• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta immediately after showing up because everyone else was focused on each other. Leaving to go to his dorm had misread some number and ended going into the leaving room of Aclava's dorm. Through this misconception that he hadn't realized was happening he found many things but he thought it was just the room service changing stuff up. Quickly after he spread himself on the couch and went to sleep for a while.

The door creaked open as Aclava returned from her errands. She would have headed straight to her room if not for Asta sleeping on the living room couch. Aclava set her bags on the living room floor, headed over to the kitchen area, thoroughly washed her hands and flicked bits of water onto the sleeping boy's face. She was not exactly sure how deep of a sleeper some people are but found this technique to wake a person even passed out. "Hey" she called out. "Come on. get up" she flicked a bit harder hoping for him to get up. "If you were looking for the movie night it's definitely not here, and if Marcel said you could stay here tonight then I'm overruling that."

JPSomeone

He rolled off the couch onto the floor afterward rolling back and forth in pain for a bit before responding to her. "I thought this was my dorm, I maybe mistaken though," he said "Oh hey your that 1 bug girl thing." Realization kicked in.
Since no 1 knew him that well he had advantage on all. "But hey can I get a little snack, maybe dinner? Cause I didn't eat at all..." He cried. This was his moment of free food and getting to know someone he wouldn't miss it.

Last edited:
For a minute she paused, unsure what to do with him. Without saying a word she walked over to the kitchen, opened the fridge and made a sweeping as though inviting Asta over. "Just grab something" She paused for a minute as she grabbed orange slices off the counter and ad started eating them. "Once your done eating, get out" she continued stuffing her mouth with orange slices as she looked at him expectantly.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Hmmmm.......What should your dare be Maya?" Marcel thought to himself. Porco gave a couple of unnecessary suggestions to Marcel. Marcel only took one of his ideas into his mind. "Kiss soul...........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Marcel thought to himself dismissing it....until later. "Alright your dare will be....Do a duet with me on Melody from the Past from The Megas!" Marcel said confidentely as he wanted to put his 3 years in choir with her 3 years in choir and see the two blend in voices. Porco was a bit pissed that Marcel didn't take his idea but Marcel didn't care and thought that it would be a good thing to do.

JPSomeone

The approach of asserting dominance as she did was enough to tell she at least want him out ASAP. Grabbing some salad and putting it in a bowl he sat somewhere near the kitchen and tried to begin a conversation. "So are you entering in the tournament if so, who do you think will be your part?" He asked.

Of all the things racing in her head. she actually forgot to pick someone as her partner. she put her hand to her chin and stood around for a moment in silence. "Don't know." she leaned on the side of her wall. She considered how likely it would be for the others to find their own partner. "Not that it matters, I doubt that I would win the tournament anyway". She stared at a small orange slice and very lightly squeezed it.

Maya’s face flooded a shade of red as she fidgeted nervously.
“Ah, c’mon, why’re you doing this to me!” she cooed, burying her face in her hands. “Its been so long since I’ve sang, let alone perform...”
Begrudgingly, she slowly took out her phone to search up the song he suggested, playing it once to herself and quickly memorizing the lyrics, beginning to understand the tempo and move her lips along.
“Blah, okay, let’s just get this over with,” she murmured grimly.

Maya’s singing voice was always very rich, but soft and mellow, which fit nicely with the alto description. However, in order to make it sound actually good, she found herself straining towards soprano to harmonize. Other than a few minor slip ups, she did fairly well, and steadily began to relax as the song went on. Starting off tense and awkward and glowing to a more smooth, natural state, which only improved the quality. To put it simply, she was good. Very good, actually.

It brought a question to the forefront of the mind, how often did she used to sing to get to this level...?

Taking a sharp breath as the song whiddled to a gentle end, she sighed softly, pouting.
“My mouth’s all dry,” she huffed teasingly, smiling gently. Still a bit embarrassed about having to sing, she shook her head, quickly changing the subject. “Porco! Truth or dare?”

Last edited:
Soul watched, and then gave a thumbs up to Maya. “You’re... really good!” He said, his face grinning wildly. “You’re amazing at singing!” He added, blushing a little as he remembered something. Then he blushed a lot. “Thank god Marcel you sneaky devil...” he whispered under his breath, sighing.
Tara clapped. “Bravo, bravo!” She said, giving her some applause. “It’s too bad y’all didn’t do the first option, Marcel my buddy!” She said, winking.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Clapping, Christian was amazed at how good Maya sang. “Well then. Thats prolly the best singing voice I’ve ever heard.” He cheered. Jesie, on the other hand, just sat there and started leaning back on the couch. “Meh. Your singing voice is good, but not as good as Christian’s.” Jesie said. Christian quickly turned to Jesie, “Hey, don’t be mean to her. Her voice is prolly just as good as mine, maybe even better.” Jesie crossed his arms and snickered, “If you think your so smart, Chrissy, then prove it.” That one line silenced Christian. “.......P-prove it? C-can’t we just wait till it’s my turn then?”

Maya reddened once more, tucking a strand of ginger behind her ear, casting a sheepish glance at the ground.
“Th-thank you-! But- I’m really not,” she insisted, flustered. “Ah- I mean, Marcel was just as good.”
An entirely truthful statement; Maya found herself incredibly impressed with the boy’s range. She tilted her head, like a puzzled puppy, at the mention at the other dare.
“Other dare..? What other dare?” She echoed curiously. She’d heard Porco say something, but she’d blocked it out unintentionally. Why was Soul’s face so red? He sure blushed a lot.

Looking intrigued, she leaned forward into her pillow towards Christian.
“I didn’t know you sang!” She cooed excitedly. At Christian’s scolding of Jesie, she shook her head quickly. “Nonono, it’s totally okay! I don’t doubt that you’re probably better, I haven’t sang in years,” she murmured, ruefully.

JPSomeone

That visit with this woman is turning very quickly as the woman doubted herself and her abilities, or maybe theres more too it than that. "You could win with the right team mate, unless you drop out. Say I haven't seen you around, what's your name?" he asked. It struck him that he didnt know anyone at all much less consult with them so this is his chance.

"First off my name is Aclava. Second. No, I'm guaranteed to lose. no debate." She spoke a bit defensively. but groaned a bit as she realized she hasn't seen this guy with the others much. "Look uhh...." she paused as she tried searching for his name. She remembered at least seeing him in gym class. "Austine anyways its not that i can't handle myself in a fight. If I ever needed to." She held and orange slice between her fingers and slowly it transformed into a bright orange caterpillar with black spots. "I could paralyze a man then shred him all the way down to the bone." she slowly pinched the caipilar till it squised between her finger. Bits of orange juice flowed as it turned back into a slice. With a digusted face, she flicked the ruined slice into the trash bin.

"But I don't want to. Surprise surprise I don't try to be a killer. Meanwhile, those maniacs are ready to commit mass genocide because was someone looking at them too hard. I'm going to lose the tournament because I have self-control. because I know when to stop." She began to wipe her hands from all the juice. "So far the 'right teammate' would be someone with restraint. and that will get me nowhere. I'm not crying over it. I'll just do what I can do."

JPSomeone

Well she expressed no point in winning but no point in losing, she was someone who did it until it was over, done. "Ok, thanks for the food, see ya tomorrow I guess, btw my name is Asta." He said as he walked out. Then he went to his actual room where he slept the rest of the night ready for the tournament.

When he left Aclava simply stood around in the kitchen. "Asta," she said to herself. she slowly pronounced the name and respelled it in her head. "I was close enough". She had nearly forgotten her groceries were just left in the middle of the room. Luckily for her Asta didn't inquire about it. She scooped up her items and headed back into her room. With nothing left to do she decided this time to actually fall asleep and in a few minutes, she was completely quiet.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel bowed and waited his turn again and decided to see what Porco wanted to do. Porco was still thinking about what he wanted to do for his. "I am going to go with a Dare and I am ready for anything." Porco said making up his mind and confident in what was going to happen next. Marcel was surprised about his brother's actions. "Confident aren't you Porco...it could be a bad dare like something with a girl...." Marcel said teasing his brother because between the two of them Porco was building a secret crush with Tara. Marcel would always tease him for it but as always Porco told him to shut up.....(sounds familiar @Cryronn the Mudkip )

She hummed in thought. Unfortunately for the potential romantic tension, Maya was not a fan of the "who's your crush" and "kiss so-and-so" sides of the game. An additional misfortune, but she also wasn't too great at coming up with dares. She could make a list of pondering questions, but there was only so much to do with dares. Pursing her lips in thought, a tiny grin tugged at her face. Got it.
"Quick! Say the first sentence that comes to your head!" she shouted.
As psychology would prove, people would unintentionally blurt out anything but a lie when put under pressure, and she couldn't help but find herself curious as to what that statement would be. It wasn't the best dare, she'd admit, but she couldn't come up with much else. Maybe he'd say something interesting, after all.

Tara slunk up to Porco, and nodded at him slowly. “Do me, I have a plan...” she then skunk away, before he could commit to his dare. Soul looked at her suspiciously, but then went on his phone. “Strikeback time.” He laughed and began sitting through a list of phone numbers that Tara gave him.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco got up took in a deep breaths enough then... "NEW ALBUM COMING OUT AND THE THREE BIG SONGS ON IT WILL BE CORE, HOUSTON, AND MY NEW MASHUP REST IN PIECES AND THE ALBUM WILL BE CALLED GROUND ZERO!!!!!" Porco proceeded to say to complete his dare from Maya. Marcel had so many questions about his album but would ask later. Porco took a sign and then turned over to Tara and said "Truth or Dare." Marcel was pumped to get Porco's album as soon as possible .

“Dare. And if whoever after me doesn’t also do Dare, I will personally target you tomorrow.” She said, her arm glowing orange. Seemed she was quite serious. “And I ain’t pulling any punches.” She added, and Soul just silently tapped on his phone.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

"I dare you to tell us your crush!" Marcel said trying to troll with Tara but Porco cut him off with a karate chop to the neck. " Rude much!" Porco said with some blush on his face. He looked at Tara and apologized for Marcel's interruption and then proceded to get his dare ready. "I dare you......To punch Marcel in the face!" Porco said and also added that he would throw in a special surprise if she does. "What! Why! What did I do to you!" Marcel said as she was confused as to why he wanted to this to him. "Did you already forget about all of your teasing!" Porco told him frustrated at him for his actions

Ollie ignored Mayas dare to yell the first thing that came to mind, so he pulled out his phone, and put some headphones in, turning the music he was playing up so he could pretend he didn't hear anything.

“Mmmmmmmmmm...” Tara made an odd sound with her mouth. “Mmmmmmmgreat... so you ever get dared by you’re crush but someone comes in and asks you who your crush is as a dare? Mmmmmexactly.”
She said, Basically saying it was Porco.
“Quick, to save me from embarrassment, Maya, Dare Or Dare. Don’t bother saying truth because I’m giving you a Dare.” She said, as there was no rule against daring someone who’d been dared before.

Maya, seemingly caught off guard, jolted against the couch, startled.
“Wha- but I-!” She stuttered, casting Tara a quizzical look. “I don’t think that’s how this works,” she teased. “But fine, lets go with dare. You seem pretty serious,” she laughed, bringing the back of her palm over her mouth to stifle a giggle.

MarcelGalliard790

"Wait what.................." Marcel's face went completely blank after hearing what Tara had said. Porco on the other hand was having a great time knowing that Tara all but confirmed that him and her were crushing on each other. Marcel congratulated his brother and knew that so that was left is not Get Soul and Maya together....Then him and Aclava.....somehow.......Someway. Porco was getting his new album ready for release and put all of the tracks that were number one on the poles that he put up on his Twitter. Houston, Core, and Logic Gatekeeper were the top 3 non mashup songs that were going to be on his album

“Maya, I dare you to kiss Soul on the lips. I know it’s a sucky thing to do to someone but I’m a sucky person, got it?” She said, shrugging with a devious grin. “I’m just really a crazy human being. That’s spelled out by the fact that I like Porco.”

Soul did not seem to be paying attention, and said something as he typed “Y’all ever go to a pet store and say ‘hey, can I get a hamster’ and they give you a rock and you go ‘mmmmexactly.’” He chuckle did a bit.

Oh.
Oh.
Maya’s face, already pink from the sudden spotlight, deepened to an ungodly shade of red; ears, cheeks, shoulders, all a mortifying crimson. She had to be kidding, right..?
Opening her mouth to speak, she choked over her words, only managing a few panicked stutters and mumbles.
Tucking a strand of ginger behind her ear, she looked at Tara, waiting for the “I’m just kidding”, but looking dismayed when that never came.
“I- c’mon, Tara, you.. you cant be serious,” she spluttered, but Tara’s face remained the same.

Gulping, the girl slowly turned to Soul, squeaking in embarrassment just by looking at him, even if he was occupied with his phone. Slowly reaching out, she delicately placed her hands on either side of his face, looking away.
C’mon, Maya. No big deal. Just a kiss. Not like its your first or anything. God, why’d it have to be a dare.. just- just- do it, get it over with!
Screwing her eyes shut, she quickly kissed him; lightly, gently, nervously, but she did, before quickly scooting backwards and clearing her throat.
“Okay! Anyways! Christian, truth or dare!” She shouted quickly, face burning, desperately trying to change the subject.

Soul’s face was abs good as blank. He sat there, seemingly dumbfounded. Then, for a split second his hair and eyes glowed, and his face became a fierce scarlet. During that split second, a bit of steam came out of his ears. He then uttered one word. “Wow.” He fell to his side and fainted.

“Well, success!” She said, grabbing an apple from The kitchen table and took a bite out of it. “Mission Accomplished, no bounds.” She added, smirking.

DoggoKing22

“......Tara you can’t be serious. What were you thinkin. I....don’t think they’re old enough yet. And thanks to you, now I can’t get that image out of my mind.” Christian said to Tara with a red-ish face as Maya kissed Soul. Lost in thought of what he just witnessed, he quickly snapped back at Maya and quickly replied, “There’s no point in sayin truth, so I guess dare. And like what Jesie said, I do sing. And if ya want, I can sing for you guys. Your choice, Maya. Either that or sometin else.” He went over to Soul and used Heal Up on him so he can regain consciousness.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked mortified about all the chaos that was happening. Porco was overjoyed that he has a somewhat Girlfriend with Tara. Porco during this moved over to Tara and sat with her to be next to her. Porco was wearing a smile on his face while sitting next to her. Marcel was so shocked that we broke the silence with. "Y'know you two were made for eacho-" Marcel was then cut off by him biting his own tongue (like in attack on titan Jr. High how the one guy when he bites his tongue blood comes out.) He proceeds to fall backwards. Porco wanted to show he has affection for her by holding her hand.

Admittedly, Maya’s face reflected the same mortification about the situation. All eyes were on her and she was not a fan of it. Burying her face in her hands at Christian’s comment, she mumbled a gentle “sorry”. She only whined at Marcel’s comment, face still hidden as Christian spoke. Slowly getting to her feet, she looked around, before glancing back to Christian once more.
“Uhm- yeah, you can.. do that- the singing, I uh...” Her gaze darted around once more before she gestured behind her with her thumb. “I’m... gonna be in the bathroom bye.”

With that, she rushed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her and pressing her back against it, sighing, trying to collect her wild thoughts and calm her erratic heartbeat.

“Stop being so mortified, you two. It’s not like it’s illegal to kiss at 14 years old. Neither Is dating.” Tara said with a shrug, holding Porco’s hand. “Don’t expect to get me in any romantic dates. I’m not that kind of girl.” She said to Porco, laughing.

Soul was still fainted.

DoggoKing22

“Oi, Chrissy. In my dorm is my guitar. You can use that since I immediately know what you’re gonna sing, aight?” Jesie signaled Christian. He walked out of the dorm and into Jesie’s dorm, grabbing his guitar, and his hat while he was at it, and started walking back to the group. Jesie, on the other hand, got off the couch and walked over to the bathroom where Maya was hiding out. “Stinger. Time Stop.” Jesie mumbled to himself as his invisible stand came out of his body and stopped time for a brief second. During the stopped time, he went inside and sat at least a foot away from Maya. “Time.....resumes.” He said to himself as time began to move again. “Hey. Sorry to barge in unannounced, but I’m just here to say it’s okay to be a little bit embarrassed over what just happened. Being embarrassed is a part of life, don’t let it take you over.” He said to her.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco knew this and smiled at her. "Don't worry I won't get all lovey dovey like most people are but instead we are both powerful i our own ways." Porco said as he got on his knee and had flowers behind him then " However who said I wouldn't be showy about it? Tara...... " Porco said as he pulled out bouquet . "Will you be my partner tomorrow for the tournament?" Porco asked while Marcel was agreeing his they shouldn't be mortified about what just happened. Marcel however was not amused nor impressed with what his brother just did.

DoggoKing22

(Should we time skip to tomorrow after this?)

“Aight, fam squad. Ready?”
Christian said as he busted the door open with a guitar in his hand even though he left the door a little bit open. He walked over to the couch and sat down while putting his hat on, saying, “Alright. Let’s begin. I’m gonna have to do this quick cuz we got a big day tomorrow.” He began to play and sing one of his favorite songs: Big Iron.

Tara laughed. “Where did you get those from? And we’ll see Porco.” She winked at him and then listened to Christian. When he was done, Tara capped twice. “Alright, the night is over, go home.” She used her power to lift up Soul and put him in his bed, and then ushered everyone out.

And then everyone slept.

10 O’Clock, Tuesday, October 1st. Tara walked out to the common ground, which was bustling with people. Everyone was waiting for the stadium to open up, so that the tournament could start. She was loosely followed by Soul, who was eating trail mix, like normal. What wasn’t normal was his sort-of slouched physique and minor but noticeable up close eye-bags. “Today’s the day, Soul.” She said, And he nodded.

MarcelGalliard790

(Time skip to 10 AM)
Marcel got up and went to go get Aclava up just to be a nice dormmate. He knocked on her doer to see if she was awake. "Hey don't forget that our tournament Duos thing is today!" Marcel reminded her before leaving his dorm with some *ahem* props. (Guitars and stuff.) Porco woke up realizing that the Tournament was today. "Hey everyone get up! We have a Tournament today!" Porco tried to to get Ozzie and the others up (@DeadEdgelord cue). Porco got his outfit on and walked outside and met up with Marcel outside his dorm. "Why do you have those?" Porco asked before realizing Marcel dressed up in his Ghost rider jacket, Black Jeans, and put Punk boots on with the little things that cowboys have at the end of their boots but it was in the shape of the Metal Blade from Mega man 2. "It's *sigh* it's part of the dare....I want to perform my hit song....My Demons." Marcel replied

It was weird for Aclava to feel not tired but she was a stranger to the term "well rested". She heard the sound of the door nocking and Marcels announcement to get herself ready. She rolled off the side of the bed and put on her green sweat jacket and custom tailored sweatpants with extra hidden pockets. the first thing after getting dressed Aclava unpacked all the pounds of sunflower seeds she bought earlier and dumped the seeds into her duffel bag. She did not stop until the bag was practically overflowing with seeds. She had to stuff a few seeds in there as she zipped up the bag. The bag was uncomfortably heavy, yet when she places the strap across her shoulder, she was able to make the seeds slightly lighter. With her gear ready, she grabbed a small fruit for breakfast and headed out.

JPSomeone

Today was the day, the day Asta gets known by his classmates, he gets noticed. With that thought he got up with a bolt putting on a white shirt, rocking that white shirt with a blue jacket and black jeans. That was the tip of the ice berg for his new attire he wore white and black shoes, putting his messy gray hair within a headband letting his large band stick out above it. Lastly to make it extra spicy he put on a signature robe from a guild he used to be in. After all that he rushed his breakfast making a cup of tea and having an apple. With this final moment he rushed out the door going to the site of the tournament.

MarcelGalliard790

"You do realize you have the power of Yoku right?" Porco proceeded to point out to Marcel knowing that he could Yoku all the things he needed at the grounds instead of bringing it with him. Marcel then realized and quickly teleported back to his room and dropped everything off and teleported back to Porco. "Anyways shall we get going?" Porco asked his brother to see if he was ready. "Porco can you wish me luck with my performance for Aclava?" Marcel asked his brother with absolute importance. "Sure! I'll be rooting for you all the way!" Porco told Marcel as the Galliards dashed toward the tournament area. As Porco greeted Tara with a good morning hug Marcel was setting up for his performance for Aclava "If you all are curios as to what I am doing *sharp breath* It's for a dare that my brother has done." Marcel told everyone as he looked at Porco giving him a thumbs up.