• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Oliver ran over one one of the walls, whimpering. " Why can't I be normal....Tara and Mr.Blaise probably think I'm a freak, Christian doesn't care, and I can't even be with Maya, Marcel, or Porco....I'm just a monster.....a good for nothing monster..... " He thought sadly. "I'll escape, I have to!" He thought, digging a tunnel under the wall. " I can't be slowed down!! " He yelled, running out happily. " I can still be a hero.... if I track him down, I'll be able to find him! " He said happily. "Just need someone I can trust ...." He mumbled to himself.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
"But he...you can't just......ugh. Fine" Christian replied to Mr. Blaise. He started to walk back to the dorms in a emotional way. When he reached his dorm room and went inside, Christian shuffled to his bedroom and plopped down on his bed. It was at this point that he started to cry. I didn't want things to end this way. I just wanted to apologise. I TRUSTED him. And this is what I get. You're a real pain in the a**, you know that, right Chris? He thought to himself as tears fell of his cheek and on to the bed.

Ozzie went to the dorm A5 and unpacked his stuff leaving his guitar outside with a note saying, "Porco please put this by the door to my bedroom, warning I can be loud sometimes." Jack and Alicia were now in a relationship as they were cuddling in the same bed watching a movie.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco, Marcel, and the Yoku clones all sensed what was happening. Marcel and Porco tried to wrap to Christian. "Yoku clones......keep it up or else!" Marcel told them with concern and then he looked over at Aclava with an important a face on. Porco nodded and put it in Ozzie's guitar by his bedroom door. Marcel and Porco out their fingers to their heads and prepared to wrap to Christian. They teleported to Christian and wondered where was Ollie. "Where is Ollie we couldn't sense his energy anywhere." Porco said and Marcel nodded in response to what Porco said.

Maya was stressed out of her mind at the situation. Clicking her phone on, she studied the bright 6:47 on the screen with a tired sigh. She just wanted to relax.
But also, she really really didn’t want to be alone. The posessor’s words still echoed in the back of her mind; everything was moving too fast. It was only the first day.
She’d only been able to watch as Oliver disappeared in the forest, and her shoulders slumped. This was way too much.
She approached Soul, lightly grazing his hand with her own to get his attention.
“Hey,” she murmured softly. “I, um.. I think we should.. maybe postpone movie night..? I was really looking forward to it, but.. so much has happened, I think.. a different night would be best. I’m.. gonna head back now.” She cracked him a weak smile, brows lifted. “Thank you for everything. The fight, the wolf.. I owe you one,” she chuckled, waving, before walking back alone, collecting the mess that was her thoughts, although she kept flinching at every little forest sound.

Slowly cracking open the door to her dorm, Maya tiredly hung her coat and slipped off her shoes, sighing softly. Obviously, this state of relaxation and relief was immediately broken by the atmosphere, and she knew something was wrong. Finding herself hovering over Christian’s door, she hesitated, her hand resting on the knob but never turning it. What if he just wanted to be alone? What if she just made it worse? Door still closed, she spoke.
“Hey, I.. I know you’re upset about Oliver, but.. It’ll be okay. He’s just confused and scared because of the possessor. We’ll save him, okay? I promise.”

DoggoKing22

Christian quickly sat up and faced Marcel and Porco, while wiping his tears off his face. ".....How'd you guys get here?" He questioned them, "Well it doesn't matter not. I think.......I think he ran away. J-just because I was a little rough on him." He whimpered while lying back down on the bed, looking strait up at the ceiling. "Oh, who am I kiddin. He's scared of me now because of what I did. He doesn't even want to talk to me anymore. HE DOESN'T TRUST ME ANYMORE!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz and Alec were standing outside the school, Alec was leaning against the wall, "so sis, should we go and, I don't know, make friends or something", Jaz turned to him, "well that does sound like a plan", as they spoke they didn't notice a group of teenagers had gained access to the school, they had walked up to Alec and Jaz, "so what do we have here, a couple of freaks at their freak school." (These kids don't have powers) One of the kids swung a punch at Jaz, who used a shield and shoved him away, this just pissed off the others, they edged towards her but, Alec jumped infront of his sister "back off" he said, they teens just shoved him into his sister and as his hand brushed her neck, they 'exploded', basically they uncontrollably expelled immense amounts of energy, dealing a lot of damage to the dorm area they were standing outside of and killing the teens instantly, well they were practically vaporised. Alec was sitting amongst rubble unsure what to do, and Jaz was rocking back and forth crying.

Soul sat down on his bed. He saw some stuff in the other room... which he assumed to be Porco’s. His eyes were heavy, and the second his head hit the pillow, he was out instantly.

Tara came to her dorm. “Seems like I’m dorming I its Wes. Shame her family needed her for something...” she sighed and curled up in a ball on her bed, going to sleep after a long day.

One week had passed since orientation. Everyone was getting normally through their days. Nothing truly interesting happened, Marcel and Aclava took their detention, and Mr. Blaise became the two cousin’s Favorite Teacher.
“Another day, another class with the best...” Soul yawned as he and Tara walked up the grounds. She giggled. “Yeah, another day... Phew- wait.... we totally forgot!”

“Oh god, the tournament is tomorrow isn’t it?”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta walked around the school this fine morning and saw the two blue haired mischief makers. He was tempted to brush them off then walk past them but in the end decided to make a conversation. "Hello kiddos how's your morning going"

“Ello’ Atsa! Great to see ya’ mate!” Soul said with a undying grin. They had all met in classes during the past week. “Hey Atsa! My morning’s been good, got up, ate some Oatmeal, stuff like that...” Tara said with a smile not too different to Soul’s. They’re cousins alright.

Maya, as she had all the other days, had stayed up much too late, staring at the door in paranoia. As it had all week, tonight was no different. She was basically waiting aforementioned possessor to come for her. He said he would, so surely she had to be on high alert, right?
Obviously, this didn’t go too well, and she usually fell asleep against her will in the early morning hours. And the impact was slowly beginning to show.
The girl shuffling her feet over to her favorite pair of cousins looked very sleepy; soft ginger hair fluffed up in several directions (she had very messy bedhead), an unsureness in her steps as she rubbed at her eyelids...
And that girl was none other than the Maya Leyte.
“mm hey guys,” she murmured, sounding a bit dazed as she rested her face on Tara’s shoulder. “whas’ goin’ on..?”

Tara looked at Maya. “You need to sleep better. You look terrible.” She said, and Soul looked at her concernedly. “Yeah... tired and paranoid is not a good look on you.” He said, biting his lower lip. Maya had been going downhill the last couple of days and he had definitely seen it.

Maya huffed, shaking her head against Tara’s shoulder.
“I’m.. not even that tired,” she mumbled, stifling a yawn, before pursing her lip into a tiny frown. “Okay, I lied.” She murmured, which was already an obvious fact. “But he said he’d come back for me..! So I gotta.. keep my.. guard up.. n’ protect myself...” she trailed off before her eyelids fluttered shut, dozing off for a split second before snapping back, blinking quickly. Sighing, she buried her face in her hands and rubbed at her eyes once more, furrowing her brow.

Oliver sat beside the wall, curling in a ball. "Ok...this should wear off soon....he said it was because I know too much....about what...." He said to himself, before getting an idea. " if he doesn't want me to tell them...I can just make a deal! He changes me back, and I'll -( attack the first person who talks to you.) What!....ok, fine.... " He communicated through his head, as he was surrounded with aura, and he closed his eyes. Then, he ran towards school. "No one notice me, no one notice me!" He thought, walking inside.

Aclava was finishing a book on deep marine biology. Her eyes were baggy as she refused to get more than 4 hours of sleep last knight, and only for short burst. For the week she did her best to avoid any unnecessary contact with Marcel. She was consistently getting calls from her sister, who was practically monitoring her whenever she felt like it. Aclava spent any free time in her room either studying or practicing martial arts. On occasion she would try to increase her power with varying degrees of success, she would try to lengthen the time of bug transformation and managed to make a caterpillar that lasted five minutes longer. another time she tried to make a worm or spider, but those attempts ended up killing the plant. this morning after her routine of light exercise she appeared in the kitchen. looking expectant.

DoggoKing22

A week past since orientation, and Christian it still tired like almost every morning. But not today. Christian remembered about the tournament tomorrow, so he woke up as hyped as ever. He quickly got out of his bed and went out the dorm. Lucky for him, He noticed Jesie leaving his dorm at the same time (Yes, during the week, Christian and Jesie saw each other again.). "Ay, Jesie. Ready for the tourney tomorrow?" Christian asked him

"You betcha. If we're allowed to choose our partners, then we'd make a good team." Jesie replied, rubbing his eyes from sleeping too much

"Let's hope we get to choose. But for now, we gotta find the rest of our friends."

The two of them walked around the grounds outside and went to the others. "Hey guys. How was sleep treating you?" Jesie asked the group. Christian then looked over at Maya to see if she was okay.

"Jeez, Maya. You need to sleep more." Christian said to Maya softly as he facepalmed himself. He formed a water bubble and handed it to her. "Just take this and sleep more, okay? I'm not gonna be taking care of you all the time."

Oliver looked at a poster, seeing it said something about a tournament. "Well, this will get my deal over sooner.....please make this easy...." He thought. He hadn't dared gone near anyone yet, and everyone probably still thought he was in the forest. But, he wanted to get it over with.

Soul bit his lip even harder when she talked about the possessor. He was obviously worried at this point, and pat her on the back. “Hey, it’s fine... we’ll all be fine... I’m sure of it.” He reassured Maya, smiling thoughtfully at her. Tara smiled. “Anyway, it’s high time we get to Homeroom, right?” She Asked, and Soul nodded.

Leaning into him as Soul tried to reassure her by patting her back, Maya sighed softly, nodding reluctantly and slowly taking the bubble, mumbling a gentle “thank you” and “im sorry”.
Truth was, she felt incredibly guilty for making her friends worry as much as they did. She considered this as she quietly slurped up the bubble and walked with them towards homeroom, her eyes on the ground. They didn’t deserve to be so stressed for her, especially not to the point where they were taking care of her. She knew they were right, but she couldn’t stop the feeling of dread any time she was alone.
Realizing that her face was looking absolutely sullen, she screwed her eyes shut and fixed her face, at least faking a small smile as she shuffled into the classroom with everyone else.

JPSomeone

Asta took a look at Maya and thought 'Why you do this when you know you need sleep'. "Well about getting to homeroom let's all do that, Maya, lesson of the day:Get sleep." He said. Walking to homeroom he thought about getting more sleep himself for the tournament, about his classes, about his whole life in general and what he's doing.

He smiled and the walked along. “You don’t have to be sorry. It’s not like you’ve done anything wrong... it’s just us who care about you and worry about you.” He said, and Tara nodded. “He’s right- oh, we’re here!” They arrived abt homeroom.

Oliver followed Tara, Soul, Christian, Maya, and others. He didn't know where to go, so he just trailed behind them like a lost dog. He saw them stop, took a deep breath, and walked up to them, staring at the ground.

DoggoKing22

Christian and Jesie followed the others to homeroom. "You don't have to be sorry, Maya. You just have to take care of yourself a little more, aight?" Christian said to Maya as they were walking. Not realizing Oliver was behind them, the group reached homeroom. "Well. We made it. What now?" Jesie asked them.

Oliver walked past them and went inside, sitting in the back. He pulled out a book and started reading it silently. "Lets see....nope....nope....here it is! Power control!" He said to himself, flipping to the page. " this will come in handy! " he said again, but quieter. Evenually, he stopped reading and closed his book. He hadn't slept since he was stuck in the forest so he was really tired to the point bags had formed under his eyes. "So...tired...." He mumbled to himself, struggling to stay awake.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porco and Marcel nodded at each other and teleported to homeroom and were there in record time. Porco walked over to soul and said "Hey so I made this mashup of all the Just shapes and beats boss music and I was half awake when I did this so this is going to be blind for me but what do you think about it?" Porco asked him as he showed him his mashup of stuff that he did at like 1 in the morning. Marcel thought that It sounded amazing and hoped that he can post it and hoped one day he can do a drum cover to it.

Ozzie, Jack, and Alicia followed each other to the homeroom and began studying throughout the past week Jack and Ozzie have become fast friends regarding music. Alicia although shy had grown to appreciate Ozzie and his musical tastes. She and Jack have been more public about their relationship and try to at most say I love you once a day rarely ever kissing in public.

The two cousins sat down, and the teacher, Mr. Martin, walked in to begin homeroom. The two were whispering to each other under their breaths, and after a bit, Soul flicked Tara in the head with a red face. She giggled and thy continued to whisper about something or other once again.
(@Kyle From Hoenn cue)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec sat looking out the window, the last week had been interesting, especially for his feelings, he had become interested in a certain someone, but his thoughts were interrupted by his sister punching his arm from behind him, since their little sessions with the principal, they now no longer blew up at physical contact, they had gained more control. Jaz laughed at how Alec had jumped in shock, "god your so jumpy, I was just trying to make sure you hadn't spaced out." They both laughed.

Settling into her seat, Maya sighed contently, humming along to a particular song but never going past murmuring the tune. Mr. Martin didn’t seem to be starting the class just yet, which gave her idling time. She studied the room with an air of boredom, before her curiosity directed her towards two hushed, familiar voices.
Leaning forward with a tiny smile on her face, she tilted her head slightly, hoping to catch a snippet of the cousin’s conversation. With Soul’s face that red, it had to be something worth hearing, right?

“Listen, it’s not like that okay?” “Really Soul? I highly doubt that.” “Well... I mean...” “What?” “Nothing. It’s not important! And you’re wrong!” “Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.” You couldn’t really pick up what they were saying without any context, but it seemed as if Soul was hyperactivly denying something.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco and Marcel looked over at the debate going and then just ignored it like it was nothing. Porco was jamming out to his mashup with Marcel. Marcel kept thinking about the way he could do a good drum cover. They both saw Mr. Martin walk toward the front. "Interesting, is it not brother for this is a new person." Porco asked and then Marcel remembered something absolutely important. "Our Duos tourney is tomorrow Porco!" Marcel told him looking into his eyes with importance. They both thought about what their duos are for tomorrow. "Maybe mine could Ozzie for tomorrow and yours could be Aclava." Porco pinted out thinking about all of the combinations of fighters for duos.

DoggoKing22

Christian and Jesie went inside the classroom and sat down next to their friends. "Dude, can you two tone it down a lil? Class is about to start." Christian whispered to Soul and Tara, a little bit annoyed by their conversation.

"Wus the matter, Chrissy? Wanna pay attention to your school education?" Jesie joked around with him, giggling at what he just said.

"No I don't, Jesie. I'm just saying that class is about to start. That's all." Christian replied, sitting back in his chair and twirling a bubble around his fingers.

JPSomeone

Mr.Martin taken his walk in and looked at the students with a look of a little disgust except for Asta they were homies, brothers from another mother, best friends, get what I'm saying? "Kay class we're gonna start with gym everyone get into your gym attire, Asta come here!" Mr.Martin told them. Asta then came over then stuck his fist out for a fist bump which Mr.Martin responded to with his fist and they bumped.

"So what's up Mr.Martin?" Asta said.

"Well you see I wanted to tell your excelling in this class so I want you to lead it today with your workout regiment, is that cool with you?"

"Sure, I can get my workout out the way today and show them how to keep in tip-top shape."

"Alright, Class! Outside now!" Mr.Martin said as they went. "Asta you may now take lead of class"

MarcelGalliard790

image.jpg
Marcel and Porco got outside and thought that they looked awful in the gym clothes. "Why does he have to have to favor asta!" Porco told himself as he and Marcel got ready. "Can't he have any equality for all of his students!" Marcel told himself after he got ready for gym. The Galliard brothers were ready for whatever they were going to do today. Marcel thought about something important. "I think that me and Aclava are going to be a thing." Then they heard that Asta was going to take lead of the class. "Ha! As if! We Galliards should take lead of this class instead of that....WHATEVER HIS POWER IS!!!!" Both Marcel and Porco thought about with each other.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

"..." Asta had said nothing.
"..." Mr.Martin said nothing.

"Asta.... doesn't have a power" Mr.Martin said looking at Asta.

"I don't have and that's fine, 99% of this world has powers, but even though I dont have powers... that's what makes me special." Asta said with a shady look on his face. Speaking of powers Asta didn't have any, every time they were mention he would always clench his fist and have a shady look in his face full of anger and sadness.

"Anyways tell them what we're doing for gym class today, will ya?" Mr.Martin said trying to lighten the mood.

"R...Right, anyways today I'll be leading gym class. So I'll be teaching how I trained to get this strong without powers. So do 1,000 push ups, 1,000 curl ups, 75 kilometer run, 1,000 squats, and most all don't use heating or cooling." Asta said explaining his monstrous workout routine. Even Mr.Martin who already knew about was still shocked about how he got this far with life like that. "Anyways, ready? Begin!" Asta said as he started doing his 1,000 push ups.

Aclava stood back as she wasn't in the mood start a class being noticed. she sideglanced at her classmates and was less than impressed with their physique. Hearing Asta's plan to do such an intense workout was annoying. She read an extensive book about working out and the human muscle structure. Hearing a training routine like that sounded beyond ridiculous. Still, Aclava got down started doing push-ups. once she got to 100 she stopped and took a solid moment to stretch.

MarcelGalliard790

"Tch, simple for us half-bloods!" The Galliards said as they did their push ups 2x the speed of Asta. Marcel was determined to race his brother in the run. "Porco let's race!" Marcel said determined to win as Porco and him were tied in speed. "75 kilometers...such a walk for us!" Porco said as him and Marcel darted of with intense speed and the arrived back in an instant. "100 kilometers boys let's go!" Porco said as Marcel arrived shortly after Porco did. "If ya'll want to know how we can do this is because our elementary gym teachers made me and Porco do 5,000 push ups, 100 kilometers, 5,000 squats, and 5,000 curl ups all in one class perio because we were half blooded humans with of course demon blood." Marcel then pointed out to everyone as a little heads up.

JPSomeone

Asta felt the off flex that they have done it wasn't really even a flex if he could do more at base. "Off flex but ok guys, but guess what remember your not full human you don't experience the excruciating pain I put into this. The pain I put into training my body this far." Asta said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Now, now settle down, it'll take everyone else the whole class period to get this workout done so just you guys have a mini battle or competition?" Mr.Martin said.

"Fine by me but I'll go at 1% if it's a battle, if its training I'll flex at my hardest." Asta said ready set up something big.

MarcelGalliard790

"Look, I believe that all of this can be settled by us saying that we're all equal in our own sense." Porco then said believing that no one could be better than another. Marcel was skeptical at first about Porco's claim. Marcel then decided on his own decision. "Listen. Asta....we will try harder next time like what Porco said we are all equal in strength in our own ways." Marcel then told Asta as he sided with Porco to defend his brother.

Obviously, since Ozzie did not care much for the obscene amount of exercise he decided to do the easier way and get his powers to help him. Since he couldn't exactly use his guitar he decided to whistle creating a small plant that sprouted from the ground. He smelled it, "Thank god my dad taught me how to sprout those," he began doing his pushups with one arm almost as fast as Marcel and Porco. Jack and Alicia are doing the push-ups regularly. Ozzie begins his sit-ups barely breaking a sweat and he begins his run.