obviously realizing it was a joke and promptly saying nothing as to not spoil it. She blinked at Soul's struggle to give her a title, her brow furrowing in confusion before she smiled brightly at the group once he finished.
"Mhm~!" She cooed, gripping her broomstick with a smile. "As he said, I'm Maya Leyte, here to answer any questions you have about the school! And, ah.. sorry again for coming so late," she murmured quietly, grinning apologetically. She quickly straightened herself, beaming once more. "So! Let's get the show on the road, shall we?"

“Yeaaaah. We really don’t want this to escalate further. Now that you know who we are-“ he said, and then smiled- “-you all have given me very good first impressions too!” He smiled and gave them a thumbs up. “Also if anyone starts fighting, I will personally break it up myself.” His eyes narrow and glow electric blue. “So don’t. Even. Try.” He then stops and goes back to a smile. “Follow me.” He started walking toward the school.

Tara watched and giggled at the exchanges, somewhat confused. “Heh. I’m gonna go find Nero.” She walks off into the woods.

Nero waited at the base of the hill silently, looking up. He saw the clouds roll by as he slowly breathed in and out.

Roy was ecstatic for his first day at the new school. There were so many new people to meet and so many places to see. To top it all off, his first day there was a Halloween costume party! Roy thought to himself:
Oh boy, this is so exciting! What should I go as? The duck suit? Nah, as much as I love it, it probably isn't a good idea. Those guys from that last school sure didn't like it. I'm pretty sure they were about to stuff me in the toilet..... Oh I know! I'll go as Spiderman! Everyone likes Spiderman!
Roy cut and glued red and black pieces of fabric for hours on end until-
"YES!! Finally complete! It looks just like the real thing!"

The big day finally came. Roy was practically glowing with sheer excitement as he sprinted full speed towards the school in his crude DIY Spiderman suit. Suddenly, a rock caught Roy's foot and he tripped, falling all the way down the many stairs of the school. As he was about to land, Roy reached out with one hand and tried to yell: "Energy Burst!", but it came out more like: "Eeaeaeeaeagh!" A weak wave of violet energy surrounded Roy moments before he hit the ground. Upon impact, the energy was released, leaving Roy standing there dazed, surrounded by a small group of onlookers.
Through the shock of the fall, Roy failed to notice something in the distance: A small purple flame in a nearby tree from the energy release.

JPSomeone

Asta saw that from a far it looked like someone fell. Running from where he was to the kid in what appeared to be... a spiderman suit? Seeing how he fell and a tree caught on fire, his first priority was the tree. Quickly he cut up the tree with the scythe in his hand.

After cutting up the tree he went towards the boy but first to make a good impression he put away his scythe and held out his hand. "You seemed to have quite the entrance, " Laughing he held out his hand a bit longer "Don't leave me hanging, by the away I'm Asta and you just made it in time. The tour guides are about to lead the new students around, you seem like you need it."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven chuckled at the new student’s entrance. He was dressed in what appeared to be a Spider-Man costume, which was admittedly quite good. She walked over.
“Hey. I’m Raven. Raven Ignis. And you?”

A giant cheesy grin spread across Roy's face. Taking Asta's hand, he stood up and started talking nonstop in his trademark rapid fire voice:
"WOWOWOWOWOWOW Thanks for helping me up! Nice to meet you! I'm Spiderman! Just kidding, I'm Roy! Rhymes with boy! That scythe was SO COOL! It's super awesome meeting people who can do amazing things! Hey Raven! You look super cool too! What's your power?"

Roy was so excited you could see faint sparks emitting from his Spiderman costume. He thought to himself:
Not even 10 minutes and I already love it here! I think this is a new record! Nobody has tried stuffing me in a locker yet!

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked up to the newest kid there and chuckled "Nice to meet you roy, names Eli, and how many, I mean gallons of coffee this morning?" He smiled warmly "I hear there's a dance tonight, w can all meet and talk latter, lets not hold up the tour in the meantime"

Maya floated up over the group, loosely guiding her broomstick as she wavered midair. Looking down at Soul from her position in the air, she laughed quietly. "Hey, don't scare the new kids too much, okay?" she mused teasingly, flashing him a little wink before moving a bit forward, her legs dangling aimlessly from the handle. She opened her mouth to speak, before a kid came tumbling down the stairs with a loud crash. She yelped in surprise, immediately steering backwards away from the source of the ruckus, at least until she noticed it was a fellow student, surrounded by wisps of some purple energy. She wondered what its purpose was..
"Oh, god! Hey, are you okay?" She prompted, leaning herself towards him, still floating on her broomstick. "Looked like a pretty nice entrance! Totally stuck the landing," she grinned.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven was just minding her own business, when she felt a familiar presence. The air temperature dropped a couple degrees, and a chill went down her spine.
"Oh, great..." she mumbled.
Sure enough, a new girl joined the group. She looked paler than usual, but otherwise did not appear tired. She wore a costume resembling a kitsune fox, which was admittedly quite impressive.
"So, what'd I miss?" Allie questioned, not asking anyone in particular. Her gaze turned to Raven, then to the group leaders. She levitated down to them, and asked quietly "Did Raven cause any trouble? Please be honest."
Raven flinched. If there was one person who she didn't want to anger, it was Allie. She quickly pushed the idea of shooting fire at her friend out of her mind.

"Not at all" Aclava spoke with a sense of depressing sarcasm. she made no care of greeting the latecomers and refused to say anything that will cause more trouble. she looked at her clipboard and read the details of the planned tour. "Alright kids follow us as we will first head to the science classrooms, full of the top-notch lab equipment to help you get an understanding of the world." she turned and walked a fair distance before waiting on everyone else to follow suit.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli followed Aclava stretching on the way "So how big is the school exactly?" he directed the question to soul. He looked at him, waiting for the answer to his question, wondering how much of a pain getting around would be

Last edited:

JPSomeone

A person swooped in from the sky, probably try to act all high and mighty like in the movies. Asta was going to give a flat response so he said, "Obviously she caused trouble."

As he watched Aclava leave while the group followed behind he thought about how their group was SLOW. Man I bet they would of been done by now if all these random occurrences didn't happen. Including myself. I guess I should take my leave.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Great. I'm so glad to hear," Allie said through her teeth, her voice dripping sarcasm. Raven gulped.
Allie walked back to her friend, and whispered "You're lucky I'm a science nerd, and I don't want to lecture you during this. But make no mistake, you're going to be hearing about this later." She glared at her, and floated back to Aclava and Asta.
"I'm sorry about her. She's... a handful. I do my best to keep her in check.” Quickly reading their minds, she said “And no, I’m not trying to show off. I just flew here and felt no reason to stop flying.” She walked off, excited for the tour.

Soul’s hands ignited at the sound of the crash, but it was just the sound of someone joining and making a flashy appearance. “Phew...” his hands turned back to as normal as they could be. “As you can see, we’ve got all the Science Labs in this wing. Chances are if you have Biology you’ll be with Mr. Blaise!” He said with a grin. “Of course, further down is the History, Social Studies, Economy, Etc. Wing. Don’t worry. We’ll get to the good stuff soon!” He winked and kept walking.

Tara watched intently at Allie and Raven. Two new friends to join the Female Squad! She had just come out of the forest, having lost Nero’s trail...

Roy chuckled nervously at the mention of "science", as he was now quite scared of the word. He thought to himself
"Oh no....I really hope none of the chemical thingys here are flammable like in my old school."
In his previous school (for normal kids), Stonebridge High, Roy accidentally ran right into a desk with test tubes containing flammable chemicals, setting the entire building on fire.

Roy reluctantly followed the others into the lab, his entire body sparking with anxious energy.

JPSomeone

That flying person is a wannabe popular person, almost like Soul or Maya... Except their popularity is natural.

Asta kept following the tour group because he had no other place to be. Since their were a bunch of new kids he would try to be friend. With the spiderman kid looking the coolest, Asta chose to talk to him first. "So, how do you like the school and the students so far?" Asta said as he walked up to Roy.

"Considering you have to live here. Big." Aclava rattled off a few facts from her head. such as the head of each department, available courses and so forth. answering those questions she barely needed to view her clipboard and rattled on. She ignored most of the other conversations and only stopped for Soul to give out extra details.

"We'll soon be entering the library where we will have a break before getting to the rest. Any questions so far?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and asked "What do you do about the powers? I mean, I can see a lot, if not all, of the people here have powers, but do you somehow train us in that or not?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie tilted her head at the question. It had been a question she had wanted to know the answer to.
"I do agree. I tend to lose control of my power occasionally, and I'd like to try and have better control, are there any classes for that?"

Soul grinned. “That’s the cool stuff. It’s to the east of the school. Currently we’re looping from the south to the west. After the Library is the Social Studies wing. Of course, the school loops around the central courtyard, gyms, and miscellaneous rooms.” He said, and opened the door to the Library.

Tara tapped Allie on her shoulder. “Hello~ I’m Tara! Nice to meet you~!” She smiled and giggled giddily, hoping to make a new pal in this exchange.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Okay, sounds good!" He entered the library and looked around instantly searching for some book about multiple world theory, he found one and sat down to read it

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie turned around, and smiled. "Hi! I'm Allie. It's nice to meet you! Are you a new student here too?" she asked, genuinely curious. She was glad someone had decided to talk to her, she was eager to make friends here.
Raven watched, slightly wary. She was less eager than Allie, but still somewhat interested. She decided to step forward. "Hello. The name's Raven. It's good to meet you."

Tara grinned. “Nope! I’m just here to watch the tour and make sure my cousin Soul doesn’t screw everything up. Nice to meet you both!” She giggled loudly. “Y’know, there’s an upstairs to the library. Parently’ (apparently) it’s called the Mythos Section.” She told the two.

Soul scooter over to Maya while the group explored the Library. “Hey... uhm, never got to say this, but that’s a really good costume and I think it looks really cute on you.” He stuttered, getting quieter with every word until it was just audible. He blushed extraordinarily red. “Yeah.” He muttered, looking down.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli closed the book and stashed it in a large pocket in his jacket. He then walked over to Where Raven, Allie and Tara were talking "Hey! what's going on over here?" he gave them all a warm, friendly smile

Leonardo followed the group as they went for their tour around the school, when they arrived at the science area, his silence meant he had little to no interest as he patiently waited for them to move along. Next up was the library, a place he found comfort in given how it was usually a quiet place; his kind of place. As everyone walked around to check out the books, he did as well for any fun fictional ones, ones that his father likely wouldn't let him read as it would 'corrupt his mind and alter his focus' but what the hell were a few books compared to the mental training he had to suffer?

He couldn't help by eavesdrop when Tara mentioned the 'Mythos Section which seemed to peak his interest, he put whatever book he found back on the shelf and proceeded to the upper section of the library to find what other books there were, once there, he found a book to do with medieval weapons, he took it off the shelf to read it. He set the open book down on a nearby table and appeared to process the images of the weapons whilst he held his arms up as if he went to shoot a projectile, suddenly, yellow crystals began to materialize in front of him and started to form into the picture he observed earlier, the crystals began to take on the form of a two handed battleaxe.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Really? I should go check that out!" Allie exclaimed. "See you around!"
Allie bolted up the stairs, eager to see the Mythos Section.
Raven laughed quietly, thinking that Allie was out of earshot. "Serious nerd alert, huh?"
As soon as she finished speaking, a snowball materialized in front of her and smashed into her face. She cursed to herself, annoyed.
Turning back to Tara, she asked "What kind of books are in the Mythos Section, per se? I'm not a book person, but maybe there'll be something of use in there."

Allie chuckled upstairs, knowing Raven had gotten the "message" she had sent. With her curiosity getting the better of her, she decided to explore the section. She saw someone else, with a weapon that looked to be made of crystals in his hand.
She walked up, slightly cautiously. "Hello. Are you exploring the Mythos Section too?"

Leonardo smiled as he turned his head to the newcomer. "Why else would I be here?" he asked jokingly and rhetorically as he made the crystal weapon float and de-materialize into thousands of small crystals and re-materialized them into a mace similar to Sauron's from Lord of the Rings. "What brings you to said section?" He asked as we began to hold the created crystal mace. "Oh, where are my manners, name's Leonardo Brando, I'd say you're free to call me Leo if we didn't already have one with us." He said with a light chuckle.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "Hello, I'm Allie. Tara told me about this section, I thought I might check it out. I'm a bit of a book nerd, so I got pretty excited." She chuckled.
"It's really cool how you can just make those crystals! I can make things out of ice, but yours look really cool!” To demonstrate, she flipped through the pages of the book until she found a page showing a small medieval dagger.
Focusing hard on the image in her mind, she held out her two palms. Within about fifteen seconds, a model of the dagger formed in her hands, but completely made of ice.

Leonardo smiled lightly and faintly blushed at Allie's words of praise to his powers. "Thank you, and I kinda like a book nerd every once in a while; libraries are nice and quiet." He said before he nodded when the demon began to make a dagger out of ice. "Wow, that looks 'cool.'" His smile grew wider in slight amusement to his terrible pun. He looked through the pages and eventually closed it. "You may wanna stand back, there's one test I want to do." He said as he got both arms out and closed his eyes, crystals began to form from the floor into two pillars which slowly connected, then extended until the crystals began to resemble a rough human figure.

The figure began to show signs of a curious set of armor with a pentagonal flat topped helmet and two scuba like tubes on its back, it's knees and crotch began to show the shapes of hearts before one of it's arms moved. "I did it... yes!" He said clearly excited as he walked around to check the detail.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes widened. "Whoa, that's amazing! Have you done that before?" She observed the figure as well. "So detailed... incredible!"
Because of her excitement, a small icy wind swirled around her. Realizing it, she quickly took control of her power, and smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I sometimes lose control of my powers when I get really excited... or angry... or sad..."

Leo finished seeing all the fancy tools in the science class and continued on with the tour. Now the group is located in the library. Leo was blown away by the size of the library, but he felt a chill again. He didn't mind and decided to look for books about superpowers and understand more of the usage of power.

Underneath his Spiderman mask, Roy beamed at Asta. He eagerly said:
"It's AMAZING here! I never thought that there were other people out there with powers, let alone a whole school! Oh yeah, speaking of powers, that scythe you did before was awesome! Do you have any more cool powers?"

Maya blinked at Soul, dull orange strands of hair dangling as she tilted her head. She didn't quite catch the rest of the compliment, but she was sure that it was endearing nonetheless.
"Oh! Really..? Thank you, I made it myself!" she cooed appreciatively, looking down to study her work with a tiny smile. She drifted for a moment on her broomstick, going back and forth before looking back at Soul, and past him the group of new students. "Seems like the exchange students are getting along pretty well," she commented, looking a bit relieved. She had worried that there would be a few bickers, but she hadn't heard any.
Although.. I sort of wish they'd talk to me, too...
Looking at the clusters of students, she pursed her lip. They probably wouldn't be too keen on coming up to her to strike a conversation... because she was so obviously intimidating. Yeah, that was definitely it! She decided it'd be best if she went to them, and that's exactly what she did.
Picking out a face of familiarity as well as a foreign one, the ginger-haired girl floated over to Asta with a little smile.
"Hey," she mused softly, to him, glancing over at the kid beside him and offering an inviting smile. She couldn't see his face, but even beneath the mask it was easy to tell he was smiling. Seemed friendly enough. "Hello!"