• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

"Oh I'm Nia, sorry I didn't tell you anything, you wanna go to the dance with me just as acquaintances, of course, seeing as I don't really have anyone to go with currently?" she asked him still with her same position as before but without a smile and a more questioning but friendly look. "And you're already in a suit. We could take a walk and get to know each other a bit more."

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac's smile grew at her propostion, nodding in agreement as he got off the wall. "Sure thing, sounds like a plan to me." Issac stuck one hand in his pocket, letting the other hang freely as he began to walk. "I'm pretty sure we just gotta follow the signs and we'll find the dance."

"I don't think it's happening for another hour or so maybe two. Let's just walk the halls for a bit. Ok? I just need to socialize a bit." She began walking slowly forward looking back at him inviting him to follow her. She signaled him to follow her, "And maybe we could sit somewhere and talk if we get tired."

Soul had also been preparing, and with the help of Tara had actually managed to fix his hair so it wasn’t sticking up in every direction. He smiled and stepped away from the mirror. His outfit was simple, a black tuxedo with a white undershirt, a blue tie to bring it all together. The undershirt was flame retardant, meaning it wouldn’t burn should Soul get into a scuffle and loose control. He smiled and stepped outside, his dress shoes digging into the cold snow.

Tara had prepped alongside Soul. She’d taken out her ponytail, letting her hair hang free. She smiled and ran her fingers though it. “Hmm... yeah, I’ll go out like this...” she said to herself. She dressed herself in a white, grey, and pale blue dress. It had a simple top and a low hanging bottom. She stepped out next to Soul, the snow crinkling on her heels. “Ready to go, kid?” “As ready as I’ll ever be...”

The Alright Attorney

Issac just gave a slight shrug, before following along beside his fellow student. "So, what kind of powers do you have?" He asked curiously. It was pretty much the most natural thing to ask when in a school like this. Issac was always running random battle scenarios in his head, and he wanted to know who would be best for him to team up with if needed.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris made some finishing touches to his clothes, like making sure there were no lint or crinkles on any part of his body. At this point, he was ready. As he finished looking at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked good, he went over to the couch again to grab his hat. But....... he didn’t take it. He left it lying on the couch. This is not right. A COWBOY left his HAT. “.... I always wore the hat. I think it’s time to see what will happen if I leave it.” He opened the door and left.

He walked outside, his feet making dents in the snow as he walked. The cowboy noticed Soul and Tara nearby, so he decided to talk to them to kill time. The student approached the pair, saying in a way a mother would say it, “Aww. You two look SO CUTE!”

Nia responded almost instantly to the question, "Hyper senses, cat-like agility, and slight super speed. Here I'll give you a demonstration." She aimed herself at a doorway wall up ahead. She closed her eyes and began to jog which to the regular eye would seem like a full out sprint from the fastest superheroes. As she was about to hit the wall she turned and ran up the wall and then around left. She turned around and jogged back somewhat out of breath. "How was that?" she asked him smiling.

The Alright Attorney

Issac stared in surprise, having not expected a full demonstration of her abilities. When she returned, he gave a clap with a chuckle. "Very cool, very cool. Hyper senses always seem so useful." He said with a grin. "I'd show you my powers but, uhh, it would probably make a mess. I'm an Earth and Air bender." He explained with a shrug.

"Besides you know being a boy and being an air and earth bender. What do you like?" she smiled at him her sharp teeth showing as she looked at him. She walked past that one doorway and turned right. Passing him by a bit.

Soul smiled and rubbed behind his head in slight embarrassment. “Heh, thanks man.” He laughed and smiled. “Y’know, you ain’t to shabby yourself. I didn’t know you even had hair under that hat.” He joked, shooting finger guns at the meme lord.

Tara rolled her eyes. “I’m just looking to get some friendships going with Allie and some of the other girls... and uh...” she looked at Christian. “I know it’s a sensitive topic but... why do you dislike Sepha so much?” She asked, and Soul nodded. “It’s kinda a mystery.” He said.

The Alright Attorney

Issac did a slight jog to catch up with the girl. "What else do I like?" He repeated the question aloud, trying to think of an answer. He... didn' t really have much of a childhood so he was still learning what he liked. "Well, I like to think up strategies. With so many heroes and villians, I like to make up scenarios in my head, figure out the winners and losers, and all the different possible outcomes of fights." Issac admitted, before awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry, I guess thats pretty nerdy, huh."

DoggoKing22

Chris thought of a good comeback for Soul’s statement. He smiled, “And I didn't know ya had the audacity to comb your hair. You always made yourself look like a Sonic the Hedgehog rip-off.” He mocked him by shooting finger guns at him before quickly shushing Tara, turning sort of pale. “Don’t say that name too loud. She can hear you from far far away, and will immediately follow the sound to see who’s talking about her.” He calmed down and spoke again, “Let’s.... just say that she’s an old friend turned psycho and never stopped being around me and always tried to make me be with her. She’s been doin this for the past couple of years, and I thought I would be safe when I came here.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
In a room now covered in ice, Allie frantically prepared herself for the dance.
Ohgodohgodohgodgottalookgood-
Several dresses were laid out on her bed, some with a yellow sticker next to them, others with red. She picked one up and held it to herself, looking in the mirror, before putting it back and placing a red sticker next to it.
Suddenly, Raven appeared in her half of the dorm in a swirl of shadows, observing Allie with a smirk. "Looks like someone's got pre-dance jitters."
Allie's face turned blue. "I do NOT have jitters!" As she spoke, tiny clusters of frost began covering the mirror.
Raven laughed softly. "Whatever you wear, you'll be fine. I know it. Just... wear what makes you feel good." The demon twisted on her heel, entered the bathroom with a clothing bag, and slammed the door.

Wear what makes me feel good...
Getting an idea, she found a long white dress and picked it up. It was very simple, almost like a fancier version of her normal dress.
Not quite right...
As she was lost in thought, the door slammed open. Ruby, clearly not ready for the dance, entered, without even a knock.
Oh god - she can help me!
Allie practically teleported over to the rainbow pixie, frantically gesticulating as she spoke. "Hey Ruby, can you help me with something? I need to get ready for the dance but I have no idea what I'm doing and -"
Ruby suddenly giggled. "Say no more!"

She looked at the bed, observing the dresses with a keen eye. "Jeez... Allie, you actually bothered to try these on?"
Allie looked rather embarrassed. "I'm desperate, OK?"
Ruby observed the distressed ice-wielder, almost looking judgmental. "So, lemme guess. You need my fashion help?"
The Luxien was rather stunned at Ruby's sarcastic demeanor. "Y-Yeah?"
Ruby immediately reverted back to her normal, ditzy self. "Okay! Put the white dress on."
Reluctantly, Allie did so, putting it on over her tank-top and dress shorts.
Ruby observed the dress, her eyes flickering between colors. "Hmm... I can work with this! Close your eyes!"
Allie did, and a bright blue flash of light covered the room.

Not knowing what the commotion was, Raven exited the bathroom, her makeup only half-done. "What's going on out here - oh my god."
She looked at Allie, who looked stunned. "Allie... why were you worried again?"
A radiant smile appeared on the ice fairy's face. She looked around for Ruby, only to see that she was gone.
"I had no idea she could do that..."

DoggoKing22

The teen replied to Leo’s comment with a “This is everyone’s first time, OK? It’s not a big deal.” He continued talking for a bit longer, “On the topic of her, I’m gonna see if Jesie can help me with-“

“You rang?”
Jesie appeared out of nowhere next to the cowboy, dressed in a way similar to a music conductor in a concert.

Chrissy jumped a little by the introduction, smiled. “Perfect timing, partner. Listen....” He whispered something in Jesie’s ear before talking in his normal voice again, “Ya think you can do that for me?”

“Yes sir. I will try my best.”
Without a moment to spare, he disappeared instantly.

Chris sighed with relief, “Let’s hope that does the trick.” He looked back at the rest of the group. “Anyway, how do I look? I need to make a good first impression for Allie. Does anything look off about what I’m wearing?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~Ruby~~

The rainbow sprite made her way to the location of the dance. Dressing up had been no problem for her, obviously. She seemed to have a rainbow theme through her outfit. Her hair was now a mixture of every color of the rainbow - with some pastel tones mixed in - tied back in a dancer's bun. Her dress was simply white and shin-length, but was covered in tiny prismatic sparkles that made the dress glimmer every color when she moved. She had put on pink eye-shadow and her eyes were a bright blue. Her wings had turned into two suspended rainbow arches, leaving a trail of rainbow sparkles wherever she went.

She saw the boys on their way to the dance, and bounced up to them. "Hiya! You guys on the way to the dance too? You all look really good!" A childish beam was on her face.

“So something must’ve happened between you two... I’ll have to ask Sepha about it, me and her are on good terms...” she said stoically, and waved at Leo and Ruby. “Heya Ruby! Wanna hang out during the dance? If either of us aren’t busy with dates that is...“ she gave Ruby an evil smile.

Soul rolled his eyes. “All right Cowboy, whatever you say. And yeah, Tara helped me out. I just wanted to look swell for today, for once in my life? After all... I DID get a girlfriend yesterday... god saying it feels so weird...”

The Alright Attorney

Issac nodded in agreement as they walked. "We're the new kids, gotta help each other out, right?" He said with a warm smile. "We'll probably meet some people there anyways as well. I guess showing up on the day of the dance isn't as bad as I thought it would be." Issac turned a corner in the hallway, and noticed a group of people chatting. They all seemed to be dressed for the dance as well. "Wanna go introduce ourselves?" Issac asked, glancing over to Nia .

DoggoKing22

Chris laughed at what Soul said, “Don’t worry. I don’t blame ya. We both wanna look nice for our dates that we got just yesterday. I don’t know how I managed to do it, but it worked.”

Meanwhile....

Jesie slowly approached and knocked on Sepha’s dorm room before entering when he heard a faint “Come in.” from across the door. This plan better work... He thought as he walked inside, seeing Sepha cutting a small hole in the backside of her dress. Confused, he asked “....... What’s with the hole Sepha? You’re ruining a good dress.”

“What do ya want my tail to do? Poke through a hole or raise my skirt?”
She continued cutting the hole gently.

“Basing what you do and say around Chrissy, I’m guessing raise the skirt. But I obviously know you’re making a hole for your tail.”

“Whatever. What do ya need?”

“I’m going to make a bet.”

“What bet is it?”

The stand user opened his wallet and took out five $20 bills, “100 bucks you ain’t gonna interfere witch Chrissy during the dance. This green can be yours, just don’t do anything relating to him. Don’t talk, ask any questions, skillfully take him for yourself, or anything like that to him. He just needs one good day when you’re around since most of those days caused stress. And seeing that you don’t have that much money, this could be helpful to you in the future.”

This was, somehow by far, one of the most complicated decisions Sepha had to make up to this point. He was right that she was low on cash, and she needed some dough. Carefully thinking through the result of both choices, she made her answer.

She sighed, “I love Christian with all of my heart, and I think he is a wonderful person. If I’m really giving him a hard time, then I shall let him have one good day. You make some good points.”

“So you’re taking the challenge then?”

“........ Fine.”

"Eh why not," she grabbed Isaac's hand practically digging her claws into the appendage and walked a little faster towards the group of people, "Hey we're both new here and we wanted to get a little social. Do you guys mind if we jump in the conversation? It's cool if you don't want us to." She smiled at them her sharp teeth showing and her hand still holding on to Isaac's. She looked down and blushed just a little and let go looking back at the group almost instantly, looking exactly like she was before.

The Alright Attorney

Issac was taken aback at just how quickly Nia agreed and practically dragged him over to the group he mentioned. He cursed out as he felt her claws dig into his hand, but he bit lip and dealt with it. Once Nia introduced them to the group rather bluntly, he offered them a smile. "Umm hey, yeah, I'm Issac, new guy. Literally got here like an hour ago." He chuckled, before quickly tucking his hands into his pockets now that they were free.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby smiled brightly. "Sure! I mean, I don't really have a date, soooo..." She did not seem bothered by this. She pulled out a pocket mirror, looking at her eyes for a moment. She looked into the mirror, before twirling her index finger in a circle. Her eyes suddenly turned a pale pink, causing her to smile, satisfied.
She turned to the newcomers, still smiling. "Hello! I'm Ruby. Nice to meet ya! It's always good to see some new people around here." She giggled slightly.

DoggoKing22

Chris watched as an unrecognizable pair approached the group. Seeing that the female’s hand was digging into the male’s, he knew it hurt. So when they arrived, the cowboy secretly used Heal Up on the boy’s hand to make sure there wasn’t any bleeding. He grinned, “Bonsoir monsieur, mademoiselle. Bienvenu. Ya came here with perfect timing. The dance is starting soon.”

Sepha finished cutting the hole in her dress and walked into her room, walking out with the dress on and her tail poking out of the hole. “I’ll do the bet, but under one condition.”

“And what’s that?”
Jesie asked again

“I WILL be able to go near him and talk to him, but you have to monitor me as I do it.”

“Fine. Close enough.”

“Alright. We should be heading out at this point. It’s going to start soon.”

Rowena got ready for the dance. She decided to wear some hair extensions, that made her hair look a lot longer then it actually is. For her outfit she wore a dark red dress that fit her body to a T. It was strapless and ended just before her knees.

Over her dress she wore a black leather jacket. On her feet was a pair of six inch heels in black. Her makeup was very well done with a black smokey eye, and dark red lips. She had contacts in, so she did not have to wear her glasses.

With that she walked out of her room and into the living room area, she grabbed a spellbook and shrunk it down to fit into the small purse she had with her. Making sure everything was perfect, Rowena walked out of her dorm and down the hall to notice a lot of people standing in the halls.

Phoenix decided on the outfit that they were going to wear. It was a shimmering black dress. It was floor length, and fit their body well. The dress flared out at the bottom in a mermaid style, and had a sheer top that covered their shoulders and down their arms.

Phoenix styled their hair into a large updo that flowed down to their back and framed their face. On their feet, they wore a pair of black heels. Once they were ready, Phoenix flew out of their room. They came to a halt when they were not paying attention, and ran into Chris, and would have fallen if they were touching the ground.

Soul chuckled a bit at the standing of the newcomers. “Heya. I’m Soul Theris Mack, and this is my cousin, Tara!” He said, giving them a smile. “So my guy, you alright with those claws? I don’t think I’d be.” He began to crack up. Tara rolled her eyes.

“That’s awesome Ruby. I’ll have to split if Porco wants to hang out, so, be ready. Anyway, welcome you two. It’s good to see new students arrive!” She said, grinning.

Nero was standing next to Rowena, also looking at the large group. “So. How are you?” He asked stoically, not even looking at her.

DoggoKing22

The cowboy nudged Soul’s shoulder in response to what he said, saying in a mom sort of way again as a joke, “Where are your manners, my son? But it’s no problem now since I fixed it up already.” He looked over at Issac and greeted him properly. “Christian Nasken, at your service. Pleasure meeting ya.”

It wasn’t long until he was on the ground at that point by someone bumping into him. He got up abd notoced that Phoenix was the one that bumped into him. He smiled as he was still on the ground, “You should watch where ya going, partner. Next time be more careful.”

Last edited:

The Alright Attorney

Issac chuckled softly and pulled his hand out of his pocket, having noticed it already healed up like the one that just introduced himself said. "Much appreciated. I've had a lot worse then just a few claws in my hand, no need to worry." He said with a slight smirk, before sticking his hands back into his pocket. "Any of you guys know when the dance will actually be starting?"

"Oh yea sorry about that Isaac. Got a little excited I guess," she slightly blushed on what Soul said but decided to ignore it. "Yea where is the dance anyway? I'm Nia by the way sorry forgot to introduce myself." she smiled at them. Still wanting the question to be answered she tilted her head in a questioning way.

Last edited:
Ariana was standing at the door, when Damon answered.

"Ari, you look beautiful." Damon was breathtaken.

Ariana blushed, and immediately hugged him, she was too surprised to even respond.

"Damon, please, try not to use the Dragon's Spirit true form." Ariana whispered.

"I understand." Damon responded.

The two then headed towards the dance, hand in hand when they spotted Soul, Christian, and a few others.

After the run-in incident between Chris and Phoenix. He sighed of relief. "Well it seems like it mine turn to introduce myself. Im Leo pleasure to meet you.", he said. He looked at Nia. "The hall its not far away. Were just killing time before it starts", he answer.

“Sorry if I embarrassed you! Nice to meet you Nia! I’m Soul Theris Mack, but I think I already said that didn’t I?” Soul grinned and blushed, chuckling to himself. “Sorry, I might repeat myself a lot. It just kinda happens.”

“Anyway Chrissy, I’d have to say it’s weird seeing you without your hat.” He said, turning to Christopher and getting in a think pose.

"Oh I am so sorry. I did not mean to knock you over. Here let me help you up." With that Phoenix held out their hand to Chris. They hated the fact that they had done that to the tall cowboy, as they wanted to be friends with everyone, but had messed that up. Phoenix hoped they could fix that.

"Oh hey Nero. I am doing good actually. My room is all set up, and have everything ready incase someone is stupid enough to attack a school full of superheros. Speaking of which, would you mind walking with me while I set up a few traps in case someone does show up with ill intent?" Rowena had a wicked smile on her face, one that would lend itself to mischief.

DoggoKing22

“There’s no need for apologies. It’s not like I broke a bone or somethin like that. Just be careful where you fly next time. Okay? I don’t wanna see hurt people.” Chris took Phoenix’s hand and hoisted himself up. He looked over at Soul again, “I know it’s weird, man. I rarely take it off. It’s been passed down through my family for ages. It’s really important to me. I was told there’s somethin special ‘bout it, but I don’t know what it is.”

“Well if we’re being realistic there’s only about 6 or 9 actual professional heroes here. The rest of us would get bodied if we’re being honest.” Nero said, straight faced. “But sure, trapping is fun.” He said, shrugging.

“Hmmm, maybe it’s a JoJo stand or something, like that one thing Jessie has. Who knows.” Soul commented, laughing a bit. “Probably not.”

Tara turned to Phoenix. “Oh my god! You were... Phoenix, right?” She said, walking up to her. “That’s a great dress, you’re rockin’ that, hon!” She said, smiling giddily to them.

The Alright Attorney

Issac found himself with a small smile on his face. This group of students sure was an interesting combonations of personalities. He bit his lip slightly as a less positive thought crossed his mind. I hope it doesn't seem like I'm trying to but into their circle of friends... He thought to himself. The hero in training quickly shook the thought away and returned to a smile, easing his mind. He just got here, he just has to see things through.

DoggoKing22

Chris scoffed at Soul’s exclamation, “Yeah, right. There’s no way in hell it has a stand in it. Although... it would be nice. Then Jesie won’t be lonely with Roundabout. Maybe it’s just a lucky charm.” He overheard what Nia said and quickly formed a nutrient filled bubble from his hands and tossed it over to her. “Drink it. It’s good for your body.”

Meanwhile...

Jesie and Sepha decided it was time to leave the dorm and head out. As they were walking down the hallway, the stand user felt like something was off. It felt like something faintly familiar from not too long ago. He looked over at the dorm they were walking by, realizing it was the cowboy’s. Jesie then remembered when he felt the same feel.
The notebook...
What he wrote in the notebook...
The writing about Chris being a stand user...
The hat...
THE HAT!
“Stay here, Sepha. I need to check something for a minute.” He said to Sepha as he opened the door to Chris’s dorm. He looked around to see where the feel was coming from. It was then that he noticed the hat lying on the couch. Why the hell did Chrissy leave the hat? He always wears it... Jesie picked up the hat and examined it.
But...... suddenly he was back outside in the hallway with nothing in his hand and the door open.
“... The f**k?”
He went back inside the room and picked up the hat...
He was back in the hallway with empty hands. He kept goin in over and over again as Sepha watched in confusion. Jesie looked over at her, “Go in there and pick up Chrissy’s hat. I don’t know what’s goin on.”

“With pleasure.” The fox went inside and did what she was told.... and the same thing happened to her.
That’s right. She was back outside the hallway with empty hands. “Kay so you’re not alone on this. It happened to me too. What up with his hat?”

“I don’t know.......”
Jesie thought of plans to pick up the hat safely. “I got an idea.”

WARNING!!! This next part may be short, but it’s gruesome!!!

Jesie walked inside and stood in front of the hat. He held out his hand as he shouted, “Roundabout! It’s time to st-” And without a second passing, he activated his stand to try and quickly pick up the hat, just to have himself......
Blasted out of the dorm with immense speed, hitting the wall across the door. He slid down and hit the ground unconscious.
........ He had an almost fatal injury in his abdomen. An entire hole almost went through his whole body.
Blood was trickling down his body from his mouth and stomach as he lied there, slumped on the wall.

Sepha was scared stiff at what she is witnessing. She didn’t know what to do. She did extremely quick thinking until she knew what to do. “CHRISTIAN! THAT’S IT! He can use Heal Up!” She started to sprint as fast as she could down the hall they were walking in, seeing a group of students talking. It wasn’t long for her to find the cowboy in the group, considering how tall he was. She started running again, “CHRIS! YOU GOTTA HELP ME! PLEASE! SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!!”

“Shit... there’s Sepha....”
Chris groaned as he watched her get closer and closer. He examined her facial expression, confused more than scared, “Hold on... somethin ain’t right with her...”

When she finally got to the group, she hugged Chris tightly.
Is Chris not hearing correctly, or is he actually hearing Sepha crying.
She looked up at him, tears going down her cheeks. “Please.... help me...”

“And why would I help ya for? You always trick me. But... you don’t look okay.... what’s up?”
The cowboy asked.

“I-I’m not the one t-t-that needs help. I-I-It’s... Jesie....”
She attempted to say something.

“What about him? He always does thing by himself. Why the hell would he need my..............”
It didn’t take long for him to realize what was going on. Without a moment to spare, he bolted down the hall, with Sepha following closely behind.

Nia looked at Leo, "Thanks for the info," she smiled at him and looked over to Soul, "It's alright we all have our thing that we repeat a lot." Her stomach rumbled loudly, "Sorry about that, I never really ate before I came here." she smiled and laughed. She looked back at Isaac and saw the look go from biting his lip to a smile. She tied to hide the worried expression on her face. She went back to smiling looking back at the group.

She noticed Chris and a woman running towards a dorm. She followed closely behind appalled when she finally got to the fatally injured teen in front of them she looked away, "Oh goodness what in the hell happened here?" She was shaking even though she barely knew the person. She walked out of the room pacing outside.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby giggled. "We all know I'd die if anyone actually wanted to kill me. All I can do is shoot rainbows at things and - wait, where are you going?"
She'd never seen Chris this worried. Concerned, she flew after him, taking off on her rainbow-esque wings.
Once they got to the dorm, Ruby's eyes widened. "Sweet mother of..."
She knew this teen. They'd interacted a few times. And he didn't look good.
"Uh - I - ah - I -" She knew that she had to do something. Quickly.
"Uh - Chris? You can heal, right? I - I might be able to help a bit, i-if you'll let me... I might need a Heal Up after too though..." Not waiting for a response (regardless of what she'd said), she immediately switched elements. Due to her outfit for the dance, her change was fairly subtle - the green streaks in her hair became more pronounced and her eyes swapped to a faded green. She formed a green energy in her hands, and casted it onto the wounds.
The energy strain was clearly taking its toll on the underpowered pixie. She'd already used a lot of power for her transformation earlier. The green glow grew brighter, and the healing effect began to work. Her expression was pained, as she struggled to keep the healing aura going. It was a very small amount of healing, but she prayed it would at least help.

"Thank you Tera. I am glad you like it. It was one that I made myself after your earth fashion shows. I love your dress as well." Phoenix smiled as their dress was complemented. It made the Vundal happy to know that they had the right type of clothing for a social gathering.

Rowena however was about to go on with Nero when she heard whar Sepha and Chris talk about someone being hurt. She rushed ahead almost as if she was moving at the speed of light. If you looked at her you would see a pair of golden wings behind her.

As she reached the scene, she knelt down and let her hand hover over Jessie. They were glowing a bright gold, and sent healing energy into him. For onlookers, the wound would seem to close by itself with golden sparkles dancing across to reveal a perfect stomach and no blood anywhere. Though it would not work on the shirt that he wore, as her powers only work on people and animals.