• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel sat on the diamond and looked over at the scene that Nero was causing. "What in Zero's name is going on over there....." Marcel asked Alexis and she was also unsure about what was going on. "Just ignore them. My swordsman." She said while brushing her hand through Marcel's dark hair and smiling. Porco walked over to the ruckus wondering what was going on. "Ok. Look. We can find oh whatever you dream may be about Nero. Trust me." Porco said in his reassuring voice. Some triangle like snakes flew out from behind him. Marcel smiled back at Alexis before kissing her on the lips. "Marcel...come on. Let's go see what is going on." Alexis told him as they hopped off the diamond and Alexis shrunk it into a normal sized diamond. They had walked over to the mayhem. "Well well well." Marcel had announced the two's arrival before Porco became angry at the two. "Where are your Blixer and Sad boi outfits!" Porco asked them angrily. "Yeah we decided to go as me being the Dark Matter Swordsman. And Alexis as my stunning Queen Sectonia." Marcel told him before Alexis blushed a lot.

Nero scoffed. “Listen, besides the main setting it was blank fucking void. There was no moon or sun, so I can’t really fucking tell. Whatever, it doesn’t even matter. The voices did tell me at the end of the dream that we had many months still. Well, many months for me to repent and shit but whatever.” It seemed he wasn’t really digging this whole thing. You now begin to question if his apologies were full-hearted.

Soul put his hand to his chin. “Well, I, as Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans-“ “-we get it Vegetable-“ “-Shut it carrot- cannot let this catastrophe come to pass. I promise I’ll do what I can to stop this. And I get to have a one v one fistfight with the main bad guy-“ “-Of course that’s what you are thinking of-“ “What did I tell you Carrot!” Soul and Tara went back and forth until Porco kissed her, which shut her up. “Nice Kirby costumes dudes! KirbyKirbyKirby that’s the name you should know, KirbyKirbyKirby he’s the star of the show—“ Soul said, went on to keep doing the main theme to the Kirby anime.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby heard Kirby references and immediately forgot about impending doom. Immediately changing her appearance, she squealed excitedly.
She now had long pink hair and dark eyes, and wore a hooded Kirby onesie-like outfit.
She began singing the theme as well. Raven facepalmed, shaking her head.
Allie chuckled, ignoring Nero. "Well, I have no intention of discussing this further."

Soul laughed at Ruby when she joined him in the singing, and then he ended the song with a flash of blue fire.

“Okay first of all- You can change how you look? Second of all- Welcome to the Kir-bros Ruby! And third of all- just to let you all know Nero is a half demon like Marcel and Porco but he has goat legs instead of horns and wings.” “If you didn’t know that’s what traditional demons had.” Soul said, Nero continuing after him quite annoyed that he literally just said it.

Tara sighed. “Well, let the Kir-bros be Kir-bros. By the way Porco, how do you like my costume~?” She smiled at him. “It’s made to be in tandem with Soul’s!”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby laughed happily. "Perks of being a rainbow pixie. Our power isn't incredibly specialized - our rainbow energy is simply normal energy but colorful - so to make up for it, we can use different powers at will, as well as changing our appearance. Obviously, it comes with a price though: if we use powers outside of just normal energy, it's much weaker than if it was actually our element. So I could create ice if I wanted to; it wouldn't be as strong or powerful as Allie's. Cool, right?"

Allie broke into a wide smile. "Aw, why didn't I think of coming as a Kirby? Or whatever the heck Kirby's species is called?"

Raven crossed her arms. "Well, I for one am glad that I'm not a traditional demon. No offense."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Watching her express negative emotions about the dance was fun, to say the least. She even used hand motions which caused him to burst into laughter. "Ok... Ok... If I could share....my opinion I think you should at least try to get out there. Try to have some fun." Trying to hold the laughter had to be the hard part but at least get what he was trying to say out. Then a few seconds later the female had pointed out the group got serious. "I'm sure they're fine. I hope."

Last edited:
"Well the best we can do right now is to get stronger" Leo said. "We don't know when it happening, but its our best bet.", he added. "For now lets enjoy this night", he said with an enthusiastic tone.

Nero spat at the ground and walked away, and he stepped out of the main room. He looked out the window at the forest and squinted. Some silvery lady stood by the treeline. Probably mocking him too! He'll show her- The woman's gaze met his, and he felt a fierce chill. Was this... Hornet?

Soul and Tara both nodded at Leo's statement, and Soul looked up. "I'm gonna take a walk." he said, and passed by Nero on his way out. He was staring at the window still, and you know, he didn't want be awkward and question him staring out the window so he kept walking, heading out into the twilight.

Tara stayed, and started to dance again. "You see, this is what the peak female form looks like! Nah I'm just kidding. Where do you think Soul went?" She said and then asked, dancing at the same time as she asked, grinning but with a large hint of questioningness. "Hmmm..."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie shrugged. "Who knows?"
She began dancing, letting her cares go. She didn't want to think about world-ending catastrophes and prophecies right now.

Aclava put her hand to her chin and thought about it. Her mask sliding back on. "I am having fun. it's like watching tv." she gazed back at the kids who resumed there idiotic flailing and grinned, Though with her mask on it wasn't really visible. "Fine I'll... get up I guess." and with her drink in hand, she stood up and... did nothing else.

It wasn't that she didn't know how to dance. Her sister taught a variety of spins, flips, and jumps, but given how all of that was tied to martial arts she didn't think it was appropriate to anything like that. So Aclava simply swayed back in fourth to the rhythm of the song. In her mind she thought it fine. it was a nice moment if anything else. After a while of swaying though she felt it too awkward and sat back down. "I think that's enough for me." she paused for a brief moment looking down at her drink. "I'm............ glad I didn't miss this. thanks for convincing me to come."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(I’m helping my mom move into her new house, so it might take a while for me to post)

Chris decided to stop talking and thinking about the whole conversation. He realized he could think about it after the dance. After being silent next to Allie for about a solid minute, he started to tap his foot to the beat of the music that was blasting out of the speakers or wherever it was playing. Chris decided to start up a conversation with Allie since he was her date after all, and it would be awkward for you to not talk to your date at a dance (hehe lemme slide a lil 4th wall break right there). “So, um....how do ya like this school so far, Allie? Pretty neat, right?” He tried asking her.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled lightly. "Yeah, it's great. I prefer it to my old school... not that I really had a choice, considering as I was kicked out." She chuckled.
"It's a lot less.. persecuting? Judgy? I don't know how to describe it... Back at my old school, everyone was either scared of me or hated me. This is a fresh start, and I like it."

Tara yawned and sat down, leaning back in her chair. “Maybe I’ll go say hi to Asta and Aclava, I don’t talk to them much.” She said, and got up. She walked over to them and gave the two a small wave. “How are you enjoying the dance so far?” She asked cooly.

To anyone outside, the air temperature would increase a few degrees...

Nero stood at the window until the woman whipped her head around and dashed back into the woods. He pulled his head away and re-entered the dance floor. “I need help.”

(So, I was gonna say this in the discussion but I don’t have the time. It seems Wintersolstice has left Pokecharms leaving Soul with no shipping companion. This means that I have two male characters with no dates. And therefore... I just... ... I just don’t have any idea what to do anymore...)

DoggoKing22

(Major F in the chat for both Soul and Wintersolstice....wait a minute. Winter isn’t on here anymore, that means no more Maya, right?....bruh Chris doesn’t have a roommate anymore then.)

“Well it’s great to see people like you enjoy this place. Trust me, it’s only gonna go uphill from here. There’s really no need for hatred among others here....besides Nero...you can hate on him for as long as you’d like. Don’t tell him I said that, okay? Ok.”
Chris smiled back at Allie. He kept tapping his foot to the beat of the music. Remembering what Allie’s power was, he got an idea. “Hey, wait a minute. Your power is like cryokinesis, right? You can possibly help me with something...well...if you’re up to it.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyebrows raised. "Depends. What exactly might this something be?" She was curious, and her eyes glowed blue ever so slightly. She gently danced to the music, not moving much but not standing still either.

Leo continued dancing and was curious about Raven. "Hey Raven, im bit curious so hows your highschool life before here." Leo asked. "Im a just bit curious about ya", he added.

DoggoKing22

Chris got into full smarty pants mode for some reason when explaining what he asked Allie. “Ok. So ya know how global warmin and pollution are goin around, messing up Earth’s ecosystems? There’s this thing that I do sometimes over the weekend, where I try to use my water bending power to take out as much pollution from the ocean as I possibly can. Because of global warming and pollution, the earth’s atmosphere increased about one to two degrees celsius, which also heated up the ocean, which kills off most sea life that live in the ocean. I was thinking maybe you can help me by cooling down the ocean’s temperature so it can go back to its normal temp. I don’t know if you’re able to do that, but as of now, you’re the only person I can trust with this.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Cogs were obviously whirring in Allie's mind. She visualized the situation mentally, her eyes flicking back and forth as she thought.
"Okay.. if I did it that way.. and then I did this.." she muttered to herself.
She glanced up. "I might be able to. It'd take up a lot of my power to do something like that on a large scale, and I might go a bit too far, but I can certainly try. I'd need to get a lot of rest before and after though."

Raven chuckled. "Oh boy, I could talk about this all night. It mostly involves going to one school, somewhat unintentionally burning part of it down or cursing someone, usually a teacher, and then getting kicked out. Rinse and repeat. I wouldn't be doing this if Allie hadn't practically dragged me to each school - I even tried burning the entrance exam to get out of it - but I'm kinda happy with it so far. Plus... I kinda owe Allie and Mia both, for personal reasons that I'd rather not talk about." On the exterior, her personal matters didn't concern her much, but internally she was distressed.

Leo let out chuckle."It almost seem like the same. Believe or not I used to be a trouble maker. Used to get a lot of fight students or staff no matter what.", he said. He look a bit down. "The school before this one some one change me. After an incident it seem I wont be forgiven", he added.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta didn't really hear Aclava all that well, he did hear 'thanks for inviting' but then the music cut her off. Assuming she meant everyone so he said, "Well everyone was invited and it wasn't mandatory which makes kinda fun." As he finished Tara came over to great them. Normally people as popular as her don't talk to people like him so this was quite the surprise. "The dance is fine, it's pretty cool seeing everyone dress up!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven laughed dryly. "I get the feeling. People always assume that I'm going to murder them in their sleep or something - mostly because of my appearance - but I'd never hurt anyone badly."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't really care how you look. Human or not what matter the most is how you are as species.", he said smiling. "By the looks of your personality is that you seem you don't care but deep down you do.", he added.

Aclava's eyes met with Tara. If she remembers correctly tara is Soul's sister ... or cousin. She wasn't sure which was which but like Soul, Tara never seemed to be the one hot-headed go doer who would run around and cause mayhem. Hopefully, that meant she would be cautious. Aclava continued to look at her but didn't speak. Aclava had no idea how to talk to her and was at a lost for words. While she didn't want to make small talk Aclava had a goal to be "nicer" for the rest of the night.

"What the hell happened a moment ago? everyone was acting strangely for a second." Whether Aclava would actually achieve her goal is a different matter. "Also. are you having a good time? Is everyone okay."

DoggoKing22

Chris had a huge smile on his face as he looked at Allie, “Wonderful! I knew I can trust ya. You don’t need to worry about using most of your power and taking rests. I do that all the time when I do this. Usually it’s passing out for, like, an hour or so if I’m using my power to reach one-hundred miles, or longer, away from me. But that may not be a problem now cuz of my new Max Power form.” He started to dance a little bit more, at this point. He swung his arms from left to right a little bit so he didn’t get attention from other people.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She nodded thoughtfully. She began dancing more, with a decent sense of rhythm. She hummed the tune of the currently playing song, beginning to enjoy herself.

Raven flinched. "W-what makes you think that? I don't care. They can think what they want about me." She put on a bored face, that was obviously fake. "Who cares what they think..."

Leo chuckled a bit. "You sure are a tough cookie, but Allie and Ruby do care of you.", he said. He chuckled once again. "The more I learn about you, I get to see your cute side more what you believe you are.", he said with a genuine smile.

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel smiled and Alexis honestly at this point face palmed about all that has happened. (Rip dude.....) Porco sighed yet walked over to where Tara was. "Yeah. Hey you two. What do you guys think of my costume? I made it all by hand and got all the decorations for it." Marcel grabbed Alexis' hand and ran towards the middle of the floor. "Woah! Marcel~" Alexis said while blushing a lot. They made it to the middle of the room and Marcel got on one knew and offered a hand. "Shall we dance my queen?" Marcel asked her. At this point she made flustered sounds and nodded sheepishly. The two begun to dance together.

To anyone outside, so I guess nobody, the temperature rose just a few more degrees. Pretty hot for a nighttime in Fall.

Tara smiled widely. “It’s great! Really just tells what makes you... You! By the way, to have a formal introduction, I’m Goku!” She said, winking due to that being her costume.

Nero would walk back into the dance floor, looking upon all the people. “Ugh...” he thought back to his dream. It was stupid, he felt stupid. Why did he have to “Reconcile?” Just thinking about the word made him mad.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Lily went there own ways, coming back towards the dance several minutes later, Eli wearing a thor costume, Lily wearing a yellow dress, not having had time for a costume, they met up, exaged a few word, and went to enter the dance

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Alexis had danced for a little while before going outside and looking at the moon together. "It's so beautiful out here." Alexis had told Marcel as they went to a hill and watched the moon. "Yeah. It's just me, you, and the moon." Marcel had told her we he wrapped his arm sound her. (You know what to do next @Cryronn the Mudkip ) Porco was inside having the time of his life at rd party. He didn't care who was watching him. "This is my mind of place!" He said full of excitement. He went and started to break dance and do side flips.

Aclava realized she needed to let the situation go. Whatever it was no one wanted so there was no point in pressing. she held onto her glass. trying to think of something to talk about but nothing came to mind. if she wanted to know anything about Tara there was nothing she could think of asking. as the awkward silence grew Aclava yawned.

"It's getting late. I'm going to bed now." Aclava filled her glass and politely nodded to both Tara and Asta. "I had fun. Goodnight." and with that, the shaman left.

MarcelGalliard790

"It's like I had promised all those years ago." Marcel told her as the both of them looked up to the sky.
--FLASH BACK--
It was after one of their beatings except their bullies had hurt Alexis and Marcel had scared them off. "Alexis? Are you ok?" Marcel asked Alexis as she shyly nodded. Marcel do in one knee and held one of her hands. "I just worry about you when those two beat you up. I want to protect you and help you out in your life. My heart and soul belong to you. I want to be in your life. I want to protect you." Marcel said and Alexis was speechless and blushing
--END OF FLASH BACK --
Alexis remembered and smiled. "And you still kept your promise to this day. The bullies and Darkcel can never stand a chance against you." She had proceeded to tell Marcel. "You always had stood out from the other girls and shine brighter than a star at night." Marcel told her as she started to blush and kiss him.

At this point, due to him still being near the windows, Nero could feel the odd temperature increase and was a little suspicious. He saw two newcomers he’d seen before walk in. “You two, or at least one of you. Please do my a favor and see what that UNGODLY HEAT outside is coming from.” He said to the two, shifting his position to face them.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I'll see whats going on" he motioned Lily on "You go ahead" he went back outside, spotting soul and walking up to him. Lily looked Nero, deciding to wait for Eli anyways "Hello! how are you?"

MarcelGalliard790

"What is this ungodly heat?!" Marcel asked Alexis before taking off the visor to his costume and poof! The rest of the costume was gone and Marcel was just wearing a Disturbed hoodie and jeans with lizard skin boots. "Heh. It must be him." Marcel said before his eyes turned to a pure red. "Please stand back Alexis. This can get dangerous." Marcel said before Alexis moved away and Marcel begun his transformation. The horns on his head changed to larger ones, The symbol of brimstone appeared on his forehead, His skin turned to a nightly black, and lastly his wings grew larger. "Surprise." Marcel said before Alexis came up and nodded. "Now. I'm gonna go find the origin of this." Marcel said before flying off towards soul.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven shrugged. "I wouldn't know if it was. Because... you know..." She created a small flame in her palm before quickly extinguishing it to show her point.

Allie felt herself growing lightheaded. Heat was dangerous for her, due to her element.
"Ah... I need to sit down..." she stuttered, growing dizzy.

The training grounds were a mess of blue fire and ash. Soul stood in the middle, blue fire in his hands. He looked down, generating the heat. Oddly, it was him generating the heat, but it seemed it was also being amplified by someone that was not Soul.

Soul wiped something from his eyes. “Maya’s moved away on short notice.” He said simply, his words forced and stuttered. His arms shook, but he eventually let go of the fire on his arms. “...”

Nero snapped at Lily. “Shut up, I’m not in the mood.” He growled at her, his eyes in a glare. He groaned and looked down. “Some people...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli, not really knowing soul well and seeing others arrive, stood back and would see what happens. Lily frowned "Some way to treat the new girl" she walked further into the party