• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven was unintimidated by Leo charging her. She sent a powerful gust of wind his way with her massive and powerful wings, and smirked.
"You're going to need a little more than that to take me down," Raven simpered. Her voice was a deep rasp, as a result of her new form. It still had feminine qualities but sounded much more intimidating than usual.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Honestly, Eli. No pun intended, but this might be cool. We can turn up the heat a lil bit.” Chris smiled at Eli as he quickly placed his hands together. From it, a big beam of scolding water forced out of his palms like a jet. “Is this hot enough? I can always make it hotter.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli blocked the water with her sword, but still felt the heat, making her sweat, she couldn't handle this heat much longer, she sidestepped and froze the water "Chill, man, I don't want to have to do my trick again"

Lily walked into the school in a hurry, knowing she was way late handing in her papers, she was pointed towards the group and arrived panting

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven returned the smirk. "It's not cocky if I'm right." She deflected the punch with her wings, wincing ever so slightly but not showing it.
Raising her arms, the arena suddenly darkened. She was the only one that could see.
Using the stealth to her advantage, she surrounded her fists with a red energy and charged Leo.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven was about to retaliate, when suddenly a loud squeal echoed through the room.
"Wheeeeee!" a high-pitched voice cried, and a bolt of rainbow-colored light slammed into the ground, creating a burst of color.
"Oh great..." Raven moaned. She reverted back to her normal form instantaneously.
When the light cleared, a girl stood where the crash had appeared. She waved cutely.
"Hi, Comet Trail people!" she squealed airily. She glanced at Raven, and her expression instantly became less cheerful. However, she forced a smile. "And hello, Raven."
"Hello, Ruby," Raven growled. "You look... cute today."
Ruby's smile became less forced, and she did a small twirl on the spot. "I know, right?" she replied. Indeed, her appearance was rather cute today. She had given herself cat ears and a cat tail, pastel-colored hair, a pink tank top, a white skirt, and pink ballet flats. Her wings were pastel-colored as well, like her hair.
Allie began to stir, on the sidelines. She woke up to see the fighting over, and Ruby standing in the middle of the field.
"A lot happened while I was out, I'm guessing?" she commented dryly.

Ruby didn't notice Allie - not the real one, anyway. She did notice Eli, and immediately believed that he was Allie.
"Allie! Ohmigosh, I'm so glad to see you!" She crashed into Allie-Eli, still not realizing that the real Allie was on the sidelines.
Allie became embarrassed. "Uh, Ruby? I'm right over he-" Raven bolted over to Allie and covered her mouth, earning a glare from Allie.
"This is going to be hilarious!" Raven whispered. Allie rolled her eyes.

Last edited:
Leo paused after hearing a loud voice and turned to see a brand new face. He looked back at Raven and saw that she turned back to human again. "Hey why you stop, my blood was pumping with excitement", he shouted at Raven. He then sighed and crossed his arm with a disappointed look on his face.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was bowled over and dropped his sword crossing her eyes to focus on the new fairy on top of her "Uhh... Hi?" she squirmed a bit trying to get out of the newcomers grip. Lily knew exactly what was happening and covered her mouth not to laugh, walking over to the real Allie to watch what would happen

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven crossed her arms and gestured to Ruby. "If that one sees me gone demonic, she'll go completely psycho. And trust me, you don't want to see that."
Allie's voice rang out in both their heads. 'For once, I agree with Raven. Do not make her mad... or give her candy. Never give her candy, under any circumstances. Unless you have a death wish.'

Allie turned bright red and bolted over to Ruby. "Ruby, that's not me. That is another person, using a copy power. Get off him, now."
Ruby glanced around, confused, and then turned even brighter red than Allie. "Oh - I'm-so-sorry-I-didn't-know-that-you-weren't-Allie-" she babbled.
Raven was on the floor laughing. This was absolutely hilarious to her. Ruby turned to her, and instantly changed personalities.
"DO YOU WANT ME TO MURDER YOU, RAVEN?" she screeched.
Raven gulped. "No."
Ruby went right back to normal. "Good!" she squeaked. Allie facepalmed.
"Sorry, Eli. Ruby's a bit of a... handful," Allie apologized.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Elis got up and brushed herself off "I can tell" Lily walked over and laughed "That's always fun to see" Eli glared at her "and your always a great asset helping me out of that kind of thing" she chuckled "But I guess it is funny"

Soul yawned and then yelled out- “-Hey newcomers and Chrissy. We gotta go now. Get off the battlefield and we’ll be going to the training area!” He made a hard turn and walked outside, waiting for the students to arrive.

Tara walked off to the side of the group and spied the autumn leaves on the ground by her feet. She kicked them and made a small giggle. “Hehe. Leaves.”

( @wintersolstice sorry to be rood or anything but you still here?)

(Oh no they haven’t been here for a week that’s bad.)

DoggoKing22

(My school is a big pain. Two projects on the last week of school. Like, BRUH, it’s literally the end of the school year.)

“Aigt, Soul. Whateva you say. I was gettin pumped, but some fun stuff has to end. Y’know?” Chris calmed down a little bit and followed Soul outside, not paying attention to anything. He then smiled for some reason. “Bruh. Y’know what I realized? Feet smell like decomposing skin cells. Shit.....shouldn’t have said that.” After saying that, Chris felt so much regret. Why did he say it? Who knows. Maybe it was a big funny.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie nodded, motioning for Raven and Ruby to follow.
"Neither of you try anything funny. And Ruby, if Raven tries anything, you have my permission to trap her with rainbows again," Allie warned.
Raven looked absolutely horrified. "But Allie-"
"
Raven." She turned around, her eyes glowing bright blue. "Shut. Up."

with meaningless fights over and done with, Aclava arrived relaxed and collected. flies were checking the damage they brought but none of it was a problem she needed to worry about.

"Glad that's done with. Now without any further interruptions", she frowns and both Christian's and raven's crew. "Let's continue our scheduled tour." she once again frowned at Christian, who seemed to forget that he was supposed to keep the new students in check. She slightly walked ahead of everyone and arrived at the grounds firsthand. She looked at her clipboard over and over to figure what to do next without starting a ruckus. with a bit of extra time, she tried to remember names in case she needed to report anybody.

It wasn't long before the group would catch up and her moments of peace would be ruined.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli crackled with lightning for a second and returned to his normal form in a bright flash "Come on Lily lets go." they followed the instructors and arrived in the training grounds

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Power showcase for the new kids huh? Alright then." Marcel told himself as he watched Chris show is water jets. Porco had sneaked up behind Tara and then... "Surprise attack." Porco whispered as he hugged Tara. "I know it wasn't much but I hope you enjoyed Tara." Porco had proceeded to tell her with some laughs. Porco threw on a pink scarf to see if it would help him look better in his Barracuda costume. Porco looked over at his girlfriend a d smiled 'I am very lucky to have found someone like Tara in my life.' Porco thought to himself. Marcel cracked a smile and then proceeded to have one of his eyes to white and snapped his fingers. The ground rumbled near Chris and Leo as two 4 tails hands burst out of the ground. Alexis was ignoring the fights but was listening to Billie Eilish. 'How can you say I like it like that. Like it like that.' She told herself the lyrics but didn't want to show her singing voice. She was nervous about what people would think about it.

Leonardo sighed when the fight was finally over and got up to join everyone at the training grounds. His eyes couldn't help but turn to look at Raven's group to see that a new lady had joined them, he decided to at least be nice and say hi to her so it would save them the trouble on having to ask out their names later. "Hey there." Leonardo said calmly to Ruby. "You're a little bit late, aren't you? Name's Leonardo." He said, he wasn't sure if it was a good first impression, but he had to at least be friendly to the newer people... or so he thought.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ruby seemed a bit distant, staring around in wonder. When someone spoke to her, she snapped back to reality.
"Oh, hello! My name's Ruby. Nice to meet you!" She smiled sweetly.

Raven seemed quite bored, and was trying to keep herself busy by making small shapes out of fire in her palm. However, she accidentally burned Allie in the process, who was not pleased.

Last edited:
Soul smiled and sighed with a smile. “Heh. This is my friend group riiight here.” He said with a wistful laugh. “Okay guys, here’s the training grounds. We have weights, punching bags, a track, treadmills, all the good stuff.” He said, pointing to the wide field of equipment.

Tara blushed. “Dude, like, not in public!” She said, laughing a bit. “The newbies might be weirded out!” She added.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco knew what Tara was talking about. "Yeah. But Something has made me curious about you." Porco said holding her hands and looking in her eyes. Marcel wanted to start some banter with Porco but he decided not to. Going with the group's Alexis saw the many different areas of the school. 'Wow. This is really cool.' Alexis told herself while listening to both the guides and Billie Eilish. 'Why is Billie Eilish so good?' She kept telling herself. "You always have your hair up in a pony tail and I wanted to ask what do you look like without it." Porco asked her while blushing a whole lot. Match with the pink of his Barracuda outfit. Marcel was just chilling around waiting for the others to get back.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Lily looked around at all the equipment. Lily looked at Soul "Is this open whenever we're out of class?" Eli looked at Soul as well, waiting for the answer

MarcelGalliard790

Porco wanted to do what he wanted to do soo bad. He did it anyway because he wanted to see. 'Please don't kill me for this...' Porco told himself. Marcel was chillin not letting anyone bring him down. He then began to hum the words to animal by Disturbed. Alexis was still in the tour and looked around while listening to her favorite song by Billie Eilish. ' How can you say I like it like that. Like it like that.' She kept singing to herself as she didn't want to show her singing voice.

"To answer your question the training grounds are open during the middle of the day. But usually, a gym class is going on so don't show up randomly." Aclava gave the rundown of basic training equipment rules regarding power usage and safety, and whatever questions the students kep throwing at her. it was at the time she was talking about one of the gym teachers did her phone ring.

A glance revealed that it was a timer telling her that the scheduled tour was supposed to be complete and to focus on her own projects. "Dammit!" she cursed under her breath. she quickly turned off her phone and motioned for everyone's attention.

"Look here everyone." why she did try Aclava was not particularly good at yelling so she spoke with a voice that attempted to be loud but lacking impact. "Were behind on schedule so we're going to quickly go to the next parts, any questions you have figure out on your own. And if you don't follow were just ditching you." She turned towards the opposing exit and stared. "So follow along to the next part of the campus: The nearby woods. Or don't. And just twiddle your thumbs fighting again."

Soul nodded. “Alclava’s right. We should get going.” He walked off into the woods, looking to see if everyone followed him. “Our last stop is Castle Hill, a massive hill in the woods. The other hill is Mt.Blackwell, but it’s only about a mile taller than Castle Hill.” He said, giving the group some information.

Tara hissed and pulled her hair away. “ScreeeeeeeeeEEEEE-!” She started to giggles though. “Sorry, can’t show ya that pal. Not I public.. and not yet.” She said, winking.

"Um what so special about those hills", Leo asked. He gazed at the hill and a notice a figure. He rubbed his eyes and notice nothing and shrugged off. He thought that he just been hallucinating from exhaustion.

DoggoKing22

Chris looked over at Leo and smiled, “You jokin? These hills are big and awesome! Plus, they have names. There’s no other reason why they’re so cool.” He then turned over to Soul and asked a simple question. “Ey, what time do ya think this is gonna end? Remember we still gotta go to the dance. And we obviously can’t be late for that.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The trio followed, each with their own individual reactions. Allie looked serene and calm, Raven looked bored, and Ruby was just staring off into space.
"Ruby, can you focus for once?" Raven muttered.
"Nope~" Ruby replied airily, paying no attention to Raven. The latter mumbled something about "stupid pixies" under her breath.

"Well I assume once we-" they had arrived deep in the forest in a very small clearing. It was at the base of the hill... and Soul swore he just saw someone. Whatever... "-finish and get back from climbing this hill, y'know." he finished, scanning the area slightly suspiciously. "Nope. Nothing..." he said under his breath.

Tara smiled. "Hey, ima get into costume and wait for Soul, since our costume is kind of a... dual deal." she said with a half smile, and shot Porco a finger gun. "I'll be back soon, don't you worry~! See you at the dance!" she popped, off, hopping on one foot to the next as she bounced her way to her and Soul's dorm.

(If anyone goes to the dance ill describe it!)

"No, we definitely can't be Christian. hopefully, nothing waste our time again, " she spoke with clear signs of sarcasm and annoyance. It was clear that she was still mad at Christian who only now had the sense to rush along. Granted she wanted to do the same so she gave the simplest rundown of the hills along with the rules. Don't wonder at night, don't feed the animals Yadda Yadda.

"Anything else you want to know about just learns common sense and don't set fires. Moving on" Aclava motioned for everyone to continue walking when she noticed something caught Soul's attention. Quickly, she got close to him and motioned to look her face. "Soul we don't have time for this. were supposed to be at the top already. It's probably a squirrel or a student screwing around. Either way, its a waste to look after." With that, she continued her routine of moving on.

A cold chill pierced the air as a breeze blew by. "I have a bad feeling about climbing this hill-" he looked up, and saw a lean, fit, silver haired and outfitted woman standing silently atop one of the stone structures on top of Castle Hill. They turned their head, and her and Soul's eyes met. He felt a chill go through him. The woman said something, pierced the earth with the spear she apparently had, and disappeared in a wisp of silvery thread.

"Get down." Soul said firmly, and got in a fighting stance. Suddenly, he pulled up a wall of fire as a spear shot out of the undergrowth and recoiled after hitting Soul's blue fire. In the brush stood the woman as before, with a silvery glare highlighted in blue by Soul's fire. Her glare seemed to slowly soften after that as she caught her spear on its way back. She seemed puzzled. (Hey guys don't worry Soul didn't set anything on fire)

Tara waited in the dorm for Soul. "Shouldn't he be back by now..?"

DoggoKing22

Chris dodged out of the way of Soul’s fire wall and got into position. “Well well. Looks like someone wants to get their asses beat, partner.” He got into his own fighting stance as some Razor Bubbles swirled around his hands. “Yo, Soul. Wanna show this bitch what happens when punks like her mess with the wrong students? I was thinkin this was gonna happen today. No doubt ‘bout it.”

The woman glared at Christian. "Fine, be that way. You really gonna talk like that to an adult? Trust me, you come after me, and I slap your shit, boy." She snapped, her threads winding back up. "Heyheyhey- lets not get too crazy- who are you!?" Soul said, letting down his fire wall and trying to calm the situation. The woman seemed to loose her tension. "I am Hornet. Apologies for my misguided attack, I assumed you were the villains I came here to beat but low and behold, its just some of the scholars." She said, seeming calmer now. "Phew..." Soul sighed.

"I was sent here to attack some villains that had been spotted in the forest. They were codenamed Bloodlust, Silverscythe, and Shadow. Shadow has only been seen recently, but many have informed us to call him Darkcel. And then there's the last one. Hollow. We don't know anything about him." She explained, trying not to get attacked. She was outnumbered.

DoggoKing22

Chris started to regret his decision of saying what he said, and started to process the situation, while the bubbles around his hands evaporated out of thin air. “Sooo.....you’re not a baddie, but rather....a good gal, like...a superhero? ...........Ooooooooh no. I screwed up.” He then started to shoot out a bunch of apologies like an AK-47 (good luck reading this). “I’msosorryIthoughtyouwereabaddielookingforafightwithusandIgotcarriedawayIdidn’tmeantotalklikethattoawomanlikeyourselfI’msosorryabouttheinconveniencepleaseforgiveme!!!”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The three girls simply stared blankly at the miniature conflict, confused as hell.
"Soooo... you're some vigilante woman that goes off and fights villains and stuff?" Raven asked indifferently.
"Raven!" Allie slapped her in the arm. Raven shrugged.
Ruby paid no attention. She looked distant and faraway. Allie glanced over, opened her mouth to say something, and then closed it again.

As the woman called Hornet talked small traces of flies started to aim towards her head. Staining her luxurious white hair with dark splotches of black bugs and brown tree bark. "F@#k. right off." maybe her irritation made her act as much less compassionate then she should have, but the others were able to forgive and even apologize when she was not ready to do the same.

"You're telling us you mistook these kids as full-grown villains? you could have killed someone with that spear stunt. I don't care how old you are, but you have the mind of a four-year-old." she took a deep breath after letting that out. "Whoever you were looking for, you failed. now run along and try some other passerby please." Aclava's arms were crossed and her mood (as always) was sour. Around the group pieces of tree bark was beginning to splinter and flowers were bending.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie grew nervous about Aclava's anger. The air temperature instantly dropped a few degrees, and the bending flowers and tree bark immediately froze. An icy wind stirred up around her, but she refrained from summoning any actual ice: she'd learned her lesson and really didn't want to get in trouble.
Raven watched carefully, seeing signs of an impending conflict, a smile slowly emerging on her face. This is gonna be good, she thought.
Ruby snapped to attention, and let out a tiny squeak of fear. She covered her body with her wings, fearfully.

Suddenly, the white glowing thread around her flared up once again. "Oh, and its totally your place to tell me off for this. I don't even think you know who you're talking to, little missy?" she glared down at Aclava. "One, I'm an adult. Two, you're a kid. Three, I know i screwed up, okay? But you don't realize. I've been looking for a male with very unkempt blue hair. That description fits him-" she pointed to Soul, who let out a shy- "hehe, yeah." "-and he's very tall for his age. So look." her thread got rid of the splotches of dirt on her hair and body. "You have no place talking to me like that. Bye." She let out one last belittlement and then her thread enveloped her, making her disappear.

Soul stood there with a lump in his throat. "Y-you might have blown up a bit there 'Clava. It's fine, I see who she could've mistaken me for that guy with a description as vague as that." he started to regain his composure. "It was wrong of her to do that, but that doesn't give you any place to act like that to an adult." he said more firmly with a hint of acid.

Aclava stared deeply into Soul's eyes. Stern and cold, she first asked. "Are you hurt?" she let a moment of silence fill the air as she scanned for any signs of real damage. Then she continued. "That 'Adult' tried to jab a spear through you and you're just going to take her side? For all, we know she could have been lying and just chikened out when she realized she couldn't make cheap shots. An adult doesn't go around attacking innocents like." she turned. "Not the kind worth respecting." she briefly took out her phone and checked the time.

"If you want to believe her then the talk about villains hiding in these woods means we need to get going."