• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Alright! Today was the day!
A bright 4:07 displayed on Maya’s screen. Carefully shimmying out of bed, she padded lightly around, dressing quietly as to not wake up Christian in the neighboring room. Slipping into some generic exercise clothes, she tugged her shoes on, tying up her hair before slipping out the door.
She’d started early morning exercises around when the Puppeteer’s threats had initially scared her. After laying in bed for a while, fruitlessly trying to rest, she’d give up, and go jog or something. Now, even well-rested, she’d decided it was a good habit to maintain; starting with a light jog around the campus, Cavetown’s Green playing in her headphones. After that she’d slunk away to the training room, utilized her time there, before heading back. Quickly showering and changing once more, she bustled over towards Christian’s door, knocking lightly.
“Tournament today! Don’t sleep in too much, alright?” She reminded, before leaving the dorm and skipping down the stairs, some breakfast shake in hand. Now that she’d been able to rest, she seemed much more lively.
Spotting her cluster of friends, she jogged up, waving. “Hey, guys.”

Soul made a small wave to the arrivals to the group. “Yo.” He said, and stretched out his back with a yawn. He made a long deflating sound from his mouth, and then continued to eat his trail mix. He ran his fingers through his hair. “Who the hell even invented truth or dare?” He asked, seeming just a wee bit irritated.

“No idea! And good luck preaching to Aclava~ Hope ya don’t fail!” She throws a peace sign at Marcel, quite oblivious to his brother’s irritation at her.

As she kept biting through her pear every once and a while she would get a seed and stuffed it in her bag. The bag still felt a little awkward but as she reached the tournament area she noticed a group of students standing around as if something was going to happen. She did not feel like announcing herself so she stood around to the side and started texting on her phone. A quick message from her sister was that the package should arrive in two hours. She called the radio station and said her tickets will arrive at roughly the same time. She set a small timer for an hour and thirty minutes and crammed her phone into the overly seeded duffel. Then crossed her arms as she waited for the official tournament to start.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel was all set up for the possible death of embarrassment but he saw Tara give him a peace sign and he have her a thumbs up. "Hello? This thing on...Good! Now welcome everyone you are probably confused but this is for a good reason." Marcel introduced as Porco started to walk towards Aclava. "Now if a special person may come to the front for this." Marcel also instructed and Porco tapped on Aclava's shoulder. "Hey...Somebody wants you up in the front of the people." Porco told her trying to Make her think that it was Asta. Porco walked back as him and Tara prepare for a performance

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was way in the back of the crowd, so if anyone from his classes specifically came for him they would have to look for him but this far from the point. He was completely oblivious of what was happening he just thought: 'Principle goes up, explains everything, long wait, hit the final matches, then I win.'. That wasnt what happen though some random dude was up there about to cause all the Egirls from tiktoc to jump on him because of how he dressed.
All thought of beginning right now had vanished, may the long wait... Begin.

Oliver woke up, and ran out into the hallway. “Yay! Tournament time!” He yelled, running to where everyone else was. “What did i miss...?” He asked himself, looking around the area with a big smile.

Aclava stood still for a moment contemplating whether to go up or not. Because Porco said 'someone' she assumed it wasn't the principal and did not have anything to do with the tournament. Seeing as how she did not want to attract attention she simply did not move and waited for more to happen. She was however curious where the principal was and wondered if everyone arrived too early.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco ran towards the other side away fm everyone and talked to Marcel saying that she wasn't coming. "Game over man! Game over!" Porco said in a panicked tone of voice. Marcel told him with confidence and in reference to Tristam's song Till it's over. "We don't care what they say we will be here all day! We'll stay here till it's over! Till the worlds out of sight we will stand we will fight it's not over Till it's over!" Marcel told him starting to make all of the Yoku clones needed for the performance. "Anyways let's get started! This goes out to you Aclava" Marcel said infront of everyone and he is ready for his death performance.
(In some of the lines his eyes will turn pitch black like: Sickness taking over, Drags me into nowhere, I can't fight this forever. Also during the intermission before the whisper lyrics Marcel will walk up to Aclava and do the dare Porco told him last night. And the whisper of the main chorus he will do to Aclava as well. Like after he says the enemy is when he goes up to Aclava. Then after that he will teleport back to the stage and finish the rest of the song)

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Next day)

“YES! It is time!” Christian shouted, quickly hopping out of bed and got dressed. He ran out of the dorm, spotting Jesie exiting his dorm. “Brooooooooo. It’s time. We gotta hurry up.” He said to Jesie. “Yeah, dude. I know. We gotta find the others. They prolly left their dorms already.” Jesie replied as the both of them ran outside. They scanned the area and found their group of friends. “Sorry we’re late! I hope nothing bad happened when we weren’t with you guys!” Christian shouted to them as he ran towards them, holding on to his hat with one hand so it didn’t fly off his head. Man this kid has a lot of energy. Jesie thought to himself as he started following Christian.

Maya purses her lips in a tight smile, chuckling sheepishly at Soul’s bitter comment.
“God, I know, right?” She mused, pushing aside the wave of embarrassment as memories of the night before flooded her mind. Scrunching up her face, she stretched her arms out, letting out a satisfied hum. Turning her attention to Marcel’s... preparations, she let out an exasperated sigh.
“You guys are actually making him do this...?” She murmured, brow creasing sympathetically, a slight frown on her face. She’d be humiliated if she’d have to do something like that! Then again, she’d been pretty humiliated already at her own dare...
“Christian!” She shouted happily, waving him over, flashing a brief smile at Jesie as he followed. “Good to see you didn’t oversleep.”

Aclava inched a bit closer while trying to hide within the crowd. Of course, she thought. She pressed her fingers on her forehead in a motion of stress. The day did not start with her frowning but she thought the performance was dissatisfactory. She didn't like the style of this point but gave a bit of credit for marcels effort. As the music played on Aclava made sure not to look at anyone particularly and react as little as possible. Whenever Marcel looked at her during the performance all she did was give a small unenthusiastic nod.

MarcelGalliard790

(Oh @Sentorus67 also I forgot to add that when he got near Aclava during the little intermission after he say the enemy he walks over to her and said "I love you and I would risk the world for you I will be the one to cheer you on! I will always be there for you...always" and was holding her hands the whole time.)
Marcel looked over at the crowd after his performance and said. "Thank you Comet trail! I'll be here all day!" After he said this his Yoku stuff disappeared showing that he was done with his spectacle. Marcel then did a backflip but instead the metal blades on the ends of his boots came off and grew to full sized metal blades. "I see that you have mastered getting your metal blades ready." Porco pointed out to everyone. Marcel clipped them back to the ends of his boots and bowed to show that he had a good time. "Good thing that she didn't slap me during that sequence." Marcel told Porco about his thing that he did. Porco was impressed with how he was doing so well recently. Marcel looked per at Aclava and waved at her and gave her a gentle smile. Porco nudged him and gestured to go and talk to her. Marcel nodded and started to walk over to her and gave Porco a thumbs up for luck.

Soul stifled a chuckle at this... performance... and clapped. "Bravo kid... I taught him everything he knows about music technology-" He coughs- "-especially how to over-enthuse the bass-" he coughs again, and eats more trail mix. "Cursed to my life, brother to a female, who cares only for her amusement. Finally, given a choice not to do the kiss dare, only to make me fall like a flower in the wind, to the demonic entity known as Tru-" "Soul, be quiet, I wanna hear what's going on next!" Soul monologued, being cut off by Tara. He sighed and stretched out his back with a grunt.

The crowd would quiet... at least a bit, as a strange electronic hum would begin to reverberate through the plaza, getting stronger each moment.

Last edited:
Her arms were crossed as the performance ended and she watched as Marcel was approaching. Aclava did not know what to say. So she said nothing. Aclava shifted her attention to the others, to people who just wanted to see a spectacle. She thought about the weird sound that was coming from somewhere, her attention would jump back to Marcel. Still speechless she just looked at him, more as looked past him, with a stone-faced expression.

MarcelGalliard790

"Hey." Marcel said as he walked up to Aclava. Porco was in a sort of kind of proud mood thing. Porco took a deep breath through his nose.....then something that would change him and possibly Tara is....that he leaned in and kissed her out of pure instinct. Marcel looked over and smiled at his brother. "Look at those two....Y'know they actually belong with each other." Marcel said looking over at Aclava with a smile on his face. "You see........this was because.....because......" Marcel said gaining blush on his face then he held Aclava's hands and said " I love you and I would risk the world for you I will be the one to cheer you on! I will always be there for you...always." Porco looked over and did a fist pump because his brother did it after so long of waiting.

Waves of secondhand embarrassment- literal waves washed over Maya as she watched Marcel’s speech.
“Oh, my god,” she whispered fretfully, hiding her hands in her face. What was he thinking? Aclava was reserved, cautious.. definitely not the kind of girl she’d expect to appreciate something as grand as this! Not unless she had a secret mushy side, at least, but she found that hard to believe.
In an attempt to alleviate the situation, Maya took it upon herself to try and reduce the number of eyes on them, which was, at the moment, about everyone.
“Okay, okay, show’s over.” She announced simply, waving at people and ushering them away. The crowd dispersed for the most part, fading into conversations of their own. Everyone did seem a bit puzzled, however, at the low vibrations buzzing through the air, Maya included. Brow furrowed in confusion, she looked around, hoping to locate the source of the sound.

Tara shivered with a massive blush at this public display of affection, known as a kiss. She giggled very nervously and embarrassedly, and said; "Keep it low-key, mate." And wined at this. Soul came up behind her and put his arm around her. "Y'know, this reminds of theme in New York with that Pokemon Go event!" He said, and laughed. "Ah, we can always remember what happened there-" Tara was beginning to turn very red, but he was cut off by Freezeflame appearing on a platform from he ground.

"Settle down! May i have your full attention! Welcome to First Semesterly Tournament!!" He boomed out to the audience, and the two cousins clapped in unison.

Last edited:
When Marcel finished his grand confession Aclava just looked at him, no sign of anger but also not of satisfaction. when she spoke even though it was calm it was uncomfortably slow. "I do wish the best for you, but this isn't working out". Her duffel bag slightly twitched and she closed her eyes. She saw her phone inside the bag and looked at the timer. Barely ten minutes had passed. One more hour she thought to herself. Go through one more hour. She freed her hands and completely diverted her attention to the principal.

Oliver snuck up behind Porco, then gave him a hug. “Hi Brother!” He exclaimed happily, excited to see him. Oh, Hi Marcel!” He cheered again, hugging his other brother. He noticed the principal and tilted his head, confused. “Whats he talking ‘bout?” He asked.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at he with a smile knowing that they would not become a thing or.....something like that. "Nah it's fine! We are still buddies though...right?" Marcel finally knew the truth and faced his consequences for it. Porco looked over at Tara knowing that he ha somewhat embarrassed her. "Alright....I won't do something like that ever again." Porco told Tara. When Ollie came over he greeted him acordingly. "Morning Ollie! How are you?" Marcel noticed that Ollie was here and when he came over Marcel patted his head and told him morning as well. "As you know this is Aclava and I believe that we should settle all of our disputes against each other in a fair way. maybe later because Woo! The tourney is almost starting!" Marcel said as he pulled out his metal blades throwing them in the air and blasted them with his brimstone lasers making and explosion. Porco face palmed at his brother's efforts but they were useless. "*sigh* Marcel why do you do this to yourself." Porco told himself quietly

"Now that everyone is calm..." he lowered his voice and continued. "You will all have a device placed on the back of your ear. This device will measure your stamina. It will be displayed in points on a scoreboard. Once your stamina drops to below 50, you're beamed out of the arena. Only 8 will remain. Team up with people you like, are powerful, and that you want yo face off against if you make it to the finals." He said, his voice booming out. Soul grinned. "Here we go, boys and girls." he said, and Tara nodded. "Yep, here we freaking go." She said, and waited for him to continue. "The arena has been expanded. It will be a Battle Royale. Find someone to team up with, and then file into the arena. Remember, just because your friend wins, doesn't mean you will. You can be knocked out, even if your teammate is still in. And knockouts are knockouts for good, unless foul play was used in said KO." Freeze flame finished, and clapped twice. People began teaming up by the dozens.

"Yo squad! Who wants to team up with me!?" "Or me?" Soul and Tara said, both giving a thumbs-up to the gang. Another kid watched them from the crowd. "So this is the group I heard of... the crazy one Marcel... the strange one Aclava... the wild card Asta... the oddball Soul... the innocent Maya..." he laughs, like he could go on.

DoggoKing22

“Hey, Chrissy. Why don’t you go with Soul. To be honest, you two would work together really well in doubles. I know, we could’ve worked together, but I think it would be best for you to team with him.” Jesie said over to Christian, slapping his back because he was zoned out on thinking about the tournament and what Freezeflame said. He quickly snapped back and replied, “Huh? Oh. You sure I can team up with Soul? I thought you were gonna team with me. But ok.”

“I thought that maybe Oliver could use a helping hand. He’s gonna need some help if he was alone.”
Jesie walked over and whispered into Christian’s ear.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over at Aclava and smiled at her. "What about you and me? I can fight I have learned some new things and a new power!" Marcel said confident in his actions. Porco put his hand on Tara's shoulder. "How about me and you team up for this one." Porco told her with a hint of seriousness in his voice. "I have a hidden technique that I think you would like to see." Porco hinted at something big something huge.......something.........destructive

This was the question she already knew and was ready to answer. "Sorry, I already chose my partner. Plus if I wanted to aid you I already did." She definitely did not sound sorry, inside was a tiny hint of guilt for saying no. She looked around the group and could not find him. Aclava walked to the far back and looked directly at Asta expectantly. "Alright A-S-T-A" she spoke his name as if it were the first time hearing it, "We have some time before the arena starts so let's figure out some battle strategies." She took a small sunflower seed and harmlessly flicked it in his direction. "Since we're working together you have free reign to ask me any questions."

Oliver began running around happily, listening to music through his headphones he was wearing.
he didn't know who to team up with, and he didn't care, as long as they were nice. "This place has lots more people then I remember..." He thought, but kept it to himself.

JPSomeone

The moment Aclava walked over to Asta and chose him as a partner... Well he became W-O-K-E. His instinct was to immediately ask her why or what she had planned but he saw a seed flick in his direction so he picked it up. "Hey you actually said my name right this time. " He said as a greeting before stating his question that he was preparing. This seed rolled all over his fingers, in the palm of his hand, you name it, that happened, all of this was during his thinking. After that he suddenly spoke. "Your the type of person who would think thing through before acting, quit when necessary or when things can't be done. Why team with me? You don't know my power nor do I know your but I have a hint as to what it is. We barely even know each other much less, possibly get anything done if there isn't some type of connection or trust. So how will you make this work?" He rambled on with his questions.

Aclava held her hand to her chin as she tried to remember each question. When Asta stopped she began to answer his questions in no particular order. "I picked you because you didn't make a full-on love song for me" that response was slightly bitter but she felt a bit more relaxed. "Yes, I don't know your power, nor does anyone else. Even if it was the most useless ability in existence, the threat of the unknown is still an advantage. And I don't need to trust, i just need to understand how you work." She took a minute to appraise him, observing his size and any features that stand out the most. " I appreciate your suspicion, but all I want is the tournament to end. And if that means working with you so be it. Any other questions?"

"Oh and my power." the seed shifted between his fingers and curled into a housefly, it flew around in the air before it landed back into his and became a seed again. "I can turn any part of a plant into insects, there are a ton of rules for it but if you need to know something, continue firing."

JPSomeone

"My final questions are: What's your plan? And.... When this all over would consider being my friend?" He said but his final question was asked in a this is library kinda tone. The reason he saved those questions were so he could get to know someone as like a friend or maybe best instead of 'hey your in my classes'. Thought maybe it would just stay in way as in he's in a story while everyone else is protagonist he is a side character.

"My plan...." the last questions caught her off guard. She was aware people might question her but also doubted that anyone would. "My plan is.... umm..." She paused for a solid minute contemplating whether to outright lie or tell some truth. She settled on the latter. "I have a project of improving myself, but that project has nothing to do with the tournament so I want it over with. I'll give further details later." her stammering was erased when she responded to his final question. "Rule for being friends with someone, don't ask. If I don't hate talking to you then ill were already friends."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked over at the two with hatred in his eyes so much so that we was going to use his tails. His eyes even began to change to the pupils of a fox. "Yes......destroy! Destroy those who appose you and cause you to suffer!" The ten tailed beast told Marcel in his mind hoping to see some carnage. Marcel told him that he would have to wait a little bit. However....carnage always comes first in the beasts "book". Marcel didn't want to harm the possible new couple.............well not yet at least. Since Y'know tournament and stuff but Porco was enjoying his time waiting with Tara. That was until Porco saw Marcel looking like he was about to murder Asta. Porco put his hand on his brother's should after walking over to him. "Listen. If you are going to use your tails at least save it until the tournament so then you don't blow all of your energy." Porco told him so then he isn't Y'know Weak. "Destroy....Destroy.....Kill.....Destroy everybody and everything." Marcel said letting the fox take over his mind and run it amuck

JPSomeone

"Well you, I got issues, you got em too... GiVE eM aLL 2 me aNd I'11 gIVe mIne to YoU." He said in a cringe voice just to get something going. His intentions while saying was actually meant to have them both have someone to open up to about there issues and the problems in their lives. Though this was also meant as small talk and something to allow him to get to know her until the tournament actually starts.

She’d made her decision!
After nights of brainstorming and coming up with the perfect plan, the day was upon them and Maya could finally put it in use! They’d be unstoppable, her plan would be flawless, if she just teamed up with Christi-!
Wait.
Wait.
No! Nononono!
The girl watched in absolute dismay as Christian and Jesie discussed their plan, ultimately deciding that Christian would team with Soul. No worries... Her second option, of course; Aclava-!
...Who was already teamed up with Asta.

Looking around fretfully, she came to the crippling conclusion that all of her friends, or at least mutuals, were offered part in a team, or already teamed up. Shoulders slumping defeatedly, she chuckled defeatedly.
I was tooooo
slow.

DoggoKing22

Christian looked around at the rest of the group to see if they had partners, and noticed that Maya had no one to partner up with. Oh no. I guess I have to prolly choose now. Either team with Soul so Maya can team with Tara, or team with Maya so Soul and Tara team up. He thought to himself as he looked at Soul and back at Maya, going over the pros and cons of choosing one or the other.

Aclava was puzzled with that statement. She wasn't exactly sure if it was a quote or a song lyric. All she knew was that it made the conversation a lot more awkward for both of them . "ooook. well like I said I can explain stuff after the tournaments over, right now we should just focus on our plans. So your powers, let me hear them".

“Aight Christian! I’m down for it!” He said, flashing him a thumbs-up. He looked at the odd kid as he’d heard his name. “Hey, who are you!?” He yelled over, and the kid continued to laugh, and slunk into the crowd.
“Ooooookay.”
“Hell yeah!” She said to Porco, grinning. “You use your persona, and I use...” her arm turned yellow “...my super strength power!” She said, laughing a bit.

JPSomeone

In a world in which 99% of the people here have powers, asking Asta if he had powers was like asking a solid brick wall to move. Even though he didnt have powers he had a book with a 7 leaf clover on it symbolizing something but he didn't know what. Within this were weapons and in theory a demon. All this he knew about so far but what he didnt know is that only he can wield these "powers" because he had no powers, if someone with powers were to try and wield his weapons there powers would be taken away by the weapons inside thus book. Lastly he would call the weapons inside the book "Anti Magic or Anti Power" maybe "AM or AP" for short, he called the weapons "Anti Magic" because they had the talent or power to slice, reflect, deflect, or absorb the power of an opponent and fire back at them.
He said all he knew about the weapons in the book and the demon theory in a quiet tone. This was all to insure there success or maybe a close success.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

(@Cryronn the Mudkip Could I cue in Alexis now?)
Porco looked at her with a blank face. "Yeah.....about that.....Me and Marcel got into a tussle with some villains and they sort of took our personas......HOWEVER! Me and Marcel found out that we had an even more destructive power on our side." Porco began to elaborate as he was about to tell her when Marcel came over and shouted. "WE ARE JINJURIKI WE HAVE THE TEN TAILED FOX'S POWER!" Porco face palmed as he wanted to tell her that. "Good going dingus! They know our most powerful ability! Mind telling everyone how we got this one!" Porco proceeded to scold Marcel. Marcel knew it was time to tell them the truth. "Excuse me everyone! May I have your undivided attention please!" Marcel said trying to get everyone's attention to be able to tell them the dark story. "Where we were from before we moved here to Comet Trail. Some specific babies chosen at birth would inherit one of the Tailed Beasts into the body. Everyone minus the infamous Ten Tailed Fox of Destruction were taken. When everyone saw me and Porco as babies we had wings, horns all sorts of demon esc things. Everyone chose me and Porco to inherit the abilities of the Fox of Destruction. Our demon stuff was from our father Christopher Galliard, our Mother however was a pure human, that is why we became half bloods." Marcel finished his story explaining everything that they need to know about him and his brother

DoggoKing22

“Alright, Soul. Let’s do this!” Christian looked at Soul and held his hand up to give him a high five. He then thought to himself, Maya might find another person to team up with, so it’s fine. Meanwhile, Jesie was looking around so he can find Oliver. He managed to find him so he walked over to him. “Hey, kid! Let’s team up. Your gonna need my help if ya want to win.”

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis was running so then she wouldn't be late to her first day at Comet Trail. She walked up to Asta to know if she was where she was. "Excuse me......Is this Comet Trail high?" Alexis asked Asta as she was still confused as to where she was. Marcel looked over at Alexis with a shine in his eyes. "Hey Porco? Does she look familiar to us?" Marcel asked Porco to see if he was dreaming. Porco looked over with excitement in his eyes. "That's Alexis!" Porco told him with excitement as he knew what he was talking about. Marcel had a lot of excitement inside of him. "HEY ALEXIS!!!" Marcel shouted to get her attention as she moved just over the weekend. Alexis looked over at the two Galliard brothers....primarily Marcel. Ever since she met Marcel during her childhood she has had a crush on him forever. Alexis started to dash toward Marcel. Porco told him to watch out. "Marcel!!!" Alexis said jumping and giving him a hug and made Marcel fall to the ground. Alexis realized what she did and blushed....A LOT. "A-Alexis I d-didn't r-realizes you were going h-here." Marcel said stumbling on his words because they were blushing very hard.
(Whoever posts next plz put 600 post celebration thing.)

(HAPPY 600 POSTS Y’ALL!!!)
Soul grinned. “Have any special moves? I still haven’t had any luck on the Comet Impact, but I definitely have been able to use Cosmic Impact anencephaly Burny Stuff very well.” He said, nodding to Christian.
Tara grinned. “Who’s this? You never introduced me?” She asked, looking at Alexis with curiosity.
Someone tapped Maya on the shoulder. “Nero Vasquez, at your service. I suppose you need a teammate. Well, m’lady, I would gen happy to fill that spot!” He said, bowing to her. Soul looked over at Nero, and made a mental note; “Figure out where I’ve seen him before. Also figure out why he’s so shady.”