• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's icy wind dissipated, and she calmed. "Well... I, for one, am just glad that no one's hurt."
Raven scoffed slightly. "Aw, I wanted to see a fight," she mumbled under her breath.
Ruby went right back to her usual self. Before anyone noticed, she had wandered away from the group, wanting to explore the hills. Raven had noticed Ruby wander off, but had said nothing, wanting it to go unnoticed.

"Um Soul how good is the school security," Leo asked sheepishly. He turned and notice one of the trios was missing. "Hey what happened to the new kid", he said with a shaky voice."No, it cant be", he added.

Soul took a deep breath. “No. I’m fine. The only injuries I have are-“ he grunted and his legs gave out for a split second before he uprighted himself. “-Those... also hey! Ruby? Ruby if What Hornet said is true we need to leave the woods now! RUBY?” He quickly took a breath. “The school security is maximum. We have a wall between the forest and School for a reason.” Soul said, and then yelled Ruby’s Name again.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby wandered through the forest aimlessly, singing to herself near inaudibly. She thought she heard someone calling her name, and stopped for a moment.
Must have been imagining things.
She kept strolling around, completely unaware of everything around her.

"RUBY!" Allie screeched, terrified for her friend. These woods were obviously dangerous. She called Ruby's name repeatedly, a powerful icy wind stirring up around her because of her nerves. Small ice spikes emerged from the ground, and her eyes glowed a faint blue as she became more fearful.
Raven just shrugged and minded her own business. She couldn't care less that Ruby was missing.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was left with reality. Everyone around disappeared, probably never to return. Suddenly he heard screaming coming from the woods. This was probably a sign, it was practically screaming "DON'T COME THIS WAY!". Staying where he was he wondered if Aclava, Maya, and Marvel were ok.

(Short post but it works)

"Soul your leg", Leo said concerned. "Ok first thing first is heal your leg", he said as he walked up to Soul. He kneels down and put his palm in front of Soul's injured leg. A green aura glowed and after brief 10 seconds. "Ok done. Now we have to find her before she get hurt", he said to soul."The party seems to wait", he added.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Jesus christ this is takin a turn for the worse.” Chris mumbled to himself as he scanned the situation he was part of. He finally came to the conclusion of his decision, “Everyone calm your asses down! It’s my responsibility to take care of the new kids! I’m gonna find Ruby if you people just calm down!” He shouted furiously as he ran into the woods, calming himself down while on the run. Seeing how dark the woods were to him, Chris had an idea to track down the missing student. He placed his hand on the ground, feeling the vibrations of movement. “This is prolly her. She’s this way.” He said as he followed the vibrations. After a minute or so, Chris spotted a girl singing to herself. No doubt that had to be Ruby. He approached her, “Oi! You Ruby? That girl people are shouting to? You can’t just walk around in a dangerous place by yourself. C’mon. We’re leaving.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby let out a small squeak of surprise, and a large blast of light energy exploded around her. A few trees were knocked down, and she held an orb of rainbow-colored energy in front of herself protectively.
Yep, that's her, Allie told Chris telepathically.
"Sorry - startled -" Ruby stuttered, embarrassed.

DoggoKing22

Go figure, Allie. Chris thought as a reply to Allie. Without saying a word, he walked over to the broken trees and put giant bubbles around them, slowly moving the trees back into position, fixing the broken parts with Heal Up while he was at it. When he finished, he started to walk away, signaling Ruby to follow him back to the group. “You really need to know how to be less destructive when using your power, lass.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby followed, stuttering random bits of words. She clasped her hands behind her back, moving uncomfortably.
"SorryIdidn'tmeantocausetroubleI'mjustkindashy,youknow?" she stumbled.

DoggoKing22

Chris kept walking, not really paying that much attention to Ruby. He replied, “Listen ‘ere, lass. I completely get it, you didn’t mean to cause any trouble to the others. If you wanna look around, just have someone go with you. Someone would’ve went with you if ya just asked. It’s just dangerous to go in these woods alone. Got all that? Cuz I’m only gonna say it once.” He didn’t really say anything else after that. His main goal for now was to get back to the group safely.

Soul smiled and pat Christian on the back. “Good maturity in this situation. And yea Ruby, were not mad. At least I’m not. I mean it’s not like I didn’t expect this to happen but, if you’re going into the woods... buddy system. Now let’s head back.” He said, and started walking.

Ruby would be tapped on the back by someone. When she’d turn around, it would be the infamous Nero, a legend from back at Ukejent High (if that’s where you transferred from) who was top of the class. “Hello. Young girl.” He said, and then read her mind. (That’s his power. I can’t say what’s in her mind so you gotta.)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The young pixie squeaked in surprise, before whipping around. She greeted this person with a wave, even though she had no idea who he was.
"Oh, hello!" she greeted, her voice high-pitched.
Noticing the happening, Allie turned around, and froze on the spot. She recognized this person - in fact, she knew him all too well.
"N-Nero?" she asked faintly.

Nero turned his head to Allie, his red eyes and crimson pupils piercing her. "Hello, Allie. I haven't seen you since I moved away. I remember when you almost froze the entire west wing." He laughed condescendingly, rolling his eyes before turning to Ruby. "I assume you must be Ruby? Heh, wow, those guys really had to tell for you to get you to come... must have a small attention spa-" "Nero."

Nero froze for a second and turned, and saw an icy glare staring back. It was Soul. "Nero, I'm not one to judge people on your lifestyle choices so I'm not gonna belittle you for an hour about how to not be an asshole, but get your act together. That's just a suggestion." He hissed, a glare on his face. Nero gulped, not seeing Soul ever like this. "N-nevermind." he choked before regaining his smug posture.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes began to glow a faint blue. "One. You provoked me into that. Two. These people don't need to know about what you provoked me into. And three. I could beat your sorry ass in a fight, no trouble. So shut up, before I make you. I've done it before, and I'll do it again."
Raven's anger flared up. She may have been rather nonchalant, but no one insulted Allie based on her past.
"%$#& you," she deadpanned. She left it at that, turning away.
Ruby, however, looked like she wanted to have Nero dragged into the depths of hell. She said nothing.

Nero began to laugh again, beginning to choke on his own laugher. "Yeah, sure, beat me up, ice queen, you totally could. And listen, I didn't provoke you, Daniel was the one who insulted you, I just happened to say that I agreed with his points. And who are you? Emo goth girl much? Gyahahaha, Can't have a friend for more than an hour before they realize- Oh crap, its emo trash! And you, Ruby, what a ditz. Like really, the only person who could like you is me." he paused for a second. "No like actually why the long face you have a really dope power." he looked serious, but then his composure broke down, and he started laughing. "Yeah, dope power, am I right?" he took a deep breath. "Yeah that's all I had, I'm done chewing out the easy pickings." he said. Luckily for him, Soul was out of earshot so he didn't hear all that.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven snapped. "I'm sorry, but EXCUSE ME?" she roared, instantly transforming into a demon again. "DO YOU WANT TO BURN IN HELL?"
Ruby stared at the newcomer. "Allie levelled a small village since you saw her last. And Raven... did the same thing, but with an entire school. So shut your face, before I blast you into oblivion a thousand times over." It was like a switch had been flipped.
Allie simply snapped her fingers. The air temperature dropped extremely quickly, and the same ice dragon as before appeared, knocking down multiple trees. It roared, causing both Ruby and Raven to cover their ears.

DoggoKing22

Chris tilted his hat forward a bit in disbelief. From what other people could see, he looked extremely pissed off. He looked over at Soul and whispered to him, “For the love of christ I had just about enough with Nero’s bullshit at this point. Can I just end everything right now so we can leave?”

Leo gave Soul and Christian the "stop me from doing this" look. "Nero you better shut your mouth or I will shut it for you.", Leo said with a threatening tone. "All you can do is saying bs right now", he add.

Soul grabbed Leo’s arm and politely moved him out of the way. “Hey Nero.” His eyes started to glow a bright blue, his hair tasing and glowing a brighter blue, and an aura of sparks flared around him. “Here’s FULL POWER again.” He said with a hiss, and then came up to Nero, who was frozen by the cold aura of the ice dragon and by Soul’s glare.

Soul turned to the three girls who were being antagonized by Nero, and gave a thumbs up and a smile. “I got this, don’t worry.” He said, and then glared back at Nero. He brought his hand up, and slapped him across the face, sending him into a tree and knocking him out cold. His aura disappeared, and he exited his Full Power Mode. He went over to Nero and sling him over his shoulder. “Okay, let’s go.” He said to everyone and the girls, walking off to the forest’s exit.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven's lips curled up, a sadistic expression forming on her face as she turned back to human. "Let me do one more thing."
She extended a palm, and a black energy formed in her hand. The energy flowed from her palm and to Nero's head, before disappearing.
"If I did it right, he's about to have the worst dreams he's ever had," Raven stated gleefully.
Allie patted her dragon, smiling. "Good boy."
The dragon faded into ice crystals, floating on the wind. Allie gave a thankful look to Raven.
"Normally I wouldn't approve, but that a-hole totally deserved it," Allie said airily.

"He definitely deserves it," Leo said as he took a deep breath. Leo looked at Soul and gave him a smile and thumbs up for his action toward Nero. "Well, we should get ready for the party," he said. He snapped his finger and portal opened up."Through this portal, we will return back to the main campus. A hundred percent guarantee." , Leo added.

DoggoKing22

“Alright. Now that all this is over, we should go ahead and-“ Chris’s talking was then interrupted by something going off in his pocket. He took out his phone. It was a call from his mother. Chris started to back away from the group, “Um. I’ll meet you guys there in a bit. Gotta do something first.” He picked up the call.
“Hey ma.”
“..Yeah I’m doin pretty good right now. We were showing the new kids ‘round the school.”
“...Nah you ain’t interruptin. We’re just about wrappin it up. After this we got that dance I told you about.”
“....Why would I ask someone out to the dance? You’ve seen my luck with this before, ma. Always gotten no as the answer. Very high chance the girls’ are gonna say no if I ask them.”
“.....Yea, ma, I know, it wouldn’t hurt to try again. But I’m tellin you, they gonna say no.”
“....Aight I’ll talk to ya after the dance. See ya.”

*click* He hung up.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Secretly, Allie used telepathy to find bits and pieces of what Chris was saying. She was only able to make out bits - the words "dance", "girls", and "Mum" stuck out to her most - so she couldn't entirely deduce what he was talking about.
Suddenly, she realized something. Dance!! I don't have anyone to go with... does anyone like me? Oh no, I'm going to look like an utter wallflower!
She shifted on her feet, nervously.

Ruby knew about the dance, but didn't care. She wanted to go to have a good time, and for no other reason. She began humming to herself, some sort of pop song.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Still uncomfortable, Allie stepped through the portal. She knew she likely wouldn't be asked to the dance.. but a girl can hope, right? she thought.

Ruby jumped in, with a squeal of excitement. She couldn't care less about the dance.

Raven hesitated. She hated portal travel, preferring to fly wherever she went. However, she wanted to make a somewhat-decent impression - particularly because she wanted someone to ask her to the dance - so she bit her tongue and went through.

DoggoKing22

“Aight. You guys ready to go?” Chris asked the group as he walked into the portal. He looked at the others and noticed that something was up with Allie. He went over to her, “Hey, you okay? Somethin come up that made you feel upset?” He thought about it for a second. “Lemme guess. It’s about the dance and how you don’t have a date, right?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie began hyperventilating slightly. "No - not at all - just - stuff - uh - totally not that, everything's good here-" she stuttered. Her face was tomato red, as her eyes darted back and forth.

Raven glanced at Allie. "Hm.. never thought I'd see the day.." she chuckled.

Leo walk through the portal and arrived at the campus. "Ok all is left is Soul and close it or he have to walk", he said. He turned to Raven. "You are quite interesting fellow", he said sheepishly. "You...might want to to go dance with me." he added.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven simply stared at the student for a second, comprehending what he was saying.
"Ah -" she started, completely shocked.
"Ahh - I'd love to!" she finished, a genuine smile forming on her face.

DoggoKing22

Chris smiled as his tone of voice started to lower, “Judging by the way you were talking, I was correct when I said that you were upset because you had no one to go to the dance with.” That gave him an idea. At this point, his voice was now calm and soft with a bit of nervousness mixed in there, “If you want, Allie...I...can go to the dance with you.”

Leo began to blush after seeing Raven smiled. "Her smile is genuine", he muttered to himself. "Well can't wait", he said. He looked at portal and began shrinking. "Oh no", he said. He began to shout through the portal. "Soul, im sorry but the portal cant-", the portal completely close. "Sh@$", he muttered.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie’s mind went blank for a moment, completely shocked.
Did - did I just hear right?!
Her cheeks blushed almost imperceptibly, as she slowly began to smile.
“I’d love to,” she replied softly.

Soul watched as he came through the portal with amusement. “Pfff... already people are going to dances and stuff and I can’t even get Maya to. Classic me. Me and you are forever alone, aren’t we unconscious Nero?” Nero snapped awake in a cold sweat from nightmares. “Conscious Nero.”

Nero got himself grounded and went to go find someone to go with him to the dance... for what he saw in his dream mad him shift his reality tenfold. His eyes were hyper focused, yet he walked calmer and smoother than normal.

Tara waited In the room, watching as Soul appeared there after a bit.
“Time to costume up.”

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
The screaming had stopped, so did the emergency. Looking at the time Asta realized it was time for the dance. Most people would panic and ask out someone but not him. He really didn't know too many people all that well so he couldn't really ask someone out. Not that it mattered because he would only go with someone if he had to. Soon to be arriving Asta made sure his Dipper costume was fine (Dipper from gravity falls). Oh well, not like I have anything to lose going to this dance.

Leo relieved when he heard Soul's voice. "Thanks goodness", he muttered. He looked at Raven and smiled once more. "See you there," he said as he walk back to his dorm and get ready to put on his costume which is a butler suit and a wig to fit his character. (Sebastian from Black Butler)

DoggoKing22

Chris smiled as he ran off to his dorm while waving at Allie, “Great! I’ll see ya at the dance!” When he got to his dorm, Chris walked into his bedroom and lied there on his bed, staring at the ceiling. “.....Did I seriously just get a date for the dance?......Awesome.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
At a slight loss for words, Allie smiled and waved back.
She felt a girlish excitement. She had a date to the dance! And he had asked her, not the other way around!
Flying back to her dorm, she giggled excitedly.

Raven was slightly awe-struck. Not only had she been asked to the dance, but Allie had as well. Something that she thought would happen when hell froze over.
She walked over to Ruby, who seemed as nonchalant as ever.
“Do... you have anyone to go to the dance with, Ruby?” she asked tentatively, feeling a bit sorry for the pixie.
“Nah,” Ruby replied.
Raven was taken aback. “Doesn’t that... upset you a bit?”
Ruby shook her head, smiling. “Doesn’t matter to me. I doubt anyone really wants to go with me anyway, but I really don’t care~”
Raven took this in, nodding slowly. “Well, I’ll see you soon.”
Ruby waved. “Byeeee!” she squealed. She began to head back to the school.
Raven waited a moment, before heading back herself.

While Aclava quietly walked through the portal it wasn't without a bit of precaution and action to do. she discreetly kicked the roots of a tree and it slightly shriveled. the tree's leaves began to curl and split into tiny bees. it did not take long for a swarm to arise and scattered across the woods. while she did not trust Hornet's words after the sudden attack she wasn't foolish to completely ignore the potential danger.

Back at the dorm, she was almost finished with her costume. with her many insects being able to weave and bind, self stitching was incredibly easy. She often wondered what importance would it to show up to a useless dance. she had no interest in anyone and never even went to a party before. Maybe because she never went to a party she was curious, Maybe because she knew someone was going to cause a senseless fight again and she should help stop it. Either way, her outfit was nearly finished. All that's left was decorating the mask. "Should I use black or white paint?"

The dance floor was lit up in all the favorite Halloween colors! It was time for the dance! Many students were already piling in, as the dance began.

Soul and Tara Walked out of the dorm in their costumes. Tara has her blue hair in a black spiky wig, a blue undershirt, an orange gi, and orange pants with blue boots. “I’m Son Goku!” Soul was in blue spandex(or whatever the heck it’s called), white and yellow battle armor, and his hair in a black even spikier wig. “And I am VEGETA, the Prince of All Saiyans!” He yelled, Tara giggling lightly.