• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Silverstream returned from her hunt, yet again, soaked to the bone. She had five fish, two robins and a sparrow with her. She dropped the kill in the pile and started washing her fur out.

Ravenstar returned with a rabbit. He motioned for Silverstream to come close to her, offering to share his kill with her if she wished. The black and white tom wanting to speak with his deputy about apprenticeships.

Silverstream stood and padded up to the leader, plomping herself down beside him. "Hm?" She meowed, knowing that he wanted to talk to her about something. She iced her chest fur a few times to try and flatten it

"So I've been thinking. Fusionkit will be trained by rainwhisker while I want you to take on snowkit as an apprentice if you are up to it," Ravenstar bit into the rabbit as he looked at her from the corner of his eye. His tail rested on her subconsciously and he didn't seemed bothered about it.

Silverstream held in the blush that wanted to creep up and nodded. She nibbled on the rabbit a bit "Yeah. I could take Snowkit on. But I haven't spoken to her before," She meowed honestly.

Solarkit around the camp, he was feeling bad because all his friends were getting a mentor but he was still all alone with out a trainer. Soulpaw looked at Solarkit and she smiled at him "hi Solar" she said. He looked up and he waved and ran off to his mother.

"I'm actually planning on taking on solarkit as an apprentice," Ravenstar chuckled as he watched the kit from across the camp, pride rising in his chest as he though about being a mentor again, "this is off topic but what do you think of kits. I love them, they are so full of energy and cheer but I can be soft on them".

Soulpaw sighed watching her mothers best friend's kit run around and go to him mother den and lay down "such a energetic one" she said and she sat down and she laid her tail on her paws. Solarkit cuddled up to his mother

Fusionkit looked up. He walked around the camp. He looked into the Medicine den. Fusionkit left. "I'm bored... I wish I was an apprentice already," Fusionkit mumbled.

Silverstream purred "I absolutely love kits. But sometimes they can get a little out of hand," She meowed. "But I think you should do the apprenticing soon. Some of the kits look like they're gonna explode with boredom," She meowed sarcastically.

"Well. Let's call the clan together," Ravenstar heaved himself up and walked to the outcrop of rock that was infront of his den. He smiled and curled his tail around his paws, "would all cats old enough to climb a tree please join me".

Solarkit heard Ravenstar and he ran to the tree and he smiled running over and he sat under Ravenstar and he looked at him , smiling happily.
Soulpaw ran over and she stopped and sat next to Solarkit.

Silverstream hopped onto a branch slightly below Ravenstar, sitting proudly. Through the mass of cats, she could see Rainwhisker padding out of his den and even Deepkit running over and joining Solarkit.

"This has been a greet couple moons for the clan. I wish to accept new apprentices to our ranks," Ravenstar spoke loudly as he looked down at the crowd of cats. His back and white tail swishing behind him, "Fusionkit! Please step forward"!

Rainwhisker's ears perked slightly at Fusionkit's name. He started grooming his fur so it would set flat against his body, but, sadly, his fur just fluffed back up again. With an unhappy sigh, Rainwhisker turned back to Ravenstar and the deputy, his tail curling neatly over his paws.

Fusionkit stepped forward. His eyes gleamed. Fusionkit looked up to his leader. 'Am I going to be an apprentice? Will I be a warrior apprentice or a medicine cat aprrentice? I don't care!' Fusionkit thought with glee.

"I know you have eagerly waited for this day. And because of that I have decided that rainwhisker will train you in the ways of both starclan and medicine, rainwhisker," the black and white tom turned his head to look at his friend, standing tall.

Fusionkit looked to his new mentor. 'What will my new name be?' Fusionkit asked himself. Fusionkit directed his vision back to Ravenstar. His eyes shined.

"From now on until you get your full name you will be called fusionpaw. I hope you serve this clan well,"
Ravenstar smiled and nodded his head down to the new apprentice. He fluffed up his fur as a slight breeze blew through the camp and sent a shiver up his spine.

'Fusionpaw...' Fusionpaw thought. 'I love it!' "I will!" Fusionpaw said. Fusionpaw's eyes were bright. Fusionkit smiled. Fusionkit didn't mind any of the cold breezes.

Rainwhisker stood up and padded over to Fusionpaw. He smiled and touched noses with his new apprentice before looking up at Ravenstar with a small smile. "Thank you. Fusionpaw will learn everything that I know, and, maybe more." He meowed.

"I trust that you will be a good mentor," the tom rumbled and purred. He looked around at his clan and nodded his head, "solarkit? Step forward if you'd please"?

Solarkit looked at Fusion and he frowned , he hoped he was gonna be with someone today. he wagged his tail slowly as he waited and he smiled happily before he yawned a little. Solarkit ears went up and he stepped forward and he smiled "Yes?" he asked

"Solarkit. I've been think and have decided that I shall take you as my apprentice. From now until you receive your warrior name you will be known as solarpaw," Ravenstar lept down from the ledge and pressed his nose to his apprentice.

Solarpaw nodded and he pressed noses with his mentor and leader. " Thank you" he said and he smiled at him. 'solarpaw'he thought amazed and he smiled happily before he smiled at him.

Fusionpaw's eyes were bright. He wondered if Ravenstar would continue the meeting, or if that was the end. Fusionpaw couldn't wait to learn all about herbs. He couldn't wait to start communicating with StarClan! He looked to Rainwhisker.

Ravenstar climbed up onto the ledge and smiled again. He wrapped his tail around paws and lapped his chest then looked back at his clan, "snowkit? Please step forward"!

Rainwhisker smiled at Fusionkit "Are you ready to learn the path of herbs? To communicate with StarClan?" He questioned.

Silverstream tensed up at this. Her ears twitched in anticipation. It has been a long time since she had an apprentice.

Deepkit was now wondering if he was going to get called out. He fluffed his fur and sat down patiently.

"Snowkit. You too have been waiting for so long. I have chosen Silverstream as your mentor. Her last apprentice is a fine warrior and I believe that she will train you to be a great one," the fluffy tom smiled down at the kit and nodded happily.

Fusionpaw looked to Snowkit. 'She's gonna get her new name anytime now... or will she stay Snowkit? I doubt it,' Fusionpaw thought. Fusionpaw smiled. He chuckled a little. He was excited to learn about medicine and StarClan.

Ravenstar nodded and puffed his chest out in pride at the sight of his strong young clanmates. He purred loudly in happiness and looked down at them with amused eyes, "from now until you get your warrior name you will be known as snowpaw".

'I think... I think there's one more kit... I can't remember their name. I didn't hang out with them that much... was it Deepkit...?' Fusionpaw thought. He closed his eyes. He smiled.

"Deepkit," Ravenstar called and looked at the little troublemaker as of late. He took a deep breath and sighed, looking around as he tried to decided who would mentor the kit.

Silverstream hopped down to greet her new apprentice with a content purr.

Rainwhisker turned his head to watch Deepkit silently. He knew the kit knew lots about herbs and how to heal wounds.

Deepkit stepped forward and fluffed his fur up.

"Me and rainwhisker have discussed this and have decided that you shall be apprenticed to him along side fusionpaw. From now until you get your warrior name you will be known as deeppaw," Ravenstar meowed loudly and nodded to the kit.