• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Soon after the group had scattered in separate directions, Maya herself wandered back to her dorm. Jiggling her key into the lock and creaking it open softly, she stepped a bit backwards when she heard... singing? Was a robber just taking his time and enjoying himself? Was it a ghost? She looked around the room cautiously for a weapon. All she saw was a shoe. Crap! Was this how she died?!
Oh. Christian's my dorm-mate, duh.
She sighed, gently shutting the door as to not interrupt him. He was good- really good, actually, and as she shuffled into the room she found herself light on her feet, almost skipping as she set her stuff down. Humming almost silently, she went about herself, setting out cloth and a sewing machine, pulling her hair back. Time to work on her last minute costume!
(Down for time skip!)

Time Skip...

On the crisp autumn Halloween morning, many people were just about getting up from their sleep, while others had kept themselves up through the night. The wind blew softly and the leaves blew through it, the sunrise beginning to show its face.

“Attention all new students! Your mandatory tour of the school is being hosted by the one and only tournament winner Soul! Meet him in the central plaza of the dorms! Assisting him are his self-chosen helpers Christian, Maya, and Aclava! Have a great Halloween, see ya’ at the dance!”

Soul was in the plaza, waiting on a bench and repeatedly flipping a coin. He breathed in and out slowly, taking in the fresh new autumn atmosphere. He felt calm and collected, Tara sitting on the bench next to his to keep him company.

Nero would’ve been woken up by the announcement, and headed outside to see two of his least favorite people on benches. He went in the direction of the forest and crossed through one of the holes that Ollie had made. Where had he gone? He had no idea and didn’t care.

Leonardo had already woken up early, but got dressed just in time to hear the announcement for the new students. After he grabbed his wallet so he could buy breakfast later and his phone to put in his hoodie pockets, he double checked his bag to see if he stiff had his costume with him; he knew he only needed to wear it once... but he really looked forward to what he would dress up as. He zipped his bag back up and left it beside his bed to pick up later before he stepped outside to inhale deeply and exhale. "There's that new school smell." He said to himself before he proceeded to walk out of his dorm room and over to the plaza.

Once he arrived, he lightly waved and called out to Soul. "Hey there! I assume you're Soul?" He asked as he looked around to see if anyone else arrived... deep down he hoped that he would see Brigette again soon due to the potential as a friend he saw in her. He held out one of his hands to materialize and reshape a yellow crystal that levitated above his hand.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at the speaker and put his costume aside "All done with that then!" he walked out the door to the central dorms and waved at the people there "Hello people!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven groaned when she heard the announcement, and shoved her face into her pillow. Grudgingly, she rolled out of bed, put on some semi-neat clothing, and flew to the central plaza. She looked around at the other students. She was tempted to set something on fire and call it an accident, but decided against it.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel and Porco woke up to the announcement and decided that they would get their costumes on. "Ticci Toby rep-p-p-porting for duty." Marcel told himself in the mirror in his room. Porco improvised his costume by adding a voice modulator that can change his voice. "You think I can be contained? You think I deserve to be contained?" Porco said in the mirror in a semi creepy robotic voice. Alexis put on her Ani-esc outfit and got the decoration and Contacts to make herself look like Ani the wight (Picture below) "That's easy I'm a wight!" Alexis said in a semi Ani voice. Alexis headed to the plaza and Saw soul. "Hey soul!!" Alexis called out in her Ani the wight voice.
image.jpg

Aclava stood beside soul with enough distance to not be close, but also could hear what he was saying. she was dress in her normal clothes except she carried a round tiki mask. For the first time when Nero arrived, she nodded in his direction, Her first ever form of direct communication with him. Aclava took notes of each of the new students that were gathering.

"Who's missing?" she asked to no one in particular.

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis looked over at Aclava with her Tiki mask and decided to go and talk to her. But then she thought 'No she has to much going on already so I'll wait to talk to her.' Porco got up and ate then held his Plague doctor mask. "Today is going to be a good day." Porco told no one as he got moving. Marcel put his goggles on and scarf or whatever Toby has around his mouth on his face then walked and met up with Porco. "I told Tara I'd meet her here before we go to class." Porco told Marcel as he waited for Tara. "Cool well Asta I think is in our Just shapes and beats group. As for Alexis she is?" Marcel explained then asked Porco. "She is going to be both sad boi and the close to me boss." Porco told Marcel and then he had an Idea. "I can be the evolution if the main antagonist!" Marcel then spun around and showed himself as New Fresh. "See?" Marcel spun back to show his Ticci Toby costume.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta got up, not due to the announcement but to his excitement. All this excitement was expressed to show his costume which he thought was pretty great. He put on a hat with a pine tree on it, a blue jacket, a red shirt, and gray shorts. With all that out the way he grabbed his book and put hand with 7 fingers on it and labeled it journal 4. When that was all done he left his dorm for the halls.

Getting into the part Asta made sure to act like he was reading the book. "When comets fall and earth bets it all, believe in the group ready to lose it all," Asta mumbled, "Weird... Theres another 1 just like this 1". Almost running into something Asta's body instinctively turned so he could read some more. "When gravity falls and Earth becomes sky, fear guy with just 1 yellow eye..."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Le next day)

Chris woke up really early and got dressed. He picked out a jacket that looks the exact same as the one that got cut up. He ate a piece of toast and started to chill in his bedroom. Knowing the fact that he was up early, Chris had a funny idea. He took a bluetooth speaker and connected it to his phone “Happy spooktober, Maya.” The speaker then started to blast Spooky Scary Skeletons at full volume.
Hearing the announcement, Chris quickly turned off the music and grabbed his hat, putting it on to make sure he didn’t forget it. “Oi, Maya. We gotta get goin. I know a great way to get there quick!”

Maya had worked throughout the night, and some minor eye bags were there to prove it.
"I forgot Soul chose us as his supporting aids-!" she whined under her breath, wiggling awkwardly into her socks and clumsily stepping into her shoes. Darting around and grabbing some scattered accessories that had somehow misplaced themselves, she finally declared herself ready. She grabbed awkwardly at her broomstick, ready to jet through the sky, before being startled by Christian's voice echoing in the room. Biting back a little smile, she poked her head out from the corner, tilting her head to balance the little witch hat upon her head.
"Alright, alright.. but it better be fun!"
(doing a quick sketch of maya's costume for reference. wont be amazing but i figured i'd give yall a visual.)

DoggoKing22

“Ooooh trust me, lass. It’s gon be fun. But before we go, I made a last minute costume when I woke. And honestly, it looks very similar to what the character I’m cosplaying as looks like.” Chris smiled as he grabbed his backpack and took out a green and yellow striped scarf, tossing the bag and, jacket, and his hat (I know. Shocker.) on the couch. He decided that a jacket and hat wouldn’t be necessary for his costume, and plus he’s not really that cold when it’s fall. What Chris had on was: A green tank top that was big enough to cover two-thirds of his stomach and muscles, blueish-gray pants, covered by knee-high brown boots, topped off with a green and yellow striped scarf wrapped around his neck, and black fingerless gloves (incase you haven’t noticed yet, it’s Joseph Joestar). “Alright. NOW I’m ready to go.” Chris said as he gave an energy bubble to Maya, to reduce her tiredness, and headed for the door. “Oh yeah. What we’re about to do is prolly something you have done before. I don’t know. Anyway, ya know how to move objects while you’re on them? Judging by the broom, you prolly knew how to do it, so I won’t waste time on how to balance yourself on objects while you’re moving them.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven's eyes widened when she realized she was supposed to be in costume.
Oh sh-
Thinking of something on the spot, she waved her hand slightly. Instantly, she took on the appearance of a humanoid dragon. Although it was just an illusion, and she couldn't keep it up for long, it would last until she could get back to her dorm and make something.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around a everyone there and tried to figure out who he should approach first, in the end he looked over at soul "So when is the tour starting?"

Soul yawned and gave Aclava a silent nod to acknowledge her. “Tour’s starting when we get all the newbies and our other two tour guides. And to all who are in costume... cool. Dance isn’t for like, 2 and a half more hours but hey.” He said with a small shrug.

Tara got up from the bench when she saw Nero and began to pursue him. Nero in the meantime silently strolled through the woods until he came near the base of Castle Hill. The boulders on the top gave him a strange feeling...

“Hello? Yes. I’m here. No. Yes. I’m on the hill. Yes, I’m on my lookout mission. I’ll message you if I find anything. Out.” The wallow talkie she had was turned off. She sighed, and rubbed her spear softly...

MarcelGalliard790

Porco decided to get going and on the way he texted Tara. 'Hey You helping with those guides? If not then meet me in homeroom.' The text read as it was sent over to Tara's phone. "Well knowing that I think we should get going." Marcel told him as they went to class. Porco held his mask in his hands as he entered with his cloak. Marcel had entered and practiced his impression of Toby. "I get to chop assholes into t-t-tiny little p-pieces heh." Marcel said while he practiced his voice and thought about something. "You should tell everyone how you made axis." Marcel told Porco as he wanted to know as well. "Sure but only in music class though." Porco told his brother as he got his voice modulator on and ready to go.

Maya smiled gratefully as Christian handed her an energy bubble, sipping quietly at it till her muscles relaxed and she seemed a bit more awake.
"Ah. Thanks, I needed that." she murmured softly, shifting onto her toes and looking at him expectantly. "Yeah, yeah, I know how to balance on floating things. C'mon, don't remember our tournament? I was riding that rock like a surfboard. Just cruising." she teased, grinning. She bounced a bit impatiently between her feet, obviously a bit antsy to get there. She didn't want to be late, after all.

DoggoKing22

(IT IS CINCO DE MAYO!!!)

“Oh yeah, I already knew that. Just testing you cuz ya stayed up all night makin that costume. Looks great on ya, by the way.” Chris said as he took out a pair of gloves from his pocket to finish his costume and headed out the door, “Now let’s hurry up before they leave without us.” When he got outside, he stood on a rock hover-board came out of the ground, making it float. “You said somethin bout cruising, gal?” Chris elevated the board about as high as 40 feet. That way he can see where everyone is.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven decided to cause a slight amount of chaos, and shot a small column of illusionary flames into the air. They were not real and couldn't cause any damage, but it would probably be enough to startle people.
She chuckled to herself, waiting for the reactions of her fellow students.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was initially startled by the flames, but realised they were heatless fast. He walked up to one and slowly touched it, discovering it was harmless he simply walked into it and sat right inside of it and looked at everyone as if nothing was wrong and this was normal

Aclava flinched before she relaxed and made a disappointed sigh. muttering bitterly "Cute" she glanced over at the troublemaker and seemingly out of nowhere a fly started to buzz around Raven's head. She pulled out a clipboard and started to read the small scribbles of text on it.

"Dear new students. We are excited for you to begin your new adventure as a member of Comet Trail High." It was obvious the reading was supposed to have some type of enthusiasm but she made no effort.

"Each of you has been accepted for your exceptional abilities, be it your powers or academic achievements, and have earned the privilege to study within a widely known school. I, Aclava along with other students will...." she slowly trailed off as she looked at Soul and waited for him to complete the rest.

“...be leading you along this tour of Comet Trail!!” Soul finished with much more enthusiasm. “We have a list of locations to go to, such as the school itself, the grounds, and the woods! Some locations include the gym, the arena, and Castle Hill!” He said, smiling at all the students. “We gotta Wait for Christian and Maya in order to start. They’re probably gonna come in a very unconventional way.” He said finally.

Tara was about to pursue Nero, but ran to homeroom to meet Porco. “Dude, there’s no lessons today, What the hell?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven chuckled at the other student's reactions. Heh, that was fun.
She looked at the fly now buzzing around her head. Not bothering to try to swat it, she stared at it for a moment and her eyes glowed red for a second. Instantly, the fly disappeared.
She listened to the speech, and smirked. She silently plotted ways to cause mischief within the group, hoping no one would notice the plotting look on her face.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco got the text and immediately panicked. "We gotta go now!" Porco told Marcel panicked as he spun and changed into his Barracuda costume. "Oh...alright!" Marcel said confidently as he spun into his New Game Blixer outfit. The two quickly tried to make a good entrance into the crowd. Porco doing the slide that barracuda does during the boss fight. And Marcel just walked over and joined the group. "Yeah." Marcel said awkwardly looking at his brother's entrance. Porco with hair covering his left eye and covered his eye with Bandages as well.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was so into keeping his role that he bumped into Porco while he wasn't paying attention. With a delayed reaction he picked up his book, hat, and cleaned his jacket. "Sorry bout that Porco... Who are you supposed to be?" He asked stupidly.

While listening for a response Asta read his book full of weapons even though it was part of his costume. Stumbling upon something new he hasn't used Asta put a book mark on the page so he'll use it later. This'll come in handy if I can figure out how to make it work.

MarcelGalliard790

"Yeah Porco tell him about the plan." Marcel kept insinuating Porco told tell Asta about the plan. "Basically, Me and a couple of other people were gonna dress up as characters from this game called Just shapes and Beats." Porco began to tell Asta about the whole group idea he had. "Marcel took the role of the antagonist after you fight him in the New Game form." Porco pointed out Marcel's costume to Asta and then proceeded to tell him about his character. "And I dressed up as a boss fight character called 'Barracuda' And I tried my best to make him closest to human form." Porco told Asta as he showed his full outfit. Alexis walked towards the front in her Ani outfit not realizing that the two Galliard brothers were in their JSAB outfits.
(Porco's outfit he shows to Asta)
image.jpg

Maya smiled, ducking her head at his compliment before following him outside. From the distance, she could hear the distant sound of voices, so she looked up in a panic. "Crap! They started without us!" She yelped, discarding the rock idea and grabbing her broomstick, swinging her leg over and lifting herself into the air with ease. Testing her weight by leaning on each side, she quickly grew confident, leaning down and zipping through the air to the meeting center, where her friends stood before the numerous students of Comet Trail High. The wind tore at her cheeks, leaving her hair whirling behind her, her hand keeping her little witch hat stationary on her head. Gliding towards the ground before Soul, she came to swift stop, floating on her broom just beside him.
"And I'm here as well-!" she announced breathlessly, pulling some hair from her face and offering an apologetic smile. "I forgot," she whispered through gritted teeth to Soul and Aclava, who had definitely been waiting for her.

DoggoKing22

Can this girl not rush things for once? What if they just brewed up a big conversation? Chris thought as he followed Maya through the air, but instead of going on the ground with her, he lowered himself behind a tree so he wasn’t visible to the others. “Now, time to scare some people......well, one person, but that’s fine.” Chris said with a grin as he formed a sharp rock knife out of the ground. He swiftly went behind tree to tree, until he got behind a tree that was a good distance from Soul. Okay. Use a different voice for this. And since I’m wearing different clothing than usual (aka, Chris’s Halloween costume), it’ll be easy to not get recognized. Chris crept closer and closer, until he got close enough to put Soul in a tough chokehold with one arm, while poking his back with the knife in the other hand. He snickered as he said in a unrecognizable voice, “Gimme all your shit so I don't bust a hole through your stomach. But don’t worry, your little cowboy friend could probably help you with it...if he was still alive that is...HAHAHAHAAAA!!”

Aclava had little time to react before an unknown assailant had appeared from nowhere and grabbed soul. She didn't even take time to say hello to Maya. Instinctively, she put on her odd mask and lunged towards the attacker. Her hand was outreach as she aimed for his face. Her hand was slowly being covered in termites as she grabbed his face. Specifically covering the eyes. "Let him go now! Hurt him and I will bore holes through your f@#$ing body!" There was an immediate rage and an unyielding threat in her voice.

“And here they are! Time for madness folks!” Soul said, But was cut off by ‘Christian.’ “Holy shit-“ he fell backwards after Aclava’s Attack, But recognized his body figure as Christian.

“I think that’s Christian. Also... yeah this guy is named Christian and Maya is...” he bit his tongue looking at her, cussed himself out under his breath, and continued. “...another good friend of mine. We’ll be your tour guides!” He said, his grin returning.

Scarlet walked over saying, “ Sorry to break up the friend group. But when will the tour end ?” She put her hands in her pockets.The she looked at then with a straight face. She gave a slightly annoyed aura.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven reeled back, confused. "Can someone explain to me what is going on?"
She teleported over to Soul's assailant, knowing nothing about the situation but deciding to intervene anyway. "WHAT THE HECK, dude?"
Fire began to spark in her hands, her confusion getting to her. Her wings unfurled and her horns glowed slightly, ready to curse someone if needed.
After realizing that this was a Halloween prank, her anger only grew. She had to use all her willpower to stop herself from cursing this guy on the spot.

DoggoKing22

Chris let go of Soul and started to die of laughter. “Hahahahahaaaaaa! Look at y’all faces! Ya be lookin like a scared chicken in a slaughterhouse on a Friday morning!” He fell to the ground by not having enough air to breathe, so basically he couldn’t breathe because he was laughing too hard. He got up and calmed down, brushing dirt off his shirt. “Hooooooo man. That was hilarious! Anyway, happy Halloween my friends. And Soul, it’s amazin how ya noticed it was me just cuz of my body figure. Muscles can grow on another guy, no homo. But what I’m also surprised about is that you didn’t realize it was me cuz ya always see me wit the hat on.” Chris fixed his gloves and scarf on his costume as he stood next to Soul, still smiling about what just happened. He bowed, “And as Soul said, howdy. Christian Nasken, at your service. I guess we can get this show on the road now since everybody is here. I take it these are the new people, Soul? Well, I already knew, but I just wanna clarify.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"WHO YOU CALLING A SCARED CHICKEN?" Raven screeched. Shouting in anger, she flicked her wrists and fire - real this time - shot up dangerously close to Chris.
Her horns grew bigger, as did her tail, as she began to transform into a complete demon. Her skin turned red and her pupils turned to slits, as she roared.

Leonardo remained completely silent with the masked figure who threatened to kill Soul only to discover it was Chris' attempt at a scare. Leonardo simple folded his arms and shook his head slowly with a look said he was unimpressed by someone who may have told the worst joke ever. He began to give a slow clap. "Congratulations! You know how to make a ridiculous first impression... I thought the tournament made you look like a more interesting person... guess that's only in battle." He said as he began to create a series of crystals behind him as sharp as knives. He turned his eyes to Raven for a brief moment, in his mind, he would be lying if he didn't share her frustration in Chris' excuse of a joke.

Aclava rubbed her temples at another blunder. "You know Chris if I didnt push you away Soul could have blasted you with fire. Or he could have slipped and your rock knife would dig into him. Now you got another Demon-" she said that word with clear resentment. "Losing her mind. Speaking of which someone should nock her powers out for a moment." She swiveled her around as if Asta would appear.

"My point is no more pranks and let's just start this damn tour." She looked to actually see if Maya was around. She gave a quick nod and commented "Nice costume."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven faded back to normal, upon hearing the threat of her powers being locked. "What's wrong with being a demon? I can't control it..." she asked, slightly hurt.
She lowered her head and stepped back, slightly guilty. Not many people knew that she was extremely self-conscious about her demonic half (not that she wanted them to know).