• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Soul nodded and went back into the classroom. “-so, I expect all of you to keep these for tomorrow. I wish you all good luck in getting to the true tournament. 112 students will not be participating. Only the lucky 16 who pull past the preliminary rounds.” Freezeflame said, and waved everyone off. “Good day.”
Soul walked outside, Tara trailing him. “Sooo, gonna practice the song you’ve been working on?” She asked Soul, and he nodded. “Yup. I’ve almost got down the hard part.” He said, and they both began giggling.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel then realized that he wasn't one of them. "Darn it!" Marcel shouted in realization as he wanted to fight in the duos thing. Porco however was unsure if he made it or not. "Excuse me if I may Mr. Freezeflame but did I make it or not?" Porco asked explaining why he thought about this after his brother's violent side showed. Marcel walked with soul, Tara, and Maya and said. "Ready for movie night everybody!" Marcel looked over and cued for Ollie to come with them. Porco was wondering where the others went and was hoping to leave soon.

Ollie looked over. "I never was informed what a movie night was..." Being pretty much homeless, he didn't know much of anything. But, he shrugged and grabbed onto Marcels arm. "Is the m-mean girl c-coming....?" Oliver asked, with fear in his voice.

MarcelGalliard790

"Hmmmm.....I don't think?" Marcel asked as he didn't know if Aclava was invited or not. Porco decided that he would find out tomorrow. "I gotta get going Mr. Freezeflame. I'll find out tomorrow if I had made it or not." Porco said as he waved goodbye to Freezeflame. Porco then hurried up toward the others and joined the little discussion. Howeve Porco noticed that Ollie was a bit scared. "Marcel....do you know why he's scared?" Porco asked his brother importantly. Marcel had already have the answer ready for his brother. "He wants to know if Aclava is going to come to the movie night tonight." Marcel told his brother back with a good response. "Well I don't think that Aclava would come....at least I think." Porco told Ollie with a sort of a protective tone to it.

Oliver smiled and looked at the ground, not saying anything else. He wasn't sure how to feel about anything anymore. But, he remembered something he wanted to ask. "You said you were performing someplace....can I come with you?" He asked his brothers, wanting to spend time with them more.

Freezeflame sighed. “Every student will participate in the preliminary. Each student will pair with another and there will be a sort of free for all. Then, we will have the winning 16 battle it out in a tournament, in one on one battles.” He said.

“Yeah bois! Time to go ham! Well, I only found 3 good movies. We’ll choose from those.” Soul said, and Tara grinned. I helped him decide... after all it turns out we’re dormmates!” She’s said.

Maya smiled softly, excited for movie night.
“I’m sure that whatever movies you settled for, we’ll like them regardless,” she chipped in softly. Silently, she prayed to any god that may have been listening:
Please don’t let it be horror.
You see, Maya Leyte could not handle horror movies. She’d probably end up clutching someone’s arm like a vice, whimpering and hiding her face in their shirt. And that just sounded cliche. Like some corny romance movie. Weird.

“We have... Pokémon: The First Movie, The Lion King, and... Shrek...” Soul said the first two with a grin, and then the last one with a not-so-much grin. He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes, sighing in disappointment, Tara snickering about ten feet away. “We luckily didn’t find any horror movies... I hate them, but Tara is obsessed with them.” Soul said, and Tara nodded furiously.

"Lion King! Lion King!" Ollie yelled, his more childish side taking over. He loved animals, and anything related to them. He began dancing around, singing " Hakuna Matata" with a goofy grin on his face.

As the announcement of the tournament along with its procedure, Aclava readied her bag and prepared to return to her dorm. Hearing the other classmates she briefly considered going to watch a movie with the rest of them. She only had to remind herself of her habit of over-analyzing films and the fact that there would be those who would not appreciate her appearance that she soon declined an invitation that did not exist. She pulled out a comic book from her bag and buried her head in it as she headed to her room.

Maya brought up her hand to hide a smile, muffling a gentle giggle.
“Soul, what do you mean there’s no horror movies? You said Shrek was an option!” She teased. “Scariest movie ever.”
She looked over to Tara, eyes flickering in amusement. “Although I highly doubt our choice will matter.. something tells me Tara will just turn the night into one big truth-or-dare game,” she laughed, scrunching up her nose at the girl with a playful expression. “But I gotta agree with Ollie on this one. Two votes for Lion King!” she announced with a smile towards Oliver.

Soul began cracking up at both of her jokes, and doubled over onto the ground. “M-my sides hurt! Haha!” He laughed, and Tara made a half smile, stifling back a laugh.

“I- hehe- vote the same. 3 votes.” Soul said between laughs. “It wasn’t that’s funny... but... 1 vote for Shrek....” she said, and Soul chimed in. “With our luck Tara will turn it into Truth or Dare Smash Edition, where whoever loses has to do the truth or dare for the winner...” “thanks for the idea!”

"Smash? What's that?" Ollie said, staring at the others. " stop using terms I don't understand.... " He mumbled, turning away, embarrassed he didn't know these simple things.

MarcelGalliard790

(Sorry I was gone for so long)
Marcel and Porco both took an agreement with Soul's idea. "We both decided that of course we are going for the Lion King." The Galliards chimed in going with Ollie's choice. "Hey Ollie. What king of instruments do you like to play?" Porco asked as Marcel then realized that he would have to cancel his twitch stream for the day. "Meh. I'll have a valid reason for it tomorrow when I stream." Marcel told himself as he needed to have a reminder for when he streams tomorrow. "Hey guys...Do you guys want to watch my drumming stream tomorrow?" Marcel asked them with a hint of excitement in his voice. "If so then hop onto Twitch.tv and type in the search bar MarcelGalliard capitals for the M and G no spaces." Marcel told them as if to say the wanted to watch a stream. "You can request songs and sub, follow, and donate money or bits." Marcel told them basically what they do over on his twitch channel. Porco turned to Ollie and said. "If you want you can come to my dorm after school and we can watch Marcel stream little brother." Porco then proceded to say that during the day tomorrow he is going to bring his laptop and watch a streamer by the name of Jennypurrs.

Oliver nodded, excitedly. "For instruments....I play piano sometimes....and I'm trying to find out how to play guitar. I have been saving up for one, and I almost have enough!" Oliver said happily.

“I play Keyboard... and that’s it.... Wait, I also play the Bass Clarinet!” He said, grinning. “I feel like it’s been Unanimously decided that we’re watching Lion King.” Soul added, and Tara sighed.

“Fine, but Smash or Truth or Dare is still on.” She said, and her grin became devious, and she rubbed her hands together. “Mwa ha ha!!”

MarcelGalliard790

"Very interesting Instruments you all play." Marcel said as he was ready for the movie. Even though the Galliards had seen it a bunch of times already. "Well as for instruments....I don't know maybe a DJ stand and disks." Porco said as he was confused about instruments that DJs use. "And as for me...well you should already know by now." Marcel said as he knew they could guess what instruments they could play. "As for you Maya...what instruments do you play?" Porco asked as he was curious to hear her answer. Marcel then looked over at Tara. "Same goes for you Tara what instruments do you play?" Marcel proceded to ask Tara. After the brothers heard Soul's answer they thought of something that they could do together. "Soul I have an idea that we can all probably do together!" Marcel said with excitement in his voice as they could do this with the right supplies.
(This is what they could do)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta got up from his room and walked the halls, seeing everyone he listened a corner. A concert they were talking about.... 'Imma just watch from here on out' he thought. Then he slipped into the shadows of the corner to be a stalker (and revive the rp @MarcelGalliard790 )

MarcelGalliard790

(I'll try!)
Marcel could hear someone near the Dorm and decided to Check it out. Porco however was still discussing the Idea if all of them doing a performance together. Marcel opened the door....slowly........and saw....... "Asta?" Marcel asked as he was confused as to why he was creating around the dorm. "What are you doing here anyways!" Marcel then said in a sharp tone as to get a point across. Porco was waiting for his brother to get back. Porco decided to go to the door to see who it was. "Ah! Asta! Welcome welcome! Come on in Asta!" Porco greeted Asta as he brought him inside. "Everyone look who it is!" Porco said trying to get everyone's attention.

Ollie tilted his head, seeing Asta. “Who are you....?” He asked, hiding behind Porco. He didn’t trust him at all, he didn’t really trust anyone but his brothers, Soul, Tara, and Maya.

Soul walked away and entered one of the dorms, which was probably his. Tara sighed. “Whoever wants a certain snack, please come to my dorm, and I’ll rite down a list.” She said, looking over everyone there with a grin. “Also, I play the bass guitar.” She added.

Realizing what she’d done (as in bringing up truth or dare), Maya cringed softly. Glancing at Soul with a playfully worried expression, she hugged a gentle laugh, following the group into the dorm. The classroom had been chilly, but warmth settled into her bones as she crossed into the room. Sighing contentfully, she sat herself down on the rug. A strange habit of hers. Ignoring all furniture and sitting everywhere but expected. Carpets, tables, countertops...
She purses her lips in thought as the topic of instruments. “Uhm, I played the cello a while back... like four years ago? Kinda dropped it though. Probably not very good. Other than that, I guess I was in choir for, like, three years.” She murmured. Not to anyone in particular, just an out-loud thought. Intrigued by the offer of snacks, a smiling Maya turned to Tara.
“Ooo, could we get some pretzels?” She requested cheerily.

The kitchen and living room had a clean look, not at all what you’d think Soul would do. Tara must’ve been cleaning those place. The only things that really screamed; “Yeah, Soul lives here,” were the 6 boxes of pop tarts on the kitchen counter and the monumental amount of consoles next to the TV. Occasionally, you’d feel a bit of a bump coming from one of the bedrooms.
“Sure! And don’t mind the bumps, that’s just Soul.” Tara said, and wrote down; “Pretzels” on a piece of paper. “Anyone else want a certain snack?”

In her room Aclava was finishing her phone call with her sister. Once again she recapped the events of the day and and her sister occasionally criticized or praised Aclava's actions. Before she could end the call her sister interrupted with a peculiar message. "Oh yeah, I got those cuffs you wanted. My uhm... Coworker.... spent all day making them, so if you have a problem complain to me and ill give him an earful." The way she spoke was as if there was an assuring wink in that statement. "I will have it shipped tomorrow afternoon, so you wont waste it on a tournament. Anyways work calling again. Love you." Then she hung up before Aclava could respond. It didn't matter as Aclava did not need to say anything. Things were slowly coming as plan. She checked her phone and played a particular song that filled with her hatred and also motivation. She pulled out a small notebook with a mess of scribbled out ideas and overlapping battle plans. She opened a page that showed a drawing of comic book superhero clobbering a villain and put a big X over the drawing. Aclava grabbed a dirtied and worn out comic book and drew multiple circles one panels. It was a heroine with a wide and powerful pose. Normally with Marcel around she was never sure but at the moment she stood up straight and did the pose herself. In a feeling of both pride and slight embarrassment she also though of the right words to say alongside the pose but could not think of anything.

With her growing excitement for tomorrow she hopped into her bed and tried sleeping. However she couldn't help but think about the other classmates. They were having some kind of party and as much as she didn't want to talk to half of them, she did feel somewhat left out. On one her potted plants a leaf fell off and and began to mold and darken into an ant. The ant walked under the doors and went into the dorm hallways. Seeing how ants have a powerful sense of smell, it naturally started heading towards the dorm with the others.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta casually walked as if he wasnt jelly that they were having. "Um... I was looking for something bUt I gu3s5 tHiS party seems fun I'll come join." He said with a few voice cracks. He sat down in an arm chair getting all comfortable. "Also I would like a tea or a bag chips please." He said.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco noticed that Ollie was scared about Asta. "Don't worry Ollie. Asta means no harm to all of us. He is actually a cool person." Porco pointed out to Ollie telling him all about Asta. Marcel was thinking about what would he want from Tara. Porco looked around and seeing how clean the room was his OCD didn't trigger at all. "At least it's an organized place compared to what it was like at home." Porco told himself knowing that this year would be a fun experience. Marcel had already been relaxing on his part but then he realized that he also wanted to do his stream. "Yo guys check this out! Yoku clone engage!" As a clone that looked like him appeared. Marcel explained that he had mastered the art of "Disappearing forms" aka Yoku. The clone went back to the dorm that Marcel was staying in with Aclava for the year. The clone knocked at her door and then said. "Hey so I am a clone of Marcel and I noticed that you feel a bit left out on my behalf you are invite to the thing and as for me the clone I will begin my stream." The clone said as he prepared for his stream.

Tara nodded and wrote down; “Chips and tea.” on her notepad. “Marcel? Porco? Any snacks for you?” She asked, and there was a loud slam from one of the bedrooms, making the entire dorm shake. “Oh great, here he goes again... hehe...” she laughed, and it seemed that this was semi-normal. At least here.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco had to think about this.... "What I want i-" Porco said being cut off by Marcel saying "TAKIS!!!!" Porco gave him a glare as to watch out next time. "Anyways....as I was saying-" Porco once again being cut off by Marcel then saying "With a Mountain Dew code red." Porco was fed up with Marcel and decided to say "Funyuns. With a Mountain Dew normal..." Porco said as he looked at his brother with a death glare. "Well then what are you...some kind of square?" Marcel said trying to insult his brother but Porco instead started to crack up and flopped on the floor laughing.

Aclava thought about it as her breathing slowed and steadied to calm and stillness. She had already made up her mind that now was not the time for parties. She needed an actual rest for tomorrow. With not much energy she dryly stated "No thanks". She closed her eyes and mind drifted off into the unconscious sleep.

It was very common that when Aclava fell asleep her mind would enter any insect she still had active. She was but a tiny ant, crawling tirelessly to the smell of scented chips and sugary soda. She had finally found the land of plentiful treats. there were many giants that the ant could name. One was the blue-haired Soul, the uplifting Maya, two half-demons, and more. The ant clung closely to the shadows of the walls as she new giants would be hostile to even non-threatening creatures. Still, the ant scuttled about to find a comfy spot where it could feast.

Maya chuckled softly, gazing at the plethora of poptart boxes scattered on the counter. Classic Soul.
Yawning briefly, she looked around, studying the dorm. It was quite different from her style, but she was definitely fond of it. As a harsh movement somewhere else in the dorm caused the room to tremble, she blinked, puzzled. Slowly getting to her feet, she explored until she found the site of the tremors. Peering in curiously, she poked her head in.
“Soul..?”

Soul was in the bedroom. It was messy and untidy, weights and notebooks full of his drawings scatteted about the room. In the corner, Soul was wearing a sleeveless shirt to show off DEM MUSCLES (I died a little writing that,) and was punching a punching bag. “Hya! Ha!” He struck it again and again, not knowing Maya entered the room.

“Okay, some Funyuns, some Takis, a 2 liter of Mtn.Dew and another of Mtn. Dew Code Red... Alright.” Tara finished the list. “Okay. Any other arrangements I should make- oh yeah! I need all y’all’s phone numbers.” She added with a nod.

MarcelGalliard790

"Why would you need our phone numbers?" Porco asked a little concerned about her action. Marcel however was framing up when seeing soul and his room. "Lol Just me in a nutshell!!" Marcel pointed out before walking back to where Porco was. "Oh yeah!!! Spicy bois let's frickin go!" Marcel said in excitement waiting for his spicy takis! Porco was curious about something with his brother. "Alright then....since you love spicy food how about this!" Porco said as he pulled out an excuisite pepper known as the Carolina Reaper. "Pshhh this is nothing! I have had ten ghost peppers in a row!" Marcel said but he didn't know what he was getting himself into with this one. "Alright here it goes!" Marcel said before taking a bite of the pepper and then........ "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Marcel shouted with basically a fire coming out of his mouth. Porco was testing his brother to see how long he could last with one bite. Marcel's face was turning red like a freaking taki and then Porco yeeted Marcel some cool drinks to help him out. "I f***ing hate you right now Porco." Marcel said with a raspy side to his voice.

“What does f***ing even mean?” Oliver asked, confused. He shrugged it off and started running around some more, giggling, before he ran into a wall. “Ow....who put that there?” He asked, holding his head.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco gave Marcel a death glare for what he just said I front of Ollie. "Meh...he'll never know what it means." Marcel then proceded to point out to Porco. "And Ollie......that was always there it was built into the dorm." Porco pointed out but then he noticed Soul and then proceded to Facepalm. "Hey when I do this I tend to shut my door first!" Marcel pointed out to soul as he was about 1 meter away from his dorm. Porco decided to go and check on Ollie. "Come on. Ya want anything to eat while we watch our movie?" Porco proceded to grab Ollie and Ask him the question about food. Marcel was cracking up at soul for him not closing his door.

Ollie wasn't paying attention as he pulled out his phone and pulled up Siri. "Hey Siri, what does f***ing mean?" He turned to Porco. " Um....I'm good! I'll just have whatever everyone else has! "

Soul, being hyperfocused on training, didn’t notice outsiders enter his humble abode, and reared back his fist, holding it there for a few, and shot it forward with blue fiery might! He held it on the punching bag, his eyes glowing as he pressed foreword, flames spreading over his body as he punched foreward like a madman. “AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” He screamed, and his hair began to glow and flash every few seconds, like he wasn’t on the brink of entering Full Power Mode. Still, the bag barely budged. It was one of the kind that sent force back at you.
“Okay. Once you’re all done watching Soul train, leave, get on some pajamas, grab and prepare what’s you need, and be back in an hour and a half.” Tara said with a nod, looking into Soul’s room at his burning hot blue fire explosion.

Maya observed Soul’s room with an amused glint in her eye, as the girl stifled a laugh. Honestly, the room was exactly as she’d imagined it. Messy, cluttered, notebooks strewn about... and a surprising collection of weights and other miscellaneous training items.

She watched him attack the bag for a moment longer, studying the way he moved. Swift, agile, quick to move back but still going in a lot offensively. Another noteworthy feature was his physique; when hidden by clothes, Soul seemed fairly average, but he seemed to be hiding a decent amount of muscle, now open to the eye with his apparent lack of sleeves. Was her face getting warm...?

She cleared her throat.
“So-oul,” she offered, in a sing-song sorta voice. “We’re all gonna head back and get ready, don’t take too long, alright?”
The way she spoke was teasing, and she flashed him a gentle smile before walking back towards the group, waving her quick goodbyes, and leaving to change and grab what she needed.

His hair became fully lit up for a few seconds, but then he was launched backward onto his feet with a grin. “Wooo hoo! Yeah man!” He said, raising his fist to the sky. He looked outside his room. “Oh- Ah- Hey!!” He stumbled backwards with a blush, but regaianed composure. He stretched his shoulder, and sighed. “There we go... getting some distance...” he said with a grin, looking up again. “Oh right... movie night!!” He said, as his face a bit blank before, but then he remembered why everyone was here.

“Woo... good job!” Tara said, flashing a thumbs up at Soul. “See y’all in an hour and a half! Hope Soul’s room didn’t make you regurgitate!” She joked, and Soul just gave her the unamused face.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco knoded and left back to their dorms. "C'mon Ollie. Let's go." Porco said with Marcel walking behind him. The brothers went back to their separate dorms. During the hour and a half break they had Porco had gotten his albums and stuff to show them how he mixes his music. However Marcel decided to bring his laptop over and both of them changed. They had a lot of time left so Porco decide to make a new mashup of JSAB songs this time he called it "Rest in Peices" it was a mashup of Cool Friends, Termination shock, Mortal Kombat, Fox, and Vindicate Me. Marcel was thinking about tomorrow and the tournament. "If need be.......I let dark me take over and help out in the tournament." Marcel told himself as a note if Marsene doesn't work as well as he thought it would