• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Solarkit nodded and he got up and he groaned "Ok i'm going to see mom now" he said running to her and he laid down beside her and he cuddled into his mother tabby fur. Snowfrost looked at her son and she licked his head.

Fusionkit looked to Ravenstar. He noticed he had returned from hunting. Fusionkit walked up to him. "Ravenstar?" Fusionkit asked. He looked up to Ravenstar.

"Yes," Ravenstar tilted his head and looked down at the kitten. He nuzzled his head and sat up, fluffing his fur up as he looked down at the smaller cat, "what can I do for you"?

"I've been seeing herbs laying all over the camp. I found a bunch on Comfrey out. And I just found some Feverfew that was sitting out in the rain," Fusionkit explained. "I think someone's taking the herbs and setting them on the ground..." Fusionkit looked down.

"I'll look into it," Ravenstar hummed as he nodded to the kit. He licked between the kits ear and smiled happily, "that is concerning actually".

Suddenly, a roar erupted from the medicine cats den "WHERE ARE ALL MY HORSETAIL!?!?!". Rainwhisker appeared at the entrance of the den, his eyes narrowed into a glare as he stared around camp for the culprit.

Silverstream leaped up out of shock, her fur bristling. "A practice fight would be good, but I think finding Rainwhisker's horsetail is more important right now," She meowed, eyes wide.

"Yes," Ravenstar nodded as he stood up and looked about the camp. He scented the air, looking for any scent that could belong to the herbs. The tom sighed but kept looking, walking around as he checked the camp.

Rainwhisker raised his nose and sniffed the air before his ears twitched and he raced out of the camp.

Silverstream watched the medicine cat and decided to follow him.

Ravenstar barreled after his friend and deputy, his long fur acting like a curse as it got wet and dragged him down a little bit. He moved to catch up with his medicine cat and looked at him, "scent"?

Rainwhisker narrowed his eyes "That's my horsetail, but I don't know the scent of this cat," He hurled himself into some bushes and paused, ears pricked.

Silverstream dove into the bushes after the medicine cat, flattening herself against the ground.

Ravenstar nodded, following his clanmates in to help give back up. He cursed as the beaches clawed at his fur but pressed on, not letting himself get stuck.

Fusionkit watched as the three cats dashed out of camp. Fusionkit walked into the Medicine den. "The Horsetail really is gone..." Fusionkit mumbled. He looked around the den. Fusionkit exited the den.

Ravenstar finally managed to catch up with his clanmates. The back and white tom smelling the air as he searched for the trail they were following. His tail held high as he stood tall, eyes narrowing darkly.

Rainwhisker stepped out and caught sight of the missing horsetail. "Hm? Why would they just leave it here?" He questioned, stepping forward and scooping some of it up. He turned his head and realised that there was a trail of different types of herbs.

Silverstream stepped out beside the medicine cat "I think this is a trap. It's quite dumb, if you ask me," The deputy meowed.

"Then let's split up. On of us follows the train directly while the other two follow indirectly," Ravenstar suggest as he sniffed the ground, picking up the scent of both the herbs and the mystery cat. He flattened his ears to his head, growing softly, "we should hurry".

Rainwhisker shook his fluffy head "Nah. It's fine. This is why I always- Deepkit?" The tom paused, staring at the small fluffy brown tom who was collecting the herbs, his eyes wide. "S-Sorry....I didn't mean to take the whole plant with me..." He meowed sadly.

Silverstream was quite surprised that a small good two shoes like Deepkit would do such a thing.

"Now why where you doing this," Ravenstar sighed as he facepawed. He looked at the small cat and batted the wet ground with his tail, fur slowly starting to stick together.

Deepkit looked up at Ravenstar "I was going to plant it so we could grow more....I'm sorry...I should've asked first..." He mewed, dropping the plants he n the ground and lowering his head.

Rainwhisker and Silverstream looked over at Ravenstar, awaiting his decision.

"Rainwhisker. As they are your herbs what do you want done," Ravenstar looked at the kit and nuzzled the tiny brown head, wrapping his tail around the kit and fluffing her fur up as he looked at his friends.

Rainwhisker swiped his tongue over Deepkit's head "He only wanted to help. But, as a punishment, you are not allowed to come in my den for half a moon (a week)" He meowed sternly before picking up the herbs and stalking back to camp.

Silverstream watched the medicine cat leave and also watched as Deepkit hopped out of Ravenstar's grip and headed after Rainwhisker.

"He was trying to help Ravenstar meowed as he sat beside his deputy, fur now clinging to him as it was wet. The black and white tom looked toward the path that his clanmates had gone and sighed.

Soulpaw was walking around, she didn't know what to in this nice morning even thought it was wet. she ran over to the fresh kill pile and she grabbed a mouse and began to slowly eat her breakfast.

Greyfeather growled as she tried to pull at a large thorn that dug into her paw. She pulled it out and groaned in pain before limping over to the freshkill pile.

Soulpaw saw Greyfeather and she ran over "Greyfeather!" she said and ran to her , she looked at her paw " What happened "she asked worried.

Silverstream nodded "But you of all people should know how upset Rainwhisker gets when people take his herbs," She meowed, swiping her tongue over her mouth.

"I know but it was a kit," Ravenstar sighed before starting to groom his fur to try and warm himself up. He looked up at the sky then turned to walk away, "I'm going hunting. I'll be back soon".

"Stupid thorn," Greyfeather growled and lapped up the little bit of blood that came out from her tiny wound.

Soulpaw frowned and she sat beside greyfeather " Oh thats bad" she said and she shivered and she pressed her paw on the wound to see if it would help.

Greyfeather sighed and nuzzled her apprentice's head as she thanked soulpaw for her kindness. Her tail slapped the ground and she pulled away to grab some food.

Soulpaw smiled at her and she walked to her and she finished her mouse again and she started to eat it again. "yum this mouse is so good" she said eating it slowly.

Rainwhisker stormed into the camp and made a beeline back to his den. He sat down and started sorting out all of the herbs, tail lashing out angerly. He scowled his breathing to try and calm himself down.

Greyfeather followed the medicine cat after she grew curious. Her limp trying to be hidden as she sat in the entrance, "what's up with you? What happened"?

Rainwhisker looked up "Deepkit stole my herbs, but he only wanted to plant them to grow more. And come here. I can see that your paw is sore. Lemme give you some poppy seeds for that," He meowed, anger somehow vanishing as he picked out a few poppy seeds.

Soulpaw looked around and she looked around for Deepkit "Deepkit?" she called wondering where the kit was at. as she walked around the camp. she knew he could have gone far

Deepkit was curled up in the side of the camp, his nose buried in a comfrey plant. When his name was called, he raised his head and looked at Soulpaw "Y-Yes?" He mewed.

The shecat chuckled and took the seeds before brushing against his side with purr. The shecat smiled and him, purring loudly, "do you need help collecting some more? I wouldn't mind".

Rainwhisker shook his head "It's fine. I'll go out tomorrow and get some. These should be enough for now," He smiled at Greyfeather warmly. His tail curled over his paws neatly as he pushed the last comfrey plant into the pile of other comfrey.

"Well if you ever need help then just ask me," the shecat nodded and turned to walk out, gently patting the medicine cat on the head with her tail as she limped out to rest her paw.

Rainwhisker watched her leave before silently padding to his moss bed and curling up. He couldn't wait to have Fusionkit as an apprentice. It was about time that he got an apprentice

Greyfeather sighed happily as she laid in a dry place, sun bathing as she rested her front paw. Her tail swished back and forth, a purr rumbling in her chest.