• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

"He seems like he will be a good apprentice," Ravenstar nodded and smiled to the medicine cat. He groomed his fur before bowing his head, "we should talk more often".

Greyfeather laid down and clawed at a piece of moss. She growled softly and forced herself to relax.

"Yes. I have to speak with others," Ravenstar smiled in apology. He then gave him one last nod before going to find another possible mentor for the kits. He smiled as he watched his clan, smiling when he saw foxheart and silverstream.

"Hello. I'm just looking for another warrior that would be good with an apprentice," Ravenstar chuckled as he walked up to his deputy and purred in amusement when she saw an apprentice trip while trying to show off.

"That is true," Ravenstar chuckled and smiled at his deputy before looking toward the sky and frowing when he saw dark clouds moving in. He sighed and shook his head, "I might. It looks likes we may get rain, do we have extra moss stores"?

"It might little one," Ravenstar smiled and looked at the kit with a soft purr, bumping his head with the kits gently to calm him, "we'll be fine though. A little rain never hurt us".

He then turned to Silverstream and nodded his head before looking back over the clan.

"Okay," Fusionkit replied. "I don't like water..." Fusionkit looked up again. He took a breath. Fusionkit looked to the nursery, then back to Ravenstar.

"Run along little one," Ravenstar smiled and pressed him toward the nursery with his nose. He smiled and looked at the nursery with a smile, fond memories of when he was a kit making him purr.

Silverstream thought for a bit "Hmmm.....Yeah. we do have extra moss stores." She stood up and padded away before realising something- she hadn't gone to Rainwhisker to give him his meal!

Ravenstar looked at Silverstream with amused eyes before shaking his head and saying his goodbyes to both of them. He went back to his den, crawling into his den just as the first drop of rain hit his tail.

Silverstream didn't mind the rain as she quickly got a vole for Rainwhisker. She left it at the entrance of the cave before pelting into the warriors den, soaking wet.

Greyfeather looked up at her deputy as she had already retreated into the den to take shelter. She sat up and chuckled, "dicided to go swimming did you? That's just great".

The shecat let out a merrow of laughter, giggling how soaking wet Silverstream was.

Silverstream rolled her eyes and walked up to Greyfeather. Then, she unexpectedly shook herslef right next to her, sending droplets flying in every direction. Her fur fluffed up and she sat down, purring in amusement.

Greyfeather made a sound of suprise, flinching away as she was hot with the water. She gave Silverstream a playful glare and started to groom her fur, "thanks a lot. Yeah so fun, how was your day"?

Silverstream's fur started flattening against her body again, as if she were a RiverClan cat. "It was tiring, to say the least. I'd want to go and curl up and a fort of feathers and cats and sleep for the rest of the day. Uhg, How's your day been going?" She meowed, swiping her tongue over her muzzle.

"Not bad. My apprentice refused to leave her nest," Greyfeather rolled her eyes before narrowing them at Silverstream with a mischievous look in them. She flicked the deputy's nose with her tail, "so i heard talk that you might get another apprentice"?

Fusionkit woke up. He saw Speedbreeze was asleep. He looked to the exit of the nursery. The rain was coming down a little harder. He saw feverfew plant laying in the rain. Fusionkit knew what it was on the spot. Fusionkit looked through the exit, and through the rain.

Greyfeather nodded to her deputy before crawling into her nest and curling up, falling asleep quickly as she tried to wait out the storm. She rested her tail in her nose and smiled.

Fusionkit watched the storm. It was getting lighter and lighter. Eventually, the rain stopped. Fusionkit stood up. He walked over to the soaked feverfew plant. He picked it up. Fusionkit blinked a few times.

Ravenstar poked his head out of his den and smiled. A raindrop hit his head and he shook it off. He smiled and padded down from his den, checking for damage and sighing when he saw the waterlogged freshkill pile, "should have asked some of the Warriors to move that inside".

Fusionkit saw Ravenstar. He walked over to him, with the feverfew in his mouth. "Will the warriors hafe to hunt for more prey now?" Fusionkit asked him. It was muffled. His speech was being blocked by the feverfew.

Last edited:
"Yes little one but it will be ok," Ravenstar chuckled and nuzzled the top of the kits head before going around and continuing his check of the camp. His fluffy pelt clinging to him as it got wet.

Fusionkit nodded. He walked into the Medivine cat's den. He placed the feverfew in the den. "Sorry it's Wet, Rainwhisker, but, I thought I should bring it too you anyway," Fusionkit said.

Ravenstar finished his checks and turned back to the freshkill, wondering what to do with the food. It could probably be looked through to find good prey but for right now it looked unsaveable. The tom sighed send sat on a dry peice of rock, trying to clean his fur.

Rainwhisker raised his head from his position on his moss bed. He stood up and padded over to Fusionkit with a smile "That's alright Fusionkit. Thank you for bringing it" He meowed before scooping the wet plant up and setting it aside.

Silverstream nodded slightly at Greyfeather before slipping out of the den. Her mouth curled up in slight disgust when she saw the fresh-kill pile. "Aww man, most of them were just caught....".

"I know. Would you like to help me look through it," Ravenstar rumbled as he moved to stand beside his deputy. He pressed his nose to her cheek, purring softly, "look on the good side of things though. Prey will be wanting out of their dens to look for food".

Silverstream purred slightly "I guess you're right. Alright, I'll help search for edible kill in that soggy mess. Then maybe we could gather a hunting patrol and head out together?" She suggested, her tail swishing gently, causing mud to stick to her fur.

"Of course," he nodded before pawing at the squishy prey and picking up the salvageable ones. He made a pile and hummed gently as he sorted them all, "maybe we can use moss or something else to make a water bed for this"?

Silverstream nodded, a good, plump vole in her jaws. It smelt like Rainwhisker. 'Can he actually hunt?' She thought, dropping the vole in the pile that Ravenstar made for the other edible prey items.

Ravenstar pawed at the prey until pulling out a robin that had been saved. He put it down after eyeing it up, the bird being his favorite. He then looked at Silverstream, "perhaps we should go soon".

Silverstream nodded before she got an idea, "How about we build a roof over the prey with twigs and stuff so when it rains, they prey won't get wet?" She suggested, eyeing the edible pile of prey.

Soulpaw woke up and she walked over to the others and she saw Greyfeather " Hey Grey" she said and she smiled happily. She believed that she could be able to become a strong warrior one day like Greyfeather.

Solarkit ran over to Silverstream " Hi Silverstream" He said smiling at her

"Hello," Greyfeather sighed as she looked at her apprentice and hit the younger cat on the nose with her tail, "let's go hunting".

"Maybe," Ravenstar thought it over as he looked about the camp before sitting down. The Tim puffed up his fur and started to groom himself, "eat before we go".