• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Claire turned a page as she groaned. "I said no small talk. But if you have to know, it's a zoology book." This was exactly why she didn't want a roommate! They were just so annoying. Or their friends were. How was she to study in peace when people wanted to talk to her. At least she had tonight to herself. Sweet alone time.

Claire looked up from her book, instinctively placing a bookmark on the page she was at. "So you've read this title before. So you like biology, and more specifically, zoology?" She gave Eli a quizzicatve look. Maybe this friend of Lily's wasn't so annoying. Though, he could very well be a huge prankster just messing with her. If so, she would probably try to give him a huge scare.

Claire nodded, interested. "Well, my powers rely on biology, specifically zoology. You see, I'm a shapeshifter under very specific conditions. One, must understand the biology of what I'm about to turn into. Two, must be an animal. And three, must transform into something else in a certain time limit, no I cannot just change back into what I was a second ago. Does that make sence?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down “Well, that’s...” He sighed. Lily placed a hand on his shoulder as he bite his lip “that’s not something I tell everyone if you know what I mean” Lily sadly nodded “Painful to remember, something you don’t get over” Eli sighed “It is magical though, it’s the reason I can’t get rid of it”

Claire realised that she asked something she shouldn't have. She immediately felt terrible for asking the question and forcing him to have to go over any memory related to it. "I understand, sorry for asking." This was why she was better alone. The more annoying people wouldn't be around her, and the people she actually enjoyed spending time with didn't have to deal with any of her blunt behaviors. She reopened her book and looked down, bitting her lip this time.

"Well, I don't have anything to dress up with. Besides, I can hardly go to any sort of public event dressed like this, and the rest of my wardrobe looks a lot like this. I also really dislike large, talking, crowds." She sighed. "I know I'm just making excuses." She looked at the floor, conflicted. Either go to the dance with her only two friends, or stay at the dorm. For once, the dorm wasn't completely appealing. This was a difficult decision to make.

Rowena had walked to her dorm, she had a bit of trouble finding it, but once she did, it was a simple matter of her going inside. Though she did not know that she had a roommate until she seen the personal items of the girl that she roomed with. Well she hoped the girl did not mind a bit of redecorating.

With a flick of her hand, a large shelf appeared in the kitchen. It had a note taped to the glass. The note read as follows.

"Potion Ingredients- Do not touch as some of them can be very dangerous."

After that was sorted, Rowena walked into the room that was not used, and set about fixing her room. It did not take her long to fix the room exactly like how her room was set up at her old dorm. What occupied a large portion of the far wall, was a large bookcase that had a lot of different magical tomes.

Her room was done in blacks and purples. The bed was a four poster bed, and had sheer purple curtains on each of the corners. The bed spread was black and had red roses on it. They were arranged in an elegant design and had some gold accents. In another corner of the room, Rowena had set up a large caldrun, and two bookcases that met in the corner. They held books on potions and other miscellaneous things. For most the room would be considered very gothic in design, and most would find some of the decorations very off putting.

"Well, I'm going to get ready." Ariana told Rowena.

Ariana then went into her bedroom and prepared for the dance. She figured it wasn't too formal, and pulled out a light blue dress, in the hopes that Damon would notice. She then got ready, and opened the box. She found a beautiful pendant, and put it on. She then went looking for a guy named Zant, Damon's roommate. Maybe he knew where Damon was.

"No thank you on the water. As for getting changed, yeah. Something a bit nicer at least," Claire said, walking towards her room. She opened the door and disappeared inside. She quickly looked over her clothes, most of them being almost exactly the same as she was currently wearing. She then found her nice shirt. The one she never wore. It was also a button-up, but this one wasn't plain. No, it had fake lace at the cuffs and a swirl pattern in a lighter grey. Then she selected a pair of nicer pants before she quickly got changed. "Done," she said as she exited the room. She sat down again and fought the urge to pick up her book.

Nia kept waiting for the principal to get information as she was late. She sat down and took out a notebook and began doodling with a pencil. She was extremely anxious so much so that her doodles were terrible. They looked like blobs and misshapen creatures. She even messed up a smiley face so bad it looked like an about to vomit face.

"Man, this thing is way too tight..."

Drake scoffed at his suit as he tugged on the collar, as the formal black attire with white undershirt had not been the type of clothing he had been used to. Nor one he had been comfortable with, but given the theme for tonight he had to swallow this feeling as it had been more fitting for the occasion. Drake adjusted his tie as he watched his sister Diane who seemed to be glued to the space in front of the mirror; his sister had oped to wear a bright emerald green dress as she had her hair tied back into a ponytail as she applied a thin layer of make-up as she seemed to scan her reflection as if she tried to analyze it.

"Man oh man, what if this style is out of date? What if this dress comes off as tacky? Maybe I got the wrong make-up, man this is such a big event I can't look like a fool out there. Maybe I should just skip out on this? Maybe I can find something better? Maybe..."

Diane had been cut off from her frantic worries, as she felt her brother's hand lay on her shoulder as he turned her to look her in the eye. "Look, you are a lot of things. A bit of a buzzkill, sometimes a nag...but one thing you are not is unpleasing to the eye. You look good sis, and I am sure the other students will think the same. You just gotta try to have fun with this, if you make it something more than what it is you'll drive yourself insane. This is meant to be a fun social gathering, try to remember that. And don't worry...I think you knocked it out of the park." Drake said, as he smiled at her which touched Diane. For as much as an impulsive fool he could be, Drake seemed to always know what to say as she quickly had given him a hug. "Thanks, I-I needed that..." She said in gratitude as Drake nodded back.

"No worries, now uh...do you think you can help me with this tie?" Drake asked sheepishly as Diane rolled her eyes but had gone to work to adjust the red tie.

Leo grinned, but the moment was spoiled after his phone ranged. "Give me moment", he said to Raven and walked away from the bench. He checked the number and it was his uncle. He picked up the phone,"Hey what going on", Leo said.

"Hey Leo, just wanna give you the heads up that won't be celebrating together this year.", Leo face dropped a bit after hearing the news that he won't spend the holidays with his uncle. "I understand your usually busy. Don't wor-" leo was cut off by drone noise coming toward him. "But I didn't forget to give you an early christmas gift", Leo uncle chuckled. "Dont open it until your back to your dorm ok", he said. Leo smiled,"Under stood. Take care and goodbye.", leo hanged up his phone amd retrieved the gift from the drone.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~Raven~
The demon seemed to flinch, hearing vague bits and pieces of the conversation. When was the last time she'd had a phone call like that?
Before he looked over, Raven had already regained her composure. her serene smile replacing her troubled expression.
"Don't tear the corners of the paper," she teased. "Resist the temptation.." Chuckling slightly, her discontent mood seemed to have vanished.

The secretary gave Nia all of the information she needed and went towards the dorm hall. She brought out her key to the room and unlocked it going inside. Nia began unpacking her stuff and sat down on her bed sighing, "This is going to be a long week. Well, I am quite tired." She laid her head down on the pillow and wrapped herself in a blanket. As she closed her eyes she was already half asleep.

Soul was at his Dorm with Tara in her room. He sat at the counter in the small kitchenette, tapping his fingers to his face. “What are you gonna do, kid...” he said to himself, brushing his blue hair out of his eyes. He looked into his sparkling hands, and looked at the stars that shone within. He knew that this would be his constant view of the stars wether he wanted it or not. “Oi Soul-!” Tara walked out of her room with a clump of sheets in her arms. “Stop staring at your hands and get ready for the dance~! Gotta look Slick for Maya~” she walked into the laundry room.

Souls stood, stretched his back, and grinned, smacking his fist to his palm and laughing to himself. “Right, I Dunno Why I’ve been waiting here like an idiot! It’s time to get ready-!” He dashed into his room.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
"First day of school and it's the goddamn dance..." Issac muttered out, awkwardly stepping off the bus just in front of Comet Trail High School. He always knew he'd be arriving to the school late, having to finish some prior obligations in the opening monthes school. But showing up on the day of the Winter Dance was far from ideal. He was already half ready for it, wearing his dress shirt, tie, and vest, while his botton half was nowhere near as fancy, being his usual rough jeans and hiking boots.

Slinging his backpack over his shoulder and his luggage in one hand, be scrambled into the school. He got the paperwork figured out with school's staff, before being directed towards the dorm rooms. "Thanks! Appreciate the help." He flashed a warm smile before quickly making his way to his dorm.

He made his way in, not bothering to unpack yet. He just took out the rest of his suit, some dresspants and dress shoes. "Gotta make a good first impression." Issac said with a smirk, looking at himself in the mirror, giving himself some encouraging finger guns. "Knock 'em dead." He muttered softly, before leaving the room and walking the halls, trying to get a feel for the place until the dance began.

Claire furrowed her brow, thinking. She never really used her powers all that much. She didn't want to get something wrong. It was very painful if she did. She sighed. "Um, I guess I could tell you the first time. Most of my transformations have been brief and uneventful." The shapeshifter sighed. "When I was much younger, I don't remember why, but I wanted to be a mouse. Maybe to hide from all the fighting. Anyway, I barely transformed. And while I did transform, it was messed up. I didn't do it fully. I still had some human parts, and it was a bit painful." She thought some more. "Another time I was testing how long I could stay transformed, using a garden spider due to the long transformation period. I almost forgot that I was human. Gaining an animal's brain does that."

Diane and Drake would make their own ways down the halls as the siblings were now fully dressed and ready for the dance to come. Once more Drake adjusted his tie that thankfully Diane had managed to properly work on for him as both just looked about the halls. Seemed mostly empty as they figured most students were in their dorms either settling for the night or had began to prepare for the dance that in spite of Drake's advice Diane still seemed worried over.

Don't be a clutz, don't be a clutz, don't be a clutz...

Drake noticed her body language in her dress and patted her back. Once more, Diane felt assured and sighed more at ease.

There was a sort of silence over the dimly lit room. A long table made of fine mahogany was in the center, a fine polish glossing it over. Several people sat in each of the chairs surrounding the table. The one at the head of the table, his bleak grey hair dangling, spoke.
“I think we know why we’re here. We’re gonna murder some Teenagers. Many of you seem to not know why we’re doing this. We COULD go after the professionals already perusing us. There’s a reason though.”
He stood, pushing out from the table. The many others glanced at each other. Most of his face remained covered by his dangling hair.
“It’s to impose fear. It’s to cripple the next generation. It’s to go after the weakest links. It’s to... make the public loose favor...”
The man chuckled dryly. There was nothing comical about his laugh.
“Silverscythe... a murderer from years ago, finally to make his return...” He looked to a man with crimson hair in a black hood. The hooded one smiled.
“Bloodlust, father of... well, never mind. You’re a bit new to this game, so I think you can get creative...” He looked to a burly man with messy blue hair, who began to laugh to himself.
“Hollow... you’re gonna win.” He looked to a man in full body rags and armored plates. His face was covered by a mask, no skin showing. Hollow simply stared blankly.
“And it seems the others in this room are of little importance in this meeting. I see...” he turned to an empty chair. “We need to find a new member to replace Zant. All three of the Attack Team, your main goal is to murder that traitor. And probably Soul and Christian. They’re the two strongest freshmen... and also seem to be very adept at improving. They call it ‘Full Power...’ See to it that they’re dead tonight.”
Silverscythe stood. “And what will you be doing, Lord Asylum?” He asked, and Insane Asylum made a deranged smile, his eyes glowing red and yellow beneath his hair.

“What will I be doing?”
“That’s easy.”

“Should you fail, I’ll be forced to take matters into my own hands. I’ll rip each and every part of those kids to nothingness. The one of fire and space has no defense to the Mind...”

Last edited:
Nia woke up early from her nap getting up and going outside. She looked at the posters that said "School Dance" and an idea came to mind, "Hmmm I do need use for that dress I brought. And I could meet a few people and make some friends." She went back into her dorm putting on a lavender dress that really only showed her arms and she also wore a type of shoe that would allow her to be more agile. She got out of her room and began walking around looking for someone to talk to.

The Alright Attorney

Issac continued to pace the halls, getting a generap feel for the layout. He figured it be best to do it now while he was waiting, and he really didn't want to come across as an idiot when classes actually began for him. As he walked, his eyes studied the walls and the decorations that were put up, and the various markings, getting a feel for landmarks to remember.

He got so caught up in this, he failed to notice that he was about to walk into another student. Issac fell to the ground with a thud, before cursing at himself. Noticing a shadow looming over him, his eyes glanced up, seeing a taller girl, with dark skin in a dress. She seemed to be heading to the dance as well. "Aww hell I'm sorry about that. New here, trying to get a feel for the place..." Issac muttered, feeling embarresed as he awkwardly got back to his feet.

"Jokes aside, Raven we should head back to enjoy the dance.", Leo said. He starts walking, "Imma go ahead see ya there later. He walked all the way back to the dorm with his gift given by his uncle in his hand.
He finally arrived and left the gift in the table. He quickly change to his suit and got his hair done. He walk his way to the party, and wait for Raven.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
After realizing what was going to happen later that day, the cowboy stood up from sitting down on the couch and walked back into his room, later walking out in something similar to a tuxedo, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He looked in a nearby mirror to see how he looked, not being disappointed. He spoke to himself, “Damn... this looks sweet. Looks like I’m just straight vibin’ here. This’ll definitely make a good impression for Allie. But then there’s Fox Thot. Definitely gonna try and take me away from her just so she can be with me. I’ll see what Jesie can do for me....”

Speaking of Fox Thot...

Sepha was adjusting to her new dorm and bedroom, making sure everything is in perfect shape. After putting her belongings away, she got ready for the dance. She put on a crimson red dress with little pink hearts that wrap around the waistline and connect the skirt to the dress. She did a twirl to make sure her dress was perfect, “I’m glad this turned out perfect. It was nice of Jesie to let me know about the dance. If he didn’t tell me, then I probably wouldn’t have been able to go. What a good friend to have.” She stopped spinning and sat down on her bed, arms holding up her head from her legs and slow tail wagging. “This’ll definitely make a good impression for Chrissy. But then there’s his “girlfriend”. She’s probably going to make me stay away from them. However... I have my ways to do things...”

Nia gave him a friendly smile, "Aah you're ok. You new to this school too?" she asked him with that same friendly smile and demeanor as before slightly leaning on her left leg. Her hand was on her left leg and her head was tilted to the right. Her teeth were sharp like a cat and her eyes were playful.

The Alright Attorney

Issac felt himself relax as the girl spoke to him. She she was new here too, good to know he wasn't alone in this. "Yup, just got here a short while ago in fact. I was doing some work away so I had to come late." Issac explained, leaning on the wall and offering the girl a warm smile. "Geez, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Issac."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel got himself done and his outfit was a complete red tuxedo and black undershirt. 'I still can't shake off that feeling about tonight.' Marcel told himself as he turned on a song he likes (GC for reference).

Porco was finishing up the touches on his outfit. He had a tuxedo with some rather fancier design aspects. He wore a top hat which had a head on it and had some white gloves on. He also added in a gear shaped Monocle onto the suit as well.

Zant just wore a plain white tuxedo. "Don't doubt yourself man. You look fine. Go out there and metaphorically speaking get her tiger." Zant encouraged Damon into being more confident.