• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Throughout Marcel's apology. Aclava was still unpacking her belongings. Moving a cactus on her nightstand and sorting out an insect encyclopedia with a couple of comic books. she was quiet for the ordeal, besides muttering whether to put something on the nightstand or keeping it in the bag. when she was finally unfinished packing. she sat down on the bed and stared out a window.

"Bugs," she said. unscrewing a water bottle. "I deal in bugs. Thats my power" she pour a bit of water into the cap and poured that bit into the cactus. "So if you see any bugs let me deal with them, dont touch them." she was quiet for a moment, still not looking at him. "None of that should have happened" it wasnt much of an apology but an attempt. "but it did. it's in the past. cant change that." Aclava was feeling very uncomfortable talking anymore about it, so she decided to change the subject. "House rules. You shower first. I can't cook, and I don't sleep, so you don't need to wake me up." She picked up a book about medical terminology and opened a bookmarked page. "If all you have to say is 'im sorry' then whats done is done. I need my space." she looked at her phone and shut it off. "Especially after that."

Maya blinked in surprise as Soul dove forward to blast away a wolf that had crept behind them. In all truth, she hadn’t even heard it, but watching Soul’s “transformation”, if you will.
It was like some protective aura just completely took over him; he’d dove in without a second’s hesitation, focusing a harsh Cosmic Impact onto the canine; but not enough to kill it, thank God, because Maya would’ve most definitely cried. Even though it was probably about to attack her.
Studying him with a puzzled expression, she stepped forward. “Woah. What was that? Your eyes were all.. like. Bright. And your hair was like.”
She gestured at her head, emphasizing little explosion signs with her hands. “Y’know?”

Tara grabbed Soul’s shoulders and started shaking them. “SOUUUUL!!! You did it again! You did your Full Power mode again!!” She Yelled, continuing to shake him. He looked dizzy and confused. “St-stop it or I’ll p-pass out-!” He said, his mind getting boggled by her shaking him. She stopped, and turned to Christian and Maya. “I call that Full Power-“ “-that name is boring!” “-form. At least it would be official if Soul liked the name. Anyway, it only happens if he’s in a truly intense fight or someone he cares about is in a lot of danger. And I don’t think he cares about me that much.” She said and winked.
It took a tiny bit for Soul to process that, but when he did... his face broke out into a massive blush. “Sh-Shut up!” He flicked her forehead and she laughed hysterically.

“I called you here to tell you that I will be doing one-on-one training with you. You will train to fight the possessor. Once done, there will be no danger to any future events...” Freezeflame said, and sipped some tea. “I don’t usually do this, but I think it is necessary to our school as a whole.” He added.

As soon as Oliver heard the word "fight" his eyes turned red again. "No...not again....( Well...yes, again! You have too! Your supposed to be a fighting machine!) But I'm a human....(...shut up.)" Oliver continued to have that conversation in his head, before standing up. " Urm....s-sorry I h-have to go ok b-bye! " Oliver stammered quickly before he was surrounded by a purple aura, which was new. He then ran out of the office at a high speed.

Ice blocked his path. “CONTROL IT. Don’t even speak to the possessor, it will only make things worse.” He said, and used possesion fire to drown out the voices of the possessor in Oliver’s head. “Control it...”

Oliver simply began running around the room, freaking out. He struggled to control his power, but was failing. Eventually, the aura turned full red as he charged at the ice, breaking through it. He turned back and grinned. "Possesion Fire? Really? I can control him either way." He got ready to run off again, but paused. " by the way....you may have heard of me before, maybe not. My name....is The Puppeteer. " He then shot off at high speed, teleporting towards the forest.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian scratched the back of his head and started messing with Soul, "Awww, is someone embarrassed because they care for their friends?" He started walking out the door with the VHS Tapes in his pockets. He turned around to the others, saying, "Come on, guys. The VHS Tapes won't play by themselves!"

Someone stood exactly where Oliver teleported. It was quite far away from where the main group was. He looked up, and a red chain came out of his hand, and wrapped itself around Oliver and then disappeared. “You can’t teleport anymore. Deal with it.” He surrounded them in a massive wall of flames. “I am Mr. Flase. Good to meet you chap. Now you better get out of that kid’s body or I will track you down and knock you out of him myself.” He said.

He blushed even redder. “You know exactly what she meant.” He said, and Tara continued to laugh, falling onto the ground.

He shrugged and yawned, not really caring. " Sorry, no can do pal. I know him to be my puppet, so y'all gotta deal with it. " He said simply. "Now, if you excuse me, I would appreciate it if you would let me go now."

He laughed. “Heh, no. I can’t have you fooling around in some kid’s body. I won’t stand for it. Besides, we’ll need him if ‘Insane Asylum’ ever shows his face around here again.” He then began to jet a bunch of possesion fire at him. It hurt the possessor, not the host, if you forgot.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel smiled and said "Don't worry...I got ya. I can abide by those rules." Porco was waiting for them and was very interested about soul and his powers. And after the whole dilemma with Tara he began to chuckle. "Ohhh soul......why are you so random. " Porco said with a hint of a tease to his voice. Marcel hoped that he can help out with cooking for the night. "Alright I got this!" Marcel said confident with his task. " Yoku clones engage! " Marcel said as multiple grey clones appear from behind him. Marcel cued them to do different things and the did the things they were cued to do. Porco was having fun with the others at the abandoned site

"Ow! OKAY! I'LL LEAVE! He yelled, as the aura disappears and Oliver fell onto the floor, unconscious. His body wasn't use to the pressure of being controlled all the time, so he was all worn out.

A man was mopping the halls while Mr. Flase had caught the kid and the kid had fallen to the ground, "So...... should I leave or should I help?"
Seeing as a lot of stuff happened Jack returned to his dorm as he started making dinner for him and Alicia and Ozzie had gone up to Porco, "Seeing as Jack just called me telling me Marcel and Aclava are in a room together, what about you and me?"

Oliver woke up as a blue aura surrounded him as he teleported away. He ended up above Maya as he fell on top of her, groaning in pain. He looked and was he fell on top of her, as his face became red with blush as he froze. "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!" He thought, not being able to talk.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Sure why not!" Porco told Ozzie with a sense of confidence. Marcel and the Yoku clones were hard at work making some food. "You get the oven ready! And you get the meat ready!" Marcel ordered the Yoku clones. Porco was ready to head to Christian's dorm and play smash bros with them. " alri-" Porco was going to say before he was Ollie land in the arms of Maya. Porco had a smile on his face from watching this. He walked over to Ollie to see how he was doing after the whole thing with Freezeflame. "Hey Ollie how are you doing after the whole thing with Freezeflame." Porco greeted his friend as he walked over to him. Marcel and his Yoku clones were making some Filet mignon for the two and they were halfway done.

DoggoKing22

"Oliver? Oh come on. Is it STILL happening, man? When will it ever stop?" Christian facepalmed himself when he saw Oliver teleport and fall on top of Maya. It was at this point where he started to hate Oliver's teleportation. He picked up Oliver from the ground and scoffed, "I swear for all that is holy, I will beat the living sense out of you if you don't stop causing trouble." Christian let go of Oliver and left. "I'm goin back to the dorms. If you need me, I'll be there. I mean, it's not like you guys are gonna stay here, are ya?"

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta knocked on the door seeing as everyone was at this dorm 'I only made my appearance once in front of them and still no 1 was really there except for the kid so will they recognize me?' He thought. He took a deep breath and waited for someone to open the door.

Last edited:
Oliver was Christian was mad, and that almost made his heart stop. " he hates me now...what if everyone else is still mad.....why did I have to get powers.... " He thought, as he stood up, forcing tears away. "I thought we were friends...." He mumbled quietly, before running into the forest, ignoring everything. He just wanted to disappear. Eventually, he ran into someone, looking up at them. "Well....if it isn't the puppet..." The person said, grabbing Oliver's arm. Then, Oliver used telekinesis to simply throw the other person, and he turned to glare at him. "Stop controlling me." Was all he said, before walking away. " Fine....I'll disable it then...they only like you because of your aura. " The puppeteer said, as he teleported away. Oliver tried to teleport, but couldnt. "I'm finally free!" He yelled, before taking out the necklace he made for Maya. Then, he simply threw it against a tree, breaking it. "No one will come looking for me...." He murmured , walking further into the forest.

Maya looked on curiously, listening intently to Tara’s explanation, completely oblivious to what she hinted at. Also, why was Soul’s face such a shade of red?
“Oh!” Her shoulders bounced slightly, and she looked up, as if a little thought bubble appeared above her head, like a TV show.
“It’s like hysterical strength,” she murmured. “Y’know, that boost of strength people get in high stress situations! And mothers, like, lift cars off their children and stuff.”
She looked to her hands, looking a bit bummed. “Wahh, I wish I had an ultimate move or something like that! I can just..”
She picked up a nearby rock, floating it over to them and landing it in her palm. “Mleh.”

She yelped in surprise as Oliver, appearing suddenly, fell on top of her, and alongside with that, she fell to the ground as well, barely catching herself with her elbows.
Whining in pain, she looked to Ollie, whose face was suspiciously the same shade of crimson as Soul’s. What was up with this! Why was everyone’s faces so red!

Slowly standing as Christian pulled Oliver off of her, she brushed the dust off her legs with a gentle chuckle.
“You made quite the entrance,” she smiled warmly, but her face went solemn as Christian tugged him away and disappeared into the forest.
“Okay!” She shouted after them, pausing. “...See you in the dorm..!”

Tara shook her head. "You sweet, sweet, obliviously dense child..." She sighed with a smile and grinned as Should jumped when Ollie just appeared out of nowhere. She wasn't too keen on him just disappearing though. Then, someone walked into the clearing. "I need the super strength girl and the nature kid to follow me. No time to explain." He said. He was formally dressed in a suit and tie.

"Erm..." Tara went over to the man and Soul looked at Maya. "Ummm... do you wanna still do movie night at my place- oh, what about Christian! I know Porco and Ozzie can go but..." "I'll have them sent back in a jiffy, don't worry." The man said, and Soul nodded, glad that Maya didn't pick up on Tara's little 'hint hint.'

DoggoKing22

".....Sh**. I didn't mean it that way, Oliver." Christian said quietly as he ran away. He smacked his head against the wall with a upset tone of voice. "GOD DAMN IT! Why do you have to do stupid sh** like this, HUH?" He yelled at himself while smacking his head against the wall harder and harder, denting the wall. He stopped doing that and began punching the wall as hard as he can. With a bedrock fist, he punched his hand through the wall. Christian tried running after Oliver just so he can apologise, but it was too late. Oliver already disappeared. He began to walk back to the dorms alone, while still having enough energy to cuss at himself.

Oliver walked through the forest awhile, not really showing emotion. He didn't pay attention, and before he knew it, a wolf charged at him, biting his leg. Oliver let out a scream of pain as he shoved it off, running as fast as he could through the forest. He stopped and sat under a tree, whimpering softly. "Maya....Porco......Marcel....Christian.....someone...help...." He said quietly, praying someone would come help him.

DoggoKing22

Jesie was walking through the forest until he heard a scream. He followed it and saw a kid, by the name of Oliver, whimpering next to a tree. "Ey, kid.You alright?" He asked the boy.

Christian heard a scream coming from far away. Oliver? He thought to himself. He began running toward the scream as fast as he can, just to help whoever it was out.

Oliver barely had the strength to look up at Jesie, as he backed away, whimpering some more. He couldn't tell if he was friend, or foe. Eventually, he began making some kind of growling sound, as if he was trying to intimidate him.

Tara and the man were next to Oliver already. "You see- ah! Christian, you arrived. We're helping him. You two were who Freezeflame told me to work with. Christian, use your Heal Up." he said, as he was wrapping up his legs. "Th-this is Mr. Blaise. He's one of our teachers, and he was advised by Freezeflame to help out Oliver with our abilities..." Tara said. "Wh-who are you?" She looked out at Jess.

Oliver growled more once he saw Christian, lifting himself up with his powers and flying away. He was honestly afraid of him now, and wanted no part in any interaction unless he really wanted too.

Mr. Blaise grabbed his leg. "No flying off. You need healing and I'm not letting you out of my sight." He said, and grounded Oliver. Tara had a super worried loo strewn across her face. "Ollie... calm down. Christian needs to heal you and we need to get you to your dorm. Just.. calm down." She said, patting him on the back. "Speak to me. You are not a wolf. You just got bit by one. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a werewolf." She said. "Come on Christian... get over here..."

DoggoKing22

(OK first of all, Christian is not there yet.)

"Well well. Looks like we got visitors."
Jesie said intimidating as ever. He looked past the other people and saw a pack of wolves walking toward them. He walked towards the wolves and went in a sort of stance. "STINGER. Let's go get em!" He said. A stand came out of Jesie and started attacking the pack of wolves. Stinger let out a barrage of punches finishing of with a uppercut, sending the wolves flying. The other people were unable to see Stinger because only stand users can see them. Stinger faded away and looked back at the tree where Oliver was sitting. "Thank me later."

Oliver began thrashing around and continued growling, trying to break away. He sent an anger-filled glare at Tara and Mr. Blaise. "Why am I acting like this? Wait. It must be that evil guy again, he must of sent out that wolf!" He thought to himself. He continued thrashing and kicking, flailing his arms about to try and escape.

DoggoKing22

Christian kept running and running, until he saw a group of people crowding near a tree. He went near the group and saw Oliver sitting next to the tree. "Oliver!" Christian shouted out to him.

"Sir, we need you to use Heal Up. He's been bitten by a wolf." Mr. Blaise said, and kept Ollie constrained. "We have to keep him down or he'll go insane on us..." Tara sighed, gritting her teeth as her face continued to be strewn with worry. Obviously she was scared of him. "I've been instructed by Freezeflame to get both of you and we all three must guide Ollie though his training.

Oliver let out a low growl when he saw Christian, breaking away from them and climbing as high as he could in the tree. " GGGGRRRrrrrrRrrrRRRrrrAARRR! " He roared at them all, clinging to a tree branch.

DoggoKing22

"O-on it." Christian said to Mr. Blaise. He put his arms out and a small wave of water came out of his hands and entered Oliver's body. Oliver....please. Please just let me apologise. He thought to himself as a small tear started forming. Jesie watched as he saw Christian use Heal Up. "Hmh. It seems he's learned some new moves since the last time we saw each other. I like how he never noticed me yet." Jesie said to himself, as he kept watching.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Welp sounds like no 1 is in the dorm (referring to Marcel and Aclava's dorm)" Asta said as he walked back to his. After this he went back to his normal routine of sipping tea and watching people from the window. This time the kid was acting like a werewolf which is no surprise. 'MAN I WANNA GO DOWN THERE AND MAKE FRIEND BUT IT WOULD BE A WEIRD SITUATION SHDBIDGEONDOWPQHD' he thought.

Oliver continued growling softly, as he clung to the branch for dear life. "Well...I'm stuck....great..." He thought, as he let out a small whimper . Meanwhike, Thomas, aka. The Puppeteer, was watching from a distance. "I'm glad I went that magic wolf out.....soon, that kid won't ever be able to tell them..." He mumbled, teleporting away.

"Great. Magic Wolf... I get it now. Kid, eat this chocolate. It will help soothe the nerves." He said, handing it up. "Mr. Blaise, why do you have almost everything?" Tara asked, and Mr. Blaise laughed, and a lot of the tension eased out of the air. "I like to be prepared, such as with power reversal chocolate right here. This should make him go back to normal." He said with a grin, and tara looked up at Ollie. "Come down here, It's fine!" She said.

Oliver shook his head no, as Thomas teleported next to him in the tree. " Sorry, he's under my commandments as if right now. " The villain said. "It'll wear off in a few days, but he won't be turning normal, I blocked reversal spells and items for his case!" He pat Oliver's head, before shoving him out of the tree. " since I'm nice, I won't fully turn him into a wolf. He will have the speed, abilities, and brain of a wolf though! Have fun, and don't forget, I can make life a lot harder for you all.... " He teleported away again, as Oliver ran off to who knows where.

"Well we're closing the forest now. Everyone go. Somebody's being an annoying piece of-" he said a not so nice word, and Tara scolded him. "What!? He was! Since it's only for a few days, we'll just keep the forest closed and not let him on grounds. Simplest option." he said, and Tara thought. "It seems to be the most logical option. You can keep him locked off teleport, right?" she said. "Mhm." Mr. Blaise said. "Everyone off. You have movie night, right?" he said, getting up and leading the two out of the forest. You could already see people building a concrete wall around the woods.

DoggoKing22

Christian kept using Heal Up. When he finished using Heal Up on Oliver, just to see him run away again. "OLIVER! STOP!" Christian yelled as he ran to catch up to him. Jessie heard what Mr. Blaise said, and he walked to the dorms. Christian, on the other hand, kept running so he can catch up to Oliver. "Oliver, please! I just want to talk!"

Mr. Blaise stopped him. "You won't be able to do anything for him. Just leave it... he's immune to anti-power, (Like, how is that exactly possible? We've got this side plot going on right now that's going crazy everywhere.) -so we have to leave him." he said, and began to pull back Christian. "He's... a wolf, for now. Your job now is classified. I'll tell you all later. We have to..." he stopped and put finger to his lips, while Tara just looked questioningly at him.

(Now Movie Night is gonna be all sad :( )
(Also I feel like this plot is also being rushed, as One of our characters is now out of commission in the woods and its not even 7:00 on the FIRST DAY)