• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Remember what I showed you in that book Oliver!" Porco told Oliver with importance about how his aura came from villains. Porco was hoping that he wasn't fully shown to evil........ As for Marcel he waited and waited but nothing was happening in their yet. Marcel then started to think about what would happen if they shared a dorm. "That would be a literal hell on earth scenario." Marcel told himself as he waited for the convo to start. Porco was still trying to stop Oliver with the others. "You are hurting other people's lives, think about it Ollie! You could live a thousand years and still no peace..............try to imagine that darkness going on in your mind! " Porco told him with importance

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec and Jaz had made it to the city, they now stood on a nearby building, they turned to each other nodded and then clasped hand a powerful aura over came them both and they stood prepared incase they were needed, speaking with one voice "Maya, Porco, guys, we got your back."

“Alright, this is it...” he rushed twoard Oliver. “Help me thighs him off! Cosmic... IMPACT!” He yelled and jetted foreward, attempting to slam his palm into Oliver and do massive explosion damage.

Freezeflame held back Marcel. “You two need to stay here. Let me do the work.” He said, and walked up to Oliver. He waited to see what would happen, but he would end this quickly.

“I- is this-?”
“No. The boss isn’t this stupid.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz and Alec in perfect sinc moved forward and started using their combined power, firing different forms of energy, Alec was firing beams of black energy, while Jaz was throwing disks of wgite energy. "Soul, we got your back" they said in their one voice, that was a mix of both Alec and Jaz's voice.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian flashed a thumbs up to all of the other people helping. He then thought of something really bizarre. "Um....So I'm gonna do something that you might think is suicidal, but it's worth a shot." He shouted to everyone. He formed another staircase, and walked up to the same level of height as Oliver. "Hey. Listen, I know you're still in there, kid. So just listen." He said to Oliver. Christian began to hug him really tightly, preventing him from using his teleporting powers. "If you hear me, then hug me, ok? Listen. Whatever that's controllin you is nothin but a stupid virus that can't do anythin. Well...that's what I think. Anyway, you're capable of defeating that thing. Don't give up, don't let the thing control your mind and movement........Stay determined." He whispered in Oliver's ear, while he turns his skin into bedrock, making the hug tighter and tighter.

Oliver simply shoved Christian off somehow. " I've told you before. I'm not Oliver. Oliver is my puppet, and that's that. " He then flew backwards a bit, laughing again. "You can't even fight me....it doesn't hurt me....it hurts your little friend.... " He smiled once more as the aura continued growing. "(see puppet....they don't care...I'll destroy them anyway.....) ... ( not gonna protest? Heh, this will be fun!)" He then threw some kind of energy blast at Christian to slow him down, before flying down to Maya. " Hello....this puppet seems to trust you also....you can try to free him, but it won't work. I'd like to see you try though.... " He landed on the ground, smiling slyly at her.

Freezeflame, being an adult and much more powerful than everyone else, trapped Oliver in a encasing Of ice spikes. Fire began to fill the icy chamber. It wasn’t normal fire though. It was “Possesion Fire.” It hurt the possessor, not the host. He had learned it a long time ago. “Get out of his body.” He said with a Low growl.

Oliver teleported out, giggling. "You IDIOT. Your all ruining my plan!" He does off, grabbing some more stuff to throw, then teleporting away again, after looking at Maya and simply saying, " I'll be back for you... " Then, he left.

(It seems like teleportation is just a wee bit overpowered, especially with nobody able to counter it at the current moment.)
Soul grinned. “Don’t worry. When I went in for the Impact (TM) I stuck a tracking device behind his ear. It’s conpletely unnoticeable.” He said with a smile. “Where did you get one of those?” Freezeflame asked. “They were on sale at the Electronics Store... now let’s see... he went to the beach.” He shot a skeptical look at maya and shook his head with a sigh.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Welp... looks like about time I smack the sense into him." Asta as he put his tea on the table. He put on his jacket, opening the window and jumping out. His hair was pushed back by the wind while falling and he didnt feel like wasting time so he pulled out a sword from his book to cling to the school walls as he fell so he didnt get hurt.
As soon as he hit the ground he ran to the beach to see the monster that was known as Ollie. "Hey, why don't you make this easy on all of us and just return too where you came from."

Aclava watched as the chaos unfolded. While she considered helping she knew her powers were not on par with what was needed. it almost took her mind off the principal's office. which was what she was looking for in the first place. Out of her pant leg was very small house flies that were stealthily heading for the file cabinet and the principal's desk. Aclava closed her eyes and saw through a fly's perspective. Since they could see in the dark the fly squeeze through the files and speed read each title. Some were budget reports, letters sent to parents, dates for upcoming events. Aclava glossed over the other papers and changed vision to another fly as if changing the channel to a tv. She did this until she found a folder that read "Student incidents". The fly darted inward to read the paper about a student whose powers made him go wild. The paper also said that staff had a peculiar way of containing his power for occasions like these. With getting what she needed the flies returned back to Aclava's shoes and dissipated into grass clippings. with the activity of the rampaging psychic, this also gave her the right opportunity to ask.

"Principal Freezeflame" She shouted heading towards him. " I am sorry for leaving the office, but I thought of something. Olivers possession is directly controlled to his powers, if we had a way of somehow binding his powers he will probably return to normal."

Oliver looked over at Asta and grinned. "Well, I don't have anything better to do with this puppet. So, I'm gonna leave his body in a bit, for now. So, might as well save your strength." The red aura around him began fading a bit. "Oh, and do me a favor. Since I'm leaving, keep my puppet out of any fights. If he starts battling, he could learn to keep me out. Thanks in advance." The aura completely disappeared as Oliver fell face first onto the sand. " Ow.....everything h-hurts.... " He stood up and looked around. " I...I can control myself again....? " He smiled and jumped up in the air, as he surrounded himself with the blue aura. " Wa-Hoo! This is great! I can finally relax again! " He began flying around in circles, giggling happily. He then stopped realizing he was in the air. "That's how they work.....my emotions must control it!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

“You two, Marcel and Aclava, still have aftershock detention tomorrow. You are free to go. And you, Oliver, are going to Ben working with me. After school, come to my office.” Freezeflame said, and nodded everyone off.

Soul walked off silently into the woods as the clock dawned 6:00. “...” he walked silently and slowly, letting in nature as he immersed himself.

“Question. The hell just happened?”
“No idea. This is something the boss might want to hear about. Who would obsess themselves over a small child... without reason... hehe...”

Oliver shrugged and went back to spinning around in the air, glad to know how to control his power a bit. " I hurt a lot of people....why can't I control enough to stop that... I swear, I'll find a way! " He said to himself, giggling softly as he continued flying.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was a but upset that he didnt get to whack the sense into the small looking kid but he did get to tell the kid the info. "So kid, just keep fighting in battles and suppress the feeling of letting him take control. Anyways that's all I gotta say so... Peace." Asta said as he walked in the direction of his window.
Once he got to thus area where above his window was. He climbed the cracked walls the sword of his made and closed the window as he got in. 'That situation wasn't even fun, but I do remember seeing a lot of people show up after I did...' he thought as he picked up his tea from the table.

"Bye!" He called to Asta as he left. He smiled and floated down to the beach, sitting down. But, as he thought to himself, tears began falling from his eyes. " Am I a hero. ...or a villain.....should I....he a a villain...? " He continued thinking as he watched the waves crash against the shore. "...maybe....nah. Maya, Christian, Marcel, and Porco all believe in me. I should believe in me too!" He grinned and stood up.

Maya was, for a lack of better words, scared.

She didn’t like to admit it; she was Maya freaking Leyte. Basically the most bubbly person on the planet.
But just then.. when “Oliver” had landed in front of her, mocking her for trying to help.. she was so, so scared. Not scared to be trusted, but scared of the possessor’s certainty that she could do nothing to save him. Those malicious eyes glinting at her were not Ollie’s.
Even worse, he turned back to her before disappearing.
I’ll be back for you.
The words made her blood run frigid. Despite the big, fluffy coat resting on her shoulders, a massive shiver passed through her entire body, and it was noticeable. Never had the girl looked so unlike herself; no traces of a smile, just eyes glazed with fear and shaky breaths. Even her peers would notice, probably, and they’d only known her for a few hours.
Regardless, she walked slowly with the group as they wandered towards the beach, carrying on legs numb from the cold.

They found Ollie floating above the sand, laughing happily and she breathed a sigh of relief, taking in the smell of salt. Sure, she was glad he was okay, but the possessor’s words felt like little creatures crawling over her skin..

Oliver sat down, trying to think of a way to apoligize. He then saw a whole bunch of seashells, and it hit him. "Maybe I can use these!" He said, picking the small shells up, before poking holes through them with a penciel. He then put a string through it to make a necklace. " Maya might like this! " He said happily.

Tara walked up to Maya and put her hand around her shoulder. “You need to get some rest. Today’s only the first day and it’s stressful as hell.” She said, patting her on the back. “By the way, you seen Soul anywhere?” She asked, hoping she’d know.

Soul walked deeper into the woods. He walked into a small clearing. He squinted as the sun began to set. In the clearing was a metal structure with an iron door. There was a “Hazzard” symbol on it. “Hm.”

DoggoKing22

(I missed out on some stuff)
After the small fight in the city, Christian wanted to go to the beach to check to see if Oliver was okay, but he spotted Soul walking into the woods, so he thought he was going to get into trouble. He decided to follow Soul from a distance so he won't be noticed. Christian saw Soul approach a metal structure with a hazard symbol. Just for the curiosity, he blew his cover by saying, "Ya think there's gonna be somethin in there? I'm guessing there might be."

MarcelGalliard790

After the whistle Porco arrived to the other two with a smile knowing for now that Oliver was ok. (Lol plot twist here) Marcel was walking to find his dorm. "I wonder which one is mine......" Marcel told himself as he walked around. Marcel was the dorm that he was affiliated to...A18. Marcel walked in and started to unpack his own Smash Bros Ultimate themed Switch. Little did Marcel know that someone he knew we'll was going to be his dormmate. Porco was with the others. "Tara you're right, today was stressful for all of us from crushes, fusions of persona, and My own brother having his darkself take over after the whole thing with Aclava." Porco pointed out to the others with a true point. Marcel didn't realize that Aclava and him would be sharing a dorm.

Soul turned around quickly with a glare and raised his hand for a cosmic impact. “Oh. It’s only you.” He sighed and loooked back at the Structure.
“I wonder. It’s only a metal box with a door.” He walked up to it. No dice, it was locked. “Damn. Well, I don’t think it really matters... who do you have a dorm with by the way Christian? I don’t know yet.” He said, turning from the structure.

DoggoKing22

"Why don't we have a little fun with this box and see what's inside." Christian chuckled to Soul. He walked over to the door and smashed it open with his hand that had bedrock formed on it. "By the way, my roommate is Maya." He said to Soul, while walking inside.

There was nothing inside. Just a box full of old move VHS tapes and a portable Cassette Player. “Nothin’ in here.” He sighed. “Just somebody’s VHS- Hey! Pokémon 4-Ever on VHS! I didn’t think my VHS player wouldn’t ever come in handy!” He yelled.
Then he grunted a bit.
“You are lucky mate...”

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Christian walked inside and looked around, confused. "VHS Tapes? Wait, if there are VHS Tapes, then why was there a hazard sign? There's gotta be somethin here." He said to Soul, while moving the tapes to see if he can find anything.

Maya nodded slowly, slumping her shoulders into Tara with a gentle sigh.
“I know.. today’s been...” she trailed off, searching for the right word but failing to do so. At her question, Maya furrowed her brow in thought.
“I think.. I think I saw him head into the forest clearing with Christian,” she murmured, pointing towards the trees. She looked back to check on Oliver, only to find him busying himself with seashells. “C’mon, let’s go find them,” she offered to Tara, flashing a weak smile.

Aclava's head was buried in her phone. she was in the middle of coming up with a good text, while she was walking. "A5. A7. A9" she counted as she got closer to her room. Eventually, she settled for a "talk to you later" response. when she finally got to A18 and opened the door she was stunned. it was one person she did not want to see right now. For a minute she just stood there, Unsure how to respond. Before she was able to open her mouth her phone started buzzing. She walked over to the bedroom that had little in it, closed the door behind her and began unpacking. Aclava set her phone to speaker mode and was greeted by a sour and harsh opening.

"No, you're not gonna talk to me later. Your talking to me now!" she was so loud through the speaker Aclava almost wanted to turn her phone off. "I'm not having you disappear on the first day of school, especially while I'm in charge of watching over you. until I believe you can be in space without you stubbing your toes. if I'm going to call you, Answer!" Aclava was wincing even though she was the in the room. She expected some swat or flick that she braced herself out of reflex. when she realized nothing would happen Aclava would continue setting up her potted plants and book piles.

"Yes, Tensa, I understand."

"Good." there was a moment of brevity before the voice spoke up again this time in a more cheery voice. "Sooo tell me about your first day. Everything. new faces and whatnot." Activa knew sooner or later that she would catch so Aclava everything that happened. from the tournament, the confessions, the outbreak of student, and even the almost fight between herself and Marcel. The voice on the other end was completely silent during the whole retelling. Finally, when Aclava finished there was a long sigh on the other end of the phone.

"Girl, that's dumb. that whole ordeal is dumb. I'm not going to bash you for trying to defend yourself, but if your going to go to so much to hide your powers, then just use it so openly is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. So the next time I call, can it not be so stupid of a story." While Aclava did not say anything, she did nod and the person on the phone could tell. "Great. anyway, I got work now. Love you" and then the phone abruptly hung up.

Oliver sat up, grinning at how well the necklace turned out. "( well....what makes you think she'll like that trash puppet?) You again....great....(well, I'm apart of you, so....) Shut it.( Wow, cranky much? Fine, for now....)Thank god...." Oliver thought, running off towards the forest, looking around to try and find Maya. Suddenly, he tripped over a rock and rolled into a ditch, whimpering in pain. "Ow....how come this always happens....? " He asked himself, sitting up.

Tara walked into the forest. “I hope I can call you a fiend. We have them smape personality; Like, the most bubbly people on the planet~!” She said, grinning at her. “I didn’t have many friends back in middle school, mostly because I hung out with ‘Mister Weird Hands,’ aka my cousin Soul.” She sighed. “Man, everything in this world always loves to get thrown asunder- What the heck is this?” She came into the clearing.

“Maybe it was supposed to have been a build site but they canceled. I mean, look at the outside. It’s old as hell.” He said, thinking it to be a logical reason as he walked outside with the box. “Just another victory for SOUL THERIS MACK!!!” He yelled, and raised his fist, not knowing his cousin and crush were there.

Oliver climbed out of the ditch, as he walked out of the forest. He still needed to the principals office after all. He ran back to school, knocking on the office door. "H-Hello...?"

At Tara’s offer of friendship, Maya smiled ruefully.
“Hah, yeah, I guess we are,” she murmured, tilting her head back to study the sunset. “I didn’t have too many friends growing up, either.. I guess I was j-“
But she, too, was cut off by Soul’s loud exclamation, and despite herself, a smile tugged at her lips. She tried to stifle her laughter, she really did, but she couldn’t do much. Muffling her laughter with her hand (as she really didn’t like her laugh), she regained her composure, crossing over to Soul.
“Congrats on your victory,” she teased softly, looking at the box with a curious glint in her eye. “What’s in the box?”

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Jeez, Soul. Can ya stop yelling for one second?" Christian said to Soul, while still looking through piles of VHS Tapes, just to find something. He turned around and saw Tara and Maya at the door. "Looks like we got company, mate. Howdy guys!" He smiled and tipped his hat.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was confused at he didn't know what just happened but he decided not to make things worse. "Awkward..................." Marcel said trying to break the silence between the two of them. Porco was on an adventure with the others when they came to the abandoned building site. " Interesting...interesting that this would be something that the school would have had. " Porco said as he followed the others. Marcel still wanted to make things right with Aclava. "That part with my evil side was never supposed to happen. I might as well tell you how I got that power." Marcel said as he prepared to tell the story. " before me and Porco got our personas one day Porco was being clawed and and beat by the bullies of our elementary years. I couldn't watch that go on....but I knew I was overmatched but a side of me said to do it anyways. " Marcel told her then next was the shocking part. "They tackled me...making some blood start to come out of my head then the voice took over and I went berserk with the same appearance that you saw today. I charged at them and grabbed the main one and threw him to the ground and beat him.....The others grabbed glass and smashed it over my head knocking me out. They ran away to plan the day the we got our personas...... " Marcel told her with some tears coming to his eyes but instead of normal tears they were red.

Soul’s eyes darted to Maya and Tara. His face reddened for a moment, and then he made a sort of; “Eep!” Sound and fell back onto his butt and quickly got back up. “Er- Hi!” He said, regaining his composure.

Tara sighed and rolled her eyes, but you definitely could see a smile creeping tab the edge of her mouth. “Really Soul.” She said. “Shut up!” He said, gritting his teeth in embarrassment. “What’s In the box are VHS tapes. I found one that I’m gonna watch!” He yelled.

“Come In, sit down, pour yourself some of my herbal infusion. That’s tea, if you don’t understand.” Freezeflame said, sipping some himself, and gesturing to a separate mug and kettle.

Maya, seemingly struck with an idea, perked up excitedly.
“Wait, they’re VHS tapes?” she repeated softly, an excited look crossing her face. “Maybe.. maybe we can have a movie night, or something,” she suggested. “Today’s been really stressful, maybe we can relax..? Or sometime later.”
She looked down, voice growing quieter as she continued, realizing the small faults in the idea. Regardless, she shook her head to clear her thoughts and looked back up with a little, hopeful smile.

DoggoKing22

Christian got up and dusted off his pants. "Well, I was gonna play Smash Ultimate on my Switch when I got back to my dorm. If you guys want, we can do 4 player matches. I have four controllers in case if anyone wanted to play with me." He said to the others, with a small grin because he didn't know if Soul, Tara, and Maya liked Nintendo or the Super Smash Bros. series.

Tara pumped her fist into the air. "I like smash bros, but, Movie night! Movie night! Movie night! Movie night!" she chanted, and Soul began to join her. "Haha! Movie night! Movie... night..." his eyes widened. Between Maya and Tara he could see something creeping up on them, its bright yellow eyes glistening.

A wolf.

His widened eyes began to glow bright blue, and they narrowed in as he gritted his teeth. His eyes had glowed when he'd fought Maya and when he was training, but never this bright. His hair went up the spectrum of blues, becoming a bright turquoise color and becoming more spiky. He reared back, and then lept forward, dashing between Tara and Maya with immense speed, lightning coursing through his glowing body. "COMET.... IMPACT!!!!!" He yelled, and his palm began to trail energy. He slammed it into the about-to-pounce wolf and an explosion of bright light occurred.

He stood in a cloud of steam, his body back to normal, panting as he watched the injured wolf scamper away. "Yeah... you better... step off..." he panted, sweat pouring down his face as he panted heavily. "Soul..." Tara looked at him with wide eyes. She'd definitely seen whatever that was before.

Oliver walked in the office, sitting down nervously. He didn't know what was going on, and he was scared. He cleared his throat before looking at Freezeflame. "S-So...why did you want to s-see me..?" He stammered softly.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco wanted to join as well. "Hey could I join in with you guys?" Porco asked politely as he waited for a response. Marcel cleaned up his tears and then said. "I never wanted that side to show at all but because the beetle attacked my head and there was blood my evil side triggered and took over my mind." Porco told them that he brought his pro controller with him and his own switch. "I got my switch because I had graduated high school and as a little going away gift my parents gave me a switch as a present." Porco told them and instead was going to use his GameCube controller for smash bros and also brought his GameCube adapter. Marcel was apologizing a whole lot to Aclava saying that he will be a good half demon person

DoggoKing22

Christian moved out of the way as Soul fired a Comet Impact at a wild wolf that was outside. Looking at the wolf running away and back at Soul, he said, "Good job on firing a Comet Impact, but next time let us know when to move away or somethin. Aight?" He picked up some VHS Tapes and put them in his pockets.