• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta had realized not everyone was super buff to the core like him so thought up a normal exercise routine. "Ok guys since all y'all ain't that buff here what ya gotta do (one punch man's workout) 100 sit ups, 100 push ups, and a 5 kilometer run. So I guess that will probably be the end of gym when everything is done." Asta said with so much realization.

"Yessir then we'll either go to social studies or some other class like normal." Mr.Martin said. Most people had gotten past 100 of something so it won't be long until class is over.

Tara had done them in less than a minute due to her super strength that she focused into her arm muscles and into her leg muscles. She then moved on to sit up, focusing her energy into her gut. “Done Mr. Martin sir!” She said, not breaking a sweat. Though her power didn’t increase muscle mass, it increased strength through some odd manner. She focused 30% of her energy into her legs, and burst forward into her 5 kilometers.

It took a bit longer for Soul, but he used his hands to burst in and out of push ups with ease. He then turned into sit ups, and did them quickly. Finally, he got up, and began to burst forward in long strides, propelling himself with his fire.

JPSomeone

"Aight I think everyone is done or finishing up. So I guess class time is up."Asta said.

"Your right, get going to your next class kiddos!" Mr.Martin said calmly now as if he achieved something. When Mr.Martin said that Asta was already half way gone and on the trial to the next class. Not worried about everyone or trying to get stuck in a situation like everyone else he had intentions of actually getting stuff done in class.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Well this was an eventful class..." Marcel said as him and Porco got ready for their next class. Their next class would be math but it's algebra. "Geez math." Marcel told Porco in a sarcastic tone. "I don't find it all that bad Marcel." Porco told him as they walked in and took their seats. "Personally the best movie to come out right now is Dragon Ball Super Broly." Marcel told Porco as they always had debates over the best movie. "I can agree on that the animation is clean and crisp. Nonetheless Gogeta and Broly are now canon to the Dragon ball universe." Porco told him pointing out some things about the movie.

Soul appeared behind the two. “Y’ guys talking about Broly!? Man, that movie was the best! Especially Gogeta Blue!!!” He said, pumping his fist. “I knew it was coming, but I did NOT expect it to look that good!!!” He continued.

Ollie started to fall asleep, leaning backwards in his chair. “If i stay quiet, No one will see me...sleeping probably would help with that...” Right before falling asleep, his chair fell backwards as his head hit the floor, making a loud thump sound. He shot up and ran to math class, whimpering the whole way. “Ow....ow ow ow...”

MarcelGalliard790

"Of course now is the more important question." Marcel proceded to say after Soul said his opinion on the movie. "Gogeta or Vegito...Which is stronger?" Porco then followed up after Marcel said his side. Both thought that they were equals in strength. "However I think that Vegito in the Anime should have lasted a bit longer than it did against Zamasu." Marcel then pointed out a flaw with the Vegito fusion. "True but there are different ways that thy could have nerfed Gogeta in the movie." Porco then pointed out against Marcel's claim about Gogeta.

Oliver watched Porco and Marcel, smiling slightly. "It must be nice, being able to fit in like it's nothing....but.....I can't talk to them without-(you can talk to them without having to fight. Your gonna be fighting in a tournament anyway.) Really? Yes!" Oliver thought, looking at the two happily. " hi Marcel and Porco! " He exclaimed, waving to them from the back of the classroom.

MarcelGalliard790

"Oh hey Ollie! What's up?" Marcel and Porco greeted Ollie from across the room. "We were just talking about that new Broly movie that just came out!" Porco told his friend excitedly and with a sort of eeee side to it. "Anyways Ollie...Last week what exactly happened to you. I heard you were like bit by a wolf or something." Marcel asked as he tried to see what happened. Porco on the other hand felt like Ollie probably didn't want to talk about is all that much.

"Five times nine divided by two squared..." Aclava was muttering out her problem solving under her breath. Her mind was going back and forth as she would come up with an answer, doubt herself and redo the question. Eventually, some of them she was unsure she sent a small fly to look at other people's paper. She didn't see it as cheating but more of "assessing with peer knowledge". She was stuck on one particular problem but was getting annoyed by the boy's broccoli and wolf talk. She looked over at them and made a silence gesture with her finger.

Oliver remembered the events that happens that day......
----------
Flashback!
----------

Oliver walked through the woods, looking around frantically. He was covered in scratchs, bite marks, and hadn't eaten since he was left there. The Puppeteer teleported over,petting the boys head "You'll be under my control soon puppet...... But for now, may as well have a little fun.... " The older boy smiled before kicking Oliver in the head, causing him to pass out...as the Puppeteer walked away, laughing.
---------
flashback End.
-------

Oliver had tears well up in his eyes, as he began sobbing. He ran over to the other two boys and hugged them both, shaking uncontrollably. "Don't let them take me back there.....I don't w-wanna go back.....n-never...." He cried, hugged the other two tighter.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco were surprised by Ollie's action by hugging them. But when Aclava came over and silenced them, Marcel and Porco showed their sharp teeth like sharks. "Listen, Whatever happens next just make sure to let us have you show some power so then we can head in your direction." Porco said trying to be the big brother that Ollie had never had before. Marcel was still not finished with Aclava. "Listen here! I will not stand for you continually be like a bully to me!" Marco pointed out her actions at her. "Calm down Marcel we don't want what happened a week ago happen again." Porco pointed out as Marcel remembered how he almost killed Aclava. "Yeah....but just don't do this to me please we are already going through tough enough." Marcel pointed out to Aclava as him and Porco were in a struggle recently.

Oliver looked over at Alcava, using a word he learned from The Puppeteer. "***k you!" He said, not knowing what the word ment. He snuggled closer to the other boys, holding them tightly, but not enough to hurt them. He thought of them like brothers, and wasn't going to let the girl be mean to them.

Soul was surprised by everything that just happened, but then looked at Oliver with a determined face. "You won't go back. You'll perfect your powers and we will fight in the tournament. I guarantee it. I have good hopes for you mate." He said, and stuck out his arm for a handshake. "We fight on the playing ground of equals now. We'll see to your future... together." He said this, a glow of determination sparkling in his eyes, enough to make anyone shed their anxieties and feel the same emotion he does.

Tara looked at Soul dumbfounded. "Maya. My cousin just did an invigorating/determining speech. What the hell has gotten into him!?" She said, looking between Soul, Oliver, Porco, Maya, Marcel, and Aclava. "I guess we'll just have to see if it stays for tomorrow during the tournament event." She added.

"I don't know what your lives are" she was also considering saying 'I don't care' but restrained herself. She looked at the guy who looked scared of himself and the world around him. it was strangely.....Nostalgic. It was a painful kind of nostalgia, the type that brings all five senses back to a certain moment. the sound of crickets and sobs, the taste of iron, the feeling of wood, and the smell of blood. Truly at that moment, she was angry that the boys would accept this. That they would give him a moment to grieve show weakness. Aclava tried to hide her emotion with nothing more than an annoyance in her tone.

" Right now were in math class. This is not the time for crying if you breakdown so easily-" her words now reminded herself of someone she knows. "Youll die too easy, compose yourself." She then turned away and went back to her desk. She considered if maybe she was too harsh, but drowned the thought with the current math problem.

"D-Die....?" Oliver said, whimpering. He suddenly became angry and lifted Alcava with his telekinses, glaring at her. "I was LEFT TO DIE BY MY PARENTS! IF ANYTHING, I'M LUCKY! AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME! MARCEL AND PORCO ARE PRETTY MUCH THE FAMILY I ALWAYS WANTED! SO WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE US ALONE, AND SHUT THE ***K UP!!!! " He yelled, losing control over his emotions as he broke down in tears again, letting Marcel and Porco go. "Maybe I should have died.....is that what everyone wants....?" He said to himself, before walking back to the corner of the class, laying his head on his desk.

JPSomeone

Asta looked around he saw that 1 kid he confronted on the beach and heard him say a certain word. "Yo you don't say that to anyone especially a lady unleash your about to Virginia smash her." Asta said explaining something to Ollie. Looking at the girl who just threatened he had scene a flicker of emotion that just appeared on her face and then left. Seeing that confrontation and including everyone in the conversation and talking to people about their feelings helped someone with there well being Asta had decided to talk to this girl (Aclava). "You good? I heard how the little guy insulted you and it didn't seem right so I wanted to check to see if you were alright."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
"DID I JUST HEAR A SWEAR WORD?!" Christian shouted as he barged into the next classroom, with Jesie following behind him. He menacingly walked over to Oliver and mumbled behind him, "You realize you are in a school right now, right?" He put his arm around Oliver and said, "You better take it back, dude. Or else you'll get sent to detention."

Oliver looked at Christian, yelping in fear as he fell out of his chair, crawling backwards against the wall. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry....please don't hurt me...." He whimpered, still afraid of the older. He then ran back over to Marcel and Porco, hiding behind them. "Don't let him hurt me.....I don't wanna get hurt again...." He whined, trembling.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco looked at each other with a blank face on. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!" They both thought to themselves about the series of events. Marcel was fed up with Aclava and how she bullied her friend. "WELL AREN'T YOU GOING TO KILL HER AFTER ALL SHE DID THREATEN OLLIE!" A voice said in Marcel's mind but Marcel knew that voice all to well. "I am not going to kill her!" Marcel then said out loud not meaning to. Porco knew that his dark-side wanted to take over and harm others. "Listen Aclava!" Porco said in preparation of a speech. "Have you never lost somebody that was close to you? Have you ever been in any struggles in your life? Then if you haven't why should you be judging others for what they have been through. We all have had something bad happen to us! But that doesn't mean that you have the right to scold an innocent kid who did nothing wrong to you! And telling him to kill himself in not something you want to say upfront to someone going through a tough time! Do you know how many people kill themselves a year because of people telling a specific person to die! More than any of us could count so think about what you say next time and who your messing with." Porco finished his long speech hoping to get a point across. Marcel stood up with Ollie and the applauded for Porco's outstanding speech. "Get em' Porco!" Marcel told his brother with enthusiasm. Porco silenced him though.

Last edited:
Oliver simply stared as this was happening, sadly watching. "No one likes you....your a freak....you should just die....." The voices in his head circled around as he looked at everyone. " excuse me...I'll be right b-back.... " He said, walking out of the room. "You should just kill yourself.....everyone wants it that way...." The voice in his head said again. So, for once, he stopped and considered it. " no one will notice I'm gone.....r-right....? " He said quietly, running out of the building. He sat down and looked up at the clouds, tears streaming down his face.

DoggoKing22

"Now look at what ya done, Chrissy. Go and apologise to the kid." Jessie said as he smacked Christian in the back of the head. Christian ran out of the classroom and followed Oliver outside. Overhearing what he said to himself, Christian said to him, "The only people that will notice is your friends and I." He sat down and looked at Oliver. "Look. I'm not gonna hurt ya or anythin. I just wanted to have fun with you. The stuff I said to you back there in class was as a joke. You really need to overcome your fears, man." He tried to cheer him up, but he thought he was doing a bad job.

Oliver turned his head away from Christian, whimpering softly. "...Your just saying that. Nobody really cares...." Tears welled up in his eyes. "I'll I do is cause trouble. Everyone would be much happier if I just died. Even my parents wanted me to die!" He yelled, wrapping his arms around himself. " ....do you ever feel that way...? That your just a mistake...? " He asked him, looking over at him slightly.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel felt Ollie's life presence as he ran out of the school. "Porco we gotta go now!" Marcel told his brother urgently as a crisis call. Porco nodded and was ready to go and get Ollie back! The used the teleportation but before that they made Yoku clones of themselves and looked over at Aclava. "Hmph...SCUM!!!" They then proceeded to shout at her as they teleported. They reached Christian and Ollie in an instant. "Christian let us deal with this." Marcel told him importantly. Porco sat with him and decided to talk things over with him. "Just don't listen to what scumbag Aclava has to say. Be your own you Ollie! And I know for damn sure who the real Ollie is inside! He's a nice kid who would listen to his older siblings and have guidance in life. If there was ever a bully he would report it right away!" Porco said with tears starting to swell in his eyes. "He wouldn't listen to people he would listen to those he looked up to." Porco then followed up with. "It doesn't matter what lowlife trash is trying to bring you down!" Porco said as he stated to point at his heart. "It matters about what's in there not about how people see you from the outside." Marcel told him with a calm and soothing voice.

DoggoKing22

"Hey, listen. It's not your fault that you cause trouble. Most people do bad things because of how their parents treated them. It's not your fault that you cause trouble, it's your parents' fault." Christian said as he looked over at Oliver. He turned around and saw Marcel and Porco. He listened to what they had to say and he added on with, "They're right. It doesn't matter on how you act on the outside, but rather the inside that counts."

As Aclava was writing her ledger slowly degraded as she was losing focus and from being off balance by telekinesis. she cocked her head towards Asta with not directly looking at him. "He did not insult me, I told him to shape up and he that as a threat. Olliver. The boy has too much emotional baggage if he's not crying he's enraged. If hes not barely attempting to do good, he gives himself over to danger and destruction. I just want to live my life, one my family can be proud of, That guy should do the same even without a family."

The tip of her pencil snapped when she heard Porco shouting, her head snapped towards him and stared directly into his eyes. She wanted to scream, she wanted to say how she saw life and death first hand. She wanted to talk about the hurt she had, her struggles and how she shouldn't care about others now. She wanted to shout every obscenity and tell Oliver to grow a spine.

But all she managed to say was "I have faced struggles, I do now, and I will overcome them." in a quiet tone. She said nothing else.

Oliver looked up at Porco and Marcel confused. "Listen to..older siblings...? I don't have any siblings...my parents kicked me out when I was born, remember...? " He said blankly, barely showing any emotions. "Common Ollie, just do it....do it in a way they won't expect it, and don't tell them..." He continued to sit there, the voices in his head becoming louder, and more convincing.

DoggoKing22

"By the way, Olli. If you're havin voices in your head that causes you to do this type of stuff, tell them to kiss my a** and go to he**." Christian said to Oliver as he stood up. "Now if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna be heading back to class so I wont be late."

Oliver sat there, confused a moment. " I need to show others in not worthless, I know, I'll use my gift of music! " He thought. He thought over things about what he was doing, and other things, as his eyes filled with tears again. He then saw tears in Porco's eyes, and has an idea. He ran off to a clearing in the forest, picking up some flowers, and then ran back. " Here Porco! Don't be sad! You always make people happy, you should be happy to! " He said somewhat cheerfully, linking the flowers into a chain, and putting it on Porco's head.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel put a hand on his should and said something that would change Ollie possibly forever. "We could be like your siblings." Marcel said as he looked over at his brother. Porco took the chain and greeted him as his possible new Older brother. They both knew that they would be there for Ollie no matter what. "Anyways." Porco said with a calm voice. "Let's head back most people like Maya are probably worried sick about you." Marcel then replied to Porco's comment. "Let's head back.....as brothers!" Porco said as him and Marcel got up and were ready to head back. Marcel was ready when he go a phone call it was his mother. "Hello?" Marcel greeted after a little while Marcel got on his knees and strayed to cry while shouting "DAMN IT!" Porco was worried and asked "What happened!" Marcel gave him the phone and their mom told him that their sister Ymir had passed away. Porco was then on the ground crying with Marcel.

JPSomeone

Asta felt a chill go down his spine as life went by faster and faster as everyone spoke, especially Aclava. He heard her mumble something about overcoming something else but he didn't want to pry for info as he already so he gathered his things then started walking to hero training class.

As he walked down to hero training class he started to punching and kicking the air as he walked causing wind to move in that direction (imagine a saitama's serious serious serious strike but not like enough wind power to break stuff like he does but like enough wind power to make your average tree almost snap in half.). Punching and kicking the air were his coping mechanism with life when things got ruff, confusing, or even both. "UGH, we got lil dog boi making stuff happen begging attention, other people falling into it, then those people repeat the cycle. Then you got that 1 girl who seemed like she indirectly roasted me by replying back to me about dog boi. People with powers... are strange beings." Asta said throwing another punch to the air.

Once he got to his destination he asked for extra lessons on how to use weapons of all sorts. Asking for weapon training instead learning how to use his power cutting weapons was smart in his opinion because: 'No 1 knew there was a counter to every power in the world but coming at the price of not having powers yourself.' This implying that if you have powers or any certain abilities and you tried to the weapons in his book, the weapons in his book with consume the abilities inside never to be used again. Though that wasn't the point, just explaining how his book works, the point was to ask for extra lessons on how to use any weapon. Asta walked up to the teacher pleading for extra lesson. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO USE ANY WEAPON TEACHER! D;"

Soul sat down, sighing, Tara doing the same. “All this drama is making me feel like we’re doomed as a species...” he sighed, and Tara looked at him. “Hey, I’m sure they’ve got it.. we can just hang out here and listen to Freezeflame.” She said, smiling. “Besides, I already knew we were doomed as a species when you fell on your butt yesterday because of your crush on May-“ she was about to finish, but Soul gave her a death glare. “Ok, ok...”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco wiped the tears of their face and said to Ollie. "This will buff for us trust us." Marcel was ready to go so was Porco. "Ready Ollie we are going to find Soul's primary location." Marcel told him as they prepared their instant transmission. "Alright! I'm ready for this let's go!" Porco said as he prepared to instant transmission his way back to Soul. Marcel, Porco, and Ollie all teleported to Soul's location by tracking his power. "Heya Soul!" Marcel said in a sort of tone that was to surprise him. Porco stood there waiting to see if "dark queen" Aclava would show up again. Marcel then sat next to Soul and apologized for everything that happened. "Anyways so who do you think would be stronger...Gogeta or Vegito?" Marcel asked him trying to lighten the mood up after what happened.

Oliver walked over to Porco, patting his back softly. "L-look....whatever happened, im....sorry. Whatever it is, it must have been bad. But, if you wanna talk about, I'll listen to you big brother..." He said quietly, realizing what he said. " U-Um...I'm allowed to call you that....r-right? If you don't want me to I u-understand..... " He said softly, looking at the ground. I'll...be right back again....." He said, waking out of the classroom. "Well....how about it? You gonna die or what?" The voice in his head said. " Fine...I will....no one will know....you know what? I'm just gonna starve myself. No one will ever know... " He thought to himself, walking into a supply closet. "Until I can find the principal, I'll just use this as my dorm....he won't mind, right?" He said quietly , laying down on the floor.

MarcelGalliard790

"Uhhh....Porco. Where did Ollie go?" Marcel asked concerned about his new member. "Not again Ollie!" Porco said using instant Transmission to find him in the closet. "Ok.....what's going on with you recently Ollie. You haven't been acting like yourself." Porco asked as he was concerned for his new brother. "If you want to know what happened.....our sister Ymir Galliard passed away after being in a car accident that made her lose control of her car." Porco said starting to have tears fall from his eyes. "She was a kind sister....she scared off our childhood bullies that called me and Marcel monsters because we were half bloods. We're lost......now me and Marcel have to live a thousand years and never again no peace. I can already imagine that darkness." Porco told Ollie about their sister Ymir and all she did for them. Porco wiped away the tears and proceeded to talk to him. "Back in elementary school we were told to kill ourselves....we almost did but our parents stopped us in time and sued the school for almost making us commit suicide. With you acting like this it's starting to make me have those vivid memories again. Don't listen to that Dark person....Defend for what you believe is right! So come on let's head back...little brother." Porco said as he got up ready to head back to class.

Ollie smiled faintly, nodding slightly. He stood up wobbling a bit as he hugged Porco, whimpering a bit. "Why would you try to commit suicide...? You and Marcel are the coolest people around....I don't even understand how you would even call me a brother...." He said sadly, hugging onto him. "And...I don't know what your talking about. I'm acting completely normal....I just came to hang out in my dorm..." He said, pointing around the closet.

MarcelGalliard790

Porto gave him a Saitama ok face. "Dude..........this is a utility closet. And our next class the principle is in it." Porco pointed out a couple things to Ollie. Marcel was getting a bit worried about how they haven't been back in a little bit. "Now come on. Let's head back to class." Porco said as he opened the door and walked back with Ollie.

Oliver tilted his head, confused. "But, a closet was the closest to a dorm I had....I never got one. Maybe the principal will let me dorm with one of you two!" He said happily, clinging onto you again. When they got back to class, he ran up to Marcel and hugged him to.

MarcelGalliard790

"Yo!" Marcel greeted Ollie as him and Porco came back. Porco told him about everything and how he might get a dorm. "Y'know what! Imma gonna dorm with Ozzie! Better then having a dorm with dark queen!" Marcel announced proudly. Marcel had something planned though. He floated to the center of the room and a silver spark was next to his foot and then an aura of white and silver consumed him. Showing only the figure of Marcel and he was ready. Porco was playing Plesco's unlocked and when it hit the drop...Marcel appeared with Silvery-white hair and silvery-white eyes replacing the red part of his eyes. "The power....it's............Ultra Instinct." Porco said after Marcel reappeared. Marcel had the aura around him and smiled at Ollie.

Oliver let out a small cry when he saw the aura, hiding behind Porco. He remembered everything he did when he had the aura, and let out a small growl behind Porco, thinking Marcel was being controlled.