• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

The ant was anxious a the scurring giants were now leaving the room without any food for her. there was a sting of annoyance for being ignored with no benefits. The ant heard the giant called tara say how they would come back an hour and a half. With that, the ant was thinking about what to do with that information. While it was thinking its legs began to feel weak, its body turning into a dark green, and the realization that it was about to die came sooner than it ever wanted.

Aclava's eyes snapped open. she was still in her room, covered in books and potted plants. She was trying to recall her dream but all she could remember was that she had one. For some reason, Aclava thought that Marcel was back and two ideas popped into her head. She grabbed to small items, left her bedroom still in her PJs and waited in front of the dorm room door for Marcel.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel noticed Aclava standing infrong of the dorm room door. "Well isn't this a surprise Porco? She's desperate for my attantion." Marcel whispered to his brother but Porco gave him the boi face and patted him on the back. "Not just yet Marcel....Not just yet." Porco whispered his reply to his brother. Marcel walked over to her and greeted with in a joyful tone. "Heya!" Porco gave a smile to his brother and greeted Aclava with a more formal introduction. "Anyways...you wanted something?" Marcel asked he with a response.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta walked out with a cup of tea in his hands, his jack being blown by the wind of the door opening and closing, with that he left. Timing his sleeping schedule while getting ready, putting on shorts and a sleeveless shirt that showed off a little bit of buff complexion. 'Now to sleep' he thought as he put tea on the desc next to his bed then closing his eyes to enter a world of imagination.

Aclava leaned closer to him and brushed away his hair to reveal his forehead. she took a moment to take close look. While she was looking at him out of her hand a tiny flea jumped into the middle of his hair before turning into a tiny Appleseed. "I see didn't leave much of a mark." she let go and moved away, crossing her arms. "I'm sure everyone has been thinking about tomorrow. I have too. there is something important for me happening and I need someone to work with." She paused between her next sentence in an attempt to emphasized how meaningful words are.

"I need you to win. Do whatever it takes to win your round, even if you have to call upon me-just..." She paused for a moment and shuffled through one of her pockets. she then pulled out an avocado pit. "Take this. if you ever need my help hold this out. Once you're done with your round come see me."

On your phones came a buzz. It was a text in a group chat that Tara had made using the phone numbers she’d somehow acquired. It read; “Yo Maya, Marcel, Porco, Christian, Maybe Aclava. Movie night’s ready. Once you’ve got your pajamas on head on down to our dorm!” And then that text was immediately followed by Soul positing a picture of Tara putting the snacks in bowls.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(I’m not dead so I think I’m gonna post again! I did miss out on a lot of stuff though)

“Aight b there in a sec”
Christian replied in the group chat as he walked over in his room to change into his other set of clothing, which was his PJs. Jesie waited outside Christian’s dorm since he was all ready for the movie night. “Aight fam, you ready?” Christian said as he stepped outside and said to Jesie.
“Obviously. Why wouldn’t I be waiting for you if I was done changing?” Jesie replied as the both of them started walking towards Tara’s dorm.
“Hey, Jesie?”
“Yeah.”
“You think our ‘team attack’ would work if we were on the same team tomorrow?”
“Probably. I’ve been practicing my time stopping power from my stand so I think you’ll be fine.”
Okay, good.”

They kept talking until they reached Tara’s dorm room. Christian opened the door and the both of them went inside, with Christian saying, “Hope we’re not late, Tara.”

Tara was in the kitchen finishing up the snacks. “You Christian!!! Good to see you! Who’d ye bring with you? Haven’t seen him around... I think...” she scratched her head. The entire living room was decked out in pillows and blankets, and there was a sleeping bag stuffed with blankets in between the kitchen and living room. Soul, however, was nowhere to be found.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel blushed........a lot when Aclava brushed his hair but was completely confused about the Avacado pit. "Why would I need thi-.......oh that's why!" Marcel was going to ask before realizing what she wanted. Porco knew why as well even before Marcel did. "Trigger his Dark and violent side......not bad of an Idea!" Porco thought to himself as he remembered that a beetle the exact same size bit him. Both Marcel and Porco both checked their phones luckily enough the had already changed. "Alright! Don't worry Aclava." Marcel said looking her straight in the eyes. "I've got the plan set out and I am ready for tomorrow." Marcel then finished his thought with Porco smiling that kind of awkward smile. "Anyways, Shall we get going everyone?" Porco asked the two of them. "Of course! Aclava you may go first." Marcel said trying to be like his brother like a gentleman.

DoggoKing22

Christian scanned the area and scratched his head as he looked over at Tara and said, “Huh, that’s strange. I thought Soul was with you when he took the picture. Where’d he go?” Jesie sat down on the couch and started to zone out for some reason.
“Don’t worry, Chrissy. He’ll show up sooner or later.”
“JoJo. Soul disappeared out of nowhere. This might be serious.”
Christian replied to Jesie in a somewhat serious manner.

Aclava's mouth twitched into a slight grin as she headed out of the dorm. she mouthed a simple "thanks" before turning away. however, she started to walk in the opposite direction of Tara's dorm. "I did not change my mind. I'm not going to movie night. Besides, I remembered I had a couple of late errands to run." As she finished she headed towards the exit of the building.

Oliver read the text and smiled, running back to Soul and Taras dorm. “LION KING! LION KING!” He yelled at the top of his lungs. He pulled a stuffed seal out of his backpack, snuggling it as he sat down in the living room, bouncing up and down.

MarcelGalliard790

"Anyways...shall we get going?" Porco asked his brother to see if he was ready. "Of course! But...Aclava! Are we working together tomorrow?" Marco replied and the Galliards dashed with incredible speed toward Tara and Soul's Dorm. "Evening all." Porco greeted as he walked in Marcel following behind him. They both greeted Ollie when he arrived. "Heya Ollie!" Porco said as he waited for him to join the fun. "What's up?" Marcel asked him how he was going and were ready for the Movie.

"Hi Brothers!" Ollie yelled, hugging Marcel tightly. "YAY! HUGS!" He continued yelling, and then hugged Porco. " YAY! MOVIE NIGHT! MOVIE NIGHT! " He kept shouting at the top of his lungs.

MarcelGalliard790

"Heh if you keep yelling you'll lose your voice. And your throat will be sore." Porco pointed out to him how his throat will start hurting. "And believe me it isn't a pleasant experience when it hurts." Marcel said agreeing with his brother. Porco and Marcel greeted Christian, Soul, and Tara. "Alright. I am ready for this!" Marcel said pumped ready to watch the movie. "We has seen this movie already like 10 times tho. Why are you excited to watch it again?" Porco asked his brother confused about why his brother was excited about the movie.

Maya shuffled into the room a bit after everyone else. She was dressed simply a pair of cotton shorts and a plain tank top. Arms wrapped around a pillow, she walked in, the blanket she brought draped over her shoulders and dragging slightly on the floor. Humming quietly, she stepped in, reclaiming her spot beside the couch, on the rug.

Praying the group had forgotten about the unintended truth or dare suggestion (she wasn’t the most gutsy person), she sighed contentfully, nestling against the couch with her blanket tucked snugly around herself.
“Alright, we all here?”

Tara smiled. “It seems so. I just have to get Soul out... my goodness this is stupid...” she laughed a bit and cleared her throat. “How can I help you, King Dedede?” She said, And Soul’s Head poppped out of the sleeping bag that was filled with blankets. “I need a monster to clobber that there Kirby!” He yelled, and they both started laughing.
“That was so dumb!” Laughed Soul. He stayed inthe sleeping bag, and inchwormed foreward, seating himself on the couch. Tara began passing out the snacks. “I’ll start up the movie in 5.” She said.

DoggoKing22

Christian and Jesie quickly reply to Tara and Soul. Christian said “That’s what we do best at NME.” Followed by Jesie saying “You’d better get it with a money back guarantee!” Both of them started laughing. “Man I haven’t watched that show in a while.” Christian smiled.

Ollie ran over to Maya, giving her a hug. “HI FRIEND!!!!” He yelled, then ran over to Christian and hugged him too. “DO YOU GUYS WANT HUGS!?” He yelled at Tara and Soul, unable to control his emotion of happiness.

Maya yelped, stiffening into Oliver’s tight, almost suffocating hug. Truth be told, she wasn’t used to this much contact yet. Chuckling wearily, she rubbed her arm as Ollie scampered off to hug-attack the others.

Looking around, she found herself giggling at Soul’s futile attempts as he writhed around the couch in his sleeping bag. Thanking Tara softly for the pretzels, she nestled herself tightly in her blanket, trying to stifle a gentle yawn but failing.

After crushing Soul and Tara, he began jumping around, giggling. “IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA WATCH A MOVIE WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!WHAT ARE WE DOING FIRST, THE MOVIE, OR TRUTH OR DARE!!!” He yelled, still running around until he ran into a wall.

Tara handed Soul the bowl of Cheetos, and he grabbed a handful. After that he popped back down into the sleeping bag. Tara hugged the innocent child named Oliver. “Yay, Hugs!” She said with a smile, and Soul’s arm popped out of the bag and grabbedsom Cheetos before slinking itself back into the bag.
Tara laughed at Ollie going nuts, and then turned on the TV. She activated the VHS box. The movie had begun, and only Soul’s eyes poked out of the sleeping bag as he munched on Cheetos and watched.

Ollie saw the movie on, and sat down, watching it silently, mesmerized at the animals on the screen. He always loved cartoons and animals, and it was the only thing that calmed him down anymore.

DoggoKing22

“Well it looks like someone is really hyped up for movie night.” Christian said to himself as he went in for Oliver’s hug. He sat down next to Soul, since Jesie took up the entire couch, and started watching the movie. “Not gonna lie, you look like a Swadloon to me, Soul. Bein all bundled up like that reminds me of it.” He looked over at Soul before the movie started.

Soul rolled his eyes at the comment, and watched the rest of the movie unfold before him as he kept eating Cheetos in his sleeping bag.
-Timeskip to end of the movie-
Soul yawned and clapped. “There we go, that ending that was always great!” He said with a grin as he looked at the clock. 7:54. They still had plenty of time!
Tara grinned. “Alright everyone...” “...no...” “It’s time to play...” “...no no no...” “Truth or Dare.” “Frick.” She said, and Soul sighed. No getting out of this one.

MarcelGalliard790

"Oh boy is this game going to be a doozy...." Marcel and Porco thought to themselves but still had fun with the movie and Ollie being excited. Marcel just wanted this to end...Porco however was entrigued by the whole "Truth or dare" ordeal and was going to play before Marcel turned and said "No don't do it Porco.....IT'S A TRAP!!!!" Porco was unimpressed with his brothers "attempt" to be admiral ackbar but he still wanted him to join. "Uuuuuggggghhhhh...........Fine!" Marcel said with an uninterested face on knowing this was going to be a pain for him.

Maya had dozed off for the majority of the movie, slumped into the couch with her blanket draped over her. As the movie finished, the girl stirred slightly at the sound of Tara’s voice, eyes fluttering open.
At the mention of truth or dare, Maya’s face went a gentle hue of pink. She slowly went to stand, hoisting herself up against the arm of the sofa.
“Ah, actually, I... I should... probably get going, y’know,” she wheedled softly, an obvious lie, but at Tara’s stubborn look she sighed and slumped back on the carpet. Yeah, no. Definitely no way Tara would let her out of this.
“Okay, okay. One round.”

“That’s what I like to hear! Soul, you need to be out of the bag to play.” She said, and Soul shook husband head. “No.” He said, and Tara grinned. “Are you embarrassed or something?” She asked, and Soul made a small smile. “Nah, this is just really comedy.” He sighed and hot out. He was wearing pink pajama pants and a soft white shirt with Kirby on it. “Gotta love the pink puffball.” He said with a slightly nervous but mostly genuine laugh, and Tara looked at everyone.
“Someone give me a Dare! If you ask me I’ll say Dare anyway so there’s no point in asking!” She said to everyone with a grin plastered onto her face.

Ollie smiled, ready to show his evil side. “Tara I dare you to run around in your brothers clothes in the building, singing any song Soul chooses.” He smiled evilly, crossing his arms.

Tara went into Soul’s room, and came out wearing his blue hoodie, his sweatpants, and his shoes. Soul laughed at this, but she didn’t show any signs of embarrassment. “What song, dear brother?” She asked, and he whispered in her ear. She nodded, and ran out the door. Soul followed her with husband phone camera out. In 5 minutes, they returned, and Soul pulled up the video. Tara was running around school grounds, singing “Lifelight” from Smash Ultimate. You could hear Soul laughing in the background.
“Done and done!” She said, and left to his room, coming back wearing her pajamas again. Soul laughed and said; “She really looked like if I was a girl when she was in my clothes.” He joked, and Tara smiled at this.

"Ok! I wanna do a dare! Dares are more fun then truths!" Ollie said, clapping happily. He enjoyed the video, and loved the song, it being one of his favorites.

“Wait, you dared me. Now it’s my turn to truth or dare someone else. Errmmm... Soul! Truth or Dare?” “Truth.” Tara’s said, and Soul responded. There was two things she could ask them. One would be quite problematic. “Why do you train so much?” She asked, and he sighed in relief, knowing what she could’ve asked. May as well say the full truth.
“Well, I train to get stronger. I want to get stronger to protect people I care about... to be honest, I’ve always felt inclined to help people, especially those that are friends and family. If I can’t save my friends... what kind of friend am I...” he looked at his open palm and sighed, continuing. “...if I can’t save the people I love... what kind of human am I...” he closed his fist. Tara was slightly confused. This was much more of an answer than he usually gave.

DoggoKing22

“Aight then, Ollie. Your dare is to not be all crazy......just kidding!” Christian joked around with Oliver. “For real, your dare is to name your favorie anime and answer why it is. Right after Soul gets his truth or dare.”
Jesie sighed, “Are you serious? We get it, Chrissy. You watch JoJo.”
“Yare yare daze.”
Christian mumbled to himself

Oliver listened to Soul, amazed at his answer. "Woah....hes so cool.....he wants to protect others....I wish I could....." He thought to himself, smiling a bit. "Um....I like Pokemon! It's about friendship and getting stronger, like I want to be! I always will like it for that, but other than that, the only other thing I watch is Yu-Gi-Oh." He told Christian.

Maya leaned forward on her elbows, listening to the group laugh and couldn’t help but smile herself. Although, she had to admit that she vastly preferred spectating over participating, at least with this game. Still, the probability of completely avoiding a turn herself wasn’t very likely, it would probably happen sooner or later... there wasn’t much she could do to avoid it, honestly.
She laughed as Tara stomped around in Soul’s clothing, singing some soundtrack in a somewhat absurd tone of voice. She shivered again, tightening her blanket around her arms. Maybe she should’ve dressed warmer.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta woke up a bit later after the movie so he got up fixed his sleeveless shirt and shorts then left his room. Once getting to the dorm he knocked on the door then entered. "Sup people, let's hurry up and get T or D over with so I can get sleep." He said trying to include himself.

MarcelGalliard790

"Oof...........Nice speech soul! Anyways Marcel-" Porco was cut off with an "NO GOD! NOPE!" From Marcel but then realized he had to do it. "Anyways...Truth or Dare?" Porco asked his brother for a response back. Marcel was a bit ready for it but he knew what he wanted to do. "Dare!" Marcel said confidentely but didn't realize what dares could pop up....but it was too late. "I dare you the next time you ever see Aclava is to hold her hands and say 'I love you and I would risk the world for you I will be the one to cheer you on! I will always be there for you...always' then kiss her and hug her." Porco told his brother his dare sentence. Marcel's face turned a bright red and a little bit of blood was coming from his nose but not to much. "AND IF SHE KILLS ME AFTER THAT!!!!!" Marcel said angrily at his brother before Porco responded with. "Meh then just run away and come towards my location and I'll clear everything up. Unless you refused the dare you Chicken!" Porco said putting emphasis on Chicken. Marcel wanted to do the dare but he also didn't want to ruin things again. "SCREW IT! I'LL DO IT!!!! I'LL DO THE DARE!! THOUGH ACLAVA MIGHT KILL ME! IT'LL BUFF!" Marcel shouted with confidence. Porco smiled as he looked at his brother. "Now that's the Marcel I know...Always taking challenges that might kill him."

Aclava sneezed. Presumably, A fleck of dust got to her. After her short walk, she finally arrived at the supermarket. She strolled through the aisle as she checked off her mental bucket list. A disposable camera, a duffel bag, large pounds of sunflower seeds, and a few other trinkets. When she reached the electronics section. She remembered the most crucial part of the whole ordeal. She held out her phone and began slowly pacing around the aisle until she reached a full signal. She dialed a phone a number and anticipated for the response on the other line. For a minute was silence until someone on the other end picked.

"Hello?" Aclava asked. The phone began to ring as a loud assortment of confeti and party music played. "Congratulations Caller!" said the voice of a radio show host. "You just won two tickets to HARRY COSTIN CONCERT with VIP Backstage ACCESS! WOO WOO WOOOO!" air horns and other wacky sound effects were playing. Normally Aclava would have turned a display immediately off but this was the moment she felt so grateful she had spent the past week calling the station and even trying earlier today. She was planning to buy the tickets outright, but rather rely on pure luck than spending so much on a backstage pass. With everything she needed, she checked most of her items (although stolen one or two things) and headed back to her dorms. though her face was calm her heart was beating extremely fast she thought she would faint. She quickly patted her cheeks and kept a steady pace. So long as tomorrow works out She thought. Nothing will stand in my way. While walking she put on headphones and played a song that was both pleasant and equally distasteful.

Soul looked up and blushed. “Sorry. I got a bit too...” he looked down and blushed some more “sentimental.” He chuckled, and looked up again. “But just so you know, If you ever need help, I’ll be there. But you guys...” he gave a thumbs up and a wink “are pretty good at taking care of yourselves!” He said, and laughed at Marcel’s Dare.
Tara cracked up, as this was turning Chaotic. “Okay, Marcel’s turn to truth or dare someone. We’re going in a linear order. That means whoever is done by Marcel does it to someone else, so on, so forth.”
She said, and waited to see.

MarcelGalliard790

"Alright then...." Marcel said trying gain his composure back after Porco's Dare. "Who should I ask........" Marcel told himself as he took a brisk look around the group and tried to find someone to ask Truth or Dare. "I know! Ooooohhhh Maya!" Marcel said as he did like a call of sorts to get Maya's attention. "Truth or Dare!" Marcel said in a serious tone of his voice as he waited to find his answer. Porco was just there and waited for someone to ask him a dare.

Ah. Damn.
Maya whined softly, looking a bit dismayed to be selected. She only could’ve avoided it for so long...
“Mmph.. I feel like Tara will pester me for life if I say truth,” she murmured, casting a teasing look to the blue haired girl. “So I guess I’m picking dare!” She concluded, brushing aside the ball of worry forming in her stomach. It was just a game, after all.