• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel made it over and saw the mess of blue flames. "Soul?" Marcel asked as he tried to find him. A beeping sound was coming in Porco's ear. Sliding his sleeve back to reveal a hi-tech arm device. "Hmm...L.T. needs me in the lab." Porco said as he began to run to his dorm to get back to work on his secret project that would help the school's future. ( 4th wall break for a second) "Holo Defense as I call it." Porco told himself as he entered his dorm and went to the lab. Which was previously Ozzie's room. "Alright L.T. let's get to work." Porco said as a holographic Porco appeared. "Yes sir." He said before loading a bunch of screens of data for the Defense program. " Soul! Just tell me what happened and I can help in anyway I can." Marcel told Soul as he walked over to him.

Soul turned around, still looking down, his long hair hiding his expression. “I just told you what happened. Unexpectedly and on short notice, Maya had to move to a new state, Oregon, (reminder that we live in Washington State) and never... got to say goodbye...” he stuttered within his sentences, his fists clenched tight.

MarcelGalliard790

"Well........I-Never mind...I don't know how Me or my brother are going to help. I had an idea to where my brother can use his technology and vast intellect to be able to do something about this." Marcel said before sighing knowing that they both had the same kind of feelings for her. Of course Marcel's being at the beginning of the year. She helped them through the death of their sister. Just Maya did a whole lot to help everyone at Comet Trail. Back at the lab Porco flipped a switch and it revealed some armor for a game he liked. "What do you think L.T.? This Ancient armor can help me with the Guardian Project." Porco told him before putting on the armor to show L.T. what he looked like. "Where is he! He shouldn't usually take this long." Alexis said worried as it was dark and Alexis doesn't like being alone. It makes her fear about her and Marcel. "Well I can try to talk to my brother. He usually helps those who are struggling. That is if you want to Soul." Marcel said reverting back to his normal state with a smile.
(This is the ancient armor)
image.jpg

(Hey yo, mind separating different characters and places into paragraphs? It would make it easier to follow.)

Soul sighed. “Nah. I gotta deal with this on my own...” He said solemnly, and then he pulled his phone out and dialed a number, walking away with the phone to his ear. Almost two feet away, someone picked up. “Hey...” he simply said, and walked out of earshot.

MarcelGalliard790

(Alright. Got ya covered.)

Marcel understood what Soul had meant. "Alright. Alexis is Probably getting worried about me." Marcel told him as he flew off to Alexis. 'Hopefully nothing bad happened to her.' Marcel began to worry so he had doubled his flying speed.

Porco got one of the prototype Guardians out to test the changes he made to the code. "Only villains. God I hope this works otherwise...." Porco began to drift off as be begun the test. Porco and L.T. watched the results come in from the tests and it showed the code had worked. "Yes!" Porco shouted with excitement. He had been able to get a successful test with a guardian. "Now we can get to making the different versions." Porco told L.T. Determined.

Alexis saw Marcel rushing back. "Hey. What was the hold up?" Alexis asked Marcel as she was worried why he didn't come back sooner. "He said that it was ok. And he can figure this out for himself." Marcel told Alexis as he hugged her. "That's good to hear. I didn't want him to be like this for a while." Alexis replied and hugged him more.

(Backstory.)
Maya Leyte had been missing without notice for almost two months.
There were rumors everywhere; some saying she moved across the globe, others saying she couldn't handle her brother's death and offed herself. In fact, none of these were true. Miraculously, just as the true news of her whereabouts were beginning to spread, she managed to return.
After hearing rumors of a potential attack on Comet Trail, Maya's mother determined that her daughter would no longer be attending. She had taken her out of the program, and in an attempt to verify her safety, she sent her away to live with her uncle in Oregon.
This, of course, didn't last long.
After just two months, Maya convinced her mother to send her back.

(Reunion.)
She stood in front of the school with a nervous quiver in her bottom lip. The dance was still going on... She'd even dressed for the occasion, a short black dress ended at her mid-thighs. She'd lost the original costume, but hey, witches didn't always need to dress the part.
It had only been two months, surely there wasn't much that had changed...?
What if...
No, Maya, don't get into this now...
What if they had forgotten her already? Worse, what if they'd replaced her? What if her and Tara were no longer best friends?
...What if Soul had moved on?
Her face felt hot just at the thought. Even if he had, there was no reason he couldn't. It wasn't like they were dating or anything. Hell, she'd turned him down out of fear! Of course he had the right to move on! It was just a silly little crush! On her, no less! Surely it couldn't last long, how could he like her, maybe he was mistaken..
Still.. after two months of doing nothing but thinking, it seemed that Maya finally made up her mind.
Or, at least... that was what she thought. Now her knees felt weak just looking up at the school, fearing to go in.

But, as it turned out, she didn't even need to go inside. No, to face who she wanted to face, she would of course find him in the training grounds.
She had noticed a while ago that the air around her had gotten considerably warmer. Hot, even. So much so that the girl had shed the jacket she'd originally had draped over the dress.
An explosion of blue by the training grounds was hint enough. Taking a shaky breath, she slowly wandered over. It was dark, but the light of his flames lit up the grounds. Slowly, Maya stepped just into view, the flickering blue light illuminating half of her face. He was on the phone, so she tried to be quiet, as if she hadn't been missing for weeks. Looking at him with a gentle smile, she didn't even realize the burning of tears in her eyes.
"Surprise," she whispered softly.

(AHAHA CHEESY REUNION SORRY YOU ALL KNOW IM A SUCKER FOR THESE THINGS KJHGSFJDKLSG
also good god that was a long post i am so sorry)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The ice pixie was beginning to grow dizzier and dizzier by the second. The intense heat was not treating her well.
She began to stumble, collapsing to the floor. Her expression was pained, as she tried and failed to struggle to her feet.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel and Alexis both wanted to go and check on Soul. So they went back over to the training grounds and saw....."Well well well. Look who returned." Marcel pointed out as he smiled to see one of his friends and the one person who helps everyone out. "It has been a while, but I knew you wouldn't truely want to leave." Marcel pointed out with a smile at the end.

Porco was baffled at what he saw on the feeds. "Maya Leyte. Hmph. I knew she would return. And time in for me to show them the Guardian Program." Porco said as he got one of the Guardians and went up to it's head. "Let's do this." Porco said as the Guardian had already located them but was a peaceful guardian. Since the code says only attack villains.

Alexis was about to cry and go and give her friend a hug. "Not yet." Marcel told her and they both knew why. But she couldn't stop she ran and fan and hugged Maya as tight as she could. "I was worried about you..." Alexis whispered in her ear. She was worried because she had originally helped her out in the original break up.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Feeling a little bit dizzy, Chris had the urge to discover the source of the heat wave, but he couldn’t yet because of the state Allie was in. He thought of ways to try and keep her conscious until the heat wave stopped. Chris snapped his left finger, making a bubble form in his hand that started to increase in size as he tossed it to the side of Allie. “This might help ya for a while. The outline of the bubble will act like air conditioning and will stretch out overtime in case if anyone else wants to get in if it’s too hot. Stay here while I investigate the source of the heat. I’ll be back for you in a bit.” He said to her as he ran off. The heat led him to the training grounds, where it got more intense and looked like a train ran through it, with fire everywhere and a person standing there. Someone Chris knew too well. “Oh lord. Don’t tell me Soul’s lovesick.” He facepalmed. But he saw someone else that was near him. Chris waved, “......wait nevermind. Wus poppin, Maya?! Long time no see!”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The bubble revitalized the girl, giving her the energy to blast a cold energy pulse into the room. It cooled the room to a relatively normal temperature.
Without thinking, she bolted through the heat, generating cool air around herself. She recognized the location she ended up in as the training grounds, that looked like Raven had been told that she had extra homework while she was on it.
"Can anyone tell me what is going on here?" she asked loudly.

(Ruby)
Oblivious to the fact that anything was going on, Ruby kept dancing wildly. She sang quietly, in her own little world.

MarcelGalliard790

"Showtime!" Porco shouted as the guardian marched out towards the tiny group. 'God I hope they enjoy this.' Porco said as he made his way on the guardian's head over to the group. Porco smiled knowing that one of his best friends has finally returned.

Marcel and Alexis were welcoming her back to the school but Alexis was a bit emotional about it. Tears had flown down her face but were evaporated by the heat of Soul's flames. "I'm so glad you're back Maya." Alexis told her quietly not to blow the surprise. Marcel couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "A good old reunion." Marcel said but was cut off when...

"Surprise!" Porco exclaimed as he hopped off the guardian's head and walked over to Maya. "L.T. and I predicted you would return Maya." Porco introduced and then told the group about his idea of having guardians only programmed to attack villains and how they are also able to predict fakes of characters as well. "Sounds like a good idea right?" Porco asked them as L.T. had appeared next to them.

"Oh, that right," Leo said as he continued fanning himself. "This heat is about to kill me. Hey, Raven, you dont mind if I step out for a bit.", he said as he walked out. Leo started to notice a glow in the training area. "This must be the source of this heat" he murmured.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around before leaving back to the party, he opened the door and moved over to the refreshments, enjoying some puch before actually joining the party

Lily smiled and watched Ruby, liking the wild movements, and not having anyone to dance with its not like she had something better to do

(We’ve timeskipped to December at the current moment due to the two month skip and all, just so you know! XD)

Tara stood outside the school, waiting under the balcony. She swore, the breath that she heaved heavy and in clouds. “Where’s soul..? Whatever...” using what little blue fire she could use, she created a flame to warm herself, due to the increasing coolness in the air. She squinted, and saw a familiar orange haired girl in the distance. “...no it’s not.” She said simply.

Soul’s eyes looked up, his outburst mostly over. His fire had died down... and he hung up the phone. “Who’s-“ he turned around, and a mix of different expressions flurries across his face. “Wha- I-“ he looked shocked. “...Maya, you’re back.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(So we did do the time skip. Good to know.)
(Allie, Ruby, and Raven)
The trio of best friends stood on a balcony together, laughing and joking with each other.
Both Ruby and Raven looked freezing cold. Allie, on the other hand, looked completely comfortable.
"H-how a-re y-you so w-warm?" Ruby chattered.
Allie gave her a look. "Ruby, take a wild freaking guess."
Ruby glanced at Allie, then at the sky, then back at Allie again. "Oh yeah."

MarcelGalliard790

Darkcel watching from the shadows was done with all the petty emotions. "Grrr...." He whispered looking at the groups with their petty smiles and....he had pulled out the two persona masks he took with him. "They will come crying to me!" Darkcel whispered and then saw the technological thing that was.....what was that anyways. "Grrrr.....ENOUGH SMILES!!!!" Darkcel shouted as he sent Dark spikes at Marcel.

(Epic name reveal for Darkcel.) "Zant!" Marcel shouts as he floated out towards them. "Oh I'm sorry did that hurt. GOOD!" Shadow shouted as he then heard a squish sound. Spikes had gone into Marcel's chest. (Time for one of my most planned out transformations.)

In a dark room in Marcel's mind he saw a demon glowing with Brimstone. "Who are you?" Marcel asked as the Demon responded with "Zarathos." The demon had promised that he would watch him and protect him. Marcel surprisingly agreed.

Porco and Alexis were panicking. "Not my brother!" Porco shouted as tears began to roll down. Chimes could be heard as the moon turned pitch black and the sky turned to a red. "Is this you ZANT!" Porco shouted at him. Before Zant reluctantly shook his head to a no.

Bells can be heard from around the school. DONG! The brimstone logo had appeared on the moon. DONG! Marcel raised like a vampire off of the ground. DONG! Brimstone had swirled around Marcel. DONG! Marcel opened his eyes to show pure brimstone and it looked like fire. DONG! The giant midnight wings had spread out. DONG! His skin changed to a pitch black. DONG! His teeth became razor sharp. And with a loud ring that faded into quiet ones. Marcel's horns had changed as well.

(These are the chimes. The calm ones for the first two are with Zarathos and the last two would be the red sky and black moon. Then the loud rings are for the transformation now the last ring is for the horns so maybe some of the exta rings can be for Hornet coming Maaaaybe @Cryronn the Mudkip )

Last edited:
Maya smiled fretfully, a bit nervous at his response. She took a few brisk steps forward before hugging him tightly. The air around them was frigid, but here it was warm. It was then that Alexis crashed into her in a crushing hug, earning a quiet giggle from the ginger girl. Still a bit pressed against Soul, Maya returned Alexis’ hug, smiling warmly at the others as they noticed her arrival one by one. Taking a gentle breath, she looked back at Soul, studying his face with a tentative expression, as if she planned on something. Biting her inner cheek, she looked to the ground, flustered and trying to calm her nerves, before...

Before flinching into him as dark, razor-sharp spikes impaled Marcel from behind, and she could only watch as he crumpled to the ground. Chilled to the core, Maya spluttered weakly, trying to process what was happening. Porco was crying, there was blood on the grass... it suddenly felt so much darker, so much colder, the sky shifted to a sickening crimson. Tears burned in her eyes as raw fear grabbed at her heart, and the girl staggered backwards. With each ringing chime sounding in the distance, Marcel’s body rose as if revived with necromancy. Eyes swirling with flame, skin going darker than night.

It was, for a lack of words, very, very scary. And suddenly the reunion was not as joyful as it had been moments ago.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked back at the group before focusing his attention on Zant. "What the? This is new." Zant said surprised stumbling backwards. "Welcome. I will be your nightmare for the evening." Marcel had begun with some twitches. "So tell me. What are you afraid of?" Marcel asked Zant before things in the sky went back to normal.

Marcel quickly appeared behind Zant. "MAYBE YOU'RE AFRAID OF BEING SUBMERGED IN THE OCEAN WITH NOW WAY OUT! AS PREDATORS DESCEND UPON YOU!!!!" Marcel said in his demonic voice and holding him by his neck. "Or maybe you fear knives-" "Nah my greatest pleasure!" Zant had interrupted an Agent of Brimstone.

Marcel then immediately thought on another fear. "Or maybe you fear..." Marcel drifter off as a Yoku clone of Marcel when he was younger had appeared I front of him. "Isolation. Being all alone with nowhere to go. And no one to turn to. As the walls close in on you. The silence. Is deafening." The younger galliard had told him before fading away. "What the hell are you?" Zant said actually experiencing fear for the first time.

"But there is only one thing you really need to fear." Marcel told him before grabbing him and slamming him into a wall. "ME! You are not asleep. THIS IS REAL! I'm real. And I will not rest. Until....." Marcel said before grabbing him by his head and slamming him harder. "I have DESTROYED your life! EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU CARE ABOUT WILL BE GONE!" Marcel told him before letting him go.

Zant was speechless and couldn't move at all. "So what's your next move. Victim. Will you accept your fate or try to grow powerful just a little while longer? The choice is yours." The galliard stated before he knew true Justice. "All of those screams still haunt me....." Marcel begun to speak again. "AND IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Marcel stated looking at Zant

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It all happened so fast.
The trio of girls saw the apocalypse-like happenings, looking on in horror.

Allie had memories like this. After all, she'd seen her fair share of.... events. There was a truly evil presence in the air... she could sense it.
She could see chaos below, in front of the school. She felt... death... unnatural... she could hardly think, her mind was far too disturbed.

Darkness was Raven's thing. This, however, was not.
She loved red skies and dark days, along with demonic presences - after all, she was a demon herself - but nothing like this. Whatever was happening below was not good.

Ruby was normally oblivious to danger. This, however, was an exception. The rainbow pixie was on edge. Her appearance was now rather dreary, with black hair, torn black jeans, and a white t-shirt, along with her normally brightly coloured wings taking on a shade of lavender.

Allie’s eyes narrowed. “I’m going to see what’s going on down there.”
Raven flinched, then forced a smile. “D-don’t die, OK?”
Allie gave a falsely nonchalant smile back, before letting her wings unfold. In a bolt of blue energy, she took to the skies, heading towards the group.

MarcelGalliard790

"All of that innocent blood....All their vengeful, restless spirits.....It was because if you." Marcel told him as Zant was still loving it. "And I kept count of every time you did." "Don't you mean YOU!" "Meh same difference." The two were going back and forth about the haunting voices in Marcel's mind.

Porco decided to stand. "He tries to kill me, then dismisses me on the first day, fakes being us, and now.....heh. Guardian protocol. Activated." Porco smiled and the guardian went after the two and Targeted Zant. "Porco you genius!" Marcel exclaimed aloud. Zant couldn't get rid of the targeting. Boom! Zant was hit with a shot from the guardian.

Marcel needed to bring justice. "This is it huh? The moment us three have been waiting for!" Zant shouted at the Galliards. "Ready to lose after all that you have done Zant." Marcel and Zarathos talked in sync. Marcel charged at Zant and grabbed him. And stared him down with his version of the penance stare. "Feel the torment of a billion, Billion, extinguished souls. Feel the pain. Of eternal guilt." Marcel said in a demonic voice with Zarathos.

Shadow couldn't see and dropped the masks. "Finally!" Porco said happily as he grabbed the mask for captain Kidd. "Aren't you going to grab yours?" Porco asked Marcel but instead picked up the mask and flew towards Maya. "Look I know you may not trust me like this but...I want you to have this. Take good care of Arsene." Marcel finished before going towards Porco again.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie)
At an incredible speed, the ice manipulator blazed through the skies. Winds howled around her, as her power began to build up.
Her eyes were glowing an icy blue, as she landed on the ground. She had no idea what was going on, but gave in to her desire to stop it.
Her expression was cold and emotionless, as the temperature dropped by several degrees. “What. In the name of hell. Is going on here.”
In reality, she was terrified. However, Allie was not in control - her other side was completely driving.

(Raven and Ruby)
“Oh Allie, don’t get yourself killed,” Raven muttered.
Ruby tilted her head. “Why would she get killed?”
Raven turned to the immature pixie, and forced a smile. “She’ll be fine. Allie can hold her own in any form of battle. And I’ll go down if she’s having trouble.” She looked calm, but her eyes betrayed her.
Ruby sighed. “You’re hiding something from me again. I know it.” She turned away, signifying that the conversation was over.

MarcelGalliard790

"Not quite how I imagined that this would end but...WE CAN STILL END ON A HIGH NOTE!" Shadow told Marcel before pulling out a dark switchblade. Marcel held his face and Shadow kept going for the stomach. Marcel had enough and twisted Zant's neck to the point of injury.

Zant had slammed into a wall and looked at Porco and Allie. "Hehehehehe.....you're in trouble now." Shadow had taunted Marcel. "Go on. Say this hasn't happened to you before." "Shut up." "Make me. Come on. Finish me." Darkcel told him but there was a long pause before he spoke again.

"*Sigh* It doesn't matter. I win. I made you lose control." Darkcel had begun his last koupdegrace. "And everyone here will Kill you for it." Darkcel told him before he looked at him bloody red mask broken Dark eyes. "See you. IN HELL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAEGH!" Darkcel had broken his neck to the point of no return. He had faded into the shadows but the shadows revealed the spirits of those Zant had slain. The spirits finally surrounded Marcel. They had thanked him for setting them free. Including their sister Ymir especially thanked them.

The spirits had floated towards the sky. Porco begun to cry again. "Geez I promised myself I wouldn't." Porco said wiping his tears and programming the guardian to shoot at the sky. The guardian shot and the sky cleared to the starry night sky and white moon. "I'm an agent of brimstone now. What does this mean?" Marcel asked Porco but Porco didn't know anything about the agents of Brimstone.

Last edited:
(Oh ok.)
Leo finished cleaning his dorm and decided to venture out. He puts his warmest clothes he haves, a scarf, and his ol trusty headphone to listen to his music. He exits his dorm and his adventure begins. During his walk, he noticed Raven and Allie. He stops and waves at them hello and continue walking. He walk toward a small forest outside the school. "This scenery is perfect.", he said to himself as he sets up his piano.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Lily had both slept in and had met each other to talk over some food about how their school experience was, when they finished they ventured a bit outside and saw the group gathering

DoggoKing22

(Nice. Time skipping to the month with probably one of the best holidays. Christmas. And since it’s December, I’m guessing there’s snow right now. I’m only assuming. I don’t know if there is or not)

Waking up super late and looking outside the window from his dorm, everything seemed a little bit odd to Chris. There was white. And a lot of it. It was everywhere. He got dressed and went outside, sporting his usual clothes, adding a sea foam green bandana with a black stripe going down the middle that covered his mouth and nose so his face didn’t get cold. He got himself into a bubble and floated to wherever the group was, without touching the ground covered in white. Finally catching up with the others, he asked embarrassingly, “Hey. Um....y’all might hate me when I say this, but what’s this white stuff on the ground. Is this what y’all call uhhh....I remember it starting with an ‘s’ or something. Sssss-uuuh. Sssnooo-snow-SNOW! Right! Is this snow?”

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel took a deep breath in. It was finally over. "Finally. No more of him." Marcel told Porco as the both of them looked around and saw the snow. "Might as well change back." Marcel sighed and his giant horns went back in and were replaced with his classic horns, His wings went back to normal size, His eyes flickered out until the faded out to the normal black and red, and lastly his skin changed back to his normal skin tone.

Porco knew that he was hesitant during the battle not sending the guardian faster. "Look I-" "Forget it. I'm already over it as is." "But I can improve on the program! A-and I can try to make them better!" "How do you exactly think you can improve?" "Making more and having them on full guard all the time." The two siblings were arguing about the battle.

Alexis walked down and slapped the both of them. "Enough you two! This arguing won't get you anywhere! Right now we need to celebrate. Zant is gone and it is snowing!" Alexis finished with excitement. She ran off and tried to make new friends.

"You know. She is right." Zarathos told Marcel as Marcel couldn't help but smile. "Yeah. I know." Marcel told him and was still wondering about something. "Hey Zarathos?" Marcel asked him but Porco was confused about who he was talking to. "Yes Marcel?" Zarathos replied. "What exactly are the Agents of Brimstone?" Marcel asked worried but also curious about what they were.

Soul blinked, and backed away. He started to heat up again, flames appearing on his hands and feet. However, something made it so he couldn’t throw the flames... and he stood there watched as victory became theirs, somehow within below 10 posts (oops I broke the 4th wall). Without his help. His heat died down, and he swallowed his fear and walked up to Maya and put his hand around her.

“...Maya...” he sighed, and then hugged her. “Sorry our reunion had to be halted for that... I-I’m glad to have you back...” he said, choking on some words. Suddenly, you heard someone step into the area. “I heard noise and-“ he paused. “...oh great, Maya’s back.” It was Nero. “Good to see you. See, I got no bone to pick with you. You were a fine partner in the Tourney.” He said simply to Maya.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco walked over to Soul and Maya with a sad look. "I just wish I was quicker with instincts. I could have help my brother if I had the guardian just blast him from the start and none of this would have even happened." Porco told the two now feeling guilty for not being quick enough.

Alexis was going to prank the two by a simple mistletoe on a string. 'Finally my prediction will come true!' Alexis told herself as she waited for the perfect moment to get Soul and Maya to have their moment that the original characters were waiting for.

Zarathos had begun to explain to Marcel what the Agents of Brimstone were. "The agents of Brimstone are special demons who were born with Brimstone and accept who the want to be. Back in the olden days. The agents were like Heralds and would warn about something happening. In these new days they are different humans disguise as demons watching just incase of something were to happen. Your father was the last leader of the Agents. He told me to find you and teach you to be the next leader of Brimstone. And here we are now. I feel like you are worthy of being the Leader." Zarathos explained past, and present but didn't decide to go towards the future. "I guess I am a part of something bigger." Marcel told Zarathos as he was now surprised about his new role.

(Also is it bad to say I see this being the Wintery music?)

Maya let out a little “eep!”, immediately flustered again as Soul wrapped his arms around her. She hid a smile, resting her head on his chest for just a moment before the embarrassment was too much and she had to wiggle herself away. She flashed him a little smile, crinkling her nose slightly.
She looked up at the sky with an almost childlike excitement, her smile growing excitedly. Tiny flakes of snow whirled around, clinging to everyone’s hair and fluttering to the ground.
She blinked, stunned, as the mask of Arsene was pressed into her hands. She looked up st Marcel, puzzled, before offering a reassuring smile. “I’ll do my best.”
She looked at Christian and giggled softly, amused at his lack of knowledge.
“Yes, you goober, this is snow,” she mused with a grin. She shook her head at Porco, who was apologizing fretfully. “You did all that you could, and it’s okay. It’s over now.”
It was then that Nero approached, and she grinned. “Glad to hear it. Hope you haven’t done anything stupid since I left.”

It was also then that she turned awkwardly to Soul, after looking around the area. “Hey, where’s.. where’s Tara? I kinda wanna surprise her, too,” she murmured sheepishly, ducking her head with a little smile.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes glowed harsher. She could see that the danger was gone, but her subconscious anger was still piloting.
"I have asked once, and I won't ask again. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?"
In reality, fear was visible on the fairy's face. She had no idea what had just gone down.
The snowy ground beneath her feet was beginning to freeze into ice, due to her loss of control.

DoggoKing22

“Aight. Thanks, Maya. Snow. Snnoooow. So if this is snow, then that means the stuff that looks like shredded cheese after being grated that’s falling from the sky are snowflakes. I’ve seen those before.” He smiled at Maya as he popped the bubble and landed on the ground. He picked up a handful of snow with his bare hand, not even flinching because of how cold it was, and watched it as it started to melt, “Where I lived, it didn’t snow that much. At least once a year. I have seen snowflakes fall, but they’ll just melt as soon as it touched the ground. So I’ve never seen snow before with my own eyes.” Chris looked over at Allie confused and said, “I dunno what you’re talking about. I just got here, but I really hope nothing really bad happened to the others.”

MarcelGalliard790

"I guess there is a bigger picture for my powers." Marcel announced and Porco looked confused. "What do you mean 'Bigger Picture' brother?" Porco asked him before Marcel got up and held a single sphere of pure Brimstone. "I have learned a lot about myself these past couple of months. I am grateful for that. But the one thing that is still bugging me is...why? Or how did our father become the leader." Marcel just had so many questions but it's best that he left them unanswered...for now.

Alexis was ready and secretly held the string with the mistletoe above the two. 'Yeeessss!' Alexis was having a moment inside her mind about her prank. 'Now everyone's dreams about the two can come true!' She told herself before giggling a little bit.

Porco thanked Maya sincerely for everything. "You have always been here for all of us. Always helping in anyway you can. Helping us through struggles, helping us see who we really are, just people who are sometimes needing help. You always know how to help someone even though they were mean to you before. You always know how to stand up for others. I am really honored to have met someone like you. But yeah in all seriousness where is Tara? I haven't seen her in a while." Porco gave a speech and then also asked the same question about Tara.

Soul made a long "Hmmmmmmmmmmm..." and then remembered something. "-wait- she said she was going into town to buy decorations for our dorm room for christmas time." he said, a smile crossing his face. Soul then looked up, and then his face became flustered. "Oh f*ck." he said aloud, looking up at the mistletoe. "...Alexis why must you do this to me. You're a good friend, but seriously..." He blushed, knowing he had to, just... it seemed forced.

Nero sighed and stood off from the crowd. He smiled at Maya's comment, but then opened his phone and made a call himself. "Hey Nerius." He said.

Maya frowned slightly upon finding out where Tara was. She’d been hoping the girl was here..
She flinched for a moment as one girl she... didn’t really recognize... bursted. She looked to be a fairy, and a very, very mad one at that. Maya put her hands up in an attempt to be reassuring, taking a step towards her and completely missing the little mistletoe prank.
“It’s- hey, I’m- we dont really know what happened. But we do know that it’s over, at least for now. We’re safe. The... the only people who might know are Marcel and Porco. I’m sorry if... if you’re scared, or- worried. Are you.. are you new...? I, um, I don’t recognize you,” she muttered sheepishly, ducking her head.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie faltered. The icy wind around her faded away as she went back to normal.
"Oh s%$#, what did I do subconsciously this time..." she mumbled.
She noticed the girl staring at her. A faint smile appeared on her face.
"I dunno if we've met. My name's Allie. I came in October, some time around Halloween. And... my apologies for nearly going nuclear. I don't have a lot of self-control." She chuckled awkwardly.
"I tend to lose control of what I'm doing when I'm scared, so I often scare people by accident. So... I'm sorry." She looked genuinely ashamed of herself.

MarcelGalliard790

"Yeah we can explain everything. Everything that happened while you were about to go nuclear." Marcel told her and explained everything about the battle. "I hope that she doesn't do something like this again." Zarathos told Marcel in his mind.

Alexis blanked for a moment before realizing.....Maya was gone. "Grrrr chaaaaaaa!" Alexis pulled the string back and ran until her timing was going to be great again.

Porco had used a hi-tech wrist watch to call L.T. to him. "I could tell as well sir." "Yes I was hesitant during the battle to release the guardian." "But don't worry that just means more room to improve!" "Of course it does L.T. come on. I'm gonna introduce you to a couple if friends." The two talked before Porco walked over to where Soul was. He introduced L.T. to Soul.

DoggoKing22

After watching the rest if the snow melt into water in his hand, he took the water and shot it at a nearby tree, chipping off a big chunk of it. “I’ve only seen snow for a couple of minutes and I already like it. I can prolly use it as an advantage when I fight.” He said to himself, “....speaking of, let’s have a lil fun, shall we?” Chris picked up some snow and made a snowball, hurling it at Allie while shouting “Oi, Allie! Think fast!”

Soul breathed a sigh of relief and made a passing glare at Alexis. “You see now, nothing ever goes to plan. Nothing. Even half my battles that I strategize for catapult off the freaking rocker I’m the only sane one the serious dance is tomorrow I don’t have a date and now I’m rambling like a freaking madman-“ he coughed. “That hurt... anyway...” he turned to L.T. “So, I’m Soul. What the butt happened 5 minutes ago..?” He asked.

Soon, Tara would return to the campus in warm winter clothing, carrying shopping bags full of stuff to decorate the dorm. “Ooo I’m about to get Soul out of his 2 month rut and-“ she blinked. “No way.” She dashed up to Maya and hugged her. “Maaaayaaaa!!!” She yelled, probably cutting off any response from Allie. “You’re BACK!!!”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
At a barely visible speed, the girl extended her palm as her eyes glowed blue again. Instantly, an icy spike materialized in the air, slashing directly through the snowball and blasting it to snowflakes.
She began laughing, a playful sinister tone to her voice. "Haha... cute. Challenging an ice fairy to a snowball fight."
Instantly, several glowing orbs appeared around her. The orbs began firing snowballs like machine guns toward Chris, as Allie simply smirked.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco and L.T. looked at each other awkwardly not owing how to tell Soul. "Well let me give you the brief explanation. We were having a reunion and stuff. Darkcel, Shadow, Zant-Just whatever you want to call him. Impaled my brother with dark spikes and my brother transformed into a demon and me and him both fought him. I used this. A real working Guardian. And together he fell and the spirits from those he had slain were set free knowing their death had been avenged." Porco told Soul giving the brief explanation.

Marcel knew it was a good time to introduce them to Zarathos. The brimstone sphere grew bigger and Marcel threw it to the ground. It changed shape to a human and this Zarathos had appeared. "Why am I here?" Zarathos asked Marcel as he had no idea why he was there. Marcel explained to the others that this was the guy he struck that deal with to be able to kill Zant.