• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Wesley looked up from her phone as she felt someone tapping her shoulder, pausing her game and music to look at the student. To be honest, after Aclava gave up she decided to wait for the next match by blasting music through her earphones and playing some dumb game. Certainly she didn't need to think of a strategy, did she? Wesley wasn't that type, really, she'd just let the fight flow and that should be okay. Or that was what she told herself to keep calm at least, now that someone told her she was next, well...all color drained from her face in a moment. Meaningless thoughts flooded her mind as she put her phone back in her bag, things like the fact that she had tried to put effort in her hair today and now it would be ruined.
Pushing that to the back of her mind, Wes sighed to remain calm while she walked to the arena. Muttering a ridiculous song under her breath like a calming mantra, as she went up to her place in the plataform. Looking around from up there she suddenly felt like cold water had been dumped un top of her, and boy did she know how that felt. In that moment she noticed many eyes on her, most likely none with ill intent, but still making her want to hide her face on her hood. However, something also made her think this could be fun if she focused just in the match.

"Let's just do this. I hope nobody minds but this could get a little wet, sorry about that!" A small smile drawing on her face as she finally made up her mind to just try to have fun, just how bad could it be? It was just a little friendly fight.

“Why not mate. I’m all ears!” He said, loookijng over at him. “You seem like a cool dude. I like you mate.” He said, winking at him.

Tara has returned with the sodas. “A root beer for Christian, a Root Beer for Soul, a Pepsi for me, and where’s Maya.” She said, looking around and handing the bottles. “Oh, there.” She banded a root beer to Maya who was behind her.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco didn't look over...well not just yet at least. He still wanted to help out Oliver with his issue and even pulled out a book about powers. "So...you're aura I've looked in this book and I found something correlating to your power." Porco told Oliver as he found the article about the blue aura. 'The power of this aura is unknown as to where it originated then it was originally a villains power before it spread on into other people making them sometimes go ballistic on others. Some people say that this power was supposed to never exsist.' Porco showed his friend what was the most important part of the article. Marcel was enjoying these fights so far and can't wait to see Porco's match agains whoever. "I'm so hype about all of these fights!" Marcel shouted

"Hey, Porco seeing as Jaz is still unconscious how about you and me? I don't expect to win knowing my power is weaker to yours but it would be fun," he smirked, he knew what he had to do. To not reveal anything he tried not to think of it. He knew there had to be a telepath around here somewhere.

“Now that Wesley is in the arena, I suggest Jack would get in as well to avoid being disqualified.” Freezeflame said as he looked down from his top box.

Soul grabbed his root beer bottle with a grin, and began to drain it. “Delicious!” He said, sitting up against the wall.

"I was already in the ring you just didn't see me," he had shown his power to everyone, "Hey Ozzie make it a little darker would you?" Ozzie did as he was told playing a quiet song making a leafy dome around the ring that was seethrough but couldn't be penetrated through the outside or inside. It was light enough to see but dark enough for Jack to use his power. His voice sounded ethereal, from a different realm, "Go ahead, try your best, in these conditions I am powerful and also I had Alicia read your mind so this dome is extremely humid and wet, to make it fair."

Maya looked a tad bit puzzled as she was handed the soda, smiling sheepishly.
“Awh, you didn’t have to. I’ll pay you back,” she promised, cracking the tab and taking a slow, tiny sip, laughing into her root beer as she watched Soul guzzle his like he hadn’t had water in days.
She leaned forward in interest as the fight started to unfurl. Wes looked rather stressed, and Jack... was nowhere to be seen, at least not to her eyes.
“C’mon, Wes, you can do it!” She shouted encouragingly. “You too, ominous voice! Try your hardest, guys!”

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian took his root beer and drank it all in one sitting. He then looked over at Soul, "Looks like another fight is about to start, so I guess the story has to wait for a while. Can't miss out on the fights." He started to refill the bottle with water and drink that.

Wesley flinched internally at the ethereal voice, well that was unexpected. Besides, he had who do what? Still it was kinda nice of him, trying to make a fair place.

"Well thanks for considering that. So I'm meant to fight an invisible foe...cool." Even though she knew it was useless, Wesley looked around her only to notice the obvious, she seemed to be alone. As she thought about how to find him Wes heard someone shouting at her and Jack, right, cheering was a thing. With an idea in mind, she flashed Maya a thumbs up. She made a small wind current, not enough to blow anything away, but enough to be steadily filling the dome. Now she didn't need to see him, she could feel any movement that bothered the air current, and that was certain to be him.

“Nice strategy!” He yelled as he kept drinking up like a madman. “I always forget how much I love root beer!” He Yelled, falling onto his back. Most of the anxiety and stress that he’s had through the day began to melt off him like ice. “I feel so much better...” he sighed.

“That’s Good.” Tara said, glad to have her cousin not embarrassed or going completely nutso. “Phew...”

"Hmm that'll make this fight fairer," he came up from behind her putting her in a chokehold, "Say I quit." Ozzie cheered, "Ooo you better get out of that, I'll be right back everyone," he went over to the principal, "May I switch my match if Jaz doesn't wake up sir, I'd like to fight Porco."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec was resting against a wall as he watched his sister. She stirred and sat up, "what happend?", Alec responded "you burned out sis, you need to chill, but maybe later", he walked over to the principal, "actually I was wondering if me and my sister could team up against another pair". He stood back awaiting a response, while Jaz regained some energy, through sitting down.

The principal nodded at Ozzie, but then looked at Alec. “You’ll have plenty of time to team up during next week’s tournament. Round one will be a free for all between many 2 person teams. The 16 on top will compete in the real tournament.” He said. “These matches are to show me and your teachers what potential you all hold. So far, no disappointment.” He added.

Aclava twiddled her thumbs as she kept repositioning herself in the stall. She considered possibly leaving the stall but thought against it as she did not have any desire to be out there. Instead, Aclava perched herself on the toilet with a meditative pose and closed her eyes, taking slow methodical breaths. When she opened her eyes, she saw from the perspective of the ladybug still on the back of Maya's shirt. The ladybug crawled off her shirt and moved to a part of the stands that allowed for full view the stands and the arena. In the arena, she could the Wesley girl being attacked by someone in a color that could not be described. Aclava assumed they must be invisible since they're in the unseeable color. The fight did not hold her attention long as she had something she needed to do. The ladybug's body began to curl and twist before it became an even smaller gnat. the gnat flew away from the stalls hopefully undetected and made its way to the school hallways. it was erratically darting left and right for the desired room but could not find it. Aclava sighed in frustration as she knew she was going to approach her limit soon, but the gnat continued on, hoping to at least survey the placement of the rooms.

MarcelGalliard790

"Hmph...Fine but little will you know that I have a bit of a secret power." Porco decided to warn Ozzie about his persona powers. Marcel dashed down the stairs because he heard about duos. "How about me and Porco team up against the two?" Marcel adds in as he waited for his brothers response. Porco slapped him across the face. "No! I want this one to be between an invisibility user." Porco shouted at his brother with anger. Marcel got up and have him a glare. "Fine but first with the duos but instead it will be me..." Then Marco pointed over at Soul. "And cosmic impact over there!" Marcel looked and said about Soul.

“Wai wah-“ Soul was taken aback by this. “We’re not making duos for the tournament now! We’re making them next week during the actual thing!” Said Freezeflame, and Soul sighed. “Justifiable mistake...” he said to Marcel.

DoggoKing22

Christian sat up and watched the fight, studying both fighters. He quickly turned around and looked at Soul when he heard about a doubles tournament next week. "Yo, Soul. We should team up in the tourney. We make a good team." He said, while sipping the bottle of root beer filled with water,

“If it so comes to it. We might just find someone else to team up with. It’s all in the moment.” He said, smiling at him and finishing his Root Beer.

Tara watched the battle closely. “C’mon, don’t say ‘I give up’ Wes! Say; ‘I’m not giving up!’ Yeah!” She Yelled at her.

Well, she should have seen this coming, even locating him wasn't everything if her reaction was slow. Giving up wasn't really an option for her, not yet at least, before even fighting. It was tight, sure, but Wes hoped what little self-defense she learned would help. She lowered her hips and bent forward just the slightest, turning her body and sliding one of her legs behind both of his while swiftly taking hold of his legs, making both of them lose balance. Taking advantage of the loosened grip from the fall, she rolled away and got back up.

"I'm not giving up! We just started!" She considered holding him down, but then again he could probably turn that situation quickly. Her wind started to pick up as she thought, what could she possibly do? Without a real plan, Wesley pulled her hood up and frowned a little, maybe it would've been good to plan ahead. As the wind calmed down, it was rapidly replaced by a heavy rain.

“Interesting matchup. The invisible and the weathermancer. This should get interesting fast. It already is.” Said Freezeflame, eying the battlefield. He stroked his chin and continued to write in his private notebook about the match.

“Interesting Powers all around. The boss will want to hear about this!! Garharhar!!”
They sure will, my good sir. They sure will... hehe...”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Porco watched to match with an expression of amazement. "Weather control!" Marcel and Porco said amazed at what they were seeing from Wes. Of course Jack was still impressive with his invisibility and such. Marcel understood what jack said and replied with "Meh, it'll buff." Porco on the other hand really wanted to see himself there and wondered if him and Captain Kidd fused what would their name be. Porkidd, Kidorco all sorts on names that would fuse their names together.

DoggoKing22

To Christian, the fight started to get interesting. "Well I'll be. Somebody call a meteorologist, cuz we got ourselves some climate change. Now this is gettin spicy." He stared in awe, not focusing on the rest of his bottle of root beer. He then began to think to himself, If I ever battle that weather changer, I got a plan that might possibly work if done correctly. I'll be surprised of it works.

"Well well well, guess I'm gonna have to turn up the heat," he laughed as he disappeared many wind disruptions happen at once and many ethereal voices say, "As a ghost, I have the power of illusion, I cannot touch you in my ghost form but I can trick you," he was behind her kicking her off of her feet making her hit the ground, "Deceive you to think I could be anywhere, there I told you my plan, now wouldn't you tell me yours remember I got Alicia so even if you don't tell me I'll know."

Wesley grunted in the floor, half from the pain of the kick and half from the feeling of her clothes becoming all wet and uncomfortable. So he did have a plan, and a pretty good one at that, besides someone giving him info. One main thought occupied her head, that was a scary duo, she couldn't even think of a plan because this Alicia would tell him. Was she telling him everything that went through her head? Or just meaningful things?
But what if she didn't think of anything important to the fight? Well she was running out of ideas, so anything sounded alright. Her eyes wandered to the leaves around the platform, thoughts of her day so far filled her mind down to her new pacman high score she got while waiting. She stood up letting her instincts take over as the wind picked back up and started circling at high speed with her at the centre.
"I admit, you have a great plan. But it is bold of you to assume I have a plan!" She laughed a little while thinking about anything else, a steady, small tornado forming. She was right, this was fun after all.

"Why should I care if you have a plan or not, also nice baby tornado whatcha gonna do with it make yourself trip again?" he laughed, Alicia was not happy how he was acting. She decided to telepathically tell him to stop being a jerk and he thought back, It's only to get in her head I will apologize after the match. She sent a telepathic message to Wesley, Don't listen to him he's trying to get in your head he doesn't mean to hurt you he's just playing mind games.

Wesley just chuckled, Alicia must be a pretty nice girl to warn her that Jack was just trying to get to her. However, she could feel her stamina going down already much to her dismay. Right, she didn't stop the rain before trying to make the tornado, making multiple things at once drained her quickly. She laughed once more and decided to end the fight, stopping everything at once.
"You know what? You're right, if I keep it up I'll just fall again. And honestly the wet clothes are really uncomfortable, don't you agree?" Her carefree stand didn't seem to match the disgusted face she made while taking off her hoodie, revealing a slightly less wet black shirt. Wesley raised both hands and, taking a good breath, exclaimed. "I give up! Wesley can't fight anymore, Jack is the winner!" She walked past him towards the edge, giving him a pat on the shoulder and congratulating him.

Jack pulled her shoulder and held out his hand, "She told me she told you but good game anyhow," he smiled at her, "Even though I may be moody that boosted my confidence a bit," he waited for her to return his hand shake.

Wes returned his hand shake with a smile of her own, wet hoodie lying on her arm. "Thanks, you were pretty neat yourself, had a good plan and everything. I was honestly lost since I stepped up here." She scratched the back of her head with her free hand, smile turning sheepish.

DoggoKing22

"Well that battle went out swell." Christian whispered to himself, while finishing his bottle. He looked over at Soul and said, "I'm gonna go see Mr. Freezeflame and ask if there is anyone available I can fight. Don't wanna be rude to Aclava, but I actually want to fight someone. Be right back." He got up, tossed his bottle away, and walked over to Freezeflame. "Hey, um, is there anyone available that I can fight? Because the battle I had wasn't really a battle."

MarcelGalliard790

"Well that was something interesting." Porco pointed out to Oliver as he watched the match with him. "Anyways I think that I might take your deal Ozzie." Porco told Intruigued but knew he was going to win as well. Marcel looked over at the fight that just happened and thought. "Porco is going to win against Ozzie without a doubt." But others were probably excited to see what Porco was all about. Marcel thought about how tomorrow is a tournament for 2v2s. "Oh I'm excited for tomorrow!" Marcel said in an excited tone of voice
(This is the video for Porco's awakening)

(The tournament is next week not tomorrow In the story XO)
“It’s possible... I guess you could either fight Jaz or Alec. Or if you want to you can fight the Aura kid. He enrolled very late, so we don’t have any data on him in the book.” He said, looking at him.

“Good game!” Soul said, clapping for Jack. There was nothing she could really do, to be honest. “You did well, Wes!” Yelled Tara from the sidelines while she sipped her Pepsi.

"I think I'll fight the aura kid, I know I'll lose but, I got something up my sleeve no one is ready for," he laughed stepping in the ring making the impenetrable dome again slowly strumming having a door open for Porco, "I will put up a fight, be ready for something no one has seen before except for my parents."

DoggoKing22

Christian thought for a little bit. "I think I'll fight Alec. He sounds tough, but I won't let him win." He said to Freezeflame. He walked back to his seat next to Soul and sighed. "You know what I realized? You're inside your skeleton because you are the brain."

Maya leaned forward as Wesley trotted back up to the stands.
“Wahh, good effort, Wes! There wasn’t too much you could do, with the difference in your powers, but I like the way you handled it!” She offered, taking a quick sip of her drink.
She fiddled with her thumbs for a moment, mind wandering to the possibilities of next week. It would be tough, but fun nonetheless.
Actually.. hm.
Since I play defensively... hm, teaming up with offensive.. Soul, Marcel, Tara... another telekinetic would be cool, depending on what we could do together, but...
Seemingly lost in thought, there was almost no hope for the girl snapping out of it until Christian spoke to Soul, which she just so happened to hear.
Blinking, she slowly looked from her lap to the two boys, looking stunned.
“Wh.. but you’re... the brain is just... part...” she stuttered, before her brow furrowed and her gaze returned to her fumbling hands, ashamed to be thinking even harder now about something so trivial.

Soul grabbed his head. “My brain just exploded. Help me.” He got up. “I’m going to the training field. Anyone who wants to practice can join me.” He said, and walked through the gate.

“I have to be diligent for next week.... no matter who I team up with, wether it be Maya, Tara, Christian, Marcel, is someone else, I have to stay diligent.” He said, and began shooting lasers at the targets, focusing on long range accuracy and precision, as well as trying to make it so his fire had a stronger and bigger blast and radius.

DoggoKing22

Christian looked down at Maya, "Think about it. Your brain controls your body parts, and it is protected by your skull." He got up and followed Soul to the training field. When he got there, Christian looked over at Soul and said, "Yo, mate. I wanna show ya something. Watch this." He put his hand up and a rock in the shape of a target was formed. He then formed small bubbles in his hand and held them between his fingers. Christian threw the bubbles at the rock as fast as he can with a loud "Razor Bubble!" The bubbles spun fast enough, that the bubbles sliced the rock into pieces like it was paper, with the bubbles not popping. "Pretty cool, right?"

“Yeah man! Watch this!” He gathered fire in his hands, the fire he’d shot out earlier also coming into the Shell Of flames he wasn’t making. He then rared back his arm. “BURNY STUFF!” He threw the shell into the sky and it made a curve in the sky. It came down and a quite big explosion of fire broke out. “It’s all about trajectory on that move.”

A sigh a pure disappointment appeared from Aclava's mouth as she reopened her eyes back to being in the stall. With an hour passing, the gnat would have "Died" and reform back into a flower. Aclava was annoyed at both how big the school was and how difficult it was to find the room. With nothing left she could do Aclava got out of her pose walked out of the stall. developing a limp a from being in an uncomfortable pose on the toilet for too long she decided to leave the bathroom and return to the stands. Apparently, while she was gone the other fight had ended, but she couldn't care less who won or lost and just sat there with nothing to do.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel noticed that Aclava walked back from her union break. Porco looked over and said. "Ah! Mrs. Aclava you have indeed returned from...wherever you came from." Marcel was about to run down their and greet her but decided to have some self control and stay seated. "Master Marcel are you not going to see her?" Arsene asked politely. Marcel gave him a smile and said. "Well not just yet Arsene, but maybe in a little bit!" Porco was happy to see that she was ok after the whole Marcel situation.

"So Porco, you want a fight or not, I'm waiting for your candy ass to get over here," he laughed, "Don't mean to anger you just seems like you are avoiding the fight." Jack and Alicia sat down watching the ring.