• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Claire frowned. "Does it look like I'm fine. Answer no. Now if you excuse me, I have important things to take care of, like finding out where the library is and where I'm going to stay up pass midnight studying then going to sleep after I depleted my energy." She stepped around Jack and continued on her way. Her pride prevented her for asking for help, but it was clear that it was going to take a while if she didn't get directions.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia ran over to Zant's dorm and knocked. I wonder what he's doing...
She patiently waited outside the dorm.
"Huh, stubborn..." Jack commented as he walked away. He headed towards the library. He wanted to study mythical creatures. He knew Celia loved them, so he wanted to be able to tell her what ever she wanted to hear about them.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(O.O.C - sorry for lack of interactions, life kicked me in the ass recently)

Raven smiled hastily, taking Leo's hand. "Sure, that sounds good."
Once they began walking, she sighed slightly. "It's just... those two new students. I don't like them. Then again, that's not saying much. They just... give me a weird vibe, y'know?"
She took a breath in. "I suppose I shouldn't be like that. Allie gave me that feeling too... and look at us now. I guess I'm just jumping to conclusions." She chuckled a bit.

Leo let out a small chuckle, "Can't judge a book by its cover.", he sighed a bit and looked at Raven. "I had a conversation with one of them, and somethings felt off.", Both continued walking until they arrived at the town plaza. The plaza was preparing for its annual festivities, and Leo was in awe like a little kid. Leo smiled and turned to Raven, "So Raven what you had in mind to eat. It's your call", Leo said as he looked all the booths being set up.
@EeviumZ

Last edited:
Claire sighed. "I went to the principal." She thought for a second. "Might be in my bag. Thanks for your help." She waved her hand as if to say she had it. However, she didn't want to just drop the heavy bag anywhere, especially in the middle of a hall. Just because they were in a superhero school, didn't mean everyone had super strength or something along those lines. She moved against a wall and opened her bag filled with books up. She quickly found her folder and opened it up to look inside of it, silently punishing herself for missing a single detail.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily smiled “I’m Lily! Our dorm is actually just down the hall, and I can give you the map I made when we get there” she smiled and walked down the hall, leading her to the dorm and throwing the dorm open, reaviling a very neat living room, it had two couches facing a tv with a DVD player and a wii a small cabinet for games and movies along with a table in between the couches, currently occupied by an iced glowing pitcher of water, there was a book on the table, a series of unfortunate events, and the food stuff, stove, fridge, and a food pantry. (And the door to the two bedrooms)

Last edited:
Claire nodded. "Thanks." Unlike Lily, she didn't sound enthusiastic. Quite the opposite really. She picked up her grey bag and lugged it to her room, shutting the door behind her. Leaning on her closed door, she sighed. She felt that this was going to be a long semester filled with scocial events that she knew she was going to hate, people pestering her to be her friend, and other distractions. To be quite honest, she hated the thought of getting distracted. The only thing that mattered, was straight As. Without them, who was she?

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily stretched and yawned, she walked to her room, collecting he homework and plopping on the couch, opening her textbook and began to write, using her powers to erase any mistake she noticed she made.

Eli sighed and walked to his room, picking up the little homework he had left and looking it over, brining it to his table and finishing it before going to get dressed

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
(Sorry I was dead XD)
"Hi, I was actually looking for him too, his name is Zant..." She said as she saw Zant come in the room. He hugged her and she smiled. "Oh...I guess your busy, well, I guess I'll go somewhere else. Bye Zant!" She started walking away.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant hurried after Celia and eventually caught up with her. "Don't forget about the dance tonight my love. I'll be at your dorm when I am ready." Zant told her before kissing her and hurrying back. "Love you Celia." Zant told her as he went to go and figure out what to do with Soul. "I'll leave him on the couch." Zant whispered as he lifted Soul up and put him on the couch of Zant's dorm "This is why I can't go true light or dark." Zant whispered as he walked off to get ready for the dance.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOTIFICATIONS WHAT IN HECC)

Chrissy managed to get back into his dorm, unharmed by the sheer force of Sepha's love and affection for him and not being chased by her. He walked inside his bedroom and locked the door as he shut it, pacing around the room with an angry and upset look. As you can tell, the cowboy wasn't too happy. He was literally about to break a lot of things because of this upsetness towards Sepha's appearance at the school. He was about to grab the pillow that was lying on the bed...... until something odd happened. Chris's entire body looked like it shut down. And after what felt like a blink in his eyes, he snapped back into reality, looking at bits and pieces of is once usable pillow, along with several holes that go through his bed.

For a couple of seconds, he panicked as he quickly reverted the bed and pillow back into their original shapes with some bubbles. After it was done and it looked like nothing happened, he unlocked the door and exited, thinking about what he just did. He sat down on the couch and stared at the floor in deep thought about what happened. After a minute or so, he made the conclusion. "......... Meh. I prolly just blacked out and flailed my arms around or somethin' like that. Might've not been that bad. I do feel more calm."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~Allie~~

Somehow, Allie had gotten to her dorm, even amidst the chaos. She flopped onto her four-poster bed, her eyes fizzling out.
Groaning, she got up. She had to start getting ready for the dance tonight. Opening her wardrobe, she took out the dress that she'd planned on wearing.
It was a long, ankle-length blue dress with tiny sparkles towards the bottom. It had short sleeves and a long train behind it. She looked at it for a moment, then sighed.
It just wasn't good enough.
She put it back in the wardrobe, then took out a plain white dress. Laying out her materials on the bed, she set to work.

~~Raven~~
"Yeah. You're probably right," Raven replied, calming down slightly. Her gaze was somewhat distant, as she remained deep in thought.

Leo noticed that Raven was lost in thought. "Hey Raven, take a seat, and I will be back", he said. Leo walked to a bakery. This time he ordered a coffee for Raven and a green tea for himself. He also got some sweetbreads as well. Hey paid everything, and went back to Raven. "Here ya go", hands Raven a cup of coffee. "I also got some bread as well.", he said. He quickly sighed, "Raven is something bothering ya", he asked.
@EeviumZ

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily looked at the clock, thinking she better get ready for the party, just to be ready to go, she got up and went to her room, changing into a simple yellow dress, yellow high heels, white long gloves, and a yellow wide brined hat. She went back to her couch and put her hat aside, trying to finish her homework before going.

Last edited:
Claire, now mostly unpacked, exited her room with a huge book and sat down. "So, some sort of party." She gave off a single laugh. "Yeah, count me out." She opened her book and started to read it, not saying anything else to her roommate. Like she needed to! The only thing that mattered at this school was her good grades.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily finished her work “Come on! It will be a good time, besides, almost everyone’s going”

Eli checked his watch, seeing it was almost time already, he went to his room and changed, dressing in a black suit with a white T-shirt and black tie, a black fedora, and nice black dress pants, brushing his hair and going down the hall so he could walk there with his sister. Picking up a bag on his way out.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily shook her head “Not that loud from what I’ve heard, and it’s not like you have to dance the whole time, even though it’s a dance, heck, I’m probably just going to chat with some people, give it a chance” she smiled “You’ll never know if you don’t”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lily sighed and looked at the clock, thinking she still had time and wondering when Eli would show, when she heard a knock. Lily went to the door and opened it for Eli, greeting him “Hello! It’s a bit early” Eli smiled “thought I could hang out here for a minute or to” he caught sight of Clare as he went to sit down, waving to her “Hello! are you Lily’s roommate?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Lily with a weird look, she nodded as she sat down. Eli looked back at his sisters roommate “what are you reading?” Trying to start some small talk with the girl.

Lily snapped her fingers softly, causing the pitcher to stop glowing as she pores herself some water and snapped again, making it glow once more.