• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Soul’s face went red, but then, he took another deep breath. ‘Man up.’ He told himself in his head, and gave her a warm smile, pulling her chin so her face was at level with his. “Maya, why would I say no? Of course I want to.” He kissed her on the lips.

Tara raised an eyebrow. “Well, I’m gonna head back to my dorm. I’ll see you tomorrow I guess.” She said, hugging Porco before heading out.

The two figures looked to each other, and then disappeared into the deep woods. The night felt calm once again.

(Marcel, you can wait till tomorrow on the rp, don’t worry.)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
(Ah. Alright.)
Marcel and Alexis headed their own ways and went to their dorms. Marcel practicing a little guitar to a song he really wants to perform. He just had a strange feeling about tomorrow and seeing those two figures just standing there...ominously.

Porco smiled. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." Porco said immediately bolting to the dorm finishing up some more of the Holo defense programs and the Koshia overdrive. "Alright. Now everything should be ready for tomorrow." Porco sighed with relief knowing now that everyone one of his programs were ready to be used at any moment he needed. 'Tara, Soul, Hell...even Nero. If you could understand what I am doing to protect everyone. Even risking myself. Then you would know what my work has been about.' Porco told himself. As he took off his lab coat for the night and put out some glasses.

Alexis was quietly thinking about what all had happened today. 'Those two. Always worried about protecting the school.' Alexis thought to herself but realized one day. She would have to save the day as well.

His hand was on her chin, tilting her face up to him. Her heart hammered against her chest as she almost fell into him, so she put her hands up to stable herself, her hands splayed across his chest, as he kissed her.
He kissed her! He freaking kissed her!
Her mind was racing, her heart beating even faster than her brain could comprehend.
She kissed him back for a split second before it was over, and she pulled away, her face bright red, her hands still on his chest. Her fingers scrunched his shirt slightly and her lip wobbled for a moment, before she buried her blushing face into his chest, screwing her eyes shut.
“There you go.. taking my ideas...” she mumbled softly, before slowly looking up. It was hard for her to maintain eye contact, but she looked him in the eye with a gentle smile before gently taking his hands in her own. She had to look away then, her hands tightening around his. “I really, really like you.” She mumbled, biting her inner cheek.

Soul’s heartbeat went faster than it ever had before, even when he had adrenaline rushes from fighting. Yeah, definitely more than that. When this kiss finally ended, he smiled at her before wrapping his arms slowly around the back of her neck. “I really, really like you too...” he said, his face flushed with red. He squeezed her hands lightly.

Tara stepped into the dorm. “Hey you tw- Okay Wow.” She paused for a moment, but then smiled. “Hey, don’t stop cause’ I’m here~” she went into her room’s doorway, before giving the two a smile. “Good job, Soul.” She said, before going in and shutting the door.

Maya shivered at his fingers grazing the back of her neck, closing her eyes for a moment before Tara walked in.
The noise that Maya made upon her best friend walking in on her kissing her cousin was... interesting.
Somewhere between a squawk and a yelp, the girl pushed herself off of Soul, sitting up dead straight.
“T-Tara!” She choked, her mind going blank. Stupid! This was her dorm, too! “I-“
The blue haired girl smoothly cut her off, and the ginger girl squeaked in embarrassment as she left the two alone again. Left to her thoughts once more, the girl subconsciously ran her upper lip over her bottom one. Were her lips chapped? Oh, no, what if her breath was bad...? No, she’d been absentmindedly snacking on mints earlier. What if it wasn’t enough-?
She glanced in Soul’s direction, gnawing at her inner cheek, trying to determine what was going on in his head. It obviously didn’t work.

"Eh you take the good with the bad. New clothes ain't nothing." Drake said with a grin before he transformed back to his usual form holes in the back of his clothing disregarded for now as Diane rolled her eyes before she was prepared to answer Saphrax's question until the door opened and a man who introduced himself as the principle asked what they wanted which took the siblings attention.

"O-oh um Mr. Freezeflame we are actually here as transfers from Twilight Academy. We emailed out transfer papers and are just here to get official registration to Comet Trail. I am Diane and this is my brother Drake." Diane said as she gave a respectful bow to the principle while Drake merely glanced more puzzled by the name "Freezeflame" than anything else. Least till he got a subtle elbow to the side as he bowed soon after....hand hovered over the hole in his pants to hide his underwear from the principle's view.

Last edited:
Saphrax took pitty on the guy and handed hin the bright pink plaid shirt tied around his waist. Turning to the principal. "My name is Saphrax Blackwell. My teachers Davinci's Scool for gifted vampires reconmended that that I study here. They sent my records over for you to enrol me into your school."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Way to go, Soul and Maya!)

Chris walked a little bit closer to Allie, having a warm smile on his face, “Great! I knew it would help! But for now, let’s just focus on gettin outta here, shall we?” He held his arm out trying to do something, but quickly retracted with a little bit of a blush, realizing what he did. “U-um...you don’t mind if we...held hands on the way out...right?” He attempted to say.

Leo sat in the bench enjoying the view as he drinks his hot cocoa. He watched the moon rises as the shining stars began to appear, and he had a sense of nostalgia in his old school. He sighed "Man if I wasn't an idiot this would never happen", he mumbled as he puts his arm on his face. He continued watching the scenery as he continued contemplating.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(WOOOO! ROMANCE! THINGS! EXCITEMENT!)
Though her species was normally barely capable of blushing due to their natural pale skin, the pink was definitely visible on Allie's face.
"I don't mind at all," she said softly, standing up.
Resembling her excitement, tiny snowflakes began to fall around the ice fairy. Unlike her typical icy winds of nerves and fear, this was playful and serene. A light dusting of snowflakes fell onto the pair.

A snowflake fell on his nose, "Oh, it snowing, truly beautiful," his eyes began to tear up. He began to wipe and silently chuckled. "It has been so long that I felt this emotion", he continued to cover his even more to hide his emotion. He continued his face cover for a bit and continued to sip his hot cocoa. He continued watching the snow as his tears are rolling down his cheeks.

Soul blushed at Tara’s sudden intrusion, but took a long, deep breath once she left. ‘At least she’s happy for me...’ he thought, smiling at Maya. He saw her face increasing in worry and hugged her. “Hey... don’t worry about whatever it is...” he said softly, trying to soothe her.

Tara stood in her dorm, and put the flowers into a small pot. She looked around her room and sat down on her bed. ‘Ohhh, Soul. Should’ve known it wouldn’t be too much longer...’ she giggled to herself, and laid herself down.

(I’ll postpone my next Freezeflame post until I got my responses in the discussion thread)

MarcelGalliard790

Porco had put the glasses on and looked at his collection I battle programs. He had read over each one that he had made. 'Koshia Overdrive, Blight Protocol, Holo defense C.T.H, Guardian Hard drive.' Porco was going to continue before he found one of his most Dangerous creations. 'The Calamity Processer. It is completely made of Malice. One of the most dangerous substances known.' Porco had told himself as he got all of his battle programs together and hid them somewhere safe...Just incase.

From the top of a mountain. Zarathos was watching and making sure that his prized student...Marcel wasn't getting into trouble or starting trouble. But he saw something in the woods that seemed rather off....two shadowy figures just watching the students. He pulled out a walkie talkie he had. "Hornet. Come in hornet." Zarathos said urgently as this was an important time to discuss with her about what he saw and if she was it as well.

DoggoKing22

The cowboy softly grabbed Allie’s hand to help her stand up easier, smiling a little bit with a lot of redness at the face. He’s never held hands with a girl before, so this being the first time made it extra special for him, along with the light snowflakes adding in a little bit of romance. “Y’know, Allie. I can do more than just hold your hand right now...” Chris told Allie in a smooth tone of voice, but then started laughing a bit. “Hahaha I’m just kidding....unless you..want to?”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
It seemed that Allie's face had thrown her species limitations out the window. Her face was now the shade of a tomato, rolled in ketchup, and painted red. Snowflakes began falling even faster, covering the ice fairy in snow.
She couldn't get anything coherent out of her mouth, with the sheer mix of emotions running through her head. A vague nod could be seen, although the girl was not exactly sure about the implications of what he had said. Whatever it was, she felt that it was right. And her intuition rarely misguided her.
Someone actually likes me! Like, really, genuinely, likes me! Like, not because of pity likes me! OhmygodohmygodOHMYGOD-

Unbeknownst to either of the pair, Raven was hovering above the forest. She sat in a treetop, completely soundless and motionless. She'd be near impossible to detect.
When she saw the interaction between the pair, her eyes widened.
Could it really f#$%ing be? she thought. Holy crap... Allie's in l-o-v-e!

MarcelGalliard790

Porco was stressing out about every thing that had happened these past 2 months. 'First we had that Halloween Dance, Then Zant came in and screwed up the reunion of lovers. Now there is possibly going to be an attack tomorrow.' Porco begun to think as he had started to become light headed. "Maybe some fresh air could help." Porco said as he walked outside in his winter outfit. He was stressed and just needed fresh, winter air.

Alexis got bored and decided to go and stop by Marcel's dorm. She had stood at the door hearing some if the guitar in the background. Aclava had moved away so it was just him by himself. She really wanted to move into his dorm so then they can spend more time together. She then knocked at the door.

Zarathos had quickly warped over to where Hornet was. "So. Did you see what I see in the forest?" He asked her curious about I she saw the two figures as well or it was just him, Marcel, and Nero who saw the shadows. "If it is them...then...we will be ready." Zarathos said with confidence afterwards.

"Hey Alexis! Come on in." Marcel said as he let his Girlfriend in. "So what's up?" Marcel asked before the had a conversation. "Well I got bored and I decided to come visit you." "I wasn't doing much either. Just mostly practicing guitar." "What were you playing?" "I was doing my own cover of the Flooded caves theme from The Binding of Isaac afterbirth." "That sounds cool." The two just mostly talked. Marcel decided to hug and kiss her. Alexis blushed a whole lot. Alexis always had loved Marcel, ever since Marcel first met her.

DoggoKing22

Chris took in a really deep breath as the snowflakes started to invade his hat and cover it with white. “What I’m tryna say is that......I was too nervous to ask in the past, and I thought it would be a good idea to do it now. So here we go.” He took his hat off and pressed it lightly against his chest. He took in another deep breath, “Allie.....would you like to be my girlfriend?”

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's face went completely blank.
He must be joking.. or pitying me.. or trying to trick me...
She thought about it for a moment, a smile slowly appearing on her face.
Maybe.. this is real...
"Yes," she gasped.

Above them, Raven pumped her fist triumphantly.
HOLY S#$%! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING!

Leo saw Porco Outside, "Oh, Hey Porco how are ya", he said as he waves his hand to signal him. "It seems that you're in a pickle", as he wiped the tears off. "You want a hot cocoa and wanna talk about it", he offered.

MarcelGalliard790

Porco noticed Leo. "Oh. Hey." Porco walked over and told him a little sad. "Sure." He had answered Leo's question about talking about his issues. "I just put my full effort and time into getting stuff to protect this school. No one decides to bat an eye about it. I made stuff that can help the future of this school. And what does everyone think. Nothing. It's like they are ignoring my attemps to make this school more helpful and protective." Porco told him about everything he felt was wrong. "You're the only one I trust enough to show some off my work and have some attention towards." Porco told him as he took a sip of his hot cocoa. "If you want I can show you one of my programs that will surely help in a battle. Of course that is if you want to see it." Porco told him.

Phoenix had been in the woods. It was not that cold to them. In the forest they saw a girl in a tree looking at two others. Curious Phoenix floated over whispered to Raven. "What are you looking at?" Phoenix perched themselves on the branch above and dangled their body upsidedown to talk to Raven. Phoenix was wearing a magenta cropped hoodie. The shoulders could be seen. A skirt the same color was worn over a pair of black cropped leggings. The skirt was longer on the sides and back. The front is see thorough and a bright green color.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Behind her palm, Raven reacted. "SHHH! My best friend is having a romantic moment for once in her life! This is so exciting!" Her voice was inaudible to the pair below, but would be audible to Phoenix.
"I - don't want her knowing I'm here. She'd probably kill me."

"Oh. Sorry did not mean to bother you. I just wanted to know if you go to some place called Comet Tail. I am supposed to be meeting some guy Named Freezefire there." Phoenix was not talking loudly but just enought to heard by Raven. Being very curious Phoenix stayed to watch Allie and Chris. They wanted to know what would happen with the two.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven turned bright red. "No, you're not bothering me at all. Yes, I attend Comet Trail. It's just over there," she said as she gestured to the building. "Yeah, Freezeflame is the principal. Makes sense that you're going to see him, if you're a transfer student."

Meanwhile, Ruby was getting bored of playing by herself. She decided to head to the forest in order to check on Allie.

"Sure, I'm quite curious", he said as he sipped his drink. "Before seeing your invention. Do you notice snow is coming down quite quickly" as he chuckled. "It seem that our cowboy might have won the Snow Princess heart", he continued chuckled. "Will lets see these program", he smiled to know these program.

DoggoKing22

At this point, Chris basically ascended farther than happiness and excitement. Probably something along the lines of “almost speechless and extremely super duper happy and excited combined”. He decided to hug Allie with the most amount of happiness he had right now, letting out a faint “Thank you so much.” in the process.

"What is the tall fellow in the hat doing to the small winged human? Is he trying to hurt her? Should we intervene?" Phoenix had a puzzled look on their face. It seemed that they have never seem two human hugging before.

Maya squeaked softly in surprise as Soul hugged her. It wasn’t a big deal, a hug was nothing special, really; but now that she’d come to terms with her feelings during those two months, suddenly it was something completely foreign. She sighed into him as he wrapped his arms around her, laughing breathlessly. “My parents are gonna freak. They really liked you,” she mumbled absentmindedly, as if that was what she should be thinking about. Not like she just kissed Soul or anything.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Raven looked a bit miffed. "Nonononono, this is how humans express affection for one another. They're not hurting each other." She'd put two and two together already; she wasn't stupid.

As the pair hugged, a stick could be heard cracking from a bush. Allie froze and turned around to see Ruby, who was holding back a giggle.
"Allie has a boyfriend! Allie has a boyfriend!" she sang.
"Ruby. Leave. Now." Allie looked like she wanted to murder Ruby.
"..okay." The rainbow pixie left casually.
Raven, on the other hand, was much more vocal about the new relationship. She launched from her spot and flew over campus, and dug in her backpack. She eventually found a megaphone - for some reason - and grinned evilly.
Pulling out her megaphone, she screamed "ALLIE HAS A BOYFRIEND! ALLIE HAS A BOYFRIEND!" in a similar manner to Ruby.

Soul laughed dryly as well, running his fingers through her hair. “My Mom, Dad, And Spirit are gonna freak too... this is my first time in this type of r-relationship...” his composure faltered, putting him into a deeper shade of crimson. “Want me to walk you back to you and Christian’s dorm..?” He asked her, his heartbeat heavy.

Tara peeked through the doorway. “You guys going? Alright.” She walked out, a smile on her face, going into the kitchen like nothing happened. Soul smiled slightly. “...maybe we should go before Tara starts asking questions...” he whispered to Maya.

Freezeflame nodded. “Okay... let’s get dorms out of the way. Drake and Saphrax, you share a dorm, and Diane, you share a dorm with someone named Ruby. Here are your keys.” He handed the keys to them. “I trust you won’t loose them?”

Phoenix smiled. Righting themselves they flew down next to the couple. Waving as green energy followed behind him. Finding the girl in the tree with a large horn like device Phoenix floated next to her. "What is that weird device you are using. Also what is this boyfriend you speak of? Is it like a role in your society?"

DoggoKing22

Chris thought it was a little bit funny when Ruby and Raven started to say what they were saying, but it got annoying pretty quickly to him. “You wanna just, like, head back to my dorm as I promised? Or do ya want me to drop you off at your dorm? It’s starting to get a lil bit noisy and annoying with the people chantin like lunatics.” He quickly asked Allie.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Let's head back to the dorms. Don't bring me back to mine.. I share with Raven, and I may or may not go absolutely ballistic on her later." She looked up at the sky angrily. "RAVEN! SHUT THE @#$% UP!"
She got a response back, to her surprise. "NO!"
"On second thought.. RUBY! Go deal with Raven for me..."

Ruby was still in earshot, and giggled wildly. "Hehe... Raven, I'm coming..."

A poof was heard, and Raven's scream of rage. Ruby flew back, laughing maniacally.
Raven followed behind Ruby. Her entire outfit had been transformed to rainbow colors, along with her hair. She was also covered in sparkles. And needless to say, she did not look happy.
"Raven, shut up. Now."
Raven looked a bit meek. "..okay."
Allie smirked. "Good. Ruby, change her back."
Ruby pouted slightly, before changing Raven back to her demon form. The pair flew away instantly.

Allie chuckled. "Works every time."

"Oh I guess the girl did not like the change in outfit. I thought it was fun. Oh well best go find this guy Frostfire. He must be around here somewhere." Floating down to the ground Phoenix's bare feet touched the snow. It did not seem to bother them at all. Walking up to the school and opening the door, Phoenix set out to find FreezeFlame. Making their way slowly Phoenix came to a door that had four people in front. "Hello I am looking for some person named Frostfire. I was supposed to meet them here."

Saphrax looked towards Drake. "It looks like we will be sharing a room. Sounds like fun."

DoggoKing22

“.....Nice!”
The only word he could reply with when Allie snapped and every noise heard within a 5 meter radius became dead quiet. The madlad. It would’ve been a better idea to say nothing after the outburst. He took her hand again and started to walk, “I think it’s time for us to leave. Shall we?”

Drake and Diane each accepted their keys as Drake glanced over to his new roommate as her had a grin on his face. "Yeah, we should probably set up shot and get settled before campus can be explored."

"Just try to behave yourself. First time you are staying with someone other than me so don't give a bad name." Diane advised as Drake stuck his tongue out as Diane sighed before she pocketed her key and walked down to try and find her dorm or if lucky this Ruby girl. As Diane walked away Drake focused back on Saphrax as he offered a shrug.

"Sisters. They annoy you because they care, still doesn't make her less of a drag. So anyway want to check out the dorm?" Drake asked Saphrax as he tied the shirt generously donated to him by his new roommate around his waist to it covered his read and the hole in his pants.

"Well lets go find our dorm. This way I know where to have all my belongings stored. I do not sleep much so I will probably be working on things while you are resting. If I get too loud just let me know." Saphrax was glad to know his roommate at least a little bit and did not have to go and find them.

Maya stumbled over her words, pursing her lip and nodding slightly. She took Soul’s hand in her own to help herself up, but instead of letting go, she slowly intertwined her fingers with his.
For whatever reason, this made her heartbeat go wild, her heart scrabbling around her ribcage like a feral kitten. She looked to the kitchen, her voice faltering anxiously as she spoke.
“Ah- hey, Tara, we’re.. leaving. I-I’ll see you tomorrow!” She called. She was never this anxious! All because of a boy!

MarcelGalliard790

Porco smiled at Leo knowing someone wanted to see one of his programs. "Alright. Here we go. I introduce to you. The Blight Protocol." Porco told him. The Leo told him about Chris and Allie getting together. "I'll take note of that." Porco told Leo as he quickly punched in some data and activated the program. A portal appeared in the air a good distance from them. There was a single container with a purple blob in the middle. When the container opened...the blob had begun to take shape into....the scourge of Vah Ruta Waterblight Ganon. It had the entire appearance of Waterblight and even had the giant trident for a hand.
(This is Waterblight Ganon)
image.jpg

Soul blushed, and squeezed her hand lightly. His heart beat quickly, and he forced a smile. “Y-Yeah. We’ll see you later then Tara.” He stumbled through the sentence. Tara just smiled. “Don’t be out for too long you two~” she said, and Soul walked Maya out of the dorm, closing the door behind them.

“Oh. Well, close enough, it’s Freezeflame.” He said to Phoenix, a smirk creeping onto his face. “You’ll be dorming with someone named Alexis.” He said, and looked around the room. “Now all of you should be off to your rooms and off to bed.” He said cooly.

(Now my newest suspicion has been confirmed that Marcel’s newest obsession is indeed Zelda.)