• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl sighed, her voice trembling slightly. She mentally prepared herself, both excited and reluctant to get this off her chest.
"Okay..." she stumbled.
"So... the snowball fight we were having... I was having so much fun. It was hilarious how you guys were targeting me, it's the most fun I've had in a while. But.. it kinda resurfaced some memories... and one horrible one in particular."
Her voice cracked a bit. "Have you ever wondered... why am I not attending school with my race? Why am I here, of all places? It's because... I am forbidden to return to my home."
"Since I was young, I've been different. I had very little self control over my powers, and was prone to exploding - as you saw earlier. Mostly, I was helped - people went out of their way to help me cope."
"Even with my... oddities, I was a skilled ice manipulator. Most likely the best in that particular village. And there were.. certain people... who didn't like that very much. There was.. another fairy, a fire manipulator... who hated me, because I was slightly stronger than her. Not that there's anything I can do about that, it's just how I was born."
"So... one night, she and her equally stuck-up friends ambushed me on my way home. They attacked me with their magic, knowing that I couldn't handle it for long without snapping. And - they were right. The physical and mental stress was just too much... and I lost control. Even worse than that battle I was in back in October. No one was seriously hurt - thank goodness - but that girl and her friends milked it for all it was worth. The Council took notice, of course, and... because of the accusations, decided to banish me permanently. All of a sudden, I was a dangerous being. Normally, the punishment for an explosion like that would be much more severe, but they dropped me at a volcano, so that was a death sentence anyway."
"I was barely hanging on when Raven found me. She managed to cool me down for long enough that I could sustain my cold temperature. We've been friends ever since."
Through her explanation, the effects of her past showed on her face. "The snowball fight kinda brought back the memories of being attacked. That's why I left in a hurry." She bit her lip.
"...I shouldn't be telling my sob stories to people. I don't want to be seen as the emotional ice fairy with PTSD." She laughed bitterly.

Maya smiled at the siblings, before turning to Soul as he took a sharp breath, as if to yell to her, only for him to stop himself abruptly. She blinked, and tilted her head for a moment like a confused puppy, her brow furrowed. In the end, all he said was to return the hat and gloves. She smiled warmly at him, nodding, before waving the group goodbye and leading Drake and Diane to the administration office.
“So,” she hummed softly, trying to make small talk. “Where are you two coming from?”

Drake got off the wall as he and Diane followed Maya to the administration office as the question was asked where they had originally come from. Which caused Diane to inwardly sweat drop as she was worried where this would go but while she tried to think about how to answer Drake decided to speak up.

"Came from Twilight Academy in the East. Never knew there were other superpower schools around." Drake admitted as Diane was thankful he didn't mention any details on their transfer beyond the name of the school.

In the darkness sat a small black cat with pink and blue eyes. One have blue the other half bright pink. On his neck sat a ribbon caller with a red teardrop gem.

Saphrax sat and listened to the snow fairy and her story. On top of a tall branch he could be seen. After the story was told he decided the girl needed some cheering up.

Jumping down he walked up to the girl with icy wings and pawed gently at her leg. He rubbed up against her to show that he wanted some attention.

Tara hugged her. “I’m sorry to hear that... that must’ve been horrible to go through. I can’t even imagine... how can I even think to feel sympathy... I haven’t gone through anything that horrible...” she sighed... and noticed the cat. “Well... seems feral cats are a lot more... affectionate than I realized...” she said questioningly.

Soul smiled, and waved to Maya, before shooting her a text that she’d hopefully see later- “Hey, wanna hang out at my dorm room later tonight? Maybe around 6-7? I wanna ask you a few questions, and just hang out after you’ve been gone for so long.” He Typed, and looked to the woods.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Chris was about to walk over and comfort Allie, until he froze when he saw the cat, slowly backing away from the tree he was hiding behind. “C’mon man. Whyzit gotta be a cat, let alone a black one. I’m dead for sure.” He somehow yelled at himself quietly as he kept backing up. As you can tell, he probably didn’t have a good relationship with cats in the past. He kept backing up until that bad luck kicked in for Chris.
*loud snap*
He stopped and quickly looked down, spotting a stick that was broken in half below him. With a soft “Shit!” He bolted off and climbed the closest tree that had high enough branches to hide in.

Maya hummed thoughtfully with a little nod.
“Mm. I’m pretty sure there’s quite a few scattered around the country, most of them are just very under the radar..” she murmured in consideration, before doing her best to be a tour guide.
“Anyways, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here. Well, I hope so. Classes aren’t too stressful, honestly, and the people here are super nice. You’ll fit in pretty quick, I bet.”
It was then that her phone vibrated in her back pocket. She ignored it for a moment, pointing the siblings to the office. “Just over there! One second, I’ll follow in a minute.”
She pulled out her phone, eyeing the text suspiciously before realizing it was from Soul. Upon reading it, her face went pink. Oh, God.
Yeah, sure! See you then!
The response showed no evidence of her slight panic, and she looked around for a clock.
5:30?!
She buried her face in her hands, mumbled something under her breath, before fixing her face and following the twins into the office as if nothing had happened.

Soul smiled at the response, and put away his phone. “All righty then.” He said, and walked over to Marcel. “Hey bro, could you tell your girlfriend to stop putting mistletoe over me and Maya’s heads?” He asked politely.

Nero hung up the phone, and walked over to Porco. “Brother Of Marcel, right? You’re also a half demon? Well, two’s a crowd, and three’s an infestation. Guess we’re more than that since me, you, your brother, and Alexis are all half demons. How are you?” He asked.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Raven)
"Make that five," Raven interjected. Bored, she formed a small sphere of fire in her hand and played with it.

(Allie)
A faint smile appeared on her face. "Thank you... I needed to get that off my chest." She laughed ever so slightly.
She noticed the cat pawing at her leg, bringing a smile to her face. She'd always had a soft spot for animals.
"Hello," she greeted lightly.
She heard a crack in the foliage, and snapped to attention. She saw movement up a tree, and instinctively moved.
Her eyes flashed blue, as she shot an icy projectile at the tree. It turned to fragile ice, which would crack under weight.

DoggoKing22

Watching the tree crumble below him, Chris decided it was time to show himself and explain why he followed. He quickly jumped out of the tree and landed on some bubbles the threw onto the ground to make sure he had a safe landing. He turned over to Allie, “Yoyoyoyoyo hold up! It’s just me! Before ya say anythin, can I please explain why I’m here?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie relaxed when she saw that the culprit of the noise was Chris. She'd always been paranoid whenever she talked about this particular section of her past... which she typically only talked to herself about. Or Ruby, because she usually didn't pay attention. At all.
"...oh, that's a relief. I thought you were - someone else," she said vaguely. "Yeah, go ahead and speak." She assumed that he hadn't heard her breakdown.

DoggoKing22

“Ok. Thank you.” Chris brushed off some snow as he started talking. “So let’s just make it easy to say. To sum it all up without going into detail and having a long explanation, I followed you because I knew somethin was up. There.” He started to very slowly back up again. He added on to what he was saying, “Also there are two reasons why I didn’t just approach and talk to you. One: I thought I would just be a horrible person if I would just barge into the conversation unannounced. That would just make you hate me. When you were done talking, I WAS plannin on walking over to talk, until the second reason arrived: the cat. You don’t wanna know how I am with cats. Just....no.” When he finished talking, he looked over at the black cat. “Listen, cat. If you’re secretly a shapeshifting person tryna secretly listen to the conversation like I did, just know I’m sorry. My relationship with cats is horrible. Any type of cat. Not just black cats.”

Saphrax still in the form of a cat winked at the guy from where he had perched himself. The callor on his neck seemed to shine. Walking over he rubbed up on Allie. He felt as if she needed something to cheer her up and felt as if this form would helo. Walking in front of her he put his front paws on her legs. Wanting up receive some attention from the ice girl. He meowed to get her attention.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco was surprised when Nero came over and decided to talk to him "Well. I am doing fine. Been working on some stuff but. The information about it is top secret and only to be shown at the proper time." Porco told Nero and analyzed some Data for some if the guardians. 'No no. Come on dude. Tell him about the Blight protocol.' 'No I can't he can only know about it when the time is right.' Porco kept contemplating all of his choices.

Marcel was listening to a band cover of Enmity of Dark Lord. 'I don't know why. But I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.' Marcel told himself as he continued listening to his song. He couldn't help but think about his Darkcel was a personified shadow. 'What if he is still alive?' Marcel asked himself as he continued to think about questions like this.

DoggoKing22

“Oh yeah. One more thing.” Chris remembered what he was going to talk to her about. “We all have each other’s back. If you want, you can talk to me or someone else about some of the problems you’ve been having in the past. Unless if you want to keep some things a secret. Take me as an example. I admit it, I’m not a big fan of cats. That’s because I usually get into bad stuff whenever I see a cat. That’s why I started backing up. Just remember we’re here for you.”

"Really? Even more than these two?" Diane asked interested though the fact some chose to be secret made sense. Would be better to keep private and try not to attract too much attention now. Though she was quick to hear about the school and already she sensed it would be a welcoming atmosphere. "Aw that sounds nice I am sure we will make ourselves at home."

"Sounds boring." Drake replied almost bored at how serene this place sounded before he got elbowed in the side by Diane who glared at him. "Ow what?"

However, it appeared that something on Maya's phone sucked her attention as she assured that she'd catch up as both glanced at each other before they shrugged and walked into what was directed to be the administration office.

Leo finished organizing his dorm and decided to go and reunited with the group outside. Before he reunite with the group and decided to get some warm drinks.

He walked to a nearby shop and bought cups of hot cocoa. He finally reunited with the groups. "Hey guys Im back and also if any you want hot cocoa. It gonna be on the table" He left the warms drink for any one who want some.

Maya followed in shortly after, looking normal albeit a bit flustered.
“Figured it all out?” The girl mused to the siblings, glancing at them as it seemed they had figured it out. She smiled slightly, before looking apologetic. “Ah- listen, I... I’m really sorry, but something just came up.. I hope you two are fine with figuring things out from here? Uh, the dorms are... to the left and upstairs from here, so hopefully you can find your way. I’ll check up on you two soon, but for now I’ve gotta go.” She explained, a bit fast but thorough-ish nonetheless. She flashed them one last apologetic smile, ducking her head and waving before hurrying away with an air of importance.

Soul yawned. “Better head back to my dorm... I’ll see you all later.” He said to everyone who was still in the area of the snowball fight arena. He stepped through the snow layers, his breath heavy and in clouds. He entered his dorm, shut the door, and sat down on the couch.

Tara smiled, glad the two were able to smoothen things out. “Well, I better check on the dingus that lives with me in my dorm.” She said, winking. “I’ll leave you two to your devices~”

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked over at Tara and forgot to talk to her at all. He wanted to do something that he considered cool. He slid on his feet and went right next to her. "Don't forget about me." Porco told her as he went right next to her. "Sorry I didn't talk to you at all. I was busy with helping my brother destroy some shadow dude." Porco told her and proceeded to tell her about the battle they had. 'I have a surprise for her that also goes with me asking her to the dance tomorrow.' Porco told himself in his mind as he wants to go with her.

Before making her way to Soul’s dorm, Maya slipped into one of the public bathrooms in the school. She wiggled her hands out of the gloves and took the hat off, smoothing down the frizz of her hair because of said hat. She set the gloves neatly on top of the hat and carried them to the dorm.
Gosh, she was so stupid...! All he wanted was the hat and gloves back, she didn’t even realize...
She looked up at the door for just a moment, her gaze lingering, before knocking softly with just her one knuckle.
“Hey, its- its Maya, I have the stuff you let me borrow,” she mused, just loud enough for him to hear past the door.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Her smile growing larger, Allie gave the cat a pet under the chin. She wasn't sure how to behave -
until she noticed the cat's eyes. One pink, one blue.
Though it was completely invisible on her face, she knew what was up here. Either this was a very strange cat, or a Shapeshifter. She was leaning towards door number two.
I'll play along... for now.
She turned to Chris, smiling. "Thanks... I appreciate it. How long were you standing there, by the way?"

"Okay, thank you!" Diane called out as Drake had an eyebrow raised as she walked off before he turned to his sibling. "I get the feeling people here don't like us. We got that Leo guy, I think that was his name, who dipped and now this girl."

"Don't be ridiculous. Other students are probably busy with their lives, I can guarantee it has nothing to do with us, so save the conspiracy theories." Diane said with a roll of the eyes as the siblings entered the administration office and waited for whoever they were suppose to see to come in.

DoggoKing22

Chris inhaled through his teeth at the question, “Don’t get mad when I say this. But I’d saaay... since you started talking bout it. Sorry.” He thought of ways to cheer her up. Those thoughts, being stupid ideas. “You know what? I got an idea. I usually cope with my feelings by playin games or drawing. Maybe that’ll be the same with you. What do ya say? It’ll be fun.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Her voice caught slightly. In other circumstances, she’d likely be more than a little mad. But it was obvious that Chris cared about her, so she found it hard to get angry.
She closed her eyes, a smile forming on her face. “I’d like that. A lot, in fact.”
It was at that point where she realized the difference here. Here, people actually cared about her. Here, she had a sense of importance, of.. normality. And she liked it.

"Meow?" Saphrax tilted his head and looked to Allie for moment. He thought about what she had said. Knowing she needed space, he rushed off. He as he got to the edge of the forest where everyone was, and before he was seen he transformed back into himself. His eyes became just plan bright blue again, and his hair became bright pink again. He walked into the school. He needed to find the administration office. He did not need a jacket like most of the other students, he felt pretty comfortable in the cold weather. He did eventually come to a door with two people in front. One a boy and the other a girl. It looked like they could be related somehow. Walking up to them he spoke in a British accent. "Hello I am looking for the administration office. I am a new here and need to register. My name is Saphrax Blackwell by the way."

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was thinking about his surprise. 'I saved 200$ for this surprise. And my little way of asking Tara to the dance. Galaxy gold flowers.' Porco told himself happy about his way of asking Tara to the winter dance. He knew she would love it and he would finally see Tara with her hair down. 'Gosh just how beautiful she looks now. I can imagine what it would be like with her hair down.' Porco told himself as he began thinking about Tara with her hair down.

Marcel thought it would be a good idea to scare his brother. In the ways of a meme. Marcel had found a high vantage point to where Porco couldn't see him. He had jumped from that point down to where he was. "Hello there." Marcel had announced his ways of entering. Porco knowing this had done a very accurate Grievous voice. "General Kenobi." Porco proceeded to say before the two brothers couldn't help but laugh. "Even though we argue sometimes Porco. We still have fun." Marcel said smiling.

Soul opened the door, and smiled. “Thanks! Wanna come in? I did ask if you wanted to hang out...” slowly, a blush fell upon his face before he shook it off. “...y-yeah.”

Tara smiled and walked up to Porco. “Hey! Sorry, I was talking with Allie. Can’t tell you anything, different time, different place my friend.” She giggled, and tilted her head. “I assume you have something to ask me~?” She laughed. ‘God He’s so predictable~ he probably got me something super nice and expensive... Porco in a nutshell~’ she mused in her head.

As Diane and Drake waited, they saw a new voice speak up to them as the sibling pair turned to a guy who introduced himself as Saphrax Blackwell as he seemed to also need the office.

"Oh hello there. My name is Diane Millard and this is my brother Drake. We are kinda new transfers looking to be admitted officially." Diane said as she introduced themselves a well as they reason they needed the office. Drake himself glanced at the guy as he took a couple sniffs as he noticed a curious scent.

"Uh, you hang around a cat or something?" Drake asked as Diane groaned. Her brother had a habit to sniff people due to his dragon-traits if they had any unique scents. The fact he managed to restrain himself till now was impressive but Diane figured it was too much to ask for it to be sustained.

Smirking Saphrax shook his head. "No I have not been hanging around a cat." Thinking he could show off a little. He transformed into a large black panther. His fur was sleek and looked very soft. Eyes were still bright but one changed from blue to pink. The choker he had one became a caller for the large cat. Saphrax laid down on the ground with his head on his paws. He looked up to the siblings. His head was tilted to watch their reaction.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco began to have blush on his face. "Uh-I-Yeah. I-I did has something to ask you Tara. I think you would probably say yes to it though." Porco told her sometimes stuttering on some of his words due to the pressure of his brother watching him ask Tara. Porco got on one knee and pulled out a bouquet of some galaxy roses with a pure golden stem. "Will you go to the winter dance with me...as my date?" Porco asked her with a confident smile on his face.

Marcel smiled at his brother before going to find Alexis. "Hey." "Oh hey Marcel! How is it going?" "It's going good Alexis. Thanks for asking! But I did want to ask you something." The two talked and Marcel got a bouquet of Black roses with green stems. He got on one knee and presented the bouquet to her. "Will you go to the winter dance with me?" He asked with his iconic smile. Alexis was freaking out and kept exclaiming yes.
(These are the roses the brothers presented)
Porco:
image.jpg

Marcel:
image.jpg

"W-wow..." Diane said in shock, though given this was a superpower school really she should not have been but the fact he changed into this large panther before their eyes still had been impressive. Something Drake reflected as well with a big toothy grin.

"All right this is what I am talking about! Since we are in the showing off portion of the greetings..." Drake said with a smirk as Diane sweat dropped already having sensed where this goes.

"N-no wait you only have so many pairs of shirts and pants to..."

Rip!

Drake's skin and body began to change even before Diane finished her sentence. As his skin became covered with black scales, his nails and teeth became sharpened, his eyes turned bright yellow with black pupils and the most distinguishable change came with a tail ripped through his pants making a hole for it to move through and a single wing popped out and over his left shoulder as Drake revealed his humanoid dragon power.

Maya smiled sheepishly, before nodding and entering the dorm. She was fairly quick to making herself at home, as this was not her first time in the cousins' dorm. She sat (albeit a bit stiffly) on the couch they had, but her mind was a wreck. Awkwardly clearing her throat, she fiddled with her hands.
"Um- so! You said you wanted to.. talk about.. something..?" she mumbled softly, mentally swearing herself out for how forced the questioned sounded.
(bwagh short post)

The panther looked to be smiling as he saw the Drake transform. Saphrax changed back to his human form. Smiling the sharp fangs could be seen as well. "That is so cool. I am glad mine does not ruin clothes. It would kill my budget. So where are you guys from?" It was kind of nice that there was another person who can change forms as well.

Soul smiled, and made a small chuckle, sitting down next to her on the cushions of the couch. “W-well, a few questions actually... first of all... where have you been for the past two months? I-I mean, sorry if it’s personal and crap I’ll totally back off...” his face went red again.

Tara blushed profusely. “Well- I- of course dummy! I’d go to the dance with you anyway, didn’t even have to ask~!” She giggled, giving him a big hug. “Thanks though... it does indeed mean a lot~” she said, a soft smile on her face.

Nero stood in the snow, watching as sundown began. Something wasn’t right in the air. Something wasn’t right on the area... and it was gnawing...

Two shadows stood in a clearing in the woods.

“Tomorrow...”

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled and hugged her back. "You know those were about 20$ per rose so.....I mean I don't know why they weren't even more expensive because the stem is made of pure 24 karat gold." Porco told her as he explained about the roses. "Your eyes reminded me of stars A beautiful thing to look at and always see." Porco told her as he kissed her.

Marcel saw Nero looking at something and took notice as well. 'So my inferences were correct. I need to be on high guard tomorrow. For me and everyone here.' Marcel told himself seriously. Immediately a thought came to mind. 'Zant....if he is a true shadow....then he should be there tomorrow as well. Maya and Porco have the personas. But my brother has all of his tech. I feel like he would use his tech. Mostly...the blight protocol that he told me about.' Marcel thought to himself about anything that could happen tomorrow.

Maya sighed dramatically, immediately slouching into him.
“It’s so stupid!” She groaned, resting her forehead on his shoulder and glaring down. “My mom, she- she sent me away to live with my uncle, i didn't even have a choice,” she muttered. “It was ‘cause all the attacks... It took me two months to convince her to send me back.. it was hell, all I did was chores...”
She looked up at him, pouting slightly. “But it’s fine now! Because I’m back!”

Soul broke into a smile and a chuckle. “It wasn’t the same without you... it was kinda boring actually. Glad you’re back, You’re just the right amount of spice I- well- everyone needs in their life- Ehe.” He then thought for a moment, and took a deep breath. “...my second question... is... earlier, when I was rambling, I said I didn’t have a date to the dance tomorrow, and you tried to look mad... didn’t work... and told me that I did have a date... what was that all about?” He asked. He kept the blush off his face, though it was close.

Tara smiled. “Damn son, that’s way too expensive for me-“ she blushed when she was kissed, but enjoyed it while it lasted. When they stopped, she winked. “Thanks~”

(I will not forget.) The door to the administrative office opened up. In the doorway stood a muscular, suited man. “I am principal Freezeflame. What business do you have here at my office?” He asked.

MarcelGalliard790

"Heh. Anytime my dear." Porco winked and told her as stuff was getting strange for some odd reason. Some reason his brother and Nero were looking in the woods. 'Hmm. Maybe I need to activate it. The Blight Protocol.' Porco said getting ready just incase if anything happened. L.T. had arrived and was ready just incase if anything happened.

Marcel's eyes ignited into pure red and flickered like flames of vengeance. His wings hadn't changed yet which meant he wasn't in the brimstone form yet. He still had to wait for when stuff went Haywire for him to transform. Alexis saw this and got prepared just incase.

Maya went red, immediately taking her face off of his shoulder.
“O-oh! That! Yeah! Um- so- well, I- I just- I had a lot of time to think while at my uncle’s, and-“
She looked at her hands, her back stiff. “A-and- well, I was hoping- I dunno, I was thinking- maybe we could- go...?”
She gulped awkwardly, her gaze flickering from the ground to him.
“But.. not as friends....?”
She immediately hid her red face in her hands, shaking her head. “Unless you don’t want to-! I’m sorry, I-“