• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel snapped when the fight was over and what the results showed. A red portal could be seen from above the training grounds. Marcel held the brimstone buster and was covered in a red aura only leaving a white outline of his body. He emerge through the portal, red eyes showing. The aura was cut as he showed his normal form. He bolted into the air landing on Ani's side of the battle field. Sharp red brimstone letters formed words that showed above Marcel saying "Bringer of Hell Marcel Galliard" and a familiar theme played when the letters appeared.
(This is the theme)

Last edited:
Soul sighed a long sigh, turning around only after he heard her speaking clearly again. He didn’t want to see what he had done. “Seriously though girl, you don’t wanna see what that would’ve done on a human. I’m going to give you ‘till the count of 5 to surrender so I can go and eat. Otherwise...” Soul began sparking combustions on his fingers. “...there might be a problem on our hands.

ULTRA SOUL: Soul’s ascended form. Can outperform most strategies. It’s fire can burn faster than hellfire, and along with that, it releases the panic in one’s heart, making this Soul’s most stable form. It’s downside? If used against someone that cannot regenerate or make armor, he might slip up on his power output and eradicate them.

“Oh? Are you implying I’m not human? I can assure you that I am very much human. And if you really want to go eat that badly go ahead and go, I don’t mind, but I feel like that would be a bit of a waste.” Ani began slowly walking in a large circle, “it feels like we’re finally getting slightly past armature hour.”

It was King’s turn to sigh now, ‘This is not going to end well.’ He thought and turned to Leo and asked, “So are severe injuries or casualties… sort of common in the sparring arena here? Severe injuries happened a ton at Umbra Foedus, but that was kind of the norm….”

@Crazytrainer33 @Cryronn the Mudkip

"Well, every once a while they are severe injuries. But-", Leo was cut off by a glow. 'Oh, it seems my recovery process was much more faster than I thought'. He looked at King. "Well my power is to copy, combine, and amplified but the issue is I haven't fully master combining and amplifying." He turned back to the match and see will be victorious.

"I'd suggest you be more careful with that kind of power, you can easily accidentally tear yourself apart with it if you lose control. Happened to someone I knew back at Umbra Foedus. Not a fun way to go."

King was rather nervous now, Ani has entered a state of unpredictability, but he's still trusting that she would not jeopardize the mission this early. Ani was actually starting to enjoy herself a bit, but this was a target that she needed to keep alive, and he will intervene if he needs to. It wouldn't be the first time she killed an asset because she overestimated their durability, hell, it happened more frequently than Black Eden cares to admit, but it seems to be quite the norm for high ranking agents.

King thought of the one particular third agent that had been assigned to them for this mission, code named the Eternitis Angel, but is being held back on standby until further assistance is called. He knew that Black Eden has their reasons for assigning them, but assigning her seemed overkill. 'Perhaps Black Eden is playing this one closer to the vest....'

Last edited:
Soul turned his head slightly, to where Ani could just barely see his eye glaring. “Either you’re not human or your half of something. I’m half alien star thing and look at me. Anyway...” he shifted his body back to facing away.

“Listen, I don’t feel immense pleasure in repeatedly bashing a girl’s face into the concrete as it reforms. I don’t like gore, ‘hon...’, so you can just step off the arena and I’ll be done.” He said a lot of the words condescendingly, and he felt tongues of flames flicking across his arms.

He turned again to the same position, his eye barely showing to her. “Also... trust me, I won’t slip up.” He chuckled lightly. He was mocking her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Edited to respond to Diane)

Suddenly, a ripple of icy-cold energy blasted through the arena and between the two competitors. The ground cracked under the force of the energy pulse.
In the aftermath, Allie stood off to the side, her palm still extended, the Crest of the Fallen glowing on her forehead, and her eyes glowing blue. The glow quickly faded as she lowered her hand.
She looked at both competitors, not angry, just slightly worried. "I think that's enough for now. W-Why don't we just call a draw?" she attempted, holding her hands up placatingly.

Raven's phone vibrated at her side, and she picked it up. She smirked, typing in an answer.
just headed 2 the arena, what about you? allie wanted to meet me there

Ruby nodded eagerly. "Sure! Why not? It seems fun, and I've never really battled before, so no one will probably maybe get hurt! Pleeeaaase?" Inexplicably, her eyes changed on her last plea to puppy-eyes style, possibly unintentionally.

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@Foxex
@Crazytrainer33
@Godjacob

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel couldn't help but show a sharp toothed grin. "Future demon lord here. Marcel is the name. Brimstone manipulation Is my game." Marcel told everyone oh so over confidently. 'Honestly if Porco was here he would definitely yell at me to not be so confident.' Marcel told himself but little did he know...

Porco was analyzing from surveillance footage. Almost vomiting at some points. "I can't handle THAT much gore...." Porco whispered to himself as he pushed his glasses up and decided to have some fun. 'Blight time!' Porco told himself as he teleported to the battle arena pulling high tech screens and activating the blight protocol. 4 capsules with purple blobs in the middle floated in sky. The capsules broke and formed into the 4 scourges...the blights.

Ani was really trying to hold back her laughter at Soul’s attempts at intimidation. “You believe whatever you want to believe luv, I’m not here to change your mind, but I don’t lie.” She found his comment about gore rather humorous, ‘Apparently getting love tapped a few times is considered gory to these people. I should introduce them to the Fleshcrafter, maybe even a tour through the Flesh Pits….’ Ani pondered looking absentmindedly upward in thought ignoring the rest of Soul’s words.

An icy-cold blast of energy that blew between Soul and her grabbed her attention again. She had to restrain herself not to take responsive action as she was still semi on alert mode. Allie was standing a bit ways off, she was responsible for the intrusion. Ani looked at her from the corner of her eyes barely turning her head, she smiled seeing the glowing blue mark on her head, it was something she did recognize. ‘I think I’ve seen enough….’

“I wouldn’t call it draw, but I will say it was somewhat a successful warm-up session, don’t really understand why certain individuals are so obsessed with having a winner or loser, kind of strange to be honest." Ani was about to turn to leave when a strange demon boy suddenly appeared introducing himself as Marcel, he sure was an overcompensating fellow on his introductions. “Nice to meet you I guess? I’m Ani, and that’s King over there.” She gestured to King. To the others, they wouldn’t be able to tell, but Ani knew that King was getting nervous and was actually relived the battle was diffused before it went further.

Ani looked at another person who appeared whose looks resembled Marcel's. Then she glanced up at the 4 strange creatures in the sky that seemed to have appeared from nowhere, unimpressed, bored, and slightly annoyed.

Last edited:
Soul began to laugh. “Allie, whenever you aren’t pissed, you’re too soft-spoken.” He stepped off the stage. “I’m calling in the white flag, I’m done with this.” He stopped glowing, and took a deep breath. “Heh, ‘‘twas a fun fight, newbie.” He spat out blood onto the ground. “Now to go get That checked out, unless Chrissy over there has a Heal-Up for me.” He said, rubbing his damaged back.

( @DoggoKing22 )

"Yea, I'm fine." King said looking up at the Blights with similar annoyance. 'This is getting tedious....' he thought.
He glanced at the two new kids with their wings, unimpressed. 'I assume they must be the half demons. Shouldn't be much of an issue when the time comes, they seem to be lacking proper training and control, if not, Eternitis will handle it... Soul will not be an issue, his pride, overconfidence, and tendencies to underestimate his opponent with out paying proper attention will be his downfall...'

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby perked up. "Oh! I can help with that!" A greenish-blue aura appeared around her hands as she walked over to the anime-hero-wannabe.
"Stay still..." she muttered, extending her palms. Her eyes changed to green as a healing aura enveloped the pair. She was clearly in pain, straining to use this power that was normally beyond her experience.
Gasping, she stopped. "That should do it until you can get better help." Her element switching back to neutral - represented by her eyes changing back to their usual pink - she smiled, heading back over to Diane.
"C.. can we wait a bit? Please? Changing my element makes me feel really tired..." she explained.

@Cryronn the Mudkip
@Godjacob

Allie gave Soul a slight playful glare, her eyes suddenly burning bright. A sphere of energy formed in her hand.
"Would you rather me be pissed? I can do that for you. If you want." Chuckling, she extinguished the sphere.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Man. That woman never ceases to amaze me. Stopping fights in the snap of a finger. Speaking of snapping fingers... Christian thought when he saw Allie stop the fight. He snapped his finger as he walked up to Soul, activating Heal-Up when he snapped. He quietly whispered in his ear, “Be careful next time. I think somethin might be up with these new kids. Don’t tell em’ I said that.”

(S C H O O L. OMG. Im trying to keep up with this RP, but now school is going downhill with the amount of work I’m getting. But hey, it’s high school. What do you expect?)

"Oh oh sure. I don't mind putting it off for later. You okay?" Diane asked as she seemed more interested in how Ruby had been given what seemed an exhausting technique on her end as she went to offer support if needed.

Drake, as he managed to block out the insanity around him, was caught off guard by the sudden drop as he had been successfully tripped up by Eli as the dragon-student stumbled a bit and tried to remain upright. Drake worked to try to turn and find his footing as he knew he'd been tossed for a loop.

"Gah!" Devin cursed out as he felt Eli press his full weight on Devin's back as he was forced to his hands and knees through tried to resist being fully pinned by the swordsman. "W-what is piggy backing part of your tactics?" Drake quipped behind grit teeth as he tried to thrash and shake off Eli to try and get separation.

"Oh believe me I am sure any help he will appreciate. And it is something for you to practice and work on which hey, isn't that the idea of a power school? For now just try and get some rest and don't worry about anything else." Diane encouraged with a small smile of her own as regardless of who had done it better she found the abilities Ruby displayed to be amazing.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia blushed even harder. She had nothing to say, she was speechless! "I-i, uh, I guess I did like it.."

MarcelGalliard790

Zant smiled and continued to blush. "Thanks. I....I love you Celia." Zant told Celia as he held Celia in an embrace aka a hug. 'Please be in my life forever Celia.' Zant told himself as he looked into Celia's eyes.

Porco decided to revert the blights back to their capsules and they teleported back to the lab. "I know what you mean Chris. Something jut doesn't sit right with me about them." Porco told Chris as he looked back and then towards his brother.

Alexis wasn't doing much besides relaxing. She started to get her outfit ready for the dance. A pure black dress and a black rose that goes into her hair. 'Crow will like this. I just know it.' Alexis told herself as she started to finish the touches of her dress.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia was enjoying this. Her mom would always say 'get a boyfriend!' or something like that. (XD Idk...) Then she decided to do something she thought she would never do in front of someone... She started singing. She sang "Hall of Fame", It was a song her mom would sing to her every night before she went to bed.

DoggoKing22

Chris turned around and saw Porco, whispering “Yeah. But for now, keep a low profile on this. I don’t wanna get ya killed. Well... you can’t really die ‘cause of that awesome tech of yours, but y’know what I mean.” He looked back at Soul and smiled. “You said somethin ‘bout bein hungry? We can check if they’re still servin stuff in the cafeteria. Ooor I can make somethin for ya. Your choice, not mine.”

MarcelGalliard790

Zant had heard Celia sing that one song he knew. At first he was confused about why she was singing. He eventually waited for her to finish her song so then he can compliment her on her singing. He had never heard another individual have such good singing in his life.

Porco completely understood what Chris was saying. "Yeah. I should kinda keep it on the D.L. (Down Low) for now. When the moment comes with the right amount of evidence...we strike." Porco told the group as he walked off towards Tara's dorm. 'Before the dance I want to hang out with her.' Porco told himself as he knocked on the door.

Soul made a long sigh. “Hey. I know. They’re shady as f-“ “Soul! The hell was that!?” Tara rushed up to Soul, having witnessed the battle from a little bit away. “What was that form?! You didn’t tell me anything about that!!!” She said to him, and glared.

“Well it’s because I want SOME surprises, cuz. It’s like... yeah.” He said, making a long sigh again. “And Chrissy, did you pick up on the reference?”

DoggoKing22

“Yep. I noticed it. T’was a pleasure hearin’. Your references are good. Di molto. But not as good as mine. Yours are useless, useless, USELESS!” Chris laughed. It was nice having a JoJo fan as a friend. “Anyway, food or nah? I’m startin to feel hungry too.”

Sepha, still behind the tree, jotted down the powers of the two students that were fighting, along with their fighting styles, in her little notebook. She giggled to herself, “Hehe~! These students here look strong. But not as strong as my little Chrissy~~!”
When will she ever stop loving this cowboy? Seriously. She should give up at this point.

MarcelGalliard790

Porto seemed a bit upset that Tara was over there and made him knock on the door for literally no reason. "I'll get her back. Right now." Porco whispered to himself as he snuck up behind Tara and once again carried her into his arms. "Umm. Something in French?" Porco smiled trying to improvise.

Marcel was walking around singing the words to Bitter Taste by Three Days Grace and every time it was the chorus he would sing it at his best. "So Long. So Long~ I have erased you. So Long. So Long~ I wanted to waste you. So Long So Long~ I have erased you. I have escaped, the bitter taste of you." Marcel sung as he loved that part of the song in the lyrics

“I don’t care either way.” King said to Leo, “Depends if Ani wants to.”

“Au revori Allie.” Ani waved at the ice fairy before joining up with King. “We’ll talk later!”

“Yo, you down to get some food with Leo here?” King asked after Ani rejoined them.

Ani looked at Leo then back at King and back at Leo again. “Sure, why not. And if you don’t mind, could you lead the way?” Ani smiled sweetly and kindly. It was like the sparring sessions never happened.

"The cafeteria will be fine, and thank you, you're too kind!" Ani and King joined Leo. "We'll see you guys later it was fun." Ani said as they left the training hall.

"I'm surprised you didn't want to go to the shopping district." King chuckled.

"You know all my clothing is custom, and besides, I want to go to our dorm room after eating." Ani said as she ejected out a single shell out of her umbrella.

Leo smiled and noticed Ani ejecting a shell from her parasol. "Just curious what in that shell", he said he continued walking. He checked his phone and no response. He decided to text Raven again. 'Im done training. Im gonna have lunch with the new kids. Your welcome to come along. Hope to see you later.' He finish typing the text, and hope she text back. The trio continued walking toward the cafeteria.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven's phone vibrated again, and she sighed to herself, pulling it up in front of her face. She read it quickly, relaxing, and immediately pivoting on her heel the other direction.
She located the trio easily, and slid up next to them, her normally red eyes fading back to their natural color from a deep purple - the color of shadow magic.
"Nice to see ya guys again," she said with a smirk. She moved next to Leo, her smile more genuine.

@Crazytrainer33
@Foxex

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia was very happy about the friends she had made here, but she was homesick, and this song was the only thing that connected her to home. She started to tear up and couldn't finish the song. She tried to hide it, but she's not very good at it.

MarcelGalliard790

Zant snapped his attention to her and immediately hugged her trying to comfort her. "Whatever it is...I am sure that I can help you out." Zant told Celia as he was worried about her. Zant just wanted to make sure that she was ok and not upset. "Just know that I love you. I will always be here to help you no matter what." Zant proceeded to tell her kissing her aftwards.
(Short post But I'll be gone for a while today.)

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia realized she was crying in front of him and immediately stopped. "Oh, sorry. I-i'm just homesick. I miss my parents a-and they have no idea about Jude, and I just..." She stopped because she heard something.