• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(So is that a no for Porco's tech showcase? @Cryronn the Mudkip )
Marcel decided to change his hairstyle up. Instead of having one eye being completely covered he decided to make his eyes be more visible. 'God I hope everyone enjoys my new hairstyle.' Marcel told himself as he started to brush and make it look the way he wanted it to look. The way of Adam Gontier.

Zarathos decided not to fight the two yet. He had a feeling that they would be back...one way or another. "Hello VENGEFUL ONE!!!!" A mysterious voice from the shadows had told him. But Zarathos wasn't scared. His mind was on the possible threat ahead. "I will spare you. For now." The voice faded into the cold Wintery atmosphere.
(Marcel's new hairstyle would be like this)
image.jpg

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Allie)
The ice Luxien looked around, raising her eyebrows. "Nintendo Switch? What do you play? You name it, I'll crush everyone in this room at it." She grinned mischievously.

(Raven)
The demon looked at the boy, concerned. "Hey, don't blame yourself... what exactly happened? I wasn't really paying attention..."

(Ruby)
"Here we are!" Ruby gestured to the dorm door grandly. "This is our dorm!"
She kicked the door open, as she'd left it unlocked before. "If you need help unpacking or anything, just ask."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
The cowboy turned around to the ice pixie like she did something wrong. “Are you challenging me?” He’s done it, boys and girls! He said it! He said a Shaggy meme! How many memes are gonna be said in this story?
“The god of Smash?
To a fight?
NOW THIS IS GETTIN REAL!”

Chris, now full of excitement, quickly booted up the TV and Switch, activating Super Smash Brothers Ultimate faster than you can say “It’s free real estate”, and grabbed his Gamecube controller. He sat down on the couch, making the menacing characters from JJBA from forming bubbles in his hands. “.........................Prepare to get Wombo Combo’d.”

(BOOM! FOUR MEMES IN ONE POST!)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(What have I done...)
She smiled dryly. "Just be warned. You're going up against the former Smash Champion of my race. Prepare to get Smashed."
Digging into her bag, she pulled out her custom-made Pro Controller and paired it with the console.
As if it were routine, she recited "Three stocks, all items, Final Destination, spirits allowed."

DoggoKing22

“Prepare to get smashed? Lady, you’re talkin to the best player in Texas and Oklahoma right now!” He started to get serious now. Why must you do this, Nasken? It’s just a game. Chris leaned back in his spot, pointing his hand at the screen, “I can roll with that ruleset. But there’s one problem.........seriously? Spirits allowed? First off, I didn’t play through story mode, so I don’t have any spirits. Second off, who the hell plays with spirits competitively? I have never heard of competitive spirits.”
“No items, FD, Fox only.........wait that’s for Melee......No items, any legal stage, no spirits. Take it or leave it.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl rolled her eyes. "There goes 2HKO strats. Fine, have it your way."
Reflexively, she took the wheel and set the match up herself. The Character Selection screen popped up, and her trigger moved to the Miis section. However, she stopped upon realizing that her Mii was only on her console.
@#$%.
She pondered her choice, visibly deep in thought.

"Yeah, gotta have fun outside of boring lectures. Enjoy spars most of the time but I like to play ever now and again." Drake replied with a grin as he noted the X-Box in the room as it seemed there's be plenty of gaming time here which he had not been against. "May want to make sure killing animals isn't outlawed around here first. Good to know there are none people alternatives but just be safe is never a bad move to make.

"Oh thank you but that is not needed. Just tell me what bed you have." Diane replied with a smile as she moved inside and set her bags down. Already she began to dig through her items looking for a drawer to put her spare clothing inside. "Seems this place has plenty of room."

"Well I nearly pummeled her boyfriend to death", he looked at Raven hoping she didn't freaked out. "Just hear me out, before the dance in my old school I overheard the a-hole plotting to drug her, and rape here", he looked at his hands. "After pummeling, she believe him more than me." he remained looking down. "All I did was protecting her but believe his boyfriend and dont know anything else." Leo slowly lifted his head as he attempted to hold his tears.

DoggoKing22

“While ya make your character decision, I’m gonna go grab somethin from the kitchen.” Chris stood up from his seat and walked over to the kitchen, taking out an apple from the refrigerator. He started to munch on the apple while watching zoned out Allie think through her character decision. .....Why does she look cute when she’s thinking? Either I’m weird, or that’s normal for people. He started having his own thoughts as well......really weird ones.

Spirit appeared on the other end of the line “Bro, why are you calling me up?” “Erm... about that.” “...what did you do..?” “You’d like it.” “...no you didn’t.” “Yes I did.” “BRO.” “Hehe.” The two talked some more, before he hungry up and called Christian on FaceTime, pulling out his Switch.

MarcelGalliard790

(@Cryronn the Mudkip What about Freezeflame and Porco's discussion my dude...)

Marcel looked in the mirror and smiled. "I look like the half demon but younger version of Adam Gontier. I am glad about that." Marcel said aloud and decided just to chill and listen to some music. Marcel just wanted to relax after what happened these past couple of months.

Zarathos still kept watch but his eyes changed to a full red and flickered like flames. 'I will avenge those who were cut down by these villains. Zant must still be alive.' Zarathos told himself as that voice he would have recognized from the villains but...this one sounded more shadow like.....Zarathos kept that noted so then he didn't forget. 'Silverscythe, Bloodlust, Shadow....THEY ARE GOING TO PAY!' Zarathos told himself confident in getting the revenge of others.

Alexis was already fast asleep dreaming about tomorrow and the winter dance. But things slowly changed in her dream....more dark...more sinister. People attacked. People she didn't recognize harming so many. But one stood out to her. Shadowy but was still recognizable. "Zant." She whispered in her sleep.

DoggoKing22

Chris was about to take another bite from the apple, until his pocket started to rumble. He pulled out his phone and looked at it. Apparently Soul wanted to FaceTime. Why? We don’t know. What he wanted to talk about? Again, we don’t know. He tapped the accept button and started talking, “Aye. Sup? Need anythin?”

“Hey man. So, I was wondering if you’d wanna play Smash Bros? I made myself an arena. Maybe Maya and Allie could join in too? I dunno...” he said.

Freezeflame looked up. “Yeah. I’ll tell Ms. Malter that you’ll be there doing that.” He said simply, and went back to his computer.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(I'mma wait for Chris to respond to have Allie do anything.)

(Raven)
The girl was silent for a moment. Comforting people was not her strong point by any means.
But she cared enough that she'd try.

"Well.. you did the right thing. And sometimes.. even when you do the right thing, things won't work out for you. But that's OK. Because deep inside, you know that you made the world a better place for someone. And that's all that matters, isn't it?"
"I've struggled with the choice between the right thing and the best thing for me. I don't know if I've ever told you... but me and my father have vowed to never speak to each other again. Why? Because I did the right thing." She took a deep breath.

"Not all demons seek to harm and kill. Unfortunately, my father was not one of those pacifists. He loved killing innocents and stealing their souls. And he wanted me to follow in his footsteps."

"So... when I came of age, I had already left home. Regardless, he ordered me to perform a rite of passage so that I could truly call myself a demon. That rite of passage? Was to kill Ruby Luxae. The second of my two best friends. He would have ordered me to kill Allie, but believed she was too powerful for little me."

"I tried, oh I tried. But everytime I did, my heart said no. Eventually, I went back to my father and told him that I refuse to kill anyone out of cold blood. He was completely enraged. He denounced me, saying that I was not a true demon, but a leeching fake. I was told that if I ever came to him again, I would be killed. Now, I loved my father. But... I just couldn't do something that horrible. So I don't feel very bad about it anymore... because I know I did the right thing. Ruby is my greatest friend - alongside Allie - to this day. And I have no regrets."

She was looking down. There were no tears on her face, but it was easy to see what was going on inside.

"You.. did the right thing. And maybe it cost you the respect of someone. But think about what would have happened had you not done anything! You'd have to carry that weight on you for your whole life, knowing that you could have protected her, but you didn't. And that, I think, is so much worse."

DoggoKing22

(Geez there’s a ton of people now that have a switch!)

“Oooooooo.....yeah aaaabout that..Allie and I were about to smash. She thinks she’s better than me. She might be or she might not be. You’ve seen how good I’ve played in the past, right?” He glanced over at Allie and Maya, and then back at Soul, thinking about it. “I could postpone this and have you come over to my dorm since we all here already, but it also depends on what Allie and Maya wanna do.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Fine by me," Allie called over without looking away from the screen.
Hmmm.. Zelda, maybe? Nah, not really my style... Pichu, hmm, that's a possibility, or maybe... ugh, I dunno.
She put on her gloves, which she kept in her bag for occasions like this in case she started to get excited. She didn't want to accidentally freeze the controller, after all.

DoggoKing22

“Ok so that’s a yea from Allie. Now we gotta wait for Maya’s answer, but I’m guessing it’s gonna be a yea also. Who knows?” Chris replies to Soul on the phone.
(@wintersolstice bruh where are u)

A shadowy figure looked through the window of Chris’s dorm, grinning a somewhat evil grin. “I guess he didn’t change one bit. He’s even gotten the attraction of some ladies. The madlad. It’s gonna be a nice time for you to see me again.....Chrissy.” In less than a millisecond, he appeared in the dorm hallway, looking at the door that leads to Chris and Maya’s dorm.

MarcelGalliard790

"Thank you so much Mr. Freezeflame. I hope you have a wonderful evening." Porco told Freezeflame as he left to go to his own dorm. But he saw a shadowy figure near Chris's dorm. "Hey! Who are you?" Porco asked the shadowy figure. He pulled up some high tech screens as if to start a battle program.

Marcel hopped on his own Switch. (Yes my characters do have their own switches.) He went to go play a couple of rounds in battle rooms. But instead saw that both Soul and Chris were both online playing. Marcel tried to put two and two together and thought they were playing without him. Immediately getting his skull headset and hoping on Discord. (Since I guess Marcel made a chat with everyone there.) And immediately went to call the two on there.

Alexis's dream became worse and worse. Zant had grabbed her taunting Marcel. 'So I guess she is weak after all! She couldn't help anyone! She will always be a roadblock! But I know how to remedy this problem.' Zant spoke and laughed as he prepared a dark sword straight from his hand. Immediately Alexis started screaming out loud. "NO DON'T DO IT PLEASE DON'T!" But it all went quiet when in her dream. Slash! Alexis woke up. Tears flowing but instead of normal tears....they were black. Alexis got up and started running towards the door to their dorm.

DoggoKing22

Almost knocking on the door, the person looked over to its side and saw Porco calling out to it. “Oops. Looks like someone saw me after I activated Roundabout.” The mystery figure said to itself as it reappeared behind Porco. It smiled with its shades on and hands in its pockets, “Chill, man. I’m a student here. I’m a really good friend of Chrissy. There’s no need to worry, Porco.” The figure spotted the high tech stuff he had, and got interested in them. Looking closer at the tech, it asked, without giving Porco the time to speak, “That’s some really nice tech ya got there. You make them? If you did, then that’s talent. I wanna learn more about it. Please tell me what it does. I’m interested.”

Last edited:
"Yeah I might do that, though where would the fun be if I had to ask permission everytime I needed to feed. You really should not starve a vampire of fresh blood. It will not be pretty if you do." Saphrax had said this with a serious face, but could not keep it up long and started to laugh.

Phoenix saw their roommate run out of the dorm it seemed like she was troubled by something. Following close behind her, they made sure that the girl would be alright. "Everything okay mate of the room? What is bothering you? Did you have the nightmares?"

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis couldn't speak. But the only words she could come up with were. "Maya can save me." She bolted out the door black trailing from her eyes. She made it to Christian's dorm but saw everything happening between Jesie and Porco. "Where is Maya?" She asked the two while uncovering her eyes. The black trailed down more and more.

Porco took immediate attention of Alexis. "This isn't normal." Porco told the two of them while pulling up scans of Alexis. "It seems that after seeing Marcel get impaled by Zant's spikes it seems a fear was made. If you can think about something happy...it should be able to fix your dreams." Porco told Alexis as he knew from the sans showing on his data what was happening. "I can answer your question tomorrow Jesie. Sorry..." Porco directs his attention towards Jesie. Porco proceeded to knock at the door. "This should help." Porco told the two as they waited for the door to open.

(AAAAAAAAAAAA BROSki im so sorry im only three days in and ap world is already kicking my ass)
Maya listened to Christian, fidgeting meekly as he revealed that he already knew. She listened to the two bicker about Smash, and upon being invited to join them, she nodded happily. Maya wasn't too great at Smash, but put her in a game of Mario Kart and she knew she'd prevail.
The character selection on Smash was a bit intimidating, and just as the girl locked in on the Wii Fit Trainer ("I like how calm she looks!"), she heard a knock on the door. Seeing how dazed Christian was staring at Allie, she smiled softly, offering to get the door. She opened it to see a panicked Porco, Alexis with black tears streaming down her face, and Jesie. Oh, hey, Jesie. Been a while.
Her attention was immediately brought to Alexis, and the ginger girl stumbled over her words.
"Woah, woah, hey, what's happening? Is Alexis okay?" she murmured fretfully, anxiously looking to Porco and Jesie as if they would know.

DoggoKing22

“I was gonna head inside Chris’s dorm anyway, so might as well....” The now revealed Jesie said to Porco as he, without a second passing, appeared next to Chris, giving little waves from his fingers, “Sup dude. What’s happening? Ya got visitors.”

Chris, immediately snapping back to reality, looked over at Jesie and the others. “Oh. Hey, JoJo...........wait a minute. What happened to Alexis?”
“No idea. Porco said somethin about a bad dream cuz Marcel got impaled earlier.”
Jesie replied to both Chris and Maya.
“Oh. That ain’t good...........wait.....” Chris looked down at his phone realizing that he was in the middle of talking to Soul. “Ok. Soul. Get here, like, ASAP. Somethin happened to Alexis.” He hung up on Soul and ran over to Alexis, with a little bit of a worried face, “Sit down and tell us about what happened.”

MarcelGalliard790

Alexis saw Maya and ran to her. Hugging her tightly. "It was horrible. I never wanted to die....." Alexis told her as she was straight crying. Black flowed.

Porco managed to find the dream Alexis had with all of his tech and got it ready on a high tech screen. "I found it....Alexis if you don't want to watch you don't have to. But no matter what my brother needs to be here." Porco told them as he called his brother. "Yo Porco talk to me dude." "We need you down here now!" "Dude what is it?" "Alexis had a dream that involved Zant." "I'm on my way." The call was rather short but in a red spiraling pillar of brimstone Marcel had arrived.

Marcel seeing Maya and Alexis. He simply nodded at Maya. "Alright. So obviously with your tech you found the dream correct?" "Of course I did. I made all of my tech after all." "Alright show me this then." Marcel told Porco as he watched in shock. From the peaceful dance, To Zant arriving, To a slash to Alexis. Marcel was pissed. His face changing to a pure red. Like he was about to straight murder Zant.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's gloves began to show signs of crystalizing ice when chaos began, eventually slipping off her hands to reveal ice crystals half way down her arms. This was more than slightly terrifying.
Her eyes began to pulse blue, as her emotions began to take control once again. From what she could tell, this was the demon that had caused the chaos earlier.
"I - I'll be right back -" she stuttered, before getting up. She opened a window, flew in the air, and darted out as fast as she could.

Once she was a safe distance away from the building, her emotions had fully taken over. She let out a cry, and a blast of icy energy flared out around her. Blast after blast, she released her pent up fear, anger, and sadness. Soon, she had no energy left.

Now that she'd neutralized her emotions, she headed back to the dorm, flying in through the same window that she'd come through.
"S-sorry... needed to cool off..." she breathed, sitting back down.

DoggoKing22

After Chris watched what appeared on the screen, he thought up a ton of plans to prevent what he saw from happening. But one of these plans stood out the most to him. “Everyone calm down. I got a plan. A plan that may have a high chance of working.”

Jesie, on the other hand, was completely clueless on what he saw and who this “Zant” was. Everything seemed foreign to him, like missing out on a lot of stuff after not being in school for the past two months.

"Raven, were not totally different." he smile slyly. Leo pulled a small box out. "Raven, I want to gi-", he paused after he heard screaming. "It sound like Allie. We should go if anything happen", he quickly stood up and put the box back in his pocket.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
A faint smile appeared on Raven's face, before she heard the scream. She had a good idea of what was happening.
"If you want, we can go check. But that sounded to me like Allie was simply letting loose. She does that whenever she's angry, or scared, or excite- yeah, she's most likely gotten beaten in Smash Ultimate. I wouldn't worry."

(Allie)
After hearing Chris speak, she turned around. Releasing her energy had made her feel much better.
"Yeah? And what might this "definitely-gonna-work" plan be?" she asked, with a teasing tone to her voice.

Maya winced as Alexis lunged forward, embracing her tightly. The girl hugged her back, looking worriedly at Porco behind her. Maya pulled back, her hands holding Alexis firmly by the forearms, holding her steady, before she reached up to wipe the ink-black tears away with her thumb. It almost stung a little bit, the tears smudging black onto her fingertips.
"You're okay," she whispered softly, her voice wavering slightly in an attempt to be soothing. "It was just a dream, we're all here now. You're okay." she murmured, pulling the girl back in for another hug. She didn't know what else to do, really. She heard Porco fidget with his tech and say something about watching; Allie had fled, Christian insisted he had a plan, Soul wasn't there yet. She was so, so confused, so she did all that she could; and that was just holding the other girl.

DoggoKing22

“Listen, I’m not sayin it’s gonna be a complete success. It’s a rough draft right now.” Chris said to Allie with a somewhat calm voice, even though right now is not the time to be calm. “I called in Soul to make sure most of us are here. Plus he’s prolly gonna wanna hear what happened. So for now let’s wait till he’s here. He might also bring in Tara too, so almost all of us are here.” He thought through the plan again to make sure it would work.

“Who’s gonna be part of the plan? All of us have to at least have one job in it, right?” Asked Jesie

“Yea. Right now I have jobs for a couple of people. And one of them is you, JoJo.”

“Sweet. What do I do?”

“I’ll tell ya later when everyone’s here.”

"Just saying as a guy who has been to the detention office one too many times teacher's tend to hate "fun" and well I am just giving you a general heads up." Drake said as he began to place his games on top of a shelf though something he had grown curious about since he got here caused him to ask a sudden question.

"So what is this winter dance thing?" Drake asked, hoping he'd get specifics from Saphrax or at least some details on what it is.

"Well I will just ask them, would you rather have me attack the other students instead of the animals in the woods. I am sure there answer would be the later seeing as most teachers want their students to be safe." Saphrax smirked. Though he would not do anything too drastic until later on. "The winter dance is just like any other school dance. People dress up, find dates, and be all lovey dovey to the partners. Sometimes there will be photos taken to keep the memory alive for a long time."

Phoenix had follow closely behind their roommate. Noticing the tears and not knowing what it was called they walked up to the winged human who they saw hugging in the forest. "Hello winged human. What is wrong with the dark winged one. Her eyes are leaking is something wrong? Is she hurt?"

"Well if that the case then we should go inside",Leo suggested. "I been out for a while. It would be bad for me to get sick", he chuckled. "Wanna walk to my dorm room", he asked. "I-if it's fine",he implied

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was going to lose it. "Count me in." Marcel told Chris trying not to easily lose control. He wanted to obliterate Zant the next time he saw him. He felt so much hate and rage building through his body and he wanted to let it all out.

Alexis just stood there while Maya comforted her. "Thank you. I just don't want to die." Alexis told her as she wiped up the mess on her face. "I feel like we can all be important in our own way." Alexis smiled trying to make herself feel better.

Porco was getting worried even more. Where was Soul at to help? 'Come on Soul! Where are you?" Porco told himself as he continued to pull up hi-tech screens of data and statistics.

Marcel couldn't handle Alexis suffering anymore. He needed to lose control. Show them what he was made of. No longer holding back and will kill anyone who messes with his friends and family. He had begun to transform to his brimstone state.
(This video is how he transforms but instead of a skull the red fire would just turn him into is brimstone form. All fire is red for Marcel's transformation btw.)

(Okay, so I’m gonna tell you all the plan that I made up tomorrow. We’re gonna have a normal day up until around the end of the dance. So no Zant shenanigans, I’m looking at you, Marcel. We’ll be split into three groups and each of those groups will fight Silverscythe, Bloodlust, and Hollow respectively in different parts of the city.)

Soul arrived, Tara in his wake. Soul was out of breath, and he wheezed. “Is Maya okay? What happened?” he asked. Tara saw Alexis and Mara in an embrace, and she gulped. “I assume Nightmare Shiz just hit the hizzle.” She said.

Someone else stepped in. It was Nero. “Shit and Christ, I can’t go one day without one of those stupid fucking Dreams. Thanks a lot, Raven. Anyway, what’s the dumb plan.” “What plan?” “Shut up Soul, and let him explain you turd.” “I’m not the turd you’re the turd.” “Piss off.” “No you piss off.” Nero didn’t say anything after Soul’s last retaliation. “Ugh...”

MarcelGalliard790

(Alright. Alright.)
Marcel dropped out of the brimstone state. "Whenever I see him. He will pay for all that he has done to us." Marcel told them as he fixed up his Gontier Haircut. 'Zant. Whatever he is planning. It must be big.' Marcel told himself as he fixed finally fixed it.

Porco nodded at what Tara said. "Shadow is trying to manipulate the dreams we are having to make fear." Porco told her while looking at the chances of them striking. "Very high chance...." Porco whispered as he shut his tech down for the night.

Alexis explained to the three newcomers about her dream. How it went from a normal day and the dance. To the attack. To her getting cut and how she woke up. "I feel...cursed." Alexis told them as she had recently found out about her Curse. The curse of Babylon.

Soul had arrived with Tara just behind him. As guilty as she felt admitting it, her heart skipped for just a moment; she was the first one he wanted to make sure was okay.
Hey! Cute stuff can wait! Make sure Alexis is okay! Idiot!
Maya glanced at him, offering a smile that suddenly held a bit more than all the others she’d given. Maya was liberal with her smiles, anyone could have one. She waved reluctantly to him, a tiny wave, not realizing that her fingertips were stained black from Alexis’ tears. Then she turned her attention back to Alexis, smoothing the girl’s hair from her face.
“Hey, nobody’s going to die, and that’s a promise,” she mused, going back to comfort the girl again.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
In an out of character burst of anger, the girl whirled towards Nero.
"You know what? Raven was simply getting even with you. And you know what else? That nightmare might have even been helpful, if what it contains is actually true. So I suggest you shut your @#$%ing mouth, or I'll make sure everyone in this school knows about what happened last time we dueled. And I'll let them know every single detail. Clear? Clear."
Confident that she'd made her point, she turned to comfort Alexis. She was slightly nervous to, as her emotions could get out of hand. However, it was worth a shot.
"Hey.. Alexis..." She hesitated, not sure what to say. "I know that it must have been terrifying.. but it's over now... and that's what matters, right?" Her voice was hesitant, as she wasn't great at comforting people.

(Ruby)
"This bed's mine. If you can't tell by the fairy lights that I took the liberty of putting up." She plopped onto her bed, exhausted. "I wonder what Allie's up to? I saw her with Chris in the forest, but then she got really red and told me to leave."

(Raven)
"Sure thing," she replied. "I'll follow you." A faint smile appeared on the girl's face.
She wasn't worried about Allie, far from it. Her friend often had outbursts, and as long as she was a safe distance away from the building, it would be fine. And it had not sounded like it was inside the school.

Nero looked unimpressed. “Let me be sarcastic, you-“ “Nero I swear to god don’t. I don’t want you to get impaled with an icicle after ring that sentence.” He was cut off by Soul, and sighed. “Whatever.”

Soul got on his knees and slid up to Alexis. “We might wanna rub away the black tears...” he pulled out a tissue and gently tried to wipe them away. He haven Maya a quick smile. Tara watched. “So... bad shit’s gonna happen tomorrow..?” She asked.

Phoenix floated back to their dorm. Opening the cuboards and finding a thing of hot coco, they decided to make it for the group. Taking the time to make sure all of the cups had the same number of mini marshmallows, Phoenix floated back to the dorm that everyone was in. "Hello everyone. I thought you might need some of your earth beverage of the hot coco. Other have said it is to help with the nerves and calm down, so I thought I would try my hand at making it." Phoenix had a tray with enough cups for everyone on it.