• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie stepped out of her dorm, having edited her costume. Her simple white dress had been changed to a sparkly, midnight blue one, and she had tails resembling that of a nine-tailed fox. She wore blue eyeshadow, black nail polish, white tights, and blue flats.
Raven emerged from her dorm, in a costume resembling a black dragon. She had changed into a black, dragon-skin like bodysuit complete with spiked tail and clawed feet and hands. She didn't need to add wings to the costume, due to having them naturally.
Finally, Ruby came out of her dorm. She was dressed as a black cat: her cat ears had been turned black, she'd given herself a black tail, she wore a simple black dress, and had turned her hair black.

The trio entered the hall for the dance.

Allie began minding her own business, dancing quietly. The other members of the trio followed suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leonardo stepped out of his dorm with a confident and sly look on his face, his hair was flared up like fire and his attire dramatically changed. He now wore a jet black turtleneck and black pants underneath a yellow jacket and crotch less baggy yellow pants, pointed boots that glistened in the lights, a green heart shaped headband and matching knee pads, all underneath a big red cape. "I'm really going to do this. This'll either go really well, or really badly. Time to roll that dice!" He thought to himself as he began to traverse the hallways, his style of walking looked like he was on a catwalk as he traversed toward the dance floor, easy to find due to the music that played within.

Upon his arrival, he was awestruck by the costumes people wore, but he managed to maintain his sly grin to fit the character he was dressed as. "I'm glad I didn't put on the lipstick." He thought to himself before he noticed the three girls he met before head on to the dance floor... the one which wore cat like accessories seemed to catch his attention.

"This might be a hunch, but I did say I was gonna roll the dice. She looks nice... in that costume." Leonardo thought with a light blush before he inhaled deeply and exhaled faintly, afterward, he began to walk toward Ruby on the dance floor. "Hey there." Leonardo greeted calmly as to not make her nervous... or himself nervous. "I think we've seen each other before upon arrival, but I don't think I caught your name, mine's Leonardo Brando." He introduced with a formal bow.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Feeling like being formal, Ruby gave a small curtsy. "I'm Ruby. Nice to meet you." She smiled lightly.
"Your costume looks really good, I like it~" she complimented, not really knowing what to say.

Leo walked out of his dorm toward the hall where the party was at. He entered the hall and was blown away how lively the party was."The school really know how throw events", he muttered. He saw raven and the rest of the trio. He decide to try to surprise Raven.

He walked up to Raven and bow to her. "Good evening Mam," he said with sophisticated tone to sound like a butler. He also notice the male student. "Good evening to you sir", he said with the same tone.

Leonardo turned his head to Leo for a brief moment to nod at someone who had a similar name to his own. "Pardon me for potentially disturbing you, but I was wondering if you... would mind if I have this dance with you?" Leonardo said as he held his hand out to her whilst he did his best to hide a blush... but fail... "Moment of truth, Brando!" He thought.

Soul and Tara bombed into the dance floor and both nodded to each other, and then started doing crazy dance moves that cognitively made Zero sense. “I, Vegeta, will out-dance everyone here in glorious triumph!!!!” Soul yelled out, getting in a sort of endurance battle with Tara, who just went along. “Alright Vegeta, But remember all the other times we completed!” “Oh it’s on, Kakarot!”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby didn't hesitate, blushing ever so slightly. "Sure!" she replied happily.

Raven bit back a chuckle at Leo's entrance. In a similar tone of voice, she replied "And good evening to you as well, sir."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel and Porco had a plan to enter the dance. "We can have it to where whenever you enter Barracuda plays and Then I come in with new game. Finally Alexis enters as sad boi and we turn her into the close to me boss." Marcel said as he made some adjustments for their entrance. Alexis walked over in her sad boi costume. "Are you sure this will work Marcel?" Porco had asked him before getting ready to enter. " Remember you do the pattern of the boss. Then we will turn Alexis into the close to me boss and have her enter like that." Marcel had told his brother as he got him ready to enter the dance. "Let's go!" Both Marcel and Porco said as Porco begun his entrance to the dance. The Barracuda boss fight.

Leo tried his very best to hold his laughter. He completely broke character and left out a laughter. "You really got me. Plus the costume fits you well", he said. "Would like to dance", he ask.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris kept his costume of Jotaro on as he walked into the dance. And it was crowded. Oh boy. How am I gonna find the others now? He thought to himself as he started walking around. It didn’t take long because he noticed Soul and Tara going sicko mode on the dance floor. When Chris walked closer and closer to them, he noticed Allie and her friends, along with both Leos. He decided to change his course of direction and started walking over to Allie and the rest of the group that was with her. “Sup guys...and gals...and Vampires! Yeah I’m talking to you, Brando. I recognize that costume.” He said to the group, while joking around with Brando.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie chuckled. "Hi, Chris. Nice costume."
Raven smiled, raising her eyebrows. "What do you think I came here for?" she asked Leo dryly.

Aclava's entrance was unceremonious and barely noticeable, she simply walked int the hall and did not talk to anyone. Not that she would easily be recognized due to her costume. Aclava had created a reimagination of an ancient tribal shaman. Her poncho was beautifully woven with striking red and green patterns. Her arms had intricate black line patterns painted on them along with a few silver rings adorned on both arms and legs, her hair was entwined with leaves and fake bones. and her face was hidden behind her wooden mask now etched with archaic white symbols. While she was proud of her creation she was not sure what to do next. She had no intention dance and she had no need to talk to anyone. Still, everyone else was barging in trying to make the most explosive entrance while trying to get a "date". It lead her to the simplest conclusion about what parties. Parties are really stupid. and while she felt strongly about this conclusion, for once she felt okay about this stupidity.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
At this moment the party lit up with people going wild. Goku and Vegeta doing the most random things were their bodies. Jotaro, butlers, dragons, and even vampires were in a group hanging out together. This was something you don't see every day... Enjoy it while it last.

He didn't see Maya the witch, he did see Marcel and his gang but they looked like they were about to do something big. From the corner of his eye, he did see something he didn't recognize. This costume wasn't from a tv show, it must have been original. Getting closer to get a better view of the person he saw it must have been native American but nothing more. "Hey, um... Who are you?"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Alexis had something else planned though that they were working on in private. "Ready to troll Porco?" Marcel asked Alexis and she responded with a nod. They had quickly and had swapped costumes. Marcel being the Dark matter swordsman, and Alexis being Queen Sectonia. Both kirby villains. "This will mess with him." Marcel said as he put on the visor for his costume . "So how are we going to enter?" Alexis asked Marcel as he had already knew that answer. "You do the Sectonia entrance and I do the Dark matter clone entrance." Marcel had told her before something had happened that he wasn't expecting. Alexis had kissed Marcel and they both were shocked. " so is that a yes for us getting back together?" Marcel had asked her and Alexis sheepishly responded with a yes.
(Here are what they look like now.)
Marcel:
tumblr_on6of1FCnG1w3wf2to1_r1_500.png

Alexis:
queen_sectonia_gijinka_by_primrose_rachel-d7qc104.jpg

DoggoKing22

“Thanks. Yours isn’t that bad too. With full honesty, ya look beautiful.” Chris blushed a little bit as he tried to compliment Allie’s costume, “I definitely got outclassed in the costume style department. All I have is just mostly black. Heheh. A-anyway, wanna go do somethin’? This dance ain’t just for socializing, y’know.”

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel finally getting a voice synth because of the visor made his voice more Dark and more echoey. "So shall we begin...my queen?" Marcel had said and Alexis blushing had nodded as she got her staffs ready and she had done some barrel rolls into the dance before showing her staffs and laughing. She had even done a special thing where she summoned a pink diamond from the ceiling and it floated in the air. 'Now it's my time to shine!' Marcel said as he flew into the dance laughing and landed on the pink diamond and Alexis landed next to him and the both posed. Alexis with her arms out and her staffs and Marcel in a battle position holding the Dark Matter Blade.

Aclava had a moment to try and figure out who's who under the lights and heavy music. At least she found Asta easy to recognize. "Nice hat." she took of her mask to take a drink of Hawaiian punch. She peered out to everyone causing a ruckus. "What are you doing here? shouldn't you be out there rolling on the floor or something?"

Tara searches around for Porco while she and Soul were shredding the Dance Floor. Both of their eyes were on fire. “You done yet Vegeta?! I could so do this all night!”
“You think I’d be beaten by you, Kakarot!?”
“I mean yeah, look at your loosing streak.”
“...you lucky I’m not actually Vegeta!”
The dance battle raged on.

Nero walked by the girls (Allie Raven Ruby and the dudes) and bit his tongue, and cussed loudly so that even the girls could hear. “Rgggh! If my Dream was right I have to goddamn apologize!” He said loudly, stomping his foot. “If only it could be that easy... fucking hell.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie turned cherry red, embarrassed as hell. She was about to reply when she heard a loud curse.
She slowly turned to the source, before forcing a very tight-lipped smile.
"Hello, Nero. I'm so glad you could make it," she said through her teeth.
Raven heard what he said about a dream, and had to try extremely hard to keep a straight face. "What dream?" she asked innocently.
Ruby said nothing, but stared hard at Nero. Her eyes turned red, signifying her anger, but she held back the urge to explode in front of everyone.

Nero hoarded sharply at the girls. “The nightmare I assume you put into my head, Raven. And trust me, this dream told me I need to fucking reform or bad things will happen. It said I needed to work together with you guys because...”

Nero’s stare darkened. “The nightmare told me that something big is coming. Something big, and catastrophic.” He said, trying not to show how annoyed he was that he had to reform... what a scam.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie listened intently, softening ever so slightly. "You know, I've had a nightmare like that before. When Raven did the same thing to me before we arrived here. I didn't think much of it... coincidence, I guess?"
Allie looked over at Raven, who crossed her arms.
"Hey, I can give people nightmares, but I can't manipulate what they contain. That's next level power!" she protested angrily.

Leonardo smiled winked and pointed at Chris whilst behind him, he used his crystals to make his humanoid figure of 'The World' who did the same gesture before it disappeared, when he heard Nero, he immediately turned his head to him before he noticed something off about Ruby, so he went to put his hand on her shoulder. "You mean like some kind of natural disaster or something?" Leonardo asked.

“No. In the dream I saw Soul, Tara, Marcel, Porco, Leo, Leonardo, Ruby, etc, all in combat with a dark shadow. Eventually, it grew into like, some sort of titan, and the world cracked in fear. That’s when I woke up.” Nero said, shivering as the bad omen presented itself. “So... uh... I...” he struggled to spit it out. “aPoLiGiZe.” He spat.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby tilted her head, distressed but confused. "But I don't want to fight things. Why would I be fighting some shadowy thingy? Oh, and I forgive you." Her eyes went back to a pink color.
Raven sounded interested. "Kinda sounds like my dad when he was angry." Remembering something, she lowered her head. "Former dad. Not deceased, but former."
Allie looked quite unsettled. "This was exactly the same dream I had. I saw all of you, combating a shadow. It turned into a titan, just like you said. Then it said something about death and destruction. I was so scared that I woke up and unintentionally froze my entire campsite. Oh, and I also blew up the whole thing." She chuckled, still nervous.

"Allie, Nero, can you please describe the titan creature.", he asked. "Describe the thing that told the catastrophe as well", he added. He looked Raven and noticed head is down." Hey don't put yourself down"" he said as pat her head.

“I’ll explain the details of my Dream-“ “HELLO NERO!” Soul has popped in, Tara behind him. They had postponed the dance battle to talk with people. “What’s happening?” He asked.

“I’m detailing a nightmare I had. And I suppose... I APOLiGIZe to you Soul.” “Apology accepted best buddy!” “I’m taking it back if you call me that. Anyway... it started with a bunch of voices chanting in my ear, telling me to repent or some shit. Then, I saw almost everyone I know fighting a shadowy figure. Behind him were four others, a buff one, one that looked like Marcel, a hooded one, and a masked one. They fought until it was just Soul and a few others with the main shadowy guy in a fistfight. Then, the shadowy figure morphed into, get this, a Godzilla-Like titan. The earth cracked and trembled, and it let out a roar, and then I awoke to the sound of an explosion ringing in my ear.” He detailed, shivering at the end.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie shook her head. "Well. I wasn't told to repent or anything. I was told that I was a genetic mistake, and that I should have never existed in the first place. Then, it told me that it would make sure that the wrong that was me would be wiped off the face of the universe. Then I saw all of us, just like Nero said. We were fighting it. I was one of the ones that was remaining towards the end, using some sort of power that I certainly don't possess now. Then the shadow turned into a Godzilla-esque thing. The earth cracked and exploded into shadowy energy. Then I woke up."

DoggoKing22

Chris seemed a little bit confused on what was going on, so he decided to clarify the nightmare. “So, lemme get things straight, Nero. Bad guy do bad thing, causing Earth to get fucked up, thus causing us, a group of high school teens, to be the saviors of the planet or somethin? Either this is actually gonna happen, or you’re just high off of somethin and saying that as a joke. But just in case, this is prolly the only time I’m gonna believe ya.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie turned to Chris, giving him an eyebrow raise. "I don't think he's joking. After all, we had the same f%$#ing dream." She smiled playfully, trying to lighten up the mood.
Raven crossed her arms. "So what am I, some sort of heir to the prophecy that spreads it to the prophecy's victims? Sounds like a cliche anime."

Nero grimaced. “Yeah, And guess who else was with us fighting?” He asked, and Soul tilted his head. “Principal Freezeflame? Hornet? Mr. Blaise?” He asked, and Nero shrugged. “I don’t know who Hornet is, but I saw Freezeflame and Blaise, as well as this odd silver haired chick.” He said, and Soul nodded. “That’s Hornet.” “Who’s Hornet?” “I’ll tell you later Tara.”

DoggoKing22

(There’s gonna be a reference to the discussion board of this RP. See if you can find it. Recent newcomers, you may not understand it. If you’re confused, I’ll explain it if you want me to.)

“Aight so we ain’t the only ones fightin. Great. We got the professionals. That makes things easier.” Chris let out a sigh of relief. He went on, “But remember this. If this actually happens, and any one of you gets hurt by the bad guy, I will not hesitate to go full protective mom on their asses. I won’t let anybody touch my lil babies.” Saying the last sentence as a semi-joke, he started to giggle a little bit. He regained posture and asked Allie and Nero, “Anyway, did you two get any description on what the setting looked like?”

"Raven, imma ask you this. I want you place the same nightmare curse", he ask. "We need to solve this mystery and prevent happening", he added. He walked to a table so can rest his head. "Ready whenever you are," Leo said to Raven.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven gave him a look of slight playful mocking. "Do you really think I can put a nightmare on someone who is awake and pretending to be asleep? So, unless you can fall asleep in a few seconds, I can't do that."
"True.." Ruby mulled.

Leo let out sigh and grabbed a cup. He reshape the cup into a pocket watch. "In order for me to fall asleep is to focus on the clock or another words be in a trance.", he said as he gave the pocket watch to Raven. "All you gotta let the watch swing and I just focus at the watch and imma be asleep", he instructed

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
When the mysterious figure removed its mask to take a drink of what appeared to juice, Asta got a good look at her. It was Aclava. How come he couldn't that out first? No idea but now he could start a conversation. "Oh, thanks!" He said.

"If I wanted to be part of the Scooby Doo gang I would be over there. Plus you seemed lonely." He said the last part in an inaudible tone. With the music playing he could get away with saying somethings he didn't normally say.

Aclava could see he mouthed something, but decided not to pursue. "So far no one has gone into a fit of rage and nothing on fire. I like it. Dances are definitely not my thing but it could be worse. As for going up there myself." She held up a thumbs down. "Noo thank you" she drawn out her words to exaggerate her disinterest.

"Speaking of the oddballs what's up with them? One minute they're all having muscle spasms and the next there just standing around." A part of her knew that there were talking about had to be at least semi-important. but doing so would definitely ruin whatever fun was supposed to be left. "but you're doing well I hope?"

Nero yawned. “I don’t think Raven specifically is tied to the dreams. It seems a bit far-fetched. And if you want setting, it flipped from forest to factory to laboratory, and then the fucking Godzilla rose out of a large body of some kinda liquid. Like an ocean.” Not a very good sign. They lived by the coast.

Tara looked around, but saw zero sign of Porco anywhere. “Where the hell is he-“ “Wait, we live near a coast. And the forest... Listen, I’m gonna be the next to say this, but Nero, you just spelled out something VERY bad.” “You think?”

Leo paused and tried to process what Nero saw. "Was it day or night. If it was night, Is the moon white orange reddish color", Leo asked nero. "It can bey a key factor", he added.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(OOC: Minor fourth wall break in this post.)
(BIC)

Raven raised her eyebrows. "Thank Satan. I don't want to be a roleplay/anime character AND also be a cliche emo that can somehow spread some weirdo prophecy."
Allie bit back a chuckle. For some reason, that made her laugh. She had no idea why, it just did.
"It seemed like night to me," Allie offered. "Didn't catch the moon color though."