• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

“Well, thank you very much~! You know, I think with that body you could pull off a suit and a dress, though I know your part of the species tends to gear more toward effeminate stuff.” She said, laughing a little bit.

Soul was about to respond to Nia when Fox Th- Sepha came over. He blinked as there was a scene of carnage going on nearby apparently. He ran to Chrissy’s dorm just soon enough that he saw Jessie get healed by Rowena.

“...oh shit, this is gonna be fun...” Soul’s body sparked with energy. Blue fire began to curl around his arms. “I swear to god if that hat’s a fucking Stand I’m gonna-“ his hair jolted a lighter, more energetic blue for a split second.

The Alright Attorney

Previously AlrightAttorney
Issac's attention quickly shifted as Chris was approached by some girl with a tail. She was clearly distraught and within a few seconds, he found himself running along just behind the others. He could't remember what happened inbetween, but it was clear someone needed help.

As he ran, Issac pulled out what looked to be a small clyinder, about the size of his palm. Once he clicked it, it changed shape, shifting into a full length staff. He had no idea what was going to happen but he had to be prepared. He slid to a stop, seeing the scene. A young man, injured, others already surrounding him to help. "What the hell did this?"

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris and Sepha made it to where they had to go. He stood there, disgusted and a little sick from what he saw.

His best friend, extremely close to dead with a giant crater in his stomach.

He ran up to Jesie and placed his hand above his stomach and quickly tried to heal him. It didn’t take too long though, thanks to some help from Rowena and Ruby. The wound reversed and it looked like nothing happened. Even the torn shirt Jesie was wearing fixed itself too.

After around a minute of silence from Chris and Sepha, they watched as Jesie slowly opened his eyes. He finally spoke, “Did... something happen, Chris? Why is everyone standing around-“

He was quickly shut up by Chris hugging him, almost crying. “Thank fuck you’re not dead.”

“What do you mean? I’m fi-.”

“NO YOU FUCKING WEREN’T!! THERE WAS A FUCKING HOLE IN YOUR STOMACH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!”
He finally snapped at Jesie. Seeing what he saw made him lose the happiness he once had minutes ago and went into a mental breakdown for a bit.

“Can I at least tell you what I was doing?”

“Fine! *sniff* Go ahead!”
They both got up, with Chris trying to calm himself down since Jesie’s alive.

The stand user walked down the hall and slowly back at the group to display what the events that happened before the incident. (QUEUE THE DETECTIVE MUSIC) “Okay. So Sepha and I were going to show up at your little group down the hall, until something felt off to me.” He stopped walking when he made it to the cowboy’s dorm. “It felt like something similar to what I felt earlier today, and the source was coming from your dorm. So I decided to go into your dorm to check out the source.” He walked inside the dorm and into the living room, Chris still in the hallway, “When I walked inside, I noticed your hat was lying on the couch. The thing is, you RARELY take off the hat. Mind explaining to me why you left your hat on the couch, Mr. Nasken?”

Chris was confused. “.... I wanted to make a first impression to Allie for the dance. I thought not wearing it would be a good idea.”

“WRONG!” Jesie exclaimed as he walked closer to the hat, “When I picked up the hat, I was transported to out there in the hallway. Like so...” He picked up the hat again, and wouldn’t you know it, he was in the hallway again with empty hands. “This went on for around five times, until I gave my witness, Sepha, a turn. Ms. Miizoki?” He signaled the fox for her queue.

“I think “Mrs. Nasken” rolls off the tongue better. Don’t ya think~~?” She said with a smile that flashed at Chrissy.

The cowboy facepalmed, “..... My best friend almost DIED in front of me. And you have the AUDACITY to say that we’re gonna to get married in the future. Shut your trap, and do what Jesie told you to do.”

“Whatever you say, sweetie pie~~.”
She walked up to the hat and attempted to pick it up. And like what happened to Jesie, she was in the hallway again empty handed.

Jesie continued to speak, “Once she had been transported to the hallway, I thought of a plan to pick it up. When I approached your hat, I decided to try and time stop with Roundabout. Unfortunately, I wasn’t quick enough and got blasted out the door and into the hallway. Sepha probably told YOU specifically, Mr. Nasken, that I became a doughnut on a wall. And that’s when you showed up with the others. That’s what happened.”

The following quote contains drug jokes. DO NOT DO DRUGS! (Signed- Nasken)

“.......... Jesie..... how many times did I tell you to stay away from my weed stash? You’re just hallucinating.”
Chris jokingly said just to poke fun at Jesie.

“I am NOT hallucinating. I have a witne-“

“She’s prolly high too.”

Sepha spoke, “Yes I am, honey~. Head high over heels for you~~~!”

“Just shut up, Sepha. I’m not gonna love you back. You’re only a friend to me.”

“I will not stop~~!”

“Fine! If you are soooo damn smart, Chrissy, then why don’t YOU pick up the hat!”
Jesie spoke up again as he pointed at the hat.

“Alright, fine. But you have some serious explaining to do if you’re wrong, young man.”

Chris walked into his dorm and over to the hat. He put his hand over it, looking over at Jesie before he picked it up.

The moment of truth is now here.
He picked up the hat. And............

.....Nothing. Nothing happened at all. No teleportation or anything.

Chris smirked as he spun the hat with his fingers. “Guess who needs to do some explanation? Both of ya need to.”

“B-but I-it-Seph-tele-WHAT?! How?! Y-you should be in the hallway right now! W-why aren’t you going anywhere?!”
Jesie was distraught. He had never seen such bullshit before in his life.

Even Sepha was just as confused as him. “T-that’s impossible. You’re not moving! Jesie and I kept getting teleported into the hallway. He even got doughnutted!”

“He obviously used Roundabout, Sepha. There’s no denying it.”

“B-but..... doughnut...”

“Either you were the one responsible for that by turnin your nails into claws and your teeth into sharp ones, or he hit himself with Roundabout. Both of ya were trying to play a trick on me.”

“B-b-b-but he-“

“THE CONVERSATION IS OVER! GOODBYE!”
Chris began to yell again before throwing the hat back onto the couch and stormed off.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
A giant spiral of fiery red brimstone spun around as Marcel had arrived. The spiral instantaneously faded away as Marcel opened his deep red and black eyes. "The hell happened out here?" Marcel asked as he was confused about what was going on. He was waiting for Alexis when a voice filled the air around them.

"That would also be my question." Porco announced as he hopped down from a high point in his overdone tuxedo and top hat. "L.T. I need you to run an analysis over what happened here during this time period." Porco told L.T. as he had begun his work. "It would appear that some magic acts had caused a student by the name of 'Jesie' to have his entire chest to cave in and leave a giant hole in the middle. The source I have not calculated yet. In order to do so I would need a hardware update to fully track the presence." L.T. had given Porco his analysis over what had happened in the past couple of minutes.

Suddenly, Christopher’s are was grabbed. “Sir, don’t try to resist. If you do, I’ll blunt force a doughnut into you, like Jessie.” It was Nero. He dragged Christopher back into the room. “All right, I’m gonna read all your minds now. If you resist I’ll kick you, and you don’t wanna know what happens when someone who’s a half demon with goat legs kicks you.” His eyes closed and then re-opened, his eyes purely white.

Everyone around the room felt like their brains became opened up and searched through. Nero fell onto one knee. He was sweating from a exerting his power. “I’m gonna go over a few things.”

“Sepha- What she saw is true, time definitely seems to have skipped a beat upon contact with the hat.
Jessie- His anecdote was also true, following the story of Sepha. He also seems to be hungry.
Soul- Not touching that.
Marcel- Yikes.
Porco- Should probably go talk to his girlfriend.
Christopher- Is being irrationally angry. He has completely no interest in Sepha, nor does it seem he ever will. Sorry.
Roundabout- Was somehow not fast enough to keep up.
The Hat- The thing’s a stand.”
Nero shrugged, wiped his brow, and stretched. “There, everyone happy that someone was able to mediate peacefully?”

Soul raised an eyebrow, confused at what Nero said about him. As well as the hat. “What do you mean ‘Not touching that” and “The Hat’s a Stand?”

DoggoKing22

Chris stopped when his arm was grabbed. “You really think I’ll care if I got doughnutted? I can just regenerate quickly. But whatever. Do what ya gotta do.” He listened as Nero began to go through what was going on in everyone’s minds.

Jesie and Sepha grinned at Chris as they said in sync, “We told you something was up with it!”

“Now hold your horses you two. I understand that Nero’s mind reading shit always tells the truth. But I still don’t believe there’s nothing wrong with the hat. I’ll prove it.” He walked inside his dorm and picked up the hat again and plopped it onto his head.

Nothing happened.

“See? Nothing. Just an ordinary hat.”

“Christian Nasken. I want you to follow me outside. I’ll be the one to prove that you’re wrong.”
Jesie’s had enough at this point and he just wants to get this problem over with. He took Chrissy’s arm while the hat was on him as he walked down the hall and out the door.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Of course. Sorry. I got to go and surprise Tara." Porco told the group hurrying off. 'I want to surprise her. Maybe the usual that I do but. Just a tiny bit more of a surprise.' Porco told himself as he looked through the snow and saw Tara. Quietly as possible Porco hid behind Tara and just like that he surprised hugged her and then proceeded to lift her into his arms. "Surprise." Porco told Tara in a flirty way.

Marcel was confused about hat Nero had meant about "Yikes". 'What could that even mean?' Marcel told himself as he looked at Nero and asked a similar question. "What is that supposed to mean?" Marcel didn't know how to continue the discussion so he stood aside and waited for something to happen.

Alexis finished getting ready and walked around to try and find Marcel. Eventually with enough walking around she found him. "Marcel!" Alexis couldn't contain her excitement and hugged Marcel tightly. "Who is that fox girl?" Alexis asked confused about what had been happening for the past couple of hours. "Hi I'm Alexis Bloodrayn. What is your name?" Alexis introduced herself to Sepha. (Have mercy on me.)

Nia pulled Isaac aside, "I wonder if this type of shit happens every day. I really hope it doesn't. I have a suspicion that something really bad is going to happen tonight." she looked at Isaac with panic and worry in her eyes. Searching for the only thing she wanted at that moment: Reassurance. Reassurance that nothing will happen.

The Alright Attorney

Issac could hear the worry in Nia's voice, and saw the look in her eyes. He put his staff away, and gripped one of Nia's hands with his own. "We'll be safe Nia. I'm sure this was just was a one off thing and it got solved. Nothing will happen tonight. And I'll be here beside you to make sure of that." Issac flashed her his most confident smile, a look of sincerity in his eyes. "We got each other's backs."

Damon and Ariana followed the crowd, Damon in front in case of an Attack, and found a group of students including a couple of familiar faces.

"Soul, what happened?" Damon asked.

Ariana hid behind Damon, worried something's going to attack. Damon looked around protectively. There was a strange energy leaking from Damon's stomach. Ariana immediately hugged him in an attempt to calm down.

Claire was honestly surprised that she wasn't asked to show her power, just explain it. Though, they were probably asked that a lot, so they didn't want to bother her about it. Then Lily spoke up about leaving. She looked at Lily as she got up wanting to ask about her appent 'time powers'. Though she didn't say anything about it. She walked towards the door and gave Eli a nod of thanks. She waited for her two friends and looked down the hall both ways, slightly curious if she could see the library or something.

DoggoKing22

Jesie noticed Leo starting to walk alongside him and Chris, whose arm he was still holding onto. “What is it, Leo. I’m going to try to prove a point to Chrissy.”

“Can you at least let go of me, man? Ya don’t need to hold my hand.”
Chris yanked his arm out of Jesie’s grasp as they kept walking.

Sepha saw Alexis walk up and introduce herself to the fox. She bowed, “Sepha. Nice to meet you. I came here just recently. That might be why you’ve never seen me around here before.”

DoggoKing22

Both Jesie and Chris stopped walking and stared at Leo. The cowboy spoke up, “After what happened to Jesie, I’m gonna hold onto it. If there is something wrong with it, I’ll take care of it myself.” He kept the hat on his head, not giving it to Leo.

The Alright Attorney

Issac could tell Nia was still stressed, so he nodded in agreement and walked along side her down the hall. I'm sure those guys will be able to settle things themselves. They don't need the new guy around Issac thought to himself, before returning his attention to Nia. "Well, wanna talk battle strats? Might be fun to brainstorm some attacks we could do together." He suggested with a smile.

The Alright Attorney

"Well, you clearly have really good mobility, good speed, and various ways to get to places. I was thinking that if I made a pillar, you could climb to the top. Giving you better range, and you could hqve a better view of where the fight is taking place. It be helpful for recon, and you could pounce down to attack anyone in the vicinity." Issac was to into his explanation to catch onto the flirtacious nature of the smile, but he still gave a her a warm smile back.

DoggoKing22

Jesie looked over at Leo and grabbed his arm. He began to stop time as he kept holding his arm, so they were the only ones that can move in the stopped time. “Before you get confused about what I did, let me explain.” The stand user began to speak again, “My stand, Roundabout, has the ability to stop time, and I am able to bring people into the stopped time just by holding a body part. This means we are the only ones that can move and speak right now.” He looked at the hat that’s being worn, “Nero might have a point when he said Chris had a stand in the hat. Stands have the ability to attract other stand users. Because of that, I was able to feel some sort of stand aura coming from the cowboy as he wore the hat earlier when the class first encountered Sepha. I don’t know if this is true or not, but this thing..... might have a mind of its own.”

Soul’s mood had calmed down since the event had initialized. He felt his energy fade, but strangely some heat begin to accelerate on his arms. He blinked as a fire began to form on his arm. He quickly dashed out of the room, and threw his hand into the air. “Whatever this is it’ll be directed where it can’t hurt anyone right?” He wasn’t used to not having full control over his fire. Suddenly, without warning, his arm combusted into a pillar of fire that blew him to his knees. As the pillar reached its peak, time halted to a stop, without Soul noticing. When it would restart, the pillar, as well as reality, would continue normally.

“So anyway Phoenix, want to join us girls, aka me and Ruby so far, to hang out during the dance and- Ahh-“ she was cut off by the surprise hug by Porco! “Ahhh c’mon, you didn’t have to interrupt me...” She pouted, but seemed to be holding back some giggles. Then, time stopped that motion too in place.

“What do you mean? I think it’s clearly obvious. Your mind is way too edgy man.” Nero said blatantly. “Hmm... I always get a faint memory readout from everyone I read for a while after I read them. Something about stopping time and...” his voice trailed into the stopped time. Nero however, could actually see it. He looked around, unable to move. “...is this my demon energy working here? Or is it something else entirely?” Then, stopped time faded out of his mind, and he would pick up the moment it restarted.

(I’m actually giving Nero and Soul (only somewhat) a power evolution! You’ll just have to see...)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily walked out the door, feeling a wave of power, she resisted the power and looked back at the door way, seeing that Eli and Claire where still standing there, frozen still. She went to where she thought the power had come from, just around two corners, and saw Jessie and Leo, walking up "What are we talking about?"

"That does sound cool. Got anymore?" she was really interested in what he was saying. Nia thought of an idea and gasped at it. "Ok, ok, hear me out here. What if we made a name for all the maneuvers you create. That would be sooooo cool. Either of us can just say the name of the maneuver and just do it whenever we need to fight!" she was so excited about her idea. She jumped with joy.

The Alright Attorney

Issac chuckled at Nia's excitement, giving her a little smirk. "Sounds like me and you are going to make a pretty great team then." He said with a smile. "I'll try to think up some more stratigies and we can test them out whenever we have some free time." He suggested, waiting for the girl to stop jumping with excitment.

DoggoKing22

“It would, but I think it won’t attack if we attack it first. It might sucker punch.” Jesie pondered as he kept looking at the hat frozen in time. He was surprised to see that Lily somehow approached the three boys even though time has stopped. “Wait..... how are you.... I... never mind. We’re just talking about how Chrissy’s hat is extremely suspicious. We should hurry up with the taking. I’m almost running out of time.”

DoggoKing22

“You see, Lily, Chris thinks the same too. HOWEVER! It’s been proven by Nero’s mind reading, and me, that the hat actually has a stand confined to it.” Jesie started to act and talk like a scientist that had just discovered a new element to add to the periodic table. He kept rambling on, “Before you ask, Stands are the physical manifestations of one’s fighting spirit. They all come in different shapes and sizes, and are usually named after bands, albums, or songs. They also have their own abilities too. Take mine as an example. My stand has the ability to stop time. I can even bring people into the frozen time with me. Unfortunately, you have to be a stand user in order to see other stands. So I will be able to see stands, and not you.”

DoggoKing22

The stand user shook his head, “Not quite someone’s actual soul. Here’s a better way to put it since I think it’s more easier to understand: Your emotions create a ghost you can control with its own abilities. If I remember correctly, some stands are actually confined to an object. Like this one in Chris’s hat.” He examined the hat more with his eyes than with his hands to make sure the same thing didn’t happen to him again.

Leo felt the same energy but this time was stronger. He quickly rushed toward both Jessie and Lily and pulled them back. As a consequence, he received a minor injury in the left shoulder. He didn't feel the pain due to him pumping adrenaline. "Are you guys ok", he said while catching his breath.

"Man, all of this and you had to gull to bring me here early! I could have finished that spar with time to spare."

"Look I didn't realize the dance would start so late. I'm new to this."

"Yeah, and now here we stand. The Millard Siblings....the morons alone on an empty dance floor."

Drake and Diane had made their way to the site of where the dance was supposed to be held. Though as they found out Diane had pulled wrong info on what time this dance was held as it seemed there was still some time before it had been bound to begin. Naturally Drake had been annoyed, more so because his earlier spar had been cut short to prepare for this though Diane tried to quell her sibling. Was bad enough she lacked a date she wanted to avoid a disgruntled brother to have to babysit during what was supposed to be a night of fun.

Though before she could say anything, Drake's sharp ears heard commotion away from the dance hall to some hallway. Quickly he turned to find the source as he glanced back to Diane. "I'll be back in a pinch, heard something and want to check it out!" Drake called and before Diane had a chance to protest he already left the door and made his way down the hall. Diane merely sighed in response.

Great, now it is just me here. No date, no brother and look like a goober here...

Her thoughts had been interrupted when she felt something tap her should.

Drake in turn had made it to the hall as he gazed upon....several students who seemed to have gathered about the halls as he seemed to have just missed something; least that's what his gut told him, which had left him tons of questions but no answers. "Uhhh...can I have uh context to this meeting?" Drake asked as he approached the group.

Last edited:
Nia stopped jumping and did a backflip at the end and then kept walking to the dance. She eventually got there and looked around at all the decorations. "For the Pillar one what about The Cat's Spire or for short Cat's Spire," she smiled at him and then kept looking at the decor that was around her. "You know these decorations are quite beautiful," she was turned away from Isaac barely paying attention to anything but the decoration.

DoggoKing22

“Yeah I probably should. Time’s almost up as well.” Jesie said to Leo, a little bit embarrassed because of how long he kept time stopped. He finally resumed time, keeping his body tense to make sure the hat didn’t attack him as he resumed. “Dude. Is your shoulder not okay or something need Chris to help you with that?”

“..... Someone say my name back there?”
Chris felt like he was zoned out until Jesie called his name.

When time returned to normal, Soul’s pillar of flame outburst ended in a puff of smoke. His hand surged with the heat he’d emitted, his thin layer of skin protecting the cosmic-y insides scalding. He breathed heavily and felt himself sweat. “Hm... what a lovely day for that to happen...” he looked up, his eyes shining against the winter sun. Almost dance time, and this happens... what even was it?

Tara blushed as time resumed. “Hmph... well, thanks for the hug I guess...” her head turned from the gesture and looked to Drake. “Well, we seem to have run into a few of our friends... and there might’ve been a commotion, I dunno...” she looked up at Porco afterward. “You know, I bet I could lift you with a single finger~” she giggled.

Nero stood after the stopped time. “Am I... undergoing a Power Evolution..?” He said aloud, and looked around. He sighed, and took a squat. He dusted off his suit pants, and his white tuxedo jacket. “...weird...” he looked to the left, seeing Soul with his hand outstretched into the air. “...I know you know...” he said, but Soul wouldn’t hear him. He was too far away. “I... I know you know who I am...” Neroni pulled himself up from his squat. “...we need to talk about it one day.”