• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Phoenix walked in the direction of the dorms. They wanted to try and find their roommate. Looking around in the hallways, they found a door that looked like it would be to their dorm. Opening the door they found a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. Taking the room that seemed to be unclaimed.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Yeah. Oh, and also..." She raised an eyebrow. "Next time you see Raven and I'm not with you... give her a little "message" for me, kay?" Winking, she began walking, as snowflakes continued to fall.

Meanwhile, Ruby was flying through the dorm halls. She'd heard that she had a dorm-mate now, so she was quite excited.
She saw a girl that she didn't recognize, and flew down. She didn't really think it through, so she crash-landed in the middle of the hall. Her appearance changed yet again, now giving her rainbow-colored hair, a white shirt, and a rainbow-colored skirt along with white leggings and rainbow wings.
"Hiya! I guess you're... Diane?" Ruby asked, a smile on her face.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Um..sure. What’d ya want me to say?” Chris asked her as he kept walking. While looking around, he tried to slowly tighten his grasp with Allie’s hand. It wasn’t tight enough to hurt, but it was fairly tight. “Is it somethin about us bein together? I’m guessin it is.”

The walk back to Maya’s dorm room was quiet, leaving the two teens completely to their thoughts.
He freaking kissed me. He kissed me! What! Oh, my god, this.. wait, does that mean we’re...? Aaaaaa definitely not! We’re not.. are we dating?? Oh my god, Maya, chill.
She tightened her grip on his hand just a bit, evidence of her working mind. They approached her dorm, and she went to say goodbye, but.. wait a minute, was that Christian?

Soul looked around at the icy landscape. In the dark it was a lot gloomier, but the snow still had that lustrous shine that it always did. He was left within his thoughts.
I should ask her officially. I have to, I mean, yeah yeah, I gotta. Come on Soul, don’t back out now, you’re doing so well..!
He didn’t see Christian, and paused before they reached the dorm. “Hey Maya? I have a question... I- you- well-“ he took another deep breath. It’s been a good strategy so far, why not keep trying. “-will you be my girlfriend officially?” He asked in one breath, his face going flush afterwards.

Leo was astonished with Porco's program. "This is amazing but I think we should put him away before we get in trouble", still amaze of the device. "I still impress, but I see that something bothering you", Leo sipped his drink and toss it at the trash. "If you don't want to talk about it's fine", he suggested.

"Eh I ain't the type to worry about that kind of stuff. Anyway let's head off..." Drake said with his bag already packed as he'd walk with his new roommate Saphrax as they would look for their dorm. Soon fiding a door that had the matching number to the one he had been assigned on his key as he moved to unlock it as he moved in and instantly jumped on one of the two beds present.

"Gotta say these beds are already a step up from Twilight Academy."

As Diane walked down the dorm halls trying to figure out how she'd find this Ruby girl, a sudden flying object stumbled and crashed before her as Diane looked on with wide eyes as the girl changed before her eyes. A shapeshifter? Either way the girl asked if she was Diane and she quickly shook her head to get over the surprise as she nodded.

"Y-yes. And you would happen to be Ruby?" Diane asked in kind just to make sure.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Ruby)
"Yep!" Ruby squeaked. "Nice to meet ya!"
Tiny bursts of rainbow energy formed at her palms, exploding into sparkles as she giggled.
"Too much?" she asked. Not waiting for a response, she said "Yeah, too much." She changed her wings to a light pink, and her hair to a pastel purple.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Porco couldn't help but smile when Leo complimented his program. Porco feeling a little too confident decided something. "Tomorrow at science. I will show off all of my tech!" Porco announced proudly before taking more sips of his drink. 'Really good stuff. Wonder where he got it from?' Porco asked himself as he didn't care about that at the moment. "They will finally be able to see what I can do to help everyone!" Porco announced as he quickly pulled up Hi-tech screens of data to be able to deactivate the program. The blight went into a ball and shrunk to the purple blob. It went back into the container and vanished through the portal. "Heh. Finally someone can recognize my brilliance." Porco said outloud and knowing nothing went wrong.

Alexis before leaving Marcel's dorm kissed him and went off towards her dorm excited of what Marcel showed on the guitar. 'If he shows that off tomorrow. I would be so happy!' Alexis told herself excited but stopped in awe when she saw the blight leave. 'Porco is a genius beyond any of us. Damn. Tara got lucky with this one.' Alexis told herself before running off to her dorm.

The girl felt her heart jump up to her throat. She looked down, her face reddening.
“Y-yeah, I’d like that,” she mused softly, flustered. She got on her toes and pressed a gentle, chaste kiss to his cheek, her fingers still intertwined with his. And with that, she was rendered too embarrassed to function, so she pulled back, biting her inner cheek and flashing him a tiny, nervous smile, before waving goodbye and shutting the door to her dorm. Immediately upon the door closing, she turned her back to it and slumped against the door, her knees up to her chest as she repressed a squeal, hiding her red face in her hands.

Soul blinked, his face going flush. He uttered a quick- “Thank you-“ and “Goodnight-!” Before she collapsed back into her dorm. Just then he noticed Allie and Christian walking up. He immediately started to stutter and think of an excuse. “You- er- uhm- didn’t see anythi- Okay you guys totally saw everything...” he looked down, his face crimson. “...yeah...”

Tara waited around in the kitchen, making herself a few sandwiches. “I hope Soul actually asked her. Hah, he probably did... I hope he did... I believe in him... I think...” he sighed, sitting down. Lord knows why she’s talking to herself.

Hornet finally responded. “Whadda you want, Newbie?” She asked him, looking around the city.

(@Godjacob, the dorms are all set up like suites. There is two bedrooms, bathroom, and common area with a kitchen.)
Saphrax looked at the room it was nice. Glad to have his own bedroom. He was not sure how his roommate would be put off by appetite.

"Umm... Drake I need to tell you something. I have an unusual appetite sometimes. So when that happens I do not want you to be freaked out when you find something a bit unusual in the fridge."

Phoenix was in the room their stuff had appeared in their dorm. Starting to unpack they pulled out some unusual items. Crystals lined the shelf above their bed. It books in a language that most would not understand what was in them. Pulling out clothes and storing them in the wardrobe was a lot of fun. There were many different styles.

"You shouldn't jump to the guns, yet", He chuckled. "The thing should be approve from the principle before making a big reveal", he suggested. "Well the dance is coming up, and I don't really know if I should ask Raven out.", looking up the sky as the snows calmed.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled at his friend. "I feel like you should ask her. I'm gonna go and ask Freezeflams if I can so...see ya in a little bit." Porco told his friend as he went towards the principle's office. Porco being a polite kid knocked at the door first and then waited for a response.

Alexis saw everything that soul had done. "Sweet move soul~" Alexis laughed and teased him knowing her ship had finally set sail. 'That guy had finally worked up the courage to ask her.' Alexis told herself before walking into her dorm to see someone else there. "Oh hi! I'm Alexis. I assume you must be my roommate." Alexis introduced herself.

Zarathos seemed a little angry about what Hornet had said. He didn't want to express his anger. "I saw two shadows over by the forest. I can only deduce that it had to be the two. I saw them just watch the students. Nero seemed to be the first to notice it. Marcel joined in afterwards..." Zarathos explained to Hornet.

Phoenix smiled as they heard a voice behind them. Turning they saw a girl, taking in what she had said a joyful look made it's way to their face. "Oh I am so glad to know that I will have a roommate this place is so big compared to where I came from before. It is also less green and plantlike." Turning back to the unpacking Phoenix took out many different plants that seemed to be from a different place then earth. They were all vibrantly colored and well nurtured.

((Apologies. Probably should have asked about what they were like ^^'))

"Well I do have not just the fighting style but appetite of a dragon, so it would take a lot for me to be freaked out by food in the fridge." Drake replied with a grin and with that he would begin to set up shot himself as he unpacked. Unlike most students he tended to pack clothes fit more for 3 students than one given his transformation worked to ruin his wardrobe just as it had been made evident today. He began to load them up as well as take out what appeared to be some sort of portal game system as he began his search for the nearest outlet to charge the battery.

"What kind of food is it?" Drake asked, now that the topic had been moved to that curious what his new roommate meant by that.

"W-wow..." Diane said, simply speechless as she saw the dazzling hand that seemed to explode rainbow colors and the way she changed her hair on a dime. She glanced at her hand bag where she kept several unknowing but clattering items and realized her power lacked the same visual flare as hers seemed to. Diane quickly shook her head and offered a smile and a hand.

"Well, nice to meet you all the same. Hope we become good friends." Diane offered to her new roommate.

"Why don't I just show you." Walking over to a cooler, Saphrax pulled out a blood bag, that looked like the ones seen in blood banks and t.v. shows. It was neatly labled with the blood type on the front. "Well you see I am a vampire. I had transfered here to control some of my unusual powers."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Ditto to that! You need help unpacking or anything? I'm able to help."
She saw the slight look of awe on Diane's face, and tilted her head. "Ohhh yeah, you're new. I should probably explain what I am. I'm a Rainbow Luxien, but that's not as cool as it sounds. The rainbow energy I can use is weak and unspecialized, so I have some extra cool powers to make up for it. I can change my appearance on a whim - like you saw - and to some extent, I can also change my element. If I wanted, I could use fire magic, but it wouldn't be as strong as it would be if I were an actual fire Luxien. It's kinda cool. My friend Allie is also a Luxien, but she doesn't like talking about it. She told me about her past once, but I wasn't really listening. Some stuff about banishment and bullies, I dunno.." She held her hand to her head. "Aaand I started droning on again. Pardon me."

(Allie)
The ice fairy shook her head, smiling slightly. "You know what, never mind. I'll do it myself. In fact, I'll do it now."
She closed her eyes momentarily, and a blue glow formed in her hands. A few seconds later, Raven's enraged scream was heard. Though she couldn't see it, she knew that Raven was now likely covered in a massive pile of snow and frozen in her spot. She smirked.
Her head jolted up when Soul spoke, and turned red. "No, I didn't see anything..." she lied.

"I...see...." Drake said, eyebrow raised as he learned that the cat-person before him was also a vampire which itself raised all sorts of questions of why he can turn into a panther and not a bat or something. His skill set seemed interesting if confusing but irregardless he really only had one comment that could have been made on the matter.

"Well, so long as you keep your blood urges to the bags and not me I don't see why this would be an issue. Though does this mean I should avoid buying garlic in the future? I mean I don't eat vegetables anyway but uh...eh forget I said anything." Drake said naturally curious if he followed the other mythical vampire conventions though he seemed fine walking around in the daylight. Maybe he had sunscreen....okay on a snowy day yes that seemed odd but what else had he been left to consider?

"Oh no no! I-it is okay really, I do not mind." Diane said with a wave of the hand as she had not minded Ruby trailing off as she heard the girl describe her "not so cool" powers which if her stunned face had been anything to go by Diane seemed to consider just the opposite.

"Are you kidding? T-that all sounds incredible! All those abilities, the flare and potential....you should be proud really that sounds diverse and capable." Diane complimented with a small smile as really she had not met that many students with multiple powers under their belt. Her brother technically counted as one though really it all tied to the dragon physiology banner. Either way she reached into her handbag as stuff banged around and she pulled out a bottle cap.

"My power isn't nearly as flashy. Or has a list of abilities really. But I can alter and bend metal to my will." Diane described simply as she demonstrated this but causing the bottle cap to float with her mind and began to crumble and bend it until it became a miniature heart for Ruby to see. Naturally she soon had a sheepish grin as she rubbed the back of her head as it seemed simply compared to what Ruby just displayed but she had to show what she could do.

"I-it is more impressive when it is small stuff like this. Big objects tend to give headaches right now." Diane said with a sweat drop.

"Well if the situation calls for it, I can borrow powers from others by draining their blood. Though they never last long." Saphrax had a smirk on his face as Drake went through the mental process of meeting a vampire for the first time.

"Well you do not have to avoid any food. Some myths are just that myths. The only thing that really would harm me would be the sun. If I did not have this choker on my neck it would be a slow and painful death of turning to ash." Taking the bag Saphrax released his fangs and punctured the bag. The blood could be seen moving up to his mouth as he sucked it up like a capri sun.

DoggoKing22

“Aight. Go nuts.” Chris said to Allie with a little smile before he looked in the direction of where he heard Raven screaming from a distance, giggling for a couple of seconds. Snapping back to Soul, he replied with “Don’t worry, dude. We saw the whole thing. And honestly.....that was pretty cute. Ya did a nice job.” He then started walking to the door and knocked 3 times softly. “Ey. Umm...we need to get in. Mind if ya move away from the door for a bit?”

"Yea see ya later", Leo waved farewell. He remained seated to muster up his courage to ask Raven out for the dance. "Ok Leo you got this, don't hold back you got this. Oh, what am I saying... I don't have it", he said to him self. He continued his attempt to muster his courage.

Soul smiled slightly. “I see you have one too now as well... good for you buddy.” He smiled, giving the both a thumbs up. Then he saw the look on Christian’s face and his smile widened. “I swear to god if you stole her heart with a fucking meme I am going to laugh so hard.”

“Nah. I’m on City Patrol today.” Hornet said, and became slightly worried. “You need me to come over, Newbie?” She asked him.

DoggoKing22

Chris laughed for a bit at what Soul said, later replying with, “Listen, partner. All I gotta say is this...........professionals have standards. You prolly did somethin romantic to Maya, and I did somethin really stupid and wack, that it somehow magically worked. I think we can clearly see who has the higher standards here.” He pointed at himself with his thumb.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
With a faint smile, Allie's eyes turned to Soul. "Was that a request for a very cold bedroom tonight? I think that was a request for a very cold bedroom tonight. I'll see what I can do." She smiled innocently. "So cold, that not even fire will affect it. At all."

(Ruby)
The girl squealed with delight. "That's actually super cool though! I bet eventually, you could work up to being able to create metal and not just bend it. A lot of manipulators eventually get there, in my experience. The possibilities are endless!"

(Raven)
The demon heard her name being said, and walked over. She saw Leo, visibly nervous and anxious.
"Heya. What's bothering you?" she asked.

"Hum, that power sounds handy in a fight. Presuming you can get a bite on them which I am not too worried about." Drake replied with a grin, his curiosity of the vampire giving way to his own natural confidence as he watched Saphrax bite into one of the blood packs as if it were a packaged drink which caused him to think about the fact that he should load the fridge himself.

He would go and bring a few instant-cook meals....all of them meat, as he loaded the fridge with about a half dozen of them. "Fair warning on my end because of my powers I need to eat a lot so get used to seeing plenty of meat in the fridge. Hope that isn't an issue." Drake asked Saphrax as the dragon and vampire attributes would be sure to be an interesting mix.

"W-well let's not get ahead of ourselves. Though I appreciate the kind consideration even if just a what if possibility..." Diane said with the same sheepish tone as Ruby presented that hypothetical. It was a tempting thought but there was a big difference between metal manipulation and metal creation though if Ruby's words are to be believed it seemed there was a path to lead to that. Irregardless she moved her new heart-shaped bottle cap and rested it on her shirt to act as a button.

Even if compared to Ruby and really other students here her power seemed unimpressive it was nice someone thought it was cool.

"Well, hopefully I can have mine shine but you as a roommate will make that hard. B-but I am sure it will be great! So uh the dorm?" Diane asked Ruby.

Saphrax smiled, he liked this guy. He was someone who would be hung up about sharing a room with a vampire. "Well I am sure that will be fine. I do have a mini fridge in my room for midnight snacks, though I do happen to like fresh the best. I wonder if there are any animals in the forest for me to snack on. It would be kind of thrilling to chase a bear or wolf and bite into it." Out of one box Saphrax pulled out a laptop that he took his room, and an Xbox One. He loved to play Dragon Age two. "I do not think that the meat in the fridge will be a problem for me, but we might get a few funny reactions to it when the others see the inside." Saphrax had been sipping on the blood pouch for a bit and was on the last bit of the blood in thr bag.

MarcelGalliard790

Zarathos felt disappointed. "They disappeared like shadows. Into the cold night. They. Vanished." Zarathos told Hornet feeling slightly disappointed in himself. "Do we just keep watch or do we actually do something? I feel some people have revenge against them and I will represent then as The Vengeful One." Zarathos told Hornet fully confident in himself once more.

Porco tried not to be rude, butwe walked into Freezeflame's office. "Hello sir! How is your evening? But in seriousness I have a question about something. Do you mind if I show some of my tech to my science class tomorrow?" Porco had greeted and then explained about how each one would be data based and showed him the Holo defense and showed him how it was collected to represent the best fighters at this school. He moved through each one but skipped the dangerous one.

Marcel couldn't help but listen to some of his favorite bands like Three Days Grace. One song he really wanted to sing. It had helped him through his childhood after everyday of bullying. Most people would call it edgy but Marcel prefers to put as this. An Emo Ballad: Pain.

"You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one.
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand.

This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work.
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you'll understand.

PAIN! (Pain!)
Without love
PAIN! (Pain!)
I can't get enough
PAIN! (Pain!)
I like it rough
Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all!"

Soul laughed at Christian’s remark, and raised his hands in defense. “Hey, I was making a joke, please don’t freeze my room or I’ll (have the man upstairs nerf you-) do nothing probably just please don’t.” He said, and then remembered that he’d literally just asked maya to date him, which made him go red. “W-well, I’ll see you later.”

Hornet huffed. “Do whatever you want. They aren’t dumb enough to directly attack the school.”

Hidden under the canopy, the two smiled. “Oh, but we won’t Hornet.”

"You got thi-AHH" Leo jumped as he heard raven voice. "Oh h-hey Raven im doing fine. Oh you want some hot cocoa" he offered. He scooted over the side to let raven sit. "Everything is fine" he began to chuckled nervously.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven smiled. "Sure. I usually drink coffee but this'll be a nice alternative." She took the mug, and drank a sip.
"Not hot enough," she muttered. She pointed at it, creating a small flame on the top momentarily. The cocoa was now scalding hot. She took a sip, completely unaffected by what would normally burn a person's tongue.
"Ahh... better.." She took another sip, turning back to Leo. "Nice try, but something's definitely up. Whenever someone says "everything is fine" while laughing nervously, they're lying. What's up? And don't say the sky."

He chuckled at Raven remark. "Ok, you got there", he took a deep breath. "Ok it two thing but i will tell the second later. I was just having some memory of regret. Remember during the Halloween dance how someone change me how I am today" he asked raven.

Maya looked up swiftly, but maybe a bit too hard, as she bumped the back of her head on the door. Mumbling a quiet "ow", she scrambled to the side and quickly opened the door, letting Christian in.
"Sorry! Sorry, I was just- well, you see, I was very out of breath, because I was exercising, and as soon as I got home I had to rest by the door."
It was a stupid lie. Literally anyone could've seen through it. It was then that she noticed the girl behind him, her fingers interlocked with her roommate's. Her eyes flickered with curiosity before she quickly moved out of the way, letting the two in.

Soul trudged back to his dorm, before entering the room and collapsing onto the couch in a heap, Tara next to him.

“Hey Soul.” “Hey Tara.” “So, you kissed her?” “...heh, yeah...” “good for you... did you ask her officially?” “Took a lot of guts to be honest, but yes.” “Nice work. Really. I’m happy for you.” “Think Maya and your’s friendship will be hindered?” “Not if I have anything to say about it!” “...hehe...” the two stood, said goodnight, and headed to their separate rooms.

A cold wind of chilling cold swept lightly across the snowy landscape. Hornet decided to stop talking with the Newbie and hung up, looking down at the city lights. “...May as well head there tomorrow in case anything happens...”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(OOC: I'm going to start tagging the people that my OCs are interacting with.)

Her eyes growing a bit concerned, she nodded. "Yeah, I remember. What about it?" she asked.
She took another sip of the cocoa, heating it once more. She almost set the mug on fire before realizing it and stopping.

(Ruby)
Ruby realized what she was here to do. "Oh yeaaahh, the dorm! This way!" She ran ahead, leaving a small trail of rainbow sparkles behind her in case she got too far ahead.

@Crazytrainer33 @Godjacob

"May or may not get in trouble with campus on that one. I presume the place has some wildlife protection aspect to it. Or maybe not, I don't know." Drake said with a shrug. As he loaded up the fridge with the rest of his assorted meets and meals before he closed it as he began to stretch a bit finding a spot to charge his Nintendo Switch.

"So how much of that do you need a day?" Drake asked his vampire roommate with natural curiosity.

So majestic!

Diane resisted the urge to let out a squeal from the rainbow trail as she nodded and followed Ruby as the girl seemed to lead them to their dorm but tried to keep pace so Ruby wouldn't speed off ahead of her.

Well, seemed the new chapter of her life was finally set to begin.

"Well for starter, what were doing is something we use to do and we could've been doing this till the end of time." he looks up the sky and sigh slowly. "But I screw everything up" he implies. Leo expression revealed filled with regret. "I was dumb, but I had no other choice" he looked at Raven.

"It depends on how much of my power I have used. If I exert myself too much I am liable to go on a bit of rampage. So I tend to drink when I can. It is good that there is a forest near by that has animals so I do not have to attack the students. I do not think that Freezeflame would like that that much." Saphrax smiled as he saw his roommate pull out his switch. "I am glad to know that I am not the only gamer here."

Soul lie in his bed. The soft hum of the heating and cooling somewhat soothed his nervous body. Even with that however, He still felt like a wreck. He pulled out his phone and dialed Spirit’s number. The phone buzzed for a few seconds before being picked up.

Tara lie in her bed. She looked to her bedside table. Hung up on the chair was the dress she would wear tomorrow. She smiled, and pulled out her rubber band, letting her hair down. She flicked the band across the room. She wouldn’t be using it tomorrow.

(Why can I just imagine while Allie and Chrissy are hanging out, Maya just calls Soul and they just talk about stuff. Like, stuff. Who knows.)

DoggoKing22

Chris chuckled as he walked inside and said to Maya, “Lass, there’s no need to lie. We saw everythin. My advice is to just be calm about it.” He, for no reason, started to whisper to her before raising his voice back to normal. Just between you and me, Maya, I feel like a 5 year old kid gettin the best Christmas present ever right now. And I’m super calm about it. Anyway, thanks for openin the door.” The cowboy looked over at Allie and flashed a smile, “You can go ahead and make yourself at home while I go through some stuff. I have an extra sketchbook that’s unused in my room if ya want me to get that, there’s also some multiplayer games on my Switch, and if ya want, I might make somethin if you’re hungry. There might be some........other stuff we can do, if ya know what I mean.” He paused for a bit and started to die of laughter. “I’m just kidding. I meant watching TV or a movie.”

(I just realized what a gentleman this cowboy is. Just take away the last two sentences he said to Allie and you’ll understand what I’m saying)