• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

(...)
(Why is Ultra Instinct here.)
(In an rp where these types of things don’t exist, except, well, personas, but those are fine...)
“Soul, you-“ “no.” “Why not.” “I can’t be bothered.” “That’s not it.” “I'd rather not tell you.” “Fine.” Tara got up and walked up to Freezeflame who was trying to get everyone inside the classroom.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"No! It's not what you think it is Ollie!" Marcel said with an echo in his voice. "I do this all the time to achieve this kind of form." Marcel then continually insisted that he was normal. Porco got out a corruption wave and it showed that Marcel wasn't corrupted. "See Ollie there is no reason to be scared he is normal Marcel." Porco pointed out to Ollie to show that Marcel was just fine. Marcel then decided to drop out of UI and show that he was just fine. "See, Ollie I am just fine no voice no nothing." Marcel pointed out to Ollie.
(Also Idk about ultra instinct got bored but also #400+ posts bois)

Ollie nodded slightly and came out from behind Porco. "Sorry...I have some kind of Emotion Disorder....so, that's why I always get scared, and angry, and was all the time..." Oliver said, forcing tears back. " Why does everyone make such a big deal about it. ..? Alcava was making it worse...I can't control it...why did she make fun of me for it....? " He whimpered, covering his eyes with his hands. "Calm down....Calm down....calm down...." He thought to hinself, but failed. He eventually walked to the back of the room, and sat at a desk in the corner.

(Errrr, sorry, but you're going to have to not do that. marcel already has a lot of powers and a persona, as well as the fact that this takes place in the real world, not the DBZ universe and stuff like Ultra Instinct doesn't exist.)
"Everyone calm down, it's time for an important lesson of Hero Training. Do all of you have the paper on Battle Tactics I gave you last week?" Freeze flame said, looking over the class as Tara pulled out her own and watched Soul doodle in his notebook. "Doodle doodle doodle... draw draw draw... art art art..." He muttered under his breath as he sketched.

"Battle.....Tactics...?" Oliver thought, never getting anything like that , since he was in the forest. He slumped down in his seat, having a panic attack in his mind. "Shoot....I don't have that .....what do I do...." Ollie thought, covering his head with his hands.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco noticed that Ollie didn't have one. He started to grab and pull and both sides of his paper....until.....another one appeared. "I believe you needed one of these?" Porco asked him as he gave him a battle tactics page. Marcel didn't know why they needed battle tactics the hero she knew would always beat the bad guy to a pulp and leave him here. But then again he played to much Megaman growing up and thought that the same thing happened until he was 10. Marcel zoned in on his paper curious as to what Freezeflame wanted.

Aclava reached into her bag for the paper, it was a rather easy assignment that talked about the basic battle tactics in a few situations. Given at an early age she read 'The Art of War' most of the questions seemed like common knowledge. It was actually a bit disappointing since none of the questions gave her insight into new ideas. It was unfortunate as she was well aware of the upcoming tournament tomorrow along with the shortcomings of her abilities. She noticed Oliver whimpering in the back, but felt no urge to create any more drama at least for today.

"Freezeflame, can you allow us to hold on to this assignment until tomorrow? Since they next duels will be coming up we should use this time to carefully review what we have so far." her eyes darted to the students in the room, She was aware of the next bouts being team matches and was quietly assessing each possible partner.

"After all since we will be working with someone, we will need time to discuss our strategies with them."

Oliver smiled and took the page, mumbling a quiet "thank you big brother..." before looking the page over. It seemed simple enough, as he grinned, knowing most of this stuff.

MarcelGalliard790

"Keep your eyes low Ollie! Dark Queen is here and trying to look at you!" Marcel told him with a whisper so then She wouldn't get peeved at him. Porco shrugged a reassuring shrug knowing that teams are tomorrow. "Hey Ollie, how about me and you partner up for tomorrow." Porco asked him but Marcel had other Ideas. "Nah his power would really help me out get past Dark Queen over there." Marcel said being rude to his brother. "Unlike you...I don't flip out as easily over stuff as you do." Porco pointed out but the two were getting nowhere. "How about we settle this with rounds of Rock Paper Scissors." Porco decided so then they don't fight. They played best 2/3 and Porco won the match. "Alrighty then....Ollie me and you will be partners for tomorrow for the tournament." Porco said as he remembered something that Ollie told him earlier. "Uh. Mr. Freezeflame sir....you never assigned Ollie right here a dorm. Marcel is gladly willing to Dorm with Ollie." Porco said as he wanted his friend to have a dorm. "The good thing is I didn't unpack a single thing." Marcel told Freezeflame

Oliver was confused why the two were fighting over who got to partner up with him. He wasn't that strong. He couldn't control his telekinesis well, and his aura came from being controlled! But, he did have a partner anyway, so that was good. He even had a chance at getting a dorm now! He smiled slightly, looking at the ground.

"I second that notion" Aclava spoke calmly. "My current roommate and I have different living conditions that are conflicting beyond comfort. I accept giving my room over to Oliver and I am willing to go to any other dorm." Even though she would gladly leave Marcel's presence, she knew it was going to be such a pain to pack all her books and plants again.

MarcelGalliard790

"Well then why can't he just go to a different dorm then. I mean it would save you the hassle of packing your stuff." Porco proceeded to point out to Aclava and see the flaws in her statement. "I mean either or I am still dorming with this kid!" Marcel said as he pointed to Ollie and gave a glare to Aclava like a me and you we need to talk glare. Porco was fine if Marcel just take his stuff out of his dorm and Move to a different dorm.

Soul looked at Aclava and Marcel. “You two really need to shut the hell up. Aclava, your abrasive attitude makes it so nobody wants to be around you and that you can’t talk about your issues normally with each other like normal dorm-mates. Marcel, your constant behavior of calling her “Dark Queen,” And constantly being rude in front of or behind her back, further state more reasonable for her not to like you, which isn’t like you. You have issues to work out, and the way you are now... I don’t see them being solved.” He said it with a monotone voice, mostly because he was just telling it like it was.

Oliver whimpered as people began yelling at each other, covering his ears. Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore as he stepped into the hallway, where it is quiet. "I wish.....I wish everyone could just get along...." He whined, sitting down next to the door.

MarcelGalliard790

"Look....she just needs to stop bullying Ollie for his Emotion disorder!" Marcel pointed out to everyone even Aclava. "Which in turn causes the brain to go through psychological endurance making his emotions go out of control depending on the situation. Sorry Ollie!" Porco stated what was going on and apologized to Ollie. "But Soul I do agree with you I will change my ways but in return she needs to be a civil person." Marcel agreed to Soul's terms and conditions. Porco noticed that his little brother was crying. "Hey. You need someone to talk to...Little brother." Marcel was surprised that they did this.

“Oliver has his own problems, and I don’t blame you for wanting to help him, but I also agree with Aclava on the fact that he isn’t not learning how to deal with it well, and is therefore a dangerous entity.” He said, glad that’s he was at least coming to terms slightly.

Freezeflame shook his head. “No switching of Dorms is allowed. Oliver is dorming with a... Nero Nottingham.” He said, looking at the class list.

Oliver looked up at Porco, and shrugged. His mind wouldn't work anymore. It was just...blank to him. So, he stayed quiet, except for small whimpers he would make occasionally.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian walked into his next class, just to hear more arguments. "Really? More arguments? Jeez." He said to himself as he facepalmed.
"Dude. Took you long enough. Class started." Jesie said as he walked up to him.
"Yeah, sorry about that." He replied, "Anyway, what class is this again?"
"Not sure. But Freezeflame is our teacher, I guess."
"That's fine."
Christian looked around the room and looked at the people arguing, "Yo. Can't we just all be friends? What's the point in arguing anyway?"

"Soul, if I wanted to talk about my issues I would go to a therapist, not more teenagers. And bullying?" She looked at Marcel, slightly confused "how do you think I was bullyi- whatever" she quickly shook her head and turned back to soul. "I'm tired. if you want me to sugarcoat my words, try someone else." she shifted gaze to no one in particular. thinking on the words she just said.

"but...... okay," she said with a defeated sigh. "If I'm going to be with this class for a while, I'll do better in understanding them. Okay?" her voice faltered and so did her face. For a second she looked much older and worn out. then returned to her steel emotionless expression. Although a bit softer than before.

MarcelGalliard790

"Alright......I guess that no switching is allowed but who is Nero?" Marcel asked them as he had never met him the whole week he was here. "I want to make sure he become's a good person and isn't bullied because something tragic happened in my family today.........." Marcel told them with a hint of a sorry tone to it. Porco was still trying to comfort Ollie outside. By playing his most smoothest song that he made. "Sorry if the title sounds weird but the song is called 'Agrobacter'. I actually got Marcel to do the guitar part on this song." Porco said playing his song on a speaker for him to hear. Marcel agreed to everyone's conditions and terms for the group to stay together.
(The song that Porco plays is below)

Soul nodded. “Thanks. I want you two to continue being friends. I mean... not to sound condescending... but you two did kinda have a crush on each other. I just wish Marcel hadn’t told her that he had mind reading powers. This whole thing wouldn’t have happened.” He sighed, and wiped his brow.
“Soul got it under control.” Said Tara to Christian when he came into the room. “So we’re fine.” She added, patting him on the back.

MarcelGalliard790

"Yeah....you're right Soul......it was my fault that our somewhat rivalry happened." Marcel said taking all of the blame directly. Porco was playing some of his songs that he made of course calm ones to be able to calm down Ollie. "Anyways. Do you think your ready to head back inside?" Porco asked his little brother. Marcel was starting to feel bad for everything. "Look…the only reason that I got this way was because of my sister." Marcel said as tears started to flow out of his eyes. "She passed away in a horrible car accident today. A semi sideswiped her and knocked her into the other lane of traffic and flipped her car over..........she was 22 today when she died an unfortunate death." Marcel said but his tears changing to a red making look like he way crying blood. Porco sat with Ollie still waiting for a response from him.

As what seemed like the usual was beginning to happened again, with an incredible amount happening and Maya having no time to comprehend the situation, the girl sighed softly, burying her face in her hands.
She’d taken out the paper, defaced with doodles, hoping for a simple lesson, but obviously that wasn’t the face. Almost immediately, fights broke out, all with differing reasons. All muscles tense, Maya exhaled a shaky breath, face hidden by her hands.

She really couldn’t handle all this arguing.
Back and forth they went, blaming and mocking and shouting. Behind the chaos, she sat, head ducked low and eyes screwed shut.
C’mon, Maya. You’re never like this. Just breathe, you’re being irrational, just.. calm down...
Despite her mini pep-talk, she didn’t seem to relax at all. Nothing could be calm, there was always something wrong, wasn’t there?
More yelling, accusations of bullying... news of death, tears.
An indescribable guilt washed over her. She was the mediator, the soother, the one who helped people, but she was so overwhelmed that she couldn’t be bothered to try, and it ached, in a way. Always had she dismissed her feelings to care for others, and it was catching up to her.
Standing up suddenly, she walked across the room, grabbing the bathroom pass in a rather jerky motion.
“I need a minute,” she mumbled. Her voice sounded choked up. She didn’t want to break in the middle of the room; no, other people needed the attention of others. She’d dismiss herself, fix it alone, and come back to hopefully help everyone else.
Pulling the door open, she slipped into the hallway, leaning against the wall and slowly sinking into a sitting position, drawing her knees up and resting her forehead on them, sighing softly.

MarcelGalliard790

"Let me guess....to much stress." Porco asked Maya as him and Ollie were chilling next to her. "Believe me this day has already been stressful for both me and Ollie. And now hearing that out of my brother....it makes me feel like I'm about to pass out from all of this pressure." Porco agreed with Maya and was ready to continue their conversation when Marcel walked out their too. "Sorry about what you had to had in there Maya." Marcel cleaning up his eyes from the amount of tears he produced. "Anyways we should break the news to her Porco." Marcel said to his brother. "Listen Maya.......we learned a lot from Ollie. We have now decided since he was outcastes by his family that we would take him in like our little brother." The galliard brothers told their friend

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta felt the principle ignore him like when girls reject ugly guys. Though everyone was bothering him with question about the tournament so it wasn't hard to get distracted.... 'That's right! THE TOURNAMENT IS A DUOS THING he thought. Making a quick list of things to do in his head, he quickly put all that too work.

"Here we... GOOOOO00000oooooooOOOOOOOOO!" Asta said as he started the assignment rushing through it with only grammatically mistakes. Then after that he quickly went to his dorm fo figure out if he would solo the duos or actually get a partner. 'HHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhmmmmmnmMmmMMMMMMm, maybe I should get a partner but if it comes down to it I'll say Y0lo and fly sOlo in that tournament.' He thought.

Last edited:
Soul went outside and sat next to Maya with a sigh. “As the days go by, I feel more and more inclined to help people. I don’t know what it is. I just... wanna have all of us be friends...” he sighed again, and slid his fingers through his hair. “I know you’re stressed out, but you’re Maya. You’re the most bubbly person on the planet! I want it to stay that way...” he said, wrapping his arm around her back with a smile and giving her a small pat.

Ollie looked up at the sound of his name, making a small whimper. He saw Marcel was crying again, and he stood up and hugged him, trying to make him feel better. After that, he walked over to Maya and sat in front of her. "Are you ok...?" He asked her, concerned about her, since he saw her as a friend.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel checked his phone seeing if anything new was on Facebook. "Oh geez...." Marcel said feeling a bit embarrassed about what he saw on there. "My first drum performance and Porco's first song performance as well." Marcel said with a little blush on his face for embarrassment. He shows everyone his first drum performance being Close to me by Sabrepluse and Porco performing his song called Unlocked. "Marcel......" Porco said as he was embarrassed with Marcel about him showing his first song.
(These are the songs they did)

“I’m sure you’ll do good Marcel and Porco. I should know, I’m playing the electric keyboard at the same place. No song spoilers though!” He said with a wide grin and a thumbs up.

Sighing once more, Maya reluctantly leaned into Soul as he draped an arm around her, resting her face on his shoulder as he gently reassured her. Only a week in and she already felt burnt out.
“It’s just.. too much...” she mumbled, tilting her head to look back at him. “There’s always something going on. Marcel and Porco fighting, Marcel and Aclava fighting.. something bad happening to Ollie, all the while I’m freaking out over some dumb threat and not letting myself sleep!” She laughed, but it wasn’t her laugh. It was bitter, self-deprecating. Her voice was strained, breaking slightly under the pressure she felt. “I feel like its my job to fix everything, to help everyone, and I can’t.
She looked so incredibly hurt to say this, admitting that she couldn’t be there to help everyone, to soothe every situation. “I just.. want things to be calm.. just for a day..?”

She looked up, listening as Marcel and Porco spoke. Her eyes flickered with guilt at the sight of Marcel cleaning up his tear-stained face, and the guilt only intensified after she heard what happened to Ollie.
Ducking under Soul’s arm, she stood, quickly wrapping her own around the brothers in a tight, but gentle hug.
“I’m sorry about your sister,” she whispered, brow creasing in worry as she stepped back. “I know what it’s like. You can always talk to me, okay?”
With this little hint at an upsetting backstory but no further elaboration, she turned to Oliver, and offered a weary, somewhat broken smile; but a smile nonetheless.
“Don’t worry, Ollie.” the girl reassured softly. “I’ll get better. I always do.” Cracking a more genuine grin at him, but still looking very tired, she turned to Soul.
“Hey, um.. I know it might not be the best idea considering we have the tournament tomorrow, but... how would you feel about movie night tonight..?”

Oliver listened to everyone talking about instuments, and wanted to join also. "I wanna play at the place with you! I can play instruments! I wanna come! I wanna come!" Ollie said cheerfully. " if big brothers are doing it, I'm doing it to! " Ollie said, not taking no for an an answer. He then turned back to Maya. "What's a movie night....?" He asked, not knowing much about that kind of thing.

Soul frowned and looked at Maya and the brothers. “You can always talk to me as well. I main not have a tragic backstory like you guys, but I can empathize.” He said, scratching the back of his head with a small blush.
Soul smiled and nodded. “Of course! It would be great for all of us to get some relaxation.” He said this, and then gave a thumbs up, just symbol of victory/approval.

MarcelGalliard790

"Sure why not!" Marcel and Porco said to Maya with a sort of excited tone to it. "But first!" Marcel said to the group as he walked back in and walked up to Aclava. "Listen...I am sorry for everything that I have done to you. I just hope that we could become friends again and not have a rivalry against each other but instead work as a team." Marcel apologized to Aclava about the things he had done. Porco looked over at Soul and said. "Well the vidoe was recorded when we were ten years old. But since then me and Marcel have improved our skills with our stuff. I am becoming a known dubstep artist and Marcel is a Twitch drummer he streams every Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and, Saturday every week." Porco was hoping to tell them where they got their inspiration to do their things.

Oliver decided to get up and take a walk. He wanted to play intruments, but he couldn't. So, he decided if they played music, he would just set up music and sing to it. He walked outside and sat on a bench. He wanted to practice his singing, but he was afraid to do it in front of everyone. So, he practiced outside.

( my links won't work, so I'm just putting the name of the song.
"In your spotlight Original Song Remix. [I know it was meant for a Pokemon, but I think it could work for Ollie also] )

Last edited:
Aclava was searching in herself for the words to say. Apologizing was not a common occurrence for her and someone apologizing to her was rare. She closed her eyes as if recalling something painful. " My sister means everything to me. I couldn't imagine living without her" She did not intend for there to be a double meaning in her statement, but hoped just for now he didn't pick up on it. " I don't know what it feels to lose someone like that. I hope I never do." she opened her eyes now glistening wet as if she was about to cry too, then blinks it away for her more serious expression. "But your standing here, right now. and that's the best thing you can do for her"

She sighs and turns to her papers. "There's still a tournament coming up, whether or not your sad now its still going to happen. Take the time to get anything out of your system and ready yourself." She fishes inside her bag and searches for anything to write with and grabs hold of a pen. then opens her notebook and began to jot down what appeared to be a small story.

MarcelGalliard790

"Yeah...it can be tough. But we can overcome this...together." Marcel said as to emphasize that him and Aclava could work things and become a possible relationship. Porco noticed that Ollie went off on his own again. "He went for a 'walk' but I might as well follow becau-" Porco was cut off by Ollie's outstanding singing abilities. "Wow Ollie! Amazing singing you have there!" Porco said crediting Ollie for his singing ability. And thought of a great Idea about Agrobacter and thought that Ollie could make vocals for the song.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta thought long, hard, and EVEN LONGER about this topic as he played on his bed in his dorm. 'Hm
... there are very many people but most them dont talk or left the school so that shortens my options' he thought. Thinking about all this made him twist and turn cause he never used his weapons in front of the other students only the teachers know about them. 'Maybe I should start with finding a person smart enough to put both our powers in use.' He thought.

Oliver yelped when he saw Porco, his face becoming red. “H-how long w-were you listening...?” He stuttered, covering his face in embarrassment. “But thank you... most people tease me about it...hehe....” He mumbled, taking his hands off his face, smiling slightly.

Definitely seeming relieved, Maya flashed Soul a gentle smile. She knew that, if she’d spent the night alone, she wouldn’t get any sleep (again) and would be completely burned out in the tournament. But if she was surrounded by her friends... maybe she’d be able to get some shut eye and preform well.
She slowly took out her phone, clicking it on. A picture of her and some boy a number of years older displayed on the screen. They were arm-in-arm, smiling goofily. Her eyes flickered across the picture, a solemn, wistful look crossing her face.
Taking in a gentle breath, she turned it off, storing it in her pocket.
Recognizing the song Ollie sang, she slowly began to hum along, occasionally murmuring lyrics in between until she, too, was singing along. And... what was this? A secret talent?!

Ollie heard singing as well as he ran to check it out, looking out from a corner at Maya. “Wow...she likes singing to...? She even knows the song....” Oliver smiled and walked out from the corner, singing softly to the song again, as he started blushing, he wasn’t used to singing when others were present, so he stared at the ground as he did.