• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Soulpaw drooped " GreyFeather do you not like me...you seem disappointed in me every time i come an see you" she said drooping and she nodded. " Ok lets go" she said.

"I'm not easy on you because my mentor wasn't easy on me. I was to work hard and learn from my mistakes," Greyfeather looked at Soulpaw before walking toward the freshkill pile, nodding to her leader and deputy. She took one of the saved mice and started eating it.

Ravenstar nodded back to his warrior and turned his attention to solarkit, smiling happily at the young cat.

Soulpaw nodded and she ran over and she nodded "Oh sorry i didn't know you where gonna do that....i understand i want you to do that " she said proud that she had a mentor like her.

Solarkit looked at Ravenstar and he waved "Hi Ravenstar" he said smiling

"Playing out in the puddles are we," Ravenstar chuckled as he looked down at the kit and looked around at his camp. He smiled and stretched.

Greyfeather nodded and rolled her eyes at her apprentice, resting her tail on her paws as she didn't want it to get to wet.

Ravenstar got a sparrow, sitting beside his deputy as he ate. He motel an ear out for the what the kit said then looked at soulpaw, "would you two like to join us for hunting? Solarkit, I'm sorry but you have to stay here".

Solarkit smiled at him and he nodded "yep its fun" he sad bouncing around but then he pouted "aww ok" she said.

Soulpaw sighed and she ate a little bit of a mouse and she got up and she smiled happily at them and she nodded "sure"

Silverstream raised her head slightly when she was done eating the vole. She stood up "Should I go and ask Rainwhisker if he would like to join us?" She questioned, looking at her leader.

"Yes. He may wish to join us," Ravenstar smiled and nodded. He stood up and padded toward the camp entrence when so that he could wait for them.

Greyfeather joined them as the two chatted happily about the weather and such.

Soulpaw walked up and she sat beside them and she waiting for greyfeather and Ravenstar to get done talking " Ravenstar do you think i'm becoming a good hunter?" she asked.

Silverstream padded over to the medicine den and peeked in. "Hey! Rainwhisker! We're going out hunting. Do you wanna come?" She asked the medicine cat, who padded over to her.

"Sure" Rainwhisker meowed. The two cats padded over to Greyfeather and Ravenstar. "We're ready to go" He meowed.

"Let's go then. And I haven't seen you hunt before so I don't know," Ravenstar chuckled and nodded to his clanmates before running out of camp and into their territory. He dove into the underbrush and moved so that his fur wouldn't be caught.

Soulpaw nodded and she followed Ravenstar, going into the territory and she looked around. 'i hope we don't run into bears ' she whispered as she followed her leader and the other, she was the smallest cat in the group right now but she was still big for her age.

Ravenstar checked scents and fell into a crouch, zeroing in a rabbit that hopped into veiw. He kept low to the ground and narrowed his eyes, taking a cautious step forward.

Greyfeather had found her own prey, moving away from the group as she crouched down to hunt a raven that had landed.

Soulpaw saw a large mouse eating a nut, she smirked and she slowly snuck up on the mouse and she jumped on its body and she slit its neck , Soulpaw was proud of herself and she dug in the dirt and buried the mouse but leaving the tail out so she would know where it was. she then moved away and went back to hunting

Rainwhisker stalked off and spotted a robin perched on a nut on the ground. He crouched down and swiftly leaped on it, ending it's life with a swift bite to the neck.

Silverstream spotted a plump rabbit. She got into a crouch and stalked closer to it before leaping at it and slitting it's neck with her claws.

Ravenstar leapt forward, tackling the rabbit and wrestling it before killing it. He stood up and looked back to his clanmates, burying the rabbit to come back for it later. He then started off again, moving through the bushes.

Soulpaw saw a small Raven eating a large worm, Soul smiled and she walked up to the bird and she jumped on it back and she smiled , she broke its neck and she spat of some feathers and she sighed "i hate birds" she said before she carried it back.

Ravenstar finished his hunt as he wasn't able to find anymore. He returned to his rabbit and dug it up, waiting for everyone to return as he curled up in a dry place under s bush. His tail laying over his prey.

Greyfeather returned to her leader, the raven and two voles dangling from her mouth as she sat beside him, the two talking happily.

Soulpaw ran over to Raven , she had two Mice in her mouth a Raven. She dropped them next to him and she smiled " Did i do good Raven...Grey" she asked looking at them and smiling.

"Very good," Ravenstar nodded and smiled at the young cat, moving over so she could join them under the bush. He groomed his fur before smiling at his companions.

Greyfeather looked them over. Narrowing her eyes as she inspected the prey and hummed in thought, "the kills are messy but find for your skill level".

Soulpaw frowned " I...had trouble with the raven and the mice they were just so big i just didn't do it clean" she said and she drooped "sorry greyFeather" she said and she smiled at her

Rainwhisker caught a vole and a mouse before returning to the bush, where everybody was waiting. He had caught three prey: The robin, the vole and the mouse.

Silverstream had returned a little bit later with the plump rabbit and three fish. Her fur was wet and it clung to her body.

"It's fine," Greyfeather huffed before laying her head down and stretching. She slapped the ground with her tail a bit and Ravenstar chuckled at the mentor's grumpiness. He then turned to his clanmates and smiled, picking up his prey to lead them back to camp.

Greyfeather picked up her catches and followed him, hitting soulpaw gently on the head with her tail.

Rainwhisker let off a mrrrroowww of laughter as he followed Ravenstar, his prey hanging tightly from his jaws.

Silverstream followed suit, but she didn't say a word. She was shivering and her wet fur didn't show any signs of drying up soon.

After placing his rabbit down, Ravenstar looked about his group. He nodded and looked at Silverstream, a concerned look in his eyes as he pressed to her side to help warm her with his own fur, "are you okay"?

Greyfeather nodded to everyone before walking off the rest some more and wake up other warriors.

Rainwhisker dropped his kills in the fresh-kill pile and bowed at Ravenstar before padding back into the medicine cats den.

Silverstream dropped her kills in the pile and nodded slightly "Yeah...just a little cold s'all" She meowed.

Soulpaw dropped her kills in the pile and she looked at Silverstream and she shivered, imaging what happened to her. Soul went to her room with her mom and she laid there and she smiled.

"Well let's find somewhere dry for you," Ravenstar nodded back to rainwhisker before nudging Silverstream toward a dry patch underneath am outcove. He looked at her and blinked, "how long have you been cold? It's not good to be like that for a long time".

Silverstream lay down and curled her tail over her nose, hiding the blush that appeared. "Well...from the time we started hunting...My first attempt to catch a fish failed and well...I slipped and fell into the lake...." She meowed, slightly embarrassed.

"That's ok. We all make mistakes," Ravenstar chuckled and curled around her, fluffing up his fur as he helped warm his friend. His blind eye closed before reopening, the leader blinking as he looked up towards the sky, "hopefully we don't get anymore rain like that today".

Silverstream nodded slightly and looked up at the sky quietly. Her damp fur started fluffing up slowly. Her icy blue eyes found themselves watching Ravenstar. 'Weird. Normally my fur drys up quickly...' She thought with a small frown, her eyes still fixed on her leader.

"Do I have something on my face," Ravenstar asked as he tilted his head. The black and white tom had caught her gaze and tail swaying back and forth before he stood up and stretched smiling at her, "perhaps a practice fight will help you dry faster"?

Solarkit ran up to Ravenstar and he watched him " Hi Ravenstar how was the hunt...?" he asked and he laid down on the ground and he yawned a little before he smiled at him.

Ravenstar chuckled and picked the kit up by his scruffle. He put solarkit beside his side as the leader laid beside Silverstream once again, grooming the tiny tom to keep him warm.

Solarkit let Ravenstar groom him " So was the hunt good?" he asked smiling at them and he smiled happily. he was getting warm and he liked it, it felt good and he was glad to out of the rain.

"Yes it was. We got many different types of prey. Why arnt you in the nursery with your mother," Ravenstar chuckled and smiled down at the kit, licking between his ears to make the fur stand up. He looked at Silverstream, resting his tail on her back to offer his body heat again.

Solarkit yawned and he yawned again " Mom asleep i didn't want to wake her" he said and he smiled at Ravenstar " Should you be with your wife?" he asked smiling at him and he smiled "hey did you make my fur stand up?" he asked.

"I don't have a mate little one," Ravenstar chuckled and looked down at the kit. He gently trapped the kitten under one of his paws and nuzzled his head, "just because she is asleep doesn't mean you could not stay with her. I don't want to be the one that gets in trouble when she thinks she lost you".