• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

"A-and I wil...I will..." Drake said as he tried to wrestle Eli on top before a voice was heard as Diane decided to act as she walked forward and called out to Drake.

"Alright as much fun as this is to watch you wrestle around we need to get ready for the dance tonight." Diane said to Drake.

"But..." Drake started to say as he wanted to finish this before a glare from his sibling cut that off as Drake sighed in defeat. He then worked to gently push Eli off as he stood and extended a hand to him.

"Good match, but I am gonna have to ask we do this again. And we go till we get a winner, that fair?" Drake asked as he smiled at Eli and expressed his show of respect to his skill.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jack was now deep into the forest. He was looking for his sensei's little house. He lived in the woods and had never left them...
~The Letter~
Dear Jude,
You were given this letter from my pet crow, Booboo.
The only reason your getting this is because I have died and I have left you something in my house. You will know it when you see it.
-Sensei

Jack finally got to the house he saw that the door was broken done! "He was...killed..." He said as he fell to his knees. He had started crying. "If I never left...I could have saved him..."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant looked into Celia's eyes hugging her tighter. "I know what it is like missing the ones you love." Zant told Celia as his smile turned slowly into a frown. "Unfortunately for me..." Zant told her as shadow started to cover some of his face. "Ryan, Alex, My parents....." Zant said before black tears started to go down his face. "They're gone forever. Cut down right in front of my eyes. I never forgave the people who did it. I wanted to show them penance. They had to attone for what they did." Zant told Celia as his voice began to shake slowly.

Drake shook his hand in kind and grinned at that. "No worries, and maybe we can move it off campus grounds in order to cut a little loose." Drake proposed as Eli noted both had to suppress themselves somewhat given it had been just a skill spar as Diane sighed before she directed her brother to follow her. Though she glanced over at Ruby.

"So, you sure you will be okay?" Diane asked her roommate once more just due to her concern over the exhaustion of her previous technique.

@EeviumZ

Ani winked at Leo as she passed him, "Thank you sir." the cafeteria was fine but to her standards it was a bit lackluster then again, there's nothing really that could be done about it.

King followed in behind her, he was reading the Student Handbook now with a rather quizzical look on his face.

"I assume the handbook is not a great page turner is it?" Ani poked fun at King

"No it's not...." King put the book away and looked around the cafeteria. "Hmm, some sweets would be nice, I wonder if they have eclairs or crème brûlée... literally everything will be forgiven if they did." he chuckled.

"I highly doubt they do, but please do go look for some and get me some if you find any." Ani collapsed her parasol and hug it like an umbrella on her wrist.

Soul groaned, and stretched. “I don’t trust those two to be completely honest. They survived a JoJo reference, so I dunno.” He said that to both Tara and Christian, And ran his hand through his hair. “I’m gonna piss lava tonight, I swear.” He said with a low groan.

Tara thought on it. “I’ll go say hi- oh~! Heya Sepha! I didn’t see you there!” She ran over to the fox girl, while Nero, who was nearby and had watched all the battles with a strange sense of urgency, groaned quietly.

Principal Freezeflame passed by Celia. “I haven’t seen you before. We should get you registered... hmmm...” he said, stoically.

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Celia heard the sadness in Zant's voice. "Oh, are you gonna cry? Please don't!" She said looking at him. She rubbed his cheek feeling worried... "Jude!" She said as she ran towards the woods. "Sorry Zant, I need to find Jude, love you!" She told him.
She was now deep in the forest looking for her brother. Celia heard a faint cry.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris gave Soul a little smile, “If they survive a JoJo reference, they up to somethin. I’m tellin ya somethin is gonna happen. Also, I’m say no to that comment on yourself. Please stay healthy if you think that’s gonna happen. Geez, why m’I sayin ‘gonna’ so much?” He did hear Tara say the name that shall not be said, which made him a little uncomfortable. “Let’s just leave already. You coming too, Allie?” He signaled to both Soul and Allie.

Sepha, spooked by the sudden intrusion by Tara, quickly closed her notebook and stuffed it in her bag, blushing a bit. How did this girl find me?! Sure, I was behind a tree in a clear area, but how?! She thought before she started talking.
“H-hey! Don’t scare me like that! I almost got a panic attack!”

MarcelGalliard790

Agiel put his hand on Zant's shoulder. "It wasn't your fault Zant. This world is a deep dark abyss of hatred and gluttony. Remember that one song you used to sing all the time. Wasn't it never too late?" Agiel tried to comfort Zant about what had happened in his life.

Marcel sighed about everything that happened. "I have to make a call. Hang on." Marcel told him Calling Zarathos as he had to talk about a ceremony going on. The phone rang and eventually picked up
"Marcel?"
"Hey Zarathos. Listen we have to talk about the ceremony."
"Are you not ready for it?"
"No. It's just...there were some new students that arrived today and two of them as me and my friends can agree...they seem to be up to something."
"What? Marcel look....I can move it back but...be on high guard so then they don't know about you."
"Alright."
The two said bye to each other in a fluent brimstone language.

Ani and King went on ahead of Leo since he was with this lady friend. Despite how much it annoyed Ani that King likes to keep on schedule, this time it was rather important, they needed to report back to Black Eden soon. Ani took a seat in a rather secluded area, blowing air out from one cheek in a strange sigh. "Be a dear and get me something to eat would you? You know what I like." Ani said as King wandered off to take a closer look at the available food choices. He waved by in response not really turning around.

Ani pulled out a folded piece of paper from down the front of her dress between her breasts and unfolded it slowly. On it was just some strange scribbles of weird symbols and squiggly crisscrossing lines. To any non Black Eden members the paper would just be trash with doodles on it, but it was actually writing in code. It was some of the notes she had taken during their mission briefing, she remembered none of it. Reading it, it yielded these notes:

"Some school with kids with powers... retrieve as many as possible, bla, bla, bla. Mamiming is fine, killing = minimal, Optional *circled*

3rd team member *drawing of wings around a circle with a dot in the middle*

VIP retrieval list in no particular order=
Edgelord brimstone boy x2 (1 with junk tech.)
space fire kid *wtf and why? got over like 10billion fire shits already*
some girl with lights? --> sounds stupid
some dumb cowboy --> see above
some dumb fox person = why? and see above
big lizards x2 1F 1M
kid who adapts -- why? again we got like a billion
goth chick = edgelord girl version?
ice fairy with mental issues -> manipulate for gain
wind and emo sense girl
angle bitch witch
human wolf thing --> why more stupid animals?"

The rest of the note was an undecipherable mess of garbage that she scribbled and crossed out by herself, she just assumed that that it was just random doodles.'Well I can cross out that girl with lights I guess.' Ani thought about it then decided to fold the paper back up and stuff it back down the front of her dress without doing anything further. 'My notes are terrible....'

King returned back to their table and placed down a tray in front of Ani. On it was a round plate with a small steak, some mashed potatoes and gravy, and a wheat dinner roll. King himself had three eclairs, two brownies, and an assortment of candy on his. "I'm sorry but it's the best I could find that was sort of close to what you like....." King apologized as he sat down opposite of her.

Ani picked up the plastic utensils on the tray that came with her food and looked at it with a raised eyebrow. "I can't wait to burn this place to the god damn ground...." Ani said under her breath as she began to eat.

King chuckled before biting into his own desserts. "So, what do you think really?"

Ani glanced up at King from her food, "This place makes me sick!" she scowled briefly, "It's worse than Umbra whatever...."

King continued watching her eat as he pompously ate his desserts. "And the students?"

"Not, worth our time, and definitely not Eternitis's time, she'll be incredibly pissed off if she gets dropped here." Ani took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"How can you tell if she's pissed? That girl's impossible to read." King laughs Ani clearly not finding this amusing and ignored his question. "Anyways, we should head to our room after this. If you want to go to the dance then be my guest, I'm staying in."

"I think I will, but give me a bit more information about the list, I don't remember too well from the briefing." Ani dropped her fork and knife onto the plate, there were some leftovers but she was done eating.

"Yea, I thought you weren't paying attention during the briefing...."

The two of them got up and left the Cafeteria headed for the dorms, they were silent during their walk, King walking slightly behind her eating another eclair he nabbed before they had left. Ani had her parasol out again and looked like her happy self.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

(And Jesie comes back!)

After an incredibly long detour around the school because of boredom, Jeise finally managed to get to his dorm. He was about to open the door to his dorm until something caught the corner of his eye. The stand user noticed two people he didn’t know walking to the dorms, in which he reacted by taking off his yellow tinted sunglasses and did a short wave to them. “Hey! How were both of your days today? I don’t think I’ve seen you two here before. New here?”

"Just finished eating and we're heading to the dorms to rest. I'm Ani and this is King. We arrived to the school earlier today." Ani scanned the boy up and down. "And who might you be?"

King sighed, he was getting really agitated now and just wanted to get to their dorm so he can report back to Black Eden before they mad, and do something overly drastic to "correct" the problem.

DoggoKing22

“I’m Jesie. Nice to meet you two.” Jesie greeted the two students with a nice manner. It was nice meeting new people. Especially ones that have no weird vibe coming off of them. Nope! Not a single odd vibe! “Judging by the look of your faces, you finished talking to a bunch of other students. I have a friend that always looks like a cowboy. You might know who I’m talking about if you already met him. He’s the second strongest in this school. I sometimes think that our names are swapped since my name is more western-like than his.”

"Pleasure to meet you Jesie. You're talking about Chris right? I apparently sparred against the strongest kid at this school earlier. I think his name was Soul? To be honest, not too impressed." Ani Smiled. "Well i guess you and Chris are kind of alike, so I can see why some people get you two mixed up." she giggled softly. "If you don't mind we're headed back to our dorms." she slightly bowed her head and began to leave with King following who was completely ignoring Jesie.

ADMIN EDIT: Keep your tenses together! Present tense posts are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggoKing22

“Yep. You got it right. To be honest, I think Chrissy might be the strongest. Soul mainly focuses on attacking more than defending, if I’m not mistaken. That might be why you weren’t impressed. Chrissy might be called the second strongest, but he is a monster when it comes to fighting. Using both physical and special attacks, having a high defense and special defense when the time is right. He WOULD be the strongest... but he’s too nice. And it really gets me mad sometimes. If you get the chance to fight him, it’s not going to go pretty unless you have some way of defending yourself.” Jesie went on and on to Ani about Chris until he thought he said enough. He opened the door to his dorm and waved goodbye to the both of them before heading inside. “Anyway. Pleasure meeting you two. Have a good rest of the day!”

Ani waved as Jesie left. King was visibly upset but Ani ignored him and the two of them carried on their way to their Dorms. It was on one of the upper levels at the end of a long hallway.

The interrior was nothing too special, though their belongings had already been brought into the room and left in a neat pile in the common area. The two of them quickly got organised unpacking and decorating their rooms. Ani was literally done in a few minuets, having replicated herself several times and each of them moving around with teleport-like movement. King was done soon after, he didn't have much in terms of personal belongings he brought here.

"Alright, time to call in....." King announced, "I'll be in my room if you need me."
Ani waved him off and sat down in front the television and started flipping through channels.

MarcelGalliard790

Zant headed back to his dorm and began to unpack before seeing the time. 'Still got a little bit till that dance.' Zant told himself as he unpacked some things and began to relax. 'Celia will probably be wondering where I am. I'll leave a reminder.' Zant told himself as he quickly left his dorm put a note on a tree near the two.

Marcel decided to start getting ready a bit early. 'Red for me means the king is about to arrive.' Marcel told himself as he started to do his hair up into the haircut of Adam Gontier. 'Perfectto.' Marcel told himself as he looked in a mirror looking sharp.

Claire sat in a chair by the principal's office. In her lap sat a well read book, something the new student was clearly absorbed into. It was unclear if she would even notice anything happening around her. Or if she even realized she was waiting for the principal anymore. She pushed her dangling glasses back to the bridge of her nose subconsciously and turned the page without thought. If anyone looked over her shoulder, they would know she was reading a comedic adventure story that was clearly fictional. One with logic-defying antics and a less than intelligent cast of characters. She cracked a smile before placed a worn bookmark at the chapter's end and stuck the book in her bag that was clearly filled to the brim with more books. She tapped her fingers, counting in her head, on the spine of a few boos before pulling out one that was clearly non-fiction and opening it up to another worn bookmark, reading this one now.

Damon flew into Comet Trail High, flying through the halls, on the way to the principal's office, he spotted Ariana, crying.

"Ari," Damon whispered into her ear.

Ariana blushed, realizing who exactly it was that whispered into her ear.

"Damon!" Ariana exclaimed, hugging him.

Damon was not unfazed, but realized that they needed to get to the principal's office. The two flew, Ariana in the lead, until they found the office, the two landed, and took two seats next to a girl with glasses.

Claire paid the two no mind as she turned another page in her book. She didn't see the point. School was for learning, not making everyone your friend. She didn't even know what she would do with a large group of friends! That just seemed so overwhelming. On or two friends, she guessed, was fine. But even still that seemed like a lot to her. She continued reading, pushing her glasses back to the bridge of her nose again before turning the page, making sure they didn't fall off her face. Besides, these two were complete strangers. She gathered no information on the two yet, observed nothing. Like she would make an important decision on nothing!

Freezeflame stood behind the desk, tapping his fingers on his clipboard. He seemed anxious. All the new students, and even that Zant guy... he would’ve have to call Hornet about this. “I was lost in thought, so apologies. Welcome to Comet Trail, I a more Principal Alegard “Freezeflame” I assume you have the necessary paperwork?” He asked, shifting some things on the desk.

“I’m heading off to take care of something that’s been bothering me.” Soul walked off from Chrissy and Allie. Soul stepped up the metal stairs that led to the 2nd floor dormitories. He sighed, and knocked on Zant’s door. “Hey, it’s Soul. Trust me, I’m not here to kill you.” He said, feeling a bit worn out. His time in Ultra Soul was catching up on him.

“Sorry friend, I won’t do it again... maybe...” Tara said to her Fox Friend. She pat her on the back. “So, What do you know about Christian.”

Claire took a second, seemingly lost in her book so much that she didn't hear the principal. However, she rose a finger, without looking up, and placed a bookmark in her book before reaching down into her blue bag, pulling out a folder in the matter of seconds. She handed it to the principal still not looking up from her book. "It's in there. First form, left-hand side." She pushed her glasses back out of habit before turning the page of her book.

Freezeflame nodded and checked over all three’s paperwork. “Everything seems to Be in order. I’ll see you all at the Winter Dance if you go, Happy Holidays And Whatever, you know?” He said rather blandly, and picked up the phone before dialing.

Hornet was sitting atop Castle Hill again, perched on one of the rocks. She got a call, and took it. “Hello? Yeah, it’s Hornet. Hm? No, I haven’t got any new information. I mean, besides this Weird Kid who keeps coming around this part of the woods. I remember him his name was... Nero? Right, you’re the principal. Yeah, might be a good idea to ask about that.” She hung up and looked out upon the trees. She had no idea what would soon transpire across the city behind her.

Claire nodded, grabbed her folder, making sure she left the paperwork behind just in case, and quickly packed her bag. She made sure everything was there before turning back to look at the principal. "Anything else before I go? Anything important?" She raised an eyebrow for her question as she laid her hand on the door handle, ready to leave the office.

DoggoKing22

Sepha tilted her head in confusion, "Again? I was asked a similar question before. But if I must answer the question, I must answer the question.” Her tail did the usual wag as she stood up. “Before I start, what do you mean by “what do I know about Chrissy”? Do you, like, want me to tell you everything I know? Or just a small bit of what I know?”

Jesie walked into his bedroom, taking a notebook from one of his drawers, and heading out into the main room of his dorm (the living room). He sat down on the couch and flipped to a blank page as he started to write into it.

It happened again.
I felt the same aura that was coming from Christian when he saw Sepha during class today. I might be the only person in the class that can feel that aura. If others can feel it, they would’ve asked me about it.
That’s not the only bizarre thing. That aura was being generated from the hat because that is where the aura was the strongest.
But since I was the only person that can feel the aura, then it must be some sort of Stand aura.
I think my mind made an answer.
Christian Nasken is a Stand User. And that hat is a source.

Jesie stopped writing, thinking of ways to find out if what he thinks is true. An extremely devilish grin cut across his face.

And I think I just found a way to activate it. It may make me end up in a gruesome mess, but it’s worth a shot.

"Ariana," Damon whispered.

Ariana blushed furiously as he whispered.

"Will you go to this dance with me?" Damon whispered nervously.

Ariana broke for a moment, after she was back to normal left a kiss on his left cheek, and whispered, "Yes."

Damon took Ariana's hand, as the two of them headed towards their dorms, apparently Ariana was supposed to find someone named Rowena, and Damon's roommate was Unknown.

DoggoKing22

Although I’m not completely sure he IS a Stand User. He may just not know he’s a user.

Jesie kept writing in the notebook, making sure he wrote down every single detail on the subject.

If I remember correctly, some stands are confined to an object. Like Anubis in Stardust Crusaders. This stand might be confined to the hat if this is the case. And because stands mostly appear for the first time if the user is in some form of trouble, I have to force it out somehow.

That’s where my plan will come in play here. Since I’m the only one in my friend group that can see other stands I’ll be the one to make it activate. If anyone tries to interfere with what I’m going to do, I can just move them with Roundabout.

Tomorrow may cost my life, but it’s worth trying. I’m sure Chrissy can prevent me from this end.

He stopped writing and closed the notebook. Setting it down on the nearest table with his stand as he stared at the ceiling. He mumbled to himself, “What the hell am I doing? If there isn’t a stand, he’s gonna fucking hate me for the rest of our lives if I do what I’m gonna do.”

Christian waved goodbye to Soul as he looked over at Allie. “I’m gonna go ahead and head back to my dorm. You’re welcome to stop by. We still gotta talk ‘bout that fox.” He turned around and started to walk away to his dorm. After a couple of steps, he started to walk a little bit faster because he wanted to be far from Sepha’s eyesight.

Phoenix was happy to see Remus eating as well as he was. It had been a little worrying after the second time he threw up. The werewolf was a great guy, he hoped he was as good as he seemed to be. "I am glad to see you eating as well as you are. Could you pass me one of the pouches rhat are in the fridge please?"

Rowena was not really impressed by the fighting that had taken place. She was not someone who condones fighting as a sport, but it was training so it might not all be bad. Now that she had studied the student's powers, it was time for her to go to her room.

Phoenix decided to head to the dorm that was given to them by Mr. Frostfire. They were glad to be included into the earth ritual of sharing a place with another human. Walking into the room, Phoenix noticed that they were not alone. "Hello you must be my room of the mate. My name is Phoenix. We are going to be the best of the friends. "

Ariana and Damon were walking down the hall and ended up in the dorms section of the school. Ariana found the dorm assigned by Principal Freezeflame, and opened the door.

"Damon, this is my dorm, go find yours, ok?" Ariana told him, "See you at the dance."

Damon left, but not before leaving a kiss on her cheek, and whispered, "You too."

Damon continued down the hall looking for his dorm, and found the room, unsure if he should enter, but noticed a blue haired boy.

"Have you seen a guy named Zant, I'm supposedly his roommate?" Damon asked the boy.

(@Cryronn the Mudkip)

Last edited:
Nia carried her backpack towards the entrance to Comet Trail High. The mail she received was quite shocking to her, but she went to the school at her parents' request. She began to fret coming later in the year than everyone else. She entered the building and went to the office and asked t see the principal. She began to shake in nervousness and started pacing. She was awaiting Principal Freezeflame.
@Cryronn the Mudkip

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Jude didn't wanna cry in front of his sister, but he did. Celia hugged him tighter. "Come on, lets go, the dance is starting soon." She told him standing up. He stood up as well and they walked back to the school.
Once they parted ways again, Jude had a thought. Now that I don't have an excuse not to go to the dance, might as well find something festive...
He walked back to his dorm and looked through his clothes.

Claire internally vomited as she watched the two leave, then left herself. She was given no information on where her room was, but she knew she had a roommate. It made her silently angry. A roommate?! How would she get any work done? She prided herself on her diligence and hard work. She found it much more efficient not to talk to people that might hinder her academic progress. She silently fumed to the dorms, wondering which one was hers. Of course she could ask someone, but she didn't know her dorm number or her roommate.