• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was thrown backwards and slammed against the wall. She was obviously heavily injured, ad she let out a small yelp of pain.
The perk was, that she was starting to feel very angry.
Chris? I'd protect yourself if I were you.

Allowing her emotions to take over, she felt her consciousness slip away as her eyes began to glow.
Blue energy began to swirl around her as she levitated in the air, howling with irrational laughter. Suddenly, explosions of icy power began to erupt in random places around the arena. Hundreds of ice spikes fell into the field, and pulses of energy fired every which way.

Raven gulped. "Oh no."
She'd forgotten about Allie's little trait, and it could - and likely would - cost them dearly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli grimaced at the sight in the sky, looking at his energy on Allie he saw it would be ready in a matter of seconds "Raven, make an illusion of us cowering in fear or something and follow me" he started to slowly walk around the field, intently watching for his energy to be ready

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven tried to make her illusion, but failed. She tried again, again failing.
"Can't make an illusion for someone that's hardly sentient..." she said quietly.
Creating red bubble shields again, she followed Eli.

Allie's instincts took over, and many blue explosions of sharp ice crystals exploded around Eli. She knew what he was doing and didn't like it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled as the energy turned completely light blue, holding out his hand, enduring the shards of ice hitting him. the light blue energy congregated on Allies chest as it jumped from her to Eli as a small leap. Eli caught it and it sank into his skin. there was a bright flash of light and Eli transformed into a nearly perfect copy of Allie, with the exception of he kept the scar on his right eye and the right eye was still grey.

Eli lifted her arm and made a ice shield in the hand she was not using to hold her sword

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie lost it when Eli copied her. She pointed at him and screeched loudly, flinging the shield out of his - her? I don't even know at this point - hand with energy.

Raven transformed into her demon self, trying to fend off Allie. She remembered that Allie couldn't keep up this state forever, and they just needed to stall until she passed out.

Leonardo watched the battle from afar, it looked as if he kept a close eye on every single move everyone made in the battle... mainly Allie for reasons he didn't understand. But when she lost it, he flinched, but continued to observe the battle ahead of him and only interfere if things got too out of hand, although a few of them may have the powers to get out of certain situations, others may not.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli tried to hold on to her shield as it was flung out of her hand. she pulled two large chunks of ice out of the ground, crushing them so they would be very hard, spinning them very fast, she used two hand to cut them into being shape, and finally launching them at Allie

Last edited:
Leo saw that Allie and Raven are fighting. He decided to go up against Chris. "Hey Cowboy, hoped you buckled up", he said as he put his arm over his left shoulder, and popped back in place.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel being completely oblivious to what was happening was singing a song he loved ever since he was 10. "Hey! I recognize that song." Porco said also not looking at the right but went over to Tara and held her hand. "Sure. They can fight all they want. But the thing that matters to me is you." Porco told Tara as he proceeded to kiss her on the cheek. Alexis looking over at the right not amused and merely watched as one kid became a bomb. ' Make that another kid who will need to work on their power.' Alexis told herself as she watched Marcel sing Riot by Three Days Grace.

Shuzo walked into the arena, a bored look on his face as he approached the students who were currently engaged in some sort of sparring session. He caught the teacher's attention and handed him a piece of paper verifying his passing of the transfer test into the academy, the headmaster's signature of confirmation at the bottom. The teacher nodded and directed him to the area where his new classmates were fighting, and Shuzo complied, walking up closer to the students, watching quietly. One guy was singing a song he had never heard of before, another was letting out a large screech, which was somewhat concerning, and another, like Shuzo, was standing off to the side, carefully observing.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Asta was quite shocked that Roy would just leave him during his explanation. It's quite rude to talk when someone else is talking but to leave is a whole other level. Roy even left Maya hanging and she just showed up to say "hi". Some people just come and go...

While drifting into a different area he saw another new kid he hasn't seen on the tour yet. His first response was go to the new person then greet them though he would be leaving Maya behind. Nudging Maya, Asta gestured her to follow so she could also greet the new.

He walked up to the boy in a white hoodie (Shuzo aka @OmnipotentOnion) and began to introduce himself, "Hey I noticed your new here! I'm Asta, best weapon master around at the school... No flex though because I'm obviously not." He chuckled while giving his response. Maybe this person won't just walk off...

Upon hearing Asta introduce himself, Shuzo turned to glance at boy. After looking at him briefly, he turned back to observe the fights and responded quietly, "Shuzo. Nice to meet you." Best weapon master around? Okay. He continued to watch, but then, feeling a certain compulsion to strike up some conversation, he asked, "So, is that your ability? Mastery of all weapons?"

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel smiling when he finished singing riot. "Still got the voice to spare." Marcel whispered quietly as he noticed a new kid in a white hoodie . 'Must be new here.' Marcel told himself as he watched Asta talked to him. Porco was still telling Tara how much she meant to him. Alexis was looking around for Maya so then they can talk for a little bit. Marcel then had a genius idea. (In his eyes at least XD) 'They won't be able to predict my punk side being shown for a little bit.' Marcel told himself as the light-blue light of Yoku surrounded his hands. It made an electric guitar, an amp, and a microphone. "Time to show that I am 'indestructible.' As they call it." Marcel said as he began to play his guitar and sing the vocals to the song Indestructible by Disturbed

JPSomeone

Before Asta responded negatively he thought about Aclava encouraging him, saying that he had a power. "Sure, I guess you could say that." In an act to push away the negative thoughts he also forced a smile onto his face. Putting on the disguise of a optimistic person pushing away the life of pessimistic person. "So... What are your powers? How do you like the school? Do you think fighting tends to get boring?"

Shuzo shrugged in response to Asta's question. "I can harness and manipulate my life energy, but that's about it. I expect school to be easy, seeing as how the transfer exam wasn't too hard to ace. As for fighting... it depends on who I'm up against. But in most cases, it is boring, even from the start." He let out a quiet sigh, continuing to watch the fights going on, until the sound of a piercing guitar cut through the air. Shuzo turned in the direction of the sound, eyes narrowed. "The hell is that? Sounds crappy and annoying."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gritted her teeth, seeing the ice doing almost nothing, throwing them aside for later, she decided on a riskier tactic, she flew up and drew her sword, holding it in front on her and hovering about 10 feet away from Allie "So? how's your day been?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Okay, I'll play your game.
Allie formed her own sword out of ice and readied to use it. "That depends. What exactly do you plan on doing with that sword, per se?" She smiled and winked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She shrugged "Well you see, firing ice at each other would appear to get us nowhere, so I decided to come up here with something that could help me win" she cut a thick piece of ice clean in half and smiled "Sound fair?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "If you insist," she replied.
Her face turning serious, she formed another blade in her other hand, soaring towards Eli. She had her blades ready, and she aimed them at her foe.

Raven trusted that Eli could take on Allie, so she focused on the other teams. Now that her teammate was out of range, she could really get dirty. She set multiple fires under her opponents feet. The fires created abnormal amounts of thick smoke, creating visibility impairments for the other fighters.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "I do insist, how considerate" she flew up a few feet and flew down at her maximum speed, sword outstretched, a determined look in his eyes

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "Violence is never the answer, Eli... but if you wish to duel, then certainly." She charged her sword with icy energy and slashed at Eli with it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had made a reckless move and gotten hit, though he did not feel all that much pain, due to the ice energy not affecting her much in this form. "It is not, but we are having a fight, are we not" He slashed back at his opponent

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie took the hit, wincing slightly. Physical combat was not one of her strengths - although she wasn't going to admit that to Eli.
She decided to be more tactical. She was regaining some form of self control; albeit very little.
She summoned an icy wind, while making multiple icy swords, and cast the wind around Eli as a vortex. She then threw the swords into the vortex, which swirled around her foe, restricting his movement.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was knocked back a bit by the wind, and soon a vortex formed around him was swirling swords, he started swinging his sword, shattering ice blades with every swing

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie could feel herself running low on energy, but opted to try as hard as she could. She extended her two blades in front of her, and immediately started to corkscrew towards Eli, like a living drill.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli held out her with one hand on the hilt the other on the dull of the blade, meeting the attack, but being pushed back an alarming speed, luckily they were on the same level so she didn't run Eli into the ground, instead of counter striking Eli decided to wait this out a few seconds

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Her last action had consumed much of her energy, so Allie decided to go out with a bang.
She put her hands together, dropping her swords and closing her eyes. A blue aura surrounded her as she began to charge up her remaining energy.
Raven's eyes widened when she saw what Allie was doing. "ELI, GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" she screamed frantically.
Allie's eyes flashed open, and an explosion of pure energy blew around her. Additionally, ice spikes pierced from the ground and the temperature dropped to levels that many would consider unbearable. With the last of her energy gone, she fell and collapsed to the ground, passing out.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli quickly flew above the spicks, holding back the explosion to tolerable levels with her sword and stared down at Allie, relishing the cold with her new body, but this was a fight so she flew down and dragged Allie and roy to the sideline so they would not get hurt before plopping down next to Raven, pulling out her sword and readying an ice shield to face Cris and Leo

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Being used to Marcel's random musical outburst was part being in the school but dissing it even if it may be horrendous is a bit much. "I know, I know. It can be bad at times just listening to music without having context but you don't have to be rude." He responded with. Even though Asta and Marcel weren't close friends, he still felt the need to defend. As for the explanation why, he couldn't explain that even if he tried.

Last edited:
Leo looked at Eli and Raven, and backed at Chris. "Ok cowboy, it seem like we're going to work as team.", he said. "Just cover me for about five to eight minutes", he added as he made a cocoon made of rock as he tried to switch abilities.

After hearing Asta respond to his criticism, Shuzo sighed and returned his gaze to the students. "I guess." He began playing with a strand of black and scarlet energy, twirling it around his fingers and hands. Allowing it to dissipate with a small flick, the teen turned to face Asta, hands in his pockets. "Well, seeing as how everyone else seems to be in the fighting mood, let's have a little match of our own. I wanna see what you can do."

Soul looked at the battle from very far away, looking at wit with his hands on his cheeks, his elbows on his knees. He brushed aside his hair, and said; “You know, I don’t think we’ll be too much off schedule. We can skip the tour of the full cafeteria, because most of it is just extra seating.” He said with a yawn to Alclava, stretching his arms.

Tara giggled. “Dude, really? In front of the new kids?” She shook her head and tried to look mean, but she just couldn’t stifle her giggles. “Ah Crap~ haha!” She shook her head.

She had finished speed reading a little novel when Soul's contagious yawn got to her. "Good." her two flies saw the entire battle go down and while she wasn't always paying attention she flickered to her bugs eyes to get the gist of what happened. "Hopefully they aren't dumb enough to do that again yet I have a feeling well have to visit the infirmary more than once." She grabbed her clipboard, put her mask to the side of her face and started walking to the exit.

"Anyways Soul. Time to herd cats again."

JPSomeone

Tour? Fight? Those to don't mix but seeing as others are forcing it to, it can't be helped. "Alright make it quick though, I have a feeling they'll finish soon." He said as started to walk towards a suitable area. "Ready?" He asked.

This being a fight with a new comer he had to take it easy. Testing out their ability would necessary, fun, and something to do. Maybe they'll even become good friend? Who knows?

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
After a series of unfortunate events, Chris was led to teaming up with Leo. He fixed his hat, “Y’know, I have a suspicion that you gon be betrayin me after a while. But whatever. I’ll cover ya.” He walked in front of Leo and started to crack his knuckles. Chris clapped his hands together, creating a giant bubble, surrounding both him and Leo to make sure they didn’t get hurt. “If you cool with it, I’m gon be doin something similar to what I did in the tournament in the grand finals. If you want, I’ll do it. Just say the word.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned at she enemy shield, hearing something about a tournament that she did not like the sound of, raising a thick barrier of ice with some windows for herself and raven to shoot out of, making an Ice fort. looking at Raven she asked "What's the plan?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven glanced over. "Get that barrier down. And... I can't think of anything else. Allie's little outburst kinda knocked the wind out of me. I could go into my demon form, but that could be dangerous. I might accidentally attack you."
She made an executive decision, and decided to switch forms. She winked at her foes and a powerful spiral of fire swirled around her.
The spiral exploded outwards, creating an energy filled blast. When the smoke cleared, Raven stood, now in her alternate form.
She had grown immensely, as she now stood at a height of approximately seven feet. Her skin had turned red, and multiple parts of her body were on fire. Unlike Allie's rage mode, she was able to control herself, but to a limited extent.
She let out a ground-shaking roar, her wings unfurling.

Leo finally finished and broke out of his cocoon. "Alright cowboy, I take care of the devil and you take care the other one ok", he said as he began to power up. He clenched his fist and lighting appeared. He dashed toward Raven ready to strike.

Soul nodded. “Well... I guess I better clean up my mess.” He said, issuing a small smile. He walked into the arena to see a fight about to unfold, and he looked down at them. “Guys you have 10 minutes before we’re outta here. So pack your bags, grab your stuff, and let’s get moving!” Basically telling you to fight faster, Soul had just delivered a blow. Verbally.

Tara looked at Soul. “Well he’s taking charge. By the way where’s Maya? (just saying that cuz I haven’t seen you for a few posts oof @wintersolstice ) Ah Whatever, Soul can live without for now, haha, amirite?” She nudged Porco with a smirk.

“Now Listen here. I’m not packing my bags. With that power he could’ve killed Bloodlust, Killed Silverscythe, or killed Bloodlust! Why? Because I deserve SOMETHING today- Yeah whatever bye.” The transmitter turned off again, and, Hornet stared to the sky.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised his sword, trusting Raven to deal with Leo slowly advancing toward Chris forming an ice shield on her wrist "How do you want to do his, my good sir?"